War in Heaven II - Spirit of Vengeance (Over!)

Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #26 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:01 am

Post by Seraphim »

/confarm
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I've been in three games that Empking was lynched in.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:07 am

Post by Seraphim »

I need a better read on Xyl, however, but I'm fairly confident of my ability to tell whether or not he is scum as I was his scum partner during MS3. I see how he thinks but there isn't enough of him posting to figure him quite yet.

I agree with topping people off as if we want to concentrate fire on someone, nothing is going to stop us. Capping is a great way to protect against Rage points regardless of whether or not they exist or if they work the same as in previous games.

Also, I'll heal someone who hasn't capped out yet if they'll heal me back.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:21 am

Post by Seraphim »

Heal: Shinnen_no_Me

Alright, 24 hours until my next action.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:04 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Rofl's crazy attacking is noted.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:45 am

Post by Seraphim »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I need support to kill vIQleS within the hour.

Who's with me?
I support this.

Holy shit, this game moves fast. But vIQleS sticks out as the scummiest player so far in the game.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:45 am

Post by Seraphim »

Vote: vIQleS

I will follow with a kill on him. I'm not reading Xyl as scum and I think that there are plenty of people following Shinnen's example and not participating much. I think we need to lynch actual scummy people first and then worry about lurkers/non-participators.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:11 am

Post by Seraphim »

@Xyl

Juls and WaltWishbone are lurking, correct?

I also think it's important to sort out the lurkers from the scummy lurkers. Generally, scum lurkers will either say less or pretend that they're saying something when they're not.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:16 am

Post by Seraphim »

At least I'm committing to a kill.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:22 am

Post by Seraphim »

Tajo, could we have one of those fake votecount things?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:36 am

Post by Seraphim »

ABR:

1. Why did you switch your attack so quickly?

2. Why is Shinnen scum?

Unvote
for now.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:04 am

Post by Seraphim »

It should be noted that DGB, ABR, and rofl are all attacking different players despite the numerous calls for town consensus.

Remember that by hurting a player, you are endorsing their death. Unlike votes, which can be taken back, health is not so easily replenished.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Intent to Hurt: rofl

Stop making threats and start hunting for scum. I also want to hear from ABR.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:48 am

Post by Seraphim »

roflcopter wrote:seraphim, just hurry up and omgus hurt me already, you don't need to bandy around with the intent to hurt crap to try and get support. i can almost guarantee you'll be dead before me anyway if you want to try and get into a hurt off.
Soft-claim?

And no, I won't hurt you because I'm not convinced you're scum yet. I'm merely saying that if you continue this stupid play of tunneling me and not hunting scum, I will start hurting you. And I, unlike you, will have a detailed, thought-out case before I start hurting people.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:52 am

Post by Seraphim »

I have no idea why people think Xyl is scum. I've been reading nothing but town intent from him especially since he's going out of his way to make heal/hurt counts. If he was scum, he'd be a lot more aggressive and attempt to bullshit the town with useless information.

q21, I'll back you on zwet. The hurt on Xyl(as far as I can tell, there is no case), the reasoning for his hurt(one-liners, WTF, hypocrisy at its finest), and his active lurking(my town meta on him says that his short posts would be made more often if he was town) all add up to scum right now.

If this is not the best option, I think I would still back a Walt kill. His latest posts scream scum to me.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:00 am

Post by Seraphim »

Clarification: What I meant by "aggressive" was "flailing". You'd be attacking more targets with less justification. Also, Xyl, would you be willing to support a zwet kill right now?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:22 am

Post by Seraphim »

Alright then.

The clouds clear and a lightning quick figure suddenly shows up with a giant bow made of lightning. He fires an arrow, shooting and hitting a nearby figure. "DIE SCUM!" yells the angel, readying another arrow.

Hurt Zwetshenwasser
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:33 am

Post by Seraphim »

The case on zwet goes like this:

1. His posts have even less content than usual.

2. All of his posts attack Xyl

3. Obvious buddying with Juls. When Juls started hurting Xyl, guess who was right behind?

4. My town meta on Zwet says that he is scum on him.

5. His hypocritical hurt of Xyl

6. The fact that he can't keep up with the game even though all his posts sound rushed.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:35 am

Post by Seraphim »

Intent to heal: Xyl

There is no case on him and the people attacking him have no basis and are some of the scummier players in the game. If Zwet flips scum, Juls is next.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:37 am

Post by Seraphim »

I could support a Hoopla hurt if someone could point out the case to me. I don't fully understand it.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:43 am

Post by Seraphim »

I've been doing that a lot lately in this game. I can see that there's a lot of support for it and not all of it can be scum-support, so there's definitely weight to the case. The problem is I'm not sure what the exact case is.

And I take no offense. I've had people say a lot worse to me about my playstyle.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:01 am

Post by Seraphim »

Alright.

In this game, I quickly notice three groups emerging. There's the attackers, who want a fast game with quick hurts and fast kills, the healers who want full town consensus before making decisions and lots of healing, and the middlers who want fast kills but want at least some town consensus before attacking.

I think the scum are most likely to be the people with no opinion or who constantly jump opinions in order to fit whichever of these groups currently has the sweep of the board. At the beginning of the game, the aggressive players managed to grip the town by pointing out rage points and how quick deaths are best for the town. Then the healers took control of the board again by claiming that organized hurting/healing is best for the town. Right now, the aggressive players have control again, as evident by all the hurting going around right now.

Looking back, Hoopla seems to switch between the two extremes. At first, she was one of the first people to drop a hurt...and then proceeding to become one of Tajo's largest endorsers. Her constant switching of sides, not to mention healing players for no reason, does not seem town at all.

At the moment, I still want to heal Xyl tomorrow so that scum do not kill him. After that, I will continue to hurt zwet until he is dead and then start on Hoopla or Juls. Juls will immediately elevate if zwet flips scum as the town of them have been buddying against Xyl the entire game.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:10 am

Post by Seraphim »

Do I win?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:16 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Xylthixlm wrote:Ahem. Since I think this is getting lost in all the noise...

Seraphim
: You will agree with zwetschenwasser that you will not heal me unless zwetschenwasser hurts me, so that both of you can be free to do something else.
zwetschenwasser
: You will agree with Seraphim that you will not hurt me unless Seraphim heals me, so that both of you can be free to do something else.
Agreed.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:31 pm

Post by Seraphim »

BTW, it's clear that tajo is leader of healer movement and the Fonz is leader of the aggressive movement...actually, I take that back, but he's definitely on the far end of that spectrum. At this point, I doubt either of them are scum.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by Seraphim »

You still think I'm scum when there's other, much scummier people in the game right now? Like zwet and Hoopla?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:19 pm

Post by Seraphim »

How positive are you that I'm scum?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:22 pm

Post by Seraphim »

roflcopter wrote:
Seraphim wrote:You still think I'm scum when there's other, much scummier people in the game right now? Like zwet and Hoopla?
omg could you deflect more?
omg could you tunnel more?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:23 pm

Post by Seraphim »

roflcopter wrote:
Seraphim wrote:BTW, it's clear that tajo is leader of healer movement and the Fonz is leader of the aggressive movement...actually, I take that back, but he's definitely on the far end of that spectrum. At this point, I doubt either of them are scum.
what a load of crap, you are scum with tajo, stop trying to get him false cleared
I just seriously doubt that scum would stick their necks out this far if they were scum. Right now, I'm with Fonz that tajo is acting brain-addled right now.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:33 pm

Post by Seraphim »

1. Like hell I'm just going to say "Oh, alright, I'm scum, kill me." I don't think I'm scum, I don't think you're scum, but your tunneling is anti-town no matter how much you want to say I'm deflecting. I AM DEFLECTING BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN ATTACKING ME WITH SHITTY REASONING. You had no case on me when I started and your case on me is bullshit. When I have more time, I'll break that apart for you.

2. Seeing as you are so convinced that tajo and I are scum together, why not make a bullshit case against him as well?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:32 am

Post by Seraphim »

First of all, an update on the current situation:

Let's kill some people and have a healing cooldown phase where we heal some of the players who probably aren't scum. WaltWishbone, after his latest post, has piqued my scum meter. I am seriously reconsidering switching my hurt to him.

Hoopla's latest post is still scummy. I made a large, nice analysis post back a few pages detailing why you are scum. go check it out. Shinnen is not a Seraphim unless Flay missed Hoopla's damage.

rofl is not scum, Jesus Christ. You'll quickly notice that no one is backing him up on his suspicions meaning that he's acting on his own. As far as I can tell, his intentions, no matter how bullshitty, are town so I'm fairly sure he's town

Shinnen...not sure about Shinnen. But I do believe there was an ultimatum, that anyone who didn't hurt one of the players who already had damage on them will be killed. I am willing to back that up and kill Shinnen.

zwet, I will continue to hurt unless someone convinces me otherwise. This will be followed by Hoopla and then Walt.

Xyl still has no case on him and Walt's case on him is complete and total bullshit. Even more bullshit than Rofl's case on me. Speaking of that, I said I was going to dissect it...that's the next post.

Anyway...

NEXT PLAYER TO HURT A PLAYER WHO IS NOT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING: XYL, ROFL, SHINNEN, ZWET, WALTWISHBONE, OR HOOPLA WILL BE KILLED.

We have more than 25% of the town under normal HP. Can we please try to not let that happen again in the future?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:53 am

Post by Seraphim »

his first post is an excuse for not saying anything about xyl's alignment, then agreeing with the common consensus that everyone should be healed up, then asking for a mutual heal. there is nothing in there that actually said anything. then his next post is just healing shinnen
My first post is...a first post. He hadn't posted enough to do anything that might allow me to gain a read on him. I have a town read on him right now. First posts aren't supposed to be amazing.

And yes, I agreed with the mutual healing bit at the beginning of the game. Note the second part: it's important. I had not been in this sort of game before and people had pointed out the benefits of filling the town up. I still believe in those benefits as it makes it harder for scum to bring players down.
he follows up with "rofl's crazy attacking is noted" which is code for "i'm not gonna take a stance on it now but if it becomes popular i now have my foot in the door to be suspicious of rofl"
You could read it like that. But I prefer to translate that as "rofl, stop it, you're gonna get yourself lynched because of your erratic play, start hunting scum". Guess what? People are now hurting you because of your erratic play! who called it?
next post, he supports abr's call for a kill on viq, remarks that the game moves fast, and says viq is the scummiest so far. without saying why. yet i'm the one who's getting bitched at for not giving enough support for my attacks? does anyone see yet why the whole viq pseudo wagon is a load of horse shit?
I still see viq as suspicious. However, he has no damage on him and I plan on adhering to the plan. Tell me, why isn't viq suspicious? If you want to figure out why he's not town, go back and read his posts.
i absolutely love his following post. "vote viq. i don't think xyl is scum. too many people are following shin's non participatory example, but we should lynch the scummy people first then worry about lurkers." lets see... seraphim himself hasn't actually participated worth a damn up to this point, but he's bitching about people not participating? and he still hasn't said why he wants viq dead, nor does he give a good reason for why xyl is town, but i'm still the one people are getting up in arms about not giving reasons with what i do. thats great. really.
I was merely using my scum meta on him. You're doing the PBPA, figure that one out on your own. Also, you accuse me of lurking at that point in the game. Alright. Good for you. The game had been going on for a day, hunting lurkers OVER THE WEEKEND when ACTIVITY IS DOWN seems counterproductive. Killing the actual scum or the players who make minimal comments while lurking(LIKE ZWET) is the way to go.
next, seraphim asks xyl whether juls and walt are lurkers, and says we should sort out the regular lurkers from the scummy lurkers. i'm not really sure what that is even supposed to mean, but seraphim has done nothing this game except buddy up to xyl.
Regular lurkers wait out the game and post small comments of town goodness. Scummy lurkers post even less and agree with whatever has been said. Pretty much to show up and hurt someone.
"at least i'm committing to a kill." i'll let you geniuses figure out for yourselves why this is scummy.
Apparently no one has figured out why this is scummy because it's not. Think about why scum wouldn't commit to a single kill in a game like this.
stupid questions for abr that also serve to defend shinnen, and an unexplained unvote. i especially love the "for now" part, because he's still leaving himself open to the possibility of returning to his still unexplained viq vote. note also that the bullshit about scummy lurkers vs regular lurkers all also served to defend shinnen
I think that I deserved to know why he changed his tune so fast. There was no explanation...suddenly, he's attacking one player and then hurts a completely different one.
and then the shining jewel in the pile of garbage that are his votes, he fishes for my role with the simple question of "soft-claim?"
You claimed you had more HP than me. That isn't a question for you to answer, it's a note to myself: rofl has soft-claimed a role with a lot of HP.

So, there's a case here, certainly...unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be garnering any sort of support and it's clear you've turned your attention elsewhere. Feel free to continue attacking me, however! [/quote]
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:05 am

Post by Seraphim »

I will be using my hurt on Shinnen at the next opportunity. Making an attack on an unharmed townie is not the work of a town player. Also, killing the fallen Seraph will help town an amazing amount.

Intent to hurt: Shinnen
as soon as my hurt recharges in a few hours.

@Rofl: Alright, whatever. Come at me and we'll see what happens. I get the feeling you're town but whatever.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:11 am

Post by Seraphim »

Hey, ABR, your last hurt didn't have bold tags so I'm not sure if it counted. Do it again, just to be sure.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:12 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Hurt: Shinnen_no_Me
with my giant bow made of light which pierces his flesh and causes searing hot pain along his arm
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:16 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Zwet: Pretty much, you're agreeing not to hurt Xyl and I'm agreeing not to heal Xyl so we don't waste actions on each other and can use them to kill scum rather than wasting our time.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by Seraphim »

BTW, do you guys know how confusing it is to have your name show up in almost every post discussing set-up? I have to double-check to make sure they're talking about the role and not me...I can't believe there's actually a downside to naming myself "Seraphim"...
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #660 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:01 am

Post by Seraphim »

I will heal people if need be, but I would much rather hurt Hoopla dead.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:03 am

Post by Seraphim »

^or that.

In fact, no hurts or heals period until Shinnen flips. If Shinnen flips town, we kill rofl. If not, we move onto Hoopla.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #664 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:07 am

Post by Seraphim »

Actually, I'll be very surprised if Shinnen does flip town.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:12 am

Post by Seraphim »

Actually, after rereading, I think Walt is more likely to be scum than Hoopla, with the post Xyl quoted above me especially since Shinnen flipped scum. I've been reading worse and worse vibes from him...it's been a slow scummy slope.

These quotes are all from WaltWishbone:
And I don't think rofl would be in such a hurry to eliminate Shinnen if he was Seraph scum. So, if Nuwen is town, it might be a good lynch after all.
Note that this post is made not that long before Shinnen's death was confirmed. Last minute attempt to gain town cred.
...and I do absolutely agree with you, that we don't know what the set-up is and should be careful. I disagree with sacrificing our seraphim (which we probably have at least 2, maybe 3) to get their seraph (if they only have one).
I think to treat a Seraphim the same as Cherub (which you have done in your math) is another mistake.
This smells like Walt getting ready to defend Shinnen before it was even confirmed that she was a Seraph.

This, and other posts, just scream scum to me. Defending Shinnen by saying that we need to keep our Seraphs alive...and now that Shinnen flipped scum, I think Walt needs to be our next target.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:25 am

Post by Seraphim »

WaltWishbone refused to take a stance on Shinnen which is a scumtell. The only worse thing would have been to start healing her.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:26 am

Post by Seraphim »

Simul-posting to point out the same fact FTW.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:01 am

Post by Seraphim »

With the town working together, I'm almost positive we can kill both Hoopla and WaltWishbone in a relatively short amount of time, netting the town three scum in almost the first week of play.

@Rofl

Simply because Shinnen and I partook in mutual healing at the beginning of the game does NOT make us scum buddies. Seeing as you're extremely close to being confirmed town, I'll derail any case you have on me simply because you aren't giving up.

I am going to state this once and for all: I AM NOT SCUM. DEAL WITH IT.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:05 am

Post by Seraphim »

At 6:12ish I will be dropping a hurt on Hoopla.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:35 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I'm up to hurting who needs hurting. Hoopla, perhaps? On iPhone.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #899 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:47 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Hurt Hoopla
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (isolation #47) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:28 am

Post by Seraphim »

Braaaaaagh...do you know how...bad for morale it is for a man to wake up after a horrid night's sleep and see that there's like eight pages for him to read? Braaaagh...expect more content after I've woken up. This game seriously goes on...ALL THE TIME.

Fuckin' timezones...raaaaagh...
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1160 (isolation #48) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:43 am

Post by Seraphim »

Wait, do we have three claimed Ophans now?

Zwet, DGB, and Viqles...

I'll bet my car that one of these three is actually a fallen Ophan or fakeclaiming because I seriously doubt that there are three town Ophans.

Intent to hurt: WaltWishbone

Might as well. The more he posts, the scummier he looks.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1206 (isolation #49) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:15 pm

Post by Seraphim »

WTF?

ROFL: AT THE MOMENT, NO ONE BUT YOU THINKS I AM SCUM. YOU HAVE NO BACKING. JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE PRACTICALLY CONFIRMED TOWN GIVES YOU NO RIGHT TO HURT WHOEVER THE HELL YOU WANT. THIS IS ANTI-TOWN BEHAVIOR NO MATTER WHICH WAY YOU SLICE IT.

When I flip town, I can't wait to watch you eat your words.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1218 (isolation #50) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:06 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Giuseppe wrote:^Major overreaction^

What's up with the caps lock, Seraphim? You're at full health, I believe, and Rofl couldn't really kill you on his own if the Town decided to keep you alive...

The fact that Rofl has 'no backing' makes the above post even more out of place.
You're not reading the game as Rofl has been after me the entire game. There's hardly been one post where he hasn't been attacking me.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1223 (isolation #51) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:08 pm

Post by Seraphim »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Seraphim wrote:
Giuseppe wrote:^Major overreaction^

What's up with the caps lock, Seraphim? You're at full health, I believe, and Rofl couldn't really kill you on his own if the Town decided to keep you alive...

The fact that Rofl has 'no backing' makes the above post even more out of place.
You're not reading the game as Rofl has been after me the entire game. There's hardly been one post where he hasn't been attacking me.
Your alias is Seraphim. Expect confusion.
It makes rereads especially nasty.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1226 (isolation #52) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:11 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Hurt: WaltWishbone
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1281 (isolation #53) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:28 am

Post by Seraphim »

Xylthixlm wrote:There's a pattern going on here somewhere, I can feel it. The scum are trying something. I'm just not sure what yet.
What sort of pattern?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1284 (isolation #54) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:41 am

Post by Seraphim »

Yes. Look back at his interactions and they do not match up with his claim especially when he was arguing back and forth with ABR. There's a high likelihood that he is scum or fakeclaiming.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1291 (isolation #55) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:52 am

Post by Seraphim »

24 hours from his post...be watching him.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1308 (isolation #56) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:26 am

Post by Seraphim »

All this discussion does not make want to kill Walt less.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1402 (isolation #57) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:44 am

Post by Seraphim »

I think he's saying that there may be more town roles than the last game. And I'm not sure why that is such a stretch to imagine.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1407 (isolation #58) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:50 am

Post by Seraphim »

populartajo wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
populartajo wrote:
WeyounsLastClone wrote:At ABR and TheFonz: what do you think of Walt? Seems today you guys kept more quite than usual.

@tajo: why exactly should we leave Walt alive? He claims at a strange time, he makes an awkward series of posts where he goes into the number of scum and then says he disappears for one and a half day in which he (logically) assumes to be eliminated.
Oh yeah, WLC asked it.

Im going to assume the worst case scenario. Walt is scum.

Imagine a normal game. 3 scum, 8 town, 1 SK.
We are in D2, there has been 2 kills and WaltSK is pressured to claim at L-1. The case is weak but the players pushing his lynch are vocal and aggressive. He finally claims vig.
What does the town do?
Agressive route: lynch him.
Non-agressive route: we control his kill that night, take advantage of it killing a scummy player, and we lynch him tomorrow.

I know the situations arent the same but we can optimize the use of Walt even if he is scum. There are advantages and disadvantages in each of the routes we could take but you all know that we can take care of the probable SK with only 1 HURT in this game.

No need to explain the downside of hurting Walt right now if he is town.
Tajo... the "chain the scum and use them" strategy only works on an
SK
, because they will lose if they die. It doesn't work on mafia, not even in a regular game.
You are not geting the most important part. If Walt uses his rage points, meaning he is scum, we kill him.
But this requires us to have an Ophan on him, all the time. And seeing as the possibility of scum Ophan exists, we can't trust any results they give us. There are too many problems that might arise and killing him is the best move right now.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1414 (isolation #59) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:26 am

Post by Seraphim »

If I'm correct, that's a kill.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1440 (isolation #60) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:49 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I find it hilarious that your scum list is pretty much everyone who attacked you. And why is Juls "leaning towards town"? Oh, that reminds me:

Intent to hurt: Juls

She's not playing. Still. Which pisses me off.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1447 (isolation #61) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Not really. The fact that he didn't get support right away actually swings it in his favor. When scum attack, they tend to concentrate their fire especially in a game where scum can daytalk. I don't think Xyl is scum because his insistence to lynch you is maverick-ish.

And I still want to know why Juls is "leaning town".
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1451 (isolation #62) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:57 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Walt, she's admitted to being ABR's puppet. This is not pro-town in any way, shape, or form unless ABR is somehow confirmed town which he is not. He's a man with an ego who is good at bludgeoning people into following him.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1454 (isolation #63) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I just remembered the reason that Juls is "town". It's because she attacked Xyl early game, right? That automatically makes her town, right?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1457 (isolation #64) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:08 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I'm sorry. I know Xyl's scum meta and trust me: Xyl is not scum in this game. DGB will confirm this. I will confirm this. If he was scum, he would be lurking a lot more and hurting/voting with a lot less reasoning.

Instead of yelling at us to read him in isolation, please explain why he's scum.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1462 (isolation #65) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:16 pm

Post by Seraphim »

And now you're saying I can't be trusted because I thought you were scum? Does that apply to everyone on your wagon?

@Fonz

Lurker hunt, please. Choose a lurker and let's go! I'm thinking Drench or Juls at this point.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1467 (isolation #66) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:20 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Hurt: Drench

Lurker hunt go go go.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1468 (isolation #67) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:20 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Then why can't I be trusted anymore than them?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1492 (isolation #68) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:08 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Oh. Hmmm. That's a problem. I can assure that I didn't mean to hurt Firestarter as that certainly is a poor choice. I suppose we'll wait and see if that counted or not.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1494 (isolation #69) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:09 pm

Post by Seraphim »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
The Fonz wrote:You know, DGB, one of these days, you're going to be right on one of your crusades.
This might be The One. Help me.
No, Neo is the One.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1497 (isolation #70) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:22 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I'm just laying down prophecy. One day, there will be a player named Neo. DBG will go on a crusade and he will be scum, therefore making him The One.

On that note, seeing as my Drench hurt is a dead-end, I'm hoping that it doesn't count as I certainly don't want a replacement attacked right out the door.

Hurt: Juls
and time slows down. There is nothing. The falseness around you is a mere illusion. Seraph loads his guns, two pistols. The man in front of him is not truly a man, but a computer program, a puppet designed to keep the Matrix "clean" of bugs and problems, old programs. Programs like Seraph.

Once, twice, the guns sound, each bullet bringing the virtual janitor closer to a virtual death...

If this doesn't count, I guess I'll wait until tomorrow...
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1533 (isolation #71) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:43 am

Post by Seraphim »

Seeing as my new hurt against Juls didn't count, I'm going to reread Kinetic, DGB, and ABR/Juls to see if my hurt is really justified on Juls or if we need to directly to the source or if there's other scumbags to kill. Expect more later.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1548 (isolation #72) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:43 am

Post by Seraphim »

Firestarter's damage was an accident which may have cost the town a player. Dammit, stupid player replaced *grumble grumble*

What, tajo, has Juls done that is pro-town in the slightest?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1553 (isolation #73) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:56 am

Post by Seraphim »

Alright, I'll be willing to lay off of Juls(as I'm somewhat convinced, though I still wish she would at least defend herself a little better) if you can name another viable suspect right now that I can hurt.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1575 (isolation #74) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:25 am

Post by Seraphim »

I'm just throwing this out there: I don't have anything concrete yet but I wonder if there's anyone willing to back me up on an ABR hurt.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1577 (isolation #75) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:38 am

Post by Seraphim »

The problem with killing Rofl is how he's almost confirmed town at this point. I would love to kill him for his play but killing a nearly confirmed town power role would be amazingly difficult.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1908 (isolation #76) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:23 am

Post by Seraphim »

I need to reread the game. Tired from a long night last night...I went to go see Rent and it went rather late...yeah...so expect more later after a reread. But, catching up...

1. ABR and Kinetic both look town
2. rofl has jumped up my scumlist after Walt's flip
3. ABR has jumped down after Jul's flip
4. zwet has moved up my scum list.
5. Lurkers have moved up my scumlist.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1951 (isolation #77) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:55 am

Post by Seraphim »

Xylthixlm wrote:
Kinetic wrote:Where the hell did Viq go?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1953 (isolation #78) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:05 am

Post by Seraphim »

That's a lie, my friend. If I recall correctly, I never hurt Juls because my hurt on her never counted. Or do you mean I had intent to hurt every dead player?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1956 (isolation #79) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:09 am

Post by Seraphim »

Every dead player has acted scummy so far. I want to use my hurts and heals wisely and with backing from other players. So, when it's clear that there is a large amount of town consensus of a scummy player or I think the paticular player is scummy, I will go after them.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1958 (isolation #80) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:15 am

Post by Seraphim »

In a game with this many conflicting egos? Yes.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1960 (isolation #81) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:32 am

Post by Seraphim »

And when I flip town, I'll laughing my ass off while Rofl's credibility is shot.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1969 (isolation #82) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:11 am

Post by Seraphim »

Hmmm. Uh oh. An actual case on me. Looks like my poor play has finally surfaced and someone that isn't rofl is posting a case. Since I'll be dead soon, I'm free to answer any questions about any player at any time.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1987 (isolation #83) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:32 am

Post by Seraphim »

Each player will be rated as such: ObvTown, MostlyTown, Neutral, NotTown, ProbScum

Albert B. Rampage - Netrual

I thought he was scum a while back but his exchange with Kinetic don't read scummy to be. However, he has been passive and manipulative but anything scum tells have been countered by town tells. So not scum. Yet.

Firestarter(replaced Drench) - Neutral

Not enough of a read yet. Drench was lurky and scummy but Firestarter has been solid so far. Finish reread please.

DrippingGoofball - MostlyTown

Nothing scummy happening here and has presented solid reasoning most of the game. DGB is just being DGB.

Giuseppe - Neutral

Lurked most of the game but has returned with some solid content lately. No read yet.

Kinetic - MostlyTown

Some early game scuffles made him look scummy but not scummy enough to warrant the wonton attacking by rofl and others. Major ego.

Nuwen - MostlyTown

A premature hammer puts a damper on the outstanding towniness of this player. Not sure what to make of Walt hammer but player has been solid town besides that.

populartajo - ObvTown

Tajo is Tajo and is not scum. Though he was kinda...yeah...earlier in the game, his intentions are definitely town.

q21 - NotTown

I thought he might have been town early on but he's been tunneling on zwet like nuts. Going for a policy lynch?

roflcopter - NotTown

Erratic play and non-consensus hurting. Walt flip does NOT look good.

Seraphim - ObvTown

Obviously town.

Tenchi - Neutral

Lurker back from the dead. More content, please?

The Fonz - ObvTown

Probably the towniest player all game. Very calculated, very logical, lacking huge ego. Easily towniest player in the game.

vIQleS - NotTown

Has been towing the line between scum and town all game. Claimed Ophan which is interesting. Most likely to be scum Ophan if there is one.

WeyounsLastClone(replaced Cybele) - ProbScum

Not sure if anyone has noticed his lackluster contribution and how he's jumped onto almost every wagon since he replaced in. His predecessor lurked. I'm looking for some support on this one.

Xylthixlm - ProbTown

Still no scum read but aren't you supposed to be more aggressive?

zwetschenwasser - Neutral

Zwet is zwet.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1990 (isolation #84) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:39 am

Post by Seraphim »

Intent to Hurt: WLC

Can I get some backing?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2073 (isolation #85) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Xylthixlm wrote:
Firestarter wrote:I propose that 3 players need to be on any mini wagon for Hurt to happen.
I support this idea.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2074 (isolation #86) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:02 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Seeing as Xyl, ABR, and myself are on the wagon...

Hurt: WeyounsLastClone

Firestarter just jumped up the town list.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2107 (isolation #87) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:12 am

Post by Seraphim »

Once we kill WLC, we'll start on Zwet. That slip is pretty damning.

And if Rofl or ANYONE ELSE kills without support, I say we kill them ASAP. I am alright getting killed by a town organized towards my death with discussion and a case but I refuse to die by one crazy person's actions.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2259 (isolation #88) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:53 am

Post by Seraphim »

More WLC hurts please.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2376 (isolation #89) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:57 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Hurt: WeyounsLastClone
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2580 (isolation #90) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:34 am

Post by Seraphim »

Vote:
ABR
rofl
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2635 (isolation #91) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:33 am

Post by Seraphim »

Hey, rofl, how much do you want to bet that I come up scum? If I'm going to die I might as well profit from it.

Once again, I will offer my opinions on any player if anyone cares to ask.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2641 (isolation #92) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:35 am

Post by Seraphim »

Check back. I offered an analysis.

I'm fairly sure that rofl is scum but I'm not sure who his scum buddies might be.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2658 (isolation #93) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:17 am

Post by Seraphim »

I need to reread in isolation but I've been getting scum vibes from Xyl for a while. This is not OMGUS, just a confused townie realizing he might have been played this entire time.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2688 (isolation #94) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:07 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Rofl: You continue to say you will kill me. You've been saying it all game. Now that there's support on it, why aren't you killing me despite the fact that I've been "obvscum" all game? Why are you going after Nuwen despite the fact that he's been obv town for most of the game until he hammered Walt?

rofl, your actions are inconsistent with your words. Answer my questions.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2785 (isolation #95) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:01 am

Post by Seraphim »

Where's the hurt squad to deal the pain to Tenchi?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2786 (isolation #96) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:08 am

Post by Seraphim »

Oh, yeah,
Vote: Tenchi
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2788 (isolation #97) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:42 am

Post by Seraphim »

Giuseppe wrote:Ah, here's the hurt squad. Had to go to sleep early last night.

Hurt: Tenchi
-"You seek to corrupt the order of this world, and dash it against the rocks of anarchy. Out, damned spot, out from our beloved Heaven!" The beam of light pierced through Tenchi's chest.

So, here we are. We're the Hurt Squad, and we're serious about the damn anarchy thing.
Whooo.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2832 (isolation #98) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:18 am

Post by Seraphim »

You were lurking. And now, after the last round of rage, you're suddenly all up in Xyl's face.

Vote: TENCHI

Also,
Heal: DGB
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2837 (isolation #99) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:26 am

Post by Seraphim »

It's not your case that's the problem: it's the fact that you've suddenly out of the woodwork, all guns blazing against a single player after being passive the entire game AND after the latest round of rage. This bothers me A LOT.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2849 (isolation #100) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:32 am

Post by Seraphim »

I healed DGB because I don't want our last claimed Ophan raged to death like the others.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2857 (isolation #101) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:46 am

Post by Seraphim »

Check the first post. Every player should start with the same HP unless they are

1. replaced
2. topped off by another player

I think scum may have decided to not rage Xyl because they can make connections and list his potential "scumbuddies" while not actually killing him.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2867 (isolation #102) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:53 am

Post by Seraphim »

When I flip town, you all owe me cheeseburgers or something.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2872 (isolation #103) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:56 am

Post by Seraphim »

I don't really give a fuck since I'm going to die anyway. I'll drop as many scumtells as I want as long as I'm able to help the town before I die. Seeing as my death is definitely pretty much unstoppable, all your attacks do is discredit me.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2875 (isolation #104) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:59 am

Post by Seraphim »

roflcopter

The choice between ABR and myself is a false choice. Forcing people to choose between two players simply because they were at the top of the votecount is a false choice. What if I don't believe either player is scum?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2876 (isolation #105) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:00 am

Post by Seraphim »

Tenchi wrote:Why does ABR get away with hurting Seraphim?
Because I'm scum, clearly. :wink:
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2881 (isolation #106) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:02 am

Post by Seraphim »

Tenchi wrote:
Seraphim wrote:
roflcopter

The choice between ABR and myself is a false choice. Forcing people to choose between two players simply because they were at the top of the votecount is a false choice. What if I don't believe either player is scum?
Er... then why are you voting for me?
Because you're scum?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2933 (isolation #107) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:03 am

Post by Seraphim »

I have a question for everyone on my wagon besides rofl and the Fonz(and anybody else who posted a case on me): why are you voting me? What things have I done that make me scummy compared to other players?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2935 (isolation #108) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:10 am

Post by Seraphim »

Tenchi wrote:I am kinda surprised there is little suspicion on Xyl despite him being on the Townie wagons.
Are you reading the game?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2938 (isolation #109) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:14 am

Post by Seraphim »

Tenchi wrote:
Seraphim wrote:
Tenchi wrote:I am kinda surprised there is little suspicion on Xyl despite him being on the Townie wagons.
Are you reading the game?
What are you questioning me on? Little suspicion on Xyl part? Or him in the Townie wagon part?
Little suspicion on Xyl part. Read the game, please, and then throw accusations around. The fact that you haven't figured out that Xyl is under heavy suspicion makes you seem like you're reading from the scum topic.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2940 (isolation #110) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:15 am

Post by Seraphim »

Don't look at the vote counts. Read the entire game and stop reading scum quick notes.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2942 (isolation #111) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:17 am

Post by Seraphim »

Seraphim wrote:Don't look at the vote counts. Read the entire game and stop reading scum quick notes.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2944 (isolation #112) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:23 am

Post by Seraphim »

Then, please, keep reading the game and stop making comments about stuff that hasn't happened in your read yet.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2946 (isolation #113) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:24 am

Post by Seraphim »

On second thought, I'm extremely disturbed that Tenchi dropped a hurt on Xyl without having the entire game read.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2968 (isolation #114) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:01 am

Post by Seraphim »

Firestarter wrote:Ok...

Just in case...
UNVOTE

VOTE: Seraphim
I checked back. Why exactly are you voting me? Or are you just following the crowd here? If I recall, only rofl and the Fonz have actually posted anything concerning my scumminess. If you're going to attack me, please state why.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2970 (isolation #115) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:03 am

Post by Seraphim »

I think the question is, is scum stupid enough to confirm town?

I am getting a lot of bad feelings and I think we should consider a healing cool-down phase on players that got hurt by the rage damage.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2975 (isolation #116) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:16 am

Post by Seraphim »

Xylthixlm wrote:I am nursing the paranoid thought that scum are trying to get us to use healing.
Count the amount of rage points the scum have compared to the amount that we have healed people.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2983 (isolation #117) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:32 am

Post by Seraphim »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Pop, I explained in this post:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Seraphim wrote:I think the question is, is scum stupid enough to confirm town?
If there is a maximum number of RP they can use in one shot, they might want to grind players down. Take tajo, for instance. Chances that the town will bring tajo down within scum shooting range would be very very slim. Right now they can't take tajo out. But bit by bit, they'll get to him. I think the maximum they used so far is 6. I only have 7 HPs. So maybe they're trying to drag me into their shooting range, too.

Why should they worry about confirming townies that are already pretty much viewed as townies already, if it's to better kill them?
But why not just kill these players? Why not wait until they had enough rage to kill DGB or the Fonz? I just wish we know how the scum got rage points in this game...
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2988 (isolation #118) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:44 am

Post by Seraphim »

I'll continue to heal people until I have support to kill Tenchi and then I will hurt Tenchi.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2991 (isolation #119) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:45 am

Post by Seraphim »

populartajo wrote:TENCHI NEEDS TO DIE INMEDIATELY.
What happened to the vote count?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2996 (isolation #120) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:49 am

Post by Seraphim »

Tenchi needs to die.

Intent to hurt: Tenchi
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3000 (isolation #121) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:51 am

Post by Seraphim »

Tajo posted in caps and now we need to kill you.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3006 (isolation #122) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:54 am

Post by Seraphim »

I think there have been cases throughout the game.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3008 (isolation #123) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Seraphim »

Maybe people don't think you're defense is suitable?

Or, better yet, who do you think is scum? Or, even better, what do you think of all the players in the game still alive? Who is scum and who is town?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3012 (isolation #124) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:58 am

Post by Seraphim »

Nuwen wrote:
Tenchi wrote:
Seraphim wrote:Tajo posted in caps and now we need to kill you.
Unless you are scum on my wagon. <3
Yeah. OMGUS isn't going to fly.

(working on Seraphim's pbpa. You guys are slaying me timewise; I have twin papers and a writing workshop conference tomorrow.)
This game is insane on the brain when it rains.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3016 (isolation #125) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Tenchi wrote:
Seraphim wrote:Maybe people don't think you're defense is suitable?

Or, better yet, who do you think is scum? Or, even better, what do you think of all the players in the game still alive? Who is scum and who is town?
I will repeat it for the umpteenth time:

TOWN: ROLF, TAJO, FONZ
SCUM: XYL, DGB, SERAPHIM

(Things are changing in this list, but I have to recompose myself)
All players, please. And list reasons. I'm guessing you don't believe that DGB cleared Xyl?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3031 (isolation #126) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by Seraphim »

What purpose does scum Ophans have besides finding town Ophans? Which is useless because any Ophan, to be useful, has to claim at some point.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3034 (isolation #127) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:24 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I think he's talking about kill both of you in order to confirm both of you.

Why do you think DGB might be lying about that investigation?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3035 (isolation #128) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:25 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Tenchi wrote:
Seraphim wrote:What purpose does scum Ophans have besides finding town Ophans? Which is useless because any Ophan, to be useful, has to claim at some point.
When should a Town Ophan claim?
In a perfect world, when they've found a player using rage.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3038 (isolation #129) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:26 pm

Post by Seraphim »

roflcopter wrote:after we kill seraphim and he comes up scum, we kill tajo
After we kill me and I turn up town, we'll kill you. Or, rather, we kill you and you turn up scum first.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3045 (isolation #130) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by Seraphim »

roflcopter wrote:
Seraphim wrote:
roflcopter wrote:after we kill seraphim and he comes up scum, we kill tajo
After we kill me and I turn up town, we'll kill you. Or, rather, we kill you and you turn up scum first.
by all means, if you die and come up town, i should die.
Good, we agree on something.

I am willing to die if my death causes rofl to die.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3057 (isolation #131) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:36 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Alright. Whatever you guys say.

COME AND SHOOOOOT ME! COME AND TAKE ME DOWN! YOU'VE BEEN SAYING ALL GAME THAT YOU WANTED TO KILL ME, HERE'S YOUR CHANCE!
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3068 (isolation #132) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:43 pm

Post by Seraphim »

roflcopter wrote:wagon built on him too fast. he's being made a scapegoat by all the scumbags. xyl never lurkerhunted him when he was actually lurking.
And you don't think the wagon built on me too fast? That the number of people going after my blood radically increased?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3073 (isolation #133) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by Seraphim »

roflcopter wrote:
Seraphim wrote:
roflcopter wrote:wagon built on him too fast. he's being made a scapegoat by all the scumbags. xyl never lurkerhunted him when he was actually lurking.
And you don't think the wagon built on me too fast? That the number of people going after my blood radically increased?
the wagon built on you way too slowly, i've been trying to get that to happen ever since shinnen was alive
You attacked and attacked me and then suddenly a massive wagon formed on me after the Fonz posted a case, a wagon that never bore fruit.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE, WHY AREN'T YOU KILLING ME?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3099 (isolation #134) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:01 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Firestarter wrote:Can I get support to Hurt Seraphim please?

Im ready to unload a world of hurt on scum, before bed!!
Can you please answer my questions? Why am I scum? Kthxbai.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3102 (isolation #135) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:02 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Seraphim wrote:

So this doesn't get buried.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3108 (isolation #136) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by Seraphim »

populartajo wrote:
Seraphim wrote:
Seraphim wrote:

So this doesn't get buried.
Seraphim you need to die. You are too scummy to be left alive. Your flip is valuable information, also. Sorry if you are town.
Can we kill scum first? Then I'll go quietly. We've lost too many town in a row to be healthy.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3110 (isolation #137) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Firestarter wrote:Because I said so...

Great defence BTW, similar to Shinnens!!
Great offense BTW, similar to Rofl!
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3122 (isolation #138) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I wish I could see your faces when I flip town. It's going to be hilarious.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3138 (isolation #139) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:49 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I am going to use my hurt on Tenchi. My death is imminent and I will use my hurt on who I think is scum.

I am Loyal Cherubim. If this is my last post before I die, good luck, town.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3160 (isolation #140) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:58 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Heal: The Fonz
Too soon. Flay

If I'm scum, why am I working against myself?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3253 (isolation #141) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:47 am

Post by Seraphim »

*bows*

If I read the hurts correctly, I'm now dead. I'm town, guys.

And have you guys thought about this...if Tenchi is a bodyguard, maybe they targeted another player and Tenchi took the damage for THAT PLAYER?

10 players with four or five scum likely. You are nearing LYOL. Someone is leading the town on and you need to figure it out. Check the major players in because more than one of them is probably scum.

Make sure you hold rofl to his earlier statement that if I flip town, he dies.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4213 (isolation #142) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:00 am

Post by Seraphim »

I don't even want to talk about this game.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4222 (isolation #143) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:16 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Mr. Flay wrote:Actually, after Cruise Ship I think the next variant of this I'll run will be an Infiltration of Hell by the loyals, perhaps to rescue the Metatron. :twisted:
Can I actually be a Seraphim in the next game? XP
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4224 (isolation #144) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:25 pm

Post by Seraphim »