War in Heaven II - Spirit of Vengeance (Over!)

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2301 (isolation #200) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:09 pm

Post by roflcopter »

yeah, if you had 12 hp then you were more than two hits away from dying, even with my double damage hits
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2302 (isolation #201) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:10 pm

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
The Fonz wrote:Same system it was from the start, except that a) mimimum number of people on a wagon is now three and not two and b) we've put together a dedicated squad to kill anyone dealing out what you call random damage.

Why do you have seraphim as town? His is the Shinnen hurt that looks most bus-like.
Gut. Answers to Rolf's accusations. It could change if both are scumbuddies, though.
seraphim's answers to my accusations have been complete bullshit
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2304 (isolation #202) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by roflcopter »

tajo wrote:But does she have to be scum from your POV or do you think she still can be town?
when did you stop beating your wife?

she could be town. i don't think its likely. xyl could be town too. but if so, he should probably just go back to irc and stop trying to play forum mafia.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2306 (isolation #203) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:12 pm

Post by roflcopter »

reasonable cases have been posted and ignored. i made a reasonable case against xyl and the only thing people have to say about it is "OMFG ROFL STOP HURTING HIM WITHOUT SOMEONE SAYING I SUPPORT YOUR HURT IN BOLD MOTHERFUCKING TEXT YOU DONKEY TWAT"
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2307 (isolation #204) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:13 pm

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
tajo wrote:But does she have to be scum from your POV or do you think she still can be town?

she could be town. i don't think its likely. xyl could be town too. but if so, he should probably just go back to irc and stop trying to play forum mafia.
You are not answering the question. WHo has more probs of coming scum: Xyl or Nuwen?
HP bullshit is not the answer.
they're equally likely to be scum as i believe they are both scum. therefore the "hp bullshit" is the answer, because i can kill xylthixlm sooner, and that is why i am hurting him.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2310 (isolation #205) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:15 pm

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
populartajo wrote:
The Fonz wrote:Same system it was from the start, except that a) mimimum number of people on a wagon is now three and not two and b) we've put together a dedicated squad to kill anyone dealing out what you call random damage.

Why do you have seraphim as town? His is the Shinnen hurt that looks most bus-like.
Gut. Answers to Rolf's accusations. It could change if both are scumbuddies, though.
seraphim's answers to my accusations have been complete bullshit
No. It makes sense from a townie point of view.
it makes sense from an "oh fuck i'm caught oh well /ignore" point of view too
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2312 (isolation #206) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:15 pm

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:

You are not answering the question. WHo has more probs of coming scum: Xyl or Nuwen?
HP bullshit is not the answer.
they're equally likely to be scum as i believe they are both scum. therefore the "hp bullshit" is the answer, because i can kill xylthixlm sooner, and that is why i am hurting him.
NO, FUCK.
WHO IS MORE SCUM: XYL OR NUWEN?
THEY ARE BOTH SCUM. THERE IS NO "MORE" SCUM THERE. GET THE FUCK OFF OF IT, YOU ARE NOT HELPING ANYBODY.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2313 (isolation #207) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:16 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:
roflcopter wrote:yeah, if you had 12 hp then you were more than two hits away from dying, even with my double damage hits
The scum are using rage on people you conveniently wear down for them, remember?
says the guy on the sidelines
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2316 (isolation #208) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:19 pm

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:When did you realize that Nuwen was scum?
when i fucking said so after she killed walt and decided based on the fact that walt was town that both juls and i also had to die.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2317 (isolation #209) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:21 pm

Post by roflcopter »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
roflcopter wrote:they're equally likely to be scum as i believe they are both scum.
Question: have you looked for evidence that they may be buddies?
my recollection of their interactions so far is that they've largely ignored each other. which is a pretty safe route for scum to take when it comes to their partners. i'm not taking the time to go back through 90 pages of bullshit for more than that until i'm done with xyl.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2321 (isolation #210) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:26 pm

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
rolf wrote:walt is pretty obviously town

most likely seraphim scenario is 3-1, if it were 2-2 i can't see nuwen claiming when shinnen-scum was the one who was clearly about to get lynched, as two seraphim in the scumgroup would almost certainly lead scum to conclude that there are at least two seraphim outside the scumgroup.
What do you think of this quote, after walt become obv town?
what are you even getting at? keep reading my fucking posts before you just go pick something out from days ago and repost it. this is where i reevaluated nuwen:
roflcopter wrote:see, suddenly all my faith in nuwen has evaporated, because she's now setting up lynches based on killing someone and them flipping town
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2324 (isolation #211) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:27 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:I'll save someone the trouble of searching through my quotes...
Xylthixlm wrote:Hey Nuwen, come help me kill Walt.
Xylthixlm wrote:I'm going to tenatively peg Nuwen as town.
Xylthixlm wrote:Nuwen: Town. Was worring me because she seemed to be buddying up to me, but apparently just a case of great minds thinking alike.
thanks for bringing the fore your nice, safe, non-interactive relationship with nuwen this game
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2325 (isolation #212) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by roflcopter »

tajo, i don't even get what the fuck you're doing here, but its not helping anything
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2327 (isolation #213) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:30 pm

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:tajo, i don't even get what the fuck you're doing here, but its not helping anything
Ill give you a last chance.
Why do you think Nuwen is scum and when did you realize that?
ITS IN THE FUCKING THREAD ALREADY AS YOU JUST POINTED OUT.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2330 (isolation #214) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:31 pm

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:tajo, i don't even get what the fuck you're doing here, but its not helping anything
Ill give you a last chance.
Why do you think Nuwen is scum and when did you realize that?
ITS IN THE FUCKING THREAD ALREADY AS YOU JUST POINTED OUT.
No, no, say it one more time.
And chill. Nobody is yelling.
no. bite me.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2331 (isolation #215) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:33 pm

Post by roflcopter »

uh oh, you gave me ONE LAST CHANCE and i didn't do what you asked, what are you gonna do now?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2334 (isolation #216) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by roflcopter »

hey tajo, where'd you go? i want to know what my punishment is for defying you!
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2336 (isolation #217) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:39 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i can't wait til tomorrow when we get to find out if the retaliation team has the balls to actually go through with it
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2341 (isolation #218) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:uh oh, you gave me ONE LAST CHANCE and i didn't do what you asked, what are you gonna do now?
Wrong answer. Im going to propose people hurting you. I have a bad feeling about you. and your sudden Nuwen is scum because she is attacking me (that is the logical option if you are a Town Seraphim and the other is a Scum Seraphim).
In the best scenario, we get rid of an antitown ass.
no, asshole, nuwen is not scum because she is attacking me, nuwen is scum because she lined up lynches based on somebody flipping
town
when she killed him.

and yeah, thats awesome, keep up the idea that killing me is ok even if i'm town, it really makes you look good.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2342 (isolation #219) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by roflcopter »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
roflcopter wrote:i can't wait til tomorrow when we get to find out if the retaliation team has the balls to actually go through with it
Are you referring to a plan of finishing off Xyl?
yes. tomorrow when my recharge is up, i'm hitting xyl again.

and again 36 hours later.

and again 36 hours after that.

until he'd dead
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2344 (isolation #220) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:48 pm

Post by roflcopter »

you're an idiot
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2352 (isolation #221) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by roflcopter »

my opinion is that all of the scum are located within this group: [xylthixlm, nuwen, dgb, seraphim, tajo]

i'm tired of the 50 some odd pages of rhetoric against me building up to the part where they kill me and then decide that oh well he just sucked and nuwen's probably still town

so i'm gonna keep hurting members of this group every 36 hours until they're all dead or i'm dead.

newsflash: healing a player i'm hurting is directly stalling the game.

from now on, i will post every 36 hours, and that is very likely to be the extent of my posting.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2387 (isolation #222) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:20 am

Post by roflcopter »

hurt: xylthixlm
blade
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2405 (isolation #223) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:09 am

Post by roflcopter »

fonz wrote:Of course, i'm kinda stuck since he just waited for someone else to violate the policy, me to hurt them, and then violated it himself whilst there were no charged up enforcers. So i would like firestarter to hurt rofl as soon as he's charged, because the rabbit's basically taking the piss.
that was just fortuitous timing, but i encourage you to bring the pain
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2409 (isolation #224) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:13 am

Post by roflcopter »

i'll use all three of my votes on xylthixlm. there, look, i've reached the threshold and he's fair game to hurt. nya nya nya.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2411 (isolation #225) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:14 am

Post by roflcopter »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
roflcopter wrote:i'll use all three of my votes on xylthixlm. there, look, i've reached the threshold and he's fair game to hurt. nya nya nya.
naughty naughty

Now I have to make up a new rule that your 3 approvals are on different players.
all my votes on xyl get grandfathered in by virtue of how awesome i am
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2417 (isolation #226) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:18 am

Post by roflcopter »

The Fonz wrote:He was injured by accident, and no-one has him as a top suspect right now.
translation: he was injured by malicious scum pretending not to know drench had been replaced

the fact that dgb is trying to stop him from getting healed is telling
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2424 (isolation #227) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:23 am

Post by roflcopter »

i refuse to conform.

anyone who would like to can count me as supporting hurts on the following people, in whatever system you all end up deciding on after you stop wasting everyone's time arguing over systems instead of scum hunting -
xylthixlm, dgb, nuwen, seraphim, tajo

i am counting the following people has having supported my hurts on xyl: walt wishbone, juls and tenchi
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2427 (isolation #228) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:24 am

Post by roflcopter »

The Fonz wrote:I think hurting Rofl equally with the unsupported hurt he dishes out is the best deterrent.
not unsupported
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2432 (isolation #229) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:25 am

Post by roflcopter »

oh i'm also counting fonz's case against seraphim+xyl as half a support
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2435 (isolation #230) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:27 am

Post by roflcopter »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Look I don't give a flying fuck about your stupid systems. I'm going to kill Weyouns and then move on to Seraphim after I present my case on him. If you're not happy with that then you can try to kill me.
if you actually start to hurt seraphim after you've killed wlc then i'll join you after i've killed xyl. but i'm tired of you voicing support for something i'm doing without doing it yourself.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2438 (isolation #231) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:29 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
The Fonz wrote:I think hurting Rofl equally with the unsupported hurt he dishes out is the best deterrent.
not unsupported
two dead people?
yeah right
yes, exactly, two people killed by scum, and in the case of walt, who died telling us we should kill xyl. good luck to town if they totally disregard anything said by the no longer living.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2441 (isolation #232) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:34 am

Post by roflcopter »

WALT WAS NOT BLINDED BY OMGUS, XYL JUST THREW THE WORD OMGUS OUT SO HE COULD IGNORE EVERYTHING WALT WAS SAYING UNTIL THE STUPID FUCKING TOWN KILLED THE GUY. THEN WHEN THEY DIDN'T QUITE GET THERE AND HE BECAME OBVIOUS TOWN, NUWEN CAME OUT OF NOWHERE TO FINISH THE JOB, AND XYL NEVER HAD TO THINK ABOUT IT AGAIN. COINCEDENCE?

trying to get people to ignore what was written by now dead town is epic mega scummy.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2442 (isolation #233) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:35 am

Post by roflcopter »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Players that owe Firestarter a heal:

# Firestarter/Drench (-1 HP) - Hurt by: Xylthixlm, Albert B. Rampage, Seraphim, The Fonz (4) Healed by: (0)
hey look, xyl and seraphim are both on there, what are the chances?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2449 (isolation #234) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:40 am

Post by roflcopter »

The Fonz wrote:Tajo, Rofl has a point. It's too easy to dismiss the words of dead town by saying they were idiots or omgussing or whatever. They were still town. THey don't count as supports because dead people can't vote, but nonetheless...
they count because i'm counting them. i'm the only one here who still speaks for the dead apparently.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2455 (isolation #235) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:42 am

Post by roflcopter »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
The Fonz wrote:Tajo, Rofl has a point. It's too easy to dismiss the words of dead town by saying they were idiots or omgussing or whatever. They were still town. THey don't count as supports because dead people can't vote, but nonetheless...
You can't count Juls. Come on. She read up to page 7 and hurt Tenchi for no good reason, and Kuato'd ABR the rest of the time.
before she went into follow the leader mode, she was actively against xyl
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2458 (isolation #236) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:43 am

Post by roflcopter »

The Fonz wrote:Towns in general are too fast to dismiss dead townies as idiots.
as are scum who the dead townies were right about
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2460 (isolation #237) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:44 am

Post by roflcopter »

The Fonz wrote:Is it just me, or do we have something approaching a consensus on seraphim?
seems that way. and as soon as i'm done with xyl i'm pounding the life out of seraphim along with you, abr and anyone else who has the balls to join us.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2462 (isolation #238) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:45 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
SINCE WHEN BEING TOWN MEANS BEING RIGHT?
SINCE WHEN DOES BEING DEAD MEAN BEING WRONG?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2468 (isolation #239) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:48 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
populartajo wrote:
SINCE WHEN DOES BEING DEAD MEAN BEING WRONG?
SINCE THE DEAD PLAYERS ARE NOT PRECISELY THE BEST SCUMHUNTERS IN THIS GAME.
CONGRATULATIONS, YOU JUST AD HOMMED THE DEAD TOWNIES.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2470 (isolation #240) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:49 am

Post by roflcopter »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
roflcopter wrote:...before she went into follow the leader mode, she was actively against xyl
She went full ABR Kuato after her 15th post. Her opinion has very little credibility. We've seen much more of of Xyl than she has, plus, we're paying attention.
so how do you feel about walt wishbone's opinions then?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2472 (isolation #241) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:50 am

Post by roflcopter »

Firestarter wrote:Honestly speaking.. we cannot ignore dead townies words, because they were the only confirmed town we know of.

In the case of Juls... IMO, she didn't bother to play the game properly.
Why anyone would dovetail another is beyond me, unless they were scum, I can see why she got lynched.

Rofl, counting on a dead town player can be a good thing, particularly if said town player made valid cases, scumhunted, on their own volition.

In this case, she merely followed someone else, and that someone is far far away from being confirmed town... ABR,

Sorry, this time, you dont get the benefit of the doubt.
Juls was anti-town, and ABR's play is far from townish...
so how do you feel about walt wishbone's opinions?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2474 (isolation #242) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:50 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
populartajo wrote:
It means having no ulterior motive for what they're saying.
Yes, but it doesnt mean they are right. I would only reread anything if a player like you or Xyl, even rolf, were dead and came up town.
Not from Juls or Wishbone.
Come on.
did you just reverse burden of proficiency? i think thats what just happened.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2475 (isolation #243) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:51 am

Post by roflcopter »

The Fonz wrote:
populartajo wrote:
The Fonz wrote:Thing is, Tajo, we've only really got you, me and DGB agreed to them. It doesn't matter how fast a system works if we have to argue for four days about it before it's even implemented.
I have support for many players that havent read the strategy yet.
I think it should be implemented before DAMAGE ANARCHY starts again.
Oh, you were against it, riight?
Say what you like, but a group of four people who have the same top suspect masshurting him is not damage anarchy.
qft
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2477 (isolation #244) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:52 am

Post by roflcopter »

so lets break this down. tajo wants us to throw out anything said by dead players on the basis that they lack any sort of skill at the game of mafia, not on the basis of disproving any of their arguments. so he's using ad hom against the dead players. why isn't tajo on more people's scumlists?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2482 (isolation #245) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:53 am

Post by roflcopter »

yes, tajo. what you did was actual ad hominem. you are discounting what they said based on a perceived aspect of their person (not good at mafia) instead of anything they actually wrote.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2484 (isolation #246) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:54 am

Post by roflcopter »

Firestarter wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
Firestarter wrote:Honestly speaking.. we cannot ignore dead townies words, because they were the only confirmed town we know of.

In the case of Juls... IMO, she didn't bother to play the game properly.
Why anyone would dovetail another is beyond me, unless they were scum, I can see why she got lynched.

Rofl, counting on a dead town player can be a good thing, particularly if said town player made valid cases, scumhunted, on their own volition.

In this case, she merely followed someone else, and that someone is far far away from being confirmed town... ABR,

Sorry, this time, you dont get the benefit of the doubt.
Juls was anti-town, and ABR's play is far from townish...
so how do you feel about walt wishbone's opinions?
Walt has more credibility, but who's to say he was right?

Rofl, make your case, and garner support after that please.
This is really getting nowhere, and guess what?
Its more stalling.
as the only person here who has hurt on the hour literally every time i have been capable, i take offense to the accusation of stalling
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2492 (isolation #247) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:00 am

Post by roflcopter »

Firestarter wrote:
roflcopter wrote: as the only person here who has hurt on the hour literally every time i have been capable, i take offense to the accusation of stalling
From a general POV, yes, it is more stalling, because your current way of playing the game is the main hold up.

You've dismissed every plan devised so far, and in fairness, you've helped majorly in the assassination of 4 townies.

Yes, you've hurt, big deal...

That does not mean you aren't stalling the game.

Alot of players have argued the plans, but your the most consistent, and most non-compliant.

I stated it earlier, Order is towns friend.
the people who are stalling the game are the people who are doing things like: healing people i'm hurting, forming hit squads to hand out retribution instead of hunting scum, arguing endlessly over which plan to enact instead of hunting scum, and spending the last 50 pages slandering me until they feel they have enough support to start hurting me, which i'm surprised hasn't started happening yet.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2496 (isolation #248) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:03 am

Post by roflcopter »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Poptartajo is like a metropolis of towniness all by himself.
i was convinced when you did this in the first ten pages of the game, but no longer.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2498 (isolation #249) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:04 am

Post by roflcopter »

vote: xyl, dgb, nuwen, seraphim, tajo

whichever three of those five garners the most support in this silly new voting system are the ones my votes go on
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2501 (isolation #250) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:04 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Poptartajo is like a metropolis of towniness all by himself.
i was convinced when you did this in the first ten pages of the game, but no longer.
maybe you were convinced of that too when i wasnt attacking you, rabbit?
everyone's favorite scum tactic, "call everything omgus," rears its ugly head
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2504 (isolation #251) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:06 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:Guys, dont miss the fact that there has to be a scum between rolf and Nuwen. We should take care of this today not when its too late.
NEWSFLASH - THERE DOES NOT IN FACT
HAVE
TO BE SCUM BETWEEN US. 3-1 IS AS REASONABLE A SETUP AS 2-2. USING THIS AS EVIDENCE TO GET ME KILLED IS BOGUS.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2505 (isolation #252) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:06 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
vote: xyl, dgb, nuwen, seraphim, tajo

whichever three of those five garners the most support in this silly new voting system are the ones my votes go on
please pick 3. i would randomize (accordingly) your vote decisions if you dont do it.
no. you want to keep track of the votes, then when the votes are in you put me on the three people i listed who have the most votes otherwise.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2511 (isolation #253) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:09 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
populartajo wrote:Guys, dont miss the fact that there has to be a scum between rolf and Nuwen. We should take care of this today not when its too late.
HAVE
TO BE SCUM BETWEEN US. 3-1 IS AS REASONABLE A SETUP AS 2-2. USING THIS AS EVIDENCE TO GET ME KILLED IS BOGUS.
So Nuwen is scum WHY?
i already explained what nuwen was doing that was scummy, and your response was to call what i said omgus, so i'm done trying to get it through your thick skull
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2514 (isolation #254) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:11 am

Post by roflcopter »

i have a problem with anyone who does nothing with their action when they are charged up
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2516 (isolation #255) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:12 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
HAVE
So Nuwen is scum WHY?
Killed an obvtown player without any support?
why didnt she use rage instead of doing an obvious retarded play as scum?
i think that she had to prove the 2-2 idea. she only took a bad decision.
holy terrible defense batman

why not use rage? oh i don't know, because its more valuable when its saved up perhaps? and because there were active ophan?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2518 (isolation #256) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:12 am

Post by roflcopter »

i really, really disagree with anyone who thinks viqles is scum. just re-read shinnen's absolutely crap attacks against him and you'll see why.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2539 (isolation #257) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:52 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
The Fonz wrote:Uh, because he's really scummy?
yeah yeah, Juls was scummy, Walt was scummy. gimme something new.
actually, no they weren't
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2550 (isolation #258) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:06 am

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:
Vote:
Giuseppe
Seraphim
Albert B. Rampage
geez what a turnaround you've made on seraphim
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2556 (isolation #259) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:10 am

Post by roflcopter »

WeyounsLastClone wrote:I really don't know. Now I'd say The Fonz, ABR, and Xyl. But that might be that desperate feeling kicking in ;-)
Second three would be Giuseppe, Firestarter, and Seraphim.
hey sweet more support for hurting xyl
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2563 (isolation #260) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:13 am

Post by roflcopter »

viq wrote:You know what i read here - "I know that vIQleS is town, but I want to bring his name up and mention that other people think he's susipcious, so that people will start hurting him and voting him again..."

Am I being paranoid?
yes. yes you are. i brought it up because somebody had just voted you.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2565 (isolation #261) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:13 am

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:Now I'm wondering if roflcopter is pulling off a very subtle gambit to frame me...
i'd love for you to get off the sidelines and explain this harebrained theory
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2566 (isolation #262) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:14 am

Post by roflcopter »

DGB, XYL, TAJO - STOP PUSSY FOOTING AROUND AND JUST START HURTING ME ALREADY, YOU'VE BEEN BUILDING UP TO IT FOR-FUCKING-EVER
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2583 (isolation #263) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:38 am

Post by roflcopter »

what do walt wishbone, juls and wlc have in common?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2591 (isolation #264) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:47 am

Post by roflcopter »

i'll answer my own question then - they were all killed mostly by the scum:

# WaltWishbone - Hurt by:
DrippingGoofball
Xylthixlm, Nuwen, Xylthixlm
, WeyounsLastClone,
Nuwen x2
, zwetschenwasser, q21,
Seraphim
, vIQleS,
Xylthixlm
, zwetschenwasser,
Nuwen x2
(14) Healed by: vIQleS, Kinetic (2)

# Juls - Hurt by:
Xylthixlm
, zwetschenwasser, vIQleS,
DrippingGoofball
, Giuseppe,
Seraphim, DrippingGoofball, Xylthixlm
, zwetschenwasser, Giuseppe, Kinetic (10) Healed by: zwetschenwasser (1)

# WeyounsLastClone/Cybele (-1 HP) - Hurt by:
Xylthixlm, Seraphim
, Albert B. Rampage, Firestarter,
populartajo, Xylthixlm, Seraphim
, Albert B. Rampage, The Fonz, Firestarter (9) Healed by: q21 (1)
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2595 (isolation #265) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:59 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:Interesting analysis. So I am scum for hurting townies?
Can you find the scum in the following wagons?
# Hoopla - Hurt by: Albert B. Rampage, roflcopter x2, WaltWishbone, Albert B. Rampage, WeyounsLastClone, Juls,
Seraphim
, Juls, WaltWishbone (9) Healed by: (0)
# Kinetic - Hurt by: roflcopter, roflcopter x2, Juls, roflcopter x2, Albert B. Rampage,
????? x3
(10) Healed by: Hoopla, DrippingGoofball, DrippingGoofball (1)
you're scum for other reasons, you're highlighted on my list because you're scum

also yes i found the scum
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2597 (isolation #266) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:03 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
populartajo wrote:Interesting analysis. So I am scum for hurting townies?
Can you find the scum in the following wagons?
# Hoopla - Hurt by: Albert B. Rampage, roflcopter x2, WaltWishbone, Albert B. Rampage, WeyounsLastClone, Juls,
Seraphim
, Juls, WaltWishbone (9) Healed by: (0)
# Kinetic - Hurt by: roflcopter, roflcopter x2, Juls, roflcopter x2, Albert B. Rampage,
????? x3
(10) Healed by: Hoopla, DrippingGoofball, DrippingGoofball (1)
you're scum for other reasons, you're highlighted on my list because you're scum

also yes i found the scum
explain why i am scum
kaythxbay
not my style
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2601 (isolation #267) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:08 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
The Fonz wrote:Tajo. Of the four townies who were wagoned all the way to death (excepting Kinetic, who was finished by rage) Seraphim is on every one.
Yeah, Ii read him as town (Xyl's read on him also helped since they were both scum in MSIII) but this fact is damning.
xyl's read has been a ridiculously stupid meta argument with blinders on

here, let me break it down for you: "seraphim is town because he's posting lots"

xyl town would draw his town conclusion based on content, not just the fact that he was posting every day
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2606 (isolation #268) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:10 am

Post by roflcopter »

does anyone else notice the circle jerk going on between xyl, seraphim and tajo?

all game xyl and seraphim have been saying the other one is town based on meta from having been scum together, and now tajo is vehemently trying to stop me from hurting xyl while at the same time claiming seraphim is town based on xyl's read of him
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2610 (isolation #269) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:13 am

Post by roflcopter »

sweet justice more xyl support
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2616 (isolation #270) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:17 am

Post by roflcopter »

vote: xyl, tajo, seraphim
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2619 (isolation #271) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:19 am

Post by roflcopter »

Giuseppe wrote:Well, to be honest, I was wondering that myself. I've got them as scum up there for two separate reasons: Rofl because his very game philosophy is hurting the town, and Seraphim because his actions through the course of the game have hurt the Town. Of the two, I personally find Rofl the scummier, because he's spreading the damage, hurting the Town, and all around causing general madness. I can't just ignore Seraphim's actions, however. He has been the single most consistently inaccurate player we have, as he's been on every Townie wagon, I believe.

That said, I'm not sure they could be scum together, but I'm definitely sure that either one or the other is scum, when you take into account Rofl's behavior. If Seraphim is scum, well, Rofl was right, for once, and he goes on with his crackpot anti-town ways. Doesn't change much, in my mind, because it could be the same hyper-bussing that ABR used on Shinnen. On the other hand, if Seraphim is town, I think that Rofl will have made one too many mistakes with this game and his evil, vigilantistic ways, and I'll call for his lynch louder than I've been calling for ABR's.

I totally disagree that Rofl is obvtown. He's been doing nothing but undermining our attempts at organization this entire game, and pretty much arranged all on his own for Kinetic to get killed by Rage Points.
this post is full of terrible assumptions
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2621 (isolation #272) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:23 am

Post by roflcopter »

hopefully everyone is aware by now, but for the record i am finishing off xyl before i start on seraphim. i encourage everyone else to kill him in the meantime, that would be a much more economical use of the town's time.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2626 (isolation #273) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:28 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:hopefully everyone is aware by now, but for the record i am finishing off xyl before i start on seraphim. i encourage everyone else to kill him in the meantime, that would be a much more economical use of the town's time.
NO, YOU PLAY BY THE RULES. IF YOU DONT PLAY BY THE RULES, FONZ AND FRIENDS WILL KILL YOUR SOUL.
shutup
The Fonz wrote:Actually, given that with only two not voting, there's no way anyone can catch ABR and Seraph, should we just start the runoff?
yes
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2627 (isolation #274) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:29 am

Post by roflcopter »

vote: seraphim
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2630 (isolation #275) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:30 am

Post by roflcopter »

seraphim isn't going to come up town, as i've been saying since practically the beginning of the game, but no not really
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2632 (isolation #276) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:31 am

Post by roflcopter »

The Fonz wrote:I'm actually terribly worried that the town will lose like the first game, which the town lost because they killed people who 'broke the rules' and opposed the voting system, rather than scum.
so you should probably call off team: retribution and try to kill scum instead of naughty children
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2637 (isolation #277) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:34 am

Post by roflcopter »

The Fonz wrote:Dude... notice how we're doing a different system now? That doesn't need enforcing so much.

Frankly, and i think you've set this up deliberately, we're kind of faced with the choice of killing you, or letting you do what you want. And it's pretty close.
and i'm playing along and voting, but i'm still going to kill xylthixlm before i join the in the masshurting. if enough people follow tajo's rules you don't even need my help to masshurt someone to death anyway. and i was never going to hurt someone i didn't think was scum just because the vote said to, that would be idiotic.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2640 (isolation #278) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:34 am

Post by roflcopter »

The Fonz wrote:Hey Rofl, killing scum would be a good idea for you, too.
trying, its a slow process
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2642 (isolation #279) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:36 am

Post by roflcopter »

Seraphim wrote:Check back. I offered an analysis.

I'm fairly sure that rofl is scum but I'm not sure who his scum buddies might be.
you're really helpful
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2657 (isolation #280) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:16 am

Post by roflcopter »

no, xyl, you're going to die
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2663 (isolation #281) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:53 pm

Post by roflcopter »

xyl and seraphim both need to die as soon as possible
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2666 (isolation #282) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:16 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Shinnen_no_Me wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:I don't see any need to subvert the hurt/heal mechanism. Just try to concentrate your fire on people who are already hurt, rather than wearing everyone down at once. That will make it harder for scum to suddenly kill townies using secret damage.
Err... Wouldn't that help the scum? I mean, if we concentrate the fire on only one player, scum will surely take advantage of that. I don't know, that you suggest is really suspicious.

FoS: Xylthixlm

(what a complicated username...)
"friend of scum" distancing
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2667 (isolation #283) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:25 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:
Juls wrote:A plan was proposed to heal. Most people were exchanging heals. I made the mistake of choosing you to be the person I healed. I expected a heal back. That is not eager.
So, you only healed me because you expected a heal back?
Juls wrote:No...twisting words...more scumpoints. I wanted everyone healed to +1.
notable, because juls is correct
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2668 (isolation #284) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by roflcopter »

oh man the day one viqles wagon is
juicy
. it also confirms to me that seraphim and nuwen are both scum.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2669 (isolation #285) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by roflcopter »

also, dgb was very clearly angling to get viq killed instead of shinnen
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2670 (isolation #286) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:30 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Nuwen wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm entertaining the thought of a scumteam comprised of the following players:

Seraphim
Drench
DGB
Shinnen_no_Me

Unvote ViQles
It really looks like you're either fishing for support, or trying to see who's malleable enough to play Follow-the-ABR.

What happened between twenty minutes ago and now to remove Xyl and ViQles from your list?
nuwen is upset that abr has at least two, more likely three of her scumbuddies on his shortlist at this point
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2671 (isolation #287) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:31 pm

Post by roflcopter »

unvote: tajo vote: nuwen
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2673 (isolation #288) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by roflcopter »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
roflcopter wrote:also, dgb was very clearly angling to get viq killed instead of shinnen
Yes, I thought he was scummy. I watched him, and found out he was an Ophan. After that, I defended him. I started to tell people to lay off him pretty early in the game, too.
yeah, and you also made this non-judgement on shinnen and continued ignoring him, hurting walt wishbone after the non-case against him was presented by xyl instead:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:DGB, thoughts on Shinnen_no_Me?
He sounds like he hates the world. His face is red, steam shoots out of his ears, and he's popping veins in his forehead.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2674 (isolation #289) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:39 pm

Post by roflcopter »

dear townspeople: re-reading is your friend. reading up to the point where shinnen gets killed is especially important.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2695 (isolation #290) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by roflcopter »

dgb wrote:It does look like your current strategy is to attack absolutely everybody.
is that what it looks like to you? because i'm pretty sure i'm just attacking a specific group of people that happens to include you, and i've been going out of my way to shut down attacks on people i don't think are scum. viqles for example, before his untimely demise.
Seraphim wrote:Rofl: You continue to say you will kill me. You've been saying it all game. Now that there's support on it, why aren't you killing me despite the fact that I've been "obvscum" all game? Why are you going after Nuwen despite the fact that he's been obv town for most of the game until he hammered Walt?

rofl, your actions are inconsistent with your words. Answer my questions.
as i've been saying for a long time now, i'm going to finish what i started with xyl, then i will finish you. i'm not even sure what you're talking about re: nuwen there. you're flailing.
nuwen wrote:On that note, I find it rather disturbing that Rofl is calling scumhunting "setting up lynches."
lining up lynches based on someone flipping town is exactly what scum try to do. "woops, that guy turned out town, oh well at least that means i can go after this guy! oops again, but i've still got one more to do. oops! scum win."

walt was town, and you used his flip to justify supporting juls hurts, and a forthcoming attack on me. well guess what, i know i'm town too, so now you've used killing town to justify killing two more town. looks like something scum would love to try and get away with.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2697 (isolation #291) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by roflcopter »

nuwen wrote:If he's town, as most people seem to now suspect, my next hurts are hitting Juls, then Rofl.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2701 (isolation #292) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:32 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Nuwen wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
nuwen wrote:If he's town, as most people seem to now suspect, my next hurts are hitting Juls, then Rofl.
That's because the Juls wagon was the one active and alive, and it would have been a waste of time to push for the lynch order's reversal? I
never
said that Walt's alignment reflected on Juls in any way.

Are you trying to avoid double lynch now? Twenty pages ago, you seemed willing to trade deaths. I still think a 1:1 exchange is good for the town. Did you not expect me to take you up on your bluff?
i have things to do before i die. your death is but one of them. if you kill me before i'm done with these tasks, i'm sure the rest of the town will take care of you in short order. i'm pretty sure that anyone with a head on their shoulders will kill you regardless of when i die at the sight of "loyal seraph" next to my name, unless all of your scumpartners come out of the woodwork to defend you.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2703 (isolation #293) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:38 pm

Post by roflcopter »

so kill me
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2713 (isolation #294) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:02 pm

Post by roflcopter »

12 rage already? this is getting out of hand. i suspect some scum are about to get their comeuppance and are offloading their rage before they die. (xyl and seraphim)
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2768 (isolation #295) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:58 pm

Post by roflcopter »

tenchi, please do start hurting xyl

xyl, please do a pbpa on me of some kind
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2771 (isolation #296) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:03 pm

Post by roflcopter »

no idea about fonz or tajo's schedule, but i'll be around tomorrow basically all day
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2841 (isolation #297) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:29 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
Seraphim wrote:It's not your case that's the problem: it's the fact that you've suddenly out of the woodwork, all guns blazing against a single player after being passive the entire game AND after the latest round of rage. This bothers me A LOT.
Why did you heal DGB?
wants to look town and/or is dgb's scumpartner

i think its close enough to endgame for a dgb/xyl scumteam to try to pull off a fake ophan result gambit
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2859 (isolation #298) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:47 am

Post by roflcopter »

i'm still killing xyl
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2864 (isolation #299) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:51 am

Post by roflcopter »

unless the claimed ophan is also scum

BRILLIANT
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2869 (isolation #300) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:54 am

Post by roflcopter »

you know, saying "i'm gonna be laughing at all of you when i flip town" is not really a successful town strategy
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2883 (isolation #301) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:08 am

Post by roflcopter »

xyl, can you do some kind of pbpa on me, or are you just gonna say i've shot all town cred and join the throngs of people calling for my head. you took the time to do one on tenchi after all.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2888 (isolation #302) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:14 am

Post by roflcopter »

this is a clusterfuck. i'll reconsider finishing off xyl. at midnight-ish one of xyl and seraphim is getting smacked.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2890 (isolation #303) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:16 am

Post by roflcopter »

tenchi - i've been saying most of those things about seraphim since early on, so i agree
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2908 (isolation #304) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:33 am

Post by roflcopter »

xyl wrote:The timing of the scum kill burst, followed immediately by a vicious (and weak) attack on me, is not coincidental. Scum are going for the win.
the same argument goes for a scum gambit by dgb to false clear herself and you. if we're only a kill or two away from scum winning, now is the time to stop me from finishing you
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2947 (isolation #305) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:29 am

Post by roflcopter »

if i take dgb and xyl off of my scumlist i'm gonna have to do a massive reworking of all of my theories, but i'm leaning towards hurting seraphim tonight and doing just that.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2952 (isolation #306) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:38 am

Post by roflcopter »

giuseppe and q21 hereby replace xyl and dgb on the list of obvscum
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2953 (isolation #307) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:40 am

Post by roflcopter »

q21 did almost all of the public damage on zwet by himself, and yet i'm the one with a howling crowd of people calling for my blood because i've been soloing bitches.

double standard much?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3036 (isolation #308) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:25 pm

Post by roflcopter »

after we kill seraphim and he comes up scum, we kill tajo
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3040 (isolation #309) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Seraphim wrote:
roflcopter wrote:after we kill seraphim and he comes up scum, we kill tajo
After we kill me and I turn up town, we'll kill you. Or, rather, we kill you and you turn up scum first.
by all means, if you die and come up town, i should die. thats not going to happen though. and tajo suddenly undermining his own voting system to force his will of a tenchi kill on the town instead of killing you is extremely obvious.

scum sense the end is in sight. i imagine after tenchi town dies, then scum force through a decision on me or nuwen, kill me first and game over scum wins.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3042 (isolation #310) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:
No. Tenchi first. Then you.
thanks for confirming the scum plan for me
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3043 (isolation #311) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by roflcopter »

dgb, what 72 hours were you out of commission due to scanning viqles?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3051 (isolation #312) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by roflcopter »

so your system was too slow. how about you take what you had gotten from it, a consensus on SERAPHIM, and order the town to kill him.

instead, you save seraphim's bacon and thrust tenchi into hot seat of your own volition.

and your evidence is crap
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3052 (isolation #313) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:34 pm

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
Seraphim wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
Seraphim wrote:
After we kill me and I turn up town, we'll kill you. Or, rather, we kill you and you turn up scum first.
by all means, if you die and come up town, i should die.
Good, we agree on something.

I am willing to die if my death causes rofl to die.
Ok, rolf kill this guy. I cant take out of my mind the idea that both him and Xyl are prob using me.
i would love some help this time, killing by myself is way too slow a process now that scum are nuking people left and right.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3054 (isolation #314) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:35 pm

Post by roflcopter »

tajo is scum. you heard it here first, a long long time ago.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3058 (isolation #315) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:36 pm

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:tajo is scum. you heard it here first, a long long time ago.
Are you going to kill Seraphim, yes or no?
are you going to get your head out of your ass and help me?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3059 (isolation #316) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:37 pm

Post by roflcopter »

tenchi, under no circumstances should you heal tajo

hurt seraphim instead
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3061 (isolation #317) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:41 pm

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:tajo is scum. you heard it here first, a long long time ago.
Are you going to kill Seraphim, yes or no?
are you going to get your head out of your ass and help me?
So you want me to help you with seraph but at the same time I am scum? How does this work?
making you bus your partner kills your partner faster, duh
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3063 (isolation #318) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:42 pm

Post by roflcopter »

wagon built on him too fast. he's being made a scapegoat by all the scumbags. xyl never lurkerhunted him when he was actually lurking.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3065 (isolation #319) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:42 pm

Post by roflcopter »

actually that last one really makes it seem more like he's scum with xyl than anything, but thats beside the point
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3067 (isolation #320) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:43 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i'm glad firestarter still has a head on his shoulders
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3069 (isolation #321) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:44 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Seraphim wrote:
roflcopter wrote:wagon built on him too fast. he's being made a scapegoat by all the scumbags. xyl never lurkerhunted him when he was actually lurking.
And you don't think the wagon built on me too fast? That the number of people going after my blood radically increased?
the wagon built on you way too slowly, i've been trying to get that to happen ever since shinnen was alive
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3071 (isolation #322) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:44 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:All townies should take a bit of time to read the game.

Tenchi and roflcopter have just totally blown their cover as scum. They must think that they're just one town death away from winning.
says the guy who REFUSES TO BACKREAD
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3074 (isolation #323) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:46 pm

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:wagon built on him too fast. he's being made a scapegoat by all the scumbags. xyl never lurkerhunted him when he was actually lurking.
would they be too obvious?
thats why i said that we need his flip. if tenchi comes up town, the scum would be obvious.
but i dont think he will. this player is not precisely the most protown in the game, ya know?
no, stop that. see, this is why you are obvscum. you don't kill someone because you "need their flip." you don't kill someone because they're "not the most protown." you kill them because they are SCUM. and you certainly don't do a test lynch on somone when the scum could be one or two mislynches away from WINNING THE FUCKING GAME.

scum make bad excuses to mislynch people. you are making bad excuses to mislynch tenchi. you are scum.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3077 (isolation #324) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:47 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Seraphim wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
Seraphim wrote:
And you don't think the wagon built on me too fast? That the number of people going after my blood radically increased?
the wagon built on you way too slowly, i've been trying to get that to happen ever since shinnen was alive
You attacked and attacked me and then suddenly a massive wagon formed on me after the Fonz posted a case, a wagon that never bore fruit.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE, WHY AREN'T YOU KILLING ME?
i'm going to when my recharge is up
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3081 (isolation #325) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:48 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:All townies should take a bit of time to read the game.

Tenchi and roflcopter have just totally blown their cover as scum. They must think that they're just one town death away from winning.
says the guy who REFUSES TO BACKREAD
I'm just so awesome that I can even do a PBPA without backreading! [/sarcasm]
xyl, a few pages ago: "i'd rather base my opinions on what is happening right now than on any evidence that can be found earlier in the game."
xyl, now: "all townies should take a bit of time to read the game."

hmm, thats oddly contradictory, wouldn't you say?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3083 (isolation #326) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:49 pm

Post by roflcopter »

after this game is over and dgb and tajo are both scum, i am policy lynching anyone who ever calls for a scumlist
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3084 (isolation #327) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:49 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
populartajo wrote:
would they be too obvious?
thats why i said that we need his flip. if tenchi comes up town, the scum would be obvious.
but i dont think he will. this player is not precisely the most protown in the game, ya know?
no, stop that. see, this is why you are obvscum. you don't kill someone because you "need their flip." you don't kill someone because they're "not the most protown." you kill them because they are SCUM. and you certainly don't do a test lynch on somone when the scum could be one or two mislynches away from WINNING THE FUCKING GAME.

scum make bad excuses to mislynch people. you are making bad excuses to mislynch tenchi. you are scum.
The irony here is that Tenchi is advocating a test lynch on me despite my being cleared by DGB.

Uh, helloo-oo?
the irony here is that you are deflecting for tajo
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3086 (isolation #328) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i am also never playing another game with non-standard lynching mechanisms
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3088 (isolation #329) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:51 pm

Post by roflcopter »

tajo, you need all these flips to determine what exactly? that when tenchi and i are dead the scum will win?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3090 (isolation #330) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:55 pm

Post by roflcopter »

"semiconfirm" is a completely useless thing
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3092 (isolation #331) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:56 pm

Post by roflcopter »

this game desperately wants fonz and firestarter to be more active, too many of the really active players are scum
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3121 (isolation #332) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:32 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Firestarter wrote:Can I get support to Hurt Seraphim please?

Im ready to unload a world of hurt on scum, before bed!!
supported
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3156 (isolation #333) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:32 pm

Post by roflcopter »

hurt: seraphim
with a blade
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3226 (isolation #334) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:23 am

Post by roflcopter »

who fucking called it? oh right, it was me, saying tenchi was town while tajo tried to unleash a righteous fury on him.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3227 (isolation #335) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:24 am

Post by roflcopter »

tajo is still scum by the way. don't let his bussing of dgb and xyl fool you guys.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3228 (isolation #336) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:25 am

Post by roflcopter »

i'd rather xyl and dgb die before seraphim
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3231 (isolation #337) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:38 am

Post by roflcopter »

well given my 36 hour recharge time, i don't really have much say over who gets killed for another 24 hours
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3237 (isolation #338) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:16 am

Post by roflcopter »

nice attempt at scare tactics, dgb
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3259 (isolation #339) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:55 am

Post by roflcopter »

The Fonz wrote:Oh, before I forget, the moment i decided Xyl was scum was when he said he'd lie low until scum stopped following him. I'm pretty confident town Xyl would NEVER do that.
i've pointed out a number of things town xyl would never do this game
populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:who fucking called it? oh right, it was me, saying tenchi was town while tajo tried to unleash a righteous fury on him.
There was no damn reason to call tenchi town.
i gave you my reasons, and i was right. stop defending your prior incorrectness and start helping kill all of your scumbuddies.

i suspect that the scum did not expect tenchi to die from their attacks, ie he was a bodyguard. his most likely protect was fonz, as fonz was one of those he was naming as ubertown, and its not like the scum are about to try and kill me when i'm such a juicy target for them to get lynched.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3266 (isolation #340) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:03 am

Post by roflcopter »

tenchi was almost certainly protecting someone, the scum would never have killed him when he was going to get lynched by tajo and company. i'm betting it was fonz, who the scum had already started pinging. also possible is tajo. i really doubt it was me because i feel like i'm the last person scum will resort to using rage to kill, people have been trying to hard to keep me lynchable for like 80 some pages now.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3267 (isolation #341) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:04 am

Post by roflcopter »

in any event, if seraphim is dead by the time i recharge, xyl and then dgb are getting taken out
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3270 (isolation #342) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:08 am

Post by roflcopter »

Giuseppe wrote:The real question is, what if Seraphim flips town?
i'll be even more sure that tajo is scum
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3273 (isolation #343) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:12 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
Giuseppe wrote:The real question is, what if Seraphim flips town?
i'll be even more sure that tajo is scum
WTF?
remember when you said something along the lines of "tenchi still needs to die so i can see his flip. seraphim also needs to die so i can see his flip. rofl, why don't you go ahead and kill seraphim."
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3274 (isolation #344) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:13 am

Post by roflcopter »

Giuseppe wrote:But what does that do to the rest of the suspicions? If Seraphim flips town, no matter how unlikely it is, what happens to all of this discussion?
xyl and dgb are still scum in the event, and you probably are too
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3276 (isolation #345) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:16 am

Post by roflcopter »

that was crap then and its crap now
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3281 (isolation #346) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:24 am

Post by roflcopter »

something a way long time ago gave me a dgb+giuseppe tickle, but damned if i know where in these 130 pages it is. if necessary i'll dig for it.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3342 (isolation #347) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:19 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:The amount of setting up mislynches which is going on here is making my head spin.
and yet you had no comment when it was nuwen doing just that
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3343 (isolation #348) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by roflcopter »

xyl, dgb, giuseppe, nuwen - thats my final answer
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3345 (isolation #349) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:21 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:The amount of setting up mislynches which is going on here is making my head spin.
and yet you had no comment when it was nuwen doing just that
I'll admit I'm biased when the mislynch being set up is my own.
well the final mislynch nuwen was setting up was mine, so maybe you can understand where i was coming from now
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3348 (isolation #350) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:25 pm

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:xyl, dgb, giuseppe, nuwen - thats my final answer
rolf, if we want to win this, we need to deal scum by scum.
yes. xyl and dgb are scum, you seem to agree with me on that finally. giuseppe scum becomes pretty much blatantly obviously based on xyl and dgb scum. nuwen is scum for reasons i've already elucidated on. bing bang boom.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3349 (isolation #351) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:26 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:roflcopter: Why do you think ABR is town?
i am not prone to paranoia about uber distancing like fonz seems to be
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3354 (isolation #352) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:29 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:roflcopter: So you think everyone on the Hoopla mislynch was town?
certainly looks that way
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3356 (isolation #353) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:31 pm

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:Right now Im praying Xyl is the Scum Cherub. Am I right?
he was hinting heavily earlier that he's got more than 9 hp
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3358 (isolation #354) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:33 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:roflcopter: So you think everyone on the Hoopla mislynch was town?
Can you say the same on the Walt mislynch?
I'm still unsure on ... actually I'm unsure on everyone who was on that wagon but me and the dead players. DGB and Nuwen are leaning town but not strong town, q21 is neutral.
lulz
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3361 (isolation #355) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:43 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:Also Kinetic... ABR and roflcopter are the only living players on the Hoopla wagon and on the Kinetic wagon. Both of those wagons were pretty weak. At least one of ABR or roflcopter has to be scum, probably both.
i call bullshit. you think the hoopla wagon was weak, then what was the walt wishbone wagon?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3367 (isolation #356) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:28 pm

Post by roflcopter »

it would be great if we could kill him before he actually manages to heal dgb, its just going to make killing dgb take longer
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3377 (isolation #357) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:41 pm

Post by roflcopter »

wow, tajo, you were right, i shouldn't have called giuseppe out, now he's just playing dumb
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3389 (isolation #358) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:52 pm

Post by roflcopter »

xyl knows that he and dgb are toast, and is just doing all in his power to make it take longer to kill them. i imagine he also doesn't want to make it any more obvious that i'm town by hurting me.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3394 (isolation #359) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:56 pm

Post by roflcopter »

giuseppe, i could have sworn you were paying attention to this game, but all the sudden you are being willfully ignorant. read from the point that tenchi died to now.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3396 (isolation #360) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:58 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:
Giuseppe wrote:Give me the damn argument if you believe it's true! You're the one talking about wasting time: give me the argument, and if it's good, I'll hurt Xyl.

Would somebody please give me the argument against Xyl?!
I stopped driving mislynches after only three. Apparently I'm supposed to keep driving them. Or maybe I'm supposed to always lynch right.
this is a man made of straw! its a strawman!
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3400 (isolation #361) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:01 pm

Post by roflcopter »

see? willfully ignorant.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3402 (isolation #362) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:03 pm

Post by roflcopter »

giuseppe, are you aware that tenchi died and was revealed as a previously unknown town role, one which most likely had a secret action, making a scum ophan a very distinct possibility?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3405 (isolation #363) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:11 pm

Post by roflcopter »

say, xyl, it seems like you missed a question from me earlier
rofl wrote:you think the hoopla wagon was weak, then what was the walt wishbone wagon?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3406 (isolation #364) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:13 pm

Post by roflcopter »

giuseppe wrote:The like, in this case, being 9 deaths almost entirely do to his own meddling.
really? my meddling caused all nine of those deaths? because i seem to remember being staunchly against some of them. like walt wishbone, viqles and tenchi.

xyl, dgb and giuseppe are definitely scum
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3407 (isolation #365) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by roflcopter »

scum is playing the stalling game hard, we need to kill them as fast as possible before they rage off another player
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3409 (isolation #366) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by roflcopter »

uh huh. 6 out of 9? you seem to have a lot of inside information on the people who got raged out of existence. do you even look at the lists of who hurt who?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3410 (isolation #367) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by roflcopter »

your own "case" against me is just as applicable against xyl. look at the townies he laid his hurts down on.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3413 (isolation #368) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:21 pm

Post by roflcopter »

roflcopter wrote:say, xyl, it seems like you missed a question from me earlier
rofl wrote:you think the hoopla wagon was weak, then what was the walt wishbone wagon?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3415 (isolation #369) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by roflcopter »

who are your scumpartners?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3442 (isolation #370) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:56 am

Post by roflcopter »

did nobody
read
what xyl actually said about my interactions with shinnen before he died?

tajo and nuwen are scum. i'm trying to figure out who their partners are.

hurt: tajo
with a blade
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3453 (isolation #371) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:51 am

Post by roflcopter »

please, put me out of my misery. this has been the most frustrating and annoying game i have ever played. if i could hurt myself i would.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3457 (isolation #372) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:41 am

Post by roflcopter »

ok. q21 changes things. i am no longer despondent.

that does explain why there have been so many rage kills.

tajo/nuwen need to die.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3459 (isolation #373) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:46 am

Post by roflcopter »

firestarter wrote:Albert B. Rampage
Heals >> Nuwen, Fonz,
tajo - nuwen - abr - fonz???
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3461 (isolation #374) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:58 am

Post by roflcopter »

i'm thinking i should just engage in a hurt war with nuwen that nobody else participates in. that way, whichever of us survives is low enough on hp for the town to murder in short order if its necessary.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3465 (isolation #375) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:07 am

Post by roflcopter »

firestarter, unless q21 has been hiding an ability to do double damage, i don't think your theory has any legs. i've proven that i have the seraphim ability to do double damage, and its not a large leap of faith to think that if there is an evil opposite to q's role, they would be symmetrical.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3468 (isolation #376) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:09 am

Post by roflcopter »

i'm also happy to pull a juls and hand the reigns on my hurts over to q21 entirely at this point. i'd agree to hurting any of tajo, nuwen, abr or fonz.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3471 (isolation #377) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:12 am

Post by roflcopter »

Firestarter wrote:
roflcopter wrote:firestarter, unless q21 has been hiding an ability to do double damage, i don't think your theory has any legs. i've proven that i have the seraphim ability to do double damage, and its not a large leap of faith to think that if there is an evil opposite to q's role, they would be symmetrical.
As Ive posted rofl....

If there is an opposite of what q21 is claiming, with bucketloads of HP, why should they fear a lynching?

I mean, they could do what they wanted really in game as long as hurt did not draw suspicion...
So far, that role is charcterised by YOU.
you completely ignore my point about symmetry.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3473 (isolation #378) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:16 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
Nuwen wrote:
roflcopter wrote:i'm thinking i should just engage in a hurt war with nuwen that nobody else participates in. that way, whichever of us survives is low enough on hp for the town to murder in short order if its necessary.
Or put me within easy rage range if you flip first and turn up scum? This really sounds like a ploy to pump out as much damage as possible before dying.
this. Rolf needs to die asap. S21 needs to kil him now
hey protecting nuwen and trying to direct q21's damage all in one, nice.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3475 (isolation #379) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:17 am

Post by roflcopter »

firestarter, post 3471, please respond
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3476 (isolation #380) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:18 am

Post by roflcopter »

i'm just spitballing here, but you'd think if the scum had a role with a specific name such as "belial" or "lucifer" with a boatload of hp, they'd expect the town to have something to counteract that, and would have been hunting for it.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3478 (isolation #381) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:23 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:i'm just spitballing here, but you'd think if the scum had a role with a specific name such as "belial" or "lucifer" with a boatload of hp, they'd expect the town to have something to counteract that, and would have been hunting for it.
Why youjd scum need to have a symet role? You áre just a fallén serap
well firestarter is fueling the witch hunt on me with his proposal that i am some kind of evil twin to q21's role. i am indeed just a seraph. not fallen.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3481 (isolation #382) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:28 am

Post by roflcopter »

yes, dillweed, scum do in fact power role hunt, its an important part of the skillset one must develop as a mafia player

all faith in firestarter is gone as he also tries to direct q21

what happens to this game when q burns all his zeal killing me, revealing dead loyal seraph and living nuwen with nearly full hp? hmm?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3483 (isolation #383) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:32 am

Post by roflcopter »

q21 wrote:ROFL, if you are going to do as I say, hurt Fonz. The word 'insidious' springs to mind every time I see his name lately.
you got it boss. when my charge time is up, fonzie gets a beating.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3489 (isolation #384) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:59 am

Post by roflcopter »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Now that we're thinking outside the box, perhaps roflcopter is some sort of Survivor/SK-Seraph. Maybe he has points that he can use, too, like the Zeal Points? That Nuwen/copter dichotomy might be a false one, if copter was an evil Seraph with an individualistic win condition. Maybe neither has buddies, because one is town, and the other a Survivor/SK.
thats more than a little ridiculous
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3492 (isolation #385) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:06 am

Post by roflcopter »

dgb, in this game, a survivor win condition is even more impossibly hard than in a normal game. same goes for sk, to a lesser extent. there is also zero flavor reason (in a game that is heavily tied to flavor) for an sk to exist. this is loyal vs. fallen angels.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3493 (isolation #386) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:07 am

Post by roflcopter »

say nuwen, would you agree to having your blade directed by q21?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3495 (isolation #387) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:25 am

Post by roflcopter »

abr is trying to connect himself to me
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3544 (isolation #388) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:53 am

Post by roflcopter »

The Fonz wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Summary of case against q21:

'Page 24: Joins in late on the Shinnen bus." was all I got. I have mental notes that q21 was distancing heavily from ABR/copter.

Conclusion: I hope to be able to confirm his claim.
With little support, took town-zwet into range to be killed with a handful of rage points.

Middle of the pack, playing so as not to stand out.
dude, what? the "middle of the pack" shit is just a tell that he's got an INCREDIBLY POWERFUL POWER ROLE.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3545 (isolation #389) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:54 am

Post by roflcopter »

don't let nuwen and tajo knock me off and leave nuwen at or above a level that q21 can zeal away.

q21, don't let anyone vote on where to use your zeal, use your judgement.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3559 (isolation #390) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:23 am

Post by roflcopter »

abr is doing a damn good job of convincing people i'm his scumpartner

and a fine job of distancing from nuwen to boot
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3566 (isolation #391) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:36 am

Post by roflcopter »

no, zeal should not be used frivolously. if anything, wait til i'm dead and flipped so that q21 can zeal nuwen when it becomes obvious its necessary.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3567 (isolation #392) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:37 am

Post by roflcopter »

roflcopter wrote:abr is doing a damn good job of convincing people i'm his scumpartner

and a fine job of distancing from nuwen to boot
this post is mostly for use after my imminent demise. i can only hope i live long enough to get my last hit in on fonz.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3569 (isolation #393) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:38 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:no, zeal should not be used frivolously. if anything, wait til i'm dead and flipped so that q21 can zeal nuwen when it becomes obvious its necessary.
you got no rage yet, demon?
you don't need to keep rhetoric-ing me. i get it, i'm going to die.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3571 (isolation #394) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:39 am

Post by roflcopter »

one of tajo and firestarter is scum
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3573 (isolation #395) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:50 am

Post by roflcopter »

you're the two who are trying your best to get q21 to burn his zeal before i die. i doubt you're both scum, but one of you certainly is, and trying to protect nuwen to boot.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3589 (isolation #396) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:36 pm

Post by roflcopter »

fonz is hurting abr because practically the whole town just convinced itself that the scum would not hurt each other at this point, so its the perfect time for the scum to hurt each other. let them.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3590 (isolation #397) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:37 pm

Post by roflcopter »

say, you wanna know why those people at the bottom of your % list are where they are, firestarter? because they have barely been hurting
anybody
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3599 (isolation #398) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:15 pm

Post by roflcopter »

yays i lived long enough to do some good

hurt: fonz
with a whirling dance of blades and fire
Too soon.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3618 (isolation #399) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:10 am

Post by roflcopter »

damnit all timing i screwed up the fonz hurt.

fucking hell q21 you should not have listened to firestarter goading you into unloading all your zeal.

finishing abr is most important now

hurt: albert
in a blade like manner
soi soi soi

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”