War in Heaven II - Spirit of Vengeance (Over!)

WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:19 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

/confirm :)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:02 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

So I am not sure I have a complete understanding of the way this game works, however I am comfortable making a few early observations. I do not feel confident enough yet to make a vote or hurt/heal anyone.

My initial thoughts from reading the first six pages are; Cybele, Hoopla, and Kinetics opening posts came across as very honest and containend an element of truth which would indicate they had no idea what kind of Rage, ect abilities scum may have. Although, I do understand a couple of points made against Kinetic, I would have a hard time voting for him at this point. I think ABR has put in lot of detail into his research and subsequent reasoning behind his post however I want to go back and reread the first 6 pages (as well as the previous game) before elaborating.

I am a bit torn between two different stratagies, I do however agree with going with a majority. I am not sure whether it would be best to hold onto my hurt/heal until the rest of the players have a chance to check in and and add their thoughts or if I should return the favor and heal vIQleS? (thanks by the way :))

One thing I am not clear about in the rules is how time works in this set-up? In otherwords, do we have 24 hours from Mr. Flay's post to hurt/heal someone 1 time? Tomorrow by 7am? Also if we dont use a hurt/heal does it carry over to the next 24 hour period?

I am gonna reread everything now and try to get a better handle on how this set-up works, thanks for any advice. :)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:29 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Xylthixlm wrote:
populartajo wrote:With 1 post, wouldnt hurt to hear more about him, dont you think?
If Walt is scum, we kill a scum.
If Walt is town, we kill someone who is slowing the game down.

Seems like win/win to me. And I think Walt has a pretty good chance of being scum.
This game started just over 37 hours ago; relax, I don't think it is possible to gauge who is lurking and who is not in a little over a day, let alone a few days. Are you telling me that you expect all of the players in this game to stop working, sleeping, and cancel all their plans in order to be considered an active participant in this game?

Xylthixlm wrote:
populartajo wrote:Xyl, just a hint, not everyone can post as much as you do. What is the case on Walt again?
Every word he's written has been scummy and noncommittal.
You twisted the content of my post in order to meet your adjenda. I asked someone to clarify a rule for me before I elaborated on my post, voted, or used my hurt/help. There was nothing scummy or noncommital in what I wrote.

Xylthixlm wrote:
Kinetic wrote:I'm thinking the pushers for attacks are right. Once we have decided on a "lynch" can we at least agree that it isn't a bad thing to heal the other players if there is a lot of harm going around?
Healing up people who aren't under active attack is a good idea. Healing up people who have a real wagon on them is counterproductive.

People arguing about voting systems, random hurting, etc, etc, need to keep in mind two indisputable facts:
1) In the end, the thing that will determine whether the town wins or loses is
the order in which people die
. Nothing more, nothing less. We need to make sure scum die before townies as much as possible.
2) The scum get more influence over who dies with every week that passes.

#2 means that, if they're smart, the scum will be trying to slow the game down. Keep an eye on who is acting to slow the game down, and who is acting to keep it moving. If we're willing to punish people for slowing the game, that will mean the scum will have to help keep the pace up, which will be good for the town.

Here's some math:
The scum get a kill roughly every 2 weeks (more if we bring people down to low HP and leave them there a lot, less if we kill several scum early).
The town gets as many lynches as we want.
There are probably at most 5 scum.
If scum get close to a majority, they can heal to prevent the town from killing in a reasonable time, and force a win using rage. Call that -2 mislynches.
So, depending on our lynch speed, our number of mislynches before we go lose goes down:
If we kill once a day, we get around 8 mislynches.
If we kill once every 2 days, we get around 7 mislynches.
If we kill once every 4 days, we get around 6 mislynches.
If we kill once every 7 days, we get around 5 mislynches.
If we kill once every 10 days, we get get around 4 mislynches.
If we kill once every 14 days, we get get around 3 mislynches.

So... how much deliberation before each kill do you think is worth losing a mislynch?
Gee, what a well thought out, in depth, articulate post. Although, what side of the argument are you tring to make; faster or slower? With all your mathematical calculations, you missed an important point. We do NOT know if scum have rage, how quick they get it, and how many points they may be able to inflict. If we take out 8 innocent Townies using your strategy, the scum may be able to sweep in with their rage points and end this game in a few weeks.

Furthermore; based on your post and subsequent strategy, scum can win this game without ever needing to use a rage point. We can eliminate all the other townies ourselves.

There are several other players who are trying to make the point that we need a quickened pace, however they are apporaching it in a far wiser way than both you and DGB. I ABSOLUTELY agree that we should try to keep a healthy pace, but never, ever at the expense of losing Townies.

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Nuwen wrote:
Cybele wrote:Also: I really do agree with the idea of fake-voting instead of hurting. New mechanics means we need to adapt.
Good catch, though not as much of a shining beacon of grovelling for mercy as WaltWishbone.
So, I guess that is a NO to fake voting? ;)

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Nuwen wrote:...approximately 16 hours ago. His lurking is inactive and indicative of absence, not willful withholding of content.
I don't even care that he may be lurking, the content of his single post is pretty damning. He's positioned himself to play the role of a poor innocent little rabbit.
Really, please enlighten me? Have ever heard the cliche, "you are damned if you do, damned if you don't"? ;)

Xylthixlm wrote:For those too lazy to find WaltWishbone's only post:
WaltWishbone wrote:So I am not sure I have a complete understanding of the way this game works, however I am comfortable making a few early observations. I do not feel confident enough yet to make a vote or hurt/heal anyone.

My initial thoughts from reading the first six pages are; Cybele, Hoopla, and Kinetics opening posts came across as very honest and containend an element of truth which would indicate they had no idea what kind of Rage, ect abilities scum may have. Although, I do understand a couple of points made against Kinetic, I would have a hard time voting for him at this point. I think ABR has put in lot of detail into his research and subsequent reasoning behind his post however I want to go back and reread the first 6 pages (as well as the previous game) before elaborating.

I am a bit torn between two different stratagies, I do however agree with going with a majority. I am not sure whether it would be best to hold onto my hurt/heal until the rest of the players have a chance to check in and and add their thoughts or if I should return the favor and heal vIQleS? (thanks by the way :))

One thing I am not clear about in the rules is how time works in this set-up? In otherwords, do we have 24 hours from Mr. Flay's post to hurt/heal someone 1 time? Tomorrow by 7am? Also if we dont use a hurt/heal does it carry over to the next 24 hour period?

I am gonna reread everything now and try to get a better handle on how this set-up works, thanks for any advice. :)
Translation: "I want to look like I'm contributing, but am unwilling to actually take a position on anything. I'm just going to sit here and let the town reach a decision and then I can pretend I supported it all along."
Thanks for taking the time to answer to my question by the way. ;) I mean, I really think this comes down to a difference in opinion on strategy. I prefer to be more careful and calculated before randomly eliminating players. I don't like going solo, I'd rather get a consensus from the town and understanding of a game before I make mistakes that will cause a mislynch and hurt the town.

Xylthixlm wrote:
Seraphim wrote:@Xyl

Juls and WaltWishbone are lurking, correct?

I also think it's important to sort out the lurkers from the scummy lurkers. Generally, scum lurkers will either say less or pretend that they're saying something when they're not.
WaltWishbone is a scummy lurker. Read his post.

Juls is OMGUSing rather than scumhunting.
As oppossed to what... a shining beacon of irresponsible town? ;)

Xylthixlm wrote:Actually

Call intent to hurt WaltWishbone

Die, lurkerscum.
After you. ;)

Although I am not sure if you and DGB are scum or just anti town. ;)

q21 wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote: One thing I am not clear about in the rules is how time works in this set-up? In otherwords, do we have 24 hours from Mr. Flay's post to hurt/heal someone 1 time? Tomorrow by 7am? Also if we dont use a hurt/heal does it carry over to the next 24 hour period?
From experience in the last game: You hurt/heal refreshes 24 hours after your last hurt/heal. Regardless of Flay's posts.
Thank you for the clarification. At his point I am going to return the favor and...

Heal: vIQleS

Hoopla wrote:
So, I'm not super familiar with what the most sensible play is when it comes to hurting and healing, but from what I've read of the previous versions of these games, it's possible scum accrue extra damage/powers over time. I think it's in our interest to play this game in a relatively quick fashion.
I agree with this, as a few other people have stated. I don't think we should consider townies sacrificial lambs though as Xylthixlm and DGB seems to be doing.

Kinetic wrote:The more I think about it, the more I feel the best scum strategy is a highly aggressive one. Especially if they can make it look townie to be aggressive.
populartajo wrote:I wouldnt call them obv town or obv scum. Kinetic is kinda right that is a valid strategy for scum to appear agressive.
In all scenarios they are blatantly antitown since they are giving scum (if they are not) the free pass of being aggressive and random hurting that WE KNOW its detrimental to town in the long game.
I agree with this, I think scum may be trying to point as many fingers as possible and in as many different directions to get us to elimante ourselves. As well as pushing the pace of the game to the point where we are not thinking and just reacting to wagons as they form. I think it's something to be approached carefully.

Tenchi wrote:More Notes/Comments from me

ROFLCOPTER: For the record I played with Rofl before too.
roflcopter wrote: speaking of organize, i'm organizing a brute squad, and inducting the following obviously town people into it immediately: abr, xyl, dgb, and tajo (if he'll accept). we should all agree on one person and put them down. over and over, until we've killed all the scum.
This is so creepy. The last time I saw people do this, it allowed scum in the council (even when they were in the minority) to manipulate the vote. Also, why should we trust your choices? I feel just placing one scum in that council of four can really sway things.

Also, this prevents us to see true accountability on Hurt and Heal actions. If we let Hurt and Heal actions to be as natural as possible then we will be able to dig through better intentions of each ad every person.

On another note, I totally agree with the fake voting system because it lets us express our disagreements and scum hunting without putting innocent people in jeopardy.
I agree with all of these points, although the one thing that concerns me is that it seems that we are not getting a consensus of people who wish to proceed with the fake vote... and I do think it will slow things down to a point were it could be detrimental if we can not come to an agreement quick.

@Rofl: I see your point for wanting to form a brute squad, but I can't see how you can confirm those people as town this early in the game. I think you may end up eliminating too many townies if you don't listen to other opinions.

populartajo wrote:Sorry for the fourth post but I think this is also important:
1. Town lost last time because town's HP were already low for random hurtings. I dont agree with random hurting but I also dont agree with long days (more rage points). We have to find a balance.
2. So I propose we do a mass healing of everyone to take them to one more point of their current HP before we start hurting. This could be beneficial someday.
3. We also could manage to have a fake votecount instead of having people hurting and/or healing. Like a normal game when someone is majority fake voted we could mass hurting him and "lynch" him.
This was a great post, I really like the idea of a fake vote count, but it seems to many people are resisting the idea and would rather go solo or form small groups. I'd be willing to vote if we put a deadline of like midnight tomorrow night for a majority if others agree?

Kinetic wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
FOS: Kinetic

You want to make the day as long as possible, which goes in direct contradiction to this rage point theory.
Yes, as long as possible, but not too long that it becomes horribly detrimental. I've yet to see a game where quick lynching has won the game, and I refuse to quick lynch for the sake of such. This doesn't mean I'm advocating waiting forever, but I'm not going to make hasty decisions either.

You also have to look at the other side of the coin. While the scum are saving points, they aren't using them, which makes them useless until actually used. It does mean that they can dump, and effectively night kill with such a dump, but these rules highly favor the town, not the scum.

By making sure we're not spreading damage we can make it so rage dumps are few and far between.
Hoopla wrote:
ABR: Thanks for your summary - you put together a case weightier than expected, but I think you're exaggerating what to me looks merely like a strategy disagreement.
I agree with Hoopla, the whole discussion between ABR and Kinetic, came across as a difference of opinions in strategy between two Townies. I don't think either look scummy at this point, just at odds.
Kinetic wrote:
q21 wrote:]
Kinetic wrote:

Quick days will only HELP the scum, so I intend to draw out their intentions and actions and refuse to let them cause chaos and push the town into hasty actions.

Wrong. Long days allow scum to accumulate rage points as has been pointed out. Quick days in terms of real life time help the town. Optimal town play requires long day is terms of posts but quick in terms of time.

Not wrong, by your own admission. I judge length more by the number of posts and less by the time it takes to get the posts.

Either way, I think its generally agreed upon at this time not to take too long, but also not to let rage points control us either.

qft, I don't intend to draw out long conclusions, but I am not going to be pushed into making hasty reactions.
Kinetic wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:

I don't see any need to subvert the hurt/heal mechanism. Just try to concentrate your fire on people who are already hurt, rather than wearing everyone down at once. That will make it harder for scum to suddenly kill townies using secret damage.

As several people have said, a fast-paced game helps the town even more than normal. Expect scum to try to slow it down by lurking.

Something about this post reeks.
Agreed, it stands out as bit contrived and with deliberate intent to quicken irresponsibility. Perhaps maybe more anti town than scummy, but there is something amiss that's worth investigating further.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:40 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Nuwen wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote: Although I am not sure if you and DGB are scum or just anti town. ;)
Then it's your responsibility to find out. If you have a suspicion, don't wait around for confirmation to fall into your lap. Passive, response-only town play is starchy and useless.

Post 336 doesn't contain a drop of unique analysis, and you've failed to act on any of your alleged suspicions. Pointing out anti-town behavior while doing nothing to resolve its intent is a vapid, appearance-oriented gesture. I count the phrase "I agree" four times. Do have any thoughts on this game that aren't pre-digested?
Well, the intent of the post is to illicit a response that will help with a confirmation one way or the other... I can't do much with his one line at this point and I am not going to OMGUS for the sake of argument. As far a critical analysis, the only facts I have is Xyl has tried to start several wagons so far and has propsed a strategy that is based on affording 8 mislynches. I absolutely disagree with this course of action. Furthermore, I think we should either drop the fake vote conversation or set a deadline for midnight tomorrow. I only see 6 to 10 players who have been extremely active, and considering teh game just started, I want to see what happens tonight and tomorrow before jumping on any wagons which would cause a mislynch.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:17 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Xylthixlm wrote:Walt: Perhaps you don't understand the theory behind counting mislynches. It's quite common as a way of gauging just how much trouble the town is in.

We start with ~8 mislynches.
Lynch a townie: -1 mislynch.
Lynch a scum: +1 mislynch.
Scum get a kill: -1 mislynch.
When the number of mislynches remaining goes to 0, town loses.

Obviously, we want to lynch correctly, so our mislynch buffer goes up. But it's important to know how many mislynches are left because it tells us
how badly we could possibly do at scumhunting and still not lose
. In this case, the slower we go, the more kills scum get, the less buffer have, and the better we will need to be at scumhunting to compensate.
No I understand it fine, I just disagree with your strategy because it is based on several assumptions as to the set-up of the game and is contingent on not having all mislynches. The other thing you are not taking into consideration are our power roles; I think to treat a Seraphim the same as Cherub (which you have done in your math) is another mistake. I don't like the idea of following your lead whatsoever and prefer a vote, and I think if we can come to an agreement and get everyone behind a deadline for tomorrow night and every other night after that, we will accomplish the goal of moving quick enough to control any rage or other special abilities the scum have, but at the same time we will not be moving to hasty and causing mislynches.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:43 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Nuwen wrote:
I can support a WaltWishbone hurt now; his most recent attempt at 'scumhunting' focuses only on Xyl, supplemented with a chain of "I agrees." He's just responding to received attention and plucking out convenient stances to support.

Hurt: WaltWishbone - by flavor be purged!
Pot meet kettle? :) You have literally written nothing in any of your posts that contain any merit or added anything new to this game that has not already been stated. I am not sure what you feel your contribution has been to scumhunting, but I don't see it.... Your post seems extremely opportunistic and contain nothing more than vague statements to cover the fact you are doing nothing more than joining a bandwagon.

The Fonz wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote: Thank you for the clarification. At his point I am going to return the favor and...

Heal: vIQleS

This is insanely antitown.
I propose from now on we masshurt anyone who heals without town consensus.
Consider it a policy lynch. THe Walt/ViQ counterhealing is just delaying the death time for TWO of the town's top suspects.
In theory it is a great idea, and it is what most people did to begin the game. However we are just not getting anywhere near a consensus or agreeing on proceeding with a fakevote. The town is mostly splintered; I am going to make the best use of my hurt/heal based on whats been posted thus far.

Seraphim wrote:
Intent to heal: Xyl

There is no case on him and the people attacking him have no basis and are some of the scummier players in the game. If Zwet flips scum, Juls is next.
There is a case on Xyl; his play has been extremely erratic since the start of the game and counterproductive. His entire strategy is based on acceptable town casualties, however when you do the math his idea is an epic failure. He has not taken into consideration our power roles and assumes he knows the set-up of this game... In fact he seems to at times slip into statements that would indicate he has full knowelege only scum would know. His case against me is non existent and yet he won't listen to the other people who keep telling him he is wrong.

Xylthixlm wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:Please point to what WaltWishbone has done that gives him town points.
He posted more than 1-liners.
More than 1-liners, by themselves, are not worth town points. What did he say
in
the more than 1-liners that is worth town points?
Nuwen wrote:When did post length become indicative of town alignment?

Small post density and sparse analysis are really anti-town in this game, but that doesn't make the opposite pro-town. The likelihood of a long post being written by town or scum is no higher than random. Read what Walt actually posted - it's vacuous position-mongering.
One of the main topics of discussion through the course of the first 36 hours was how we would approach this game as a town. There was a lot of input from several different players and I explained my positions on each of these matters (fakevote, hurt/helps, ect) within my posts. I further went into detail on what I think of your strategy and the errors in your formula. I made opinions know on other matters that were and to a small degree still being debated regarding Kinetic, ABR, Tajo's, ect alignments... I am not saying I deserve any town points, I am just saying if MY post is on your barometer for scum, you all need to take a serious look at some other players and Nuwen, you need to take a serious look at yourself. ;)

Xylthixlm wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Xy, you need a better case on Walt than this:
No I don't. Here's a peak into the spinning gearwheels of my brain:

I start off wanting to kill
everyone

As people do townish things, I move them down the list of people I want to kill. People who don't do townish things stay at the top.

Then I do my best to get the people at the top of the list killed, by whatever means necessary.

So far, WaltWishbone has done almost nothing to move him down the list.
...and this is what's gonna cost the town the game. You are hurting people without any kind of case and I am town. It is a fail strategy, in no uncertain terms. You are not taking into account that if you kill all the townies yourself, scum doen't need to do a thing. You are not considering power roles and making assumptions on things you don't know.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:56 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Walt, you better hurt shinnen, hoopla or zwet.
Yeah I saw one of your posts earlier telling someone to read Hoopla in isolation. I am gonan do that now or in the morning, as well as look at shinnen and zwet. Although, someone earlier wrote that they either did a meta on him or played with him before and this was zwets normal play style?
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:01 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

I went back and reread the first ten pages, as well as Hoopla, Shinnen, and Zwert in isolation. I think Shinnen has questionable responses to several points which were raised however I would hesitate at this point at joining this wagon, especially given her roleclaim. If she flips town, it would be unfortunate to lose one of our Seraphim so early in the game. I have the same problem with voting for Zwert considering his recent revelation, although I am not sure I buy it. I think it was a mistake to start claiming roles so early as the fallen Angels are sure to go after our power roles first. I don't like the fact that Xyl is role fishing, however I want to be clear I have not voted to hurt him because I am not sure if he is scum or just anti town (we are in complete disagreement on strategy). I really need to see more posts from him as I am not clear on his alignment.

In my opinion the case against Hoopla is much stronger than any others at this point, especially given her contradictions. I missed the fact she hurt DGb in her opening post and that makes no sense to me what so ever. Further compounded by writing the exact opposite in a later post. I know she explained her reasons behind this contradiction, however I am not conviced.

Hurt: Hoopla

I am looking forward to hearing more from Drench, Techni, and WLC, as well as wondering when Giusseppe will make a post?

@xyl - You wanted something more tangible you could hold me too. In addition to what I wrote above, this is what I think so far. Kinetic, ABR, Tajo give me nothing but townie vibes. I have doubts on Nuwen, Seraphim, and to a lesser extent the Fonz. I really want to hear from thoese absent players, but those are the best reads I have at this point in the game.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:35 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Xylthixlm wrote:Walt: I think that's the first time I've ever seen someone say they need to see
more
posts from me.
lol, well, yeah I didn't mean more posts per say. I meant something more tangible that could be considered scummy.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:50 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Xylthixlm wrote:
The Fonz wrote:That'll be far too late. We need to have killed twice by then.
Shinnen_no_Me, WaltWishbone. That's two. I'm still considering who the third should be... maybe a lurker?
rofl, yeah genius, yeah you will have this town dismantled in no time genius. Regardless wether you are scum or twon ;)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:50 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

*town. ;)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:04 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Xylthixlm wrote:WaltWishbone: So you think Shinnen_no_Me is town? Why?
Do you read or just skim?

I'll repeat my myself, no worries. :)

I never wrote I was sure she was town, I wrote I am not willing to hurt her beacuse, I am not reading (with the same conviction she is scum) you and other players seem to have in her guillt. Number two, I am not willing to scarifice what could be one of our power roles, a Seraphim (which she is) this early in the game!

Why do you care anyway?

Your strategy is like you are playing survivor? You just want to stick around as long as possible and do not care how many Townies are left in your wake. You don't care if we win or lose and you will not listen to anyone but yourself.

Why do you think she is scum?

Why did you stop persuing me and switch over to her so quickly?
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:40 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

Nuwen wrote:Walt's first commitment! Joyous days. It only took 26 pages too.
WaltWishbone wrote: I went back and reread the first ten pages, as well as Hoopla, Shinnen, and Zwert in isolation. I think Shinnen has questionable responses to several points which were raised however I would hesitate at this point at joining this wagon, especially given her roleclaim. If she flips town, it would be unfortunate to lose one of our Seraphim so early in the game.
133% damage versus a 50/50 town confirmation. Do you not believe that at least one Seraph is scum? Assuming ~5 scum for 20 town players, lynching at random has a 25% chance of hitting scum. Lynching a Seraph ups that to ~33%, assuming Rolf, Shinnen, and I are the only ones in the game. I'm claiming now because it'll be painfully obvious if Rofl and I are speedlynched if Shinnen flips scum. If she flips town, you guys have another genuine 50/50 split to lynch by.
No, it sounds real fun Nuwen... In theory you are correct, if we go through all methodical like and eliminate every player in the game until we are down to three... chances are we can wrap this up in a week and we have a 1-3 chance of winning... Yay town. ;)

So lets do it... Lets just go by the list on page one and speed lynch.

Albert B. Rampage

Drench

DrippingGoofball

Giuseppe

Hoopla

Juls

Kinetic

Nuwen

populartajo

q21

roflcopter

Seraphim

Shinnen_no_Me

Tenchi

The Fonz

vIQleS

WaltWishbone

Cybele WeyounsLastClone

Xylthixlm

zwetschenwasser

ABR you are up first, I betcha we can have you lunched by noon if we all hustle... then we move onto Drench. If we take out everyone in a random manner and all, damn we could be done by Sunday. ;)

Lol, Nuwen, I understand you and Xyl's intentions and although the idea would work, in the end it is out guessing the Mod. I just finished a game where that happened and although I enjoyed winning; it did not feel like it was in the spirit of the game.

I think it was a mistake that you claimed and I am not sure if I agree with your math; that there are only three Seraph, but I guess you are right about one thing. What happens to you, Rofl, and hns next will reveal some important clues.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:55 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

Kinetic wrote:Wishbone, please make your avatar a cute little dog.

That is all.
lol, if you know where I can find one, please link me to it via pm. I Will totally change.

...and I do absolutely agree with you, that we don't know what the set-up is and should be careful. I disagree with sacrificing our seraphim (which we probably have at least 2, maybe 3) to get their seraph (if they only have one).
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:10 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

Kinetic wrote:I will do you one better, I'll make you one.

Just made a new one for myself.

Here:

You rawk, thanks! I found one, but I will switch it now.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:20 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

Kinetic wrote:lol, it HAS to be a Jack Russel Terrier, or don't you know Wishbone?
lol, I'm not sure. (I just went over to yahoo and found one), but the one you made is awesome.

roflcopter wrote:oh motherfucker. i think i fucked up with the timestamps and did my hurt a half an hour early. and i dragged my ass out of bed for this and everything. sigh. i'll be back in 25 minutes to end shinnen's life for real real not for play play.
And I don't think rofl would be in such a hurry to eliminate Shinnen if he was Seraph scum. So, if Nuwen is town, it might be a good lynch after all.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:21 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

Nuwen wrote:
roflcopter wrote:nuwen - well, i wish you hadn't claimed, but you are fairly obvious town because of it. scum seraph in this situation would never have claimed if shinnen and i were both town

next to die: hoopla
It would have been obvious after I used my blade back in 625. I'd rather have that damage accounted for, explained, and used to kill our decided target as quick as game mechanics permit. The faster Shinnen flips, the faster we can confirm other players based on her voting/hurting.

Aww, I was also doing a Wishbone avatar up.

Right on, that one is awesome too... I am gonna use them both. Thanks Nuwen. :)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:36 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

roflcopter wrote:xyl, hurt hoopla to death first, then deal with walt
Nah, let him do it, since my first post I don't think a page has passed where he has not written I am a fallen Angel because of my opening post, and I kind can't wait to rub his nose in it when I flip town and I think it will be a fair trade if we both go. I still don't know if he is scum or stupid town, but either way he is BAD for the town. Too many people have noticed that he has come after me, as well as sever others with no case and I have little doubt if he sees it through to the end, that will validate my supspicions and remove any doubt he is scum... joining Bandwagons, strawmanning, WIFOM, rolefishing, and tunnel vision. It's just really starting to add up.

INTENT TO HEAL ROFL

As far as I am concerned there are only two facts I know for sure... You and Nuwen are as close to confirmed town as it gets! Second there was scum/bussing on that last wagon. You two should really lead this town to victory!
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:07 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

DrippingGoofball wrote:People fighting for credit for Shinnen's lynch get 3 scum points each from me.

WaltWishbone cannot post anything but obvious scumtells. He should be displayed in a glass case in a scumtell museum.
Lol, yeah well, I tryz. So who is bussing today? Plz... enlighten me with your wisdom Toaster. ;)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:17 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote:... enlighten me with your wisdom Toaster. ;)
Sure, I caught ABR bus'ing a buddy, so now he's defending you, so that I don't catch him bus'ing again.

Hey who are you anyway to know my alt?
:shock: You dont remember me, we just played the game Destructor modded a few months ago Lovers multiball (it was a three month game)... I thought for sure you remembered me. :(

lol, I've only played a few games here. Anyways, hello again. :)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:19 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

Xylthixlm wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I disagree with lynching Walt.
What protown things has he done?

I keep asking this and nobody actually answers.
Kept you at bay and busy, whilst the rest of the town was nailing scum.

Nuff said... Town 1, Scum 0 ;)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:23 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Look at this shit:
DrippingGoofball wrote:With that same avatar? I'm senile.
DGB isn't even reading the thread. Why should anyone trust her?
We're talking about another game, turkey.
errrr, you may have been, but I was not... I have only had one avatar since I joined mafiascum (teh druid one), earlier Nuwen and Kinetic made me a new one, so I changed. :)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:36 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

Juls wrote:Kill me if you must...I am a cherub. When I die, look at ABR and see his towniness. Make MY death be his confirmation. He will be of more use to you.
You get hurt by someone, I'm healing ya after rolf...just cause it will piss Xyl off. ;)

Joiking, kinda, lol.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:37 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

*joking even, lol

<--can't spell
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:50 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

@Jules you rawk!

Look I may be examing this in too much of a simplistic manner, but I think town won with the first lynch! If we finish the game smart, no matter what happens over the next few weeks, if Nuwen, Rolf, and one more person who we really feel is town (ABR, Tajo, Kinetic or maybe even Xyl) in the end game, we should win! This should be smooooooth sailing from this point forward.

There is no way they have three Seraph? Right?
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:53 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

Look for the people who try to take away from the momentum we gained with the first lynch and splinter the town again is my opinion.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:13 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

q21 wrote:Why'd it take you 800+ posts to start making sense, Walt.
lol, cause I suk and have been working like a dog since Friday....woot for days off! This game has moved fast and there have been so many comments and POV's to consider... my pet peeve in mafia is getting Townies hung, I dont like to make that mistake. I wish I had something to do with the first lynch but I didn't, it was a great lynch and well done by everyone who caught her!
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Xylthixlm wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:Hoopla definitely gave a town reaction. Scum DON'T WANT to give the town any hints towards scumbuddies.
Making the end-of-game post is townish.

Saying you'll make the end-of-game post later is scummy.
Relax. :)

*high five Brother*

We got this game in teh bag. ;)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

EWOBP

*Town that is. :)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

We should Lynch quick guys, lynch and heal quick, imo... ( I still have a few hours before I can heal) Actually scum can screw our game if they build up enough rage points to elimanate two of our Seraph.... If there are rage points and they start one week from the start of the game they get 4-5 points on Friday. They will only need two weeks after that to eliminate them. So we need to tie this game up in three weeks.

Also, yeah Xyl, your strategy RAWKS if you use it now (I thought it was bad idea at first so apologies if it works to win us the game), imho. :)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:29 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

and orphans, please watch soon and report back to the town. :)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:32 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

*Ebwop

Meeps, lol.. *Ophanim

<---spelling still sucks

And ok ABR, will do,.. I thiink I might pass out before I am able to post again anyway and need to post tomorrow, lol.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:57 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Xylthixlm wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote:Also, yeah Xyl, your strategy RAWKS if you use it now (I thought it was bad idea at first so apologies if it works to win us the game), imho. :)
My strategy is not killing people randomly.
Dude, it's no worries, what ever helps you sleep at night (j/k, lol). you decided after my first post I was your first lynch... Your made several comments you wanted to move fast and KILL all lurkers asap at the start of the game. This was before we had at least one, probably two confirmed Seraph who can lead us to victory. I argued with you before, and I was wrong. You helped get us in a great position to win this game (whether you are scum or not, lol) ;)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:12 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Xylthixlm wrote:Oh Lord, who created us angels and watches above, please tell me: Why does WaltWishbone say that I have no reason for attacking him? Does he believe that I, as well as Your servants DrippingGoofball and Nuwen, have been blinded to Your truth when we find evidence of the taint in him? Does he think that we have fallen from grace? Or has he himself fallen from grace, and spews lies to mislead those of us who remain loyal to You? I beseech that you impart on me a fragment of the divine truth You hold, so that I can understand what in Your name WaltWishbone is thinking.
Rofl, nice, problem is neither Nuwen or DGB see things the way you do from what I can tell. ;)

They (I'm pretty sure) are a little more concerned with winning this game than caring whether me and you go next. ;)

+3 points for being a creative writer. ;)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:22 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Xylthixlm wrote:I don't feel like digging out every quote from DGB and Nuwen that says you're scummy, so I'll just paste these:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Hurt: WaltWishbone
Nuwen wrote:
Hurt: WaltWishbone - by flavor be purged!
Damn finally we agree on something.. me neither. ;)
Nuwen wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:Hey Nuwen, come help me kill Walt.
I can't land another hurt until tomorrow evening (5:07 pm CST, if my fingers and toes addition is correct). But there may be bigger fish to fry; I need to read Shinnen again and she what she gave us. She was obviously bussed early. Every single one of her posts was outright scummy and self-incriminating, giving her scum buddies an excellent opportunity to pick up some early scumhunting points and possibly place themselves in a position to lead the town.
you are like the little engine that could (not). ;)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:50 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Xylthixlm is Oscar Wallace. Together, we're the untouchables.
don't forget Nuwen. ;)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:The untouchables are all male.

Tenchi, hurt Hoopla in your next post please. This is the most pro-town thing to do because leaving players at L-1 is bad for the town.
Except Elliots wife. ;)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

...and yeah yeah I know she was not an untouchable, lol. Damn Pauly shore jokes!
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

lol and hence why you have persued me the whole game since my first post genius. Not because you have anything scummy on me because you don't like my smiley faces. ;)

How many games you ever won or are you scum?
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:03 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Xylthixlm wrote:Every time I see a ";)" I have a reflex urge to lynch WaltWishbone.
this game is not about who you lie and who you dont like it's about lynching scum. ;)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:03 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

<---still cant spell
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:26 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Xylthixlm wrote:I think minivitational 10 is about it for games I've won as town on this site. I think I should get some credit for hammering 2 of the 3 scum in that game though.

From my iPhone
lol right on Bro, I am just teasing ya. You wanted more posts, lol? I gotta go back to work tomorrow but I promise to keep up in teh game...and actually I need to go look at my time stamp I think I can hurt/help here soon. I may stay up a few more hours.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:31 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Actually, woot, I can post now....

HEAL: ROFL
Too soon. Flay

I made a promise to heal him and put him a point above hp. As far as I am concerend the only facts I know are that rofl and Nuwen are the closest thing we have to confirmed town...and someone bussed shinnen. I think hoopla is a good lynch, but I think ROFL is a better heal.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:37 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

gah, damn clocks... my bad sorry that post dont count. I need to wait until 10 here on ms.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:40 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:IDIOT
Dude I am doing my part, Rofl and Nuwen are town and need to be plus 1... you do the killing, I'll do the healing.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:WOW THANK GOD THAT DIDN'T COUNT.

ROFLCOPTER WANTS YOU TO KILL HOOPLA FIRST. CAN YOU DO THIS FOR HIM AND FOR THE TOWN PLEASE?

I SWEAR I WILL MERCILESSLY HURT MYSELF IF YOU HEAL HIM.

HURT HOOPLA, OR YOU WILL HAVE WASTED THE TOWN'S TIME. IF YOU HEAL COPTER THE MAFIA CAN USE SECRET HURT ON HIM. YOU MUST KILL OFF HOOPLA NOW TO AVOID THIS.
Relax, you have all your peeps doing the killing, let me do the heasling with this one ost. Hoopla will die soon enough and I contributed to her lynch as you asked me to yesterday. I made a promise and I aint breaking it.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:43 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:NO. I'm going to tunnel-vision on you so bad Xyl's attacks on you will be like a joke.

YOU WILL HURT HOOPLA.

This is by FAR the most PRO-TOWN, and NECESSARY thing to do.

Copter is at 12hp. You must hurt Hoopla. We can heal Copter later. OK?

dude if you think trying to scare me by comparing xyls attacks on me bothered me you have no idea who I am. I love fightng with him, he is fiesty. If you wanna do me. do it, I have no problem dying and flipping town.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:44 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:NO YOU FUCKING **#%#@%^.

This is so goddamned important that you hammer. Who gives a fuck about the healling right now, seriously?????

You &#%^@# @#$&^@#$&@ I'm going to kill you if you dare heal copter.

HE HIMSELF DOESNT WANT YOU HEAL HIM. DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?? HELLOOOO
I bet you are cute when you are angry sweets. ;)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:45 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

WaltWishbone wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:NO YOU FUCKING **#%#@%^.

This is so goddamned important that you hammer. Who gives a fuck about the healling right now, seriously?????

You &#%^@# @#$&^@#$&@ I'm going to kill you if you dare heal copter.

HE HIMSELF DOESNT WANT YOU HEAL HIM. DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?? HELLOOOO
I bet you are cute when you are angry sweets. ;)

shut your trap and show me his post and I may reconsider my hurt/heal for tonight!
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (isolation #49) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:46 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Stop being so damned selfish with this bullshity promise because I swear you are soaring to the top of my scum list every moment that passes without you saying that you will hurt Hoopla.
thats ok when I flip towen you and xyl can both look stupid. ;)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (isolation #50) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:53 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Dude I was not bullshitting, I want to be lynched so XYL can be hung next and it will illustrate to this entire town how bad of a mistke he made (he lynched me bacuse he did not like my smiley faces). You are gonna join him (you are gonna lynch me beacuse I did not vote with you). this is kinda the fun for me at this oint of this game... I already explained, we already won, the end game ends with Nuwen Rofl and one other person....

I am actually kinda bored and like bantering with ya all and get ya all fiesty. ;)

lol
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:57 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Xyl will not be hung just because you flip town. And I frankly don't care because I can't play with someone so stubbornly anti-town that can stall the game in good conscience like this.

So let me get this straight you are going to hang everyone who does not vote for a hoopla lynch right now?
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #52) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:03 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:You are either the biggest village idiot I've ever met or scum if you heal copter instead of hurting Hoopla.

Mafia will benefit from you healing copter.

Bad, bad, bad.

Brother if you think what you have just posted on this board to me is the worst thing I have ever been called, you have no fucking clue I am. I think you are cute. ;)

...and you didn't answer my question are you gonna hang everyone that does not vote for hoopla? Why have I become the one person you are fixated on? Go tell Techni to fuck off and you will lynch him.

also how will mafia benefit from me healing copter?
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:05 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Do you understand how much you're stalling if you heal copter? And you're doing it anyway?

No I ont understand thid... we have two more people who agree with the general win we had today right.

Todays lynch (hurt/heal) death is hoopla, also we all agree rofl is town right? Who care who does what?

I mean if its that fucking important to yo i hurt hoopla instead of healing rofl and if someone else will do it...fine! I'll do it, I just dont see the big deal.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:07 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Stalling. The. Game.

They gain rage points. Maybe after midnight tonight Hoopla gets a new power. We don't know. Its in our interest to end this as soon as possible, NOT let it drag out. Copter is in no danger of being killed.

Its infinitely more important to hammer suspected scum than to heal him, and even he acknowledges that healing is secondary on many occasions.
I aint fucking stalling. Are you sure your count is right? Are you positive hoopla aint already dead? I'll hurt hoopla, someone better heal rofl!
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:08 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

I aint waisting my fucking vote beacuse you can count!
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:08 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

*can't

<---will learn how to spell one day
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:13 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:She claimed to have 9hp, if she's not dead after your hurt, she is lying scum confirmed. She's not already dead. Someone else will heal copter.
Allright dude, I am gonna trust you tonight.

Hurt: Hoopla

Somebody better make sure Copter and Nuwen stay +1, above their assigned HP's....and ABR if you are town. YOU will make sure thiis happens, before I can post (hurt/heal) again!
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:15 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Nuwen wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote:I aint waisting my fucking vote beacuse you can count!
This is absolute garbage. Do the count yourself if you don't trust ABR or Xyl's numbers. Your hesitance is classic teetering - if you don't want to drop the hammer, say so and give a
good
reason, rather than inventing silly excuses.
hush, men are posting. ;) Just go to end game with rofl and win the game. ;)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:23 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Nuwen wrote:You don't have to 'trust' anyone if you're willing to take half an hour to reread Hoopla's posts and then tally a Hurt count. The case against her makes itself rather evident, and you can just pick up counting where Flay's last post left off. Claiming to put your trust in another player is a noncommittal way of performing an action while maintaining an escape route.
Nuwen, you keep writing that over and over but you are the biggest follower in this game. You dont wipe your butt if XYL doesnt give you toilet paper. I turst ABR, I have since the start of the game, I think he is town!
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:25 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:misogynistic, bone-headed, $#@*

About time you listen to me, as you would probably be dead by now if I weren't there to question the attacks against you
<-----*iinocent*

lol and yeah and I know that is true, but honestly I reallly think if we dont blow it this game is a slam dunk. I dont care if I maeke it to end game as long as Town wins. I WIN! WE Win! That's where I am coming from.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:30 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Well yeah, that really sucks!

I am healing ROFL tomorrow, if he aint healed above +1 before its my turn!
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:47 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Nuwen wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote:you are the biggest follower in this game.
Juls wrote:ABR...you seem more townie than anyone to me so since the game is moving at such a fast pace and I work/go to school, for the time being, I am your puppet.
Oh reery now.

Again, I really think you're just choosing to piece together a case against whomever happens to be pressuring you. If you're going to use behavior as a scum tell, it needs to be applicable outside of a one-on-one vacuum. What do you think of Juls' puppet play?
I like Jules! She is to Abr, what you are to Xyl...where are my groupies? (j/k, lol) Nuwen you are NOT scum you are pretty much conifrmed town becuase you are a seraph with Rofl and whether you want the responsibility or not you need to win us this game. I do not know who is scum (that is why I would rather heal the people I know are town than hurt innocent townies); pointing out a scumtell does not mean I am going to hur someone (I hate Xyl, but have I slit his neck yet?) or in other games vote for someone to be lynched. I DONT like lynching Townies when I am Town!

That was abad lynch, but we are still in a good postion, however if you are going to push away your responsibility to take this to end game. Then we might lose.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:49 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I am down to hurt any of the following players:

vIQleS
zwet
Walt
Drench
Tenchi
Traitor! rofl, I did what you asked and killed a townie?
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:53 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Seconded.

Giuseppe reminds me of this quote:

"They disparage one who remains silent, they disparage one who talks a lot, and they even disparage one who speaks in moderation. There is no one in the world who is not disparaged."

Attacks me when I'm right about Shinnen, claiming that I bussed her, attacks me when I'm wrong, claiming that I'm scum who got townie lynched. He is basically blinded, and anything I do will come off as bad to him.
That quoe is very profound, who wrote it... Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche?
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:58 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I am down to hurt any of the following players:

vIQleS
zwet
Walt
Drench
Tenchi
Traitor! rofl, I did what you asked and killed a townie?
I'm not going to outright hurt you without prompting, but the fact that you stalled so long with so much craplogic means that you're on the suspect list.

Zwet is still a better lynch for me because he hurt another player without consent of the town and zero backing.
What is your definition of prompting? Does not agreeing with you count? I dont think zwert is a great lynch... what if he really is one of our watchers. We only have 4-5 scum left. He should check them out starting Thursday right?
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:51 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Zwet is still a better lynch for me because he hurt another player without consent of the town and zero backing.
That player was Juls, ABR's ever-obedient puppet. I'm thinking Juls may be ABR's buddy, and he's threatening her in the QT. As scum, ABR likes to play as a SURVIVOR and he has no scruples mowing each and everyone of his buddies down if they fail to obey. Knowing that, it's not a stretch to conclude that Juls fears you'll go nuts on her and lose the game for your team unless he grovels, pays tribute and homage to her puppet master.

Zwet's move was so-so strategically speaking, but his target was a good one. He should not allow himself to be bullied. No one should.
That's bullshit. I play as a team. I even put my team members before me as demonstrated in Real Time Mafia where I was scum.
Team mates never slit their Team mates throats after they help them with somthing important to them!
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:52 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Giuseppe wrote:@ABR- Am I not free to have my opinion? Your play style changed dramatically between day 1 and day 2. The ABR who got Shinnen lynched wasn't the ABR who got Hoopla lynched. Totally different approaches to the issue, like Scum would take if they knew they were lynching scum versus lynching town.

The words panicky, unnecessary, and hyper-aggressive come to mind when I look at those posts again. Did you need those adjectives in your play style to get Shinnen lynched? Nope. Something must have changed that required you to change your approach to getting Hoopla lynched, and I'd suggest it might have been knowledge of both their roles.

Anyway, it's a bit of information. Is it enough to support hurting ABR? No. Is it something the Town should definitely keep in mind? Yes. I do not believe ABR to be untouchable in this game, nor do I think it safe to assume that any person is 'untouchable'. Wasn't it ABR who brought up that metaphor to begin with, and put himself in that category? I don't like it.

We should be watching ABR closely.
This is a great post, in addition to your previous post. Glad you are back Gusseppee. :)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:54 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Xylthixlm wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:# Hoopla - Hurt by: Albert B. Rampage, roflcopter x2,
WaltWishbone
, Albert B. Rampage, WeyounsLastClone,
Juls
, Seraphim, Juls, WaltWishbone (9) Healed by: (0)
WaltWishbone's reluctance to kill Hoopla at the end there seems odd considering that he hurt Hoopla earlier. Investigating.
I'm sorry Xyl, I don't like killing townies. Ian asjust my strategy if you wish. ;)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:54 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

*I can
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:59 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Xylthixlm wrote:And Shinnen for good measure:
WaltWishbone wrote:I think Shinnen has questionable responses to several points which were raised however I would hesitate at this point at joining this wagon, especially given her roleclaim. If she flips town, it would be unfortunate to lose one of our Seraphim so early in the game.
WaltWishbone wrote:I never wrote I was sure she was town, I wrote I am not willing to hurt her beacuse, I am not reading (with the same conviction she is scum) you and other players seem to have in her guillt. Number two, I am not willing to scarifice what could be one of our power roles, a Seraphim (which she is) this early in the game!
XYL, damn you nailed me so good, I just don't think I will be able to sleep at all tonight. :) Actually do you want to know the whole scum team? I will give you their names because the intellectual insight and ability to focus is gonna win us this game....

As opposssed to just taking Rofl, Nuwen, and one other person to end game?

Jokes aside Brother do you see a flaw in my strategy to win this game?
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:24 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Xylthixlm wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote:As opposssed to just taking Rofl, Nuwen, and one other person to end game?

Jokes aside Brother do you see a flaw in my strategy to win this game?
Yes.

Problem #1: There may be up to 4 scum left.

Problem #2: Say there are 5 confirmed townies and 4 scum left alive. The 5 townies hurt one of the scum, while the other 3 scum heal that player. That scum hurts a townie, and the other scum use their rage points on the same townie. Town does a net 14 damage a week; scum does a net 7+5 = 12 damage a week. If scum have any rage built up, they're going to win that race. So the town might need extra players in endgame to force a win even if all the scum are known.
Well yeah I see what you are saying in the short term. But as long as we protect Nuwen and ROFL, we have this game in the bag? Yeah? They are not both scum right, we just need to figure out who the third person is to send with them to end game!...and you should up your count FOR Town; you wrote they can only do a net 14 damage per week, you are wrong we can do 21 based on what I have read in the thread. Maybe you missed something? I know this game is moving fast but it seems like people (townies) keep missing and/or ignoring important facts.

Lets start with this; I am not willing to sacrifice Zwert. I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt and let him watch scum from thursday onward if he chooses to do so? We got a one in 3, 4 or 5 chance of catching scum. :)

..and dude the last thing Nuwen and Rofl need is our help. We will argue about everything. j/k, lol
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (isolation #72) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:33 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

...and on that note sorry I am beat guys. I spent my weekend on this game and need to go back to work tomorrow (gah today, lol), I will do my best to keep up and post once per day, or see ya all next weekend. :)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (isolation #73) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:20 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

vIQleS wrote:OK - I think we've all decided that I suck at this - so I'm going to go with the consensus. Which I'm sure is a scummy thing to do, but .5 of the town thinks I'm scum anyway - (you see how I did that - exact numbers biatch :-P).

Anyway - I'm ready to hurt now, so who's at the top of the most lists (except for me)?

Does Walt have the most damage at the mo.?

(Xyl - can you put a total damage in your summary please?)

I'm really short of time and really busy over the next few days at least, so I'll be posting infrequently. I'll try and read as much as I can to try and keep up.
We are not playing Survivor, the idea of the game is not to last, it is to kill scum...even if you die and out town, you still WIN! Do not ask advice just hurt or heal someone.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (isolation #74) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:21 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

vIQleS wrote:OK - I think we've all decided that I suck at this - so I'm going to go with the consensus. Which I'm sure is a scummy thing to do, but .5 of the town thinks I'm scum anyway - (you see how I did that - exact numbers biatch :-P).

Anyway - I'm ready to hurt now, so who's at the top of the most lists (except for me)?

I'm really short of time and really busy over the next few days at least, so I'll be posting infrequently. I'll try and read as much as I can to try and keep up.
We are not playing Survivor, the idea of the game is not to last, it is to kill scum (we only have 4 left)...even if you die and are town, you still WIN! Do not ask advice just hurt or heal someone or do nothing.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (isolation #75) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:23 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

We are not playing Survivor, the idea of the game is not to last, it is to kill scum (we only have 4 to 5 left)...even if you die and are town, you still WIN if all scum die! Do not ask advice just hurt or heal someone or do nothing. I do have the most damage at the moment, so please feel free to hurt me if you think I am scum!
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (isolation #76) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:28 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Gah sorry, triple post...fricking comcast. Sorry all!

I would delete the first two of these posts of these (MR. Flay a lil help please? Can you please delte 1042, and 1043?) lol. My first two posts were hiccups. lol.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (isolation #77) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:40 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Tis a fair vote vIQleS...and you don't suck. This game is fun and town has had it in the bag since yesterday. :)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (isolation #78) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:45 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Kinetic wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote:Gah sorry, triple post...fricking comcast. Sorry all!

I would delete the first two of these posts of these (MR. Flay a lil help please? Can you please delte 1042, and 1043?) lol. My first two posts were hiccups. lol.
Flay please don't delete those posts. They are not identical.
Its no worries they can stay, twas my edits.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (isolation #79) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:15 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

q21 wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Agree that pop's plan re: Hoopla = fail and possibly scum.
You mean I am possibly scum?
I felt your plan looked a bit like one scum trying to keep another alive to make use of as much rage as possible. So yes, I felt it made you possibly scum. Her coming up as Loyal Cherub shoots that down, though.

Its still a little scummy because you could well have been trying to set up a precedent for when it was actually a scum at 1 hp.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Intent to hurt: zwet
Agree.

I don't like Walt's play leading up to the hoopla lynch. It seemed a lot like he was simply trying to aggravate ABR and not actually posting much to do with the game.
WaltWishbone wrote:Actually, woot, I can post now....

HEAL: ROFL
Too soon. Flay

I made a promise to heal him and put him a point above hp. As far as I am concerend the only facts I know are that rofl and Nuwen are the closest thing we have to confirmed town...and someone bussed shinnen. I think hoopla is a good lynch, but I think ROFL is a better heal.
That was my post to ABR, I just can't see anything in it q21 other than not doing what he asked me to do that is an attempt to aggrevate someone? Woud that post aggrevate you?
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (isolation #80) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:30 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

q21 wrote:Screwed up the last set of quote tags.... whatever.
lol, Dude being called an idiot gets a proper response. What do you want me to do next time? Say yes Sir? Aint happening ever. ;)

I thought the exchange was funny.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (isolation #81) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:33 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

You probably want to reread the exchange...cause here it is again

WaltWishbone
Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:31 pm Post subject: 958

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually, woot, I can post now....

HEAL: ROFL Too soon. Flay

WaltWishbone
Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:37 pm Post subject: 959

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gah, damn clocks... my bad sorry that post dont count. I need to wait until 10 here on ms.

Albert B. Rampage

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:37 pm Post subject: 960

IDIOT

Albert B. Rampage

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:39 pm Post subject: 961

WOW THANK GOD THAT DIDN'T COUNT.

ROFLCOPTER WANTS YOU TO KILL HOOPLA FIRST. CAN YOU DO THIS FOR HIM AND FOR THE TOWN PLEASE?

I SWEAR I WILL MERCILESSLY HURT MYSELF IF YOU HEAL HIM.

HURT HOOPLA, OR YOU WILL HAVE WASTED THE TOWN'S TIME. IF YOU HEAL COPTER THE MAFIA CAN USE SECRET HURT ON HIM. YOU MUST KILL OFF HOOPLA NOW TO AVOID THIS.

your post was extremely misleading q21, because you did not include where the exchange started.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (isolation #82) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:40 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

q21 wrote:No, just the posts where I felt you were goading ABR into being even more aggressive. ABR started being aggressive all by himself, true, but I felt you started trying to aggravate him, to push him as far as you could.
Right on, fair enough. I don't know how he felt, but to me it was funny as shit. so yeah. I had no plans to go anywhere before doing my hurt or help anyway...and this game is too addictive, lol, I have to get to work.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1245 (isolation #83) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:35 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

I am a Seraphim, thats whya few of my posts were vague and elusive. I didn't want to tip my hat so early in the game with a role claim.

I have to work all day tomorrow and the next day so I dont think I will have time to get back on the computer before I get eliminated. I will posts my final thoughts now. I have no doubt anymore Xyl is scum, at what first came across as just possible stuipd town play is in reality to overwhelmingly scum. His constant bandwagonning, rolefishing, wifom, etc has proved to me through the first few days of the game that he is scum. He dangerous to the town and will be repsonsible for more town deaths if he is allowed to continue in this game. He should really be your next matter of business before he lynches another townie. With townies like him who needs to worry about scum?

HURT: Xylhixlm
*With his flaming long sword Walt swings ripping across xyls torso and inflicting double damage.*

After Xyl is dead, I would suggest looking into Seraphim and anyone else who believes xyl is town. I get strong town vibes from Tajo and Kinetic and we all know that Nuwen and rofl are more than likely town. Xyl and for when I flip town, (Way to go guiness, your instincts were brilliant huh? ;))That's it, good luck town!
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (isolation #84) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:41 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

roflcopter wrote:i am caught off guard and don't know what to make of walt's claim.

and i have got to stop trying to reread this thread when i'm drunk.
Lol and for whoever guessed this about me in the (8 PAGES, lol) posted today, which I tried to read as best I could. I was drunk yesterday, all day too Rofl. lol.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1415 (isolation #85) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:34 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

zwetschenwasser wrote:
Hurt: WaltWishbone

That's my last hurt before I start watching...
Just flying by for a quick one. I beleive that may be a kill.

...and so the answer you have all been waiing on.

*drumroll*

I am Town Seraph.

I am kinda suprised I lasted the day, however the way I went out completely shocks me. I thought I would be taken by rage points? I cant believe it's by votes? Especially xyl, no one can be that bad at this game. He has to be scum.

XYL had me killled, and he did it with NO case and everyone knows it. I would look in VIQ direction next, his hurt/help is absolutely out of place. My plan to keep my role hidden was so that if one of rofl or Nuwen flipped scum, we would still have two seraphim. I had planned to hold it secret until closer to end game. I still believe rofl and Nuwen are town and the numbers 3-1 sersphim are more likely. Anyways....

Good luck town!
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1419 (isolation #86) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

I am sure Mr. Flay will be by soon with official hurt/heal, so I will use this time to make a few more quick posts and observations.
vIQleS wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote: I would look in VIQ direction next, his hurt/help is absolutely out of place.
What do you mean by "hurt/help"?

I've been advocating from the beginning, consensus hurting. I don't see the case against you but it doesn't make any sense to have multiple people at low health.

I'm going to keep hurting with consensus or attempt to create a consensus if I think someone deserves to die on my iPhone.

Right now I'm happy with some of the people that are in the queue. And I'll be hurting juls at about 1930 tonight (my time)
NO, hurt XYL first. He started trying to get people to hurt/help me after this post. He has the most or second most damage on him at this point not Juls. Several people told him he was wrong, yet he would not listen and has proved himself extremely scummy.
WaltWishbone wrote:So I am not sure I have a complete understanding of the way this game works, however I am comfortable making a few early observations. I do not feel confident enough yet to make a vote or hurt/heal anyone.

Read xyl in isolation, with every few posts he tries to get someone to hurt/help me. Then read his rolefishing exchange. Also, today if we are following your strategy of going with a consenus of hurt/heal, then he put me at L1.

It all adds up. He is scum.

...and just to clarify the Nuwen, rofl logic one more time. Lets say in a worse case scenario there are two Seraphim. Rofl and Nuwen both can not be scum, one is town.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (isolation #87) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

EBWOP

*worst case scenario, two Seraphim scum. Rofl and Nuwen both can not be scum, one is town.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1426 (isolation #88) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:12 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Xylthixlm wrote:WaltWishbone: Have you even taken a close look at anyone but me this game? I'm not the only person on your wagon, I'm just the most vocal. Your main argument against me has always been that you're town and I'm attacking you so I must be scum, which is
complete
OMGUS; why not use the same logic for the people on the Hoopla wagon? Your other arguments are weak and you wouldn't even bother with them if I wasn't attacking you.
I absolutely have looked at other players very closely, and I have given my reads as the game has progressed. Quit calling it OMGUS, I did NOT hurt you until it became obvious you were scum. If I had an omgus reaction I would have hurt you when you first started attacking me or the day after or the day after. I would not have waited. Look, nobody reads every post in complete detail and sometimes skim, so if you write someone should be hung enough (as you did) eventually you will get them hung. You can say what you want to defend yourself but it does not change the facts of your rolefishing, putting me at l1, strawmanning, wifom (it goes on and on) or are you just that bad at this game? I don't think you are, I think you are scum.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (isolation #89) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Xylthixlm wrote:Well then, please grace us with a scumlist before the mod posts your death scene.
Sure, I'll give you my best reads...

Town
Nuwen
Rofl
Tajo
Firestarter (scum dont need to read 50 plus pages of posts (they can pm each other for quick recaps). Unless its a clever show, my first impressions are he is town.
Q21
Kinetic

Leaning towards being town
Juls
Giusseeppe
The fonz

Unsure
ABR
DGB
Viq
Zwert
Techni

Scum
XYL
WLC (he read awefully fast to come in with such strong opions. Did scum recap the game for him via pm?)
Seraphim

That's what I think at this point.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (isolation #90) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:34 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Xylthixlm wrote:
# WaltWishbone - Hurt by: DrippingGoofball, Xylthixlm, Nuwen, Xylthixlm, WeyounsLastClone, Nuwen x2, zwetschenwasser, q21, Seraphim, vIQleS (11) Healed by: vIQleS (1)
WaltWishbone wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:Well then, please grace us with a scumlist before the mod posts your death scene.
Sure, I'll give you my best reads...

Town
Nuwen

Rofl
Tajo
Firestarter (scum dont need to read 50 plus pages of posts (they can pm each other for quick recaps). Unless its a clever show, my first impressions are he is town.
Q21

Kinetic

Leaning towards being town
Juls
Giusseeppe
The fonz

Unsure
ABR
DGB

Viq

Zwert

Techni

Scum
XYL

WLC
(he read awefully fast to come in with such strong opions. Did scum recap the game for him via pm?)
Seraphim

That's what I think at this point.
People on the WaltWishbone wagon bolded.

Nice to know that you think your wagon was entirely scum-driven. Unlikely to be true, but still, nice to know.
Nice try, lol.

Nice to know that I think more people are probably town then are scum. ;)

Do you understand how manipulative your comment was? Do you now see how scummy you come across by trying to twist the contents of my post to fit your adjenda. Nuwen, in my mind is as close to confirmed town as it gets and she has been the only person on my wagon with you since day one?
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (isolation #91) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Xylthixlm wrote:Uh, DrippingGoofball was on the wagon before Nuwen.
Yeh but she got off. After reading her exchanges today, I am thinkng she is probably town. I think ABR is probably town too. I'm just not sure at this point. If I had to pick one more scum... It would be a lurker like Techni. I'm not sure.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1444 (isolation #92) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

xyl, didn't this thought cross your mind after I role claimed? Didn't you think, there is NO possible way there are two more Seraphim scum. (only one of the three of us: rofl, nuwen, and me could be lying) So if we kept me, , Nuwen, and Rofl until the end, we would win this game? Why didnt you listen to the people who told you your case against me was weak over the weekend? You were the only one pushing my lynch and it took a few days but you eventually got people to join the wagon. To me it just comes across as really scummy.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1446 (isolation #93) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Seraphim wrote:I find it hilarious that your scum list is pretty much everyone who attacked you. And why is Juls "leaning towards town"? Oh, that reminds me:

Intent to hurt: Juls

She's not playing. Still. Which pisses me off.
Genius reason to lynch more townies. Because you are pissed?
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1449 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:56 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Juls wrote:I told people I had a test today and I would catch up after the test...it is likely I won't get anything up of substance until tomorrow because I won't be able to catch up. Stop threatening to kill me and just do it if you are going to. If you are I won't catch up.
There is so much attitude in this game I really don't give a shit if I get killed or not
Thats what I decided the other day. That's ok, Xyl gets some serious humble pie, when I flip town here soon. ;)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (isolation #95) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:00 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Seraphim wrote:Not really. The fact that he didn't get support right away actually swings it in his favor. When scum attack, they tend to concentrate their fire especially in a game where scum can daytalk. I don't think Xyl is scum because his insistence to lynch you is maverick-ish.

And I still want to know why Juls is "leaning town".
Because she has done nothing SCUMMY! I don't like hanging townies. There is no case on her. She made a comment that she was gonna vote with ABR (there is nothing wrong with that), she paid him a compliment for putting in so much research during the first 48 hours or so. She is no way as near as close to confirmed as someone like Nuwen or Rofl, but she hasn't done anything wrong. She wrote she would be away, we all have jobs, and other things to do. She is reading and keeping up with the game and posting where she can. I don't see Juls-scum.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1455 (isolation #96) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:05 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

I cant believe you guys. You are going to lynch another townie when XYL is the OBV scum. I hope Mr. Flay gets in here quick to show me flip town, so you can move onto lynching XYL.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please read him in isolation. I did not give him all those damage points. There was a wagon forming on him a few days ago. But I refused to join because I was not sure if it was just poor town play or he was scum. The events of the last few days have confirmed him scum in my opinion.

PLEASE, read him and for those who were on his wagon before. Please finish him off.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1456 (isolation #97) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:07 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Seraphim wrote:I just remembered the reason that Juls is "town". It's because she attacked Xyl early game, right? That automatically makes her town, right?
Did she? I dont think she was one of the ones who hurt him. I thought it was zwert and Kinetic?

Regardless, doesnt change the fact that he lynched me and was WRONG!
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1459 (isolation #98) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:13 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Seraphim wrote:I'm sorry. I know Xyl's scum meta and trust me: Xyl is not scum in this game. DGB will confirm this. I will confirm this. If he was scum, he would be lurking a lot more and hurting/voting with a lot less reasoning.

Instead of yelling at us to read him in isolation, please explain why he's scum.
I already have, you need to read or me again; rolefishing, bandwagonning, strawmanning, a big ole pile of wifom. The fact that he had the chance today to keep three seraphim (only one could be scum) and he completely ignored the town discussion and went ahead and hurt me again to put me at l1. It is not good town play, it is ecellent scum play. Is that why you support him?
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1460 (isolation #99) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Seraphim, you should probably start listening to ther people at this point. You say xyl is not scum, well your judgement really cant be trusted since you thought I was scum and I am town.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1466 (isolation #100) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:20 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

The Fonz wrote:He didn't strawman, you really were like that.
Bandwagoning isn't scummy.
Care to point to the wifom?
I have explained myself over and over. I am not going to back through and repost all my posts at this point because I have to stop posting when Mr. Flay posts my death scene. I cant put in an hour of research to make a post I will not be allowed to make. Go back and read starting about 38 hours into the game, when the wagon on him starts to build.
Seraphim wrote:And now you're saying I can't be trusted because I thought you were scum? Does that apply to everyone on your wagon?
Not at all: I think Nuwen, q21, Viq (his vote was odd but his explanation of town consensus makes sense.) and probably DGb are all town.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1471 (isolation #101) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:24 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Seraphim wrote:Then why can't I be trusted anymore than them?
Well now because you just hurt Drench, probably because he is a lurker? Well if you were reading the game you would know Drench has not been posting cause he needed to be replaced and Firestarter has spent all day reading the entire thread from page one. Scum dont need to do that much research they can talk via pm. Again, same thing I cant go through and pull up all your posts cause I will not be able to post anymore once Mr. Flay posts. However there was a wagon forming on you the other day and several people noticed scummy behaviour on your part. I dont remember the entire case but there were several points which I did agree with.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1473 (isolation #102) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

I mean look, maybe I am wrong and xyl is not scum, but nobody can be this bad at this game. Are you really telling me, he made the right move ignoring everyone who told him I was town and continuing to ask people to hurt me until he finally got enough votes to kill me off? I did a meta on him too, and he is very experience. Maybe he did not play scum the same way in his other games, but he is a good player and wouldnt be making this kinda mistake unless he was scum.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1477 (isolation #103) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:42 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

The Fonz wrote:Again, you're ignoring how actually scummy you were. Look, your case is: 'surely a good player wouldn't have tried hard to kill me?' Several people thought you were scum; several didn't. Those who were wrong on you were right on others, and those right on you will be wrong.
Really I looked scummy and there was a case on me? Please show me? Cause Xyl surely didn,t all he did is write I am scum.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1478 (isolation #104) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:44 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Nuwen wrote:Hurts on Firestarter are a poor choice. He doesn't get a free pass because his predecessor lurked, but I want to hear his catchup analysis (which he appears to be working on in good faith) before hurts are cast in his direction. Drench didn't actively lurk. Getting replaced happens to town and scum equally, so it's a null tell.
WaltWishbone wrote: She made a comment that she was gonna vote with ABR (there is nothing wrong with that).
Oh dear $deity. There's a
lot
wrong with granting an unconfirmed player a double vote while simultaneously relieving oneself of any hurt responsibility. If Juls knew that he couldn't keep up with the game after it quickly accumulated posts, the correct town play would have been to seek out or ask for a replacement. Choosing to use his inactivity as an excuse to act as a puppet is incredibly anti-town, if not scummy.
WaltWishbone wrote: She wrote she would be away, we all have jobs, and other things to do. She is reading and keeping up with the game and posting where she can. I don't see Juls-scum.
There are no effort points in Mafia.

Not this early in the game. It hasn't even been a week.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (isolation #105) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

The Fonz wrote:@WWB: There's no point going back through a megathread and building a case on a dead player. Just believe me, there's plenty of reason to find you suspect.
No, you are right and I think I am probably doing more harm than good. I jsut really hink that wagon against XYL needs to start again. Anyway, I made my final thoughts known, I hope they help. :)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1519 (isolation #106) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:23 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Xylthixlm wrote:Ok. That's too many people with damage. And what do we do with WaltWishbone? I think I believe he's not scum now.
roflmao, I was wondering why I wasn't dead yet????

Look, my only act of scum was being argumenative and a smartass in my opinion... and probably getting drunk and posting was not smart. So, yeah, sorry I was just trying to keep up with everyone else's wit.. I dont want to be eliminated, I think its a mistake (since 2 of the 3 seraphim have to be town) and the scum will go after me with their first rage points anyways I would think. I would like to stick around until my next turn (3pm tomorrow) so I can heal rofl (as I promised) and get him 1hp above where we started if the town agrees. Anyways, I was suppossed to be sleeping tonight not playing here. lol.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1522 (isolation #107) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:30 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Kinetic wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:Ok. That's too many people with damage. And what do we do with WaltWishbone? I think I believe he's not scum now.

Look, my only act of scum was being argumenative and a smartass in my opinion... and probably getting drunk and posting was not smart. So, yeah, sorry I was just trying to keep up with everyone else's wit.. I dont want to be eliminated, I think its a mistake (since 2 of the 3 seraphim have to be town) and the scum will go after me with their first rage points anyways I would think. I would like to stick around until my next turn (3pm tomorrow) so I can heal rofl (as I promised) and get him 1hp above where we started if the town agrees. Anyways, I was suppossed to be sleeping tonight not playing here. lol.
I'm almost willing to heal you walt.

Here is the catch: Hurt yourself after 3 am. I will then heal you. If you are seraphim than the hurt will not go through and I will then heal you. If you aren't seraphim the hurt will kill you and my heal will fail.
Ah very good idea, I can do that before I got to work tomorrow. We cant hurt ourselves according to the rules but I can hurt you and it wont count because I have to wait 36 hours between hurts. Wich will be 3pm tomorrow.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1525 (isolation #108) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:36 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Xylthixlm wrote:For reference, WeyounsLastClone and Seraphim were the only people on both the Hoopla and WaltWishbone wagons.
I'll make that post for Kenetic in the am, then rofl at 3pm and will re-read everything tomorrow night when I get home to see if I am mistaken.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (isolation #109) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:14 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

WaltWishbone wrote:
Kinetic wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote:

I'm almost willing to heal you walt.

Here is the catch: Hurt yourself after 3 am. I will then heal you. If you are seraphim than the hurt will not go through and I will then heal you. If you aren't seraphim the hurt will kill you and my heal will fail.
Ah very good idea, I can do that before I got to work tomorrow. We cant hurt ourselves according to the rules but I can hurt you and it wont count because I have to wait 36 hours between hurts. Which will be 3pm tomorrow.
So here it is...

Hurt: Kinetic
Too soon. Flay

This will
NOT
count because I am a seraphim and have not recharged for 36 hours. I'll be back nine or so hours to heal rofl.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1674 (isolation #110) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:26 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

I am not sure if this is gonna work and do not think there can be anu more math errors....

Heal rofl
No action left. Flay

rofl, lmfao, Nuwen. You have got to be the worlds bigeest moron. This has to be the stuidest most, anti town move ever! I am town genius. ;)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1696 (isolation #111) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:52 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Nuwen wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Nuwen wrote:I'm an angry drinker.

:(
Why when you are wrong all of you use the drink excuse?
i dontk' think rofl and walt used drunkenness as an excuse, but rather an explananation. there's a divergence between excuse, which admits culpability in intent, and misguided or -illaffected action. the former is inherentlyu scummy and will appear so, because it's offfered as an explanation to remove suspicion rather than an extension of clarity. the

walt just started using archaic contractions of 'it is' and 'it was.'

i don't remember what rofl didn, but it didn't seem like slipdrunk wriggling. i'll use my backreading time machine to confirm.
You are not making any sense. There is no extension of clarity in offering an excuse as oppossed to making a statement of explanation. There is only intent and purpose of a statement/action. One is an attempt to justify, the other to define. It is completely based and further rooted within the content of the subject matter. Your's was clearly an excuse;
nothing to write home about and you clearly put too much effort in your attempt
something that bares little consequence.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1701 (isolation #112) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Rofl is town!

I think it is a 3-1... but perhaps it is a 3-2 and another seraphim has not claimed?
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4089 (isolation #113) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:21 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

roflcopter wrote:most frustrating game
ever
qft

In a good way though, lol. It was a lot of fun playing and reading along. I really do agree with those who wrote Town imploded on ourselves. I think there were several lynchs which should have never happened. I made a huge mistake by tunneling on xyl, and believing Nuwen was Town. Well played scum! I had no clue who was scum until the final days and even then I was still sure YOS and DGB were Town.

@Tajo - Sorry to hear you had to go to the hospital and hope you are feeling better. :)

@Mr. Flay - Thanks very much for putting this game together. It was a lot of fun, a very interesting concept, and extremely well run.

It was a lot of fun playing with everyone in this game! :)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4095 (isolation #114) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:29 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

Juls wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Juls wrote:Whoever said it before, I agree, I think this game was lost because of aggressive players on both town and scum sides. If this igame had been played at a normal pace I think more (including me) could have got more involved. Instead it was in turbo mode the whole friggin time.
You're absolutely correct! However, as soon as you Kuato'd ABR, you became a free lunch, i.e., a mislynch that I would have wholeheartedly supported as a townie.
There was nothing else I could have done. I still think it was a protown decision. Better to use my hurts than lose them. I knew I could check in every 24 hours to do that much. I felt replacing out would have been impossible for the replacer and losing 1 point would have sucked to boot. I was really disappointed. I wanted to play this game because I had played it during marathon (as scum) and had a lot of fun with it. I had no idea it would be this fast and crazy.
I completely disagreed with Juls lynch as a Townie. Her comment to me read like this...

1). "I really respect ABR's opinion and I am gonna follow his lead if I agree with what he is doing"...

NOT

2). Literally, "I am going to hurt/heal as ABR does without question."

I think it would be a little to obvious for scum to claim their team like that.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4240 (isolation #115) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:59 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote:1). "I really respect ABR's opinion and I am gonna follow his lead if I agree with what he is doing"...

NOT

2). Literally, "I am going to hurt/heal as ABR does without question."

I think it would be a little to obvious for scum to claim their team like that.
You don't know how ABR operates behind the scenes like I do! ;-) And it was like (2), not like (1) - tough a case could be made for it. I viewed it as a "worse-than-lurker" lynch. You should never let a player like that live, as town, because that ABR could have been scum, and that's way too dangerous.
Yeah well... but it doesn't change the fact that Jules was indeed town, as was ABR and looking at the way the game turned out, it would have been nice if we had a few more townies alive towards the end, yes? I was on the heal/non-agressive side of town with Tajo, Kinetic, ect.. and my mantra was "who needs scum when Townies are just going to kill each other". I should have never argued with XYl and omgused him, I considered DGB and Nuwen town on my lynch and him scum... I thought he was leading you both around by the nose when in fact you two were leading him around. Nuwen beacame obv. scum at a certain point towards he end of the game, but you and YOS concealed yourselfs so well it was difficult to know who was on her team. You all played well, but I really don't look at this game as a master win by scum as much as it was a huge failure by town. A few people have pointed it out we should have healed more and worked together better. I thought the set-up was fair and we just could not capitalize on our first lynch. meh, it was fun. :)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4241 (isolation #116) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:00 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Oh! I found DGB's theme song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZxf2yd8 ... re=related
...and lmao.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4245 (isolation #117) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:02 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

Yosarian2 wrote:Also, when I have time, I should actually read this whole game someday, lol.
lol, thats what confirmed Firestarter Town for me. I felt realy bad for him and glad he lasted until the end. It was obvoius he went back and re-read every single post (and we were like at 70 pages when he replaced)... I figured no way in the world scum would take that much time and care when they could get a quick recap in DT, like you Yos, lol... I really enjoyed reading this game after I got "thrown out of Heaven"... So for sure...

Pre-in
if there is a sequel as well

I would love another shot at a War in Heaven.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4246 (isolation #118) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:03 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:God damn. The first 50 pages of the QT are about the scum looking for an angle to kill me.

No wonder.
dude, DGB totally had it in for ya... I guess she was scared you would be onto her?
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4250 (isolation #119) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:43 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

The Fonz wrote:DGB- any chance of a Food Fight sequel?
/pre-in
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4254 (isolation #120) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:47 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I knew what DGB would do as scum: that she would call for no bussing no distancing and all that, and to focus all the scum on one player, but what fucked me up was that at every turn, there were players who were falling exactly into the scum's hands:

Kinetic: as soon as we pressured him he became horridly anti-town and started attacking copter, me, trying to bring the whole town down just because he feels there was some injustice against him.

Weyouns: I've never been so disappointed in a player in my entire stay on mafiascum.

Hoopla: Says that I have to die because I'm anti-town, not realizing that I was the scum's biggest threat.

Q21: SK. Not sure if he went after me because he thought I was a threat to him, or because he thought I was scum.

Zwet and Viqles: Sheep.

Nuwen and Giuseppe: Piece of cake for them to attack me now since they were among many other players.

My late game performance was disastrous, yes. Its interesting that even with a majority of players wanting me dead, the scum couldn't get rid of me because of players like roflcopter, Fonz, etc.

Xyl: I think he thought that DGB was town because DGB was supporting him with everything. Clever move by the scum there.

You know, people said that I support whoever supports me, so the easiest way for scum to win is just do whatever I say. This is simply not true, and the scum realized this after Shinnen supported me, and I hurt her. A truer statement would be that Xyl supports whoever supports him. He didn't suspect a thing.

Another wise move by the scum not to hurt me, and I curse Weyouns one more time for being the first one to hurt me. That must have been the happiest moment in the world for the scum/SK.

I wish Walt had claimed Seraph instead of saying "Nuwen and Copter will bring us to victory so it doesn't matter if the rest of us die!"

I don't think I played terribly, but I definitely did a bad job by my own standards. Xyl / Seraphim getting lynched shouldn't have happened. I goofed that one bad.

But then again, Xyl was so damn brainwashed by the scum he might as well have been scum himself. I should have trusted my initial instincts.

I'm happy for this game in retrospect. Thanks for the game Flay; I just achieved another milestone in my game.
Yeah, I was too tunneled on Xyl at that point... I kinda went back and forth on a 2-2 and 3-1 Seraph. ROFL was town IMO over Nuwen at that point if it was 2-2... lol, the sad thing is as much as I tunneled on XYL looking at Mr. Flays spread sheet it was Nuwen who took most my hit points.... I really screwed up there. :(
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4268 (isolation #121) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:59 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

Firestarter wrote:
The Fonz wrote:Yet you never brought up 'scum cannot kill someone from full +1 hp' EVER.
Plus, chances are, the way the game went, the person that would have brought this up would have been lynched on the spot.
True, thats the other thing that bugged me about this game, so many people werent reading. You had like four hp's taken from you before you finished even replacing in and reading the thread. People kept writing, hurt Drench, hurt Drench...and he was long gone, lol..
DrippingGoofball wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote:
The Fonz wrote:DGB- any chance of a Food Fight sequel?
/pre-in
Yes, quite possibly after I return from SF, in May. Expect delicious Nutraloaf from the prison cafeteria. I hear it makes a great projectile.
woot... lol, I had a nutraloft screencap from youtube tattoed on my left buttock until last week....they made me remove it because of copyright infringement. :(

le sigh. ;)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4283 (isolation #122) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:11 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

Firestarter wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote:
Firestarter wrote:
The Fonz wrote:Yet you never brought up 'scum cannot kill someone from full +1 hp' EVER.
Plus, chances are, the way the game went, the person that would have brought this up would have been lynched on the spot.
True, thats the other thing that bugged me about this game, so many people werent reading. You had like four hp's taken from you before you finished even replacing in and reading the thread. People kept writing, hurt Drench, hurt Drench...and he was long gone, lol..
I thought Town were very poor when it came to picking up valid scum signs.
But the Fact that 2 of those hurts came from Fonz & Seraphim tells alot really.

Drench had hardly said a word in the actual thread, let alone anything scummy. Yet town went after him AFTER he wanted to be replaced.

Baffling.
yeah same thing with Juls, she should have never been lynched.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4289 (isolation #123) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:18 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

Mr. Flay wrote:ABR: Stop throwing stones. Your pro-town credentials in this game are FAR from impeccable. You're delusional with your own self-importance, here. Only a handful of players really grasped what was going on.

Fonz: Speaking of which, how could anybody non-Fallen have known they couldn't kill someone from HP+1? That's Informed Minority knowledge, right there (I thought Xyl was gonna get lynched for 'knowing' how much Rage was used on Tenchi). But yes, the Rage Cap was not exactly secret knowledge, just one of those things that got glossed over in the race to kill. Irregardless of kill-based Rage, a Rage Cap means it's better to go from Full HP to 0 when you lynch somebody. Full stop. Look at the cascade in midgame when Scum kept dinging people for 2-4 HP and then gaining 3 more RP.
See, I saw this game as different people really fighting over leading the town in a certain direction... Xyl, ABR, and Tajo, probably even Roflcopter to a degree, and that is what seemed to be our dimise... You know I mentioned this before it seemed more like we were playing Survivor than trying to kill scum... if that makes any sense? There is no way town should not have won imo, especially after lynching Shinnen day one and there only being four scum, lol... gah!
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4292 (isolation #124) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:22 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Kinetic wrote:ABR, I wanted my team to win. But I was disgusted by what my team was allowing to go on. Thus, while I still wanted to win, I didn't have any motivation to help them in that regard because they refused to stand up to the bullies of the thread.
I understand this. But who do you mean by "the town"??? Which specific players did you want to make a difference?

Xyl was one of the main proponents of hurting without majority consensus along with copter, Fonz and me. 4 of the 5 most active town members were hurting as much as possible, Tajo being the only one left out.
actualy the biggest thing in addition to that xyl wrote that bothered me was "kill all lurkers"... I was convinced he was scum and really regret my parting words.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4296 (isolation #125) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:24 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

Adel wrote:I just started this thread in MD since I think this was an especially notable game. If anyone would be willing to summarize the game, and explain what happened when and why, I think it would be a service to the greater mafia community.
....so should we "fakevote" for who should do it?

VOTE: Kenetic/ABR (to do it together)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4300 (isolation #126) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:26 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

Firestarter wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote:
Adel wrote:I just started this thread in MD since I think this was an especially notable game. If anyone would be willing to summarize the game, and explain what happened when and why, I think it would be a service to the greater mafia community.
....so should we "fakevote" for who should do it?

VOTE: Kenetic/ABR (to do it together)
Nah, we wont get a general concensus Im afraid!
The irony is this town will never ever come to a consesus, lol ;)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4301 (isolation #127) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:27 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote:...it seemed more like we were playing Survivor than trying to kill scum...
That sums it up quite nicely, actually. For too many townies, it became an individual game of "Survivor." Well put.
...and thx DGB. :)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4307 (isolation #128) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:32 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

Firestarter wrote:
HURT: Kinetic & ABR

For continuing their arguments post-game.

Come on guys, settle down. :wink:

WWB.. I dont agree with your last statement.

:lol:
No no no I must respectfully disagree Firestarter....

HEAL: XYL
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4309 (isolation #129) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:34 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

Kinetic wrote:
Firestarter wrote:

I just can't believe that ABR still thinks he's right even though his play was one of the leading causes for the loss.
I thought ABR played well, you played well Kinetic...but also we played piss poor... me probably worst of all for tunnelling in on Xyl.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4311 (isolation #130) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:35 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

WaltWishbone wrote:
Kinetic wrote:
Firestarter wrote:

I just can't believe that ABR still thinks he's right even though his play was one of the leading causes for the loss.
....well and for not doing this

Hurt: Nuwen with a +2 blade, lol

I thought ABR played well, you played well Kinetic...but also we played piss poor... me probably worst of all for tunnelling in on Xyl.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4314 (isolation #131) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:36 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

ebwop

....well and for not doing this

Hurt: Nuwen with a +2 blade, lol
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4318 (isolation #132) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:42 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

Firestarter wrote:Image
roflmfao
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4320 (isolation #133) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:44 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Firestarter wrote:Come on guys, settle down. :wink:
I know, I know. Fine.

Kinetic, I call ceasefire on the post-game arguments because I think we agree on 99% of the issues of why we lost.

Let's just all blame this loss on zwet.
We all got to play again together soon...this game was too much fun.

@God aka Mr. Flay - How fun would it be for a rematch with as many of the same people in this game as possible?
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4329 (isolation #134) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

The Fonz wrote:Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya....
*hands the jack Daniels to Fonz, ABR, Kinetic, Firestarter and sings along*

Damn where is ROFL to enjoy this?
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4333 (isolation #135) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:47 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

roflcopter wrote:*hiccup*

oh lord... kumbaya...
lol *cheers!*
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4336 (isolation #136) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:07 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Xylthixlm wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:
populartajo wrote:Also, could we have won if we had masshealed q21 instead of hurting each other?
It's theoretically possible - Fallen Angels and Satan could have more or less nuked each other, then the last Loyal Angels realize what's going on and kill q21/the last Fallen for the win. It's messy and mostly-undeserved, but until q21 raged on a townie (Firestarter I think) it was
possible

Has Xyl come back to the thread yet? I have a theory on how to automate this (minus Metatron's role, of course). Actually, after Cruise Ship I think the next variant of this I'll run will be an Infiltration of Hell by the loyals, perhaps to rescue the Metatron. :twisted:
I'm on vacation, nyah.

I think there were two problems with the town's play in this game, which were really one problem:
* Too much spreading of hurts, which let the scum chain together ragekills
* Not enough forcing people to take positions, which let the scum hide easily.

I think the super-aggressive people
(ABR, roflcopter) were a large part of the problem. I realize that I looked super-aggressive myself, but I actually used almost all of my hurts where there was a strong consensus.

I wasn't completely ignoring DGB; I know that I can't read her, so I was looking to other players for clues to what they thought. Unfortunately nobody else seemed to be paying attention to her, either. After I was on the first few mislynches, I deliberately backed off to try to look more at interactions and hunt for scum; it might have helped, except roflcopter thought my lack of attacking was suspicious and went off solo on me, which distracted me too much to be able to get any useful scumhunting done.
Agreed YOU, probably some other players, me were a huge part of the problem in this game. We should have won, except super agressive peole such as yourself sealed our fate at the start of the game. ;)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4337 (isolation #137) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:08 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

WaltWishbone wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:
populartajo wrote:Also, could we have won if we had masshealed q21 instead of hurting each other?
It's theoretically possible - Fallen Angels and Satan could have more or less nuked each other, then the last Loyal Angels realize what's going on and kill q21/the last Fallen for the win. It's messy and mostly-undeserved, but until q21 raged on a townie (Firestarter I think) it was
possible

Has Xyl come back to the thread yet? I have a theory on how to automate this (minus Metatron's role, of course). Actually, after Cruise Ship I think the next variant of this I'll run will be an Infiltration of Hell by the loyals, perhaps to rescue the Metatron. :twisted:
I'm on vacation, nyah.

I think there were two problems with the town's play in this game, which were really one problem:
* Too much spreading of hurts, which let the scum chain together ragekills
* Not enough forcing people to take positions, which let the scum hide easily.

I think the super-aggressive people
(ABR, roflcopter) were a large part of the problem. I realize that I looked super-aggressive myself, but I actually used almost all of my hurts where there was a strong consensus.

I wasn't completely ignoring DGB; I know that I can't read her, so I was looking to other players for clues to what they thought. Unfortunately nobody else seemed to be paying attention to her, either. After I was on the first few mislynches, I deliberately backed off to try to look more at interactions and hunt for scum; it might have helped, except roflcopter thought my lack of attacking was suspicious and went off solo on me, which distracted me too much to be able to get any useful scumhunting done.
Agreed YOU, probably some other players, me were a huge part of the problem in this game. We should have won, except super agressive peole such as yourself sealed our fate at the start of the game. ;)
...and hands Jack Daniels so you can join us in a song in Kumbaya, lol.

good game Xyl. ;)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4343 (isolation #138) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:18 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Mr. Flay wrote:P.S. What did you all think of the flavor text? One player yelled at me at one point for 'confirming' DGB as not being the player doing the Rage, but I figured enough players know I'm too professional to do something like that...
That would have been me, lol...

*raises hand*

but I didnt yell, I was just wondering if by putting DGB's name in the commentary (casue you did it with no one else) you were tipping your hand....but I took it in the wrong direction. I thought the fact that you wrote DGB was rushing to the player (sorry cant remember who) to save him, made DGB confirmed town..... yet she was scum, lol

It was just a thought that crossed my head... I enjoyed the flavoured text, I havent mentioned it since cause in my opinion it worked.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4344 (isolation #139) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:22 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

ebwop

In hindsight it worked well as it was a null tell!

*hands Mr. Flay the Jack Daniels*
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4383 (isolation #140) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:47 am

Post by WaltWishbone »

q21 wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote:...it seemed more like we were playing Survivor than trying to kill scum...
That sums it up quite nicely, actually. For too many townies, it became an individual game of "Survivor." Well put.
For me it was a game of survivor. The fact that the rest of the town was playing like that made my life much easier.
I know Bro, Your claim was awesome! In my humble opinion a bit too early to claim...but Michael and Zeal poiints was rofl awesome!

XYL: sweety, if ABR would have wanted me lynched he would have voted for me...he did not you DID! YOU play Survivor, I play Mafiascum. ;) lol

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”