TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:36 pm

Post by TehVariable »

Well...when Tar mentioned he was doing this, he said it would be weird...but this start already has my head hurting. forbiddanlight seems really interested in the set up...while that's ok for now, if it continues it might be suspicious. I have skimmed the first two mind screws, but didn't get too in depth.

Um...I think I'll
Vote Caboose
. 13 is unlucky.

Is there any point
trying
to make sense of things?
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:26 pm

Post by TehVariable »

Dahill wrote:
TehVariable wrote:forbiddanlight seems really interested in the set up...while that's ok for now, if it continues it might be suspicious.
how is being interested in the setup relate to scumminess?
Information Instead of Analysis. But now I see pretty much everyone is doing it, which is understandable. She just seemed to lead it off.

Um...hmm...from what I recall from skimming MS 2, there was a similar role to the apparent one that is speaking through the mod now. But there are differences it seems. I guess we should probably pay close attention to what they say.

Also, if forbiddanlight claiming the mod is a player is true, then it's possible Tar is using MS 2 to, for all intents and purposes mind screw us.

Either way...not entirely sure we should be voting the mod even if the history shows it yielding information. Even if the supposed dead mod speaking person is Tar himself, it probably is a waste of a D1 lynch.

Not sure what to make of qwints' apparent post restriction...and attempting to guess the role probably won't help us. I guess we'll garner what information we can from what he says.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:28 am

Post by TehVariable »

MafiaSSK was the hammer vote. That's why he's dead. And yes, he WAS a player. - Tar
So, that was our mysterious mod speaker.

And...seriously guys...lynch in 15 pages in a 30 player game? What's wrong with you people? From what I read Empking claimed survivor and inconsistently claimed mason and not mason with Aries, so he deserved to die, but I think we might have benefitted from further discussion.

Either way, what's done is done.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:29 am

Post by TehVariable »

I'd also like to state, for the record...THIS ISN'T MIND SCREW II! A lot of people are making assumptions as if it is, and if I read correctly, people making assumptions from MS 1 caused problems in MS 2
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:44 am

Post by TehVariable »

Whoa, what? I'm gone for less than a day and a wagon pops out of nowhere and goes to hammer? Wow.
Yeah...that's about how I felt.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:22 pm

Post by TehVariable »

We already know that lynching the mod is different in this game and any other MS. Let's see if we can determine who is speaking through the mod first, that seems like the next logical step.
This. Everyone's apparent bloodthirstyness will likely lead to town's loss. And I can't help but feel there might be some scum supporting lynching the mod. Even if the past has shown benefit for doing it, each MS has been a different animal. I don't think it's safe.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:58 pm

Post by TehVariable »

hrn...these deaths are confusing. Aries and forbiddanlight were not paragons of towniness. And as per usual Mind Screw practice, the role names tell very little.

Also...in the rush to kill empking, very little information could be garnered :S. I think right now I just have to wait for the rush of posts.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:05 pm

Post by TehVariable »

Didn't one of the previous mind screws have some kind of a relationship between the SK and the shrink? I remember someone mentioning it here as well.. If true, I would bet Aries was SK'd.
I know in MS 2 the psychologist had the ability to talk to Shinji. The only problem is Shinji was a fakeclaim for scum, and if the psychologist found shinji in the person using their full mafia falseclaim, they could become neighbors, IIRC.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:20 pm

Post by TehVariable »

dahill wrote:
i find this post to be scummy. how about instead of waiting for others to posts cases for you to follow, you do one yourself? active lurking ftw..
FoS: TehVariable
also FoS at all of the people making these types of posts..
Yes, because there was
so much to be garnered
from the ridiculous D1. I am far from active lurking, and you accusing me of such is not a good sign.
dahill wrote:
finally, vote qwints for faking the PR. question: how long were you planning on doing that and how did it benefit the town? faking this type of unreadable PR is straight anti-town
How do we know the PR was faked? Could it have been released somehow?
pesco47 wrote: Vote TehVariable

dahill covered it already with a FoS, I'm feeling it's voteworthy.
Original thought for the win.

FoS Pesco

Electra wrote:
vote: Tarhalindur

I'm certain that if we WIFOM ourselves out of killing Tar, then that's the wrong choice.
Why do we need to lynch tar though?
SG wrote:
Variable, you should have known what you were signing up for... So:
Fos: TehVariable
What does this even mean? Do you people even bother with reasoning anymore? Forget my poke at dahill, he's the most pro town of the lot of you poking me.
SC wrote:
Instead of going with the flow of suspicions, why don't you elaborate on yours?

Vote: Pesco47
Well, at least someone agrees with me.
Electra wrote: @ dahill and Shadowgirl - the player was MafiaSSK. He's now dead.

Am I missing something?
Yeah. The fact Tar confirmed that SSK wasn't posting through him.

Xyl wrote: All votes are counting for the next person down on the player list. Votes on Tar wrap around to Context.
Yos' mechanic in MS 1, correct? I didn't notice :S...I should be paying more attention to stuff like VCs

qwints wrote:
To those asking why I faked the post restriction - I've already said I was trying to activate my ultimate and that I will no say no more on it. To the question of how long I was planning to do so - just the first day. This is again due to how my ultimate works.
Oh, you did fake your PR

Vote pacman281292

Anyway, I could also vote pesco at this juncture...but qwints...for some reason it feels as if he's trying to use the mod screw mechanics to hide. I have nothing to substantiate this, and I can understand letting him go for his partial claim..it's just a feeling.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:13 pm

Post by TehVariable »

@ Variable: If SCoug agrees with you, where is your actual suspicion of me coming from? Lame OMGUS without putting your weight behind it is all I can say.
Well, if you read my post, you'd know I already addressed this. Or are you a selective reader?

I'd like to pressure TehVariable. I want more content.
It's a bit hard to when the day ends before you get home. I think my posting recently is more acceptable.
Sorry, I'm here. vote: Pacman281292(qwints)
Is there anything scummy about me besides opportunism?
Ok, seriously, you could at least answer people as well as ask. This is scummy.
I don't meta. I judge on what's in front of me.
this

Unvote, Vote dahill (TehVariable)
If it's just because of your incredibly weak reasoning before, be glad that there are people scummier than you.

Blakadder's recent posts don't make me happy at all. In fact, they pretty much paint him scum. He's trying to act like he's defending himself without actually doing so.

Unvote, vote qwints (BlakAdder)
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:52 am

Post by TehVariable »

Apparently I missed a lot.

Congratulations, folks, you found a neutral: Tarhalindur (yes, that's my role name as well as my user name), normal Survivor w/ 1-shot kill immunity and 1-shot rapidkill as Ultimate. Of course, it's not like you're going to believe me until BlakAdder's ability goes through. There's also no way you're not going to (rightfully) lynch the Survivor tomorrow. Oh well.
Hahaha! As expected of Tar-san.

No wait...what? You mean lynching him would be the right move again? As awesome as this is, I am mildly disappointed.

In light of this new information, it looks like I no longer need to worry about that and can unvote myself. unvote. lol
day is over.

Anyway, I guess we'll be lynching Tar tomorrow, and I am overall happy with the BlakAdder lynch. I think he played his role well if his goal was to get lynched to use his ultimate.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:44 am

Post by TehVariable »

Post 498 - variable: You're totally active lurking.
Think what you will. It's not at all possible that people are busy this time of year. Not at all.

Post 355 - Variable: We don't know that yet? No, more length is not necessary. Games always go way too long here, this was a good lynch.
Still a bit fast. For a 30 player game, I expect less than 15 pages.

And...have no idea what the point of the voting everyone and unvoting in twilight was? Further, why not FoS while we are at it :P.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:48 am

Post by TehVariable »

Hmm...there are a few possibilities I guess. But role speculation is rather pointless. Proceed.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:00 am

Post by TehVariable »

Last note: I'd beware of Greeks bearing gifts. Those who should know what I refer to will know. Of course, I might be lying...
A trojan horse? But of course we can't trust your motives.

We should not do anything but lynch Tar today.
It is indeed the correct play. (But I won't vote til I've figured out if I'm hammering him or not)

Vote: Cephrir
Unvote, Vote: Machiavellian-Mafia
What was this here? I doubt we'll get any useful info from Tar concerning it, but any theories?

Sounds like DGB is scum and Tar-Player knows someone is going to use an investigation role on her either today or tonight (remember 2 actions, he has tonight's actions all ready) because he was sure he'd be quick lynched and didn't want the twilight to last longer than the day in this game every twilight.
hrm, interesting theory. Remember that Tar is probably laying incredible WIFOM on us right now though.
Why are you numbering your posts, has?
This

What are the odds of Tar's role PM being misleading (i.e.: could Nat also be a player despite Tar's PM specifically saying he's not?)
Nat would have to be neutral too, but I think Nat as back up mod has to be there as a check on Tar player-mod.

Anyway, I don't think Tar killed TCS. If I'm reading his role PM correctly, he can only kill people if there are at most 3 members of anti-town factions left. Since we haven't killed any scum yet, this implies that in a 30-player game, there are only 3 (or less) scum... which makes no sense. Sure he's an SK, but he's harmless at this point. (unless I'm missing something?) I say we lynch XssX/Seraphim.
Death Note did not require him to use his ultimate. Intervention did.

Also, where the heck do you get the 3 members of anti-town factions thing left?
Did you read Tar's role PM?

- Death Note only works if the person in question says his ability in the thread (an unlikely scenario, it seems).
hmm...that's a good point.

And he can kill without it active.
The fact that he has to see an ability name posted in thread kinda makes it hard to kill that way unless it was indeed said.

Veerus. Tar killed TCS.
Oh yeah...I forgot this. Um...anyway, when did TCS ever claim an ability name? Or did he accidentally say it/crumb it?
5 pages! you got to be kidding me.
Need to catch up.
We lynch the SK.
You probably could have waited for everyone to check in. Day started while I was sleeping. I'd like to have had more day discussion...

If he had an ability so important to use it before we lynch Tar, he would have already used it.
There could have been any number of restrictions on when he could use it. I really wish you hadn't hammered, if you indeed did so.

I agree Tar needed to die after being revealed as an SK, but I still think we could have had more of us check in.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:02 am

Post by TehVariable »

Anyways, I dont think Tar is lynched yet.
Oh...I thought you hammered.

Mod, could we have a VC?

And I dont see what ability would require Thar to be alive or why Malthusis needs to do it right now.
Mind Screw. I really wouldn't attempt to outguess abilities.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:52 am

Post by TehVariable »

tehvariable, who's alt are you?
That obvious huh? Well, I think we'll stick with figure it out, considering first I'm not even sure I'm allowed to say, and even if I am it takes the fun out of the game.
I have reason to believe that pop is at minimum a cultist, and at most a cult recruiter.
It is a reason you can tell us?
I smell a lurker.

Vote: Stef (Cephrir)
Original thought much? Don't like this from Xyl.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:35 am

Post by TehVariable »

i could tell from the beginning
mainly just by your mannerisms, but i have a theory
answer this (if you can): is this a second account controlled by a player who is/was in the game?
Yes, my mannerisms are rather obvious. I'm trying to decide if answering that is too much information though. Let me think about it.

Yeah, I know it doesn't make sense. There are so many people in this game that it moves fast in terms of posts without a lot happening, and I don't have nearly enough of a handle on potential suspects here so I don't have as much to contribute.

I doubt I'm the worst lurker, anyway.
That's it? I'm about willing to join this bandwagon if that's all you have to say.
Why the hesitation?
Also more of the same IIoA, ironically a Tarhalindur Standard Tell. FoS: TehVariable
Why the hesitation? Because I was sick of quicklynches, and I hadn't finished reading.

I'm surprised dahill is closest to figuring me out too. I assumed many others would get it quicker.

Kinetic, seriously. If you want to seperate your alt from your main, use two different board patterns. You can change them in your profile. that's how I've avoided screwing up.

however, Cephrir's response of "I'm not the worst lurker" was pretty scummy, and at least tajo contributes content so my vote is staying on ceph.
this
Question: If we knew who Chairman Mao was, should we lynch them?
If you like to know what the rules are, yes.

I'd like everyone not to forget in most games the mafia cannot be recruited. It'd be convenient for DGB mafia to claim a steadfast ultimate.

I'm not sure where to lean in this. DGB is near impossible to read. poptaj I haven't really paid attention to.

For now,
Vote Stef
(Cephrir)

I have to decide if I want to do something or not.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:40 am

Post by TehVariable »

I only admitted I was an alt. It was already admitted.

As for the rest, it's all conjecture on your part. I don't see how this gets us anywhere to finding scum, and it probably brings me closer to being NK'd. If we must find out who I am, wait a little bit while I get some clarifications.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:07 am

Post by TehVariable »

Er, isn't the pop vs. DGB more important than Cephrir? There's something EXTREMELY OFF with pop's behvior, and you're fretting over Cephrir?

And all you can say is that you've 'never paid attention' to poptaj???

Isn't it time?

Variable, are you culted? We will find out.
I was being honest. As for the Cephir vote, that was temporary until I found out if I could do this.

We are now playing whack a mole.

For those who are unfamiliar, the next lynch will not kill but instead reveal the alignment of the lynched player.

I did this to resolve the DGB poptaj debate. I personally want DGB to be investigated since she IS so hard to read, but I can understand investigating poptaj as well. This is basically up to the town if they even want to pick from those two.

To reflect my personal curiosity,
Unvote, Vote Context
(DGB)
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:08 am

Post by TehVariable »

I've never seen someone be replaced by their own alt before.
Gotta love Mind Screw.

New Rule
And there it is.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:26 am

Post by TehVariable »

Xyl, read MS 1 and MS 2

DGB...just freaking read. I mean seriously, if you only paid attention to my vote, and not the rest of the post I voted you in, then I wish you WOULD die this lynch (emotionally). Fortunately, you'll just have your role revealed. Whack a Mole does NOT END THE DAY. The VC just gets reset and we vote for lynch.

So, in other words, we DO want to lynch people we think are scum. It doesn't HAVE to be limited to DGB/poptaj, but I think that might be optimal.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:34 am

Post by TehVariable »

The best person to investigate is not necessarily the best person to lynch.
Arguable. confirmed townies become targets. Confirmed scum become dead. The latter is better in my eyes.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:37 am

Post by TehVariable »

I just dropped the alt. I obviously cannot stick with it.
Oh yeah, sorry

Unvote, Vote Kinetic
(DGB)
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #23) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:42 am

Post by TehVariable »

I dont get it. If DGB flips town, am I scum? And viceversa? How the hell does that make sense?
And why the hell the fact that DGB thinks that I targeted her (I might or might not target) makes me cult?
You said it, not I. I actually just want to get a sane investigation (Which it is guaranteed to be by my PM) on DGB since she's hard to read. It doesn't have much bearing on your own alignment, though it might affect the opinions on it.

Further, I don't like how you tried to imply the false dilemma was there.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #24) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:46 am

Post by TehVariable »

I concur with this statement.
Already explained. Read

Also, why does the reveal one either of Tajo or DGB clear the other? (To a certain extent, perhaps...)
It doesn't, and I never said it did. It will just make it clearer.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:56 am

Post by TehVariable »

I dont have nothing against you, TV and never said you were the one sayng that.
I dont know why Xyl is pushing subtly this dilemma.
Sorry, misinterpreted your post. I missed that to be honest.

FoS Xyl

I just want to ask something : If DGB comes up town that means I am scum? Or if DGB come sup scum does that mean Im confirmed town?
You are not confirmed unless a sane investigation occurs on you. This should be the case for anyone. Well, there are a couple other ways to be confirmed, but that's the main one. I also don't like how you are trying to make it look like if she flips scum, you can't be. Wouldn't it be interesting if you were both scum...
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:12 pm

Post by TehVariable »

Seems like a... placeholder vote,
It was. Until I knew I could activate Whack A Mole. I didn't know if using two actions took todays action or not.

I will say right now that something is not adding up to me, and I will have some serious questions for the person who initiated Whack-a-Mole as soon as I get access back (which may take a bit).
Ask away. I believe I established my reasons.
And then going on to vote Ceph in post 785 as if his behaviour had just come to light. While Ceph's next post was scummy, I don't think see how it would have completely given him a new view on him
Furthermore, it's should have been obvious it wasn't the vote I disputed, it was the fact that he basically said the exact same thing someone said earlier. I never said Ceph was town. Nor did I ever imply that I thought that. Please pay attention.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:13 pm

Post by TehVariable »

Xyl, are you reading the thread?
I, quite frankly, wonder if ANYONE has actually read the thread.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:06 pm

Post by TehVariable »

But one thing bothers me; why are we assuming that Whack A Mole does the same thing here that it did in Mind Screw 2? Does (whoever used it) know for sure what it does?
It explicitly says in my PM what it does, and what it says is exactly what it said in MS II.

DGB's handling of this would make me feel she is town, but I'm not sure just how daring she is, and she feels like she'd go to the end with "Ok, investigate me. I will flip town". I could get behind a tajo or Cephrir investigation , oddly enough cephrir more now because I think he's trying to mimic what makes DGB look townie at this juncture. The problem is, DGB still bothers me and I don't know why.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:15 pm

Post by TehVariable »

@TehVariable: Explain your role. Immediately. I have reason to believe that you are Chairman Mao. You have used a power that was one of his powers in MS II. Regardless of the fact that it is a pro-town power, if you are Chairman Mao, you need to be removed so that we can see the rules. Therefore, I think we should lynch you when we are finished with the investigation lynch.
Nope, I'm forbiddanlight's other half, Tweedledum. The rest should come together pretty quickly now.

Remember in MS I Whack-a-Mole was Haruhi's power. She also had the entire collection of powers, just like Mao did. My point with this is power is not indicative of alignment, and it'd be good to recall that in the future. These ultimates are likely an expanded list of the Haruhi/Mao mechanic split between all the players.

Oh yeah, I might as well go all out since the rest of my role is useless without forbiddanlight. Well, not QUITE useless, but mostly so.

I am a watcher, but the catch is I only see if someone was targetted or not. If forbiddanlight targets the same person, I get to see who targetted that person, and forbiddanlight gets to see who that person targetted. (if forbiddanlight targetted independently, she'd only see that this person targetted someone)

forbiddanlight's ultimate was the ability to force a lynch, which I took as kinda a dayvig power that would end the day. The synergy between our ultimates should be obvious.

Basically though, with the use of this ultimate my powers are mostly useless unless someone can think of some way to use the information that someone was targetted. forbiddanlight has no results (due to dying).

To give you a rundown:

Somebody targeted Tarhalindur D1 (besides myself)
Somebody targeted qwints D2
Nobody targeted pesco D2

My D1 choice was of course hoping to see who would try to play with Tar and who Tar would play with. The D2 choices were just dejected random choices since I really can't do much with those results.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:28 pm

Post by TehVariable »

Pretty fun distancing from myself, but apparently it didn't work too well.

I probably didn't have to claim the rest of my role, but I'm hoping the fact it's basically useless will protect me to an extent. Ultimates are one time use, and I had already claimed the whack a mole ability. I'm basically vanilla town with a pretty much useless night action. (I think I know how sociopath felt in Read Your Role mafia, except at least I could use powahs for some good)

Anyway, I'd change my gender icon but I'm too lazy, you all can just revert to she if you care to.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:06 pm

Post by TehVariable »

Argh, I had a catch up post being typed up and somehow it deleted the whole freaking quick reply box! How the hell does that even HAPPEN!?

Well, the tl;dr of it (up to tajo's claim of ultimate confirmation) was:

Cephrir or tajo might be good, but I don't like letting DGB go since she IS hard to read. Pesco is far from confirmed and I'd like to keep an eye on her. Also disliked tajo's clearing of pesco saying that claiming a potential future killing role is bad scum play, pesco isn't a bad player, therefore she's town. Reading further I've been tilted closer to using it on tajo since he's being recaltricient about his ultimate condition and he expects us to believe it will clear him. Sounds too BlakAdderish to me, to be honest.

Now, let's resume quote boxes!

No, my condition hasnt been met yet. Im saying that revealing it will benefit scum more than town.
Uh...huh...yeah. ok, at this point
Unvote, Vote Seraphim
(tajo)
We're letting DGB slide based on another claim of a pro-town action.
Arguable. It's the way she confronted the investigation, and further, tajo's claim feels more fake than pesco's.
I know that you cant trust me but Im saying to you that I have a way to prove Im town. Therefore wasting an investigation on me its not the way to go.
At the end, if I get Modconfirmed it wont matter how I got confirmed, right?
*snicker* sorry, last time I heard mod confirmed was when someone dead tried to say they'd reread.
Further, is it a waste of an investigation if we have no idea when your ultimate activates and whether it does what you say it will?
either my PM will be posted soon
How soon is soon?
. Next person to ask me to post my ultimate condition will get my vote.
Guess I'm getting your vote.

As much as Id like to tell you how I am going to be confirmed, we are discussing about optymal investigation targets.
But you are MAKING yourself an optimal investigation target...
I trust TehVariable right now, but we should make sure that who we are "investigating" is someone we don't mind lynching, just in case.
Well, my timing WAS impeccable with Tar declaring a new rule, but there are other possibilities, I grant. Just realize it'd make me pretty obvscum if we actually did lynch instead of investigate.
Has, if you had information that benefits more scum than town would you share it even if it confirms you as town?
I know this is to cow, but seriously, if I did, I wouldn't try to make it sound like I'm attempting to wriggle out of an investigation with it. So your ultimate goes to waste. You should have played in a manner that felt more pro town to the town.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (isolation #32) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:14 pm

Post by TehVariable »

DGB wrote:
I enjoy post box bonanzas as much as the next gal, but I like it better when you state who you are quoted. If not, it reads like gibberish.
Ah, sorry...I have this problem as forbiddanlight as well (probably a contributor to why I got caught). I actually started this game intending to mask that by actually putting names by quote boxes but I forgot to after awhile, lol. Bad habits die hard.
DGB wrote:
My read on poptajo is... town. Scummy; but town. Still it would help if he was just a bit more cooperative.
I'm curious, how do you find Cephrir, which is like the anticounterwagon?
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #33) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:35 am

Post by TehVariable »

StrangerCoug wrote: TehVariable would make a nice investigation target IMO
Not that it precisely matters beyond wasting an investigation, but did you miss the part where it was established that I'm forbiddanlight? I obviously cannot be scum if this is true (and that's probably the iffy part), but given my role as forbiddanlight and my claimed role, I think it makes a bit of sense. As well as posting style, for that matter.

Further, I initiated the whack a mole, and I'd love to hear an anti town theory for that.

Of course, as I was thinking, I actually am not that bad a target, if there is a cult it wouldn't do to have me parading around as "confirmed town". Then again, the investigation results would only help you for so long. I think there are better targets.

So, my official stance on looking at me is I don't like it, but I'll understand it and if it's decided to be done I will back it up.

Anyway, with tajo's ultimate condition claimed, I'm happy going with

Unvote, Vote Stef
(Cephrir)

ShadowGirl wrote:
In light of this news and figure out whether Pesco's abilities are for the good of the town or not. 'Clearing someone' when they're dead is pretty open ended as to what could happen.
I could see this too.
Kairyuu wrote: I'm not particular either way. I would go for DGB, Tajo, Seraphim, Cephrir, or myself (if you guys want to confirm that I'm not lying scum).
I don't think this would help much. I'm almost certain you are indeed a neutral. It's just a matter of if you are Haruhi or Mao, and I fully believe if you were Mao you'd get Haruhi as a fakeclaim. Since Whack-a-Mole gives alignment, this wouldn't be helpful.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (isolation #34) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:36 am

Post by TehVariable »

Xyl wrote:
I fail to see how wanting to have yourself investigated is anti-town.
I agree, unless it's a show.

I'm willing to say DGB gives pro town vibes for attempting it, but Cephrir felt a lot like he was copying what appeared to "clear" DGB. I don't like this.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (isolation #35) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:56 pm

Post by TehVariable »

I didn't get any fakeclaims. However, I did get the ability to request any fake role pm that I want (and I may be using that soon just to make a wacky, completely improbable one).
You would of course say this anyway, whether it's true or not.
"Endless Eight" (which I suspect has something to do with the deadline, "The Boredom of Haruhi Suzumiya" (which sounds cool, and kinda supports my claim), and "Editor in Chief? Straight Ahead!" (which I suspect makes the game into kingmaker for the day)
Ok, let me breifly go through Haruhi flavor for what I remember of these. I'm not sure if they'll have much germane to the actual effect, but it may be helpful for people good at speculation.

Editor in Chief was a short in book 8 where Nagato is confronted by the student council club president to actually do something literaturey or have the club (and it's budget) cut. Well, Haruhi (who uses the literature club room for her SOS Brigade) won't stand for this, and makes the Brigade write various parts of a literature club handout, and it ends up being a collection of stories written by each SOS Brigade member, though IIRC, only Kyon's and Yuki's are actually shown in the novel.

The Boredom of Haruhi Suzumiya is basically the third book which had Lone Island Syndrome (generally the whack a mole flavor, so check other MS' for details on that). It also had Mysterique Sign, where the Brigade ends up fighting a data monster type thing that looks like a sand spider IIRC? (Too bad tar isn't still alive :(). It also had Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody, which was the story detailing how Kyon ends up helping middle school Haruhi make that alien sign due to some time travel hijinks. So, this book is essentially a collection of short stories.

Endless Eight is was a time loop at the last two weeks of summer holiday that was repeated a ridiculous amount of times until the Brigade completed EVERYTHING they had to do for summer (including summer homework, which somehow got neglected eight thousand or so times...yeah, gotta love Haruhi). I suspect that this will somehow include a time loop mechanic til we complete some specific action (might be fun to use :P).

As for your previous choices, Where did the cat go was in the sixth? book I believe, right after the Brigade had been trapped in an abandoned house in the middle of a snowstorm (and the factions against the various people in the brigade were somehow to do with this. it's not very relevant unless you have Snow Mountain Syndrome as an ability), but anyway, this is a repeat of lone island syndrome, except that the Brigade already knows it's fake, so it's a less "terrifying" mystery for them. Essentially, it revolves around Koizumi being the supposed murderer, and being caught because Shamisen, Kyon's cat from The Adventures of Asahina Mikuru Episode 00, was the key to the mystery, being seen walking away from the "scene of the crime" and somehow this all relates to everyone's alibi. (I forgot much of it). In the end, figuring out that the cat had left and a duplicate had been put in it's place was the key to the crime. Not sure what effect this might have had.

Day of Sagittarius was a space age computer game the Computer Club challenged the Brigade to to retrieve their computer that Haruhi basically stole from them through forced blackmail (fun story if you don't mind thinking about Asahina being molested. Seriously, TV Tropes has like a long debate whether Haruhi is a sociopathic pervert or just a bored girl with too many powers she's unaware of and an active imagination) ANYWAY, Yuki ends up saving the day by countering the computer club cheating and kicking their asses in the game (that THEY developed...don't screw with aliens).

Finally, Wandering Shadow was something where there was a data based lifeform that somehow attached to dogs and made them listless and tired and just overall sick looking. So, dogs started avoiding this area, and this was cause for a mystery for the SOS Brigade to solve. Yuki of course discovered this lifeform, neutralized it in the infected dogs, and then cleared the area so dogs could walk in that area. No idea what that would do either.

I hope that flavor helps you with your choice.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (isolation #36) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:27 pm

Post by TehVariable »

Kairyuu wrote: Wow. So these actually come from the story? Sweet. You mentioned two more of my abilities in there. Lone Island Syndrome and Snow Mountain Syndrome are both powers that I have. The final two are "Live a Live" and "The Dissociation of Haruhi Suzumiya" if you have any flavor on that for me (I intended to read/watch the series, but never got around to it).
Hmm, I wonder what Lone Island Syndrome could be...I know Tar uses the FLAVOR of it in Whack A Mole, but not sure if he actually made another ability for it.

Snow Mountain Syndrome was basically where they got trapped in a snowstorm, found a mysterious house with time dilation like crazy, Yuki gets powered down but leaves a puzzle for them to solve. Dopplegangers of the brigade appear (leading to a Ho yay and a Les Yay, IIRC), and this ends up being a key to the key that lets them leave the house and get back to where they meant to go.

Live A Live...I forgot about, and don't feel like looking up.

This link: http://www.baka-tsuki.net/project/index ... iya_Haruhi might help.

Finally...the Dissociation of Haruhi Suzumiya...is confusing if it's the book I'm thinking of. I haven't read it in full since I haven't found a complete translation yet...but up to current...there appear to be diverging timelines (or maybe that's that translator stuff for different translations of the book, but the events, while similar, seem to diverge a bit). Anyway, Kyon basically meets the anti-brigade. They have their own time traveller, esper, and alien, as well as a Goddess figure they want to promote (that happens to be one of Kyon's old friends). They want to get Kyon to somehow get Haruhi to transfer her powers to this friend, and that's all I really gathered.
Kairyuu wrote: to screw...the rules
Do you by any chance have green hair?

SC wrote: Origin claim: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Why? Kairyuu hasn't reached his ultimate yet, and needs to activate 3 more dreams of reality to do so. This is pointless for the time being.
DGB wrote: Someone else is trying to kill me? What? Am I such a threat to the scum?
lolwut?
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (isolation #37) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:32 am

Post by TehVariable »

I want to leave Kairyuu alive for one reason. I like the Dreams of Reality abilities. At LEAST let him use the Endless Eight ability. I wanna see how Tar handles it, and like the little girl who can't wait to open her christmas presents, I don't wanna wait til post game!

But, other than that, LAL indeed.
StrangerCoug wrote:
I like DrippingGoofball even less and it comes off as wanting Kairyuu policy lynched. Yes, I'd normally invoke LAL on him too, but the first policy lynch we had this game didn't work out the way most of us wanted. This is a mind screw game, so I question ANY policy lynch working the way town wants it to.
Policy Mod lynch went well :P.

But as for your actual post...I'm not sure what to think of DGB. I support a whack of her just because she's hard to read more than anything. I'm not sure what to make of her Kairyuu stance.

Xyl wrote: Kairyuu's new claim makes more sense, but he's already admitted lying once. We can't afford to trust him. I say leave him alive for one day, and if he isn't vigged, lynch him tomorrow.
And make sure he uses Endless Eight before he's vigged :P!

DGB wrote: How do we even gauge what may be gained or lost by leaving him alive, since we don't know if he's telling the truth?
Come now, this one's easy. We know that at the LEAST he has Dreams of Reality. I HIGHLY doubt he pulled Endless Eight out of his ass, or any of the other abilities I didn't mention in my flavor synopsis.
SG wrote:
I meant that if his current claim is true then he poses no threat to us. I mean, he's only neutral. [If that's what he really is.] His abilities would help town more then they would hurt it, no?
IIRC, Tar's use of this in MS 1 had 3 pro scum, 3 pro town, and 4 semi neutral. So, they could hurt or help with equal frequency.
DGB wrote: I'd like to suggest, for your weighing and consideration, that there is some probability that he lied because he's scum, and 'neutral' might be a good claim if he's afraid he'll be investigated, or to potentially ward off investigations.
Neutral is basically "I want to die" for a claim. If not right then, then pretty soon after. It's not even WIFOM at that point. Scum would have to be suicidal to attempt it. I mean, look at what everyone wants to do with him right now?

Oh yeah...forgot the pesco thing on DGB. Alright, I'm fine with whacking Cephrir. As I've already voted there. I would everyone to consider leaving Kai alive for one more dream though :P.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (isolation #38) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:47 am

Post by TehVariable »

Stef wrote: Teh.. one problem with your line of thought. How do you know Kai's abilities are pro-town? Really.
I'm going with what Dreams of Reality was in the past, and flavor speculation. I also just wanna see what Tar does with Endless Eight without having to wait til end game.
DGB wrote: She doesn't even know if the abilities are TRUE, let alone town or scum aligned.
We know that either Xyl is covering for Kai (doubtful), or that Kai indeed used Dreams of Reality.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (isolation #39) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:07 am

Post by TehVariable »

Stef wrote: Ok.. one true thing about his claim ( as proven with his previous claim ) doesn't mean that he's telling the truth. The fact that he used Dreams of Reality doesn't tell us anything really.
I still believe he has Endless Eight
Kai wrote:
@TehVariable: Very Happy I like your stance on this. That's essentially all I want to do, see what this stuff does, and how it actually works in thread. Endless Eight was definitely my top choice to use this Twilight, and if I make it there, I will defintiely be using it. After that, I would like to see what The Dissociaton of Haruhi Suzumiya does, since you had no guesses, and then Snow Mountain Syndrome too, cuz it sounds cool. I'd keep going after that, but that would make 4, and a massclaim at that point would kick me from the game. I'd rather not be policy lynched thoug (especially since I remember seeing somewhere in the Mafia Discussion section a thread about how LAL doesn't work in the current meta, and have Mini Normal 682: C9++ to provide an example of wy this is true). However, if it is called for a bit later once I have one or two more actions activated to see what they do, then I'll go right along with it.
I'm not sure if I'm willing to let you go that far. A time loop mechanic just interests me, if that's what it is. Anyway, you DO realize you can use actions during the day, and twilight is just catching up people who forgot to send in their actions during the day, right? Like, I sent in whack a mole mid way through today and it activated.
DGB wrote: I very much doubt that Tar would make out lives so easy as to repeat everything from the past, roles and alignments.
Did I ever say that? I merely stated that Dreams of Reality is probably as chaotic as it has been in the past
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (isolation #40) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:40 am

Post by TehVariable »

Wow, we actually made it to a deadline review! I'm going to ignore the fact we've lynched two people so far. Well, "lynched" one. I'm still amazed Ceph was town. Has Tar called any new rules since Kai realized he could use his action now? I wanna keep him alive long enough to see that, at least. Also, has tajo really said much worth noting lately? I don't really remember much from him. As in, I remember more from Shadowgirl, and that's rather difficult to do.

Also, given cow voted two people in the same post, that's probably tantamount to admitting he's our doublevoter.

[quote="veerus"
Why are you going after a player most agree is a neutral? Whatever his abilities are, they affect everyone. Let's try and lynch scum instead.
[/quote]

Well, the LAST time we left a neutral alive in a Mind Screw game we got screwed. I'm still debating my stance on Kairyuu and want to see what this ability does, to the extent we can.

Not much to say really...I was kinda sure that Ceph would show scum :S.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (isolation #41) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:06 am

Post by TehVariable »

Well then, DGB was scum after all. KNEW we should have whacked her.
Tar wrote:
New Rule
Endless Eight?
pesco wrote: DGB died to the mod-SK. It seems whoever can kill is very paranoid about my ability being a delayed vig. I kinda like calling it that now.
wow. I hope you didn't just make me a target.
Xyl wrote: I think we can safely count Vi as the cult leader.
How do you figure this? Inquisitor doesn't say much, just that he's anti town neutral. Could be an SK
Kinetic wrote: I'm curious because if Pesco didn't kill DGB, how can we be sure it was the Mod-SK? The Mod-SK was already dead...

Unless the Mod-SK can come back to life? That makes no sense... Mod... Reviver... ... ...

Vote:Tar
I think he just wants to get rid of "I'm gonna claim my ability so there!" behavior without calling it jackassery.
pesco wrote: Mod's pretty dead from the first post. Now that we know there's scum to be found, do we want to bust out my ultimate and see if I've hit any of them? I doubt I'll be NK'd by anti-town any time soon, so we'll have to go by lynch or a vig.
Depends. What do you think your chances of survival are?
Kai wrote: Have fun guys, and save me a piece of "lie" when this is all over (guess the reference and you get a cookie)
What about the grief counseling?
SC wrote: OK, hasdgfas, since when is guessing how a lynch will turn out correctly scummy?
I won't answer for cow, but I'll give you a hint. That's not the scummy part.
Xyl wrote:
He was anti-town, and wasn't shown as "SK" or "Mafia". The description fits pretty well, too.
Pretty sure it didn't say SK by Tar either. It was just in his PM :S
SC wrote: No. The only reason I know a cult exists is because of the inside information I gained as per my Ultimate activating and revealed at the start of Day 3.
Interesting.
pesco wrote: May I suggest lynching Rule 0? If it's out of the game, we get to see the rest of the rules right?
What amazes me is no one else has thought of that.

I'll bite.

Vote Rule 0

Though, we probably have to vote the last rule to vote rule 0. Any guesses?
Kinetic wrote:
No.

Ironically enough, yesterday I would have answered this question differently Razz.
Well, that sure makes you look good. Especially given your recalcitrance to elaborate.

FoS Kinetic

cow wrote:
This looks like something just meant to have us waste a lynch and then have a cult win. This is a terrible idea.
why are you so sure the cult is in the lead?
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (isolation #42) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:29 am

Post by TehVariable »

Hi. People voting me. Did you miss the part where I'm ESSENTIALLY CONFIRMED? I can't be two alignments unless I was cult recruited. And if I was cult recruited, shouldn't you be looking for the leader? I doubt I'm running the Cult of Tweedle Dum here. Please recall past events when you make future votes.

FoS: populartajo

Unvote, Vote MM

And you all just let two people vote without reasoning? What the hell is wrong with you all?

Kinetic, tajo, and possibly MM are all cult. It's transparently obvious.
SC wrote: Unvote: Rule 0

Let's find Chairman Mao.
Why? Are you just ignoring what just happened here?
Seraphim wrote: It won't work. That's the problem. Lynching Chairman Mao is what shows us the rules.
It was worth a shot, and hadn't been done before.
SG wrote: I think the whole point of lynching rule zero is so we can see all the rules - which is an alright idea, but perhaps not this late in the game.
It's not a valid target or we'd see wrapping.
MM wrote:
@Kinetic: Why are you still silent on elaborating your peculiar statement?

I'm opposed to lynching rule 0 as well. Unvote, vote: hasdgfas (TehVariable)
Why are you voting me and ignoring the two magically unexplained votes that appeared on me as well? I wish I had an FoS for you as well.
Cephrir wrote: Lynching a rule probably won't work, so why do it?
What do you know that makes it probably not work? This is MS. Try everything. Most people would say "lynching the mod probably won't work". Well...whoops! It was worth a shot.

Xyl wrote:
If cult in this game looks like the cult of pacifism in one of Tar's previous games, then cultists got an alternative second win condition, and can win by fulfilling either. Anyone think they know what the second win condition is?
Tar is not a one trick pony. I doubt he'd use the same role twice.
cow wrote:
Why is anyone voting to lynch a rule? How does anyone think this is a good idea?
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (isolation #43) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:30 am

Post by TehVariable »

EBWOP: didn't finish that last thought.
cow wrote:
Why is anyone voting to lynch a rule? How does anyone think this is a good idea?
as I said before, it was worth a shot.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (isolation #44) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:34 am

Post by TehVariable »

Tar wrote:
8) hasdgfas (rep. DragonsofSummer) (0) - Kinetic, populartajo
10) TehVariable (2)
tajo wrote: Im voting Malthusis, plz read better.
REALLY now?

Regardless, no explanation is scummy then. Two no explanations on the same target is culty.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (isolation #45) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:36 am

Post by TehVariable »

SC wrote:
I do see the benefit of going after the leader instead of the standard cultist, but that is not enough of a defense if you are a cultist.

Un-FoS if necessary
FoS: TehVariable
But I'm not, y'see. And there's no real justification for thinking I am. Unless you want to use the voting rule 0 justification which...hehehe, you did too. I could support your lynch just for that last.
SC wrote:
No; I'm taking into account what just happened here.
You obviously didn't comment on it.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (isolation #46) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:47 am

Post by TehVariable »

SC wrote:
All right, then, I'll bite. I'm less familiar with Mind Screw games than you are, and the concern that the cult win condition could conceivably be lynching Rule 0 was enough to make me reconsider. I thought that, by saying "Let's find Chairman Mao", I was implying that that was the better option in my opinion.
Oh, you just missed the point. I meant the two votes that magically appeared on me without any justification. No one commented on those, when usually unjustified votes catch you hell.
SC wrote:
No, I want to use the "deflecting suspicion elsewhere" justification.
Cept I wasn't deflecting. I was pointing something out that should have been pointed out way before my post. If you mean deflecting to a cult leader, well, I'm not targetting a known target, so it'd be a pretty pathetic deflection, if needed.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (isolation #47) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:47 am

Post by TehVariable »

poptajo wrote:
Shit you are right. For some stupid reason I thought I was voting mal. Apologies. Unvote.
Vote : Kinetic
I still missed the explanation, whether I believe your intent or not. I also want one from Kinetic.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (isolation #48) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:57 am

Post by TehVariable »

SC wrote:
My unvoting Rule 0 has nothing to do with the two unreasoned votes on you; in fact, I missed both of them.

SC, are you intentionally missing the point or are you just stupid today?

Two unreasoned votes on someone. One after the other. One supposedly was a mistarget. It was still unreasoned. Since WHEN are unreasoned votes ignored!? They are scummy! If you don't have a case, why are you voting? If you do have a case, can you enlighten us?

It's fair that you missed them, but everyone else in the game too?
SC wrote:
That's what I meant—deflecting to whoever the cult leader is. I don't think it's voteworthy at this time, which is why I didn't vote you outright, but it is noted.
It wasn't deflection.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (isolation #49) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:03 am

Post by TehVariable »

tajo wrote: Explanation for a mal vote or for a TV vote that I already said it was a mistake?
I dont have reads on many people pretty much for my lazy status of not rereading the game. Xyl analized DGB and I think I like it so far. The problem is that DGB is not the best example of a continuos reasoning.
I reread only by Malt posts and I looked lurking behaviour, non contributal posts and his prod Sereaphim when he wasnt precisely the best player regarding activeness. The only thing that makes me wonder about him is that usually scum dont receive additional kills, right?
Take in count also the minor fact that I need to be in the first 3 votes of the lynch wagon of a scum to activate my ultimate and become mod confirmed which means I prob should be very liberal about voting in a possible early wagon.
I would be happy with a Kin lynch also. I havent liked him all the game. Do you people agree?
The malt vote. This works, but why couldn't you have said it at the time? Which is why I'm very wary of you.

cow wrote:
Tajo: Why don't you like Kinetic?
Which posts by Malthusis are you talking about that you don't like? I
this

I of course support a Kinetic lynch as well.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (isolation #50) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:06 am

Post by TehVariable »

SC wrote:
Um, hello? I don't have a solid case on anybody, but I'm not voting anybody either.
Never said you. READ MY POSTS! That was questions relating to why not giving reasoning for a vote is scummy, as referring to the two I've called out.
SC wrote:
I don't see myself as intentionally missing the point; I'm just saying the unvote has nothing to do with what you're talking about despite the latter being a valid concern. I do need occasional wake-up calls, though.
And why are you saying the unvote had nothing to do with it? I didn't tie the two together, and I don't see why you are making out like I did.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (isolation #51) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:24 am

Post by TehVariable »

Kinetic wrote:

When were you confirmed? How were you confirmed? I missed it, and I'm sure you know where it was better than I do and I'd prefer not to go digging for it.
The fact that I'm forbiddanlight. And it's been transparently obvious, according to dahill. I doubt I have two different alignments. I'm Tweedle Dum, the other half of the Townie Hive Mind. I basically was a mason with myself, lol.
Kinetic wrote:
Second, why cult? Some people have called me scum all game, now you narrow me as cult, or with cult like behaivior. May I ask why?
Relating to the magical unexplained wagon that appeared on me. I assumed it was a cult movement.
Kinetic wrote:
If I told you that lynching Mao would not be a good thing, what would you think?
Not to answer for SC, but I'd say you are Mao. Or maybe you are the FMP Mao. That would be hilarious.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1321 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:13 am

Post by TehVariable »

Sorry about not posting for a while. While odds are nothing will happen if you say mafia falseclaim/safeclaim whatever, I see absolutely NO reason to refuse to do it. If you are pro town, that is.

Mafia safeclaim
Mafia falseclaim
Mafia kill
Mafia groupkill
Mafia factionkill
Mafia nightkill
SC wrote:
And how are we going to work this out, exactly?
Increase in suspicion for those who don't?
MM wrote: The vote cycling I did is role-related.

I also do not see any benefit to posting the mafia-related words since Tar is dead.
But what's the disadvantage?
pesco wrote: How come you haven't done it on the other days?
this.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1360 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:21 pm

Post by TehVariable »

Still around. And while I see your point on qwints, I think Kinetic has had to die for awhile. I vaguely remember why too. Though I think the cult argument got broken, I think there was other stuff.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1424 (isolation #54) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:26 am

Post by TehVariable »

Sorry about the L/A. There really hasn't been much to discuss that made it worth switching accounts to be honest. Basically, Kinetic needs to die. It's obvious he's stretching and fishing all over the place. qwints is probably a good second since I see Kinetic attempting to find ways to clear him.

Oh yeah, did Xyl actually UNVOTE before revoting and deciding we have sticky votes?

Let us demonstrate CORRECTLY
Unvote
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1426 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:33 am

Post by TehVariable »

And IIRC, before the "No Unvote for You" votecount, you weren't voting anyone. You then revoted Kinetic which was back on, and no one has unvoted since.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (isolation #56) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:37 am

Post by TehVariable »

Well, I'll see for myself shortly.
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1461 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:09 am

Post by TehVariable »

So, you admit you are Mao...and want us to wagon anyone but you, and prevent no lynch? You ask too much, and what you ask is scummy. Just die already

Vote Machiavellian Mafia
(not that I need to)
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (isolation #58) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by TehVariable »

Nyeh, I'm bored...should we kill pesco now?
TehVariable
TehVariable
Goon
TehVariable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1575 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:15 am

Post by TehVariable »

Yeah, so, not much to comment on, pesco lynch is good, and I'll be cleared (again)

Vote populartajo
(pesco)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”