Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #96 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:42 pm

Post by Vi »

It would make sense for Modhalindur to set someone else up to be lynched if people try to do what seems like the obvious course of action and target him... We'll find out in due time who it is. For now, I don't think Tarhalindur's worth targeting.

---

Reading through what's already been said...

I agree with farside 11 and dahill1 15; jumping to the conclusion of scum playing Invisible Hands with no further information is against history and sounds somewhat like scapegoating. I see that tajo has addressed this in 20, and I'm inclined to believe it's a null-tell; but it's certainly no Town-tell.
forbiddanlight 23 wrote:No idea. Anyone get this reference? (His references tend to relate to role sources in the game, and it's also fun to guess)
1984, I believe. That was the Party's motive in its criminal justice system.
forbiddanlight 37 wrote:Don't abuse the thread too much, lol.
Abuse is
so
your specialty; why should I deny you the pleasure?~

qwints' PR is still beyond what I can see so far though, though I have some ideas. I agree that leaving him alive is probably the best thing that can be done right now.

IMO Caboose is by far the most scummy person here, with reasons for votes that seem like you don't really care who gets lynched. (Or so it seems to me.)
Caboose 73 wrote:Yeah, the Tar bandwagon was a joke. Why do we need to waste our D1 lynch on it?
Someone hasn't read either of the previous Mind Screws. It certainly wouldn't be a waste (see Mind Screw 1 for the negative control).

For the moment, I think my vote is best placed on--
Vote: Natirasha

...wait, not there.

Unvote: Natirasha
Vote: Caboose

f-light 88 wrote:Also, who was an interested player that uses fangirl japanese? That gomen is a giveaway, I just don't know who'd use it.
ZazieR.

I'm going to hate myself for going to sleep now that this game has started. I think I've been cut 50 times just typing this :v
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #105 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:57 pm

Post by Vi »

forbiddanlight 97 wrote:Ah, so it's ZazieR...but isn't she playing already? As in in the sign up list? It's someone not there that showed interest.
*shrug* It's the most logical conclusion based on what you asked.
It's my best guess, but take it with some salt grains; you should know better than most that I have a history of being wrong basically all the time.
dahill1 98 wrote:woah woah. never said i wanted him alive, necessarily. just that we shouldn't waste the lynch on him
Which is fine. But I think it's possible for us to deduce what's going on. I'd give him until tomorrow personally.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #149 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:44 am

Post by Vi »

ZazieR 145 wrote:Why
[do I think notTarhalindur should be kept alive]
?
The role that we have been presented with seems plausible enough. In a game like this, I'm not willing to take anyone for granted.
ZazieR 145 wrote:FoS Vi, for calling me a Japanese fangirl ;)
Well when you word it like that, a DUTCH fangirl seems more close to the truth.
That and you never answered an earlier question re: what your avatar is from, so what am I supposed to guess?

@Empking: You are not Yosarian2, and if your claim is accurate, you are not pro-Town. Claiming Survivor unnecessarily is the WORST thing you can do, and I don't trust it.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #158 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:26 am

Post by Vi »

Empking 155 wrote:I don't think Pop wants me to claim.

FoS: All the people that posted before page 5, for making five pages of uselessness
I know it's 44% of the site's name, but quit being scum. If you're going to claim Survivor and proceed to be useless, I will be extremely cross if you live to see Twilight 2.

Here, have some incentive.
Unvote: Caboose
(L-13)
Vote: Empking
(L-15)
...assuming I didn't miscount while I was reading through, and assuming the previous vote count was accurate, and assuming that there are 30 or 31 votes in this game, etc.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #163 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:32 am

Post by Vi »

populartajo 160 wrote:Before wagoning Empking, here's a quick fact.
Empking is an idiot in all the games Ive been with him.
But this time he's a
claimed non-Town
idiot. 'Noticeable difference.
(And this is coming from someone who winds up defending n00bs more often than not.)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #173 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:48 am

Post by Vi »

Empking 169 wrote:If I claim my role, I get a one shot NK immunity.
So... what
Context 168 wrote:Smells fishy, like maybe he's really a jester or something.
Somehow I doubt Modhalindur is going to stop this 29+-player game just because one person (him) fulfilled his win condition D1. It doesn't matter; lynch the anti-Town.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #401 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:38 pm

Post by Vi »

Caboose 394 wrote:No, but since Emp got lynched, I died because if another jester is lynched before me, I die.
I was going to post something like that in the Worst Ideas Thread sometime else - "the Jester's Rival". :v

Iiiiiiii think that further commentary here would be kind of pointless, as everyone should already get the idea by now that this is kind of nuts and thus I don't need to say it again.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #405 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:34 pm

Post by Vi »

XSilentSinX 402 wrote:I am wayyyy too tired to read 17 pages, can sum1 fill me in.
You're not dead yet.
Some other people are.
Everything else is what you make of it.

(More open answer: RACE TO THE
FINISH
LYNCH run by multiple Jesters. That's about it, basically.)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #466 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:02 am

Post by Vi »

XSilentSinX 453 wrote:Have StrangerCoug, Electra or Vi been on at any point in this game?
Have you ever been accused of being ignorant? <_<

Rereading D1.

Context needs to start playing the game and stop goofing off.
ZazieR has put, what, one post in here? But she's elsewhere quite a bit.
I agree with Xylthixlm that tajo's posts are intuitively naff. But the same thing can be said about BlakAdder, Electra, and ShadowGirl, IMO.
pacman is apparently in this game, but I haven't seen him yet.
XSilentSinX has done little for us so far, and I don't like it. Same with qwints, only more dramatically.

Tarhalindur should take one less vote to lynch given that he has taken five Rules Infractions :P

The person I want to hear from most is...
Vote: qwints

Being pro-Town starts by acting like it, which hasn't been done even after quitting the PR deal.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #470 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:23 am

Post by Vi »

Unlike James Brown, BlakAdder is getting up ON that thang ("thang" here meaning wagon). Again.
Discussion/rationale is still basically minimal.

Unvote: qwints
Vote: BlakAdder
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #478 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:36 pm

Post by Vi »

ShadowGirl 475 wrote:
Vi wrote:I agree with Xylthixlm that tajo's posts are intuitively naff. But the same thing can be said about BlakAdder, Electra, and ShadowGirl, IMO.
How so?
Just intuition. It seems like you're coasting with everyone else, notably in the Tarhalindur wagon.

As you can see, you're not my #1 or my #2 (so far), so relax and enjoy the mind-melting havoc. Except provide some original content while doing so.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #485 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:18 pm

Post by Vi »

Electra 483 wrote:@ dahill and Shadowgirl - the player was MafiaSSK. He's now dead.

Am I missing something?
Aside from the mod explicitly saying it wasn't SSK? (367)
tajo 480 wrote:I missed somehow this. What are you talking about Vi? What is nuff?
Naff
, I'm told, is a British slang term that means what it sounds like.
Meanwhile, the early unsubstantiated setup guessing and the obvious bandwagoning stand out... then calling shenanigans on someone posting through the mod when the fact that no deaths had occurred was frankly irrelevant... then defending Empking on some rather lame reasons... lots of setup WIFOM, little substance. It doesn't look good when taken together; you look like one of the Jesters that somehow missed your modkill. You said you were going to look for baddies on the wagon? I haven't seen it yet; you've gone for more setup WIFOM in the meanwhile.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #490 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:34 pm

Post by Vi »

Tarhalindur 487 wrote:
"What's with that stupid horse of yours? It doesn't listen to a word I said to it. There's no point in riding a thing like that. So I did you a favor and got rid of it. Hee hee! Aw, boo hoo. Why the sad face? I just thought I'd have a little fun with you. Oh, come now, do you really think you can beat me as I am now? Fool!"
I did mention /pre-in for Majora's Mask Mafia sometime else, right?

@Xyl: You seem to be catching on to every modscrew ahead of time. So in a move of irony,
Unvote: BlakAdder
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #518 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:27 am

Post by Vi »

BlakAdder 517 wrote:Not really. Meta me. It's not abnormal for me to play like this.
Now I
really
want to hang you. JDodge > you
You're welcome to do something other than vote opportunistically whenever you're ready, btw.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #557 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:02 am

Post by Vi »

If BlakAdder's claim is true - and most likely even if not - then this wagon isn't a bad thing... although I dislike how this game seems to have so many roles that
require
lynching. More liek Mod Screw Mafia, amirite~

One interesting side effect of this ability is that it mod-confirms whoever is targeted... Town or not. If it hits a Townie, it will likely steer the scumkill. Thus, I'd suggest using it like a Cop investigation, only public - use it on someone who we can't get a read on either way. Tarhalindur is an okay pick, but I'm more wondering about the people who are (somewhat) right in front of us, skirting by.

@555: Most likely DragonsofSummer.

-----

The Pesco47/TehVariable interplay is catching my eye. TehVariable is
swimming
in IIoA. That said, Pesco47 seems to be sorta floating by. I'd like to see more from both of them.

@Cephrir: In your first post of the day, you said you endorsed the Empking lynch, but didn't vote him. Why?

Context still worries me, especially with his last post where he basically says "I'm useless enough to hold this slot open".
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #574 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:07 pm

Post by Vi »

Context 572 wrote:
Vi wrote:Context still worries me, especially with his last post where he basically says "I'm useless enough to hold this slot open".
That is neither what I said nor what I meant. At the time of that post a few people were intent on pushing a Tar lynch. In order for such a thing to be successful someone needed to essentially vote for me to open up said lynch.

I didn't really agree with the Tar lynch, but if anyone else made the vote, then I was leaving myself open.
I decided it was the best use of my vote to make that possibility not happen.

It has nothing to do with having a use or being useless. It just makes logical sense. If I didn't hold it open, who would? And why should anyone else do so? It WOULD be a useless spot for anyone else. It isn't for me to do so.
I'm not buying this, particularly the bolded. Do you really think 12 people would pile onto a bandwagon they think is going for Tarhalindur but is actually aimed for you?
Moreover, it seems like you're using it as a crutch so that you can skip doing anything (else) that's productive today.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #609 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:43 am

Post by Vi »

Is there any reason you voted everyone except yourself in the middle of Twilight? <.<;
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #616 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:23 pm

Post by Vi »

Tarhalindur 614 wrote:
Seraphim replaces XSilentSinX, who requested replacement. Twilight should end very shortly. - Tar
You
again?

Welcome in!
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #767 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:44 pm

Post by Vi »

Seconding what Coug said about this game moving very quickly. Or maybe my finals move slowly. Whatever.

The first three pages of the day seem mostly to have been spam. :v
qwints 682 wrote:Hascow, you're going to get pressured on that counting thing tomorrow.
I cannot take this or you seriously after that post restriction thing.
TehVariable 698 wrote:
[Lynching Tarhalindur]
is indeed the correct play. (But I won't vote til I've figured out if I'm hammering him or not)
Why the hesitation?
Also more of the same IIoA, ironically a Tarhalindur Standard Tell.
FoS: TehVariable

I can't tell if Context is here for comic relief or something else. Either way, he's in dahill1's second category (726).

Dislike ShadowGirl 746 and 754; they just seem to be activity without contributing anything.
(ShadowGirl)
Context 751 wrote:I have reason to believe that the BACK UP MOD is a player in the game.
I'll call your bluff on this one.

I agree with malthusis 765.

Re: DGb - I agree that I have an intuitive read against DrippingGoofball... which is nothing really new, so I'm not confident in pressing on it. I would, however, like to know what she has that would suggest tajo is cult/recruiter... although tajo has been acting weird in this game too. :v

Also, I see the irony in Tarhalindur's death flavor :?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #772 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:23 am

Post by Vi »

ShadowGirl 771 wrote:@Vi: You're only basing your vote on my two last posts? As well, I've been asking a question in each of those posts.
No, I'm basing my vote on how all of your posts are either "me-too" wagon hops/explanations, asking questions that have either already been answered or already asked, or talking about relatively mundane things about the setup. No actual scumhunting appears to be going on.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #838 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:30 pm

Post by Vi »

Xylthixlm 778 wrote:Question: If we knew who Chairman Mao was, should we lynch them?
Obvanswer is "yes", but why ask?
Xylthixlm 801 wrote:So. Let's say, for the sake of argument, that our choices are DGB or populartajo. With Whack A Mole in effect, if we lynch scum first, then they come up scum and we have to lynch them again tomorrow. However, if we lynch town, we can lynch the other one tomorrow and come away with a cleared townie.

In other words, if you think that one of them is scum, you should vote for the one you think isn't scum.
I take issue with this. The chances are pretty good that the "cleared Townie" will get offed overnight, and besides, this is a dress on ye olde false dilemma. (cut: this has already been spotted by others)
UnFoS: TehVariable
FoS: Xylthixlm

ShadowGirl 814 wrote:Is it a crime to agree with people? Also, the two wagons I was on were for the good of town. And considering how this game works, I think setup questions are valid. As well, I'm kind of scatterbrained - so yes, I will ask things that have been answered.
But that's all you've done.
ShadowGirl 814 wrote:It's pretty ridiculous how many people are dying as well as how many people are posting so it a bit hard to really get a read on people, but I am formulating suspicions.
List them.

DGb has done a good job of telling us what her role is and a lot of people seem to be believing it, but everyone's making accusations about tajo's role and being met with denial. I think it would be more valuable to
Unvote; Vote: Seraphim
(tajo), as I think it's more likely that DGb is telling us the truth while tajo is hiding something. And what are investigations for, after all?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #845 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:20 pm

Post by Vi »

TehVariable 844 wrote:
Xyl, are you reading the thread?
I, quite frankly, wonder if ANYONE has actually read the thread.
Thread? What thread?
I don't see no thread.

I can't think of an anti-Town reason for TehVariable to have used Whack-a-Mole offhand tbqh.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #850 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:39 pm

Post by Vi »

MSM II wrote:
Whack A Mole = "The next time a player would be lynched, instead the lynchee's alignment will be revealed via official mod message (functions as a Sane Cop investigation) and the vote count will be reset."
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #885 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:54 am

Post by Vi »

tajo 876 wrote:Also, Im not a good investigation target, to be honest since I have a way to prove Im town and you'll be wasting an investigation on me.
Evidently it's not a waste of an investigation if a majority thinks you need it, ne?
But if you have a way to "prove" you're Town, I'm all for it.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #930 (isolation #24) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:45 am

Post by Vi »

populartajo 924 wrote:
people voting for Tajo wrote:Vi, dahill1, Stef, Kinetic, Machiavellian-Mafia, Xylthixlm, hasdgfas, hasdgfas, TehVariable, qwints
Specially one from this list?
lol, OMGUS. If you're going to try that line of thought, why not look beyond yourself at who was on BOTH your wagon and DGb's wagon? (Xyl, Kinetic,
TehVariable
)

Since I think a few people are going to be on your case to make sure you're one of the first three people on any wagon from now on, I think your claim works for now. So...

Unvote: whoever
Vote: Machiavellian-Mafia
(Kinetic)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #935 (isolation #25) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:37 am

Post by Vi »

StrangerCoug 931 wrote:I think the two best investigation targets are Kairyuu and whomever he counterclaimed (the CPU quota came up while typing this, so I have no way of checking at this time).
Xylthixlm. (860)
His name came up on my list too...
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #943 (isolation #26) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:27 am

Post by Vi »

And I'm pretty sure I saw that post, too... My mind is shorting out.

Unvote: whoever
(ShadowGirl) for reasons that should be obvious if you've been reading my posts.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1022 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:22 pm

Post by Vi »

Kariyuu, why did you lie in the first place?

@ShadowGirl: Cephrir's relative lack of activity ITT compared to a certain other ongoing game is of interest. Further, I will acknowledge that you are posting more often. I'll wait for Cephrir to post again before doing anything, but my expectation for that anticipated post is high.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1024 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:39 pm

Post by Vi »

ShadowGirl 1023 wrote:I meant that if his current claim is true then he poses no threat to us. I mean, he's only neutral. [If that's what he really is.] His abilities would help town more then they would hurt it, no?
(Y'know what they say about taking candy from strangers... <_< )
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1026 (isolation #29) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:55 pm

Post by Vi »

To play Devil's Editor, I think the part about Mao was covered in "everything I said about my win condition earlier was a lie".
Which doesn't make anything better, of course, but I think that's the explanation there.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1029 (isolation #30) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:18 pm

Post by Vi »

StrangerCoug 1028 wrote:
Vi wrote:To play Devil's Editor, I think the part about Mao was covered in "everything I said about my win condition earlier was a lie".
Which doesn't make anything better, of course, but I think that's the explanation there.
"Devil's Editor"?
Sort of like Devil's Advocate, except with, y'know, zero advocacy.
I'm still trying to figure out why he felt he had to lie in the first place.

@DGb: Well yeah.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1032 (isolation #31) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:47 pm

Post by Vi »

DrippingGoofball 1031 wrote:
Vi wrote:I'm still trying to figure out why he felt he had to lie in the first place.
I'd like to suggest, for your weighing and consideration, that there is some probability that he lied because he's scum, and 'neutral' might be a good claim if he's afraid he'll be investigated, or to potentially ward off investigations.
Even in a Mind Screw game, that's the first possibility to come to mind.

In light of that, Kinetic's idea sounds decent. (Not the neutral Mao part; while possible I think it's irrelevant.) I'll give Kairyuu a chance to answer my question though.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1114 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:30 am

Post by Vi »

Rereading the last eight pages, I'm not at all against a tajo lynch... But before joining the madding crowd, let me see if I can get a hole in the plot filled before I go further.

@mod: What constitutes an "anti-Town" role?

An anti-town role is a role that is a member of an anti-town faction (an alignment faction other than the town that becomes the sole victor should it fulfill its win condition).

Mafia, Cult, and SK are always members of anti-Town factions. Survivors, most Jesters, and most Lynchers are not. - Tar
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1152 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:40 pm

Post by Vi »

Modhalindur didn't answer my question in 1114, so I don't know what to make of tajo's claim (though it worked for Tarhalindur's own PM, so I guess it's plausible).

I hadn't noticed it until now. Sorry. - Tar

ShadowGirl and Electra need to be beaten over the head until they read the thread and see what's going on.

I'm not entirely sure what the heck Coug and veerus are doing in calling a trap on Kairyuu. I think it's paranoia personally, but he has a point in that lynching all non-Town may not be the best move in this game. However, a mass origin claim very well MAY be scummy in this game.

I'm going to be gone for a few days, as mentioned in my sig. It's against personal policy to leave votes unattended, so I'm going to decline to vote until I get back.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1153 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:41 pm

Post by Vi »

EBWOP: A mass origin claim may be scummy because of Tarhalindur's famed "punisher" roles.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2119 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:02 pm

Post by Vi »

I knew I should have targeted Tarhalindur first thing. Also, Xyl was so obvscum at the end; why did nobody go after him?

I like the irony of DrippingGoofball roleblocking my own kill on her. My question: Why block/kill me? I'm just your ordinary crackpot citizen with a grudge against society; same as every game :v

Also, my falseclaim, since Tarhalindur didn't post it.
Tarhalindur wrote:
"Stay thy hand, Judicator."

Memories. Memories of a past that you regret. Memories of a past you may be able to regain.

"The stewards of Tassadar shall not fall while the Dark Templar live."

You guarded him before. You will guard him again.

"Call off your guards, and stand aside..."

After all, his openness of mind, his dedication to Khala and void may be the salvation of this town...

"... and you may yet live to see another moonrise."

... and you will do whatever it take to protect such power.

Welcome to Mind Screw Mafia 3,
Vi
. You are
Zeratul (from StarCraft)
, Prelate of the Dark Templar. You wound up on this weird plane with your old partner Tassadar, and you intend to work with him to ensure the survival of the town. Now if only he hadn't gotten lost...

You are a
Townie Emissary
. You have the following special abilities:

Passive Abilities:

High Councilor
- You are a High Councilor. This may or may not have game significance.
Plasma Shield
- You have a Plasma Shield with a limited amount of energy left. This may or may not have game significance.

Active Abilities:

Reinforcement
- Each day, you may target a player. If that player is
Tassadar (from StarCraft)
, that player will be protected from all killing abilities for as long as you are alive.
(You will be informed when this happens.)

Ultimate: Archon Warp
- Once during the game, during the day, you may target another player. If that player is Tassadar, that player's latent abilities will be activated. This ability comes at a high price, however: You will die at the end of the day that you use this ability, and nothing can prevent this.
(This may not be as big a drawback as you might think.)

Your Ultimate activates at the beginning of Day 4.

You win when all other factions have left the game, or nothing can prevent the same.

Please confirm via return PM.
And of course I already knew Tassadar wasn't in the game.

Anyway, while I
really
don't like how my role was hung up like laundry for everyone, it was still an awesome role and I'm grateful for getting it. Thanks, etc.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2125 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:16 pm

Post by Vi »

Xyl wrote:Let's kill Vi. He's too sharp.
*sniffle* That's a first. Normally I get killed out of some misunderstanding.

Also, everybody wants to kill DrippingGoofball. Your new title should be "Mafia Piñata" or something.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2140 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:37 pm

Post by Vi »

Xylthixlm wrote:I was doing my best throughout the game to direct attention to the role info that helped the scum (speculation about the cult win condition) and away from the info that helped the town (the cop results).
The fact that the mod did the speculating for you continues to bother me. <__<
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2146 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:53 pm

Post by Vi »

cow 2143 wrote:Not to mention the cult that the town had to worry about
Well, sorta. I kinda expected it, but my role was more SK than cult. Without the ultimate, I had a pretty slim chance of actually culting anyone (though seeing the two cultable scum was kinda nice. Too bad Rei Ayanami was revealed after I died, no?). With the Ultimate, it would have become sort of a mini-Mafia deal, except the NK would have died with me and my followers would have been like "I traded my Win Condition for
this?
".

It would have taken a lot of luck for the cult to have gotten anywhere, in actuality. It was more for scare.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2181 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:54 am

Post by Vi »

Tarhalindur 2179 wrote:The Royally Pwned Mod Scene: "We Didn't Start the Fire" (musician forgotten)
Billy Joel...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”