Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:16 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Vote: Tar
FOS: Tar

I suggest we wagon this to an actual majority, since in the lat two games there was information available to the players if they did so.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:02 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Ok. Quints is irritating me, but if it's a post restriction then it says nothing about him. I dislike policy lynches as a general rule.

@DGB:
We might still need to lynch "Tar" at some point but it would be wise to lay off.
Why wait if it has potential for information?

@caboose:
Yeah, the Tar bandwagon was a joke. Why do we need to waste our D1 lynch on it?

I for one am serious. I see it as a way to possibly gain information. Information is good.
FL has been trying to get the mod lynched for real, which I find to be pretty scummy, considering that it will probably waste the D1 lynch.
Really? Because if I remember correctly, if the mod were to be lynched in Mind Screw II then the rules would be revealed due to the fact that the mod was chairman mao. Also, in Mind Screw I, if the mod was lynched the setup was entirely revealed to the players. Fully revealed setup + massclaim = insta win for town.

@Shadowgirl: Why unvote when the wagon has gone nowhere? The risk benefit here tells us that wagoning to a lynch has a chance to give us important information early on.

Also, hiya. Good to see you again.

Holy Crap!! I go post in my other games and we get 3 pages?!?! Wow.

quick notes as I must sleep:
1. quints is still annoying
2. I completely agree with FL
3. The person posting through tar is likely scum imo
4. Caboose needs to learn what mindscrew means.
5. mod lynch = good from past sources ... utilitarian analysis puts it as the best play for the day, because if it is a success then we get the information sooner, and if it is a failure then we lose less time and have less game to deter us from trying it. I guarentee that if it is not done today then the wagon will not gain any steam again.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:27 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

What the hell guys!? I go to sleep at midnight, go to school today, and come back to find that you've lynched someone? *sigh* We shall see how the deaths pan out.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:07 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

I maintain that the mod needs to be lynched, and will be pushing for that on D2. I am not talking about whoever is posting as the mod. I am talking about the mod himself. The information we have the potential to gain may be quite helpful. Either that or, if he is Mao again, we can get to see the rules. Honestly, I can't see a downside.

My reasoning is this. Each game Tar has put in a benefit to the town as a reward for the town lynching him. The first time around, the benefit was massive and gamebreaking. The second time around, the benefit was lesser, but still quite important. This time, I think the benefit will be large again, because the likelyhood that the town will unify behind the lynch of a non-player is EXTREMELY low. The chances, even in a Tar game, are low, because the majority of the town does not want to 'waste a lynch' in case there is no benefit. Tar is a smart person. He knows this. That is why the benefit was so large in MS 1. In MS 2 he likely figured that the players might try it based on the first game, so he made the benefit more realistic. Once that didn't work, I can see him staying at a high level of benefit because of the effort that would be required, especially in a game so large, to actually pull it off.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:35 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Context:*sigh* WIFOM = bad. I apologize. I still want to see what happens though, since I think that the mentality of players like you and XSilentSinX is exactly why he will continue to torment the town after the games by dangling what they could have gotten out of lynching him. I don't think that he would change it until it actually got pulled off once. That's the way I would do it anyway. But that's probably still WIFOM, so I doubt you will consider it valid. I will consider moving a Tar lynch to the back burner if people continue to support your position through D2.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:11 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

I'd rather find out before we approach possible lylo. Earlier is better.

QFT
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:23 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Let's see if we can determine who is speaking through the mod first, that seems like the next logical step.
My theory is that Chariman Mao was either MafiaSSK, is Tar himself, or is the person speaking through Tar. I have no way to support this, but it is one of my theories. Also, considering that FL's role that spoke through the mod last time was town, it would make sense that it is of a different alignment now, which is the pattern that I have seen with the repeated roles between 1 and 2.

@XSilentSinX: You seem to be trying way too hard to act like the game is crazier than it is and it is messing you up. I think that this could possibly be the beginnings of a defense if you are suspected later on. I don't like it, and you will get my FOS when D2 starts.

@dahill:
i think we should decide whether or not to lynch Tar based on our analysis of the person posting via Tar, since he said he'll die if we lynch Tar. this seems like the best option since it we can actually scumhunt instead of just taking a chance.
Acceptable compromise. I can deal with doing this.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:37 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

vote: XSilentSinX

FOS: XSilentSinX

Reasons above.

@Mod: Why are there 24 players not voting but the not voting count says 26? Is that a typo?

Well actually, it is technically a typo... because the number should be 28. Fixed.

Why is the not voting count 28? There are many possible reasons. Figure it out. (Hint: total votes in play) - Tar
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:31 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

unvote
and
vote: TCS

This is not exactly unexpected, as it's a mechanic used before, but what I don't understand is why Tar's votes loop too. This means that Tar can't actually get any votes unless someone keeps their vote on him, which essentially means that it takes one more to lynch him than anyone else.

@quints: You need to seriously explain your actions right now. Faking a post restriction is HORRIBLY antitown. You had better have a damn good reason.

@dahill: I listened :? I dunno why other people aren't. Your idea makes sense, though I would prefer to lynch him now.

@Xyl:
I'm studying Tarhalindur so I can emulate him in the next game I mod.
As soon as I can start modding theme games I plan to do the same. Tar is an awesome mod, and I love the funky setups. I wanna try it out.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:44 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Do you even pay attention to what is going on XSilentSinX? When you vote for someone, it gets looped onto the player directly below them on the playerlist. Therefore, if you want to vote someone you must vote the person above them on the list. Therefore, MM is not being hypocritical, and Xyl is not voting you. I however, am, and you need to respond to me.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:16 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

I, unfortunately, must confirm BlakAdder's claims. I have read a game with him in it. He was an IC in a Newbie game (which makes this ABSOLUTELY unacceptable), was town, and used the exact same defense. I don't remember what the number was, but I remember that the scum were Mr. T and lobstermania. Of course, as SC can confirm, I dislike using meta unless absolutely necessary, and it stands that his actions are scummy, so I will
unFOS
and
FOS: quints
(BlakAdder). This may become a vote, but I am still waiting on XSilentSinX to respond to my accusations, so it won't be until that happens.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:36 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Well I'm glad someone (veerus) finally agrees with me on XSilentSinX. Unfortunately, it seems that my vote has vanished. It still says that I'm voting, but it doesn't say that XSilentSinX has a vote on him. I dunno if that is a typo or if it's some sort of mechanic that I am unaware of, but it's bothering me.

By the way,
unFOS
and
FOS: BlakAdder
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:17 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Ok. I most certainly wat to see Tar as your target (obviously), and if that doesn't work, I want to see XSilentSinX, as he is the scummiest in my opinion right now. A win/win IMO.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:20 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Not sure if this will do anything, but
unvote
and
vote: quints
(BlakAdder).

I should probably mention this now, but I don't fully trust your claim after D1. However, as with (in my opinion) the Tar lynch, the risk/benefit makes it seem like a worthwhile venture.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:37 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Are you guys actually serious? You got rid of Tar without me? Grr. Oh well.

What's with asking for a prod for me? I tried to post yesterday, but the thread was locked, and I get home around now each day.

I'm for Seraphim for today, since XSilentSinX was my top suspect yesterday.

Vote: Shadowgirl
(Seraphim)

My laptop decided to commit suicide, so I'll be rather LA until I can figure out how to fix it. I'll still try to post, but I won't be around much.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:52 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Tar locked it after post 622. He said he was sorting out actions and that D3 would begin shortly. I tried to post, but it wouldn't let me. When I checked it said the thread was locked.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:54 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Alrighty then. Checking in. I'm still for a lynch of Seraphim (I was suspicious of your "I'm so confused" replacee). However, since we have an investigation type lynch right now, I will
unvote
and
vote: Kinetic

I will say right now that something is not adding up to me, and I will have some serious questions for the person who initiated Whack-a-Mole as soon as I get access back (which may take a bit).
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:05 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Ok. I've been doing some serious thinking, and here is what I have decided:

@TehVariable: Explain your role. Immediately. I have reason to believe that you are Chairman Mao. You have used a power that was one of his powers in MS II. Regardless of the fact that it is a pro-town power, if you are Chairman Mao, you need to be removed so that we can see the rules. Therefore, I think we should lynch you when we are finished with the investigation lynch.

@all: Please allow TehVariable to respond to this post before you guys give your input.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:57 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Damnit Xyl. I was hoping that no one would decide to try accusing me of that.

Alright. I suppose I have to claim now then. I am not Chairman Mao. I am Haruhi Suzumiya, from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I do have the Dreams of Reality actions, which I am forced to use each twilight.

The reason that I suspected TehVariable of being Mao was because the Dreams of Reality actions in this game are completely different from the ones in the previous two games. The ability that I used on Twilight 1 is called "Where did the cat go?" Last twilight I tried to use "Wandering Shadow" and "The Day of Sagittarius." I do not know what any of my powers do, so I'm just picking at random the ones that sound cool. My Twilight 2 powers were both blocked.

I was hoping that TehVariable (assuming him being Mao) would point out that my role also had the Whack-a-mole power in MS I. Essentially, I was hoping that TehVariable would claim Haruhi, so that I could counterclaim and out him.

I was hoping to keep this information to myself until I had met the first condition of my ultimate, since as long as I could get the town to agree to the second condition, it would activate even if I died. The first condition though, is that my Dreams ability activates at least 4 times. The second criteria is to have all living players origin claim. If these two things both happen, then Tar will roll a six sided die in thread. On a 1-2, the players who are lying about their origins will be named. On a 3-4, the
number
of players who lied about their origin will be revealed, and the role name of 1 of the scum will be revealed. On a 5-6, the role names of 3 of the scum will be revealed, and the player name of one of them will be revealed.

I have very little chance of meeting my first ultimate condition now, since I must survive, and not be roleblocked, for three more Days. The second criteria, as I said, can be fulfilled after my death and the ultimate will still resolve.

Here's the interesting part, which will probably get me lynched. My role name, unlike in MS I, is not Townie Dreaming God. It is Neutral Dreaming God. This means, yes, that my alignment is neutral.
However
, my role is not inherently anti-town, I win and leave the game, just like Yos2 from MS I when I meet my win conditions. My win condition is twofold, just like my ultimate condition. I must successfully activate my Dreams of Reality action 5 times, and Chairman Mao must be dead. This is why I jumped on the possible Mao-tell when I saw it. I wanted to get this part of my win condition finished.

So yeah. If I stay alive for 3 more Days, and you all origin claim, then you get info from the mod. If I survive 4 more days, and Mao dies, then I leave the game on my own.

I'm curious to see the reactions to this, because I have essentially just put my life in the town's hands. Do you lynch me because I am a neutral, and lose the information from my ultimate? Do you keep me alive for my ultimate and then lynch me to keep me from winning? Do you keep me alive until I fulfill my win condition and leave the game on my own? It is in everyone else's hands now.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:14 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

I'm not particular either way. I would go for DGB, Tajo, Seraphim, Cephrir, or myself (if you guys want to confirm that I'm not lying scum).
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (isolation #20) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:06 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@Strangercoug:
I think the two best investigation targets are Kairyuu and whomever he counterclaimed
I didn't counterclaim anyone. I was accused of being Mao (with the correct name of my night action) and was therefore forced to come out with a full claim to explain my actions (and that I'm not Mao).

However, I have no problem with being the investigation target. It will prove that I am neutral as I claim.

@TehVariable:
I fully believe if you were Mao you'd get Haruhi as a fakeclaim.
I didn't get any fakeclaims. However, I did get the ability to request any fake role pm that I want (and I may be using that soon just to make a wacky, completely improbable one).

@all: I just realized something. I may actually be able to make it to a win in this game (or at least to my ultimate) if you guys don't lynch me. If I remember correctly, in the other games, some of the Dreams powers were more helpful to the scum than the town. Given that I have horrible luck in guessing this type of thing, I'm sure that if I'm left alive I will end up hitting a few of those (and yes, this is a shameless attempt to keep myself alive and unblocked :P )

Also, my role pm specifically mentions this, and I should have said this when I claimed, but I forgot. I do not count as a separate faction for the purpose of roles whose win conditions involve eliminating all other/all antitown factions. That is, I don't count as an anti-town faction according to my role pm.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #21) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:34 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@dahill:I have ten of them, and I am required to use one each day at twilight. I have no idea what any of them do (though I suspect that one of them turns the game into kingmaker for a day, even though it has a different name than in the other two games). Some of them have pro-town effects, some neutral, and some anti-town.

I used one called "Where did the cat go?" Twilight 1, and I attempted to use "Wandering Shadow" and "The Day of Sagittarius" Twilight 2, but they failed to work. This Twilight I am debating between using "Endless Eight" (which I suspect has something to do with the deadline, "The Boredom of Haruhi Suzumiya" (which sounds cool, and kinda supports my claim), and "Editor in Chief? Straight Ahead!" (which I suspect makes the game into kingmaker for the day). I'm willing to take suggestions, and will reveal the other ones available to me if people would like.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:57 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Umm. Stragercoug. I don't really care who we investigate, but I think your reasons for wanting it to be Xyl is flawed, quite so actually. He accused me of being Mao based on information he was given about my Night action. The information was entirely accurate (I
did
use Dreams of Reality). He came to incorrect conclusions, but he still made the correct move based on the situation. I overextended myself in searching for Mao, and it lead me to seem like I
was
Mao to him. The natural conclusion is to accuse me, which he did.

@Xyl: Mind if I ask what the ability that allows you to know the name of my power is? I'm curious.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:07 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Hmm. May I ask the origin of your role then (since you need to claim that for my Ultimate to activate anyway)?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #24) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:03 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

It's not a massclaim. It's an origin claim. A single origin claim. Granted, it needs to be followed by other origin claims, but the result is a pro-town ultimate activating to give the town useful information (if I survive long enough). You already know all of my powers, and none of them involve killing anyone. Are you saying you do not believe my claim any more? I highly doubt that Tar would put in diatomically opposed roles like that. If he did, then it would be physically impossible for my ultimate to activate. I doubt that would happen, even in a Tar game.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (isolation #25) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:13 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Wow. So these actually come from the story? Sweet. You mentioned two more of my abilities in there. Lone Island Syndrome and Snow Mountain Syndrome are both powers that I have. The final two are "Live a Live" and "The Dissociation of Haruhi Suzumiya" if you have any flavor on that for me (I intended to read/watch the series, but never got around to it).

Also, yes, I would claim that about my role. You are entirely correct. You can believe me or not, it is up to you. My life is in the hands of the town during the Day and the other factions during Twilight. There is nothing I can do about that.

Also, unless those other two are particularly interesting, I will probably be using one of the Syndrome powers or Endless Eight because they have the most interesting potential (leaning towards the time loop, as it seems fun).
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (isolation #26) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:15 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

It's not DGB. I am a neutral role. I explained that already. I'm pretty much in my own little world right now. My winning depends only on me being able to screw with the rules for awhile and get Mao killed, and my ultimate is a lesser amount of rule altering and getting everyone to origin claim.

Also, thanks SC, now when you don't die instantly maybe Xyl will believe me.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #27) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:27 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

WTF? How does that quote have anything to do with you at all DGB? Strangercoug origin claimed, and when people see that he doesn't die because of it then maybe the rest of you guys will join in. No one said anything about wanting you dead.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #28) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:43 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@TehVariable:
Do you by any chance have green hair?
No, but that would be awesome. Why do you ask?

Also, thanks much for the flavor info. I may actually be able to piece together what some of these do now. Not sure if that would help much, since I doubt I can avoid using antitown actions because I doubt that there are 4-5 pro town ones in there.

And I see StrangerCoug's claim as rather useful in the long run. As long as Xyl is not correct, he will not die. Seeing this, more people may be willing, later, to actually claim without worrying about a 'punisher' kill.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #29) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:34 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Xyl:
Why are you acting as if I accused you of being an SK who could kill people by knowing their origin, when I only mentioned a "punisher" role and nothing about what it might do?
Because, if I remember correctly, Nat's role from MS II was exactly that. Also, the word 'punisher' implies (at least to me) some sort of killing ability.

@DGB: Someone didn't take her meds. :P
OK what's going on? I'm totally lost.
Alright. I am a neutral role. My ultimate activates when I have used my power 4 times successfully and everyone currently alive has origin claimed. That ultimate I explained in my initial claim. SC origin claiming serves to help convince people that there is no role waiting to kill them if they origin claim. Therefore, later in the game when it only takes the origin claims to activate my ultimate (which can activate while I'm dead) more people will be less paranoid about claiming their role origin.

Better? Nowhere in there did anyone say anything about killing you.[/quote]
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #30) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:14 am

Post by Kairyuu »

*grumble* *grumble*

Fine. I'll give it up. I lied. I doubt you guys would believe me if I said I was planning on outing myself when I got home from work, but whatever.

Here is the whole truth:

My ultimate was already activated during Twilight 2. I was the reason that everyone got to use two actions instead of one. The condition was simply that the game reaches D2.

The win condition that I mentioned was bullshit. It doesn't exist. Instead, what I mentioned as my ultimate condition is my win condition. I have no mod posted investigative powers, only my Dreams of Reality actions. I realized shortly after claiming what I did that it was a horrible idea and lowered my survival rate significantly, but I like LAL, and was debating as to whether you guys would be the same.

Oh well. Lynch me if you feel like it, since the scum have no reason to kill someone who might inadvertantly help them and poses no threat beyond randomness. I'd rather meet my win con though, but now that I've revealed it there is no reason for you guys to just let me win and leave the game (but if you did I'd be happy 8-) ).

Well, I may as well just stick with this as long as I'm still alive. It's been quite a fun game thus far, and I've enjoyed playing with all of you.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #31) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:27 am

Post by Kairyuu »

It's neutral. I told you that. All you will do is confirm my claim.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #32) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:45 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@dahill: But I'm not a survivor. If I'm dead and you all origin claim (as long as I have the 4 Dreams actions) then I still meet my win con.

@quints: What would I have to gain by lying about my alignment and then immediately suggesting myself as an investigation target?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (isolation #33) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:18 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@dahill:
then don't you automatically win once you use dreams 4 times and we massclaim?
Exactly. Dead players don't count as needing to claim.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #34) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:44 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@DGB:
We'll need to kill him anyway.
Wrong. You do NOT need to kill me. Read my posts. I don't count for the killing all other factions thingie. Killing me hurts the town in that it wastes another lynch on a non-scum. Roles like mine, if outed, are a boon to the scum, because neutrals are lynched as a policy, bringing the game closer to lylo.

@all: I have a proposition. Allow me to fulfill my win con. If I am lying, then I will not be removed from the game, meaning I was still lying, and should be lynched immediately as scum.

The only thing with this is that, in order to prove myself as telling the truth, I will have to be allowed to win. Given that I am a neutral and not tied to either main faction, and given that my win con is also not tied to those factions, I can win without affecting the status of either side.

Here's why I shouldn't die, from both sides' perspectives:

for town:
I need to be lynched or vigged in order to remove me from the game otherwise. This hastens the speed with which the game moves to lylo, considering that I am not scum (you can whack-a-mole me to prove this if you would like). The town does not want this.

for scum:
Killing me wastes the kill for the day, and brings them no closer to winning, whereas killing a townie brings them closer to a win.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #35) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:36 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Ok. DGB. How the HELL would Xyl have been able to tell that I was using Dreams of Reality when he accused me of being Mao? Also, How the HELL would I know all ten of them, all of which are part of a show that I have never seen? Do you expect me to have pulled TEN DIFFERENT RANDOM PHRASES that ALL relate to that show OUT OF MY ASS?

I don't know DGB's meta, but this is just stupid. Didn't Seraphim say that he submitted my post to the mod for lie detecting and only that part he quoted came back as a lie? Honestly people. Use your heads please. Rational choice theorem states that I am harmless and a distraction to both sides. Killing me hurts the town. Leaving me alive removes me from the game WITHOUT having to kill me.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #36) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:33 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Fine. Fucking fine. Lynch me. Town moves one step closer to lylo, and DGB gets to see herself be completely wrong.

Read my posts goddamnit. Read why lynching or vigging me hurts the town. Read why leaving me alive proves my claim to be true. Read the goddamn thread. At this point I don't give two shits whether I live or die, but I am NOT going to go down without a fight when the reasons behind lynching me are completely STUPID, and hurt the town. Honestly, I don't care who goes on to win, but you guys could actually THINK for a bit, and realize that the EVIDENCE POINTS TO MY TELLING THE TRUTH. I lied about ONE THING, my ultimate condition actually being my win con. SERAPHIM'S INFO
PROVES THAT
. How is that difficult to grasp for you people?! At worst, I'm a slight detriment by picking a poor action for the Day, at best, I'm a slight help by picking a good action to use for the day. Most of the time, I'm irrelevant, since I don't care who dies at any point in the game.

I would like the town to win, because that takes more skill on the part of the town than a scum win does for the scum, but passed that, I don't give a damn. Lynching me hurts the town because it gives the scum a free day to kill, and NKing me hurts the scum because it kills a player that does not need to die in order to win the game. Therefore, and I have said this already, the rational decision on both sides is to ignore me, investigate me if needed to prove my alignment, and then allow me to leave the game on my own. If I don't leave when I say I will, then you know I'm lying. Why don't you realize that there is a 100% proveable way to see if I'm lying?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #37) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:35 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

By the way, DGB-scum needs to be whack-a-moled, and then lynched.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #38) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:14 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Veerus is absolutely correct in 1015.

Shadowgirl in 1016 is also correct.

@Xyl in 1017: I said that my win con did not actually exist when I made my amended claim. I just want Mao dead so that I can see what my powers do.

DGB is still missing the point entirely in 1019.

@dahill in 1020: I believe I already mentioned that my ultimate was fake, and that it was actually the reason that everyone got 2 actions Twilight 2. Can people please read my posts instead of just automatically assuming that I haven't said anything but "I lied"?

@Seraphim in 1021: Then Whack-a-mole me and find out. I have nothing to gain from lying about alignment when an in thread investigation is currently available and known to all players.

@Vi in 1022: I figured that if I just told you guys that you had to massclaim to activate my win con, then no one would ever massclaim. So in making up a pro-town ultimate I assumed that it would be much easier to convince the town to massclaim, and would also function as a gambit to show that people resisting the massclaim would likely be scum who were worried about being targeted (Kinetic was caught here). I didn't realize until after the claim that it lowered my survival rate to nearly 0 because the scum would kill me.

Shadowgirl is still correct in 1023.

DGB needs to learn to take her own advice in 1025. I currently think she is scum with the way she is pushing this waste of a lynch so hard.

Vi is correct in 1026.

DGB is still being foolish in 1027. The extent of my lying was moving my win con to the place of my ultimate condition, making up a new win con, and making up a new ultimate. All three of these things boil down to a single lie because they serve towards the same purpose, to make a massclaim more likely.

Kinetic-scum is agreeing with his buddy DGB in 1030, and is just as wrong.

@DGB in 1031: Then why the hell aren't you pushing for my investigation? Seems to me that if you think this is the case and you are town then you would want to be sure you are correct before advocating a lynch based off of it.

Vi agrees with both DGB and Kinetic, but has been acting in a mostly rational way towards the situation. I'm thinking misguided by DGB's rabid irrational attacks, but not scum.

@Stef in 1033: If you don't buy my win con claim, then why not look for the proof. I honestly do not understand why you people don't understand this. I have made a completely proveable claim, and because of that you say you don't believe me and should therefore lynch me instead of finding out if I'm actually lying? That makes no logical sense.

@Stef in 1034: Ok. Did you miss the part about Xyl being given info by the mod that I had used a Dreams of Reality action? That supports my claim.

@Xyl in 1037: Or perhaps I am actually telling the truth and you should be more concerned with finding that out (by allowing me to prove it) than wasting a lynch on me. And, as I have said many, many times by now, if you think I am scum, then just use the investigation on me to prove that I am telling the truth.

@DGB in 1038: You have nothing to gain by keeping me alive? How about the ability to prove I'm not lying? How about avoiding a wasted lynch? How about removing me from the game anyway in three Days.

And what about things you have to lose by lynching me now? For example, a free lynch for the scum, giving them a free NK.

I'm going to bold this because people do not seem to be reading my posts.

My claim is completely proveable. If I am lying, then meeting my win con will cause me to leave the game. If I do not do this, then I was lying, and am therefore scum/anti-town.

Also, if you are so damn worried about me being scum who lied, then whack-a-mole me to find out.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (isolation #39) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:01 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@Pesco: I agree. That's the only problem. I'm essentially telling people to allow me to win. I don't like that, but I find it preferable to letting DGB-scum get me lynched so she can get another kill.

@TehVariable: :D I like your stance on this. That's essentially all I want to do, see what this stuff does, and how it actually works in thread. Endless Eight was definitely my top choice to use this Twilight, and if I make it there, I will defintiely be using it. After that, I would like to see what The Dissociaton of Haruhi Suzumiya does, since you had no guesses, and then Snow Mountain Syndrome too, cuz it sounds cool. I'd keep going after that, but that would make 4, and a massclaim at that point would kick me from the game. I'd rather not be policy lynched thoug (especially since I remember seeing somewhere in the Mafia Discussion section a thread about how LAL doesn't work in the current meta, and have Mini Normal 682: C9++ to provide an example of wy this is true). However, if it is called for a bit later once I have one or two more actions activated to see what they do, then I'll go right along with it.

@DGB in 1045: You do realize that your post serves no purpose except to prove yourself to be going out of your way to irritate me.

@Stef in 1046: Some of my abilities are pro town, some anti town, and some neutral (I am making an assumption about this).

And you do realize that you just hammered the investigation choice right?

@DGB in 1047: HA! GOTCHA! I thought you said it was poptajo who you were sure was a cult recruiter. Why the sudden switch?

@DGB in 1048: I have determined that you are absolutely useless once you get a case of tunnelvision. You have still failed to realize that EVIDENCE SUPPORTS MY CLAIM! STOP IGNORING MY GODDAMN POSTS AND LEARN TO READ!

@all: I forgot to bold this in my last post.

Kinetic fell for the gambit that was hidden within my original claim. When there is a pro-town ultimate on the table, and a massclaim is required for it to activate, then it is much more likely that the scum will resist than the town. Kinetic saying that he will not claim unless wagoned to a near-lynch is scummy. I suggest he be looked at more closely.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #40) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:05 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@DGB: You have repeatedly proven yourself incapable of understanding reason when in this mood. I will be ignoring everything you say as completely illogical tunnelvision from now on.

Also, the role is the same, the alignment is not, the powers are also different (same type of powers, different powers). It is amazing how little you seem to actually be reading.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (isolation #41) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:23 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@TehVariable: 0.0 Sweet. I didn't know that.

Going now.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #42) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:58 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@dahill in 1059: When the ultimate in question is pro-town, then the likelyhood of town supporting and scum opposing the massclaim increases. Therefore, Kinetic, as the only one to outright oppose claiming at any time unless wagoned, goes toward the scum side for me.

Shadowgirl in 1060 is still right, and is probably the only person actually reading my posts.

@Xyl in 1061: Your suspicions are not unfounded. I have no defence against that. My actual reasoning is that I wanted to see what my abilities do in thread without having to guess, but there is very little chance of you believing that. I am convinced right now that I have played this game horribly, and that if it is decided that I will die, then I deserve to lose.

Oh well.

@Kinetic: Ha. Ha. Bloody Ha.

Ooo Kairyuu, please stop the omgus ad hominid attacks. They make me much more likely to push your lynch and not care if its a mislynch.
OMGUS? Nope. Ad hom. Nope. I specifically avoid ad hom. Getting irritated is not ad hom. Nowhere did I insult you.

Your first point did not mention any sort of contradiciton. In MSII, Mao had Whack-a-mole. I fail to see how calling out someone using a power I do not have (because my powers have not been used in a MS game before) is a contradiciton. You are going to have to explain this a bit better.

The point about me calling you out confuses me. I'm not sure what you are trying to say. Could you reword please?
Gambit? You make a gambit, within a gambit, within a gambit, within a cookie, that has been baked to a crisp in an Easy Bake Oven? (I've had the Pineapple Pie, there is no way a light bulb can cook a pie!)

Please. There is no gambit here, at least not one to catch scum.
Really, so making a statement that makes it seem like one course of action (mass origin claim in this case) is beneficial to the town, and then watching to see who opposes that course of action is not a gambit meant to catch scum?

I won't deny that I am trying to avoid the NK in order to stay alive long enough to meet my win con. However, and I have been wagoned for this before, anti-town =/= scummy. You should be looking to find the scum, not a neutral role who, while he has the potential to hurt the town somewhat, has the same chance to help the town.
And the truth is, the scum don't need to lynch or NK you, if you remove yourself from the game, it is like they effectively get 2 NKs for one when you "win". Its win-win for them. You cause nothing but problem for the town AND the scum get a free player removed from the game. The only thing worse would be if you stuck around and helped the scum MORE!
This is completely wrong. I already don't count. My death helps no one and hurts no one. I do not need to be killed by either side, and my death puts neither side closer to winning.
You're not above using deception and trickery to achieve your goals. You're acting like scum, you're pandering to scum, and you are not, through action, in any way helping the town. As such, I fully believe you should be lynched. Not because of any policy, but because you are a detriment to the town's chances of winning the game, and that is something I cannot stand.
First sentence, true, but I have nothing to gain by lying now. However, I am not acting like scum. I am acting like an outed neutral who has no choice but to play to both sides to survive. I am helping the town in that I am trying to choose actions that help the town (or are requested). And your claim that I'm a detriment to the town's chances of winning is complete bull.
Lynching me
is a detriment to the town's chances of winning. I don't see how you do not understand that. And I don't really care if you don't like the way I am playing, because I am playing towards my win con, which is the way I am supposed to be playing. I could have played it better, sure, but I've never been a neutral before.
Yes. I'm unrepentant about possible mislynches when the person on the other end of the lynch hammer is acting like that. I prefer a very civil game and when people start acting like that I want to lynch them no matter what their role/alignment and no matter my role/alignment.
Acting like what exactly? Like I'd rather win than have people like you misrep me to death? And what about you being a hypocrite right there. I thought you wanted
me
lynched because I wasn't helping the town.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #43) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:20 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Umm. I just counted up the votes, and it seems like we have 31 votes in play. Which means 16 to lynch. I'm still for DGB, so I won't be switching, but there seems to be 3 more votes needed for Cephrir.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #44) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:27 am

Post by Kairyuu »

And apparently 6 of the votes in play are hidden, because 3 in play votes have no source, and 3 votes not in play have no one tied to them.

And I still can't make a correct vote count to save my life. FIXED. It *should* be right now... - Tar
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (isolation #45) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:49 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Ok. That takes it down to 26, which means L-1.

Since there seems to be nothing I can do to get my top suspect investigated, I'll
unvote
and
vote: Stef
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #46) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:49 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@hascow: I can't argue with your voting reasons except to tell you that I lied about only one thing, and came back with the truth (you don't have to believe me on that) also that I can prove I was not lying with my new claim (but you would have to allow me to win in order to make that work).

Essentially, I have no problem with your vote, but would prefer it if you had your facts straight.

@Kinetic: Didn't tajo say that he had to be at that position on the wagon of scum? If so, there is no point waiting, since I am not scum.

Oh, and
vote: Kinetic
(DGB) for tunneling and not reading the thread, proving that she doesn't actually care about the outcome of the lynch.

Also,
FOS: Kinetic
for hypocritical behavior in calling me out for being anti-town and then saying he didn't care if I was mislynched for some arbitrary reason that he sees no reason to explain.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #47) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:41 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Kinetic: So now you decide to act like DGB and ignore reason? Fine, I will disregard your posts as well. It is a given that you will vote me, just like it is a given that DGB will. I only hope that you, like her, are capable of leaving grudges from one game in that one game.

@Cephrir: Thank you. There is someone else who can see reason. However, i fyou believe me, then why do you think I am anti-town?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #48) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:23 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@dahill in 1094: I have no kill that I know of (I won't discount the idea that one of my Dreams may involve a kill, but the previous ones stuck with rule altering, so I kinda doubt it). However, given that neutral generally = SK under normal circumstances, I can't discount your claim except with one small thing. How likely is it, even in a Mind Screw game, that we have a scum group, a cult, and 2 SKs? I'm not seeing it is all that likely, but it is ultimately up to you.

in 1098: how do origin claims hurt the town? I think it somewhat unlikely that Tar, even in a Mind Screw game, would put in a role that needs a mass origin claim to win, and a punisher designed to prevent origin claims from happening. Of course, the possibility of me being the punisher exists if you don't belive my claim, but giving me both Dreams actions and punisher powers, especially when the mod himself was a power-claim punisher himself, seems off to me.

Also, Dreams of Reality are inherently neutral in their unpredictability. Since I don't know what they do (though I have some inkling based on the flavor that TehVariable provided), I cannot accurately predict whether my actions will help or hurt the town (or do something completely irrelevent). If that makes you want me lynched, so be it, but I have nothing to gain by lying now, since I have been outed and it is pretty much just up in the air whether I die now or tomorrow (or, on the off chance I get lucky, am left alive and allowed to leave on my own 8-) ).
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (isolation #49) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:32 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Ok. DGB, I've decided that I like you. You're actually pretty funny now that I've figured out that this is really the way you play all the time (been reading your wiki).

Only thing I can respond to there is that your use for keeping me is to keep from wasting a lynch that you could use catching actual scum. :P

Also, the fact that your post came without a vote is shocking, and if it wasn't simply a mistake I may be forced to unvote you due to having read you wrong. *gasp*
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (isolation #50) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:15 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Umm. M-M, the FOSs don't move. I believe that this has been covered several times aready. Also, because I'm a nice guy and don't want people lynching under false pretenses, :P I am not a likely kill target given two things. 1. I'm too easy of a lynch for the scum, and 2. even if I'm not lynched I ditch later on anyway.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #51) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:37 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Alrighty then. I just did a rundown of everyone commenting on lynching me or not. Based on everyone's voiced opinions, it seems to be a 50/50 split, with 8 people wanting me dead, and 8 people seeing how useless lynching me is. That's 16/22 players chiming in, which leaves 6 players who have said nothing since I Seraphim outed me, Seraphim included. He stopped in to clarify his ability, and then went away again.

We definitely need to hear more from the lurkers, since without them we won't know if my lynch is actually feasible at this point (I won't self-vote, because I wanna see what Endless Eight does just as much as TehVariable ('cept I wanna stay alive passed that to use two more and show you guys I wasn't lying 8-) ).

Oh yeah, Happy Scumday DGB!
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #52) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:08 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Ok. Since almost all of the people I thought were pro-keeping me alive seem to have decided to vote me anyway, I'ma gonna lay all my cards on the table. That's right, I was still lying, because I wanted to keep the town from doing something stupid like lynching me while still keeping my cover from being blown, which would cause the scum to go after me at Night. However, someone still must trust me, because I have been given NK immunity for tonight.

Here's the deal:

-I am Chairman Mao, but I am actually a pro-town role (go figure)

-My Dreams of Reality actions are exactly as I said they were

-I have a scum punishing power, which allows me to be told the alignments of all players who lie about their origins (so this one punishes lying in one form)

-My Mao role is transferrable, so I can change roles with someone if I so choose in the event of my immanent lynch (therefore, lynching me is useless unless I switch with a scum, because Tar wants this role in the game as long as possible).

-My Ultimate activates when I reach lynch count if I haven't transferred my role. It is essentially a nuke. I choose 1-5 people on my wagon, and they die with me.

Refuse to believe me at your own peril. BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! 8-)

By the way, SC did not lie about his origin, or else I would have his alignment by now.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #53) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:09 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

WHEEEEEEE!!!! Chew on THAT XP
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #54) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:26 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@dahill: pro-town

@Kinetic: That is not an origin claim.

Hooray! More Votes!!

Hmmm. Well, I know that Ceph is town, so I'll leave him alive. I think we need to get rid of a lurker, so I'll knock off malthusis. I'll leave DGB alive just for shits and giggles. I definitely gotta take Kinetic-scum down with me though. Hmmm. Who else, who else, who else?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (isolation #55) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:34 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Scum would rather get a neutral lynched than kill them at Night. Simple logic really (at least to me).

The whole pro-town ultimate was what really screwed me over though. I should have just claimed what I did as my second ultimate and hoped that i could get enough origin claims to find some scum.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #56) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:23 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Hmmm. Didn't iamausername teach you anything about offering to eat a hat in relation to me StrangerCoug? It's quite interesting that you are the second person in 3 games to offer to eat a hat over me. I'm touched.

On the other hand, you are exactly right. When they realize that they just wasted a lynch (as you, me, Shadowgirl, and veerus have been telling them for several pages now), then I will get to watch from outside the game as they kick themselves for not listening to us.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (isolation #57) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:38 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@dahill:
half of me wants to believe the claim
and the other half thinks he's just making threatening claims to keep people off of his wagon
Hmmm. Maaaaaaayyyyybe. I wonder. Perhaps I made a completely outrageous claim in order to get MORE people on my wagon. The world may never know. -laughs maniacally, then realizes that DGB is possessing him-

Oh Shit!

-runs around in circles clawing at head in attempt to get evil insanity monster to go away-

Sorry DGB, I couldn't resist. :P

OY! PEOPLE! That last claim was utter BS, and I'm amazed that anyone even considered it. I'm sticking with my second claim, because it's the truth. You can lynch me if you want, but until the hammer falls or you see how much of a waste this is I'm gonna have as much fun screwing with you as I can.

Cheers! Merry X-Mas!
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (isolation #58) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:58 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@dahill: Ummm. Haven't we covered that already?

HEY EVERYONE! I'm trying to get myself lynched by 1 AM EST (one hour from now). I think I still need 2 more votes. Get to it slackers! You lynched Empking faster than this and there were more people then!

Preemptive 'bah' post here.

Gogogogogogo lynch me I'm a Jester SK!
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:04 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Please note: I play absolutely nothing like this normally, but I just feel like having some fun since I'm to be lynched anyway. My dying means I can't win under any circumstances, so I figure I can at least entertain those people who aren't so overly serious that they shouldn't even be playing a Mind Screw game anyway.

@TehVariable: Sorry that I couldn't show you Endless Eight. Luck was not on my side it seems, but if the mod tells me (and gives me permission) then I'll see if I can pm you with what it would have done.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (isolation #60) » Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:00 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Bah humbug ;D

Have fun guys, and save me a piece of "lie" when this is all over (guess the reference and you get a cookie) :P
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2169 (isolation #61) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:42 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Heh. Well, I can't argue with this:
Tar wrote:Kairyuu simply played horribly (see: his claim) and got WIFOMed to death.
at all, but, well, the alternatives didn't occur to me until after it was too late. I guess I'm just terrible at playing a neutral.

I kinda stopped reading shortly after I was lynched, but I plan to reread when I have time and comment on some of the people who stood out to me the most. Any comments on how I could have improved my play (or stayed alive after being outed) would be greatly appreciated.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2170 (isolation #62) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:42 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Grr. Stupid tags.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”