ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1193 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:42 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Ok I don't have my role yet so anyone who tries to claim anything in this post is deflecting or bussing or anything can kiss my ass. I have read and I feel compelled to make a post

EVERYONE LISTENING TO CHARTER AND FOLLOWING HIM ONTO WAGONS NEED TO LEARN HOW TO THINK FOR YOURSELF AND STOP BEING LED AROUND ON LEASH BY SOMEONE WHO REFUSES TO MAKE A REAL CASE.

with that said.

unvote

TM is not the lynch today. And certainly neither am I. you should all really unvote me. and I'll tell you why.

THE ONLY REASON CHARTER IS VOTING FOR NS IS BECAUSE HE STILL WANTS TO LYNCH WOLF OVER THE THE WHOLE "ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE TOWN" BS.

That is not a reason to lynch someone.

vote: charter

your case is empty.

from post 326 on page 14
charter wrote: Show how what I have done is a "scum ploy". Show how my case is "ridiculous". Don't make accusations you cannot back up.
I don't remember who that was inresponse to but it made me laugh since at the same time you made that post, you were voting for Wolf without backing it up, your only argument was "especially if you're town" which is not a case.

Now that that is out of the way. here are a few thoughts

RestFermata's early posts about the other family guy game struck me as odd. Trying to draw comparasions to other games is unhelpful, especially based soley on theme. i didn't like that.

I'm still confused as to why we aren't going after Hybris. i realize the post picked up as day 1 went on, but, there really wasn't much of anything going on with him. Seemed very lurkerscum.

fos elvis
for following Charter's shat wagon day one.

I was in KMDs corner form ost of day 1 until the T/D attack on Prozac. It seemed like nothing more than a distraction. A sort of Misdirection like what illusionists use when they perform a trick. Like he was trying to hide the fact that he had no real case by make a big flashy show with his right hand while the left one untied the knot around his assisstants wrists so she could slip through the trap door and enter from the back of the theatre after the box she was in collapsed on itself.
fos KMD

The rest of my suspects all died night one, which was really weird.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1196 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:46 am

Post by ZONEACE »

charter wrote:
ZONEACE wrote:EVERYONE LISTENING TO CHARTER AND FOLLOWING HIM ONTO WAGONS NEED TO LEARN HOW TO THINK FOR YOURSELF AND STOP BEING LED AROUND ON LEASH BY SOMEONE WHO REFUSES TO MAKE A REAL CASE.
Oh, that's right, I called two of the the three scum and like four townies in the game we've been together. You mislynched all three times to hand the town a loss. Yeah, I don't know what I'm talking about. Shut the fuck up.

Also, just so everyone knows, I'm not going to respond to anything else zoneface says, he's a complete idiot and I'll most likely be replacing out of this game soon cause he sucks all the fun out of games like a black hole.

well, at least this game will be rid of another terrible player then, cause it seems to have been plauged by them on day one.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1197 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:46 am

Post by ZONEACE »

oh and i still don't have my role.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1198 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:48 am

Post by ZONEACE »

oh and I'd just like to point out, that Charter's case still amounts to "especially if you're town" in case you had all forgotten.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1201 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:45 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Well I'm at Lynch -2, and I'm stuck, it doesn't look like you people are going to unvote me so I'm going to claim to prevent any sort of "accidental" lynch.

I'm Bonnie Swanson. Mommy. I'm eternally pregnant, until now. Each night i could search to try and find Joe, if I did, I'd give birth and our lovely bastard mod would add a new player to the game. Sadly, my husband has died, so I will continue to be pregnant forever and as such have been relegated to the land of Vanilla Townie.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1204 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:49 am

Post by ZONEACE »

I forgot to add that night one (whoever was me night 1) target HYbris, obviously, he was not Joe.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1205 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:50 am

Post by ZONEACE »

populartajo wrote: But you are gay, right?
Yes Taj, there's still hope for you. Don't give up.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1211 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:38 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

LlamaFluff wrote: @ZONACE - Was alignment of KoC or the child confirmed?
No, there were no alignments mentioned in the pm for Joe or the Baby.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1216 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:26 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

RestFermata wrote:I'm here :)
Could you maybe do something besides repeatedly reminding us that you're here?

You know, something useful.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1218 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:19 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

RestFermata wrote:I have been useful. I just haven't posted in a few days. Give me a break, it's finals week. It's almost over.
I have a full response to this post that I will make when i get home from work (hopefully in less than 2 hours) but it essentially amounts to "liar, liar, pants on fire."
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1219 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:00 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

and so no one thinks i'm just gonna type in large letters and scream obscenties in said post (coughchartercough), it will be a PBPA of RestFermata's participation in this game, which she has tried to make look more meaningful than it is.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1221 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:32 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Ok, I tried to make this post while i was at work, but I do a lot of C&P in my job so i kept losing the post as i went back and forth, so after about the third try I gave up, but now that I'm home, I'll try again. Just a warning, This is going to be a LONG post with lots of quoting.

you've made 40 posts. (about 20 less than Tajo, and a full 1/3 as many as KMD) the two people i clicked on to compare numbers to) and less than half of those posts have been longer than two inconsequential lines.

Lets review, shall we?

Post 0 (all post numbers are from isolation with oldest first)
RestFermata wrote:/confirm!
Ok, a comfirmation post, nothing harmful here, those are usually nothing but a couple words.

Post 1
RestFermata wrote:
Vote: elvis_knits

Because Elvis doesn't knit; he's dead! LAL!
ooh, a random vote. again, nothing harmful, this is what happens at the beginning of a game.

Post 2
RestFermata wrote:If that's a post restriction, Kmd, you already broke it...

P.S.
Unvote; Vote: Kmd
for even thinking about character claiming.
Hmm, 36 hours later and we're jumping on KMD because of the PR.

Post 3
RestFermata wrote:EBWOP

That was a joke, a reference to the last Family Guy game, which Kmd and I were in.
An EBWOP, so 2 and 3 are pretty much one post, as you're just explaining your comment was a joke about a previous game.

Post 4
RestFermata wrote:I was referring to this:
Kmd wrote:ongoing game. Not sure how much can be said about it.
But I don't mean to be a spoilsport.
More explainging of the previous post.

Post 5
RestFermata wrote:Aw, I want a post restriction. --whine--
More pointless posts.

Post 6
RestFermata wrote:Well, I was Tom Tucker the vanilla townie last game, but I don't think my role then has anything to do with his role this game. Besides, Brian the dog was scum last time. Who would think that?
I've already mentioned I didn't like the comparing this game to a previous game. THIS IS NEVER A GOOD IDEA. there's a reason this game is different, trying to draw assumptions about this game based on things in that game is less than helpful

Post 7
RestFermata wrote:If it's anything like last game, regular Family Guy characters are double agents for the FCC. But I don't know if it's anything like last game. So this kind of speculation doesn't accomplish much.
AND WE'RE STILL TALKING ABOUT THE PREVIOUS GAME. 8 posts, and not 1 of them has been what I would consider useful at all.

Post 8
RestFermata wrote:I don't understand how one can play this game without using WIFOM to some extent. Not all WIFOM is created equal. For example, scum may make some sacrifices in order to appear more town. However, if the sacrifices are too great, it may be valid to say scum would not go so far just to establish a more townish image. I think that this entire game is WIFOM. We have to recognize that using WIFOM is often not going to lead us anywhere, but at times, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. (As long as we take speculation as speculation, not as fact, of course!)

So I have no problem with Kmd's WIFOM.

I think that flavor analysis is not useful and may send the town on the wrong track, but I don't necessarily see it as scummy. It's one of a few ways to pull us out of the random voting stage. However, I don't like Zilla's attempt to clear Kmd just for (allegedly) being Tom Tucker. Based on the last game, I believe that FCC scum could be absolutely anyone. Pretty much every character in Family Guy has problems, so you could come up with an FCC "we sympathize with your plight, now come join our cause" letter (based on the last game) for about any character. Even if it doesn't follow the format of the last game, I still think it is a valid assumption that the FCC should be anyone. We cannot and should not attempt to condemn or clear any player based on their role name alone. The fact that Zilla is doing something like this so early in the game worries me. It seems like he is trying to lead the town in the wrong direction logic-wise. Also, the fact that he retracted it immediately is also suspicious. Sounds like he's trying to put that statement out there, but also not look entirely responsible for it.

I also want to know what tajo means by the "security of Kmd." So far this is the only post he's made that seems like it could be relevant, but he didn't really explain enough. I want to hear more from him and the other players who have been lurking/lurking in plain sight before I cast a real vote.

Unvote
OMG a substantial post. But wait, lets look and see if there's any thing useful in it. Well we have a paragraph on how not all WIFOM is WIFOM because some WIFOM is more WIFOM than WIFOM. the second paragraph is some crap about how Flavor analysis is bad and more talk about the previous game. FLAVOR ANALYSIS CAN BE HELPFUL AND LEAD TO RELEVANT INFORMATION, VOTING BASED ON FLAVOR ALONE IS CRAZY AND IF YOU DO IT YOU SHOULD CASTRATED. See the difference? All in all, another not so useful or informative post.

Post 9 (about 40 minutes later)
RestFermata wrote:Well, I suppose you
could
play this game ignoring everything subject to WIFOM. But I think as long as you take WIFOM arguments with a grain of salt, they can be OK. And if you take them with a grain of salt, no one should be dragged into long boring arguments that cause players to flake. As long as you understand what WIFOM is, it shouldn't get that far.

Basically, though, I believe that we should take each WIFOM on an individual basis, as E_K is doing with Kmd's statement.

I do have a few questions for Kmd, all soaked in wine. Kmd, why would you be voting Zilla if you were scum? Would you also be voting Zilla if you both were scum? Could sitting back and let Zilla and the other players tear each other apart while standing aside out of the fray also be a good tactic?
Here's some more arguing about WIFOM. (any chance of you talking about soemthing SPECIFIC and relevant to this game?) The we have some weird circular questions directed at KMD about if he were scum would he vote Zilla. Ok how bout if you were both scum? Now, what if you were a Wombat, and Zilla was the Child Like Empress, would you vote Zilla then? oy. Lots of words, almost no content.

Post 10
RestFermata wrote:
charter wrote:Like I said, you basically either see how that makes him scum, or you don't. I promise you this is different that when townies say it. Though I can't really prove it or anything until he's dead.
So let's see...you somehow know that NO townie would phrase this in the way Wolf did, but you can't back it up. You appear way too sure that wolf is scum at this point for what looks like a pretty trivial reason to me.
hey, look, she did something smart and game relevant. She called BS on Charter's attack on Wolf. Congrats. 11 posts in nad you have a post helpful to the progression of the game.

Post 11
RestFermata wrote:Sorry for lurking. I have a competition this Saturday. I'll post as I can.
A "ill post later guys" post.

Post 12
RestFermata wrote:Why is Hybris' defense of Wolf scummier than, say, Kmd's?
Not a terrible question, but seems to be more of a "pay no attenton to the lurker behind the curtain" post.

Post 13
RestFermata wrote:I'm really coming back, I promise.
Yea, I feel like I've heard this all before.

Post 14
RestFermata wrote:Good news. I just asked for replacement in two of my games. So maybe I can contribute more in this one soon so I won't be a lurking loser anymore.
Bad news, you've still only made one useful post

Post 15
RestFermata wrote:All right, guys, I'm back. And hungry. I'm finally catching up on this game. Large games are difficult for me, so bear with me. And my name is
R-e-s-t-F-e-r-m-a-t-a.
I know it is weird, but it's a music thing. And I'm a nerd, so it irks me a little when people say things like RestFeramenta and RestaFermama and whatnot. So if it's difficult, RF will do. OK I'll stop being a bitch now.

I'm a newbie, but from what I've seen in games so far people who act annoying like PP often end up being town. It's frustrating because acting that way is really easy and makes it difficult to get a read, but I don't think PP would be the best D1 lynch.

I don't like this post by xtoxm:
Xtoxm wrote:Charter is the most pro-town player here, and Poro voting him makes me suspicious of him.
Charter is the most pro-town player here? Says who? Says you? Why? Sorry, but everyone doesn't have to listen to King Xtoxm. I'm a little iffy about charter myself because I see the "especially if you're town" psuedo-slip as a little bit of a stretch. I don't mind when people reach a little, but I think they should acknowledge that they are reaching rather than proclaiming their word as law. So it's pretty much the same problem between Xtoxm and charter right now. That might be why Xtoxm is so eager to accept charter as town.

Llama seems pretty pro-town to me. I'm getting genuine vibes from him at this point. However, I've never encountered him as scum. Actually I imagine that he is a pretty good player, scum or town, so it might be difficult to tell. Still, not seeing anything suspect from him. Maybe I'll give him a scum meta later to see if I really should be feeling so comfortable at this point.

I also like populartajo. At first something about him rubbed me wrong, but actually I see him as having pro-town commentary. He says what he means and doesn't mince words. That leaves very little for scum to hide behind.

I'm not sure I like Zilla either. The whole Hybris/Zilla idea seems to hold water. (Chainsaw defense from the wiki, anybody?) Also, I don't like people who do things like this:
Zilla wrote:
Unvote: Charter
Vote: The Internet

I'm unvoting Charter because, even though he argued horribly and his exact argument has no basis, I'm now more suspicious of wolfram than before. Focusing on "especially if you are town" was wrong, and that alone is totally not convincing. The "you can be scum, so I'm voting you" on the other hand is more convincing.

Actually, come to think of it.

unvote: The Internet
Vote: Wolframnhart
NOTE I CLOSED A TAG HERE THAT WAS ORIGINALLY NOT CLOSED, I HAVE NOT ALTERED THE CONTENT OF THE POST

Those sorts of things seem contrived to me. If you change your mind about who you want to vote for, that's what the backspace key is for. I feel like it's a little bit like saying "look at all the free thinking I'm doing! You can follow my completely honest train of thought from start to finish!" Unlike charter, I will admit that this is a bit of a stretch, but it's just my feeling. However, he does give an explanation:
Zilla wrote: left it in there because it wasn't detrimental or contradictory, but I didn't feel like elaborating on The Internet because I had already accused him of not contributing and I'm finding Puta's just being an attention whore for now. The Internet then goes on to post his read on people, which I found very helpful, so he's not on my list anymore, but prior to that, he was my number 2, so I was falling back on him. I also kept it in because it's extra information about where I stand on things, which can't be bad to include.
I'm sorry, but even considering this, I can't imagine a case in which I would actually type the words "Actually, come to think of it" and unvote the person that I voted in the SAME POST. I don't know, it just seems like he was trying too hard.

I'll have more on Hybris later. Besides defending Zilla, I haven't gone over his posts a lot.

TM is probably the scummiest player in the game right now. All he does is yammer on about post restrictions. He also seems to be dripping in hypocrisy, voting Coheed for putting a 4th vote on Xtoxm in the random voting stage, and yet putting on an apparently random vote
beyond
the random voting stage and leaving it there with no explanation other than "Hybris is scum." Not only did he do that, but he then went on to say that he was just saying that to appease us. Guess he doesn't REALLY think that Hybris is scum...wow. I disagree with LF in a way. He's not just unhelpful. He's downright scummy. Double standards are scummy. Voting people for no reason and leaving those votes there is scummy.

Vote: TonyMontana

I'll be back later...after I go grab some dinner.
Ok, so we start out with apologies. Then we quickly move into sarcastic attacks on xtoxm, WHICH I LOVE. You should be sassy more often RF, it makes your posts worth reading. Good job pointing out the Oddity in Zilla's post with the unvote, vote, unvote, vote all in one.

Post 16
RestFermata wrote:Hybris, the contradiction is nullified by the fact that I was quoting someone else. I just messed up the quote tags.
Explains the messed up quote tags

Post 17
RestFermata wrote:EBWOP. Sorry, you caught that a long time ago. Whoops.
Another post about the messed up quote tags

Post 18
RestFermata wrote:Kmd, I'm not sure what you're talking about. Can you explain this T/D method, why it is so accurate, and why Porochaz's answer implicates him?
Askinga bout the Truth/Dare attack KMD made (which was silly). An understandable question, but not really a useful post.

Post 19
RestFermata wrote:What are we supposed to do? Ignore his scumminess because he is always scummy? Let him get away with anything just because his meta suggests that he is always anti-town? If he is scum and people are going to give him a pass because he has an anti-town meta, this game will be a breeze for him.
What I can only assume is a string of questions about why GimboAlt was allowed to live as long as it was.

Post 20
RestFermata wrote:Why did the "No" confirm Waar as town in that game? Was that also meta-based?

And what if I said Dare?
more questions about the T/D attack against prozac.

Post 21
RestFermata wrote:Tajo: Heh, I'm going to take that as a compliment!

Internet: Nothing really changed, I just made my first non-random vote, a little late since I was having trouble keeping up with my games.
NO CONTENT

Post 22
RestFermata wrote:Yeah unless there's some big secret about it, I don't understand why Kmd is being so vague about the whole Truth or Dare deal.
NO CONTENT

Post 23
RestFermata wrote:Is that how Truth or Dare always works?
WHY ARE WE STILL TALKING ABOUT THE DAMN TRUTH OR DARE ATTACK.

Post 24
RestFermata wrote:Sorry, we don't have the "archives upgrade."
Whoosit now?

Post 25
RestFermata wrote:I think what Zilla means by "acting town" is not that Llama is "too town", but that his townieness is an act. Anyway I disagree. For now I'm going to call Llama legit. He acted similarly in the last Family Guy game. I still think that TM is a good choice. Going to stand by my vote. Nothing's changed other than the (premature) claim.
Trying to explain what other people said? How is this helpful?

Post 26
RestFermata wrote:Sorry, over Thanksgiving I've been procrastinating paying attention to this large game. Going to set aside some time for this.
No Content

Post 27
RestFermata wrote:Well if I don't deliver soon, feel free to put me on the chopping block. I'm a busy lady, but I try to keep my promises even if I do so too late.
No Content.

Post 28
RestFermata wrote:TheInternet's non-committal cases don't really light up my scumdar. Maybe it's just because I've always been accused of being non-committal as town. CC is tickling it a little, mostly because he accused TM of being openly anti-town while TI was just lurking, then switched his vote to the TI wagon because of it being more "clearly explained for him." He didn't elaborate on what this entailed, who did the explaining, or why he should trust their judgment.

People that I think are town: Llama, Kmd, forbiddan, populartajo, and I'm starting to get a town read from Zilla as well.

People I'm unsure of: wolf, charter, the player formerly known as Puta Puta, E_K, Poro, xtoxm (he did say during FG mini that this was the most fun he'd had in a mafia game, so I find his activity there to not necessarily be a town meta, but an EXTRAORDINARILY fun game meta) and TI.

People I am getting scum vibes from: TM for reasons previously stated, and Hybris (for often defending other players, as was stated before).

There is a LOT of neutrals. I am definitely going to have to elaborate on these and maybe I can discover something new. Bear with me, I know I've been absent a lot but I have trouble keeping up with large games in general. If anyone has any tips for attacking a large game please let me know because I just get lost and discouraged (that's why I replaced out of another game.)
Listing people in categories of scuminess, again lots of words, not much content

Post 29
RestFermata wrote:Why EK?
five letters and a question mark. GG

Post 30
RestFermata wrote:I take "scumbait" to mean a person that would be an easy scum-driven lynch. This is because they act anti-town, and thus are easy to convince the town to lynch. Scum also often act anti-town, and town will try to convince the rest of town to lynch them. So how is town to tell the difference between scum and scumbait? In my mind if someone acts anti-town, it makes them possible scum. I don't like separating people into different categories of scummy.
YES IF PEOPLE ACT ANTI TOWN THEY SHOULD BE LYNCHED. GO GO GADGET CAPTAIN OBVIOUS.

Post 31
RestFermata wrote:I still feel more strongly about TM than TI. People's defense of him really sounds like "too scummy to be scum" to me. I'm not sure what to think of Llama. Though I am getting a town read on him, he does seem a little overconfident. I'd encourage the town not to follow him just because he is sure of himself. Even if he is town, he may be wrong. I still think TM's scumminess > TI's scumminess. Tomorrow I'm going to take a closer look at some of the more helpful/psuedo-helpful people rather than the lurkers/one-liners.

I'm sorry for checking in with something so short, but I'm low on time.
4 days later we have what amounts to a
comfirm vote

Post 32
RestFermata wrote:I don't know if TM is scum anymore. Though I still find his behavior grossly anti-town, I suppose it is less likely that he is scum now that we know that TI was scum, so I think we should look elsewhere, at least for today. As for my being a viable lynch for today solely based on that, I can only say that TM's behavior was a lot more blatant than TI's scumminess in my eyes, so I tunneled on TM.

Moving on, a lot of Hybris' perceived scumminess stemmed from his defense of Zilla and a possible scumbuddy relationship. Now that Zilla has flipped town, Hybris looks a little better. Just a little.

I'm actually a tad suspicious of wolf right now, to be honest. I'm not sold on his "slip" according to charter, but I don't see him radiating towniness in other respects:
wolframnhart wrote:@Llama

I see your point about The Internet, the scum hunting and quality of posts does need to pick up, and the asking about the deadline. Question from me though is do you feel there is a difference in The Internets posts and Xtoxms?
I know that I pretty much refused to join the TI wagon, so it's hard for me to judge without looking like a hypocrite, but this reads like a deliberate deflection to me now that we know TI was scum and Xtoxm was town. Xtoxm wasn't looking like the epitome of pro-town, but this was the last thing that Wolf said about TI or Xtoxm, leading me to believe that he was simply "throwing that out there." It also looks like a "playing both sides" post.
wolf, directed to Zilla wrote:The way you keep vote hopping around, from hybris, to puta (what is it two, three times now?) yourelf, then TI and me all in one post seems to me more like you are trying to see where you can get a vote to stick, and the one on you could have been more of a hands up in the air i quit move, but it might be more under the frustrated player category.
Also playing both sides. Could be buddying up with Zilla while also trying to throw around suspicion. That looks like wolf is trying to see where he can get
suspicion
to stick rather than votes.

It's a weak case on wolf, but I think we do need to look at the wordier players today and wolf is one of the least townie in my opinion. He hasn't scumhunted much and it seems a little like he's trying to blend in and gain everyone's favor with his "mm, you're suspicious but not really" bit.

So that's my contribution for now.

P.S. We need to hear from bigbaldguy31 today since kloud only posted in the early game and Spolium flaked after his confirmation post.
Hmm why if it isn't a "lets review day one" post.

Post 33
RestFermata wrote:I forgot that wolf was replaced. It's a shame, because it was easy to look back for patterns of behavior. Now it'll be a little more difficult. That said, I still think NS is a good place to look for today. I also want to look at BA, mainly because of an inconsistency that I found between the time he said charter vs. wolf looks like town vs. town and just now, when he said that he always thought the wolf wagon was ridiculous and plans to vote for charter. Looking at connections, TI/BA/NS could all be scumbuddies. They definitely didn't play hardball with each other too much.
hmm, more words, still not much content.

post 34
RestFermata wrote:Being misguided (though I have to mention that we don't
necessarily
know that TM is town) and being deliberately misleading are difficult to tell apart. All I can offer is my honest opinion, take it or leave it.
Well i suppose your honest opinion is better than your dishonest opinion, so thanks for that.

Post 35
RestFermata wrote:God, TM is so scummy. I don't see how you can think that people who thought he was scummier than TI are necessarily mafia, charter. You have to admit that he oozes scum from his pores.
So why aren't you voting TM. if he's SOOOO SCUMMY, why haven't you even thrown an FOS his way?

Post 36
RestFermata wrote:Don't misrepresent me. Never have I said that. I am looking at NS/BA mostly today. I am just saying that there is nothing scummy about thinking TM was scummier than TI.
Ok, so now, TI, TM, BA and I are scum? Well good game. We might as well quit now since you caught us all so succinctly.

Post 37
RestFermata wrote:Well I just played in a game with MafiaSSK. Everyone was like "ignore him, that's what he's like!" "He's just MafiaSSK, he's always scummy." And guess what? He was scum. And we lost because no one could get a read on him. So maybe I'm just a little biased.
oh for the love of god ADD SOMETHING USEFUL TO THE GAME.

Post 38
RestFermata wrote:I'm here :)
6 letters, and apostrophe, and a smilie. STOP LYING.

Post 39
RestFermata wrote:I have been useful. I just haven't posted in a few days. Give me a break, it's finals week. It's almost over.
And we're back where we started this whole journey.

You have not been useful. You have actively lurked THE WHOLE GAME. Posting often enough to avoid replacement and have made MAYBE, 5 or 6 game relevant, substantial, helpful posts.

This plus your what seemed like an outright refusal to acknowlege the legitimacy of the TheInternet wagon day one equals.........
...........QED.

FIST of suspicion: RestFermata

If it wasn't for Charter's wildly outrageous attack on wolf that he still hasn't let go you'd have my vote.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1224 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:33 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Porochaz wrote:A fist of very agressive, couldnt you just use your hand, or your arm? Youve got some pent up anger issues there...
I've been pregnant for damn near 10 years, of course I've got anger issues.

Don't make me fist you next prozac.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1226 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:41 am

Post by ZONEACE »

CoheedCambria09 wrote: I don't understand why the role kept getting replaced though, it doesnt seem to bad.

Wolf left the site (as noted by farside at the time of her replacement) and NS seems to have been a nub that flaked on the site. The replacements had nothing to do with the role, just the people who had it previously.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1228 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:54 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Porochaz wrote:Knowing wolf, he wouldnt of needed replacing unless there was a good reason. He was an asset to the site. Damnit Ive just used up my compliment points for today, now Ill have to be a moody bastard.
Don't worry, the fisting will make you surly enough, i'm sure.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1238 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:30 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

charter wrote:
CoheedCambria09 wrote:@Charter: Do you have any other suspects at this point in the game? Because you seem to have only been focusing on the Wolf/NS/Zone player the entire time.
A stupid question. Zone is still scum, BA and RF are also likely his partners. Said this numerous times.

Again, is there any reason I'm scum besides Wolf's "especially if you're town" cause i don't think i've seen you make any case but that.

BUT BUT BUT HE SAID ESPECIALLY. SUCMSCUMSUCNSUCSMUCSDIEDIEDIEDIEI

that's your case as I see it.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1242 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:08 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

charter wrote:This is pretty funny. So because Zoneass comes in and runs his mouth incessantly, you will follow him? What's the case on charter again? Oh, we can vote charter without a case, but when charter votes someone without a case (which isn't even true at all) he has to go. Right, makes perfect sense.
Umm, making bullshit up and tunnel vision is an actual case.

but good try, cry baby.

Stop whining just cause you got caught dropping a frozen yogurt shaped deuce and you know, maybe play the game.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1244 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:14 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

charter wrote:Oh, and also, there's a good case against wolf/NS/zone, just because it isn't "my case" doesn't mean it isn't right. But feel free to keep ignoring it, and pile votes on me.

there you go folks, he's given you his blessing. Lets get to work.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1249 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:20 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

charter wrote:
Zilla wrote:I don't like your reconsideration of the importance of flavor, especially after you houdned Zilla 1 for talking about flavor day 1, and suddenly flavor is a good thing to bank on to save ZoneAce? I don't like how much credit you put in his claim, since it's still enitrely possible he got lucky with a fake role claim, and it's also possible that Joe was town but Bonnie was scum.
Thank you, was waiting for someone else to point this out so I don't have to put up with OMGUS nonsense.
how the christ is it OMGUS? I thought your bullshit was bullshit before i ever replaced into the game. "especially if you're town" is not a valid reason to vote someone. YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP. And now that you've been called out all you have to say is "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah its OMGUS, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"

Seriously, if you've already given up on actually participating why are you still here?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1252 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:26 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

BlakAdder wrote:Did you not see my post just now or are you just ignoring me?
Oh, im just ignoring you.

see Zilla's last post as to the reason why.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1254 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:32 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

EDBWOP

KMD still needs to explain why we shouldn't string him up next for the assinine Truth Or Dare attack on prozac.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1255 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:33 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

BlakAdder wrote: But it looks to me like Charter's at least trying to put a decent case together, but Zone has just been going "Charter had a bad reason for starting the wagon on me in the first place. .

Mind pointing out where this MIRACULOUS case he has made is? Cause ITS NOT THERE.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1270 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:43 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

BlakAdder wrote:
ZONEACE wrote:
BlakAdder wrote: But it looks to me like Charter's at least trying to put a decent case together, but Zone has just been going "Charter had a bad reason for starting the wagon on me in the first place. .

Mind pointing out where this MIRACULOUS case he has made is? Cause ITS NOT THERE.
For one, the operative word is trying. For two, while Charter himself has not made any new points against you, others have.
NO he's NOT "trying" to put together a case. the only thing he has brought up against me is "especially if you're town" other people may have raised points, but charter hasn't done anything but try to pin a scum lable on me for those 4 words. So please, stop defending his tunnel vision, it doesn't make you look good.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1272 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:56 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

BlakAdder wrote:I'm not defending his tunnel vision, I'm defending the wagon on you. Just because the wagon starter hasn't done much doesn't nullify the other scummy things that people have pointed out about you.
On a seperate note, do you have anything on Charter besides his tunnel vision.
Tunnel Vision, bullshit case, lying about bullshit case, his reaction to being called out about his bullshit case. His hypocrisy about his bullshit case in post 326.

I'll go back and look at him in iso to see what else he has inevitably done that is scummy.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1299 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:45 am

Post by ZONEACE »

TonyMontana wrote:Festivus celebrations in full swing.

VLA on holy days and then some.

I have no family in my region, I won't be V/LA.

Hell, I'm working christmas day and new year's ever (and every day in between).
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1302 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:43 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

farside22 wrote:

Not voting:

tubby216
Hybris
Elivs knits
populartajo
TonyMontana
FOS ALL OF YOU

We're a week from the (extended) deadline and you all still aren't voting. Honestly, even if it's me, a lynch by majority is ALWAYS better than a minority deadline lynch. As much as I'd like to see charter lynched, I don't want it to be with less than half the necessary votes for a regular lynch, that just doesn't sit well with me. If the numbers stay the same he'll be lynched with only 1/3 of the regular majority. That is not a good play for the town.

If it comes down to it, I'd advocate no lynch over our current situation because no lynch is better than minority lynch.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1317 (isolation #26) » Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:34 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

LlamaFluff wrote: I will probably be moving my vote to a different suspect that is a lynch competitor after ZONEACE answers my question.

@ZONEACE - Were you searching for KoC, was he searching for you, or was it mutual?
I was given no information about what Joe was doing. The only thing i was told was that I was searching for him and that when i found him i would finally get this fetus out of my keslapus (that last word is in no way a reference to the game, it is in fact a reference to Chelsea Handler)
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1328 (isolation #27) » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:14 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Yeah, ive read those 3 hyrbis posts like 4 times now and I still don't get the point.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1352 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:56 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Kmd4390 wrote: What is the case on Charter? His pursuit of Wolf?
Crap case on wolf, tunnelvision, extended BS, continuing crap case agsinst 2 replacements.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1354 (isolation #29) » Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:15 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Kmd4390 wrote:Crap case on Wolf=pursuit of Wolf.

Tunnelvision=pursuit of Wolf.

extended BS=pursuit of Wolf.

Continuing crap case against 2 replacements=pursuit of Wolf.

As much as I disagree with his case, I don't see how he is scum for it.

I saw it as Anti-town behavior. Anti-town behavior of that nature gets my vote.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1420 (isolation #30) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:28 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

tubby216 wrote:then hammer me and be done with it,, sheesh i don't mind honest
Dude, the next vote wouldn;t even be a hammer, you're @7, but Forbiddan claimed to be the No Voter which puts you at 6 by, its 9 to lynch. Calm down and let us figure this out. Asking to be lynched is NOT GOOD PLAY* ok.

*Exceptions exist, such as you have some sort of passive death ability that will help the town or you have some PR that will only cause you to be unhelpful, etc.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1425 (isolation #31) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:43 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

LlamaFluff wrote:
1. Power of his role seems to extream
2. Wolf was very scummy
3. Lots of information gained from the lynch
until someone actually brings up something SPECIFIC (ie linking/quoting) that wolf did that was so scummmy, i have no reason to believe you aren't just voting based on Charter's shat case. Cause so far, that's the ONLY thing i've seen brough up against me/wolf.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1429 (isolation #32) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:54 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

LlamaFluff wrote: Well this was what I brought up at the beginning of the day, if you want me to dig up quotes I will later. If you look at what I even have just said, I didnt even mention the slip thing
no didn't bring it up but the only things you brought up were WIFOM and and something I can't actually dispute in an real fashion(wolf was scummy).
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1430 (isolation #33) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:55 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

EBWOP

I'll respond to the quote of yourself later, i'm at work right now so i can't spend too much time doing that now.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1437 (isolation #34) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:57 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

charter wrote:Zoneface- still scum. More reasons to suspect him are he's been uncannily quiet, because he hasn't been under pressure. Now he's going to come in and scream and bitch and hurl insults like a child. Hasn't done any scumhunting.
Where the fuck did I hurl insults? Shut the fuck up you whiney twat. That was an insult. don't mistake my response to llama as hurling insults, You'll know if its an insult. And Uncannily quiet? Umm, i've been posting regularly thank you. As for scum hunting, DID YOU READ MY BIG FIRST POST? I clearly can't have done as much scum hunting as someone who's been in the game from the beginning, CAUSE I'VE ONLY BEEN IN THE GAME FOR LIKE A WEEK.

And as for me just repeating that you're acting anti-town, if that makes me anti-town than you're anti-town cause that's ALL YOU'RE DOING TOO.

And as I've said, YOU STILL HAVEN'T PRESENTED ANY CASE AGAINST ME EXCEPT THE "WOLF SLIP"

and that wasn't a slip.

I have refuted everything you've raised against me (but then again, you've only raised one thing against me and repeated it ad infinitum)

So, in conclusion, you're an idiot, you claim i come in and scream and hurl insults and that's all I do, well the only person I do that to is YOU, and with good reason.

YOU ARE SCUM AND A LIAR.

Everything you say is essentially BS.

your entire participation in this game is a farce, but one that's not funny at all.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1439 (isolation #35) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:02 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

ebwop

ok, Ive actually been in this game for 12 days, not a week.

but yeah, i challenge you to back up your claim that I've been "uncannily quiet"

1/4 of my posts have occured since christmas.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1445 (isolation #36) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:27 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Zilla wrote:It doesn't matter what you think of the DoubleVoter, he's not as powerful as a PO, BG, or vig, and all of those get potentially stronger as the game goes on, just less so during the day. That STILL does not establish town motivation. You're ignoring the point that you've been uncovering town roles and helping narrow down suspects for scum.

Maybe i've gone retarded, but I can't for the life of me remember what PO and BG are.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1447 (isolation #37) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:36 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

ahh yeah, Cop and Doctor.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1465 (isolation #38) » Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:40 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

LlamaFluff wrote:lots of words
So, just so I'm clear, you've just said it comes down to your gut and your attempts to WIFOM the mod?

Oh yeah, Solid case.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1467 (isolation #39) » Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:58 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

LlamaFluff wrote:And what I have necroed in 1428 and 1440. Part gut and part MIFOM yes though, I wont deny that.
But as zilla pointed out, those posts you referenced and used to make the case against wolf weren't that strong either, and can easily be credited to indecisiveness on her part.

I understand why wolf's behavior might get someone's attention in the short term, but even to mee it seems like little more than not really having that strong a feeling in any direction. I obviously can't defend against the actions of wolf or ns, the best I can do is try to make sense of them and that's what I'm trying to do. You've said yourself (i think it was you) that you don't fine ME all that scummy.

I guess i just don't understand how you can say, with conviction (as it seems you're doing) that I am the correct lynch when you've admitted that you're basing it on your gut and trying to outguess the mod (WHICH IS NEVER A GOOD IDEA, ESPECIALLY WITH MODS LIKE FARSIDE*).

I'm also unaware as to how my lynch gives you much insight into Charter's alignment. The way I see it, if I was an outside observer of the two of us, no matter how I flip charter looks scum. If I flip scum, he's been bussing since EARLY day one, trying like fuck to distance, and if I flip town he's scum cause he's been pushing me with a crap case since EARLY day one that he just keeps repeating and claiming its OMGTHEBESTPROOFEVAR!!!!11111111111ONEONETWOFIVESIX.

*caps for emphasis, not yelling.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1469 (isolation #40) » Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:04 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

charter wrote: No... I'll let everyone know when another slip occurs.
:roll:

We're on pins and needles.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1473 (isolation #41) » Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:33 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Acid Flux wrote: I.E., Someone shakes the tree and hopes to see if an apple falls.
I didn't shake the tree. I saw something fall from the tree, and asked if it was an apple.
Hmm, that's an interesting metaphor.

I like it.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1485 (isolation #42) » Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:43 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Hybris wrote:Thats entirely possible. If he is town aligned and a doublevoter, then it will be a bit of a loss. I could want to do it that way, nevermind all the evidence, me voting him before he was a real wagon, and such. It would be a loss for town, but isn't that what wifom is all about in the end? Should we just not lynch him on the possibility he might be town, when he's much more powerful as a scum possibility?
This post is TERRIBLE.

huge fos hybris
(I'm still a little confused as to how he survived day 1)
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1488 (isolation #43) » Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:09 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

The entire post is doublespeak. You're literally talking out of both sides of your mouth. that's something that doesn't breed trust
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1514 (isolation #44) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:31 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Acid Flux wrote:Let's see where this gets us:

Vote Hybris

Umm yeah, that definitely gets an
fos

OOOH BANDWAGON, LETS JUMP ON!!!!

No sir.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1521 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Acid Flux wrote:I thought we'd established that there's a double voter (tubby) and a non-voter (FL), which made the Hybris vote higher than the Tubby vote?

And in any event, KMD's vote change made it 5 people voting for Hybris. So, even if I voted for charter, and even if there is no double-voter, that's still 5 on Hybris and 4 on charter.

I'll be honest here, unless I'm pretty convinced that a player is Town, I'm going to 'bandwagon' on whoever is closest to getting lynched, just to get the day over with.
The day ends monday regardless, ISN'T IT A LITTLE LATE TO BE USING "BANDWAGON FOR THE SAKE OF DAY ENDING" ARGUMENT? back when i was near lynched would have been the time to drop that, right now it just seems disingenuous.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1527 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:23 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

are you still bitter that i DESTROYED your pathetic case against the previous me?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1540 (isolation #47) » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:44 am

Post by ZONEACE »

charter wrote:So yes kmd, the case against me is because I
caught
wolf.
:roll:
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1557 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:40 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

TonyMontana wrote:
RestFermata wrote:You're putting Hybris at L-1 without even saying why, TM?

(Yes, he is at L-1 because of tubby's double vote.)

Explain.
Was not aware of tubby's double vote. Did this come about during the holidays?
Why are you still in the game? If you're gonna disappear for weeks at a time, at least have the decency to read the thread before you start throwing votes around near the end of the day on people that close to being lynched.

Seriously, if you can't be bothered to participate or read the thread, at least have the respect for the other players and the mod to ask to be replaced, don't just keep posting every couple of weeks with little to no content and survive by posting the least you can possibly post without being given the boot.

Either increase your participation, or HIT THE ROAD.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1566 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:52 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Kmd4390 wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote: I really want to hear from kmd
What do you want to hear? I see no reason to try and run up another wagon after a vanilla claim.
This I agree with on principle, and I'm not unhappy with a hybris lynch (as I'm still unsure how he survived day one), so I'll listen to my own advice (about not letting the lynch be decided by a minority) and I will
Unvote, vote: Hybris
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1605 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

What's a JOAT?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1617 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:46 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

LlamaFluff wrote:

There is also the point in time where ZA actually says "If I am scum then Charter was bussing".
oh please, point this out to me cause I'm calling SUPREME BULLSHIT.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1619 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:04 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

you really don't understand the use of hypothetical's do you. i wasn't atually saying "if i flip scum" I was trying to point out that regardless of my alignment charter has mad ehimself appear to be scum.

good lord, are you now gonna try to build a case on a "slip"? you fit right in with charter.

this is pretty pathetic.

and as for my swithcing to hybris yesterday, I SAID EARLIER IN THE DAY THAT IT WAS IN THE TOWNS BEST INTEREST TO HAVE A MAJORITY LYNCH AND NOT A MINORITY LYNCH. It would have been pretty stupid and scummy of me to have then gone, oh well, i meant, its better for the town if all of you people decide to have a majority lynch, im gonna sit here on my charter wagon that's not going anywhere.

vote llama
for reaching and bsing.

you admit your case is weak, but then you're just fine going along with it to try and lynch me.

get a clue.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1656 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:09 am

Post by ZONEACE »

tubby216 wrote:i am playing a hunch and i am going to go with llama here.

vote zoneace

for reasons all ready stated by llama

Go GO Gadget Shameless Bandwagoning.

maybe you should actually participate and add something to the game besides bandwagoning me.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1658 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:28 am

Post by ZONEACE »

tubby216 wrote: well i happen to believe llama's case and rather than parrot everything llama has already said i decided to back llama,

bandwagoning i think not but keep trying.

Or you know, you want to continue to sakte through the game without actually adding to it and the best way for you to do that is to just "back" other people's cases and fly under the radar.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1660 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:40 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Looking back, my case against RF, copy it to Tubby as well.

You're giving the most minimal participation you can without standing out as not posting. Most of your posts are just a couple of lines a most. And the ones that have been more than a few lines have been like this:
words words words etc etc etc. I'm talking

look, i'm doing more talking, and with some more words

and finally I'll finish the talking on this last line

That's your post history in a nutshell. Please be more useful and stop bandwagoning.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1666 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:42 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Porochaz wrote:charter is not town
this.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1679 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:55 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

So i"m confused still, does ANYTHING, happen as a result of you breaking your PR? cause you've done it on at least 2 days, possibly all 3 and I've seen no indication of punishment, which, you know, is what usually happens when you break a PR.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1681 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:59 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Kmd4390 wrote:I've done it on all 3 days, and yes there is a negative effect for it, but it's actually worth it IMO. Some people may disagree with me, but we'll discuss that at endgame.
Really, cause I think we should discuss now, cause the lack of negative effects from breaking it is cause me (and I'm sure a few other people) to believe you're full of shit.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1684 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Well put me in the list of those who want to hear it.

And i could give a damn if someone wants to try and call this fishing.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1688 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:51 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Zilla wrote:I personally don't believe it very much, and never really considered faking a PR being inherently scummy.
See, for me, it's lying without a reason (instead of lying to say, cover your tracks if your a powerful town Power role) and for me, lying without a reason is anti-town.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1690 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:54 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Kmd4390 wrote:If it were fake, I'd pretty much have to be scum. Why would town fake a PR. Actually, why would scum break a PR only to break it on 3 consecutive days? I see no reason why anyone would want to fake a PR unless they are scum hiding behind it for the entire game as a way to not have to contribute. If anyone thinks I'm doing that, they aren't playing attention.

If everyone wants me to claim, I will. But I don't see why we need to keep getting distracted like this.
Did i read this wrong or did you posit that only scum would do what you're doing?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1692 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:01 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Kmd4390 wrote:I said only scum would fake it. And if they did, they'd stick to it for the entire game.
Unless their memory failed them on occasion.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1694 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:14 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Kmd4390 wrote:but if I feel the need to make a real post, I'll make the sacrafice to post normal. So I haven't been able to use my night action at all. That's it.

See, this is what i don't understand. your PR is really NOT THAT RESTRICTIVE. It seems to me making a regular post with it would be fairly easy.

Also, IF YOU HAVE A POWER ROLE IT'S PROBABLY IN THE TOWN'S BEST INTEREST IF YOU USE IT. I don't care if it's "target one player each night and find out if they have a PR" It is still gonna be in the town's best interest for you to use it. Either you're scum who sucks at faking a PR or you're town doing a LOUSY job of sticking to rule 2.

either way, I'm not liking the thought of you continuing on to the next day.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1695 (isolation #64) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:21 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

that sounded more personal attacky than I intended it to.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1697 (isolation #65) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:25 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

EBWOP

I haven't forgotten about charter. yesterday my case didn't receive as much traction as I would have hoped so I'll try and find more solid examples for a better case tomorrow, and try and focus on my other, more universal suspects today. Unless charter decides to continue the parade of stupidity, then I have no problem returning to the repeated bitch slaps i gave him yesterday as he attempted to foist bullshit in my direction.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1698 (isolation #66) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:34 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Kmd4390 wrote:.

Tom Tucker, News Reporter. Must post as if I'm reporting news. If I don't, I lose my night action. My night action is that I can ask a player 2 questions at night. I can't ask about their role or alignment. So basically, the most I can ask is things I'd ask in thread anyway.
Would they have been compelled to answer (not truthfully or not, just in general, would they have been required to send a reply of some sort)?

Would they have known who the questions were coming from? (would the questions have gone through Farside and been sent anonymously, would you send them directly? would farside send them with the information of who they were from?

I can think of a number of ways this could have been useful from trapping suspected scum, to clearing yourself or others in the event of a watcher/tracker result on you/your target?

I understand it's not the most amazing power role, but it could have proved useful.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1704 (isolation #67) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:03 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Zilla wrote: The question is this. "ZoneAce, who are your prehipheral suspects?"
Primary. Charter. Llama.

Peripheral. RM, Tubby, (and basically anyone who went along with charter the last 2 days).

Just a bit of personal wifom I'd like to add to the game for everyone to ignore because it's wifom and people don't realize that sometimes the wine in front of me isn't the poisoned glass. For those who still think charter has a "case" against me. I'd refer you to past games. I'm a common target for scum backed/headed lynches because my abrasive play style makes me an easy target.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1711 (isolation #68) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:43 am

Post by ZONEACE »

charter wrote:
vote zoneace

Clusterfuck of studpidity is a go I see.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1717 (isolation #69) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Acid Flux wrote:And now, the TL;DR version:

Zilla has tried to spin the Hybris lynch around on me,
even though I voted for charter and Zilla voted for Hybris
, and has tried to rehash the BS about 'role-fishing', which I have more than sufficiently explained.

Vote: Zilla
There are about 98 better lynch targets at this point than zilla.

oh and BTW, you're OMGUS is showing.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1752 (isolation #70) » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:21 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Zilla wrote:I don't even recall a "greased up deaf guy" from the show.
He first appeared in the episode where the toy factory has a company picnic and one of the "games" at the picnic is to catch the greased up deaf guy. He's made a couple of appearances since then.

According to the Family Guy page on Wikia.com he's appeared in 3 episodes and in the opening of a 4th and hasn't been seen on the show in 3 years.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1771 (isolation #71) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:05 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Zilla wrote:^ Wolf did do it a lot softer than BA though, BA was pretty hardcore about it, and actively advocated TM over TI, while Wolf seemed a lot more indecisive. I'm just saying it pays to make the distinction.

Oh, also, I just figured out by checking my replacement notes that RF did NOT investigate TM day 1, I can guarantee that.
Did I miss a claim somewhere?

did you just out yourself as a Power?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1834 (isolation #72) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:25 am

Post by ZONEACE »

We "forced" llama to claim? really now? That's a mighty bit of an over statement.

I'm still not a fan, but the claim does seem solid, and the absence of a counter (which i think would be expected in this case were it an outright lie) leaves me little choice but to
unvote Llama

with my primary suspect of the hook, its time to revert to the old stand-by, "Dumbass of the Millennium" award winner,
vote:Charter
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1848 (isolation #73) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:38 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Zilla wrote:charter 3 vote: (Acid Flux, Porochaz, ZONEACE)

I don't like any of these people, even before I saw they were packvoting Charter. All aboard the scum train!

Actually though, ZA's my least suspect of those, and I still think BlakAdder's a better chance for scum.

My question for those on Charter; why not BA or ZA? Each of you, why charter?
because he's a smelly twat that tried to run me up with a shitty case. What part of this are NONE of you getting? He lied, repeatedly in an attempt to lynch me and my previous entities. The case he made against me was completely fabricated. Who fabricates cases. SCUM BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO MAKE THEM UP IN ORDER TO LYNCH TOWN.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1873 (isolation #74) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:15 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

elvis_knits wrote:Also, tubby is either awesome or scum. He had been gone for a while (was he VLA?), comes in after prod and hammers without giving any reasoning. Which suggests to me he didn't read anything, and voted/hammered blindly.

So either he has humungous balls or is scum and thought hammering his buddy would make him look town and he wouldn't have to pretend to actually have reasons for hammering.
No, he's an Idiot or scum. Or both. I'm leaning toward that last one.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1881 (isolation #75) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:50 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

tubby216 wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:SO had you read the thread or no? Your sig says VLA for two weeks so did you have the time to read?
no i diddn't have time to read i read like the last two pages, to answer my prod figured i needed to vote and voted, due to my sucky math skills i hammered ba
remind me to never play in a game with you again.

Voting when you don't know the count = dumb
Voting without reading the thread = dumb
Hammering before someone has a chance to claim = really dumb

I don't trust that this was just dumb luck that you hammered a scum "unknowingly"

vote tubby

I think that was an attempt to bus a scum buddy while appearing to be completely oblivious, an act I think you've been pulling all game.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1904 (isolation #76) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Acid Flux wrote:(i.e., does a roleblocked player know that they've been roleblocked, or do they simply get a 'Negative Result' fromt heir role that night?
there's no uniform Roleblock result here. it varies. Can you be more specific about the "vague" response? we may be able to decipher it as a group.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1907 (isolation #77) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:23 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

wtf the fuck just happen? did you just vote yourself? then unvote yourself? call yourself a douchebag? then unvote yourself.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1911 (isolation #78) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:25 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Kmd4390 wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Chris: What good is mining nose gold if I can't share it with the townspeople?!
THIS IS A HINT FROM THE MOD. THIS IS A HINT FROM THE MOD. THIS IS A HINT FROM THE MOD.
why would the mod be giving us hints? Isn't that, idk, a little unfair? And despite the fact that farside can be a little wily (read bastardly) as a mod, I don't really see her just flat out giving us hints.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1912 (isolation #79) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

EBWOP

Seriously though, can anyone figure out what is up with TM in 1905 and 1906?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1922 (isolation #80) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:12 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Kmd4390 wrote:
why would the mod be giving us hints? Isn't that, idk, a little unfair? And despite the fact that farside can be a little wily (read bastardly) as a mod, I don't really see her just flat out giving us hints.
well, then i rescind my question, if she's done it before there's no reason to believe that she wouldn't do it again

also, is there any way we can, you know, get the fuck rid of TM?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1934 (isolation #81) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:50 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Eww. I hate to agree with charter but this does seem like a a bad fake claim. A recruiting mafia would grossly in balanced. And the vagueness of AFs claim is lame

unvote. Vote AF
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1971 (isolation #82) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:36 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

yeah. Still not buying it. The role just doesn't.make sense to me In this game. The mafia having a kill every night and a recruiting ability is a no. We have no hope of winning if that's the case. This REEKS of mafia/sk fake claim. None of itvadds up.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1974 (isolation #83) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Hey ass clown. You're caught. Most of us have already claimed. Remember. I'm bonnie
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1977 (isolation #84) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Acid Flux wrote:
ZONEACE wrote:yeah. Still not buying it. The role just doesn't.make sense to me In this game. The mafia having a kill every night and a recruiting ability is a no. We have no hope of winning if that's the case. This REEKS of mafia/sk fake claim. None of itvadds up.
And how does the role of
Stewie Griffin - Cop
make sense to you? How does Death as a roleblocker (instead of a Serial Killer or even Vigilante) make sense to you?

F*cking explain those first before you talk sh*t about my character/role claim.
It helps if you actually read my posts. I made no mention of Cleveland. I don't believe you are an unrecruiter because I believe there is no recruiter.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1981 (isolation #85) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:02 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Acid Flux wrote:
ZONEACE wrote:uot;]I'm Bonnie Swanson. Mommy. I'm eternally pregnant, until now. Each night i could search to try and find Joe, if I did, I'd give birth and our lovely bastard mod would add a new player to the game. Sadly, my husband has died, so I will continue to be pregnant forever and as such have been relegated to the land of Vanilla Townie.
Really? No such thing as a Recruiter in the game?

A NEW PERSON ENTERING THE GAME DOES NOT EQUAL RECRUITING YOU DUMB ASS. LEARN TO FUCKING READ. IF I HAD FOUND JOE MY BLESSED WOMB WOULD OPEN AND A BRAND NEW ENTITY WOULD COME FORTH.

YOU ARE SO COMPLETELY FUCKING BRAIN DEAD. GIVING BIRTH=/=RECRUITING. NOT TO MENTION MY HUSBAND IS FUCKING DEAD SO IF YOUR ACCUSING ME OF SOME HOW RECRUITING NOW YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR MIND CAUSE GUESS WHAT, I'M NOT FUCKING LOOKING FOR ANYONE ANYMORE.

NOW CAN WE PLEASE LYNCH THIS GUY, HIS CLAIM IS OBVIOUSLY FAKE, ITS POORLY CONSTRUCTED AND MAKES NO SENSE IN THE WORLD OF THE GAME.

god damn i hate when stupid people get in my face.

don't mess with me and rotting fetus you little dipshit.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1986 (isolation #86) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:13 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Acid Flux wrote:Hmm, and yet, looking for Joe sure sounds like recruiting to me. Especially if the purpose of adding a new player is to add ranks to your cult.

But that's okay. I think others might not be as 'convinced' as you are. My guess is that I just struck a nerve.

And since this is the most solid clue I've seen in this entire game, this is an easy decision:

Unvote Vote ZONEACE

ARE YOU GENUINELY THIS RETARDED. A RECRUITER IS SOMEONE WHO TARGETS AND ANOTHER PLAYER AND CHANGES THEM SOMEHOW EITHER INTO A CULT OR THE MAFIA, OR SOMETHING ELSE. WHERE DID I EVER FUCKING SAY I TURNED SOMEONE INTO SOMETHING ELSE????????? I SAID, NOW FOR ABOUT THE FOUR HUNDREDTH TIME THAT HAD I FOUND JOE, NOTING WOULD HAVE FUCKING HAPPENED TO HIM. NOT ONE FUCKING THING. NO, SOMETHING WOULD HAVE HAPPENED TO ME, I WOULD HAVE GIVEN BIRTH AND SOMEONE NEW WOULD HAVE JOINED THE GAME. SERIOUSLY HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO YOU HAVE TO BE TOLD THAT SOMEONE NEW JOINING THE GAME IS NOT RECRUITING AND NOW YOU'RE JUST MAKING YOUR SELF LOOK MENTALLY INFERIOR TO A INFANT. PLEASE LYNCH THIS GUY, HE IS CLAIMING HE IS UNRECRUITING THINGS I DID, BUT IT SHOULD BE PLAINLY OBVIOUS I'M NOT FUCKING RECRUITING ANYONE AND THAT MY GIVING BIRTH WOULD NOT HAVE CONSTITUTED RECRUITING
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1988 (isolation #87) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:20 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

seriously folks, why is this guy still alive. The hole in this guys claim is bigger than hole Glen Quagmire ever diddled.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1991 (isolation #88) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:24 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1993 (isolation #89) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:27 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Acid Flux wrote:
ZONEACE wrote:seriously folks, why is this guy still alive. The hole in this guys claim is bigger than hole Glen Quagmire ever diddled.
Your entire defense against my accusation is simply that you didn't previously admit to it.

and your entire case against me is that you think you know more about my role than you know about your own fucking role SINCE YOU KEEP ADDING TO YOUR CLAIM IN EVERY POST.

first it was that your results were vague, then it was that you needed to get clarification

then, ALL OF A SUDDEN, your role is blind. SO, IF YOUR ROLE IS BLIND WHY WERE YOU GETTING VAGUE RESULTS AS YOUR ORIGINALLY CLAIMED?

YOU WANNA KNOW WHY? BECAUSE YOU WERE LYING AND CONTINUE TO LIE.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1994 (isolation #90) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:30 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

LlamaFluff wrote: 4) You targeted ZA and just voted him. If you are what you claim ZA cant possibly be cult, which you continue to make him out to be even though it really doesnt make a whole lot of sense.

EXACTLY.

If his claim was legit he would have no reason to vote me cause hey, HE WOULD HAVE UNRECRUITED ME. and I'd no longer be cult.

so hes a fucking liar and he outed himself by voting me.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2001 (isolation #91) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:13 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Acid Flux wrote:Hmm, guess ZONEACE had to think about that for a bit.

If nothing else, he's made the game a lot more fun. :lol:

Or you know, I got tired of your lies and decided to go watch tv. And we've established Birth is not recruiting. New player is not recruiting.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2017 (isolation #92) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:50 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

I still think there is no cult leader and no recruiting mafia. I think you're gonna flip mafia or sk.

Although why the duck ANYONE would self hammered this late in the game. What if were in a possible LYLO situation. We three kills a night that's a possibility. Terrible play if you are town (which I'm not convinced you are)
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2020 (isolation #93) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:03 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Acid Flux wrote:and you flip Cult Leader

Yeah. That's not gonna happen.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2023 (isolation #94) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:09 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Oooooooooo. You caught me. :roll:

You're not an unrecruiter. That I'm positive about.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2027 (isolation #95) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:24 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Kmd4390 wrote:
ZONEACE wrote: You're not an unrecruiter. That I'm positive about.
Positive? How?
He claims I'm a cult leader. I'm not. An a recruiting mafia that gets a kill everynight is crazy unbalanced.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2029 (isolation #96) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:35 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Acid Flux wrote:

1. Even if you aren't the Cult Leader, that has no effect on whether or not I'm a Cult Unrecruiter.
2. And I never said that the Mafia are the Recruiters.

Tsk, tsk. Nothing you just said was any type of 'proof positive' that I'm not an Unrecruiter.

Care to put your money where your mouth is? Care to voluntarily step into the Noose tomorrow if I flip Town
AND
I flip 'Cult Unrecruiter'?

Or are you not quite
that
positive that I'm a liar?

Um. Unlike you I play to my win condition and volunteering to be lynched is not my win condition. And asking someone do that proves you aren't playing for the town to win cause if you are what you claim and there are three deaths in the night then were fucked if we lynch wrong.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2030 (isolation #97) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:38 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

But I'm done arguing with you. You should be modkilled and the should continue cause unless youre a jester self hammering is not playing to your win condition.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2034 (isolation #98) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:51 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

farside22 wrote:
Rules:

2) Play to win, but also to have fun. See rule 1.

Selfhammering is not playing to win
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2041 (isolation #99) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:52 am

Post by ZONEACE »

no. I don't believe there's a cult. I think it wasxa red herring. I mean think about it were down to 6 players left in a large theme game and we haven't seen any dead cult. If there is a cult in this game it should be over and they should have won by now if there aren't any of them dead.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2059 (isolation #100) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:47 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

elvis_knits wrote:
I am Bertram Griffin, long-lost son. I’m a deputy, but I didn’t know that until RF died. When RF died and was revealed as the cop, I was notified of being the deputy. I then got one investigation each night. I also was allowed to retrieve one of RF’s investigations, so I got her N1 target, TM, and the result was not guilty. This is why I was so sure TM was innocent after RF died. This is also why I was interested in zilla2 and her role of bus driver, because I believe RF may have been targeted on the night that I retrieved the investigation on TM. I have been trying to figure out the what went on with the choices that night, and if we can be sure about TM. Nobody else has really been picking up on it though.

Other choices:
N3: Prozac – not guilty
N4: Zoneace – not guilty

This post was meant as sort of a breadcrumb for my last result:
ek wrote: I think one of charter and zone is scum. Despite what I have thought most of the game, I am leaning charter=scum.
this claim i don't like. A deputy? What was your role as it was received at the beginning of the game?

Deputy is such a safe scum claim. Its not that common of a role that you have to worry about a counter. It makes you appear useful so you're less likely to be lynched. and you can just make up some results.

FOS EK
you've kinda been under the radar the whole game (i don't remember ever having any kind of opinion about you).

We've got an SK and at least 1 mafia, possibly 2 left.

Charter's willingness to vote so freely on a day that is possibly LYLO does not sit well with me either.
FOS Charter

WE NEED TO BE CERTAIN ABOUT THIS TODAY. If we mess this up its likely over.

IF we think we're facing 1 mafia and an SK left then its in our best interest to find the SK. cause then we're at 4-1 for the night and 3-1 tomorrow.

If we think there is an SK and 2 mafia left then we have to find one of the mafia. cause ifwe lynch the SK it'll be 3-2 going into night and then end game the next day at 2-2. if we lynch a mafia its 3-1-1 going into night, and then it's like having 2 SKs and 3 towns.

This is all without factoring in the possible Vig kill since we still have llama.

ugh, I don't know the probabilities and I'm no good at this sort of math.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2061 (isolation #101) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:38 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

That seems like a pretty solid plan llama. I'd support it's application
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2070 (isolation #102) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:05 am

Post by ZONEACE »

elvis_knits wrote:
We don't even know if his PR is real or fake since he has "decided" to break it every day and lose his night actions (which he says is a chance to question one player at night). Since he has broken the PR evey night, he hasn't been able to question anyone.
KMD COULD HAVE EASILY CONFIRMED HIS ROLE, AT ANY TIME, YET HE HAS NOT.
Why would a person do that? His role is easily confirmable, but he has chosen not to. It would be SO SO SO easy for him to be making all of this up. He fakes a PR, "breaks" the PR, and since he has broken the supposed PR, cannot confirm his role. Perfect scum claim.

This is a surprisingly good point.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2078 (isolation #103) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:34 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Nice job breaking you PR immediately after it gets pointed out that you're confirmable. Ok. I'm convinced now. Charter. Ek. And kmd are scum.

We follow llamas plan today and tonight. And tomorrow we lynch kmd.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2130 (isolation #104) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:36 am

Post by ZONEACE »

what the fuck is going on?

So Charter admits scum and tries to create some plan with the SK to eliminate the town? So, we can't let them force a no lynch.

Lllama, are you stilll sure about KMD? The breaking of the PR that could confirm him is really unsettling. All it would have taken was a modicum of effort on his part to confrim himself.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2134 (isolation #105) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:41 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Charter, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

stop trying to confuse everyone it.

But just a side note

I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO.

ALL OF YOU.

I CALLED CARTER OUT AS SCUM FROM THE MOMENT I STARTED POSTING.

that bullshit case agaist wolf. but noooooooooo, you all let him live long enough for him to pull this bullshit.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2154 (isolation #106) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:35 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Kmd4390 wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:
ZONEACE wrote:what the fuck is going on?
kmd and charter are scum. Charter is fcc with some else being his buddy, though prob not kmd. Which makes kmd the SK.
Actually, I'm town.

right, and that's why you refused to allow yourself to be confirmed by keeping up your PR EVEN ONCE.

you are scum.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2159 (isolation #107) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:02 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

charter wrote:Riddle me this. If I was not town, why would I claim Bulletproof instead of vanilla? Bulletproof does not lower your chance of being lynched AT ALL (like deputy would...), in fact it paints a target on your back. Also, If I was not town, why would I claim Bulletproof when it ensures that I will not be targetted at night. If I had claimed vanilla, I could easily skate by today and then get targetted tonight, BUT IT WOULD BE A WASTED KILL.

Now, if I was town, I would claim my actual role (kind of how a massclaim works).

so wait, now you're claiming you are town?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2175 (isolation #108) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:31 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

charter wrote:All three of those theories are correct. (Don't tell though, hopefully no one reads this)
This post makes me hate you a little less as a person.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2177 (isolation #109) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

charter wrote:What?
its funny, it made me laugh.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2181 (isolation #110) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:21 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

LlamaFluff wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:I would agree to it if you could tell me how killing me would help.
-Charter SK
--Forces anti-town between you-kmd-ZA.
---You target kmd, any result still leaves questions

-Charter GF
--Forces any remaining FCC to kmd-you
--At daybreak we see how many FCC are alive
---Your deputy flip clears all but kmd as FCC
--I still think you fit as SK
I think it comes down to whichever one you prefer. As Vig you are the most powerful protown player remaining so I think that if you prefer one of the plans then that's the one we should follow.

I support lynching charter KMD or EK and vigging KMD or EK (since charter claimed BP its pretty pointless to try and Vig him since odds are, even if he's scum he's probably telling the truth about that)
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2199 (isolation #111) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:53 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Kmd4390 wrote: TM, ZONE, who do you want to lynch right now?

Everyone, is lynching the SK the best move right now? (I'm pretty sure it is. Read 2191.)

thats what I want to do, i want to lynch the SK. So either you or EK. and I can't decide which one. I don't believe EK's deputy claim AT ALL. But your refusal to confirm yourself by you know, ACTUALLY STICKING TO YOUR PR FOR ONE FUCKING DAY makes me think you're scum.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2223 (isolation #112) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:12 am

Post by ZONEACE »

vote no lynch
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2227 (isolation #113) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:36 am

Post by ZONEACE »

WEll someone's gonna have to explain that one to me. cause, uh, that doesn't make anysense.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2228 (isolation #114) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:36 am

Post by ZONEACE »

So, did bertram get 2 kills last nigh and I didn't get any?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2231 (isolation #115) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:38 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Oh sure, nk immune as well. well, fun. I had no chance of winning.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2232 (isolation #116) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:41 am

Post by ZONEACE »

ugh. Llama killing KMD gave the win to the SK.

the last 2 days of that game were so fucking frustrating.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2249 (isolation #117) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:08 am

Post by ZONEACE »

I still don't see how Wolf was scummy. I had read most of the thread before i got my role and Charter was the only one that jumped out as genuinely scummy.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2258 (isolation #118) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:25 am

Post by ZONEACE »

charter wrote:Yeah, I really thought this was insanely balanced in favor of the town. I said we couldn't have a doctor like a million times in our scum thread because of all the other ridiculous power roles (cop, watcher, roleblocker, vig, bus driver) and there was never any unaccounted for kills, then when Poro flipped doctor I was flabberghasted.

Yeah.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2265 (isolation #119) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:43 am

Post by ZONEACE »

elvis_knits wrote:Hey, what would have happened if llama tried to shoot me, and kmd lived. Would we have still no-lynched?
no, we would have lynched you.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2267 (isolation #120) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:45 am

Post by ZONEACE »

elvis_knits wrote:You're prob right. kmd hated me all game.
And I knew you were SK.

that would have left me, KMD and TM and then i kill KMD and mafia wins.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2269 (isolation #121) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:57 am

Post by ZONEACE »

TonyMontana wrote:
ZONEACE wrote:
And I knew you were SK.

Which is why I would still have nolynched.

But KMD and I wouldn't have.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2271 (isolation #122) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:58 am

Post by ZONEACE »

TonyMontana wrote:
ZONEACE wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:
ZONEACE wrote:
And I knew you were SK.

Which is why I would still have nolynched.

But KMD and I wouldn't have.
But it would've taken 3 to lynch, and I don't think you could've gotten EK on board :P
Not if the 2 of us voted first.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2275 (isolation #123) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:11 am

Post by ZONEACE »

TonyMontana wrote:Oh, there's a deadline lynch rule. [face_palm]

Well, I don't think it would've been hard to convince kmd a no lynch would be the onlt town strategy

Except once Llama was dead the town had no hope. There was no way for the town to win.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2287 (isolation #124) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:02 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

farside22 wrote:
charter wrote:
Porochaz wrote:good to see charter was scum and I wasnt going up the wall... scum played a blinder though, well done! I think this game was a slight example of how to many powerroles can hurt town. Anyway I enjoyed the game, thank you.
I dunno. I don't see how they hurt town. I feel we got ridiculously lucky that we only got vigged once, never investigated or watched.
There wasn't a watcher.
The watcher role belonged to the baby that was never born.
i think he meant tracked
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2314 (isolation #125) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:52 am

Post by ZONEACE »

farside22 wrote:By the by I'm nominating ZONEACE for best replacement. He came into this game into a tough spot. Played the role and claim perfectly and made many believe he was town till the end.
I say major, major good moves from Zone were even the doctor protected you.

Thumbs up!

ooh thanks. It was fun to try and reason my way out what felt like an inevitable lynch (especially with charter doing EVERYHING in his power to shove me under the tires.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”