Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1560 (isolation #0) » Wed May 24, 2023 11:26 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1558, Enchant wrote:
In post 1553, Kitty Trauma Team wrote:
In post 1552, Enchant wrote:
In post 1550, Kitty Trauma Team wrote: You can't Fuckin assume Wheme successfully bodyguarded when I damn sure shot Theta

Stop assuming scum won't get a kill, for all you know they just straight up shot Wheme
I can.

Disabler is part of combined role.
Ohhhh I see it now, their kill gets disabled whether they target him or he protects someone

Anyway you're still scum so please join your buddy
What about you vig me then
We're one shot vig one shot tracker you illiterate scum fuck

Thanks for making this a 1v1

ALL FUCKING ABOARD
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3476 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:45 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 3462, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 3460, Alisae wrote: I completely forgot Kuribo fos'd Drew wow
They actually townread me, but were upset about it lol.
In post 3461, Firebringer wrote: why was kuribo getting angry and rage quit the game again?
I was watching and i was like 'what is kuribo even angry about right now'
I think it was Norwee saying something? I don't remember either.
I walked away from the thread to compose myself for a while and when I came back in a better headspace, enchant gave me shit for no reason. And since the game was already putting me in a bad headspace, I decided walking away was better than getting banned.

Let's not split hairs, I was literally on the beach, the only place in the world where I'm truly happy, raging at some words in a screen. That's not cool, so I fucked off.

And I'm not gonna blame enchant, it's my own failing to
keep my composure in mafia games.

Also drew if ever I find myself town reading you again, you're to die immediately.

Real funny thing is when I came back I was ready to elim Pere and give the reason that I wanted to watch something beautiful die.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3486 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by kuribo »

My main breaking point was Enchant accusing me of AtE, which anyone who's played with me will tell you in a heartbeat that I don't like the shade from that.

It's not AtE to say you're in a bad place mentally and step aside for awhile, nor is it scummy.

It's a thing that happens, with me, at least, because I've been a part of this site a long, long time, and I feel extremely comfortable confiding in people on this site, even in games, about when things are going wrong or when I'm simply trying to avoid laying waste to everything with a shitty mood.

And I don't like it when people use that openness and honesty against me as a negative. It *infuriates* me, straight up, to be accused of appealing to emotion, or faking rage, because when you do that, in my mind, you're calling my vulnerability false. You're showing me why I should stay guarded in all aspects of life, including a site that I've been on for over fifteen years.

And I've seen it WAY too many times, both directed at me and directed at Mala in multiple games over the years.

It's a real real fucking shitty thing in my mind, and I take it personally. And again, that's a me thing, that's not anything anyone did intentionally.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”