Detspeed
Detspeed
Townie
Detspeed
Townie
Townie

Post Post #843 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:34 am

Post by Detspeed »

I'm still tring to get caught up so I will leave the vote uncast for now. I do have some suspiciopns, but they can not be proven yet and I don't have enough to send someone to the galows.

I just want to say go town!
Detspeed
Detspeed
Townie
Detspeed
Townie
Townie

Post Post #856 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:01 am

Post by Detspeed »

Kairyuu said, "There is a problem here. You fail to take into account three of my four scenerios. What about lurker scum who missed deadline? What about scumteams targetting townies specifically who hit scum N1? What about scumteams targetting opposing teams but hit townies N1? Personally, given the fact that several players failed to post at all D2, I would say that the lurker scum possibility is higher than average."

I think he has a point there with the holidays. It is very easy to assume that there are people who didn't vote with in the time constraints.

As for your ass-umption that I could be mafia and vote so aggressivly in that regard, it was my first post in my first game on this web site. I just wanted to be funny. I think I might have missed the mark, but I can see where your vote comes from. I have voted for people in other towns for less. You have every right to vote for whom ever you choose, and I would not take that right from you. That would be a very mafia thing to do.

Right now I am on page 28 and still tring to figure out who is in the game and who is replaced with whom. It would be nice if I had some help, but unfortunatly I don't so you will just have to be a little more patient, or just kill me.
Detspeed
Detspeed
Townie
Detspeed
Townie
Townie

Post Post #863 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:32 am

Post by Detspeed »

hp [leaves] wrote:Detspeed you kinda suck at acting like unacknowledged. You must have helped town's scumhunting to seem like town. And as you're a new player, I really feel that you're more likely to make beginner mistakes.

Vote: Detspeed
Vote: Rope

Also BM doesn't seem scum to me anymore.
I find it very funny that you think I suck. I'm still on page 28 and this is the first real post I've seen from you. It is good to get yourt feet wet and jump right in and join a band wagon that stems from something my predicessor said or did. That also seems mafia like to me.

vote: HP
vote :Gun
Detspeed
Detspeed
Townie
Detspeed
Townie
Townie

Post Post #870 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:38 am

Post by Detspeed »

Kairyuu wrote:@Santos:
How can we deduce that the rope is the right method?
@Detspeed:
As for your ass-umption that I could be mafia and vote so aggressivly in that regard, it was my first post in my first game on this web site. I just wanted to be funny. I think I might have missed the mark, but I can see where your vote comes from. I have voted for people in other towns for less. You have every right to vote for whom ever you choose, and I would not take that right from you. That would be a very mafia thing to do.
Newbie card works only in Newbie games, and even then not for long. The fact that you replaced into a fully developed Large theme means you are confident about your ability to play well.
Right now I am on page 28 and still tring to figure out who is in the game and who is replaced with whom. It would be nice if I had some help, but unfortunatly I don't so you will just have to be a little more patient, or just kill me.
Ask and you shall receive. What information exactly are you looking for? If I can help I will.
As for the "newbie card" I didn't even know what kind of game I was getting into. I'm not sure what my neighbor HP [Leaves} has anything to do with it. I can talk to him but I don't know his affiliation? What is the difference in Gun and Rope? Can certain mafia get killed with gun and others get killed with rope? What about a candlestick in the library? It was Professor Plum I know it.

These are some of my game spacific questions. What do think about mafia and do you have any suspicions in that regard. You seem like a smart player and I can follow your points, but you haven't made many in the last few posts, about why you have voted for anyone, besides that save the dragons said suspicious things. Could you enlighten me where you stand on the issues? (global warming, war on terror, etc.)
Detspeed
Detspeed
Townie
Detspeed
Townie
Townie

Post Post #884 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:25 am

Post by Detspeed »

Moses le fou wrote:
armlx wrote:
So you are saying that we can't use anything he does as a tell because he's new?
No, I'm saying the tell that is being relied on just off that post is weak at best, even more so in context of his game experience.
What do you think about his follow-up post where he says that he signed up for a game that he doesn't understand at all? Santos didn't get the whole choosing a kill-method thing and he turned up town, but how much of a free pass can we give him?
I'm not looking for a free pass. I was being lazy. I am soory. You have every right to vote as you please. I had been waiting to play for three weeks. So I jumped at the chance to play. I put in to replace in alot of games and this is the first invite I got. I jumped at the chance. I will get caught up eventually. You can always choose to ignore the fact that I am new. It doesn't bother me. If you need to kill me to learn something new about the game, then go ahead.

I will go back and read the rules on the first page and thank you all for your patience, and your answers to my stupid questions.
Detspeed
Detspeed
Townie
Detspeed
Townie
Townie

Post Post #885 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:30 am

Post by Detspeed »

hp [leaves] wrote:
Detspeed wrote:I find it very funny that you think I suck. I'm still on page 28 and this is the first real post I've seen from you. It is good to get yourt feet wet and jump right in and join a band wagon that stems from something my predicessor said or did. That also seems mafia like to me.

vote: HP
vote :Gun
You have the same role as STD. If he was scum, then you also are scum.

Also I find it funny that you're voting for the method that
wouldn't
kill me if I was scum. If you read Moses' post about voting for methods, it just makes you seem more like scum.

Oh, and about OMGUS'ing me; it is actually a smart choice to vote for the person who most likely flip up scum if you weren't.
Thank you.

unvote: gun

vote: rope
Detspeed
Detspeed
Townie
Detspeed
Townie
Townie

Post Post #908 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:30 am

Post by Detspeed »

hp [leaves] wrote:Detspeed, could you name the win condition for the town, please?
The win condition is the mafia die. Does it get any harder than that? I thought I was the new guy. :wink:
Detspeed
Detspeed
Townie
Detspeed
Townie
Townie

Post Post #909 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:34 am

Post by Detspeed »

Moses le fou wrote:
CarnCarn wrote:
hp [leaves] wrote:Detspeed, could you name the win condition for the town, please?
I don't know exactly what you are hoping to achieve with this question, but it has potential to get someone modkilled.
FoS: hp [leaves]
This. It sounds like he's trying to trick the newbie into walking into a kill.

Vote: hp [leaves]
I think I'll be lynched any way. So trickery seems a little odd. The fact that you would stick up for a stupid question could meen that you two are in together?
Detspeed
Detspeed
Townie
Detspeed
Townie
Townie

Post Post #910 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:38 am

Post by Detspeed »

Detspeed wrote:
Moses le fou wrote:
CarnCarn wrote:
I don't know exactly what you are hoping to achieve with this question, but it has potential to get someone modkilled.
FoS: hp [leaves]
This. It sounds like he's trying to trick the newbie into walking into a kill.

Vote: hp [leaves]
I think I'll be lynched any way. So trickery seems a little odd. The fact that you would stick up for a stupid question could meen that you two are in together?
I'm sorry I didn't finish reading your post and I am so sorry. I didn't realize you voted for him. Please forgive my rash defence for I am at work and tring to rush.
Detspeed
Detspeed
Townie
Detspeed
Townie
Townie

Post Post #917 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:54 am

Post by Detspeed »

Kairyuu:
Good point. Pop! I think my head is out.

I didn't realize if I quoted the first post I could be killed. It is good to know.

As for HP that was a very horrible dirty underhanded and stupid thing to try to do. I understand you have played here before. I understand this is my first game, but I am the only one voting for you you when this all happened and you just keeping defending your self with slop. "Don't look at me. Look at him, he is new and ignorant." Again that really does show your age and intalect.

I played Mafia on another website with everyone in the games being friends that hang out. This is a different world where I know no one. I don't know there tendencies or there mistakes. But You are a first class jackass. (HP[Leave])

I don't think my kill method was recorded so I will make it again.

Vote: Rope
Detspeed
Detspeed
Townie
Detspeed
Townie
Townie

Post Post #932 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:29 am

Post by Detspeed »

ZazieR wrote:
Vote Detspeed

Detspeed wrote:The win condition is the mafia die.
Detspeed wrote:I didn't realize if I quoted the first post I could be killed.
This should say enough.

Vote Rope
This should say enough? All it says is that you are jumping on a band wagon the was on it's way to the contrary. Could you explain yourself? I don't understand where you are going with this.
Detspeed
Detspeed
Townie
Detspeed
Townie
Townie

Post Post #935 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:50 am

Post by Detspeed »

Empking wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Detspeed

Don't think HP is scummy enough.
It sounds like you like what he was tring to do. You also keep flipping back and forth like a super bouncing ball in the hands of a three year old. That makes you just as "scummy". It looks like you are just saying what ever, just to post for the day. If you can't keep up with the thread than drop out of a few games and let someone else take those spots. If you don't have anything constructive to say than don't say anything and get replaced by someone who will.
Detspeed
Detspeed
Townie
Detspeed
Townie
Townie

Post Post #936 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:51 am

Post by Detspeed »

Empking wrote:
Detspeed wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
Vote Detspeed

Detspeed wrote:The win condition is the mafia die.
Detspeed wrote:I didn't realize if I quoted the first post I could be killed.
This should say enough.

Vote Rope
This should say enough? All it says is that you are jumping on a band wagon the was on it's way to the contrary. Could you explain yourself? I don't understand where you are going with this.
I think (s)he's saying that he thinks, yuou thought that while gun was the preffered choice you couldn't be modkilled.
????????
Detspeed
Detspeed
Townie
Detspeed
Townie
Townie

Post Post #937 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:59 am

Post by Detspeed »

ZazieR wrote:First of all, you say mafia. If you have read 'your role', you should have known that there are two scum groups. However, you say that the mafia has to die. You don't even name the names of the mafia.

Second, you say that you didn't know that quoting the first post would result in a kill. Why are you mentioning the first post, as a normal answer would be 'I didn't realize that if I quoted my role I could be killed.' Especially when you were the only one who mentioned that quoting the first post could get you killed.

If it's not too much trouble, can everyone please let Detspeed give his comments first before anyone else gives any comment about this?

As you can see Empking, you wre wrong about your assumption.
And see my gender :roll:
I guess it need more. By first post I thought it meant the first mod post in the thread explaining the rules of the game. I didn't know he was wanting me to copy and paste my private message. That makes him more evil.

I said mafia because it doesn't matter which faction it is they are both mafia. I thought the question was stupid and I gave it a stupid answer.

It looks like you can't form an opinion on your own so you are grasping at straws. Here is some help. HP[Leave] has tried to have a member of a town killed without doing it himself and waisting a night vote. Empking can't make up his mind and dosn't care who he kills. If I were you I would vote for either of them.
Detspeed
Detspeed
Townie
Detspeed
Townie
Townie

Post Post #963 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:38 am

Post by Detspeed »

I think you all are grabbing at straws, but I guess you'll find out tonight. Good luck to the town so I still have a chance to win. If killing me makes everyone feel better than good.

Unvote Vote: Detspeed

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”