Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:54 pm

Post by Empathice »

VOTE: Gimli

QUICKHAMMER THEY TAKE ONE LESS VOTE TO BE ELIMINATED.
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:06 pm

Post by Empathice »

In post 52, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 50, TemporalLich wrote: Gimli's "im town" opening feels LAMIST
LAMIST? Lemme get acronyms
L
ook
a
t
m
e
I
'm
s
o
t
owny.
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:24 pm

Post by Empathice »

Botanical Rat is very towny.

Temporal Lich's # looks like campaigning to be placed in the Nightmare?
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:31 pm

Post by Empathice »

In post 67, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 66, Empathice wrote: Botanical Rat is very towny.

Do you think they are good at solving?
No, I don't know them, but they're nearly the only person who's actually solving so far and certainly the person doing the most so far.
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:37 pm

Post by Empathice »

I'm really not sure what the point of voting people to run the nightmare really is. Shouldn't we decide who gets the invention and "force" the people in the nightmare to give that person the invention? Following with this thought shouldn't we also decide how these inventions should be used?
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:51 pm

Post by Empathice »

In post 72, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 69, Empathice wrote:
In post 67, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 66, Empathice wrote: Botanical Rat is very towny.

Do you think they are good at solving?
No, I don't know them, but they're nearly the only person who's actually solving so far and certainly the person doing the most so far.
Definitely more than me lol.

But what about Rat is coming off townie? This is directed to TL and Emp.

Pre Edit: How much can we force people to use the invention?

Pre Edit2: What non-Radical Rat said
Tone. Largely from their first post but really their entire ISO.
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:52 pm

Post by Empathice »

In post 77, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 71, Botanical Rat wrote:
In post 70, Empathice wrote: I'm really not sure what the point of voting people to run the nightmare really is. Shouldn't we decide who gets the invention and "force" the people in the nightmare to give that person the invention? Following with this thought shouldn't we also decide how these inventions should be used?
In an ideal world, you'd be right.

However, in my experience trying to wrangle enough people to agree on this many things within a single day's deadline is an exercise in futility. Either someone not paying attention mucks it up, or we spend too much time squabbling and scramble things at deadline.

We do definitely want the Nightmare to be Town though, so I'd say just vote your townreads for now.
HURT: Botanical Rat, Empathice
Are you saying you townread Rat and me?
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:15 pm

Post by Empathice »

In post 121, Enchant wrote: I don't know who thinked that OMGUS is scummy and writed this on wiki (now people parrot this as universal scumread without thinking), but if someone thinks that selfvoting for PR is scummy, then they DESERVE the vote in response.
Wait your vote on Eater was serious?
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:21 pm

Post by Empathice »

Whether or not OMGUS is scummy/useful aside, do you really think OMGUSing someone for what appears, to me, to be a RVS vote is wise?
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:25 pm

Post by Empathice »

You
yourself
said that it could be a RVS vote and now you're saying it's obviously not?
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:28 pm

Post by Empathice »

Which means you thought the possibility of it being a RVS vote was enough to warrant mention. AKA you said it could be a RVS vote.

VOTE: Enchant
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:49 pm

Post by Empathice »

Kyoko might be pocketing Eater.
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:54 pm

Post by Empathice »

Enchant changing the story on their vote or Kyoko pocketing Eater?
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:04 pm

Post by Empathice »

I Don't think inventions being awarded to scum is something you should be worried about as they will be known to have said invention and will be held accountable for it's use. You should still be worried that they may try to choose players to get the invention who will use it in a way that benefits them however.

92 looks pockety to me but it's certainly not a strong read.
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:12 pm

Post by Empathice »

In post 153, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I dont see any issue with discussing what we gonna choose during day. but we should not discuss who we gonna give the skill to during day. The nightmare group should discuss that over night IMO
Then we need to put scummy players into the nightmare to make use of FN and those same players will help decide how to use the inventions.
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:31 am

Post by Empathice »

In post 173, DragonEater70 wrote: And yeah the only interaction before this post was a bit of fluff and asking me to clarify my townreads. I don't see how this is pocketing.

As to RVS/not RVS - I don't know how other players see it on this site, but in my eyes there's several levels of RVS. I don't feel we've gotten to the point in the game yet where we can be 100% or even 90% certain someone is scum, but we can sorta vote people for semi serious reasons mainly to gauge reactions. I definitely didn't look at Enchant's post and said "okay they are scum", but neither was the vote completely random. It was somewhere in the middle.
UNVOTE: Enchant
In post 187, Gimli wrote: yeah that was a good post I think. scumreading dragoneater's RVS vote and whatnot, I agree it was a bad vote even for RVS. I think enchant feels engaged and happy with the game in a way that mirrors his town game well. but its early, I'm just strong townreading it atm.
Apparently it wasn't RVS but can you explain
why
it would be a bad vote for RVS?
In post 192, TemporalLich wrote: you're town because you give off a familiar towny vibe gimli

you're solvey this game and you're solvey in AB:LoAF so yeah, to the nightmare with you

HURT: Save The Dragons, KawaiiKame, DragonEater70, Kyoko Kirigiri, Gimli
Is there a reason you aren't self voting?
In post 196, DragonEater70 wrote: I actually agree that it was a bad RVS vote but since when do you scumread ppl for bad RVS vote? At best Enchant's counter vote is another bad RVS vote.
It WAS a RVS vote?
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:20 am

Post by Empathice »

In post 247, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: empath I can't follow your line of thinking

so you think enchant is scummy cause he voted someone for a possible rvs vote while saying it was a bad vote?
I Thought Enchant was scummy because voting Eater for an obvious RVS vote seems ridiculous to me (Although if Eater RVSed someone who was v:la or such that would be a different story.) and they contradicted themselves. Eater seemingly claiming that their vote was not RVS has given me second thoughts.
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:41 am

Post by Empathice »

In post 255, imaginality wrote: LAMIST for the first post because they saw someone had already answered but still posted their own answer anyhow which is of no pro-town value but which does offer a chance to show people "hey everyone, look, I'm a nice helpful townie".

Scummy because the first rule of RVS is you don't talk about RVS. I mean, it's one thing to not have any actual reads yet but it seems overexplainy to feel the need to justify it like that compared to give an RVSy bullshit scumread which might help spark reactions or progress things in some way.
Taking so long to write such a short post is odd but I don't think it's unlikely at all for someone to post something they've already finished writing without having an agenda.
In post 255, imaginality wrote: Botanic Rat's post seems like words for the sake of words. We don't want scum to be in the Nightmare? Well duh.

I also think the concern is slightly overstated because if there's a protective or watcher type role in the nightmare then targeting the invention recipient could backfire on scum. So it's not as clearcut as Rat makes it sound.
We actually would want scummy people in the nightmare if we wanted to make use of FN. Otherwise FN would probably be the best choice.
In post 256, TemporalLich wrote: VOTE: imaginality

And you want us to stay in RVS forever? The only way we can get out of RVS hell is for everyone to have a serious vote, and two players have not posted yet
This is not at all what he was saying.
In post 262, TemporalLich wrote: I am still pretty happy with my nightmare vote, though I will point out that I now legitimately townread Save The Dragons as his newer posts are really towny, especially
You didn't already legitimately townread them?
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:48 am

Post by Empathice »

In post 268, MegAzumarill wrote: Not really sure how to parse imaginalities opening here because it feels very forceful and I don't think scum would draw that attention to themselves but also I don't think town has reason to do that.
Reason to do what, exactly?
In post 269, MegAzumarill wrote: Empath, what do you mean by the fn bit
Having moderately scummy players is ideal for making use of FN so Rat's comment has value.
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:57 am

Post by Empathice »

In post 277, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 273, Empathice wrote:
In post 268, MegAzumarill wrote: Not really sure how to parse imaginalities opening here because it feels very forceful and I don't think scum would draw that attention to themselves but also I don't think town has reason to do that.
Reason to do what, exactly?
In post 269, MegAzumarill wrote: Empath, what do you mean by the fn bit
Having moderately scummy players is ideal for making use of FN so Rat's comment has value.
I mean it feels like making a mountain out of a common occurence (discussing RVS) and making a read purely off of that feels a bit unnatural

I get you said that but you followed it up with that if that wasn't the case then FN is the best option. Do you think FN is just the best option?
I Took it more as they didn't like TL deflecting blame to RVS.

FN is by far the most powerful option but Vig is close behind and doesn't require putting scummier players in the nightmare.
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:31 am

Post by Empathice »

In post 321, DragonEater70 wrote: Also @everyone who tr's Botanical Rat and Doctor Drew: care to explain your TR's? I really don't see them.
Rat had good tone. I Do not townread Doctor Drew but I haven't studied them in depth yet.
In post 322, DragonEater70 wrote: I know this wasn't directed at me, but I just wanna chime in and say I've also taken note of the vote and felt it was a bit scummy, however I didn't feel it was enough to change my read of Empath. But maybe I could've at least questioned it, looking back.
So I would like to direct a question for Empath:
Why did you vote Enchant?
As I said earlier, your vote on Enchant appeared to be obviously RVS to me and them claiming their vote on you was serious and that your vote was serious when they specifically noted that your vote WAS RVS was incongruent. However it appears your vote was serious and I'm the only one here that can't see it being a serious vote at all?
In post 324, Botanical Rat wrote: Enchant did vote you because your vote was bad "even for RVS" (cfr. ), and thereafter said that he did not believe it to be RVS (cfr. , ). I can see why this could ping Empath, introducing an hypotetical scenario while at the same time explicitly excluding it is a kind of behaviour that I think is more likely to come from scum, at least I know that I [bianco] would be more likely to do that as scum.

Your vote being rvs or not should not matter much for this, so I'm actually more interested in the second thoughts
Them seeing Eater's post as not RVS when Eater's post really wasn't RVS is what caused me to unvote. They properly understood the vote was serious later when questioned but indicated they thought it was RVS earlier. If they were wrong later I would be concerned.
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:42 am

Post by Empathice »

@imaginality TemporalLich is TWTBAW. In other words, almost certainly town.
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #22) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:10 pm

Post by Empathice »

In post 445, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 443, Ranger wrote: As I said, Enchant is reminding me of Gnosia so if he was town there... :P
Weird, I just read the first 20 posts of Enchant's ISO on Gnosia and they have a completely different playstyle here. I think if anything, you should conclude that they have the opposite alignment here than they had in Gnosia.
It looks similar to me. A Bunch of mech talk with zero solving.

Gimli's and are a lot better than their previous posts but Gimli is still scummy overall.

@Ranger can you explain why TL moved so much in your readslist earlier?
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #23) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:16 pm

Post by Empathice »

In post 461, Porkens wrote:
Doctor Drew
TemporalLich
Morning Tweet

Gimli
Enchant
imaginality
Flea The Magician

DragonEater70
MegAzumarill

KawaiiKame
Empathice
Save the Dragons
Kyoko Kirigiri

Botanical Rat (Radical Rat + biancospino)
Clone
Ranger

VOTE: Ranger Join me.

HURT: Doctor Drew, TemporalLich, Morning Tweet
If you're voting them for only posting readslists without giving any reasons then maybe look at your your own post.

In other words I want you to explain your Rat and Ranger scumreads.
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:55 am

Post by Empathice »

In post 177, Clone wrote: thought I had missed something for a minute, im not one to get notifications, anywhere

lets do this

VOTE: Vote: Dr. Drew

still don't trust you especially not with those eyes
Yes, lets.
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:46 am

Post by Empathice »

Town:

-Kyoko (genuine sounding curiousity)
-Imaginality (good solving and aggressive even if they're wrong)
-Morning Tweet (logic feels pure)

Townlean:

-Eater
-Rat (my strong tonal early townread isn't holding up well in this phase of the game)
-Kawaii
-TemporalLich (TWTBAW)
-STD
-Porkens (calling people scum for things they are doing themselves seems TWTBAW)

Null:

-Meg
-Flea
-Ranger
-Clone

Scumlean:

-Enchant
-Gimli

Scum:

-Doctor Drew

VOTE: Doctor Drew

HURT: Kyoko, Imaginality, Morning Tweet, Eater, Rat, Kawaii, TemporalLich, Empathice
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:49 am

Post by Empathice »

Talking about being hated and self resolving, does that sound like good dream flavor role?
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:57 pm

Post by Empathice »

In post 560, Ranger wrote: Porkens's content could be either alignment. Hypocrisy is (sadly) not
inherently
a scumtell. Being disingenuous is (sadly) not a scumtell. Having random takes which largely feel out of touch is not a scumtell. The main reason I feel Porkens is scum is he seems "off". His approach is heavyhanded, forced, and feels entirely artificial.

His content could come from either alignment.
The tone behind it makes me feel it's +scum.
This particular hypocrisy is very open and indicates a lack of self-consciousness that I find to be towny/TWTBAW.
In post 565, Ranger wrote: Lumping TemporalLich (one of the most efforting slots in the game who looks plenty town) in with Porkens (whose posts are filled with far less effort and is a main suspect) with the same exact justification (too wolf to be wolf) is a take I can't grasp.
Use the aforementioned "looks like they are solving but aren't solving" scumtell and look at TL. Their reads are the least genuine of anyone in this game. I Still believe they are probably town regardless though.
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:32 am

Post by Empathice »

In post 587, MegAzumarill wrote: There's no actual reason for the huge shift of enchant in #443 by Ranger and that feels like a genuine town realization. Enchant Ranger S/S also works though, but I'd doubt an Ranger!scum, Enchant!town.
In post 589, MegAzumarill wrote: HURT: MegA, Porkens, Ranger,

Interested what people think about the possible Imaginality signaling.
Does fake!you have an explanation for their treatment of Ranger?
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:47 pm

Post by Empathice »

In post 763, TemporalLich wrote: but yeah I have a Doctor Drew green check
Is this a hard claim? Do you have a n0 check?
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (isolation #30) » Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:51 pm

Post by Empathice »

In post 783, Gimli wrote: BTW IM IN A NEIGHBORHOOD WITH MORNING TWEET AND IM SCARED
Why would you be scared of a neighborhood..?
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (isolation #31) » Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:52 pm

Post by Empathice »

In post 855, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 854, Empathice wrote:
In post 763, TemporalLich wrote: but yeah I have a Doctor Drew green check
Is this a hard claim? Do you have a n0 check?
This is a medium claim, I'm claiming only one of my abilities.

and no I don't have a night 0 check.
I Thought you softed STD green very openly d1.
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (isolation #32) » Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:07 pm

Post by Empathice »

In post 864, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 858, Empathice wrote:I Thought you softed STD green very openly d1.
nah... I thought Save The Dragons had towny vibes.

I used my only check on Doctor Drew.

What does # mean then?
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:10 pm

Post by Empathice »

I Do think STD's reaction is +town but I'm not sure what's up with that info being posted SOD though.
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:12 pm

Post by Empathice »

In post 867, TemporalLich wrote: anyway,

VOTE: Clone

imaginality's new posts feel towny, especially and though the reaction feels weird to me. I think a town mindset is articulated in those posts.

pedit: okay I guess, but yeah I do think the reaction to the mod post could have come from town somehow

ppedit: was a response to Save The Dragons thinking I was pocketing him.
But you're trying to create reasons to townread STD? I Took that as a soft clear. Even if you don't have a n0 on him it's still
probably
TWTBAW since it's practically a scum claim.
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (isolation #35) » Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:20 pm

Post by Empathice »

Isn't it ideal to vig Clone and eliminate someone moderately active?
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (isolation #36) » Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:37 pm

Post by Empathice »

I
Really
don't like TL claiming to have used their only shot otherwise they would have resolved themselves during the night. Bleh.
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (isolation #37) » Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:40 pm

Post by Empathice »

VOTE: Gimli

HURT: Kawaii, MT, TL, Drew, Rat, Imaginality, Empath
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (isolation #38) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:02 am

Post by Empathice »

If I didn't give any explanation for a read it's probably a gut read of their entire play and not an easy thing to explain.
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (isolation #39) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:20 am

Post by Empathice »

In post 34, TemporalLich wrote: also note that a "nightmare" mechanic exists as well

generally you'd want people good at solving running the nightmare

pedit: I still don't have enough info to change my RVS vote but Save The Dragons feels towny
Spoiler: STD's posts at this point
In post 11, Save The Dragons wrote: Korina really wanted us to know day started that they sent the PM multiple times in case one got lost in the mail
In post 16, Save The Dragons wrote: I had a weird dream I was playing weird dream mafia
In post 18, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 17, TemporalLich wrote: that's so meta your post makes me say "that's so meta your post makes me say "that's so meta...
In post 21, Save The Dragons wrote: I had a weird dream gimli voted me
In post 23, Save The Dragons wrote: I had a weird dream a mod posted
In post 25, Save The Dragons wrote: Don't worry I'll recruit you

^ Literally just fluff posting.

I'm too lazy to go back and find them but there were multiple votes by TL that were timed like OMGUS and had shoddy reasonings. But really all of TL's reasonings have felt shoddy.

I Still think this is TWTBAWish even if that was originally an excuse to not push the softed cop. The OMGUS didn't feel hidden at all I don't think.

HURT: Empath

For now to prevent any nightmare hammers. Doctor Drew is scummy so claiming a single shot cop check on them when an ordinary one-shot cop would not say they are one-shot is really really bad.
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (isolation #40) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:27 am

Post by Empathice »

In post 970, TemporalLich wrote: I actually agree with... and yeah Empathice is more likely scum than not... and yeah is indeed a strange post especially given that Kyoko flipped town

just doesn't feel like a town mindset post to me...

VOTE: Empathice
This is you OMGUSing
again
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (isolation #41) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:33 am

Post by Empathice »

In post 978, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 976, Empathice wrote:
In post 970, TemporalLich wrote: I actually agree with... and yeah Empathice is more likely scum than not... and yeah is indeed a strange post especially given that Kyoko flipped town

just doesn't feel like a town mindset post to me...

VOTE: Empathice
This is you OMGUSing
again
TL is? When did you vote/sr TL?

#?
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (isolation #42) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:00 am

Post by Empathice »

I'm legitimately surprised TL was town.
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (isolation #43) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:08 am

Post by Empathice »

In post 1031, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1026, Gimli wrote: I softed a bunch of fake shit cause I wanted to get in the hood and get the vig and shoot mafia

I was just a bodyguard lol
We thought you a PG0 Gimli
Nah I just thought it was a possibility.
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1072 (isolation #44) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:40 am

Post by Empathice »

In post 1068, TemporalLich wrote: empathice was playing 5D chess with multiverse time travel lol
*Screams and throws random things at the wall*

"Empath was playing 5D chess with time travel"

Riiiiight.
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (isolation #45) » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:02 am

Post by Empathice »

In post 1073, TemporalLich wrote: Your King execution was a double exclamation point brilliant move however.
No it wasn't. Even if it worked out well which it didn't I don't think.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”