Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2510 (isolation #400) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

It’s about her not having an evil ability she’s holding than it being any merit so refresh fake god or me or she’s scum.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2512 (isolation #401) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And I am okay with that. I just ask LLD refresh someone of her choice ideally me or FG before day end. Since FG is guard duty it would prove she did it which is evidence she is telling the truth and not just fake claiming an ability looking to survive
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2514 (isolation #402) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

As I should because I am town.

The game is about the connections and trust. There was always going to be a circle it’s about making it stay strong and firm and using what we have.

I am not in that inner circle and that’s fine. You all are taking to flipless pretty well imho so win or lose people are learning.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2518 (isolation #403) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2515, Freedom wrote:
In post 2514, MathBlade wrote: As I should because I am town.

The game is about the connections and trust. There was always going to be a circle it’s about making it stay strong and firm and using what we have.

I am not in that inner circle and that’s fine. You all are taking to flipless pretty well imho so win or lose people are learning.
What do define as inner circle?
People who are certainly good are the inner circle (you,Enchant, FG, gary). At least one or more of you should make it to end game.

People who have provable abilities and have used them (myself and others, not at my computer) (I am debatable whether you agree I proved mine but I think I did)

People who have claimed provable abilities and have not used them (Esooa, LLD, Roden (now StD))

Mainly those in that bottom section need to use their abilities sooner rather than later.

Then between that socialization and the narrative of the game can find bug and gnosia.

People who do not have provable abilities
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2520 (isolation #404) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2519, Freedom wrote:
In post 2518, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2515, Freedom wrote:
In post 2514, MathBlade wrote: As I should because I am town.

What do define as inner circle?
People who are certainly good are the inner circle (you,Enchant, FG, gary). At least one or more of you should make it to end game.

People who have provable abilities and have used them (myself and others, not at my computer) (I am debatable whether you agree I proved mine but I think I did)

People who have claimed provable abilities and have not used them (Esooa, LLD, Roden (now StD))

Mainly those in that bottom section need to use their abilities sooner rather than later.

Then between that socialization and the narrative of the game can find bug and gnosia.

People who do not have provable abilities
I see.
Roden used his ability on shiki, which was confirmed.
Also, shouldn't Herta be in the inner circle instead of me?
Yep as I said on my phone
#Math is human

I don’t remember Roden claiming that but if that is true then Roden/StD would be on a similar level as me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2543 (isolation #405) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2542, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2541, Enchant wrote: I doubt gnosia will cooperate. But okay.
If they say Human, they die.
If they say Traitor, they die eventually.

Like, its a full trap.
…or just a way you’re not elimmed.

The only thing this does is out the doctor or last gnosia.

Everyone else from my POV says human.

Herta if this is used on says human. Herta is conf town do we use it or elim it on Herta? No?

We don’t actually learn anything here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2546 (isolation #406) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

Like Jada was obviously traitor.

So then this boils down to doc/Gnosia or possible bug

Which we were already at,

Imho you’re Doctor hunting LLD.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2549 (isolation #407) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

And we like shouldn’t be Doctor hunting.

We have Herta and GD and Enchant confirmed

Scum have to kill in the conf town to have a shot.

We absolutely should not be doc hunting today.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2550 (isolation #408) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

You’re trying to destroy the circle and it’s ridiculous.

If Fg does your plan he does but imho it is scum sided AF
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2551 (isolation #409) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

Doctor if alive should 100% say human so scum don’t know if the doctor is dead if you do LLD’s approach
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2555 (isolation #410) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

I know you are scum LLD

I feel it in my bones.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2556 (isolation #411) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

Like fine do the plan but LLD will die. I know this serves her interests I just don’t know how

I feel it. It’s a soul read
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2572 (isolation #412) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I suss Esooa. This is a valid sus imho Esooa is bug and LLD is gnosia.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2579 (isolation #413) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2577, FakeGod wrote: Also, this is why I don't like more than two factions in a setup. Gnosia cannot win anymore but are forced to play like wtf
Never say this. I had a scum game once where town had too many PR roles killed PRs every night and had to take a cop to endgame and won.

I find it is true but never, ever count chickens until they hatch.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2580 (isolation #414) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

I would use it on Esooa tbh.

LLD will just say Gnosia whether bug or Gnosia. She’s upfront about that.

If you use it on me I understand.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2585 (isolation #415) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2583, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: To be clear, I think MB may be the traitor.
Then you don’t eliminate me ever?

In what world do you think I bus a good chunk of the evil team as traitor? I get you want me discredited but that doesn’t work.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2593 (isolation #416) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Don’t be fooled
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2594 (isolation #417) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I think I did that right. I am human.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2595 (isolation #418) » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I am crewmate.

Not sure what counts as role exactly.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2597 (isolation #419) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2596, FakeGod wrote:
In post 2593, MathBlade wrote:
Don’t be fooled
What's this?
That’s the title of my ability/role.

Because my role PM is vague I don’t know if I had to say Crewmate or Human.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2599 (isolation #420) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2598, Enchant wrote: And why you used it
Because I am an investigator that requires sus on me to function I just did really ridiculous crap that wouldn’t hurt town then looked at who sussed me and I didn’t believe and checked them. Fake God was claimed and sussy so picked him. Been kinda discussed to death
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2602 (isolation #421) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2600, Enchant wrote: Why you used it NOW.
I didn’t use it now?

I posted in response to Fake God’s ability.

I used it upon replace in and that’s literally what I explained earlier
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2603 (isolation #422) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2601, Freedom wrote: Wait.
Did you lie then, Math, about your ability?
No
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2606 (isolation #423) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

I did.

Fake god used an ability on me to force me to claim again so I did.

I have only used my ability once on fake god earlier.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2607 (isolation #424) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

I don’t get where this “NOW” is coming from?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2609 (isolation #425) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2608, Freedom wrote:
In post 2606, MathBlade wrote: I did.

Fake god used an ability on me to force me to claim again so I did.

I have only used my ability once on fake god earlier.
Got that.
Your ability is multi-shot.
Though, now I'm confused why you asked for a refresh if you only needed somebody to sus you.
My ability is only one shot. Not multishot
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2611 (isolation #426) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

I said once because Enchant said “NOW” in all caps. I’ve been clarifying that’s not the case.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2614 (isolation #427) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2613, Herta wrote:
In post 2305, MariaR wrote:
Ranger has died in the night!

You have (expired on 2023-01-29 18:51:15) to discuss. If you wish to end the discussion phase early feel free to use heal tags.
We're freezing Mathblade.
As I said I am okay with that just get from Enchant why the “now” as I am town.

LLD and Esooa are my picks for evil.

If I am wrong on Jada Traitor it’s enchant for that “NOW” that’s full of shit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2616 (isolation #428) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2615, Herta wrote: Thanks, Math.
Welcome and good luck.

I will vote for whoever I think the remaining town should eliminate tomorrow as my last wish
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2618 (isolation #429) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2617, Enchant wrote: Like if you already wasted ability, why the hell you "tried" to use it again.

If all you was needed is answer damn question.
I didn’t try to use it again?

All I did was answer the damn question?

I don’t get the “NOW”.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2620 (isolation #430) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2619, Enchant wrote: You was asked for "Role".

Crewmate/AC Follower/Etc.
Role is usually cop etc

NK15 answered with engineer so I answered my flavor but I then answered with Crewmate/Human as that’s where the discussion was.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2726 (isolation #431) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

Gg all. I am taking a break from forum mafia for a bit. Hope everyone has more fun.

Well played StD.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”