Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3154 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3152, Toogeloo wrote:Confirming to all that I have replaced Norwee and that I have NOT (and probably will never) read the game up to this point.
Ditto and Alisae is who I replaced.

I tried starting a few days ago with the time I did have and got to the point I understood the setup. When I did try the site didn’t load and then killed motivation.

I have a long work day today probably but will try to post as I can.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3171 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

Can someone summarize the Titus = scum case? I asked Titus to summarize the PP= scum case in the wind hood.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3188 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3184, Titus wrote:Oh wow, my town core subs out and my scumreads just go right back to counterwagoning me. Nothing to see here.

Lol sounds like more fun than pulling teeth.
Titus can you please answer the question in the wind PT (or here I don’t care) about the case for PP scum please?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3191 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3187, fireisredsir wrote:i agree that it should not be a thunderdome but i do think titus is likely to be scum
If you think Titus is scum why are you against the thunderdome?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3192 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3190, Enchant wrote:That's because of windclans who decided to out instead of asking normally.

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Is there a list somewhere of who said what and who claimed what?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3197 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3194, Enchant wrote:
In post 3192, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3190, Enchant wrote:That's because of windclans who decided to out instead of asking normally.

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Is there a list somewhere of who said what and who claimed what?
no
We should probably do that to help people catch up. I can’t start on my lunch break but if things are outed best everyone knows them.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3204 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3201, Mistyx wrote:also i didn't even call it t/t i just said plausibly t/t

but this sort of obstinate "i was right and you misconstrued me" "no i was right and you misconstrued me" trends more towards being more genuine on both sides

and i also don't think titus pulls this as scum after what happened to mastina so
Did something special happen besides her elim?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3207 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3205, fireisredsir wrote:math, any thoughts on ?
Can’t research a post that big on lunch break will come back later
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3228 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Can we like not hammer before I have a chance to get into the game please?

I have a theory that Titus deliberately joined the wind hood and I want to explore that. It’s especially valid if she joined after T3 was wagoned but I will have to check time stamps after work.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3232 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3229, Mistyx wrote:
In post 3228, MathBlade wrote:Can we like not hammer before I have a chance to get into the game please?

I have a theory that Titus deliberately joined the wind hood and I want to explore that. It’s especially valid if she joined after T3 was wagoned but I will have to check time stamps after work.
that's not a theory, she explicitly confirmed in thread she chose how/when to join
Oh lol. Thanks for correcting it. I will need to ISO her main game thread after work.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3242 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3238, Bell wrote:Titus is already at E-1?
In post 3236, Mistyx wrote:i do agree that windclan is probably still not pure but i'm not sure if i'd go valslot or titus first

i would like to hear some about val content in the hood? does it line up with his in-thread perspective? was he solving the other clans?
I couldn’t keep track and it just seemed really fast.

In regards to Val they seemed solvey. They said they had a Warrior Cats expert they claimed they were talking with. I don’t know about the in thread perspective. The replacement not so much.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3243 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Mainly if I am Titus scum why do I pick the wind hood? @Mistyx if you’re here where abouts was that discussion?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3244 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 33, Titus wrote:I'm a stray. Someone adopt me.
I think Titus is town here. Titus doesn’t usually crumb (although sometimes does) as scum. It’s almost a dead give away she’s town here. A lot of people here have played with Titus before so I am curious why people who know her are scumreading her.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3250 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3247, Cephrir wrote:
In post 3243, MathBlade wrote:Mainly if I am Titus scum why do I pick the wind hood? @Mistyx if you’re here where abouts was that discussion?
to the best of my knowledge, titus has never offered any reason for that decision as town either. i just went looking in her iso for it.

but that hood had a lot going on in it at the time, so i'd be surprised if that weren't the reason as either alignment.
I checked the time stamps and Titus joined before Mastina hammer I think as she was asking about hammers.

What precipitated Titus being pushed D1?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3251 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3249, Cephrir wrote:
In post 3244, MathBlade wrote:
I think Titus is town here. Titus doesn’t usually crumb (although sometimes does) as scum. It’s almost a dead give away she’s town here. A lot of people here have played with Titus before so I am curious why people who know her are scumreading her.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

read the rest of her iso and get back to me
Or I can post things as I see them and post thoughts and see why people think what they do?

If I had to read every iso before posting I wouldn’t get anywhere.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3252 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3250, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3247, Cephrir wrote:
In post 3243, MathBlade wrote:Mainly if I am Titus scum why do I pick the wind hood? @Mistyx if you’re here where abouts was that discussion?
to the best of my knowledge, titus has never offered any reason for that decision as town either. i just went looking in her iso for it.

but that hood had a lot going on in it at the time, so i'd be surprised if that weren't the reason as either alignment.
I checked the time stamps and Titus joined before Mastina hammer I think as she was asking about hammers.

What precipitated Titus being pushed D1?
I don’t see Titus being wagoned on a VC anywhere.

So what’s up with this PP/Titus fight?

Why does it feel like a rehash?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3253 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2077, Titus wrote:It shouldn't. PP is 100% scum here.
Okay here’s the first sus lemme see what day that’s on.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3254 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Eww why no VCs there :(

Found where I need to read to sort Titus/PP though

Gonna be afk a bit while I do unless someone has questions.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3257 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3255, PenguinPower wrote:I literally linked in in response to you asking hours ago….
Yes and so did Fire.

I like to find posts naturally then compare so not biased.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3259 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3256, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 3251, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3249, Cephrir wrote:
In post 3244, MathBlade wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

read the rest of her iso and get back to me
Or I can post things as I see them and post thoughts and see why people think what they do?

If I had to read every iso before posting I wouldn’t get anywhere.
MULTIPLE OCCASIONS OF FALSE BRAVADO IN A SPECIFIC WAY THAT FEELS UNLIKE TOWN TITUS. THEY SEEMED TO BE UNINTERESTED IN VCA AND FORMED THEIR EARLY READS LIKE A PLAYER WHO SCUM HUNTS IN A PURELY BEHAVIORAL WAY. THEIR CERTAINTY IN THE T3 FLIP FELT LIKE THEY WERE MILKING IT FOR BUS CRED. THEY ALSO HAVE BEEN UNWILLING TO ELABORATE ON PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING AND BASICALLY OMGUS ANYONE WHO MAKES A SERIOUS ATTEMPT TO PUSH THEM.

I THINK THAT IS A GOOD POINT ABOUT THE ROLE CRUMB, AND MY COUNTER ARGUMENT IS THAT THIS IS A GAME WHERE SHE WOULD BE MORE MOTIVATED TO CRUMB HER ROLE AS SCUM BECAUSE SHE WILL BE JOINING A CLAN LATER AND WILL NOT WANT TO ALARM THEM AND BE POORLY RECIEVED ON THE OUTSET.
Counterpoint kept in mind. Without knowing her role I find this plausible but undeterminable.

Titus has bravado as any alignment. I find it more sus when she doesn’t.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3260 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2086, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2084, Titus wrote:
In post 2079, Cephrir wrote:What makes you so sure?
1) He basically lied about his wagon position.
2) When I corrected him, he turned attention to bell.
3) His mastina vote is sheeping the river clan naked.
4) T3 was a lazy no info vote yesterday but now suddenly is worth a naked vote as the wagon creeps up.
5) He shades my attention on him and his behavior as deflection from Bell.
1.)No, I looked at the two votecounts from the mod and was incorrect.
2.)No, I went and counted the votes between the two votecounts from the mod and it showed that YOU were incorrect in your statement that I was the shifting vote. It was Bell, and I called that out to you.
3.)Hi, I'm PP. Welcome to my D1 in all games every. You are aware of this.
4.)Yes, if lazy people continue to not do things it's fine. This isn't D1 anymore.
5.)No, you are ignoring something that factually happened to push elsewhere based on falsities.
I really feel this is TvT or TvS. I think TvT but Penguin scum is possible, but not probable.

Titus is the kind of player to use wagons for support and being incorrect about something verifiable will ping her.
Similarly PP responding arrogantly and not going “oh oops I made a mistake” really loudly and just deflecting is going to irk Titus.

Statement 5 seems like a “not me but you” which is kinda PP as any alignment.

PP just doesn’t feel scum. Yes I know such a verbose argument.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3261 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Now to look at Fire then PP’s posts to see if anything different strikes me
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3263 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3181, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 3171, MathBlade wrote:Can someone summarize the Titus = scum case? I asked Titus to summarize the PP= scum case in the wind hood.
i think she's playing similar to how she played as scum in datisis cafe. the way she was pushing people based on a t3 preflip without actually having much of any reason to scumread t3 is similar to how she handled ircher there

specifically her into into is v scummy imo, that's basically the first place she even mentions a suspicion on t3 and she immediately pivots it into a partner read and a vote on norwee. she does vote t3 after that, but still she never really is giving reasons for why t3 is scum, just asking people to join and pushing for partners

related, i think the way she's handled penguin is super weird, i don't think her projected confidence there is really supported by anything she's actually posted, and she's focusing way more just on being confident than on actual reasons for why he's scum. their back and forth into her suddenly saying he is "100% scum here" just feels super faked to me. and she's still pushing there? it feels way more positional than a genuine read, like they got in a 1v1 and so she felt pressured to have to come up with a scumread there

also her just kinda feels like how she fakes town theorizing vca titus. the conclusions just feel a little hollow and almost random. i don't think the logic really follows to make datisi a good flip off what she said

in general i just think she kinda feels like a shell of her town self, like all the confidence and outward projection is there, but it isn't actually supported underneath that surface level. and i remember getting exactly that impression from her scum game recently so

VOTE: titus
So she’s town Titus?

Scum Titus is understandable and buddying
Town Titus is incomprehensible garbage.

The fact she’s pissed people off is probably town lol
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3264 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3262, Nero Cain wrote:What are you guys talking about? Titus, as scum, has very much used the "I crumbed my role, look how townie I am!" before.
As I said it’s not exclusive but more likely town.

She’s made it her entire focus.

I just don’t see her scum here.

She seems completely in her own world which means her reads are likely utter garbage except maybe one

But I think she’s town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3266 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3265, fireisredsir wrote:i just played with scum titus and im saying that this looks like that

thats like a big portion of that post
Link me?

She’s usually buddy buddy as scum

“Please go miselim this Townie”

I wanna see if her meta changed
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3270 (isolation #25) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3267, fireisredsir wrote:viewtopic.php?f=3&t=89922

i think its also kinda similar to what i read of her posting in the multiball large, specifically the vibe of having kind of a shell of surface level confidence but without any support backing it up
I kinda see this on a quick skim but I don’t.

I guess the big question for those who have read the thread is has Titus been overall consistent?

Not the finer points but load broadly.

viewtopic.php?p=13507860#p13507860

In the scum game you linked she hates slips then argues something might be one. That’s a “broad” inconsistency.

Has she done any “broad” inconsistencies?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3271 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3268, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:I DON'T THINK THIS IS REPRESENTATIVE OF WHY OTHERS SCUMREAD TITUS, THESE ARE JUST PERSONALLY POSTS I NOTICED WHICH I REMEMBER PINGING ME.

I'M NOT GETTING INTO ANY OF HER POSTS SURROUNDING THE T3 SLOT. IF YOU NEED ME TO EXPLAIN WHY I THOUGHT IT LOOKED LIKE SHE WAS BUSSING T3, I CAN GET INTO THAT NEXT IN A SEPARATE POST IF YOU ASK ME TO.
In post 244, Titus wrote:
In post 239, Charloux wrote:
In post 238, Titus wrote:VOTE: Charloux

Don't like the response to my stray claim on multiple levels.
Explain
I don't explain myself to scumreads.
DOESN'T FEEL LIKE TOWN TITUS.
In post 671, Titus wrote:@Bear, I'll focus on getting a read there when I catch up.
ALSO DOESN'T FEEL LIKE TOWN TITUS, SIMILAR TO ABOVE.

SPOILER: THEY NEVER FINISH CATCHING UP.
In post 678, Titus wrote:Why are you saying things to try and get a rise out of me? There is a large chunk I haven't read. That's how I roll when afk for a bit.
ATE
In post 682, Titus wrote:Image

Yes no?
I READ THIS AS MILKING THE THEME FOR TOWN READS. CONSIDERING HOW INVESTED THEY ALLEGEDLY ARE IN THE GAME, THEY AREN'T REALLY DOING MUCH TO TRY AND SOLVE IT.
In post 1210, Titus wrote:I want a claim so I can make my move accordingly.

Worst case, we flip a lurker. We need town to work together, which means someone compromise.
SOUNDS LAMIST AND BULLSHIT FROM ANYONE, NON TITUS-SPECIFIC, CLASSIC SCUMTELL.
In post 1281, Titus wrote:I might bake cookies.
In post 1283, Titus wrote:UNVOTE: Marashu
SEEMS IRREVERENT AND DERPY IN A WAY WHICH DOESN'T FEEL LIKE TOWN TITUS.
In post 1923, Titus wrote:I am not a beacon of obvtown, but do not consider giving me warrior powers until I say I'm eligible. This is not a fakeout.
PINGED ME HARD AS SOUNDING LAMIST.
Please get into it. Baking cookies is a reference to her using her PR or crumbing.

I wish Shiro was still in the game. I’d ask him.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3273 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3272, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 3260, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2086, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2084, Titus wrote:
In post 2079, Cephrir wrote:What makes you so sure?
1) He basically lied about his wagon position.
2) When I corrected him, he turned attention to bell.
3) His mastina vote is sheeping the river clan naked.
4) T3 was a lazy no info vote yesterday but now suddenly is worth a naked vote as the wagon creeps up.
5) He shades my attention on him and his behavior as deflection from Bell.
1.)No, I looked at the two votecounts from the mod and was incorrect.
2.)No, I went and counted the votes between the two votecounts from the mod and it showed that YOU were incorrect in your statement that I was the shifting vote. It was Bell, and I called that out to you.
3.)Hi, I'm PP. Welcome to my D1 in all games every. You are aware of this.
4.)Yes, if lazy people continue to not do things it's fine. This isn't D1 anymore.
5.)No, you are ignoring something that factually happened to push elsewhere based on falsities.
I really feel this is TvT or TvS. I think TvT but Penguin scum is possible, but not probable.

Titus is the kind of player to use wagons for support and being incorrect about something verifiable will ping her.
Similarly PP responding arrogantly and not going “oh oops I made a mistake” really loudly and just deflecting is going to irk Titus.

Statement 5 seems like a “not me but you” which is kinda PP as any alignment.

PP just doesn’t feel scum. Yes I know such a verbose argument.
I did say I made a mistake on how many votes T3 had. Hell, I posted the entire vote count chain to show it.

You know what Titus didn’t do? Say she fucked up by saying I moved off at even wagons and that was Bell.
But see that’s never enough for Titus

Unless you grovel and go “Omg your highness I messed up I am so sorry” she will eternally scumread you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3275 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3175, Mistyx wrote:
Spoiler: datisi on t3
In post 1583, Datisi wrote:so, now that t3 showed life, can we know more about the reason for the flashwagon?
In post 1585, Datisi wrote:interesting, do you know why / are you willing to share why titus joined?

i'm not against a t3 wagon though. so like. cool ig.
In post 1727, Datisi wrote:i am not so sure anymore what i think about mastina, alignment wise. though i am of the feeling i might even just want to flip her because it's clear the mastina-norwee situation is not going to change so might as well actually like, resolve it early so that we can get into normal mafia after it.

VOTE: kittytacky

i don't know. mastina isn't a bad flip from a thread health and/or information perspective. so i don't exactly hate that wagon, i guess. i can't in good conscience vote there right now but maybe later.

besides running up kittytacky, i also would like to have t3 run up - if we're talking about alignment-reasons to kill someone.

also i'm not really in the mood to fake motivation for this game because this day is a drag. so let me know if you, like, want my specific opinion on something. i'm reading the thread. but like. idk.
In post 1969, Datisi wrote:VOTE: kittytacky

as for who else i want to sus -- idk lol. t3's posting is kind of bad, and i wanna hear what shiro/marashu have going on.

these all feal kind of... lhf, so i am very likely misreading someone, probably multiple people, so i'll keep an eye out on that ig.
In post 2108, Datisi wrote:it's a good wagon because it's on t3

fwiw, if t3 is scum, i would be very surprised if no scum is voting him right now, so... i don't really care if his wagon is unclean

@alisae, i'm pretty sure i'm right and i don't wanna answer the other stuff. like i said, it majorly sucks if you're town and it so happened that you suspected 3 town people in a weird way, but /shrug, cross that bridge if we get to it
In post 2989, Datisi wrote:well, considering enchant's scumrange is zero, we should know his alignment for sure pretty quick

VOTE: t3? idk lole
In post 3044, Datisi wrote:i am just so confused about t3's play if scum here because i know he's capable of more than this

ig everyone has off games sometimes but it's just weird
In post 3124, Datisi wrote:something something prodge something something kill t3 waiting for replacements k bye

these are most of the direct mentions of T3 from datisi - i cut out a lot of stuff that was arguing with ali/norwee about why they were pushing T3 because i think that's a separate line of argument and i'm honestly not sure how to feel about it, i'll try to write something about that later but for now just keep in mind that this case does not accurately represent my confidence level on the read

but this is basically exactly how i'd expect a scum partner of T3's to treat him - going "yeah i'm fine with the wagon" without ever elaborating on why other than "his posts are bad"

it just seemed like he didn't have any active interest in solving T3 even taking the ali/norwee stuff into account - i know i said that it was giving me hesitations on it but the point of the argument felt more like it was with ali/norwee than anything to do with T3

altogether i think it's just an s/s dynamic
VOTE: Datisi
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3277 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3274, PenguinPower wrote:No no no. She doubled down, refused to acknowledge, used a pithy statement, and said it still made me scum.

That’s scum. Plain and simple.
Or she’s just arrogant, give me my damn way or scum are clearly going to stop me from having the elim I think town needs so I am gonna spam the thread til I get it, has RL, and then losing motivation Titus.

I very much think it’s that Titus.

If you’re so convinced, flip her, I say told you so if I live

Because right now you both seem very unreasonable
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3280 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3278, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 3270, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3267, fireisredsir wrote:viewtopic.php?f=3&t=89922

i think its also kinda similar to what i read of her posting in the multiball large, specifically the vibe of having kind of a shell of surface level confidence but without any support backing it up
I kinda see this on a quick skim but I don’t.

I guess the big question for those who have read the thread is has Titus been overall consistent?

Not the finer points but load broadly.

viewtopic.php?p=13507860#p13507860

In the scum game you linked she hates slips then argues something might be one. That’s a “broad” inconsistency.

Has she done any “broad” inconsistencies?
i thought that the way she started her VCA and found it led towards wanting to flip datisi for info and then basically dropped that immediately and started going in another direction was inconsistent. it didn't feel like there was anything behind the vca theorizing and it was just looking for something to do. more of a mindset inconsistency ig

but anyway are you saying she has a broad inconsistency of this level in every scumgame bc idk if that's really likely to be true

and i thought you said she made less sense as town
Sense and inconsistency are two different things.

Logical sense is premise A>B>C

If she does A>B therefore Q she’s probably town

If she does A>B but then !A > C and acting as if not A and A are true scum.
But A has to be a “broad” concept not minutia. It can be slips it can be one persons alignment etc. what it’s not is word choice or a single event.

And here she is making sense just people disagree with her.

Disagreement != scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3281 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I guess that would make her scummy.

My gut says she’s town but I won’t stop the wagon. I just think Datisi is more likely scum.

I just don’t “feel” Titus scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3307 (isolation #32) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

This just really seems like Titus is town here

She just doesn’t mess up like that as scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3314 (isolation #33) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3313, Datisi wrote:math, are you saying that scum-her is not capable of faking the event in this game?
Correct. I don’t think so no.

I think she has been swamped in RL and I don’t think this is fakery.

Her level of fakery as scum is generally really good.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3321 (isolation #34) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3318, Datisi wrote:
In post 3314, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3313, Datisi wrote:math, are you saying that scum-her is not capable of faking the event in this game?
Correct. I don’t think so no.

I think she has been swamped in RL and I don’t think this is fakery.

Her level of fakery as scum is generally really good.
if her level of fakery is really good... why is she not capable of acting confused about flavour names?
She’s too smart to mimic confusion. Brain smart isn’t always emotional smart.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3325 (isolation #35) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3322, Toogeloo wrote::? Plus I'm replacing into a game that has no need of my solving yet (because I have nothing). The only to offer is information. If everyone is informed, the advantage is not that big a deal for scum.
Ewww

Depending upon who scum is that can be a death sentence.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3340 (isolation #36) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3338, Cephrir wrote:one of them doesn't, the rest probably do, but i don't think it's worth pointing them straight at every power role
Interesting, where did you get this idea from?

If scum have to get powers and one doesn’t I’d expect that power to be rather game important of some kind.

Mainly if town has a “masonry” in the leaders, I’d expect scum to be in every PT.

Giving town a de facto masonry and giving town over control of all powers and a second “masonry” would be a lot.

When I was scum in a similar(well as similar as one can get) in Shadowrun scum had the capability to fuck with missions.

I think with the sheer amount of hoods there has to be some way for scum to keep up.

In short I think either A) scum have a leader in leader PT B) scum have a person in every other hood or C) both

Especially since Marashu flipped mason.

Imho your suggestion is pretty absurd
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3346 (isolation #37) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3344, Cephrir wrote:
In post 3340, MathBlade wrote:If scum have to get powers and one doesn’t I’d expect that power to be rather game important of some kind.
they got to choose one, is how i'm reading it
Interesting will have to iso fire after the meeting.

If they got to choose one then the one they did pick would need to be really helpful to balance your suggestion or your suggestion is wrong.

*thinking*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3349 (isolation #38) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3345, Cephrir wrote:i wonder when people will stop pretending all town hoods and masonries are the same thing
When they stop having the same power level demonstrated in many many games. I use “” because it’s not literally one but might as well be. I think that when you put all the words and letters together and look at prior games it does work like that.

It’s why I find neighborizer as one of the most OP roles.

Sure it’s not like a cop that gets mod info

But if you flip a scum slot in a hood you have spew for days.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3350 (isolation #39) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3353 (isolation #40) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3352, Datisi wrote:that wasn't even comodded by koba
This game is.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3356 (isolation #41) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3355, Titus wrote:
In post 3351, Cephrir wrote:i dont agree but i dont think theres any point in discussing it further right now
How's about discussing how the town core replaced out and now all the good core in WindClan is gone?

WindClan would be stomping right now.

Math, take a look at the votes. Look at the developing T3 wagon D1 and then D2.

PP got caught bussing.

Fire has no substance in his ISO

Bear is a spam bot....

But town is gone so we likely just lose but going to try.

There's only one scum left after those.
Added to list of things to do after work.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3366 (isolation #42) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3360, Cephrir wrote:Is this negging
It’s depressed Titus :( Which means whatever her alignment she’s just frustrated and throwing shit and praying versus being slow and methodical.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3375 (isolation #43) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3355, Titus wrote:
In post 3351, Cephrir wrote:i dont agree but i dont think theres any point in discussing it further right now
How's about discussing how the town core replaced out and now all the good core in WindClan is gone?

WindClan would be stomping right now.

Math, take a look at the votes. Look at the developing T3 wagon D1 and then D2.

PP got caught bussing.

Fire has no substance in his ISO

Bear is a spam bot....

But town is gone so we likely just lose but going to try.

There's only one scum left after those.
I get it from here…

I am right but we are going to lose feels powerless.

Especially since I disagree on some of her reads.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3386 (isolation #44) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3380, fireisredsir wrote:math getting the alisae slot is kinda funny to me bc reading both of their posts make me tired and not want to respond
This is pretty sus.

For hating the thunderdome you sure aren’t interacting outside it much.

This feels like TvT crime and I wanna poke at lurkers outside it.

It’s even more sus a lot of people SR Datisi yet no one actually votes him.

Datisi flash wagon let’s goooo!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3389 (isolation #45) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3316, Mistyx wrote:
In post 3315, Dannflor wrote:Can you tell me about how your datisi read came about? Is that something you worked on overnight? How much did you share with your neighborhood?
no i barely read overnight

the datisi thing came bc a little bit after daystart i remembered the d1 T3 flash and figured id look through it to see if anyone looked good/bad from it

and i thought datisi coming in after the fact going "idk why this happened but okay" was a bad look so i iso'd him for how he handled T3 separately and thought it was bad

so i cased him
Bear post doesn’t show up on mobile

Took me like two seconds for two others.

The fact that this is a thunderdome despite many people’s objections tells me I want no where near either of them and they both probably flip town.

What will likely happen is that people will go “It’s Math” elim Titus, she flips green
Then go “Guess we were wrong in the thunderdome” elim PP, he flips green

Meanwhile I am trying to elim you/lurkers where the scum probably are.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3391 (isolation #46) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Find me a post anywhere recently that isn’t Titus or math.

Show me where town is actually scumhunting. Hell even a possibility of who is scum with Titus if you’re that sure.

Like I don’t think you can because this has been a rip on Titus parade and it’s dumb.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3393 (isolation #47) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3390, Datisi wrote:literally none of that explains why i'm scum
You’re literally vacant posting right now

You’re not taking a stance at all or hunting

You’re usually vocal AF.

Others also posted your T3 vibes suck.

I think their cases are good and it’s a read Titus and I agree on.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3396 (isolation #48) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3395, Datisi wrote:also why are you saying plural "cases" when i have seen only one case (that was kinda mid, no offense)

also also, you have seen me play scum and seen me be "vocal af" as scum - so i think it's fair to say that my lack of loudness doesn't imply scum, because boi i can be loud as scum

so why tf are you bringing it up as an actual point
Because there’s Mistyx’s case and I remember one other lighter one

I do not remember a Dann town case but link me and I will read it.

As scum you’re loud/quiet whenever it suits you and a TvT cat fight does suit you go shut up.

Look at how many people are legit not committing right now.

There’s gotta be some scum in there
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3398 (isolation #49) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3376, Ydrasse wrote:

VOTE COUNT 3.2[5]
Titus
: PenguinPower, Cephrir, Nero Cain, fireisredsir, SCRRRDBEAR
[2]
PenguinPower
: Titus, flow trap
[1]
Datisi
: MathBlade

[9]
Not voting
: Datisi, Toogeloo, Bell, KittyTacky, Dannflor, Mistyx, Enchant, Something_Smart, boy next door,

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to eliminate.

Day three ends in (expired on 2022-11-20 11:49:06).

MOD NOTES• have fun!

• let us know if you have any questions, or if something's wrong!

• keep track of your post count!

• currently v/la: dannflor. if i'm missing one/you're not v/la anymore let me know.
You, Kitty, and Mistyx who are all widely scumread (I disagree that all could be scum together) haven’t hopped on:

If Titus is scum do you think she’s scum with them?

Like if y’all are gonna push Titus freaking push her. How is she scum? What is she doing? What gamestate manipulation is she doing? Huh?

I see people looking at posts in isolation nitpicking this and that for straws to grab onto versus actually reading her.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3403 (isolation #50) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Lmao

Like do we have to do this while I quote shit you deny it repeatedly?

Like seriously

That’s an elaborate dodge of The Who is scum with Titus question.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3404 (isolation #51) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

You’re literally proving my point

Finding something to nitpick versus addressing the overall topic
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3406 (isolation #52) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3405, Datisi wrote:i mean if your overall topic is "here are a few incorrect assumptions, now give me a full game solve to accompany scum-titus or your read is invalid", yes you are absolutely right i am not responding to that lol
I am not saying an entire solve.

I am saying show some in-depth thought I know people are capable of.

Like “maybe Titus is scum with X because Y”
Or “Titus isn’t scum with Q because R”

Replace letters with whatever makes sense

Something to show you’re thinking and willing to talk about other slots rather than just picking on Titus over a perceived slight.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3407 (isolation #53) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3365, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 1441, T3 wrote:Mistyx is scummy. She’s saying that things are arbitrary but not actually offering her own suggestions as to what the thread should be talking about. 452 is also scummy because it’s questioning mech stuff that isn’t public. Also her asking why mastina’s Norwee vote is the only vote Norwee cares about is bad because mastina was leading the wagon. 601-609 progression is bad. Her questioning of KT is good and displays clear scumhunting.
FENCE SITTING. T3 CAN GO IN EITHER DIRECTION FROM HERE. LOOK AT HIS LAST SENTENCE.
An example

There’s several Misty is scum snipes like this

Like seriously.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3412 (isolation #54) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3408, Cephrir wrote:If you're expecting me to preflip Titus as scum you are going to be disappointed
I am expecting you to be scum hunting

Preflip associations are how you make sure a read is sound

If you think someone is scum but have no partners your read is bad

If you’re not validating your reads you’re not hunting

So ergo everyone should be doing them

Relying on them extensively no but doing them yes

It’s like everyone decided to phone in Titus is the elim and we don’t have to talk anyone else now

And when imho she flips green the take away is “oh well”
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3413 (isolation #55) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3411, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 3406, MathBlade wrote:Like “maybe Titus is scum with X because Y”
Or “Titus isn’t scum with Q because R”

Replace letters with whatever makes sense

Something to show you’re thinking and willing to talk about other slots rather than just picking on Titus over a perceived slight.
Why do I need to decipher the whole scum team or make pre-flip associatives just because someone was caught being super scummy?

Like - it's not a "perceived slight..." it's continuous scummy behavior and she should be yeeted for it.
At best if I am being generous at face value she made one mistake

Then people nakedly vote

And don’t talk anyone else
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3415 (isolation #56) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3414, PenguinPower wrote:I think you are clouded in your view of her play this game if that's your takeaway.
I really don’t think so.

I have a trip this weekend.

I am fully expecting Titus to flip green and then no one reflect and just “she was scummy”

When no she wasn’t.

V/LA until Monday after work

See y’all Monday if Titus isn’t flipped by then.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3427 (isolation #57) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

It really doesn’t.

If no one is solving Titus is town.

This wagon absolutely should not be happening.

Titus flips green. I die. Y’all miselim PP.

That’s how I think this goes.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3546 (isolation #58) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3544, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 3543, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:CAN ANYONE DISPROVE A T3/TITUS/MISTYX/KITTYTACKY/DATISI SOLVE?
HEY MATHBLADE CAN YOU DISPROVE A T3/TITUS/MISTYX/KITTYTACKY/DATISI TEAM WITH VCA?
I just got done with a shit ton of RL peopling

I don’t have the spoons to prove or disprove a and b are letters of the alphabet let alone a solve atm.

I am going to go with it’s unlikely because team wolves are generally wrong.

The VCA I did do off a very limited selection of VCs earlier suggested Kitty town iirc. Will check wind PT when I feel human. I also think Titus is town so that’s another reason it’s likely wrong.

And no I haven’t read anything else here
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3547 (isolation #59) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3530, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:VCA NEEDS TO BE PERFORMED ASSUMING A T3/TITUS/MISTYX TEAM

GOD AM I GOING TO HAVE TO DO ALL THE GOOD SOLVING TODAY. I AM TERRIBLE AT VCA.

WHAT DOES "OVERLOADING A WAGON" MEAN?
Not sure on context here

It’s generally when a large group of scum is on any one wagon / avoiding it there’s a huge risk of eventually someone on the team being sussed. Scum tend to (but not always) be split on wagons for this reason even subconsciously. It’s not an absolute but a good rule of thumb,
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3549 (isolation #60) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Generally an intro VCA takes a look and see what narrative the votes themselves do. Since the moderator is a neutral party taking votes whenever they like/proper it’s usually enough to build a narrative.

Then you compare that narrative to the one in thread.

Eg an elim on scum with limited wagons says uninfluential scum couldn’t say them (or didn’t want to)
But an elim on scum on a flash wagon or with many other wagons suggests a heated debate/deadline/freak out.

So if there was randomly a flash wagon without a heated debate or limited wagons but players were successful in several pulls off and on
This helps you to find places to read to catch up on.

Imho it can help reinforce or disprove a given narrative more so than “prove” any particular team.

VCA can strongly suggest and without like a supporting defense otherwise go with it.

VCA to me is like circumstantial evidence not a smoking gun. Sometimes it’s all you got if scum are good but it is still evidence.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3551 (isolation #61) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3550, Bell wrote:I have never seen any data to support that VCA is any more accurate than tea leave reading and I hate that nobody has bothered putting in the effort to figure out if it works or not.
In
The problem is different players call different things VCA.

I find it more useful to understand the game and find townreads or prove something possible or impossible than an exact solve.

When I get tunnelled I kinda forget that though :/
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3553 (isolation #62) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3552, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3515, SCRRRDBEAR wrote: S_S CAN YOU TALK ABOUT THIS READ? WHY DID YOUR VOTE STAY ON KITTYTACKY ALL D2?

I liked the Kitty wagon more than the T3 wagon. I thought Shiidaji posting a mega wall in the PT and nothing in the main thread was towny, and I thought Kitty was actively suspicious and deserved to be pressured more.
What were Shiidaji’s reads? Shiidaji = T3 yeah?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3557 (isolation #63) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3554, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 3550, Bell wrote:I have never seen any data to support that VCA is any more accurate than tea leave reading and I hate that nobody has bothered putting in the effort to figure out if it works or not.
In
I DON'T THINK THERE'S A NEED FOR IT TO BE TESTED, IT'S JUST APPLYING DEDUCTIVE REASONING TO VOTING HISTORY. SOME INDIVIDUALS WILL BE ABLE TO DEDUCE USEFUL INFORMATION FROM VOTING HISTORY IF THEY ARE FAMILIAR WITH BASIC PATTERNS AND MAKING LOGICAL INFERENCES. IF THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR AND MAKE LOGICAL ERRORS THEN THEY WILL NOT PRODUCE USEFUL INFORMATION.

I FEEL THERE IS A NEED TO DO THIS NOW UNDER THE ASSUMPTION THAT T3/TITUS/MISTYX ARE DARK ONES BECAUSE I BELIEVE THEY ARE NOT GENUINE AT ALL, AND I THINK VCA (DEDUCTIVE REASONING APPLIED TO VOTING HISTORY) WILL GENERATE USEFUL INFORMATION NOW IF DONE CORRECTLY.
In post 3552, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3515, SCRRRDBEAR wrote: S_S CAN YOU TALK ABOUT THIS READ? WHY DID YOUR VOTE STAY ON KITTYTACKY ALL D2?

I liked the Kitty wagon more than the T3 wagon. I thought Shiidaji posting a mega wall in the PT and nothing in the main thread was towny, and I thought Kitty was actively suspicious and deserved to be pressured more.
IMO THIS IS A COMPLETELY SINCERE RESPONSE AND I REALLY FEEL LIKE SS IS TOWN. THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY.
In post 3548, Bell wrote:
In post 3513, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:MISTYX CAN YOU ELABORATE ON YOUR S_S READ?

BELL CAN YOU ELABORATE ON YOUR MISTYX READ?
She's doing more work in this game and seemingly being more inquisitive than scum her.
In addition, I don't think that she interacts with T3 as they did if they were partners.

It's honestly, good enough for me.
I THINK YOU'RE UNDERESTIMATING THEIR SCUM GAME, WHICH IS AN IMPRESSIVE FEAT BECAUSE IT'S STILL PRETTY TRANSPARENT. I CHALLENGE YOU TO REVIEW THE QUALITY OF THE "WORK" THEY'VE DONE AND ASK YOURSELF IF IT COULD EASILY BE THROWN TOGETHER TO LOOK LIKE "ACTIVITY." I SHOULD PROBABLY BoP MYSELF FOR DEFENDING THEM D2.
In post 3546, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3544, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 3543, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:CAN ANYONE DISPROVE A T3/TITUS/MISTYX/KITTYTACKY/DATISI SOLVE?
HEY MATHBLADE CAN YOU DISPROVE A T3/TITUS/MISTYX/KITTYTACKY/DATISI TEAM WITH VCA?
I just got done with a shit ton of RL peopling

I don’t have the spoons to prove or disprove a and b are letters of the alphabet let alone a solve atm.

I am going to go with it’s unlikely because team wolves are generally wrong.

The VCA I did do off a very limited selection of VCs earlier suggested Kitty town iirc. Will check wind PT when I feel human. I also think Titus is town so that’s another reason it’s likely wrong.

And no I haven’t read anything else here
In post 3547, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3530, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:VCA NEEDS TO BE PERFORMED ASSUMING A T3/TITUS/MISTYX TEAM

GOD AM I GOING TO HAVE TO DO ALL THE GOOD SOLVING TODAY. I AM TERRIBLE AT VCA.

WHAT DOES "OVERLOADING A WAGON" MEAN?
Not sure on context here

It’s generally when a large group of scum is on any one wagon / avoiding it there’s a huge risk of eventually someone on the team being sussed. Scum tend to (but not always) be split on wagons for this reason even subconsciously. It’s not an absolute but a good rule of thumb,
In post 3549, MathBlade wrote:Generally an intro VCA takes a look and see what narrative the votes themselves do. Since the moderator is a neutral party taking votes whenever they like/proper it’s usually enough to build a narrative.

Then you compare that narrative to the one in thread.

Eg an elim on scum with limited wagons says uninfluential scum couldn’t say them (or didn’t want to)
But an elim on scum on a flash wagon or with many other wagons suggests a heated debate/deadline/freak out.

So if there was randomly a flash wagon without a heated debate or limited wagons but players were successful in several pulls off and on
This helps you to find places to read to catch up on.

Imho it can help reinforce or disprove a given narrative more so than “prove” any particular team.

VCA can strongly suggest and without like a supporting defense otherwise go with it.

VCA to me is like circumstantial evidence not a smoking gun. Sometimes it’s all you got if scum are good but it is still evidence.
THIS IS ACTUALLY QUITE HELPFUL, THANK YOU. I AM ALSO TIRED AND WILL BE ATTEMPTING TO VCA TOMORROW UNDER VARIOUS ASSUMPTIONS. YOU MAY NOT AGREE WITH MOST OF IT BECAUSE I'M VERY CONFIDENT IN THE T3/TITUS/MISTYX ASPECT OF MY SOLVE, BUT I'M OPEN TO CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM NONTHELESS.

FWIW I WISH TITUS WERE TOWN SO THAT THEY WOULD DO SOME HELPFUL VCA, BUT ALAS.

I find that listing out assumptions before starting helps:

Ie
Premise 0: Scum are of size between X and Y.
Scum have day chat/don’t have daychat.

Start small and literal things that are true almost no matter what independent of the thread then build around facts.

Eg for me I started with the general fact that scum generally are not on their buddies miselim wagon and there are usually some good town that are on a town only elim.

Both - Titus, Dannflor, Norway, Mistyx, Marashu, Enchant
Only T3 - Kitty Tacky, Datisi, Charloux, SBEAR
Only mastina - fire, Val, Bell, PP, Norway, me

So the only T3’s are likely town barring good reason.

Datisi shot up as a scumread for me due to the bad play, but initial VCA said town but did want me to focus on.

I know I am town but my slot being omitted on last VC seems more replacement oriented.

Granted the idea isn’t perfect but I think your solve is off. It’s where I am starting from.

And no it’s almost midnight so I am not updating it for replaceapalooza
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3558 (isolation #64) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Good town only on a scum elim*

I can’t type my bad
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3559 (isolation #65) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

If I had spoons to make the VCA better I would but someone who knows at least the high level events will likely make a better one
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3560 (isolation #66) » Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Being explicit helps find wrong assumptions (ie if I am right and Titus is town) then which assumption is wrong you can find.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3581 (isolation #67) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3477, Ydrasse wrote:

VOTE COUNT 3.3[6]
Titus
: PenguinPower, Cephrir, Nero Cain, fireisredsir, SCRRRDBEAR, KittyTacky
[4]
PenguinPower
: Titus, flow trap, Bell, Toogeloo
[1]
Datisi
: MathBlade
[1]
flow trap
: Datisi

[5]
Not voting
: Dannflor, Mistyx, Enchant, Something_Smart, boy next door,

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to eliminate.

Day three ends in (expired on 2022-11-20 11:49:06).

MOD NOTES• have fun!

• let us know if you have any questions, or if something's wrong!

• keep track of your post count!

• prodding boy next door and flow trap.

• currently v/la: dannflor, mathblade. if i'm missing one/you're not v/la anymore let me know.
Bear, I will make you a deal.

I will vote Titus under the following conditions:
1) If Titus flips town you write out all of your premises and then do your VCA and post it. It’s something you wanna get better at so you should try it.

2) If Titus flips scum I will turn you into a double voter tomorrow for 48 hrs (except me obvi).

I don’t think Titus is scum but I think elsewhere is antitown.

Do you agree?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3583 (isolation #68) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Titus
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3586 (isolation #69) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3585, flow trap wrote:
In post 3566, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 3565, flow trap wrote:Cause Misty is a prefix usually in Riverclan; odd thing to push on, but it pings me as town.
DOES ANYTHING MAKE YOU DISTRUST MISTYX?
I meant it made Datsi sound Town; Misty hasn't done anything that has stood out to me today.
What exactly makes him town to you? I don’t follow
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3616 (isolation #70) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1877, Ydrasse wrote:
Frozen Angel has died. She was...

Spoiler:
MISTYSTAR
PROTECTOR OF STARCLAN

"I'll do it. I love my Clan, in spite of it all. I'll help you rebuild RiverClan. As deputy. I'll never be a ThunderClan cat, not truly. If we survive this battle, I'll come home.”

⋆★⋆

[RiverClan]
You are a member of RiverClan. You may access the RiverClan PT here.

[Gatherings]
You are a leader, and speak for your Clan. You have access to the Gathering PTs, which may be accessed here. During the day, you may not speak within this thread. Instead, you may cast a vote for the cat who you wish to grant a warrior ceremony, awarding them with their warrior name and activating any powers that they may have. During the night, you may speak with your fellow leaders.

You and all other members of the protectors of StarClan win when all Dark Forest cats have been eliminated.

Please confirm your role and alignment via PM.
Seconded on why it’s being discussed here.

The leaders should come up with a system that keeps leader votes accountable.

It was suggested leaders all town
It’s also been suggested certain hoods all town

My suggestion is if you believe these things trust but verify.

It’s the trust without verify that gets people burned.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3619 (isolation #71) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

Is there like a wiki or something that I can use?

I know nothing about Warrior Cats.

It’d be nice if I could follow the arguments about flavor at least a bit
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3621 (isolation #72) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yes because googling always has accurate information on the links it gives.

There’s no BS about flat earth on it at all. /sarcasm
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3624 (isolation #73) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3622, Datisi wrote:
In post 3621, MathBlade wrote:Yes because googling always has accurate information on the links it gives.

There’s no BS about flat earth on it at all. /sarcasm
...do you think there is someone out there posting lies and conspiracies about warrior cats?
No but fan sites are incredibly well done and can be confused as actual lore

(Looks at critical role fan theories online)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3627 (isolation #74) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Dude I am on VLA right now. I would rather spend what spoons I have either convincing people not to miselim Titus or at the very least limiting the damage done.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3650 (isolation #75) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3648, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 3646, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 3644, flow trap wrote:
In post 3641, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:"People accused of something they're trying to hide will start out feigning outrage – 'How dare you ask me that?'"
I feel like the opposite would be true too: people accused of something they didn't do will get angry since injustice is a cause of anger
NOTED.

THIS IS WHY YOU'RE CURRENTLY VOTING BELL INSTEAD OF ONE OF THE SCUM.
AT LEAST YOU HAVE A GOOD COVER STORY FOR WHEN YOU ROLL SCUM, BEAR

SCUMHUNTER: HOW COME YOU VOTED OUT ALL THOSE TOWN PLAYERS, BEAR?
SCUM FLOW TRAP: DUDE IT'S IN MY TOWN META TO VOTE OUT TOWN, CHECK OUT MY TOWNPLAY IN WARRIOR CATS MAFIA. I PARKED MY VOTE ON TITUS D3 WHILE LIKE 6 OTHER PLAYERS TRIED TO FIND THE MAFIA.
SCUMHUNTER: WOAH GUYS BEAR IS RIGHT, KILLING TOWN
IS
HIS TOWN META. LET'S SPEND DAYS DELIBERATING BETWEEN VOTING BEAR AND LIKE 3 OTHER SLOTS THAT AREN'T DOING ANYTHING.
SCUM BEAR: HEHEHEHE :twisted:
This is how you sound to me Bear.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3671 (isolation #76) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3670, Datisi wrote:ok can i vote titus now
In post 3669, Enchant wrote:hi i didn't read/watch/understand warrior cats, it's like cats with weapons fight for something whatever, but again, why everyone on Titus?
For me I really thought she was town and I tried working with her in the PR and she’s all “the world is ending” and left me alone to defend her and like no one is posting in the hood. She just complained Bear is scum and then nothing when I explained my idea of why I made a deal with Bear.

So Penguin Power probably can explain better why before that point but for me I am tired of trying to reach out to a brick wall. My feelings are ultimately irrelevant if Titus is just gonna be all “woe is me” when I try to cooperate I don’t really see the point.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3677 (isolation #77) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

https://u-mercari-images.mercdn.net/pho ... 1638318572

Look at the cute kitty.

So cute deserves scritches

I have to work now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3681 (isolation #78) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

It’s okay :P When I am town I get scumread eventually it happens lmao

You’re town to me Bell. :) It’s almost like it’s destiny.

I really really gotta go
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3683 (isolation #79) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3682, Mistyx wrote:
In post 3675, Mistyx wrote:
In post 3674, Bell wrote:Same hangedman(tarot card) vibes.
Alas i am a seer but I am doomed to fate.
Prithee lord, do something for my heart is willing but my flesh is weak and I cannot type an alternative wagon.
if you were to name one what'd it be?
ok then math could you answer this question when you have a chance
Did earlier. Datisi.

It’s the one scumread Titus and I sort of agreed on.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3699 (isolation #80) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am so confused. What are you saying Bear?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3707 (isolation #81) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3706, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 3701, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 3684, Mistyx wrote:kk

In post 3689, Datisi wrote:am i cool
In post 3700, Datisi wrote:
In post 3699, MathBlade wrote:I am so confused. What are you saying Bear?
post of the game. everyone go home.
HEY DATISI, PRO TIP, WHEN YOUR SCUM BUDDY VOTES YOU YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO PRETEND TO BE OFFENDED.
In post 3705, Datisi wrote:your god is dead
IF MY GOD IS DEAD HOW COME I'M LIGHTING THE SCUM TEAMS ASS ON FIRE?

TITUS/MISTYX/DATISI/CEPHRIR MAKE SURE YOU GUYS KNOW HOW TO STOP, DROP AND ROLL BECAUSE MY READS I'M THROWING OUT RIGHT NOW ARE A FIRE SAFETY HAZARD
If Fire safety hazard you mean town hazard sure.

I TR most of those names.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3709 (isolation #82) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

I think PP and Bear if y’all are town need to really step back tomorrow if Titus flips town.

If she flips scum I will deliver myself sheeps clothing and then sheep you Bear
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3710 (isolation #83) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3708, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3557, MathBlade wrote:So the only T3’s are likely town barring good reason.
I'm not sure I agree with this. T3 was basically a potato and was antispewing from pretty early on. It's very plausible that he was bussed.
Interesting. I will have to redo my VCA overnight assuming bus, but why would scum bus? Was T3 sussed?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3717 (isolation #84) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3712, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 2884, Dannflor wrote:Okay I'll skip the fire scum case for right now because I don't actually know if I feel confident in that right now and I don't want another catboi situation

as far as Kitty and T3 goes

here's my gamestate read

If Kitty and T3 are T/S, I absolutely think scum are going to be bussing their scum buddy here, and thus I think scum is going to be the bigger wagon. I don't think as a scum team you see scum!T3 and town!Kitty and say, oh! We can get a miselim onto Kitty! You just burn all your town credit doing that and burning T3 for credit is way more beneficial than jamming Kitty through. Like, I really don't think you play the way, for example SCRRRDBEAR has been playing, if you are scum with T3 here. If T3 is town and Kitty is scum, the same logic applies. I don't think either slot realistically has a ton of legs in this game. The flip side of town!T3 and scum!Kitty I think means we'd be looking at a gamestate where it's almost all scum on Kitty and mostly all town on T3, which I don't really think makes sense.

If Kitty and T3 are S/S, I'd ask why the hell there hasn't been a 3rd counterwagon for so long. I guess recently there's alisae, but my gut says that's a lot more likely to be motivated by town getting restless than scum deciding they need to change the gamestate and save their buddies. I don't think scum lets themselves get into the position where the top two wagons are two scum for so long. Maybe I'm overestimating town but the fact it took this long for any sort of counter wagon to even be proposed makes me think this is unlikely.

If Kitty and T3 are T/T I'd actually expect Kitty to be the main one getting pushed here? T3 is producing virtually nothing to town read whereas Kitty actually has some life in him. Both would be viable miseliminations but T3 is nice and easy to save for later, he's never gonna town it up more than he is right now (or at least I doubt it). Whereas Kitty is actually showing life and might actually get harder to kill later on.

okay now I have actual play related reasons to think T3 is scum and Kitty is town, which I will post shortly, but I wanted to get that out there before my power goes out again
THIS IS DANNFLOR'S ANALYSIS I'M REFERRING TO
I can vibe the T/S and no wagons.

Not sure I vibe the bus part though.

For me, when I am scum, I view games as how much capital I do and don’t have to spend.

It becomes at what point do you spend capital versus not.

So I would feel more “forced voting” than planned bussing more mid to late ones.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3718 (isolation #85) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

I have to go my lunch break is over but overnight I will review it with both theories

Planned vs forced bussing
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3756 (isolation #86) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3754, Mistyx wrote:you realize i'm townreading titus right

like have i not made that effectively clear i think she's town
I kinda gave up on explaining Titus is town
Either A) I am being an idiot which happens
Or B) Scum are power wolfing and buddying bear IMHO.

Titus didn’t even want to work with me in the hood when I asked for advice so I just sorta want to see Titus’s flip to see if this is depressed Titus or scum Titus. I think this is depressed town but I am not as sold on it as I was hence my vote.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3757 (isolation #87) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Like you’d swear the hood has no one alive anymore. Like boy has posted practically nothing.

Titus just complained people don’t listen.

Toog is pretty damn quiet.

Tonight (game terms not calendar) I plan on just treating it like my personal PT if no one actually chats
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3811 (isolation #88) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

You know there’s too much posting when I am in the bottom of the activity list :(

Catching up now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3812 (isolation #89) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3768, Mistyx wrote:i think bnd is actually probably town

think scum are kind of just sitting back letting the loud people be loudly wrong

i guess theres not a lot that id say fits that though?

1 of ss/bnd maybe take back the original thing

you dann nero ig but i dont really think any of you are individually scummy

i kinda dont like how math took back his townread on titus bc it didnt really feel like he was trying to save her at all
I did. The only thing that happened is I got made fun of

After that happening game after game where I am usually right on TRs it just feels hollow :/

So rather than be toxic repeating it as nauseum I decided to use it as a way to read BEAR
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3813 (isolation #90) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3779, Mistyx wrote:
In post 3181, fireisredsir wrote:specifically her 2037 into 2039 into 2040 is v scummy imo, that's basically the first place she even mentions a suspicion on t3 and she immediately pivots it into a partner read and a vote on norwee. she does vote t3 after that, but still she never really is giving reasons for why t3 is scum, just asking people to join and pushing for partners
wrt this

why do you think scum titus would go this -> norwee vote -> t3 vote

instead of just going straight to the t3 vote

or just staying on norwee
I think this is really putting cart before the horse

Titus in isolated moments doesn’t make sense as scum

But scum!Titus always has a plan
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3814 (isolation #91) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3782, fireisredsir wrote:if i were to consider gamestate reads it would be one of a few possible worlds

1) titus is scum, and her team is struggling/not very present, and she tried to lead but didn't really have the energy to take over the whole game. the other 3 scum in like, the lower energy/lower influence posters. i think that if most or all of the like, town leader-y people are in fact town, and are currently correct, then that can be kinda demotivating for a lower influence scumteam

2) titus is scum, and is willing to be die bc she has at least 1 or 2 teammates who are set up well to endgame and/or will look good off her flip. not really sure who this would be, but it seems possible. maybe dann or datisi ig.

3) titus is town, and scum are letting town push her. probably likely if titus is town. scum more likely to be in the quiet or reluctant enablers, or if penguin is town too, might just not care at all and let town fight it out

4) titus is town and scum are hardshoving her out. ehhh don't really buy this one, but it would probably mean scum in bear and/or penguin, with maybe others encouraging along the way, and maybe one or two off doing their own thing.

ranking these in order of which i think is most likely id prob go with 1 > 3 > 2 > 4

i feel like i do actually see 1 happen fairly frequently and every time someone is like "but wouldn't they be trying more if they were scum" while the scum just doesn't really have a way out and has kinda given up/is on antispew
I don’t like this.

I don’t think we have enough information to consider game state reads.

Some people think T3 was a bus and others don’t.

Going even broader for gamestate reads lists feels like one is bound to be missing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3815 (isolation #92) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3783, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:IT'S FUNNY HOW MUCH HARDER IT IS FOR SCUM TO CONTROL THE THREAD WHEN THEY MAKE IT REALLY OBVIOUS WHICH SLOTS THEY'RE HIDING IN. I'M NOT TRUSTING ANYTHING POSTED BY MISTYX/DATISI/CEPHRIR UNTIL THEY ACTUALLY POST A READS LIST WITH SOME THOUGHT BEHIND IT.

THE GAME IS AT A STANDSTILL UNTIL EITHER TITUS IS FLIPPED OR MISTYX/CEPHRIR/DATISI/TITUS STOP BEING EVASIVE AND ACTUALLY COMMIT THEMSELVES TO A STANCE ON EVERY SLOT.
In post 3799, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 3797, fireisredsir wrote:i agree that you believe you are being pro-town but i don't find your approach to be useful to engage with

when i am feeling especially patient i am willing to try but that is not always the case
THIS IS A SKILL ISSUE HONESTLY. IN YOUR OWN MIND YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE COOPERATING WITH MISTYX WHEN MISTYX IS ACTUALLY JUST EVADING ALL OF YOUR ATTEMPTS TO UNDERSTAND THEIR READ ON TITUS (BECAUSE IT CAN'T BE UNDERSTOOD.) NOW YOU FOOLISHLY GRUMBLE AT ME FOR BEING UNHELPFUL WHEN I AM ACTUALLY TRYING TO HELP YOU SOLVE THE GAME.
What would help is rather than this you help me get into the game. Each time I try to read and catch up I see tons and tons of posts.

So what happened on D1? I still have no idea except VCs. Same with D2.

The more the thread gets bogged down with spam the harder it is to catch up.

As it is I am posting until midnight just trying to float.

Lord knows where everyone else is.

If you’re going to post a lot at least help people stay engaged, please.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3816 (isolation #93) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3809, Cephrir wrote:i haven't been posting a lot of reads because i don't have much confidence that my instinctual reads are good, they're very consensusy and have a lot of low charisma players at the bottom and so i think they are probably wrong and this game is going to be hard but that doesn't mean i can pinpoint the problems
Who do you consider low/medium/high charisma?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3822 (isolation #94) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3818, Cephrir wrote:
In post 3816, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3809, Cephrir wrote:i haven't been posting a lot of reads because i don't have much confidence that my instinctual reads are good, they're very consensusy and have a lot of low charisma players at the bottom and so i think they are probably wrong and this game is going to be hard but that doesn't mean i can pinpoint the problems
Who do you consider low/medium/high charisma?
this doesn't feel like a question you care about the answer to and i wonder if it's a trick to get me to approximate a readlist but sure whatever. most of the recent replacements i'm still judging off their predecessors and will answer accordingly

MathBlade Alisae - medium
flow trap catboi - high
Nero Cain Charloux - low
Datisi - medium this game
Toogeloo NorwegianboyEE - medium
Bell - medium
KittyTacky - low
Dannflor - high
Mistyx - medium
SCRRRDBEAR - high
Titus* - low this game
fireisredsir - high
Cephrir - high
Enchant Shiro - low
Something_Smart - low
boy next door Val89 - medium
PenguinPower - medium

all this exercise has done is make me wonder whether my original statement is actually all that true
Both. I do care not for the order but to see if you’d stick to whatever you said. You said you didn’t have a reads list so I was wondering what you’re doing as you seem off.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3823 (isolation #95) » Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In like 3-4 days if I am alive and you’re alive I will probably care more but as I said it’s too premature for exact solves
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3839 (isolation #96) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

*curls up like a cute cat in a pile of letters and numbers*

If we are elimming Titus we need to just do it.

If we aren’t we need to move on.

Game is getting stale.

Prod dodge because work.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3951 (isolation #97) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3862, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 3858, Nero Cain wrote:I mean yeah unless you think that the whole scum team is just outright refusing to bus Titus.
I THINK THERE ARE 2 SCUM ONWAGON AND 1 OFF
Why?

Do we know how many scum there are?

This feels oddly specific and unfounded.

I think if Titus is scum a majority of scum (or close to it) would be off wagon.

If Titus is town I think most scum would be on wagon maybe even all.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3952 (isolation #98) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3871, Titus wrote:
In post 3753, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:HEY TITUS, DATISI, MISTYX, CEPHRIR, IT'S TIME FOR ALL OF YOU TO POST ANOTHER READS LIST.
My solve hasn't changed since the last time I posted it but for Math as last scum. I don't SR Mistyx. This is what I mean about you posting nonsense.
Can you please explain? I have been trying to work with you in the Wind PT but your play resembles desperate scum. I thought you were depressed town but people had good arguments that brought you to null.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3953 (isolation #99) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3872, Titus wrote:
In post 3782, fireisredsir wrote:if i were to consider gamestate reads it would be one of a few possible worlds

1) titus is scum, and her team is struggling/not very present, and she tried to lead but didn't really have the energy to take over the whole game. the other 3 scum in like, the lower energy/lower influence posters. i think that if most or all of the like, town leader-y people are in fact town, and are currently correct, then that can be kinda demotivating for a lower influence scumteam

2) titus is scum, and is willing to be die bc she has at least 1 or 2 teammates who are set up well to endgame and/or will look good off her flip. not really sure who this would be, but it seems possible. maybe dann or datisi ig.

3) titus is town, and scum are letting town push her. probably likely if titus is town. scum more likely to be in the quiet or reluctant enablers, or if penguin is town too, might just not care at all and let town fight it out

4) titus is town and scum are hardshoving her out. ehhh don't really buy this one, but it would probably mean scum in bear and/or penguin, with maybe others encouraging along the way, and maybe one or two off doing their own thing.

ranking these in order of which i think is most likely id prob go with 1 > 3 > 2 > 4

i feel like i do actually see 1 happen fairly frequently and every time someone is like "but wouldn't they be trying more if they were scum" while the scum just doesn't really have a way out and has kinda given up/is on antispew
It's 4 and you're one of them.
?? You’re arguing Fire Bear Datisi Me?

Can you please post a clear list here?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3954 (isolation #100) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3887, Titus wrote:But who cares? Who actually looks at wagons? Who cares that a lot of the active town who pushed T3 and hard town read me got subbed out? Who cares that most of the town early voting me have beef with me?

Literally, this game was a stop until the subs.
You mean like me?

Who was actively trying to work with you?

Give me some reason to TR you if you’re town please. Work with me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3976 (isolation #101) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

The way I figure Titus is either depressed town or ambivalent scum.

Either way it suits us to have her talk and let her be heard.

Fine she thinks I am scum let her explain.

She thinks Bear is scum, explain.

I think she’s in a vicious cycle where disagreement = scummy if she’s town.

If she’s scum she gives spew and maybe a chance off the block.

Whatever her alignment I don’t get her refusal to talk at all.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3979 (isolation #102) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Because I am trying not to be a tunnelly asshole. I am trying to improve.

I am pretty discordant on reads atm. So I really want to get on the same page if I can.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4038 (isolation #103) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4029, Bell wrote:I’m kind of unhappy that my vote is gravitating to Mathblade. It’s like, inevitable.
I’d love an explanation.

Like I seriously called Titus town.
Got made fun of for doing so.
She flips town.

Your takeaway is that I am scum?

In what world are you in?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4041 (isolation #104) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4035, Cephrir wrote:What are the odds of some sort of scum PT spy? Or can we safely say someone in that good is probably scum?
I would say sorting that kill is the most important.

When did Kitty get powers?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4044 (isolation #105) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4040, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:VOTE: DATISI

I'M COP AND I HAVE A GUILTY ON DATISI (ALIGNED WITH DARK FOREST)

FLAVOR IS SORREL
TAIL
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4052 (isolation #106) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Unvote

Can someone explain this like I am 5?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4057 (isolation #107) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Does everyone have to be like warriored to get Powers?

Titus wasn’t I don’t think?

I am just so confused.

What exactly is your claim Bear?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4063 (isolation #108) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4058, Mistyx wrote:
In post 4057, MathBlade wrote:Does everyone have to be like warriored to get Powers?

I am just so confused.

titus wasn't but by putting emphasis on the tail part of his flavor bear claimed that he was
Is this a Warrior Cats thing? I don’t follow how tail has to do with it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4066 (isolation #109) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4059, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 4057, MathBlade wrote:What exactly is your claim Bear?
I'LL MAKE YOU FIND IT, IT'S HARD TO MISS
In post 4061, Freedom wrote:
In post 4057, MathBlade wrote:What exactly is your claim Bear?
I think that it was Sorreltail; a Cop.
I mean I get that

But I mean how did he become an active cop?

Could he always or was he warriored?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4078 (isolation #110) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4073, Datisi wrote:
In post 4068, Mistyx wrote:hey dat what are you thinking rn
i'm thinking bear is quite literally the shittiest town player i've ever seen, and i'm not intending to fight this very much because my flip will speak for myself

do y'all even want me to claim, or...?
I’d like for a day with actual hunting.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4081 (isolation #111) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Like let’s go with Datisi scum (it’s where my gut was yesterday) who with?

Let’s not have 2 days of lethargic ness.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4094 (isolation #112) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Lmao right.

I am working.

I am town. Heatherpaw/tail is my flavor. My rolePM is confusing been trying to catch up.

I am mailman. Crumbed it with the picture.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4098 (isolation #113) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3677, MathBlade wrote:https://u-mercari-images.mercdn.net/pho ... 1638318572

Look at the cute kitty.

So cute deserves scritches

I have to work now.
Here’s one crumb. Said letters in several others.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4101 (isolation #114) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4099, Toogeloo wrote:Also, I am opposed to eliminating any further Wind Clan for now. Math is actively trying to solve in the Wind PT and it's a bad push, from my PoV.
Also hinted to Toog with picture ;) ;)

Toog can confirm
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4109 (isolation #115) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4103, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT TOOGLE TRYING TO SAVE MATHBLADE FOR BULLSHIT REASONS, MATHBLADE IS MOD CONFIRMED TO ME THAT THEY ARE SCUM.
I know that’s a lie.

Like you had a “mod confirmed” on Datisi
“Mod confirmed” on me.

Is this just Lost 2.0 where Drapion fake claimed?

Like I tr Bear yesterday but is this just flailing scum?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4115 (isolation #116) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4112, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:FAKING 1 GUILTY BEFORE SWITCHING TO THE REAL ONE IS STANDARD COP PLAY AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED. I BELIEVE THE REACTIONS TO MY FIRST CLAIM IMPLY THAT DATISI IS TOWN AND THAT MISTYX IS SCUM. NOTICE HOW MISTYX AND MATHBLADE ACT CONFUSED AND DOUBTFUL WHEN I CLAIMED TO HAVE A GUILTY ON DATISI, BUT WHEN I GUILTY MATHBLADE MISTYX INSTANTLY VOTES IT.

ALSO, NO LEADERS VOTE MISTYX INTO POWER PLEASE.
Lol this is bullshit

It’s not standard at all.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4120 (isolation #117) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4118, Mistyx wrote:math mafia means what

valslot town?

i dont remember most of the associatives there

maybe one of norweeslot/catboislot mafia too
Incorrect premise.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4125 (isolation #118) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4123, Toogeloo wrote:Welcome to:
"How To Ruin All Credibility With Your Claim 101"
Today's instructor is SCRRRDBEAR.
This.

This feels like targeted.

First a wagon on Titus now on me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4126 (isolation #119) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Bear

You’ve had plenty of time to rescind.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4128 (isolation #120) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4127, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:I BELIEVE THE SCUM TEAM IS MATHBLADE, MISTYX AND TOOGLE.

I HAVE HARD EVIDENCE THAT MATHBLADE IS "ALIGNED WITH THE DARK FOREST" AS THAT WAS THE RESULT OF MY N3 SHOT.

MY THEORIES ABOUT MISTYX AND TOOGLEOO ARE JUST THAT: THEORIES.

IF DATISI IS SCUM THEN I GIVE THEM PROPS FOR THEIR REACTION TO MY GUILTY BECAUSE IT REALLY WAS TOP-NOTCH
Kill bear with the speed of a thousand suns tomorrow.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4130 (isolation #121) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4129, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 4128, MathBlade wrote:Kill bear with the speed of a thousand suns tomorrow.
what do you think scum!bear's plan here is
No idea I am working. Will have to figure it out

Whatever it is it’s something both Titus and I have seen so bear is scared shitless.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4137 (isolation #122) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4134, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:IF DATISI IS SCUM THEN I BELIEVE THEY REALLY ARE AN EXPERT BECAUSE THAT REACTION TO BEING GUILTY WAS TOP NOTCH OVERALL.

MATHBLADE UNFORTUNATELY DOESN'T GET MARKS FOR HAVING A TOP-NOTCH REACTION:
In post 4052, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Unvote

Can someone explain this like I am 5?
In post 4057, MathBlade wrote:Does everyone have to be like warriored to get Powers?

I am just so confused.

KID, PLEASE. I CLAIMED COP WITH A GUILTY. WHAT ARE YOU EVEN PRETENDING TO BE CONFUSED ABOUT.
Nice selective editing.

I was confused about the flavor claims. Not what.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4139 (isolation #123) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4135, fireisredsir wrote:why would he switch from datisi to math tho

if his goal is to get a miselim then he has a better chance at getting it by just sticking with the original guilty
He knows that he loses in a one on one guilty.

So he has to be ridiculous to miselim me.

I was really close to something yesterday TiL I was teased I just know it.

After work I am going to review that section.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4144 (isolation #124) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4143, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 4141, flow trap wrote:VOTE: Bell

Hello :3
WRONG VOTE DUDE I'M A COP AND I HAVE A GUILTY ON MATHBLADE
Correction: He has fake arrogance on me. What’s new?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4149 (isolation #125) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4142, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 4138, Freedom wrote:
In post 4105, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 4102, Freedom wrote:Bear, how do we know that you are telling the truth?
I'M A FUCKING COP
I trust your claim but I've seen investigatives fake guilties on their SRs.
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though.
I'VE NEVER LET A DAY END WHERE MY NIGHT ACTIONS AS A TPR WERE LEFT UNCLEAR. I DID REACTION TEST DATISI BUT I CRUMBED THAT I WASN'T BEING STRAIGHTFORWARD BY BOLDING
TAIL
. I AM NOT REACTION TESTING MATHBLADE, AND I DID INDEED RECEIVE A REPORT FROM THE MOD LAST NIGHT WHICH SPECIFIED MATHBLADE IS ALIGNED WITH THE DARK FOREST.

MY THEORY AS TO THE LAST TWO ARE TOOGLEOO + MISTYX.
And when I flip town?

Oh yeah it’s going to be “oh no!” I was just testing you

I was scared of the big bad MathBlade who wasn’t really bad.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4150 (isolation #126) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

This is just blatant at this point. Which means whoever is scum with Bear has played with me and Titus before.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4154 (isolation #127) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And scum get more days without hunting.

After my miselim promise me you won’t go on autopilot and at least discuss who the fuck is scum with Bear
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4157 (isolation #128) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

That’s such revisionism

I wasn’t scummy at all.

Like wtf?

I was and am the literal paragon OP townie
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4160 (isolation #129) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4159, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 4147, fireisredsir wrote:for me val slot and that slot are the two who came to mind as town if math is maf

and kitty but he's dead now
IMO WHY IS TOWN TOOGLEOO AWKWARDLY SHADING MY SLOT AND TRYING TO VOTE OUTSIDE OF MATHBLADE BECAUSE "THEY DON'T WANT TO VOTE OUT ANY MORE WINDCLAN."

WINDCLAN HAS LOST THE SAME AMOUNT OF MEMBERS AS ANY OTHER CLAN IIRC

THAT REMINDS ME OF A GAME I WAS READING OVER RECENTLY WHERE DEEP SCUM AUSUKA SUGGESTED WE NOT VOTE OUT MENALQUE YET BECAUSE "WE HAVE ENOUGH TIME, CAN'T WE JUST LIKE, TAKE A HOLIDAY OR SOMETHING?"

BOTH BULLSHIT EXCUSES IN THE MID GAME NOT TO EXECUTE A SCUM BUDDY WHO IS ON THE HOOK
T3 was windclan

Ohhh is Bear scared his stupid little fake claim is gonna backfire?

Realizing I am practically conf town
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4161 (isolation #130) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Is this the setup for the inevitable Unvote?

I am here for this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4163 (isolation #131) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Let’s play along with this bull shot for 5 seconds:

Did you get “your target” or “math”

Because the latter is a lie

But if it’s your target there’s room for your absolutely true (sarcasm) to be backed out of.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4165 (isolation #132) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4164, fireisredsir wrote:math only directly engaging about bear is probably antispew
False.

I interacted with Misty and you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4167 (isolation #133) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4166, fireisredsir wrote:i said engaging about bear, not engaging with bear

i asked you who is scum with bear
And I am at work. That in depth analysis I need time to do and I have no idea if I am hammered

Every second fucking counts.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4172 (isolation #134) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

2023-01-25 11:37:19 -4.00
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4173 (isolation #135) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

(expired on 2022-11-19 09:03:52)

Lmao
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4178 (isolation #136) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4175, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 4162, fireisredsir wrote:i was talking about flow trap/catboi, not toog

idk toog could be scum, seems a little openwolfy but ig some people do that. mastina would be happy lol
OH YEAH I FEEL THAT, I THINK FLOW TRAP HAS BEEN TOWNIE (IN A LUCA BLIGHT TELL TROLL-ALT-ISN'T-PRETENDING-TO-HAVE-DEEP-READS KIND OF WAY.)

THAT REMINDS ME THAT ANOTHER REASON I INVESTIGATED MATHBLADE IS BECAUSE I REREAD AND REALIZED THAT ALISAE DIDN'T BOTHER TO FAKE ANY REACTION TO ENCHANT. I THINK CATBOI'S INTERACTION WITH ENCHANT CAUSES ME TO BELIEVE CATBOI SLOT IS GENUINE BECAUSE OF THE ANGER IN THAT SITUATION BEING INDICATIVE OF TOWN IMO.

=====

BEFORE SEEING THE REACTIONS TODAY, MY GUESS FOR THE SCUM TEAM WAS MATHBLADE+DATISI+BOY NEXT DOOR+MISTYX.

CURRENTLY, I THINK MATHBLADE+TOOGLE+MISTYX+BOY NEXT DOOR
Currently I think you’re going to be caught scum tomorrow.

At least I don’t have to case you.

You’ll hear my screams from dead thread.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4181 (isolation #137) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Oh and if I could hear Titus she’d be saying “C’mon Bear is such obv scum? Why are they elimming Math?!?!” (Facepalm emoji)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4184 (isolation #138) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4180, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 4177, fireisredsir wrote:isn't that team guess also 4 scum in wind lmao

technically possible maybe but
LOL :lol:
What going to change your claim to fart detector or something?

I mean I did have too much popcorn last night at the movies.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4186 (isolation #139) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4183, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 4181, MathBlade wrote:Oh and if I could hear Titus she’d be saying “C’mon Bear is such obv scum? Why are they elimming Math?!?!” (Facepalm emoji)
if every second counts you sure are wasting a lot of them
I am actually not.

I am demonstrating how scummy Bear is.

I can’t do much else from my phone
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4187 (isolation #140) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Bear c’mon I am waiting.

Rescind it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4190 (isolation #141) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4188, Datisi wrote:my current thoughts are that this guilty is real and math is trying to shit up the game thread to make it unreadable later

but joke's on him, i'm not rereading this game lole
Bullshit

No one was actually hunting but me anyway

Soon as y’all hear guilty or some tunnel no one is doing anything

I mean look at yesterday.

Assume I am scum why do I even defend Titus?

Like c’mon
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4192 (isolation #142) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4191, Datisi wrote:so you can cry "why do i defend titus if i'm scum!??!?!" when it was clear nobody cared and we were gonna kill her anyway
L0 thinking.

Then why vote her?

I could have just dragged out the misery if I was scum.

You’re not thinking.

You’ve clocked out.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4194 (isolation #143) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4193, Mistyx wrote:math you have a red check claimed on you
I am aware of this.

Doesn’t make me stop being town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4201 (isolation #144) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

C’mon Bear is being so LAMISTY
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4205 (isolation #145) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4204, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 4203, Freedom wrote:If you're not lying about Math, I don't get why scum!Toog would do that.
...UHH TO GIVE HIS TEAM PRs?
To give town PRs…that’s generally how this works.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4208 (isolation #146) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4206, Bell wrote:Okay so bear claimed guilty on mb yeah?
Bear claimed a guilty on Datisi backpedaled
Bear claimed a guilty on me and will likely backpedal again

I am just waiting for that or that sweet sweet flip to dead where I know bear will join me
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4210 (isolation #147) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4207, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 4204, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 4203, Freedom wrote:If you're not lying about Math, I don't get why scum!Toog would do that.
...UHH TO GIVE HIS TEAM PRs?
1)GETTING A SCUM ELECTED NOT ONLY GIVES SCUM A PR, IT DENIES TOWN A TPR.

2) WE KNOW THAT T3 WAS A MERE ROLECOP, WHO WAS AT LEAST PARTIALLY BUSSED.

MY THEORY IS THAT MATH WILL FLIP A PR MORE POWERFUL THAN ROLE COP AND MISTYX WILL ALSO FLIP A TPR MORE POWERFUL THAN ROLECOP.
And I crumb mailman because why?

You’re literally throwing shit at a wall and hoping it sticks.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4220 (isolation #148) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4219, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 4217, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 4209, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:MY SOLVE IS MATHBLADE+MISTYX+TOOGLE+BOY NEXT DOOR.
So your solve is the Wind Clan, swapping Enchant for Mistyx
CONFIRMED FMPOV:

MATHBLADE

HEAVILY SUSPECTED:

MISTYX + BOY NEXT DOOR

LIGHTLY SUSPECTED:

TOOGLE
C’mon I am seriously waiting for that rescind Bear
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4222 (isolation #149) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4221, Toogeloo wrote:You realize, with T3, you are suggesting almost the entire Wind Clan is scum.
He’s suggesting a BS team because he’s scum Toog.

It’s pretty obvious.

He thought I was more powerful than I was

Then got fucked when I am just a mailman
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4238 (isolation #150) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: MathBlade

Flip Bear tomorrow.

This is more effective than any defense I can provide.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4240 (isolation #151) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4239, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:I HIGHLY ENCOURAGE DANNFLOR AND FREEDOM TO OUT-VOTE TOOGLE TODAY ON MISTYX/MATHBLADE/BOY NEXT DOOR.

UNVOTE: MATH BLADE

MATHBLADE IS ATTEMPTING TO HAMMER THE DAY EARLY
You scared for when I flip town?

I hammered myself to stop your bullshit

The proper play is to elim me and we get you tomorrow
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4241 (isolation #152) » Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Thanks for the free spew though.

It will go really nice for everyone.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5750 (isolation #153) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

Thanks for modding! I look forward to dead PT.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5755 (isolation #154) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

No worries.

I wasn’t going to spoil we were in scum PT the entire time as that hides from the good job Freedom did carrying. We gave some advice sure but Freedom rocked it out. I am glad Freedom had fun and hope to have converted another player into a scum enjoyer.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5790 (isolation #155) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Sorry if anyone felt bad

I just tried to make the game fun.

I don’t have emotional spoons for it just know I tried to be funny.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”