MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7083 (isolation #1200) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7082, Past Present Future wrote:
In post 7078, MathBlade wrote:If you’re concerned about wagons stalling out why haven’t you voted practically anywhere most of the day?
Nancy has our vote. We are trying to sort our dissonance but I'm struggling to like any wagon but professor and she doesn't like it. I may ask to compromise on Ydrasse soon.

One not voting shouldn't lead to wagon stalls in a game this size though.

~Titus
That’s the second time you’ve put this on Nancy. Why is she not voting?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7123 (isolation #1201) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

That’s my annoyance too.

I have been sitting on the sidelines for how long now?

Yet seriously I am the only one getting flak and that’s ducked up.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7130 (isolation #1202) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7127, T-Bone wrote:You didn't even seem to believe the scumslip anyway? It's basically just me.
It initially seemed that way to me but when it was calmly explained it looked not.

I feel like you usually jump on me for being too quick to think that.

And you not doing so is weird.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7151 (isolation #1203) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7141, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 7132, Past Present Future wrote:You will need to link or quote me on that. Well I looked at some Ydra games yesterday and her saying she wanted to die or something really confused me as to why she’d be doing that as town but if she really wanted to die, she wouldn’t be saying she’s a miselim and that wolves are voting her
I mean, does this make her townier or scummier?
and you say there’s been resistance to her wagon but whom? I think it would have been extremely easy for Ydra to go over today, you disagree?
Math & fire have been against a ydrasse wagon. DDS only voted ydrasse with great reluctance

And enchant didn't want to hop from meuh to ydrasse, for whatever reason

The wagon did not feel easy to me for a slot that hasn't done much

Though maybe part of the reason that every wagon is stalling is that we (or at least i) don't want to end the day with an empty Porkens slot, since i don't want to sit through another 5 day nightphase waiting for a replacement again
Yes I have been. I don’t feel Ydrasse is scum.

Ydrasse = lurker wagon which has been my main reservation.

No one has pitched who Ydrasse would be scum with so it feels a cheap way to push someone without pushing anyone.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7167 (isolation #1204) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7155, JunkoChan wrote:C.. can we just kill this and maybe still have a game to play?
VOTE: porkens
Same problem I have with Ydrasse.

I don’t think scum get this inactive.

If game agrees I will hammer with noted objection.

I think scum have more skin in the game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7183 (isolation #1205) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7171, professotic wrote:
In post 7167, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7155, JunkoChan wrote:C.. can we just kill this and maybe still have a game to play?
VOTE: porkens
Same problem I have with Ydrasse.

I don’t think scum get this inactive.

If game agrees I will hammer with noted objection.

I think scum have more skin in the game.

I think inactivity isn’t AI.
Literally what I said?

Porkers is NAI.

Scum are more invested.

If the wagon gets to E-1 I will hammer noting my disagreement.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7188 (isolation #1206) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7184, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 7183, MathBlade wrote:Scum are more invested.
I'm going to be a hipocryte here and ask you why you think that
Because the game is going on longer and longer without consensus. This means we don’t have a good townblock despite my efforts to build it. Players not listened too are more likely to go fuck it unless they have a reason not to.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7197 (isolation #1207) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7191, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 7188, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7184, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 7183, MathBlade wrote:Scum are more invested.
I'm going to be a hipocryte here and ask you why you think that
Because the game is going on longer and longer without consensus. This means we don’t have a good townblock
despite my efforts to build it
. Players not listened too are more likely to go fuck it unless they have a reason not to.
I'll be honest, the bolded has completely gone over my head. Who were you trying to townblock with?

@Meuh - i'm still okay to lim Ydrasse right now I guess, but an extended night is super boring to me. If we have to wait for a replacement anyway, I'd rather do it when the thread is open, but I won't force this issue
Not a who. More just finding a group of people who agree on common facts.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7198 (isolation #1208) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7196, T-Bone wrote:It's not like we're flipping an innocent child, we're flipping a slot that could be scum. It's a slot that has never been active at any point of the game, why can't it be scum?
Because NAI in a game with this much size and this much content is more likely town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7212 (isolation #1209) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7201, T-Bone wrote:
In post 7188, MathBlade wrote:Because the game is going on longer and longer without consensus. This means we don’t have a good townblock despite my efforts to build it. Players not listened too are more likely to go fuck it unless they have a reason not to.
You've done nothing of the sort. You've tried to active lurk because you have a hero shot you want to use. When you had the shot to use it on a consensus last time you decidedly did not use it on one of the slots that had huge questions around them. So you can stop this nonsense. You have 400 posts more than the next active player and all you have to show for it was using your daykill on a player very people wanted you to. This game is dragging as it is. You want to build that town block? Stop being an obstruction.
I have done a lot more than that and your disingenuous representations of the game is why I scumread you.

It is only dragging on because I can try to drag people to communication I can’t make them drink.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7213 (isolation #1210) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7211, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I think that's E-1

professor, Junko, tbone, me, Enchant, meuh
Intent to hammer in a few hours
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7214 (isolation #1211) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7208, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 7196, T-Bone wrote:It's not like we're flipping an innocent child, we're flipping a slot that could be scum. It's a slot that has never been active at any point of the game, why can't it be scum?
My issue is not that I don't think Porkens slot can be scum. In fact, if Porkens hadn't already requested replacement, I'd be fairly amenable to this wagon. Might even join it if deadline were still ticking. My issue is that I think it is lazy and wrong to eliminate a slot because they're not here. If there's an actual case beyond that, then it may or may not be worth eliminating anyway, though my preference would still at least be not to hammer until the replacement arrives and says whatever they're going to say. But for us to sit here and go "Welp, might as well eliminate the slot that won't talk back!" is unproductive and unfair.
It’s been at least a few irl days.

I am surprised the slot isn’t modkilled.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7220 (isolation #1212) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Those are words?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7221 (isolation #1213) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7216, JunkoChan wrote:
Azumarill use hydro pump on Porkens
What does this mean?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7223 (isolation #1214) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I’d like Junko to comment to be sure but it’s all Greek to me

I am *the bad* trans that doesn’t know Pokémon (joking)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7233 (isolation #1215) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7229, professotic wrote:
In post 7201, T-Bone wrote:
In post 7188, MathBlade wrote:Because the game is going on longer and longer without consensus. This means we don’t have a good townblock despite my efforts to build it. Players not listened too are more likely to go fuck it unless they have a reason not to.
You've done nothing of the sort. You've tried to active lurk because you have a hero shot you want to use. When you had the shot to use it on a consensus last time you decidedly did not use it on one of the slots that had huge questions around them. So you can stop this nonsense. You have 400 posts more than the next active player and all you have to show for it was using your daykill on a player very people wanted you to. This game is dragging as it is. You want to build that town block? Stop being an obstruction.
Yeah.
I was originally thinking of a T-Bone/Math team a couple days ago of me just putting multiple thoughts together.
However this post I don’t see a partner doing.

I also believe T-Bone can only be Town or Lunar Convert so they can’t really be with Math.
And I suggest TBone a good chunk of day because???

Again both you and TBone just feel icky
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7234 (isolation #1216) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Like we literally said
Inactivity is NAI
My point: But in a game state like this NAI is more likely town.
Your point: Nuh uh because that’s hypocritical because some mystical unexplained reason
Me: We agree inactivity is NAI?
You: Youre scum.
Me: that’s disingenuous

Anyone else ready for day end?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7235 (isolation #1217) » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I will give this a few more marvel missions and if no one objects I will hammer if count is at right spot.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8911 (isolation #1218) » Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

Gg all

I have more words

My biggest regret is shooting unwd and messing that up.

More later just no spoons.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8913 (isolation #1219) » Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Thanks for modding Meg!
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”