NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #570 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:49 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Happy new years everyone! As my new years resolution i promise to always roll townnand be nice. :)
:innocent:
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #575 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 83, Shirou wrote:Who knows about the future though? Not me. Everyone often starts with this illusion of a "casual, friendly" game that isn't taken "too seriously", but the chances that it'll eventually become a trainwreck aren't small from my experience.
If you aren’t always prepared for an long and protracted trench warfare situation in a "fun game with friends" then can you even call it mafia?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #587 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 0, Datisi wrote:ProfessorDrapion & Aristeia
My lady, i do not know of the circumstances of our union as of yet.
But i can guarantee you, an lady as fine as you shall not be left unloved. We shall reach for the stars you and i, pity the corporeal villains that wish to stamp out the arena of our eternal bond. We shall do what we can to quiet their unbecoming cries.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #628 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m going to be mad talking behind other peoples back in our PT when it opens and i just want you all to be — aware — of that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #638 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 573, Shirou wrote:Welcome Norwe!

I've a proposition to you during D2:

What's yours is mine, and what is mine is mine. Therefore if you accept this amazing deal I say we start to wagon Ausuka together as soon as intermission is over. What do you think about that plan hm?
I’m yet to be convinced.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #646 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 592, Firebringer wrote:flirting with ur dance partner is scummy
that is -1 point for norwee.

Obviously ur supposed to be indifferent to ur dance partner.
Like a true gentlemen

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #658 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 639, Firebringer wrote:Hey norwee how u been btw haven't talked in ages
Not too bad, better now that you’re here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #668 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think Meuh is a very good fit for you Shirou.
I’m not saying that because i think it’s certain you’re both town. But personality-wise.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #680 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:09 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The remaining unpaired are?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #691 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 682, Shirou wrote:
In post 668, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think Meuh is a very good fit for you Shirou.
I’m not saying that because i think it’s certain you’re both town. But personality-wise.
Hm? You're certain I'm town?
I appreciate the desire to be wanted and trusted by me darling. But unfortunately my love and trust is reserved for my one and only special one. Read the post again, i was saying that you two make a good match based on personality.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #694 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 686, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 680, NorwegianboyEE wrote:The remaining unpaired are?
Think it's

Gents:
UNOwen
midway

Gals:
Cakez
Enchant
VP
Appreciated. Quoting for easy access.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #717 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Enchant is a player that is likely to leave their partner at an early time as town so they are objectively the best choice to leave out assuming all three remaining are town.
I would select Baltar and Cakez as final pairings and then solve the game from there.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #728 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 718, Firebringer wrote:
In post 717, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Enchant is a player that is likely to leave their partner at an early time as town so they are objectively the best choice to leave out assuming all three remaining are town.
I would select Baltar and Cakez as final pairings and then solve the game from there.
i dont think u would apply this logic to me the way u do enchant and the situation would be the same.
Kind of odd
Explain this because i do not inderstand what your image of me is here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #740 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Btw TSQ, i would say that the game you pocketed in me was so awful that i hardly even want to think about it. But the pocket boiled down to you being practically the only voice of reason in a very painful game.
I will of course, make due caution in trusting you easily in future games, which includes this one obviously.
Anyway are you the bragging type?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #744 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:49 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I can get down with that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #747 (isolation #15) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Cakes it’s between you and Enchant. Quick! Make a townie post.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #785 (isolation #16) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I doubt there's gonna be anything more useful to get from Enchant.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #793 (isolation #17) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 791, Thestatusquo wrote:My last experience with white knighting for someone didn't go very well tbh.
Well it's Midway that has the ultimate choice anyways so i'd say let Shirou go ahead at doing what they want to do.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #861 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I was getting impatient myself, but making my partner have to wait? That's unacceptable.
Midway, make your decision with haste!

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #880 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't think Enchant should be the choice because i don't like their current attitude.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #884 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 883, midwaybear wrote:
In post 880, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't think Enchant should be the choice because i don't like their current attitude.
as in it's scummy?
It could possibly be fishing for townreads by acting like they don't want to survive. It would seem like an suicidal strategy for scum and hence be effective at creating trust.
I just don't like it because either way it's destructive playstyle and i don't think that is a very good influence to keep around.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #889 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 887, Aristeia wrote:I don't think that kind of thinking is in Enchant's scumrange, he is pretty straight foward as scum in my experience.
Alright, but it's pretty bad play to not accept. From Enchant's POV as town it should always be favorable to kill Cakez over themselves here. Especially if a lot of players in the game trust them over Cakez.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #890 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I have a bit of a strong sense of justice so this might annoy me more than it should. I'll stop ranting about other peoples play now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #893 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Alright, you do you i guess.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #895 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But if you're going i'd like it if you at least explained why you trust Cakez to be town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #995 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 922, Firebringer wrote:
In post 920, Aristeia wrote:
In post 917, Firebringer wrote:only thing concerning me about ari is the fact she keeps buttering norwee up for some reason.
i kind of townread her for at least saying she would dance with me. Though I guess that is easy to fake when she didn't actually go through with it.
He is quite handsome and I don't think it's fair to blame me for you not offering to dance with me.
i wasn't in a rush to dance with anyone this game. i wanted to scumhunt a bit. u blaming ur impatience on me is also not fair imo.
i was thinking u were in my top 3 picks
Ugly is the man who is jealous. Tsk tsk.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1051 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1048, Shirou wrote:I must say, I miss a bit the town reads that would usually appear by now when I was more solvy. Other than maybe TSQ push on me, people read on me feel...kinda random and biased? Maybe Cakez's isn't bad either. I think they are all negative reads as well though.

One of the ways I like sorting is based on people's read on me (It's not OMGUS I swear!) so I hope people will try their luck on my slot on more details if they haven't already?

In fact, @Norwe, what's your take on me here?
It’s probably too early for me to give a definitive read on you. I like to be sure when i proclaim whether you are in fact town or scum. Simply because i don’t want to come to a hasty and wrong conclusion.
Although you don’t give me immediate horrible vibes like in that game with Taly where i was the only one that felt iffy about you while everyone else townread you and then you murdered me night 1… so i guess that’s a good sign?
So if i was forced to give a read on you currently it would probably be light town, but i reserve the right to immediately backtrack on that if i get those iffy vibes.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1052 (isolation #27) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:44 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also i’m not gonna lie, i feel a very high pressure to read you correctly since i know how you talk and think in daily life way more than anyone else here. It would suck so hard if i got you wrong.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1090 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Give lovers PT dangit.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1100 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The innocent child is inactive, let's kill him.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1102 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'll nominate you for a scummy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1122 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Cakes flipping scum would be great, but i just want Enchant to accept so the game can move on.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1179 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The mod team better not be up to something funny.
Anyway good job Shirou, very good catch. Shirou is pretty much 100% town now.
"But Norwee, how did they know Cakez would flip scum there? This might just be some really clever scum distancing" <- No, shut up.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1265 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1249, Shirou wrote:Norwe if I say I've a solve how likely are you to sheep me semi-blindly here in this dayphase?
I wanna do my own thinking too, but sure if you're relatively confident on a solve i'll consider sheeping it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1392 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:49 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Instead of the joker, Firebringer is more like the child-friendly "villain" in kids tv that goes around proclaiming to be evil but their idea of evil is to put too much butter on peoples toast.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1486 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Shirou, help.
GL is wrongly lockscumming me. :(

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1487 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1483, Shirou wrote:Also @Norwe could you explain detail how you locktowned me?

Ari, did that logging out stuff on phone start yesterday or so? It was when it started to me
You’ve seen how my reads work before. You know i can’t explain it. If you are scum i will realize, and i do not know why. Contrarily it’s the same for you as town.
I know this is convincing to nobody except you yourself so i’m banking on you to save me here. My life is in your hands.
I don’t think Aristeia is scum so our pair should not be first elimination.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1561 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1497, Save The Dragons wrote:What would you say if someone did try to subtly get sircakes paired
Yeah, the subtetly of an battering ram.
I was very vocal about preferring Cakez because of what i knew of Enchants character. Why you acting like i was the only one pushing for Cakez here? A townie could easily argue for Cakez, and i was very open about why i wanted Cakez to be the choice. Were you?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1564 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

No i was too scared to eat the toast you left behind with an smile on my doorstep.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1566 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think my logic for wanting Cakez is something i would argue regardless of my alignment because it has to do with my moral principles. So i don’t think it should be viewed as scum indicative.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1568 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1565, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 746, Save The Dragons wrote:what about cakez's posts says town to you
In post 1088, Save The Dragons wrote:i think enchant is probably town
I certainly had a horse in this race
What was ur reasoning then.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1575 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1569, Save The Dragons wrote:I also think "I wasn't as subtle trying to get mafia to survive as you are making it out to be" isn't the argument you think it is
That’s not the point. I’m saying that i would have argued for Cakez because Enchant’s attitude repulsed me. And i was very vocal and not even remotely sneaky about it. And your argument is that i was scum "subtly" pushing Cakez which is completely wrong.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1612 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Everyone in the last pages agreeing that i am not town is very discouraging.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1618 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

How about we call you Fire_2
Or furry.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1625 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1622, Firebringer wrote:i dislike firepup the most out of all my nicknames and i think that just encourages u to do it more.
Ah so that’s the one you hate the most. I’ll make sure to cal-
I’ll make sure to not call you that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1634 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Tbf if there was an local conspiracy theorist i’d want to partner with them too, PT would be fun.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1652 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1644, Firebringer wrote:this is first game ive ever read of fireisred that i scumread him. Ive only like read 3-4 of his games and i was either neutral or townreading.
I think that says something.
I read their ISO and i agree.
VOTE: Fireisred

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1691 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1687, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1612, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Everyone in the last pages agreeing that i am not town is very discouraging.
norwee, do you think you should be townread

what have you done that has advanced the town wincon
What have you done other than be confirmed town?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1707 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1698, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1691, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1687, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1612, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Everyone in the last pages agreeing that i am not town is very discouraging.
norwee, do you think you should be townread

what have you done that has advanced the town wincon
What have you done other than be confirmed town?
lol are you actually trying to fight with me right now

I'm 100% town your job is to help me see why I'm wrong, not whine and be petty
What's there to say to you. I'm not being petty, just realistic. What should i have said to Mastina when they deathtunneled me in the previous game i played? They admitted by their own admission that nothing would have convinced them they were wrong on their read on me. You're the same. You don't scumread me for a good reason so there is nothing to discuss.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1726 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1716, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1707, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You're the same. You don't scumread me for a good reason so there is nothing to discuss.
are you seriously comparing me to mastina? I waffle and re-evaluate constantly, I even have precedent of flipping from tunneling you to townreading you in Philosophers one of the last times we played

all you would need to do is tell me what you think you've done that you wouldn't do as scum here, and who you think is actually scum. that's not an unreasonable thing to ask for at all
I literally am voting a player i scumread right now. You're not going to get more out from me by pressure, nor am i going to spoonfeed you how i play as town. I advise you to read Fireisred's ISO and see for yourself why it's suspicious.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1748 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1729, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1652, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1644, Firebringer wrote:this is first game ive ever read of fireisred that i scumread him. Ive only like read 3-4 of his games and i was either neutral or townreading.
I think that says something.
I read their ISO and i agree.
VOTE: Fireisred
this is literally the only mention of fireisred in your ISO

how am I supposed to understand why he's scummy
He's literally doing the same "Cakes and Enchant is TvT" thing you said was supicious from me and yet you have been hyperfocusing on me the entire time because idk i guess i'm a bit more loud about my opinions so it's easy to dogpile post-flip. The way Firesired have been playing around the pair is way more scummy because they at first vocally expressed wanting to partner Enchant but then later when Cakez and Enchant was the choice they started going on about how they read Cakez as town in this game and claiming: "enchant and cakez are probably both town" in the middle of an reads post. Fire has the perfect amount of distancing and subtly pushing of "they are both town" that scum can make and come out looking ok if Cakez if flipped but also hopefully turn the elimination on Enchant. And literally the only reason Enchant wasn't flipped is because of Shirou which is why they are so obvtown.
Later after the flip FireisRed was also claimining Ari was bussing Cakez which was a stance i did not understand at all.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1749 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1740, midwaybear wrote:Yea, I don't really get why fireisred has suddenly gotten 4 votes on him. I think someone's quoted this already (maybe GL), but look back at Cakez: . There's an uncertainty in Cakez read of fire that doesn't read like scum bussing. If Cakez was shading a partner, I would expect a much more sure tone instead.
I don't see what's sus about the EoD either.
That post from Cakez was horrible. Idk why you think it's unpartnering.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1764 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Does that mean you think Ari is red then?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1767 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm expecting big amounts of hilarity.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1796 (isolation #54) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1781, Shirou wrote:MariaR has lied about how much she knows about this game maker how she will try to spin it. She may even go for the "oh yeah I lied/faked some of my posts but I'm still town tehe U.u"

The way this all developed I would say it's close enough to a soft scumclaim, and if you try to dismiss it just like with Cakez by saying "it's just psychoanalizying" or something, don't be surprised if we lose.

Just punish what is statically much more likely to come from scum than town (lying/hiding). It can be that simple sometimes.
So i read your stuff and i understand what you’re saying about Maria and discrepancies, but why would it mean partnered with Aristeia?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1803 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m just trying to understand what exactly it is that would tie the two together.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1808 (isolation #56) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also tbf, i wanted to solve a bit in my PT with Aristeia, but they responded negatively to that so we have mostly just been fooling around by creating stories and stuff. So if you were to ask me directly if i townread them i would say not really. But i feel obliged to at least try to protect them since i share their fate and i would feel really bad if they were town and i threw them under the bus.
Btw if you want to know what else we have been doing in PT, she said she didn’t want to believe i was scum. But tbh i haven’t really done anything in our PT that would suggest i am very likely to be town. So if i were to say what i might find suspect about her it’s how easy she started trusting me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1818 (isolation #57) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1813, Shirou wrote:
In post 1803, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m just trying to understand what exactly it is that would tie the two together.
It's harder to explain in even more detail than I already did in mobile. Sorry but I feel like my explanation is already quite detailed.

Why the hell do you think Ari is town anyway Norwe? The Cakez thing? She gave a reason when asked about why she thought Cakez was scummier but she never
really tried
to eliminate Cakez.

This is mafiascum dot com Norwe, almost every scum buss their partner a bit before they go down. Why didn't Ari push Cakez for that
before he was looking likely to die
?

Do you also
know
Ari? I
know
(if you know what I truly mean here) Ari and just like Fire himself pointed out she's just not putting or pushing her opinions enough here. It's creepy.

p-edit: ok fair Norwe, but I typed this so to not waste it I will post at least. We can wagon MariaR for now at least no?
About your comment about Aristeia not pushing opinions. I played against scum!her once. ElO. And she was incredibly persistent, logical, argumentative. Pretty much the opposite of here. So yes, i have played with Aristeia before, and in my experience she is not deflated as scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1822 (isolation #58) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway i’ll vote Maria depending on VC, what is it currently?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1831 (isolation #59) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1828, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1822, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Anyway i’ll vote Maria depending on VC, what is it currently?
when did you start scumreading Shea/MariaR
When Shirou posted their reasoning for scumreading Maria which i thought was valid, and i also said i would vote with Shirou if i agreed with their case, and they are my townread so i’m going to consider what they say.
I feel like this should be logical to you so why even ask?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1834 (isolation #60) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:32 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And you’re so obviously tunneled it’s actually funny.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1837 (isolation #61) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like you’re asking basic questions that should be obvious to you if you weren’t wearing so much tinfoil. Basically seeing "scum motivation" in the least alignment indicative things ever. So i’m commenting your bias.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1841 (isolation #62) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1838, GuiltyLion wrote:it's not a basic question

you've given no read on TSQ/MariaR prior to that

so I'm asking you to explain, in your own words, why you are willing to vote the slot, so I can evaluate your reasoning for myself. that's like... extremely normal and common mafia play. you are only trying to discredit me, you have no other point to any of your rudeness to me
Ok, it’s the discrepancies that Shirou pointed out in their post.
I scumread Maria but i do not agree with the reasonings for Maria/Aristeia team. So i vote Maria because Shirou made good points about the discrepancies they pointed out.
Where was this not clear about any of my previous posts? This is not new information.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1842 (isolation #63) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Or to be clear, i will vote Maria if i get VC. Cus idk what it is.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1844 (isolation #64) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok when i look back, i could have made it a bit more clear about Maria. Basically i read Shirou’s case and thought the points were really good so i am willing to sheep Shirou, if i didn’t agree with the points i would not have sheeped Shirou. It is their reasoning that has led me to believe that it is a good lead.
But contrarywise, i am not sure i agree with the points on Aristeia and Maria being partnered. This is all very clear in my head but not on writing so i apologize if i sometimes think i have made myself much more clear in writing than i have in reality.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1845 (isolation #65) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:49 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also this might be some remaining trauma from Mastina’s push. I know i’m being a bit of a dick. Apologies. I’ll try to be more cool-headed from this post onward.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1890 (isolation #66) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1877, MariaR wrote:
In post 1876, Shirou wrote:
In post 1874, MariaR wrote:Ya know, I could just disprove that entire wall, but I want to see who jumps on this it's interesting.
Nah you can't, you will just throw some bad excuses at it but it does look like people here could end up buying it
You do know your wall is based on mafia theroy 101 instead of being a valid case regardless of if I'm town or mafia, correct? I mean, you threw in some cute words to try and make it seem appealing but really it isn't that good I've seen good cases before. Little tip for next time.
VOTE: Mariar

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1891 (isolation #67) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’d like to see that draft post before i would consider changing my mind.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1892 (isolation #68) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If all MariaR can bring to the table is "confidence" then i’m not gonna trust it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1893 (isolation #69) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Trying to show off how little a case bothers them with snarky confidence just always makes me unwell because it bribgs up memories of FL!scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1907 (isolation #70) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1899, Irrel wrote:Oh Norwee has more votes than I thought Well. Good then! It’s about time for someone to feel the pressure
I've been resigned for death for a long time now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1910 (isolation #71) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1908, Irrel wrote:Do you have reasons for the Maria vote other than stuff Shirou said? Again, sorry if you’ve said it already and I missed it
I think their tone very wolfy as well. You can add that to the list.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1912 (isolation #72) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Aka they're calling me "glaringly wolf" just for suspecting them. Way too high confidence which feels to me like wolf trying to using confidence trick to get people on their side and agree with them.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1913 (isolation #73) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1911, Ydrasse wrote:also it feels really unlikely that shea gets into that kerfuffle with vpb and bounced if he’s a wolf tho like he knows that it doesn’t matter what’s being said because he goaded it all to happen so he shouldn’t get upset about it
feelings are irrational but dipping after causing that would be gross
Replacement arguments are really bad. Why do you think it makes TSQ town here? Scum can get mad just like town can. It's not an uniquely town indicative action.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1914 (isolation #74) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also they could have replaced out for some other purpose we don't know.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1921 (isolation #75) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Feels kinda dirty to keep talking about this and speculating, but since this is a point used to argue for TSQ!Town i have to address it.
Why couldn't it just have been replacing out in anger at VP Baltar's behaviour? I think the only like conclusion one can derive from this is that TSQ/Baltar are perhaps unaligned as scum partner, but that doesn't mean TSQ is more likely town from it. Also it could still be Baltar/TSQ having really bad relations despite being scum partners but again this is probably very unlikely. But also exactly what happened in TM2021 between FL and TSQ. Just that TSQ didn't replace out from it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1922 (isolation #76) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So my conclusion from that is just that TSQ-Baltar are likely unalligned, but not that either of the two are more townie from it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1924 (isolation #77) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1923, UNOwen wrote:
In post 1909, Irrel wrote:UNO if you’re town I like your style

Help me understand why people keep tossing me in their “could be scum” bins and not you
My best guess is the avatar, which gives me an aura of power.
Do you trust your partner?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1925 (isolation #78) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You haven't really said anything about them.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1927 (isolation #79) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1926, Shirou wrote:Norwe if you're about to get limmed I recommend leaving the dance instead. I'm starting to think I may be wrong on Ari being her partner but MariaR is still probably scum.
Is there any difference between leaving VS getting elimmed?
Isn't getting more votes the informative option?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1929 (isolation #80) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Datisi
Does leaving the dance cause day to not end?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1934 (isolation #81) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok so that means leaving or getting elimmed has no bearing on when the day ends. Only when deadline ends and two pairs are gone?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1935 (isolation #82) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In that case i'd rather we get voted out.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1937 (isolation #83) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

No? Two pairs being gone would make 12 players. And that is what causes intermission.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1940 (isolation #84) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1938, Shirou wrote:No Norwe, we have 16 alive at the moment, if you leave we're on 14 alive and the day continues
Yeah that's what i said. Lol.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1941 (isolation #85) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well unless there's a real rush, i don't see why it wouldn't be better to just get voted out for the wagon information and more thoughts on our flip. We have like 6 days remaining.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1947 (isolation #86) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If Ari is town i will be sad.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1948 (isolation #87) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That our love was too bright for this harsh world.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1951 (isolation #88) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Btw don't lim me yet i need to continue the story in my PT with Aristeia.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1958 (isolation #89) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I got to type a continuation so i'm content now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1981 (isolation #90) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1972, Meuh wrote:I'd have expected him to up productivity under pressure but he hasn't really.
Idk why this is somehow what people think of me. In fact i am more likely to play worse under pressure.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1987 (isolation #91) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't think there's ever been a single game where MariaR hasn't hated my guts and called me obvscum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1999 (isolation #92) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Fireisred protecting me is the weirdest timeline.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2015 (isolation #93) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2004, MariaR wrote:
In post 1999, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Fireisred protecting me is the weirdest timeline.
How does it feel to be protected when the post in question protecting you is so bad? Wanna vote them?
They have always been my second choice.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2025 (isolation #94) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2018, MariaR wrote:
In post 2015, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2004, MariaR wrote:
In post 1999, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Fireisred protecting me is the weirdest timeline.
How does it feel to be protected when the post in question protecting you is so bad? Wanna vote them?
They have always been my second choice.
If you vote them I’ll swap and if they flip wolf I promise to not vote you next.
Interesting proposal. Why would you offer this to someone you think is obvscum? Because i can't be partnered with Fireisred?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2031 (isolation #95) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Eh, screw it.
VOTE: FireisRed/Ydrasse

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2034 (isolation #96) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My vote probably won't matter anyway tbf.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3341 (isolation #97) » Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That's a meme way to end the game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3342 (isolation #98) » Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

None of the players could handle the guilt of forcing Ari/Nor to forcibly leave the game.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”