dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #261 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:30 pm

Post by dahill1 »

reread and post coming soon
i'll be v/la friday and most of saturday so if i don't get it in tonight it might have to wait until sunday
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #263 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:28 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Initial Thoughts
: I personally think the original votecount was just random and a way to start conversation. A good one at that.

MafiaSSK
: Usual lurkish playstyle. Has a few OK questions for other players, but they are more fluff than actual questioning IMO. This post stuck out to me:
MafiaSSK wrote:Looks like Tubby's the main suspcious person. Will get working on a PBPA of him.
argh does that bother me. basically, he looks at the biggest wagon and decides to analyze just that person because others think he is suspicious. not once did he express any suspicion of tubby previously. SSK, do you think tubby is suspicious yourself, and why? what do you think about other players?

DoomCow
: Overreacts somewhat to Vi's fake PR, IMO, but I guess everyone has a different opinion on the matter so I don't think he was in the wrong to vote for Vi. Plus, he said he didn't see when Vi claimed it was a fake PR. Places a well-reasoned vote on DGB (more on that later). Don't really see how (s)he is deserving of votes. Then again, I am reading in isolation atm. So maybe i should get some context after this post.

Natirasha
: Pretty strange PR. It's been semi-modconfirmed although I can see natirasha attempting some kind of strange gambit such as this. That's most likely not the case, though. Natirasha, you said "See something that has been said earlier " about your vote on SSK. What was it you were referring to?

Crazy
: Put under fire for defending Tubby. I agree with him in that there's nothing wrong with defending someone who you don't think is scum. I agree with most of his points on Tubby (more on that later). Through a brief skim of his posts I found something a tiny bit strange:
I'm not saying tubby is town, just saying the cases on him are crap. I suppose you could say that makes him more likely to be town, but meh.
. Not necessarily. Town and scum alike make crap cases, so that doesn't really affect the likelihood that tubby is scum or town.

Scattered/Hasdgfas
: Scattered didn't really post enough to get a read. Posted an analysis and voted DoomCow for his vote concerning fake PRs. Has, what do you think of (the other) cow now that he's posted a small analysis and placed a different vote? I can somewhat see Has's suspicion of DoomCow, but overall I think Has is reaching. It only was a vote for a post and he took it off as soon as he learned it was fake. This post caught my attention too:
hasdgfas wrote:Why hasn't DoomCow been lynched yet?
:?
Anyways, I don't think Has voting DoomCow originally was scummy but I don't like how he keeps pushing it over not that big of a case.

farside22
: Seems genuine in attack against Tubby, DGB, The Internet, etc. Makes good points and ask good questions. I think most likely town atm out of the other players I have read so far (everyone above her in this post). Only a couple of points i disagree with her on: 1) I see nothing wrong with someone defending someone they think is town. You and Crazy may disagree about tubby but if Crazy sees nothing wrong with it, there shouldn't be an issue if he defends his beliefs. Next, this quote (talking about Internet):
farside22 wrote:Lurk, lurk, no comment, lurk, lurk, no comment. Something I associate with scum.
Anti-town, sure. Scum, not necessarily. Are K7, MafiaSSK, other lurkers, always scum? Nope, but they continue to always lurk.

CoheedCambria09
: Saw nothing wrong with not random voting at first but then OMGUSes Korts and never really explains the reason for the vote. Oh wait he does it explain:
Korts wanted me to vote someone, as I didn't see anyone who had done anything particularly scummy, I voted for him, so it could also be interpretted as a OMGUS vote.
And yes, that is an OMGUS. Realllllly really don't like this next post:
CoheedCambria09 wrote:I'm also hella confused with this whole game so far, I guess I should have expected that though with the name of relative chaos.

And seeing as its supposed to be chaotic:
unvote, vote tubby
This is just him blatantly jumping on a wagon of who others find suspicious for no reason. CC, why do you think tubby deserves a vote?

animorpherv1
: Votes crazy with this as an explanation:
animorpherv1 wrote:razy seems to be a little, crazy, to me. It doesn't seem like what he's saying is sincere.
can you explain this? what specifically do you not thinking he's sincere in saying? Has general non-game related posts for the most part. Votes DoomCow but it seems a little OMGUS, IMO. Places a vote on the Internet for a fair reason, but a little hypocritical since his own posts are mainly just QFT, fake PR, or overall not game related posts.

I have to go but i will try to get in the rest later tonight!!
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #266 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:17 pm

Post by dahill1 »

farside22 wrote:
Anti-town, sure. Scum, not necessarily. Are K7, MafiaSSK, other lurkers, always scum? Nope, but they continue to always lurk.
I try not to do meta reads on people. I'm starting to think some people do deserve the category of meta. Not every person does. I think my problem is that I expect The Internet to post something and not just say there is nothing going on and then leave for the next 3 to 4 days. It bugs me.
yup lurking is annoying and anti-town as i said, but not indicative of any alignment
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #267 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:21 pm

Post by dahill1 »

continuing where i left off...

Vi
: i couldn't get that much of a read off of Vi, but overall seems town based on his questioning of animorph, tubby, DGB, etc. Vi faked a PR but clearly stated he was doing so, although I have to admit it was pretty annoying. I don't really see what the big deal about it was.

SpyreX
: seems to be tunnelvisioned on tubby, as he doesn't really focus on any other suspects besides him. other than that i can't really get much of a read on him other. but he definitely seems too focused on tubby.

The Internet/dahill
: Woo. Internet lurked and apparently couldn't get into the game but I replaced so yay! (btw replacing someone =obvtown)

DrippingGoofBall
: To be completely honest, I hate DGB's playstyle. She seems like she hasn't even read the thread, and always just butters up everyone by saying things such as "Oh you would do something like that, scum" etc. I did find one post of substance, here which was good, but otherwise she just steps around other peoples' questions with vague comments.

Korts
: starts the whole tubby wagon and accuses him of rolefishing. i didn't like this post:
Korts wrote:EBWOP: to clarify. I don't want
any
speculation about what the importance of the initial vote count is, not so early in the game, because at this point, it serves scum more than town by far.
especially since korts was the one to bring up the subject in the first place! korts, what did you think you would achieve by bringing up the weird VC if you didn't want any further discussion of it? jumps on CC for not random voting:
It's the biggest deal as of now, CC09... serious or not.
really? this is stretching it, to me.
If you don't vote, you're essentially not playing.
not true at all. if you don't vote at all in the game, then yes that's bad. but i'm sure CC planned on voting at some point in day 1. here comes a good one:
Korts wrote:Ok, let's make this clear. I honestly don't think tubby is up for a lynch as of yet. His actions can be explained away with a simple explanation that he didn't realize he was rolefishing, and when pressured, it is simply a newbtell to resort to Appeal to Emotion.

I wanted to see how many people would follow in my wake if I pressured tubby for it. I'm looking at SpyreX right now, pretty hard, especially after he professed to being comfortable lynching tubby after page 5 and two valid but far from solid tells dropped.

unvote, vote: SpyreX
i lolled so hard when i read this...so let's get this straight you were pressuring tubby for reactions? i usually only see scum do this type of thing in which they afterwards say they did it "for reactions". looking for reactions can pretty much be an excuse for anything. ex- me:hey i'm scum vote: me.
player 2: omg he's scum vote: him
me: HA ONLY SCUM WOULD JOIN THAT WAGON SINCE THEY KNOW IM REALLY TOWN I WAS LOOKING FOR REACTIONS VOTE: YOU!!
i'm unsure about Korts atm. due to a previous game i was in with him i saw him attempt some stupid gambits then too as town, so i'll have to think about this one.

tubby216
: i didn't see anything wrong with his initial post, but when he OMGUSed Korts that caught my attention. definitely don't like his vote for crazy because he defended him. however, i think he steps it up and posts a decent case on Korts (besides a little WIFOM in the middle there). i don't really understand his latest vote on cow. tubby, can you explain that?

Zazier
: asks a lot of good questions towards the other players, and seems to be genuinely scumhunting. seems to be one of those people that i can't get a clear read on, but she seems town to me for now.

WOOO DONE!
vote, suspicions, and announcement next post
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #268 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:24 pm

Post by dahill1 »

out of all of these cases, i think a
vote CoheedCambria
is the best decision at the moment. this is mainly because out of all of the other people i find scummy, their behavior is more consistent with past experiences (such as Korts, DGB)
that being said i still think they are scummy so..

FoS: DGB, Korts, tubby, animorph, SSK

and also i'll be V/LA from Nov. 14-15
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #272 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:10 am

Post by dahill1 »

Korts wrote:Let's clear this. It's scummy when you dismiss a
scummy
action as having fished for reactions. I don't see how simply pushing a fairly valid wagon is in and of itself a scummy action, therefore I don't see how I could've benefited from stating that I was fishing for reactions unless, oh yeah, I was fishing for reactions.
well i consider jumping all over one comment and calling it rolefishing (which i don't believe it was), and then strongly pushing the wagon after that kinda scummy. although i do admit, the case was semi-valid after the whole crazy incident, but originally it wasn't.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #274 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:38 am

Post by dahill1 »

Korts wrote:So you say that suggesting a theory that, both if confirmed or denied, hurts the town, cannot be percieved as intentional or unintentional rolefishing?
it could be by some, but i didn't think it was and i felt those who did think it was were trying to push a crap case
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #288 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:48 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Korts wrote:
dahill1 wrote:
Korts wrote:So you say that suggesting a theory that, both if confirmed or denied, hurts the town, cannot be percieved as intentional or unintentional rolefishing?
it could be by some
, but i didn't think it was and i felt those who did think it was were trying to push a crap case
And there you have your point disproved
many people perceive things the wrong way
animorpherv1 wrote:Crazy part: I thought something that he was saying didn't sound right. That bad?
what specifically?

sorry for brief posts RL has been aarrrrgh so i might be on a much longer LA than expected
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #294 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:24 am

Post by dahill1 »

not liking the tubby wagon..
what does everyone think about CC?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #296 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:32 am

Post by dahill1 »

Korts wrote:My vote's willing to go that way. I didn't really find his reluctance to vote especially helpful, particularly because he didn't try to do anything else, either.
the main part was that incredibly opportunistic vote on tubby
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #302 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:00 am

Post by dahill1 »

MafiaSSK wrote:
Natirasha wrote:
dahill1 wrote:not liking the tubby wagon..
Why?
he's definitely not one of the scummiest people, and his wagon was based on an accusation korts didn't even believe in (he said he was doing it for reactions). question for you ssk, would you still have done a PBPA on tubby if he didn't have the biggest wagon? also, how's the PBPA going?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #304 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:11 am

Post by dahill1 »

CoheedCambria09 wrote:Sorry for being so quiet, RL has been a bitch lately

I'm also hella confused with this whole game so far, I guess I should have expected that though with the name of relative chaos.

And seeing as its supposed to be chaotic:
unvote, vote tubby
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #308 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:46 am

Post by dahill1 »

i think he's pointing out your sudden switch from spyre to coheed, which i agree is suspicious
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #311 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:52 am

Post by dahill1 »

Korts wrote:I see no point in a vote that just sits there, without support. "Every vote counts" but one vote does not make a lynch. I've made my case and unfortunately I don't have any more points, therefore pursuing other suspicions seems like the best way to keep contributing.
not necessarily
push for your case if you believe that strongly in it
ex: i could've easily joined DGB's wagon since i'm also suspicious of her, or SSK with natirasha. however, i decided to place a lone vote on CC since i'm fairly sure he is scum because of that vote.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #315 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:28 pm

Post by dahill1 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:This game seems to lack a sense of direction.

Let's run up a nice big wagon, then we'll have stuff to talk about. We're wimpy with the votes. That's not the way to win.
i agree completely!!

unvote vote DGB
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #319 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:13 pm

Post by dahill1 »

on a serious note, DGB was going to be my second vote after CC most likely. so this recent post by her:
This game seems to lack a sense of direction.

Let's run up a nice big wagon, then we'll have stuff to talk about. We're wimpy with the votes. That's not the way to win.
sparked my vote and reaffirmed my suspicion of her because of her jokey posts that avoid the questions and lack of an actual case against, well, anyone
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #328 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:42 am

Post by dahill1 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:@ farside - hi sweetie. I missed you too.
dahill1 wrote:on a serious note, DGB was going to be my second vote after CC most likely. so this recent post by her:
This game seems to lack a sense of direction.

sparked my vote and reaffirmed my suspicion of her because of her jokey posts that avoid the questions and lack of an actual case against, well, anyone
Interesting fast jump on a gratuitous, but fun, bandwagon on me and only bothering to explain it the day after. What, you're afraid we're going to come after you alter?

Dahill you are scum.

unvote, vote: dahill1
nope, i explained because you know that's what people usually do when they vote. given your posts, however, i can see how you might not have seen this. nice OMGUS, though.

p.s. i explained it about an hour later, not a day.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #331 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:34 am

Post by dahill1 »

SpyreX wrote:Well, we've got 3 hardcore lurkers that I dont like but I'm nto one to jump on their ass day 1.
why not?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #335 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:49 am

Post by dahill1 »

Korts wrote:Huh. Actually when I consider it now, my case on SpyreX is void because it all was based upon him being opportunistic. Not backing off tubby's case when I turned on him makes my whole case null.

I will do a reread tomorrow most likely, and post any thoughts.
how so? if you were scum in that situation (as Spyrex) would you back off of that case?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #337 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:06 am

Post by dahill1 »

Korts wrote:I think I would, yeah. Did you expect any other answer than that after my conclusion?
well, i was expecting that you would stay on the case
if anything backing off would seem more suspicious IMO, because if you felt so strongly about that case in the first place, you have no reason to back off of it only. just because the original pusher revealed it was a sham doesn't mean you shouldn't believe in the case
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #339 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:24 am

Post by dahill1 »

Korts wrote:Um, that's my point exactly. SpyreX not backing off the case proves his conviction in it, and is therefore not a scumtell.
no, but scum would want to stay convicted in it, or else it would be perceived as scummy for backing off. actually, town or scum would want to stay convicted in the case so it's a nulltell
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #347 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:39 am

Post by dahill1 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Question.

Is tubby lurking???

Yes? No?
yes
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #348 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:42 am

Post by dahill1 »

has, do you think you're vote on DoomCow is well placed at the moment, and if so, why?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #352 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:18 pm

Post by dahill1 »

hasdgfas wrote:Yes. DoomCow hasn't done anything in terms of moving the game forward. He'll come in and say something, but not give much reasoning behind it. First off, there was the vote for tubby saying that he "didn't like the last post of his". He's not really saying anything there. Voting Vi for the obviously fake PR is also bad, especially ditching it quickly and going right back to tubby.

Also note the end of post 179, where he says there's nothing to analyze on Day 1. I'd like to hear an explanation for that. There is no pro-town reason I can think of that can explain why posting some analysis on Day 1 is bad.
fair enough. didn't even see that last point you made so thanks for putting that out there
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #366 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:16 pm

Post by dahill1 »

CoheedCambria09 wrote:Zaz, I didn;t really have a reason for voting, thats why in the post that held the tubby vote it said something along the lines of, so to be chaotic. I voted on the person with the largest bandwagon. Pretty much it. I have to pay more attention to this game and then more posts will be coming.
unvote vote CC

this post made me want to switch my vote back
i can't see how people aren't voting for CC after reading that
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #367 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:19 pm

Post by dahill1 »

DoomCow wrote:
hasdfgas wrote:Voting Vi for the obviously fake PR is also bad, especially ditching it quickly and going right back to tubby.
I've defended myself enough from this. fake pr is lying to town and thus anti town. No matter what reasoning it might be. The vote switch back was because Vi admitted to having a fake pr in post 51. Still not liking it, but willing to go with it for now.
is it scummy though?
DoomCow wrote:I'm not saying that posting analysis on day 1 is bad, I'm just saying I won't do any analysis on day 1. Since I like some reference to go by.
what do you mean by this? wouldn't a Day 1 analysis give you even better of a reference?
animorpherv1 wrote:
farside22 wrote:Hi all. I took the day off to catch up on sleep. Just letting you know I didn't forget about you.
I abstain from posting untill farside rereads.
why? also you haven't been posting that much anyway and this seems like an excuse to not post even more.
FoS: animorph
gaaah..so many scummy people in this game!! i wish i was like a quadruple voter!

SSK, are you done with the reread yet? seriously, it's been awhile and you still haven't made a PBPA like you said
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #379 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:30 am

Post by dahill1 »

farside22 wrote:dahil: post 308: Why bring up CC comments then say Korts vote is suspicious?
it wasn't scummy that he was voting for CC, but more the fact that he switched so suddenly off of a case he had been pushing very hard.
dahill post 337: Do you think people dont' change there minds on who's scum based on actions they do later in the game?
no they do, but Korts' change of heart was too quick IMO
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #385 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:05 pm

Post by dahill1 »

farside22 wrote:
dahill1 wrote:
farside22 wrote:dahil: post 308: Why bring up CC comments then say Korts vote is suspicious?
it wasn't scummy that he was voting for CC, but more the fact that he switched so suddenly off of a case he had been pushing very hard.
dahill post 337: Do you think people dont' change there minds on who's scum based on actions they do later in the game?
no they do, but Korts' change of heart was too quick IMO
Have you ever played with the internet? If so was he scum or town and did he seem different this game from that game?
nope, never played with him
animorpherv1 wrote:I am giving what I think. If you don't agree, then well, I can't do anything to stop that, but I am giving my own opinion.
do you think i'm scum and/or deserving of a vote at the moment, and if so explain why?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #388 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:42 pm

Post by dahill1 »

CoheedCambria09 wrote:This game is still very confusing for me.
:roll:
how so?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #408 (isolation #29) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:31 am

Post by dahill1 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm suspicious of the following players:
SpyreX, ZazieR, CoheedCambria09

Reason: I don't like how they are hanging on to a wagon that has lost much of its steam. That stinks of disappointed, lazy scum to me.

In other news, Korts is town. I agree that animo & Coheed should be pushed. I pick Coheed because he persists on the tubby non-wagon.

unvote, vote: CoheedCambria09
why is korts town? do you honestly think all 3 of them are scum? if so, are you still suspicious of me?

i'm still fine with my vote and it's not unlikely that DGB could be bussing right now.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #411 (isolation #30) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:34 am

Post by dahill1 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Korts is town for reasons similar to tubby's.

He made a couple of posts that are from a town-brain perspective. Again, not the sort of thing scum can fake, because there's no reason for it, they have nothing to gain. It's just the kind of thinking and wording that come naturally to a townie.
how can scum not fake thinking from a townie perspective? they most certainly would have something to gain from your view since you will think they're town
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #421 (isolation #31) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:07 am

Post by dahill1 »

MafiaSSK wrote:How about, I stop the PBPA and actually just contribute more. Would that work?
well, by doing the PBPA you are contributing but whichever works for you. and you still haven't answered any of my questions..

in other news, CC is at L-2 and should probably claim, IMO.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #425 (isolation #32) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:02 pm

Post by dahill1 »

CoheedCambria09 wrote:So here at L-2 I believe I will be completely honest...

I don't know my role. It says I am a squashed banana but not that I have any powers or how I win. Pretty much the reason I haven't been contributing much.

i don't think Xyl is THAT bastard of a mod. so i think you're lying. but if you are telling the truth, that's hilarious/sad at the same time
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #427 (isolation #33) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:11 pm

Post by dahill1 »

CoheedCambria09 wrote:He's not that bastard of a mod, he screwed up and now won't tell me my role. And yes, it is hilarious for everyone else, not for me.
wait he screwed up? or the role you received was squashed banana?
can you go into specifics please?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #430 (isolation #34) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:03 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Natirasha wrote:
dahill1 wrote:......

i don't think Xyl is THAT bastard of a mod. so i think you're lying. but if you are telling the truth, that's hilarious/sad at the same time
Tarhalindur wrote:<Just when you think that life can't get any worse, it does.

It wasn't enough to give you a dead mother and a sociopathic father (plus a bunch of teammates who are nearly as screwed up as you are, if not more so). It wasn't enough to have to fight beings they call Angels in something resembling but entirely different from a giant robot. It wasn't enough to see everything you cared for get ruined in a horrific manner. Now you're having to live through this?

"Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations! For all the children, congratulations!"

Screw these games, screw all these wheels-within-wheels conspiracies, screw all this freaky mind stuff. You don't care who you are or what role you're supposed to play. You just want to get out of the game.>

Welcome to Tarhalindur Mostly Mountainous, PLAYERNAME. You are Shinji Ikari (from Neon Genesis Evangelion). Congratulations!

You win when all other factions are dead, or nothing can prevent the same.

Please confirm via return PM.
...??
Xyl =/= Tarhalindur!!
Plus that game was Mind Screw. i doubt Xyl would do something like that. anyways, i don't believe the claim as i said so i have no problem with the lynch
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #440 (isolation #35) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:08 am

Post by dahill1 »

...seriously guys?
you all saw the sample role PM right?
paired with his actions, how can you buy that claim?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #443 (isolation #36) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:42 am

Post by dahill1 »

CoheedCambria09 wrote:my actions have been a result of my "role".
?
so you're acting scummy because..you have no role?
if you really are a squashed banana, then why not act pro-town?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #445 (isolation #37) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:46 am

Post by dahill1 »

CoheedCambria09 wrote:no incentive to, as has been said before. I'm more like a spectator in this game in my opinion than an actual player.
ATTN EVERYONE: THIS PLAYER JUST ADMITTED TO HAVING NO INCENTIVE TO HELP THE TOWN.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #449 (isolation #38) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:40 am

Post by dahill1 »

question for CC: why didn't you immediately claim at the beginning of day 1?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #452 (isolation #39) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:04 am

Post by dahill1 »

CoheedCambria09 wrote:didnt think people would believe me, i didn't think people would believe me now, because of how "out there" the claim is.
hmm..
ok well if you have no win condition, then you should have no problem with being lynched right?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #483 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:53 am

Post by dahill1 »

/agrees on doomcow's scummy vote
also, SSK for godsakes stop being a sheep and follow through with your promise to participate. you too animorph.

on CC: if we lynch him, then at best we catch a lying scum. at worst, we catch a non-aligned banana which isn't helping the town. i see no reason why we shouldn't lynch him today.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #488 (isolation #41) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:25 am

Post by dahill1 »

doomcow, did you even think CC was scummy?
because you're basically just admitting to wanting a claim for claims sake. not because you expressed suspicion of him
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #492 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:51 am

Post by dahill1 »

DoomCow wrote:I didn't see CC as scummy, but he wasn't a convince townie as well... about 50-50, which is why I made the pressure/claim vote.
so what benefit would there be, from your view, of him claiming?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #495 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:53 pm

Post by dahill1 »

animorph: do you find me scummy?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #518 (isolation #44) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:51 am

Post by dahill1 »

MafiaSSK wrote:
Korts wrote:Meanwhile, I do endorse other people realizing DGB's slip.
That's all you have to say in a post? Really?? Where have you posted a full-blown, good case whereas you can say that?
lol @ dis irony
MafiaSSK wrote:
dahill1 wrote: on CC: if we lynch him, then at best we catch a lying scum. at worst, we catch a non-aligned banana which isn't helping the town. i see no reason why we shouldn't lynch him today.
How is CC being scummy?

-SSK
read the (multiple) cases i wrote on him. in short: CC placed an opportunistic vote and admitted his only reason was to join the largest bandwagon. that's pretty scummy. also, you may have missed that HE ADMITTED TO NOT BEING TOWN.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #520 (isolation #45) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:59 am

Post by dahill1 »

farside, i can see the points people are making on why DC should claim and i agree. i just don't want to lynch him before he claims ;)
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #526 (isolation #46) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:49 am

Post by dahill1 »

DC, you were honest with us in your reasoning but that doesn't justify it not being scummy. voting just for a claim even when you don't suspect the person is scummy.
anyways, i believe the claim enough that we shouldn't lynch DC today, IMO.
also, animorph stop rolefishing it's pretty obv what some of the abilities are
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #533 (isolation #47) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:17 am

Post by dahill1 »

Korts wrote:Considering your claim, however. It can be confirmed. Do you have a kill? (yes I know this is rolefishing technically.) If you do have a kill, you should shoot tonight, and shoot the person that the town chooses.
DC shouldn't answer this, and even if he does we most certainly shouldn't guide him.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #546 (isolation #48) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:38 am

Post by dahill1 »

SpyreX wrote:No its not a counter claim - its saying that it doesn't match any of the flavor we've been given and I think there's a reason for that.
and you think squashed banana does??
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #549 (isolation #49) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:41 am

Post by dahill1 »

don't support a DC lynch today
do support a CC/animorph lynch today
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #550 (isolation #50) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:43 am

Post by dahill1 »

argh stop wagonning DC for a sec this is obv what to do
lynch animorph
DC "targets" CC

unvote vote animorph
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #556 (isolation #51) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:49 am

Post by dahill1 »

tubby216 wrote:
Korts wrote:dahill stop trying to derail your scumbuddy's wagon.
seriously thats what i was thinkin
*gets game references ready if DC flips scum*
anyways, the main reason i don't want him lynched today is because of the claim. no reason to lynch him if he can prove his claim and (possibly) help town
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #561 (isolation #52) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:52 am

Post by dahill1 »

Korts wrote:why the quotation marks around "targets"?
indication of possible one shot abilities
DrippingGoofball wrote:
dahill1 wrote:I do support a CC/animorph lynch today
Why CC??? The guy is a walking vig/NK target. No possible information can be had from his lynch.
true. i guess i meant an animorph lynch and CC as a backup if the former doesn't work out
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #565 (isolation #53) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:57 am

Post by dahill1 »

farside22 wrote:
Korts wrote:
dahill1 wrote:
Korts wrote:why the quotation marks around "targets"?
indication of possible one shot abilities
So how will a protect or a block, or even an investigation on CC confirm DC's alignment/role?
I believe dahil is suggesting that if DC is the joat that he use his one shot on CC, who looks to be an obvious 3rd party role.
didn't want to outright state it, but pretty much yeah
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #572 (isolation #54) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:40 pm

Post by dahill1 »

btw, animorph you haven't answered this yet..
do you think i'm scummy?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”