wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:53 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Ok guys hello and how are ya? I will be reading up, posting, yadda yadda reall soon here.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:15 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Ok read up and I think it has been a interesting day 1 that is for sure.

With regards to the Zilla wagon, I can say while i don't like her huge bolded posting appeals to emotion, even if she was frustrated, that the posts don't help the town at all if she is town. They are gaudie and pointless, a regular sized bold to emphasis a point is ok now and then, but huge lettering? Give it a rest.

Hybris, to answer a question directed to another player is never a good thing, especially if you are town. By answering a question for someone, even if it is just quoting what they said, you are effectively stopping another players scum hunting and depriving the rest of the players whatever answer the questioned player would have responded with, so in other words you can either effectively save a scum player that was questioned, or make a town player that was questioned become scrutinized because you are defending them without cause or being asked to. The fact that you lurked after that and have done nothing to contribute to the game thus far makes you highly suspect in my books, enough to warrant a
vote Hybris
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:51 am

Post by wolframnhart »

farside did you miss my vote on Hybris in my post?

Fixed. Right count wrong person. :lol:

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:16 am

Post by wolframnhart »

uhh why?

If it is due to the bolded i am saying that if he is town, it is not a good thing to answer questions, but i don't believe him to be town, which is why i voted him.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:16 am

Post by wolframnhart »

EBWOP answer questions that are directed towards other players, not just questions in general

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:19 am

Post by wolframnhart »

No it's not, i said if he is town. If he is town, or if anyone is town and answers a question that is geered toward another player that helps no one, i even discussed why. Had i said "since you are town" i could understand your vote.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:45 am

Post by wolframnhart »

I don't see how you think i am scum here charter. I don't think that if a player is town they would want to answer a question directed to another player as i said. I would think that if scum answered the question they might be trying to buddy up to the player that was questioned, that is why i think it is more of a scum play then a townie play, hence my vote. I am not trying to make myself look better if Hybris is lynched and if he does indeed turn town, if he does turn town obviously i was wrong, but i do not believe i am wrong about this. Just because you have seen people say things like i have end up being scum, and never town, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

@KMD
what happend to the PR?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:55 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Ok maybe it is my turn to try and explain something that i probably won't do well.

First though i want to point out that even you believe it is a scummy action, so to nit pick over my choice of words is kinda funny to me.

But be that as it may I don't know if i can answer you properly, only because i don't see anything wrong with what i said. It a player is town there was no need to do a scummy action like that, but being as i don't think that Hybris is town, because of that action and due to his lurking/general non scum hunting through out the game, i voted him. I don't know if he is town, i don't even know if he is scum, it is just what i believe based on his actions thus so far.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:02 am

Post by wolframnhart »

I really don't know how to answer your question charter. I don't get what was wrong with what i said, there was no reason for Hybris to answer the question that was for Zilla if he is town,
especially
if he is town, I don't know how else to explain it.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:31 am

Post by wolframnhart »

well what about feelings on anyone, not just on the lynch?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #10) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

OK sorry for being inactive since my post, been busy at work and am playing catch up.

Charter:

You say that I know Hybris is town, now is it because of this that you all of a sudden seem to be calling Hybris town?
Charter wrote:How does wolf know hybris was town?<snip>
You are already saying hybris
was
town, basically calling Hybris in past tense a townie.
Charter wrote:Go ahead and lynch hybris, he won't be scum.
Again you seem so sure that Hybris is town due to my words, yet you were not defending him so much when he had what was it, 5 votes against him before i came in? To me this is starting to seem like you are the scum in the picture, jumping on the replacement and trying to set up tomorrows lynch because you are so sure that Hybris is going to flip town.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:46 am

Post by wolframnhart »

@Llama

I see your point about The Internet, the scum hunting and quality of posts does need to pick up, and the asking about the deadline. Question from me though is do you feel there is a difference in The Internets posts and Xtoxms?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:34 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Really the FL PR thing is kinda ridiculous to get all uppity about. Like everyone said just read it normally and it is an easy read. To get all upset and act as dumb and rude about the whole thing like Puta is is being excessive, and coming from someone who went away for awhile and hasn't done a whole lot else I would think Puta that you would actually try to hunt, not get bitchy about a PR.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:58 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Thats it Puta, you aren't going to say anything else against what FL put his vote on you for? Just "OMGUS!"?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:06 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

wow it is really not that hard to understand FL, you are just not trying and using it as an excuse to avoid the accusations against you. Here i will translate:
FL wrote:Unvote, Vote Puta Puta. Firsht, she'sh very inshulting uneshesharily, and obvioushly failsh to undershtand thish ish a game. Shecond, thish ish really the only memorable shtance she'sh taken all gamesh, and it sheemsh a great way to look like you are conshribushing wishout acshully shaying anyshing. And shird, ish thish REALLY the only shing she can comment on?
FL is saying "First, she's very insulting unessecarily, and obviously fails to understand this is a game. Second, this is really the only memorable stance she's taken all game, and it seems a greaty way to look like you are contributing without actually saying anything. And third, is this really the only thing she can comment on?"

Feel free to correct me on anything if i miss translated you FL.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:27 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Ok so aside from the fact that FL got your gender mixed up (which is a minor detail with yout avatar i thought you were a female as well), you are just going to give a snotty answer to FL's accusations? Why are you not contributing and using his PR as an excuse for it? Why are you voting TM if you are so sure that FL is a mafia member? Why the attitude problem in general Puta?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:55 am

Post by wolframnhart »

@llama

If you answered my question to you earlier i didn't see it so sorry if i am repeating something you lready answered, but do you think there is a difference between TI's posts and lack thereof, and Xtoxm's posts?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:24 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Puta Puta wrote:
Unvote Vote:TonyMontana
for voting erratically.
you voted him for that reason, or did you forget? Who are your top suspects Puta and why?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:51 am

Post by wolframnhart »

mod think we can forcably replace Puta? Obviously a player that doesn't need or want to be here

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:17 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Zilla wrote:Scum players will vote town precisely when they CAN be scum so they can scapegoat, and with the massive buildup on Hybris, this post makes sense coming from scum wanting an easy-in on a bandwagon.
Zilla you as well voted for Hybris, and it was for nothing more then comments that KMD had made on Hybris, so if anyone is looking for an easy-in on a wagon I could say the same about you. The way you keep vote hopping around, from hybris, to puta (what is it two, three times now?) yourelf, then TI and me all in one post seems to me more like you are trying to see where you can get a vote to stick, and the one on you could have been more of a hands up in the air i quit move, but it might be more under the frustrated player category.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #20) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:23 am

Post by wolframnhart »

@Llama

I am somewhat starting to see your point on The Internet. As it is i was waiting to see what the rest of his read would include, because right now it seems he only gve a partial one on myself and two others which seemed like an odd arrangment. My vote on Hybris is starting to get a little meh to me, he has come back since and posted some fairly decent content and though i am not quite sold on his towniness, i am starting to not be sure of his scuminess either. So for now i am going to :
unvote
and take another look back at a few posts.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:31 am

Post by wolframnhart »

RestFermata wrote:What are we supposed to do? Ignore his scumminess because he is always scummy? Let him get away with anything just because his meta suggests that he is always anti-town? If he is scum and people are going to give him a pass because he has an anti-town meta, this game will be a breeze for him.
QFT

also:
TonyMontana wrote:
Unvote

Sorry, been alittle swamped lately.
Can't argue with the accusations of anti-townness, I'll try to act more pro-town...
He can't (and won't) argue the accusations against him, and say he will try to act more pro-town? Why say act? Either you are pro-town or you are putting on a show of being pro-town, aka scum.

vote TM

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:54 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Nice commentary there KC...LoL

@ Tm

Why do you believe your list of people belong under the headings you gave them? Seems more like you just gave a list to give one, not for any real concrete evidence.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”