Not Quite Normal Multiball II (Game Over)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4153 (isolation #0) » Tue May 03, 2022 10:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 105, tictac wrote:
In post 57, GuiltyLion wrote:I get townvibes from this and would like to know if anyone disagrees
I disagree
In post 110, tictac wrote:
In post 67, humaneatingmonkey wrote:i'm claiming that i'm not in any hood
why tho?
In post 114, tictac wrote:
In post 72, humaneatingmonkey wrote:marcistar is so kawaii
In post 73, humaneatingmonkey wrote:that's a valid read into the game
:up:
In post 120, tictac wrote:
In post 79, humaneatingmonkey wrote:idk if koba is town. i dont know if a rapid show of gamesolving to get townread early is outside of their scum range. i also think that the way they went so hot on Dwlee on a poor reaction test makes me think it's fabricated so they can have somewhere to push.
yeah. it's null
same w lion
In post 127, tictac wrote:
In post 106, humaneatingmonkey wrote:hectic what do you think of koba
why do folks think i'm hectic?
no opinion yet
In post 131, tictac wrote:why can't they be town using forced reads?
In post 135, tictac wrote:
In post 132, humaneatingmonkey wrote:why would they have to? if scum and it's within their reportoire, they already took that shot in dwlee. i'm not sure there was any development in that read thus far — so why would they do another forced read and vote me?

only town would have to, maybe
ebwop :P

tho actually they do it cause it's what they do as town (as both align)

these are literally posts from a mini normal tictac was last in as town btw

these are within their first TEN posts.

this is clear towny solve energy.

this is absent this game.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4369 (isolation #1) » Tue May 03, 2022 12:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4366, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4352, SCP 682 wrote:in epicmafia community we plow through scummmy lurkers d1/d2 and hit scum always
I mean, there's going to be mostly lurking scum in games here too but players like toog, tic tac etc. are just going to be mainly inactive regardless of alignment. Plowing through lurkers will net some scum true but it's also going to catch plenty of town.
i.
do.
not.
scum.
read.
them.
for.
lurking.

stop.
using.
their.
lurk.
status.
to.
shield.
them.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4370 (isolation #2) » Tue May 03, 2022 12:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i LITERALLY townread enchant like holy shit.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4380 (isolation #3) » Tue May 03, 2022 12:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4375, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 4370, DkKoba wrote:i LITERALLY townread enchant like holy shit.

yeah, after pushing them and using the same type of push to push them, and argued the exact same way.
dont compare that to this when i didnt even cite a single enchant post and when I went to I realized i was wrong.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4606 (isolation #4) » Wed May 04, 2022 6:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4604, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 4562, SCP 682 wrote:
In post 4560, Nashville Dreams wrote:I need to see what happened last night but I am not a fan of the Toog wagon. The catch is this day has gone on long enough. Some slots are refusing to vote any major wagon so a lim requires near unamity among active slots.

~Titus
not a fan based on what?

have you read toog's iso?
Based on how direct he is about being overwhelmed.

There are other slots skating and deliberately doing nothing as opposed to admitting to struggling with game pace.
That is part of the performance, Titus. That is literally a scumtell and you want to spin it as towny?

Repeatedly saying "yeah I'm not caught up haha!"

is in no world a towntell and mentioning it repeatedly is performative.

Anything else?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4629 (isolation #5) » Wed May 04, 2022 6:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4628, The Keeper wrote:I think Titus is just cranky.
She wasn't well over the weekend, and she loathes that my RVS vote which I'm not even that bothered about is still standing.
care to join us on Toog?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4863 (isolation #6) » Wed May 04, 2022 10:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok toog's reaction to this pressure has been extremely scummy

kill the slot.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5139 (isolation #7) » Wed May 04, 2022 1:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5136, Ydrasse wrote:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
hi ydrasse how was ur day
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5310 (isolation #8) » Fri May 06, 2022 5:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Monkeyman
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5485 (isolation #9) » Sat May 07, 2022 5:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok well gl convincing anyone that is the case
FL claimed he can shoot as long as all 3 of our monastery is alive so we will simply hold him to that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5545 (isolation #10) » Sat May 07, 2022 7:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Flavor Leaf k then this makes more sense as mafia
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6960 (isolation #11) » Fri May 13, 2022 6:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 6956, SCP 682 wrote:yes

and ive already explained it.

dude has an energy tell and has shown a level of solviness that is absent

There is a personality type of tell too.

Literally compare a scum enchant game to any of his towngames including this one

btw last time i played multiball(grand idea) i read enchant right due to this
That is absent in his scumgames*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7355 (isolation #12) » Wed May 18, 2022 10:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

we're actually the 3 remaining wolves and we fooled you all gg
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7520 (isolation #13) » Thu May 19, 2022 10:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 7500, MonkeyMan576 wrote:And there's a decent chance he might be scum.
In post 7467, Menalque wrote:VOTE: SCP
What changed for you to vote me?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8198 (isolation #14) » Wed May 25, 2022 4:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 8190, Menalque wrote:voting for masons seems dumb when they could still get checked for wolves
so 2/3 scum in.there is correct, noted ;3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11848 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

gg
shocked i got nightkilled with the reads i had at the time lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11850 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

night actions and role list?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11871 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

shoulda not shot me and mislimmed mena earlier nub
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11884 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 11883, tictac wrote:u guys killed Keeper and ydr, so lol.

agree that killing klick that last night woulda been anti maf wincon just like it woulda been anti wolf-win.
also that u were strong in dayplay, tho klick turned on leaf day 6.

i think if we didn't get unlucky hitting butters this turns out different.
same if ench didn't hit the supersaint u guys woulda been set.
such is life tho.
wolf night actions were way off this game beyond just that, already mentioned it, but killing me is an extreme blunder. not killing FL n1/n2 is another blunder.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11887 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 11885, Gamma Emerald wrote:We left FL alive since there was substantial opposition to him just because he’d been annoying earlier
and yet just because a player is getting pushed doesnt mean its the best option to keep alive, especially when combined with me there was 0 thread pull to kill them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11888 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

there are many options that open up once FL dies

leaving loud players alive that arent going to 100% push your wincon is asking for trouble.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11890 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and yet who won
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11891 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thread apathy > active talking
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11893 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

replacments will fuck you up whether or not town are fighting eachother. see: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89465
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11896 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 11895, tictac wrote:
In post 11888, DkKoba wrote:leaving loud players alive that arent going to 100% push your wincon is asking for trouble.
u aware that u loud & had good wolf-reads rite?
my primary wolf FOS was ... menalque lmao
retired

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”