charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #91 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:34 am

Post by charter »

Also, I just had to restrain myself very hard to refrain from making a family guy quote that is mean, but in a loving mannor. I apologize when I lose my restraint in the future.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #94 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:42 am

Post by charter »

Bit of breaking news! We go live to Kmd being a bitch. Kmd? :P
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #124 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:14 am

Post by charter »

Kmd4390 wrote:Charter, I'm getting late word that you're a petty, jealous closet case.

This just in, that should normally go before your quote, but it works because i don't remember what Diane says to that, if anything at all.
Ahhh, you are indeed a formidable opponent.
unvote

And God said to charter, you shall
vote Zilla
. And charter said to God, What? I can't hear you, you have to speak into the microphone. Oh I'm sorry, is this better? Check check, Jerry pull the high end.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #127 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:45 am

Post by charter »

Really?
Zilla, bold mine wrote:
I don't think that post restriction would apply to scum (Being a newsanchor in Quahog, he'd likely be against the FCC).

At worst, a Tom Tucker could be self-aligned. I think this entire branch of investigation is a red-herring.
13 minutes later...
Zilla, bold mine wrote:
I suppose it's entirely possible for Tom to be a double-agent FCC
I don't like the rest of 122 either.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #130 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:54 am

Post by charter »

That falls under the umbrella of my not liking the rest of 122. When I was in batman mafia, I had two scum pegged day one cause they made assumptions about who was scum exactly like how you did with that bolded part there.
That also doesn't clear that you've listed Kmd as at least three possible alignments this game already.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #132 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:56 am

Post by charter »

Zilla wrote:the rest of my post is simply flavor analysis, and checking the possibility of Tom being scum as far as the flavor works. It's implied he has a post restriction, and the post restriction implies he's Tom, and Tom may or may not be scum.
The rest of your post, as in the bolded part in your quote in 128? Or what is "the rest of my post"?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #216 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:14 pm

Post by charter »

You can't just say 'Forget whatever I said that's scummy!'
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #247 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:47 am

Post by charter »

Catching up.
Zilla wrote:the rest of my post is simply flavor analysis, and checking the possibility of Tom being scum as far as the flavor works. It's implied he has a post restriction, and the post restriction implies he's Tom, and Tom may or may not be scum.
If alignment can be determined from flavor, this is a horribly set up game. Did Kmd ever claim? Why does he have to be Tom, why not Diane?
Zilla wrote:Either way, I feel relatively safe sticking up for KMD at this point, I don't see any reason to implicate him other than having a post restriction so far, but if he makes a slip, I'll be all over him.
YOU CANNOT DETERMINE ALIGNMENT FROM POST RESTRICTIONS. EVEN CONSIDERING IT IS
INCREDIBLY
SCUMMY.

Fos Hybris for 142.
populartajo wrote:Farside prob used some features from her last FG game, prob not the most obvious ones.
What leads you to think this?
Mana_Ku wrote:
Tajo wrote:Women are so predictable /runs.
*glares*

Zilla, your posts in which you discussed flavour were bad. You shouldn't have done that. Many players said it is bad, with xtoxm perhaps the only exception. But still you did it. Bear the consequences
Unvote Vote Zilla
Plenty of reasons to vote Zilla. I find this one incredibly weak.

165- Yes
The Internet wrote:I'm uneasy about Zilla's agressiveness. I can understand being agressive, but doing it this early is unusual. I'll try and check his meta to see if he is always this agressive.
What? Where was Zilla agressive?

179- No

205- Explain and say something contentful.

Fos- The Internet, Zilla, Hybris, popular
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #277 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:15 am

Post by charter »

wolf wrote:Hybris, to answer a question directed to another player is never a good thing,
especially if you are town.
unvote, vote wolf
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #280 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:17 am

Post by charter »

You saying that is basically you saying you know he's town.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #283 (isolation #15) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:37 am

Post by charter »

I'm not going to be good at explaining why this is virtually a confession of wolf knowing hybris is town (and by virtue of wolf voting him, not being town) but I will try. Bear with me.

My point is there is no need to even say the 'especially if you are town'. Answering questions directed at others is never good, regardless of role, no need for wolf to leave himself an out with that clause. Only scum would ever say it. It implies that he knows hybris is town. It's not directly saying it like "since you are town" would, but it's close enough.

Wolf did not direct that statement towards 'anyone' either, it was very clearly directed only at hybris, which once again, strengthens that he knows hybris to be town.

All this aside, it's a glaring contradiction that, once again, is only put in there to improve your image if Hybris is lynched and is town. Why on earth would you say 'especially if you are town' and then vote for him. You can't have it both ways, which is why I believe the 'especially if you are town' is in there because A) he know's hybris to be town, and B) to make himself look better if hybris is lynched and is town.

Like I said, I don't think I explained this well (it's tough to, you either get it or you don't), but I think it's the thing most indicitive of scum said so far this game.

@Kmd, obviously there's no certainty, that would be a claim as scum and he'd be lynched really fast. I've only ever seen people saying things similar to that as scum, never town.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #285 (isolation #16) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:48 am

Post by charter »

Ok, why would you say 'no need to do it, especially if you are town' in response to a scummy action? Why add the "especially if you are town" claus if you supposedly have no knowledge of his alignment?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #288 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:12 am

Post by charter »

Ok, if you think he is scum, why would you append a "if you are town" clause after you cite a scummy action he committed?

I agree that hybris answering questions was scummy, but that doesn't make him scum. What you've done is a far stronger indicator of scum in my opinion, and does make YOU scum.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #290 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:19 am

Post by charter »

Hybris, you are making this very difficult with your repeated scummy actions.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #312 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:38 am

Post by charter »

Like I said, you basically either see how that makes him scum, or you don't. I promise you this is different that when townies say it. Though I can't really prove it or anything until he's dead.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #326 (isolation #20) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:27 pm

Post by charter »

Zilla wrote:Xtoxm, wtf? Charter's making a scum ploy by building a case on something rediculous, which REALLY bites if he's town because he's the perfect backlash if Wolf comes up scum. Even worse, if scum's throwing one of their own to the wolves to build great credibility.

Basically, that's extremely shaky reasoning that doesn't deserve the support it's getting.
Show how what I have done is a "scum ploy". Show how my case is "ridiculous". Don't make accusations you cannot back up.

And two more votes besides mine? Are you kidding me? That's no support at all. Your overdefensiveness on wolf's behalf is noted.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #335 (isolation #21) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:42 pm

Post by charter »

Zilla, bold mine wrote:
charter wrote:Show how what I have done is a "scum ploy". Show how my case is "ridiculous". Don't make accusations you cannot back up.
If
you're scum and he's not, you're framing a townie on stupid logic.
IF?!?!? What IF I'm town and wolf is scum, I've caught scum. Looks to me like it's town logic from how you determine things.
Zilla wrote:Your case is rediculous because it's centered on one clause in one sentence as some kind of Freudian slip, as if you know how wolfram thinks and how he communicates.
Freudian slips are a perfectly valid way of catching scum. Are you insinuating that they ARE NOT allowed to be used to catch scum?
zilla wrote:It's entirely baseless and rediculous. I shouldn't have to say this. Furthermore, even met with criticism, you only attempt to strengthen your weak position. You're trying to build a castle on swampy ground. At the very least, it's better than the ones that have been built in the air.
In the last part of your quote, you even said how it has base, it's a Freudian slip. Of course when met with criticism I'm going to attempt to strengthen my position. What else would I do, just back down and hide in the shadows?
Zilla wrote:A nice number there, do you have the whole scum gang pushing for it?
So you're acknowledging that you are being overdefensive for wolf by not refuting my claim? You're also acknowledging that you somehow know there are three scum?
Zilla wrote:Especially if you are town.
:roll:
Obviously this isn't a "use this phrase and you're scum." Obviously how wolf did it is distinctly different.
You did not show that my accusation is a "scum ploy" or "ridculous". I would advise dropping this now before you start inventing arguements to try and defend someone you (should not) have any knowledge of alignment.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #344 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:14 pm

Post by charter »

Kmd4390 wrote:Charter, I still think you case on Wolf is crap.
Fair enough, like I said, it's tough to see, but it is there.

Not going to keep responding to the slew of terrible logic coming from Zilla anymore. Like I said, you either see it or you don't. I don't play mafia by consulting my book of scumtells and just voting for whoever commits the most of them, prolly why I can never convince anyone of my cases. Townies commit 'scumtells' too you know.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #363 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:20 am

Post by charter »

You don't understand that townies commit so called scumtells? Really?
Why would a townie ever be mislynched then! Hey guys, this guy looks really town, let's lynch him!

I don't believe that townies ever think (or in wolf's case know) someone is town, and then vote them like wolf did.

TM's vote actually gave me a good laugh.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #388 (isolation #24) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:07 am

Post by charter »

Kmd4390, bold mine wrote:EK, you are making no sense with that.
Wolf said that town shouldn't do something
, and that makes whoever it was (Hybris?) scummy because town shouldn't be doing whatever it was. How is that implying any knowledge of that person being town?
How does wolf know hybris was town? He could have gotten away with it by leaving out mention of hybris being town, or by just saying it was a scummy thing to do.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #390 (isolation #25) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:25 am

Post by charter »

Ok, I'm going to stop trying to convince you. I can tell you that I am right, and this is a legit 'scumtell' (shudder to use that word with what it means these days) but I guess I just can't explain it.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #394 (isolation #26) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:29 am

Post by charter »

Like I said, done trying to convince anyone. Go ahead and lynch hybris, he won't be scum. And yes, I am going to use the "I told ya so" tomorrow in this scenario.

Also none of your post there has anything to do with what wolf said and how it makes him scum.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #396 (isolation #27) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:34 am

Post by charter »

Well, I suppose hybris could be a third party, but yeah, not gonna drop this because wolf will still be scum. All a hybris lynch will reveal is that a townie made a bunch of mistakes and EVERYONE jumped on him for it. You won't be able to pick out the scum from the townies on his wagon.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #398 (isolation #28) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:40 am

Post by charter »

That he supposedly THOUGHT you were town, and then voted you...
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #409 (isolation #29) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:59 pm

Post by charter »

Wolf, besides your post not making sense, you can't try and spin this on me somehow, you've already shown that you don't even know what I'm talking about. So you can't tell me that I'm doing what you did.

Yes, hybris is essentially confirmed not scum (town) in my eyes now. Obviously I didn't defend him before you told us you're scum, because he was looking pretty bad then.

If it were up to me, I would just lynch you today, and then find your buddies later. No need to lynch a townie before doing that. Go ahead and call it setting up lynches, I'm not dropping this until you're lynched.

I'm guess those that don't understand have just never seen scum caught this way. A shame what you're missing out on.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #416 (isolation #30) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:53 pm

Post by charter »

No, just wolf is scum.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #475 (isolation #31) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:48 pm

Post by charter »

kloud1516 wrote:
kloud1516 wrote:How certain are you, charter, that wolf is scum based off of this "slip" you have found?
Sorry, missed this. Over 90%. However, don't listen to my percentages, I always overstate.
Xtoxm wrote:Anyway, let's lynch Wolf?
Yes, I'm trying.
LlamaFluff wrote:
unvote, vote The Internet

This guy is just being willfully unhelpful and scummy. He says he has no strong feelings for the lynch, is looking to the deadline to end the day, yet is voting and not presenting a case. Its time to actually give some opinions or perish like the rest of the lurkers. When you are trying to end the day though you are the best lynch out of them though.
Agreed.
Llama wrote:Talking regualrly, I have called people town in this sense before, and think I called you town this way in this game.
I promise you have not done it how wolf has done it.
LlamaFluff wrote:This tell I really dont see at all... its something that people say naturally.
No. You will look incredibly stupid for mocking me when I'm proven right.
Zilla wrote:Charter's gone lurking again. This development is most unwelcome!
I don't post for like two days and I'm accused of lurking in all my games.
Zilla wrote:Any way I look at it though, I don't think Charter was serious about his vote. This makes Elvis and Xtoxm look like bloodthirsty scum trying to push a lame wagon by association, but again, I want to credit them with more intelligence than that. That makes me think it's possible they're trying to look town by being blatantly scummy to the point of "No smart scum would ever do that."
I was 100% serious about it. Your theories amuse me though.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #477 (isolation #32) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:01 pm

Post by charter »

The fact that wolf said it but didn't believe it.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #479 (isolation #33) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:14 pm

Post by charter »

To be honest, I think a The Internet lynch is the next best choice after wolf.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #490 (isolation #34) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:33 am

Post by charter »

Hybris wrote:
charter wrote:The fact that wolf said it but didn't believe it.
What is "it"?
The especially if you're town post...
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #494 (isolation #35) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:39 am

Post by charter »

Good lord. I've talked this to death already. Wolf said what you did was scummy, especially if you're town. The especially if you're town is him knowing you are town. He then voted you. So he slips that he knows you are town and he votes for you in the same post. This is why he is scum.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #501 (isolation #36) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:38 am

Post by charter »

Hybris wrote:Now thats much more clean a version, thank you.
I can see the logic and why it would be a proper reason. It just seems like a bit of a jump to make in thought processes. If you could explain why its not the big leap in logic as me and a couple others have been thinking, then you may be more convincing.
Why I don't consider it a stretch, I've seen scum caught this way before and I've caught scum this way before. On day one, I think it's damn near the best thing we're gonna get.
Knight of Cydonia wrote:Any case built on a Freudian slip alone is a slight leap in logic. The reaction of wolf is the deal-sealer for me.
I agree about his reaction. What is your read on Zilla?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #506 (isolation #37) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:29 am

Post by charter »

kloud1516 wrote:First off: Care to provide links to these cases in which scum have been caught/you have caught scum that have used similar wording and/or trains of thought?
NG 638
Incriminating posts on page 4. Actual explanation (way later in the day, long story) is in 196 (perhaps others too).

NG 649
This was mostly scum letting slip knowing I was town (happened in LYLO though).

I don't keep tracks of games I wasn't in, so I can't point to one I've read where scum have gotten caught like this.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #508 (isolation #38) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:07 am

Post by charter »

Wow, guess I didn't know what I was talking about those times either. This is the EXACT same situation regardless of whether or not it looks like it.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #511 (isolation #39) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:30 am

Post by charter »

Whatever, people called me out for stretching in 638 when I wasn't. Same thing here. (649 isn't really the same situation as this game, but similar. 638 is the exact same situation)
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #521 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:45 am

Post by charter »

What makes one liners scummy?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #585 (isolation #41) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:41 am

Post by charter »

I do not admit my case is bad Zilla. I think it's very good. The only thing I'll admit is that most of this town is blind.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #587 (isolation #42) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:45 am

Post by charter »

Hey Zilla, I'll let Xtoxm explain, then I'll explain.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #607 (isolation #43) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:20 pm

Post by charter »

elvis_knits wrote:Zilla throws temper tantrum when she's very far from lynch.

Zilla self-votes and says she won't be posting any more, then unvotes less than an hour later.

Zilla dislikes Charter's case on wolframn, calls it scummy, then votes wolframn.

In addition to charter, attacking me and xtoxm with vague or nonexistent reasons. We were the ones on her wagon. Coincidence?
I think not.

Zilla, maybe one day you will understand what I was talking about, today is not that day. You go chase this, see how it goes. That's not a slip and not even related to what wolf did.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #618 (isolation #44) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:14 am

Post by charter »

Really don't get the case on Xtoxm. If someone can explain how what he is doing is different than any other game he's in, and how it benefits him more as scum than town, I might change my mind (not right now though, a later day, gotta see if he's dead on this game or not).
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #620 (isolation #45) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:32 am

Post by charter »

He was town in that game. Did he play differently than he is in here?
Kmd wrote:he doesn't say anything overly suspicious if he doesn't say much. If he doesn't build any huge cases, he can't be looked at for a possibly bad case, or a case that can hurt him later on.
Townies build bad cases and you don't need to build huge cases against people either. Wolf was caught from one post, hardly a huge case.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #623 (isolation #46) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:37 am

Post by charter »

Oh I'm calling it now. Perhaps I'll give that game a look a little later. 80 pages for a mini is monstrous. Just saying he acted pretty similar in lovers after he replaced in and was right about everything.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #633 (isolation #47) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:08 pm

Post by charter »

Kmd4390 wrote:
charter wrote:Perhaps I'll give that game a look a little later. 80 pages for a mini is monstrous.
I'm not asking you to read all 80+ pages. I'm asking for a quick glance at Xtoxm's posts. There is much more substance to those posts than the posts in this game. Also, acknowledge the fact that he posted more than anyone else in that game.
Looked at just his posts, he did have a lot and a lot of big ones. However, don't see few and small ones as scummy for him, he's done it as town before.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #639 (isolation #48) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:07 pm

Post by charter »

Poro, did you even freaking read my spiel that I did over like ten pages explaining how them mocking me is A) not the same, and B) going to make them look like idiots when wolf flips scum? No, please read our game and stop blindly following Zilla.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #648 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:16 pm

Post by charter »

Porochaz wrote:One of the reasons why Im voting you is because I think I could use that wording no matter what my alignment and probably have at some stage. I hate this post though, both are notably are newbie games, will be checking to see if it was newbies you caught, cause newbie games are a whole different ball game. It's like you saying "the weather in scotland is always raining", its sometimes raining but not always (sorry Zilla I stole your example partially), you cant base a case on one type of wording based on other games and expect others to follow you against there own suspicions. My view is that people make that statement all the time and its not indicitive of there alignment. By forcing upon that view on others and being quite frankly, tunnel visioned is not good and can be viewed as scummy hence the vote.

So my question leading on from this is. You have stated The Internet would be a good lynch after Wolf, why? is that still your opinion? What's your opinion on other players at the moment? Dont need a person by person just a general overview. Tell me something which isnt about wolf.
The game where it's actually the exact same situation here was not a noob. The other it was, but isn't the same.

Wolf is scum.
TI would be a good lynch because he acts like scum. It is still my opinion, if a TI wagon gains steam I will join it. Anyone who tells me that I don't know what I'm talking about, when I do, I think is an idiot. Doesn't necessarily mean they're scum though.
Zilla is probably my third choice for her extreme OMGUSing, her temper tantrum/giving up and then posting again immediately after, and for her criticizing me so harshly and then doing the same thing herself.
Xtoxm gives me town read as well as Elvis.
Puta I also think is town.
Llama town.
Probably some other town reads in there too.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #650 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:07 pm

Post by charter »

Read Xtoxm's second to last post

Replaced in at the end and was right about everything (so was I...)

I'm not linking to more games for you Kmd, I don't know why you insist on it.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #717 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:26 am

Post by charter »

TonyMontana wrote:Hybris is scum.
No, as has been explained earlier, Wolf is, and hybris is not. Fos.
Zilla wrote:I'm almost wondering if he has some kind of handicapping post restriction?
Fos.
CoheedCambria09 wrote:Ok, so RF's post makes more sense now that I know there was a quote tag mess up.

I don't really see the case on TM, but then again I guess that is the point. He hasn't posted at all [exageration] and when he does post its usually something quiet scummy. So, that is the case I believe. and I can support a lynch on someone with a case like that (since he hasnt posted at all)

unvote, vote: TonyMontana
Fos.

Fos Zilla for 609 and 700.

702, that was most definately not an intentional slip.

707, no, townheavy wagons balloon like that, not scumheavy ones. It's cause he actually did something suspicious and now he's paying for it.

Still wanting wolf...
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #767 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:17 pm

Post by charter »

So Zilla, you don't even care about why I Fos'ed people? Just decided that no matter the reason it makes me scum? That hardly makes any sense, and that's odd since you've proclaimed yourself Master of Knowledge.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #773 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:17 pm

Post by charter »

Puta Puta wrote:charter I would like your view of a TM lynch today.
Not really sure about it. Probably why I haven't said anything on the matter. I could see it flip scum or town.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #775 (isolation #54) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:46 pm

Post by charter »

I don't see the need to provide you with my reasons, you've already made up your mind. No one else has asked for them, so I assume that they aren't particularly interested, or they formed the same conclusions as I did on their own.

I don't even know what flippancy is, where have I been misdirecting? How can you say I've had horrible contributions? Why are you making all these accusations without backing them up? Just trying to make me look bad cause I'm on to something?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #817 (isolation #55) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:40 pm

Post by charter »

Llama seems town to me. Not quite on Xtoxm's level, but close.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #843 (isolation #56) » Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:31 pm

Post by charter »

unvote, vote the internet

I'm giving up on getting wolf lynched today. You have Zilla and kmd to thank when wolf (or his replacement) cruises to endgame as scum.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #857 (isolation #57) » Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:35 am

Post by charter »

Porochaz wrote:
charter wrote:

I'm giving up
on getting wolf
lynched today. You have Zilla and kmd to thank when wolf (or his replacement) cruises to endgame as scum.
This is bad wording, its also ironic since you also caught wolf on the same basis.
What
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #886 (isolation #58) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:02 am

Post by charter »

Porochaz wrote:
charter wrote:
Porochaz wrote:
charter wrote:

I'm giving up
on getting wolf
lynched today. You have Zilla and kmd to thank when wolf (or his replacement) cruises to endgame as scum.
This is bad wording, its also ironic since you also caught wolf on the same basis.
What
You made a big case on wolf being scum becuase of the words "especially if your town" now your saying "getting him lynched" its the "getting" that bugs me. You are putting a case forward of why you think someone is scum and why they should be lynched. Your not "getting" someone lynched. That in itself sounds scummy, so on the same basis of what you made a big song and dance about wolf I could do the exact same about you. Whilst I find it scummy not scummy enough to displace my top people however
FoS Charter
Did you miss the whole other part of the day where I've been trying to lynch wolf?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #888 (isolation #59) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:10 am

Post by charter »

If you say so...
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #906 (isolation #60) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:52 pm

Post by charter »

LlamaFluff wrote:The rason that charte doesnt thin that xtoxm is scum is that xtoxm has the same viewpoint as cahrter. I dont know if this is genuine or noe but the fact that xtoxm has the same ideas as chater is making charter call xtoxm town. I just am not sure if xtoxm is town or not, the alignments of him and wolf would be fairly important to figuring out multiple alignments at this point.

Either way I like the TI lynch, reagardless of what Zilla has to say. I would say with +- 80% certainty that TM is telling the truth that he is vanilla. GIven the early rejection of the TI wagon, and how he is behaving, I liek taht wagon more.
If all this wasn't obvious, it's true.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #918 (isolation #61) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:56 am

Post by charter »

Zilla, I haven't really answered your questions in a while. It's pointless for me to. Anything I say to you just confirms me as scum in your eyes. Your tunnel vision is terrible.

Also, I've realized I've just weakly bandwagoned TI despite me actually finding him scummy, so I'll get some stuff up against him soon.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #975 (isolation #62) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:38 pm

Post by charter »

The Internet, please respond to this

My questions/case for TI.
TI wrote:Zilla: strong pro town feelings, verbose, inquisitive.
What caused this change from your earlier statements of
The Internet wrote:I'm uneasy about Zilla's agressiveness.
and
The Internet wrote:I agree with some of the thing zilla is saying, but he just took a massive credibility hit with that outburst.
Neither of which points to protown, much less 'strong pro town'.
TI wrote:I discussed other people. I did initially think Zilla was agressive, but after I realised that was just how he played and his playstyle changed after a wagon gained steam, I lost my suspicion.
So did you meta her then? If so, why did you not meta the other people you said you would and then never did. Why did your meta-ing only serve to clear Zilla, did you look at games where she was scum and games she was town and look at the differences (What were the differences?)? What about Xtoxm? Why do you only say you will meta these two?
TI wrote:I generally base of my scumhunting on how people answer my accusations.
How do you plan on scumhunting if you never accuse people?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1007 (isolation #63) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:15 am

Post by charter »

Will catch up when I can.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1016 (isolation #64) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:24 pm

Post by charter »

The Internet wrote:Why are you voting for me specifically? Are your reasons the same Llama's? Why do you consider Xtoxm town? Do you consider wolf's actions to have made Nitro scummy? Do you have any case for wolf/nitro beyond what you have previously stated?
I agree with Llama, there's something fishy about the TM wagon and why people are reluctant to vote TI, but not TM. I've already said why I consider Xtoxm town, he's playing like I've seen him play town, and I think he's pretty much spot on with his reads.

There doesn't need to be any more case agaisnt nitro, wolf slipped up for him. No undoing it.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1037 (isolation #65) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:14 pm

Post by charter »

Well, I'm convinced TI is scum. Obviously isn't someone we don't want to lynch as he repeatedly refused to claim. Lurking at deadline means he hopes the votes will switch off him onto TM cause no one wants to lynch a possible power role.

Yep, happy with the TI lynch.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1043 (isolation #66) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:09 pm

Post by charter »

RestFermata wrote:I still feel more strongly about TM than TI. People's defense of him really sounds like "too scummy to be scum" to me. I'm not sure what to think of Llama. Though I am getting a town read on him, he does seem a little overconfident. I'd encourage the town not to follow him just because he is sure of himself. Even if he is town, he may be wrong. I still think TM's scumminess > TI's scumminess. Tomorrow I'm going to take a closer look at some of the more helpful/psuedo-helpful people rather than the lurkers/one-liners.

I'm sorry for checking in with something so short, but I'm low on time.
BlakAdder wrote:Xtoxm isn't going to get lynched.
unvote, vote: TonyMontana
And Nitro. I'd say all three are scum. I'll go ahead and
vote Nitro
. Picking up where I left off...

Oh hey, Xtoxm was town :roll:
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1044 (isolation #67) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:14 pm

Post by charter »

Wagon time.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1047 (isolation #68) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:17 pm

Post by charter »

Hmmm, I'll have to take another look at BA and Poro. Poro just seemed to be horribly wrong in his thoughts to me, but it didn't smell of scum.

RF is definately my number two after Nitro.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1072 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:22 am

Post by charter »

If I didn't have absolute confidence that Nitro is scum, I'd be pushing really hard for RF right now.

@CC09, my case against him can be seen in any one of my posts from the first 3/4 of day one. Wolf slipped knowledge of Hybris being town, and voted him in the same post. It's virtually a confession to being scum.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1080 (isolation #70) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:11 pm

Post by charter »

Go ahead and add your name to that trio RF, your bus is coming too late...
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1093 (isolation #71) » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:18 pm

Post by charter »

tubby, being scum outweighs any amount of uselessness.

I seriously cannot believe that you don't know why people are voting for NS tajo. Perhaps read through at least day two (if you didn't even read day one...)
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1095 (isolation #72) » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:43 pm

Post by charter »

By your own logic, shouldn't you be looking at people that were voting TM at the end of yesterday then? I believe NS was one of them, as were BA and RF. I'd suggest looking closely at those three in your reread.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1102 (isolation #73) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:27 am

Post by charter »

Wow. I was going along the same lines as Llama at the beginning of the day, about TM being town cause TI was scum, but I just don't know anymore.

What I do know is that NS is scum though.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1116 (isolation #74) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:32 pm

Post by charter »

Acid Flux wrote:
charter wrote:Wow. I was going along the same lines as Llama at the beginning of the day, about TM being town cause TI was scum, but I just don't know anymore.

Is this a 'gut feeling', or do you actually have investigative evidence to support this statement?
Hey, guys Acid Flux has gone fishin'! Too bad he isn't going to catch anything.

I don't see how answering this is remotely protown...
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1125 (isolation #75) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:22 pm

Post by charter »

I don't even know what I'm catching flack for. Zilla's post was written while she was high, Hybris doesn't even seem to know what I'm talking about, BA is clearly scum with NS and TI (look at all his posts, he blatently ignores all arguments against them, and then just says someone else is scummier so he doesn't have to comment on the cases of scum). I don't know which of BA or RF is scummier, I think it's whichever has posted most recently.

Hybris is lucking out because Wolf said that Hybris wasn't scum with him, but the rest of you...

I eagerly await AF's next post, explaining his fishing.
BlakAdder wrote:It can show potential scum buddying/distancing if NS does flip scum, and the like. I think that TM is scum. I tend to see tunnel-visiony wagons as less likely to be helpful.
How is NS's wagon "tunnel-visiony"? I do not think that everyone on it so far has "tunnel-vision".
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1131 (isolation #76) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:50 am

Post by charter »

RestFermata wrote:God, TM is so scummy. I don't see how you can think that people who thought he was scummier than TI are necessarily mafia, charter. You have to admit that he oozes scum from his pores.
I don't. I'm not saying that everyone who is suspicious of him is scum. I'm saying that those who continually ignore everything about NS, and ignored everything about TI yesterday or just shoved it under the rug with something like "so and so is scummier" are scum.

Even in your post right there, all you're doing is saying 'TM is the scummiest, not going to bother looking at anyone else'. Hell, I'm almost willing to lynch TM today just so we can stop all the excuses of 'TM deserves my vote'. I feel that if we just got rid of him, people would have no excuse not to put their vote on people that have a high probability of being scum (NS, RF, BA).
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1155 (isolation #77) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:21 pm

Post by charter »

Acid Flux wrote:
charter wrote:
Acid Flux wrote:
charter wrote:Wow. I was going along the same lines as Llama at the beginning of the day, about TM being town cause TI was scum, but I just don't know anymore.

Is this a 'gut feeling', or do you actually have investigative evidence to support this statement?
Hey, guys Acid Flux has gone fishin'! Too bad he isn't going to catch anything.

I don't see how answering this is remotely protown...
And I don't see how Charter claiming he 'knows NS is scum' is anything short of a roleclaim, unless it's a gut feeling.

I'm not fishing. I'm asking for verification if Charter's comment was a role-claim or a gut feeling.

Either answer is acceptable to me. I just wanted to make sure I understood Charter's intent.
What?!?! Go back and read day one. How can anyone in this game seriously not know my stance on wolf/NS?

Acid, I was not "rude and defensive". You were basically asking me for some role information, and me knowing that it is a terrible idea to answer that question in this situation, said that.

My intent is to lynch NS. (duh)
Zilla wrote:I'm seeing a link here between Charter, Llama, BlakAdder, and Tony. BlakAdder defends Llama:
I'm back. I'm still slightly suspicious of Tony, but less so seeing as Internet flipped scum. Not enough to vote him yet, but I've still got me eye on him.
Other than that, not much to say. I'm kind of suspicious of the fact that Llama is still alive, but I'm going to let that go since he hasn't done anything scummy
Llama defends Tony (see yesterday, see today), Charter and Llama work together against Nitro. The odd thing about this is that BlakAdder votes for Tony and he and Charter have their spats. I'm not feeling BlakAdder in that group as much.
Lets lynch NS, then get back to me.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1160 (isolation #78) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:19 pm

Post by charter »

Zilla wrote:I want to see if TM flips town though too, it implicates a few people, and him flipping scum implicates a few more. If Nitro flips town, I'm all over charter and Llama. If he's scum, eh, good, but I don't see much coming from it.

I want to see examples of Nitro/Wolfram ignoring/deflecting TI.
Really? Do you just ignore and dismiss all of my posts? I've already shown how it implicates BA and RF. There are others I'm seriously considering adding to that list as well.
See llama's post for some deflections, if that isn't convincing I'll go back and see if there's any more.
Acid Flux wrote:Sorry, Charter, if you'd said that when I asked the question, then perhaps I wouldn't have been suspicious of you. In my experience, when someone makes a '100%' claim, that's cause for discussion.

If you've been gunning for NS since Day One, then it's obviously a gut feeling, not a confirmed fact.

I'd like you to recap, if you would, what it was from Day One that has you convinced.
I made my 100% claim on day one, go back and read. You can't not know what I'm talking about, almost all of my posts from day one were about this. Wolf said Hybris was town, and voted him in the same post.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1179 (isolation #79) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:27 am

Post by charter »

TonyMontana wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:Seriously, we need a NS claim/lynch
And not necessarily in that order? -.-

Well, NS is getting replaced, and that is the 4th replacement of that role. How bad is that role really, it's getting ridiculous. I mean we'll have a replacement to answer for his three predecessors?
I guess I will never get to hear why the only post NS made today was a vote on me. *Cries myself to sleep*

Farside, should you have any trouble finding replacement, advertise it as a shorttime job.
I'll tell you why. Wolf made a slip (despite what any of you say) and I caught it and they don't even want to bother playing knowing it's only a matter of time before they get lynched.

Christ, I give up.
If we lynch TM today will all you (TM voters) vote for NS tomorrow if TM flips town?
I'd really rather not spend another two weeks on day two if NS is going to flake, and his replacement is going to flake, and that replacement is going to flake, and we end up deadline lynching TM because "TM is so scummy" (though not necessarily scum, like NS is). I'll just move my vote there now and get it over with and proceed with lynching NS tomorrow.

Also, to everyone not voting NS, would you vote him over TM?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1195 (isolation #80) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:41 am

Post by charter »

ZONEACE wrote:EVERYONE LISTENING TO CHARTER AND FOLLOWING HIM ONTO WAGONS NEED TO LEARN HOW TO THINK FOR YOURSELF AND STOP BEING LED AROUND ON LEASH BY SOMEONE WHO REFUSES TO MAKE A REAL CASE.
Oh, that's right, I called two of the the three scum and like four townies in the game we've been together. You mislynched all three times to hand the town a loss. Yeah, I don't know what I'm talking about. Shut the fuck up.

Also, just so everyone knows, I'm not going to respond to anything else zoneface says, he's a complete idiot and I'll most likely be replacing out of this game soon cause he sucks all the fun out of games like a black hole.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1237 (isolation #81) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:58 pm

Post by charter »

CoheedCambria09 wrote:@Charter: Do you have any other suspects at this point in the game? Because you seem to have only been focusing on the Wolf/NS/Zone player the entire time.
A stupid question. Zone is still scum, BA and RF are also likely his partners. Said this numerous times.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1241 (isolation #82) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:05 pm

Post by charter »

This is pretty funny. So because Zoneass comes in and runs his mouth incessantly, you will follow him? What's the case on charter again? Oh, we can vote charter without a case, but when charter votes someone without a case (which isn't even true at all) he has to go. Right, makes perfect sense.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1243 (isolation #83) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:09 pm

Post by charter »

Oh, and also, there's a good case against wolf/NS/zone, just because it isn't "my case" doesn't mean it isn't right. But feel free to keep ignoring it, and pile votes on me.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1248 (isolation #84) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:11 pm

Post by charter »

Zilla wrote:I don't like your reconsideration of the importance of flavor, especially after you houdned Zilla 1 for talking about flavor day 1, and suddenly flavor is a good thing to bank on to save ZoneAce? I don't like how much credit you put in his claim, since it's still enitrely possible he got lucky with a fake role claim, and it's also possible that Joe was town but Bonnie was scum.
Thank you, was waiting for someone else to point this out so I don't have to put up with OMGUS nonsense.

Also, Joe was "Daddy", not "Husband" so I also think (more than think) his claim is BS and he is scum.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1266 (isolation #85) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:30 am

Post by charter »

God I'm forgetful. Game I was just in, check out Kinetic's claim midway through this post. Searching masons, look familiar? Guess what, he was given so much credit because of it he got the vig lynched, and then a nearly confirmed cop and won the game for scum.

Claiming something "believable" doesn't erase scummy actions.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1278 (isolation #86) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:48 am

Post by charter »

Zilla wrote:I'm almost feeling BlakAdder over Charter, because he pushed TM over TI both yesterday and today, and he's defending Charter much more than Charter is defending himself. That seems pretty logical of scum trying to cover for a newbie scum player.
So you think me and BA are scumbuddies and I'm newbie scum?
This is laughable.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1281 (isolation #87) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:35 am

Post by charter »

You do realize Zilla 2 has a different role than Zilla 1, yes?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1330 (isolation #88) » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:17 pm

Post by charter »

Prodded, will read when I can, been busy.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1348 (isolation #89) » Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:23 am

Post by charter »

tubby216 wrote:ok so i read zoneace in isolation and he makes sense so

unvote

now i am going to re-read charter in isolation to see how i feel bout that,,
Did you reread wolf's and NS's posts too? They all have the same role. Wolf was very scummy. Look at how he deflected the TI wagon.
Kmd4390 wrote:Live from Quahog reporting that Zone could be scum even with the role he claimed.
Those were the words I was looking for. Did anyone even read my post showing someone making this exact same claim as scum? It's this one.
CoheedCambria09 wrote:I will be V/LA for a while seeing as it is the holidays.

Since I will be away I am going to
vote:Charter

The whole slip thing that he came up with has really been bugging me and the tunnel visioning as well doesnt sit good in my books.
I've mentioned other suspects as well. Just because I'm not pursuing them, that is scummy of me?
forbiddanlight wrote:
This just in: Porochaz is drunk.
I honeshtly shink that thish PR wash not appropriatesh for me, and probashly should hash been givensh to llama or proshac. Anywaysh...intereshting shift to sharter hate. I ish willing to shift to him shinsh hish reacshunsh to preshure and inishal shin don't makesh shim look good. Fursher, ZONEASHE ish rightsh that a full lynsh is better than shome deadline lynsh.

Unvote, Vote charter
Any reason for picking me?
Poro wrote:My opinion of TI was never aired.
That is scummy.

1313 - I don't think EK is scum.

I will move my vote to tubby for the self preservation BS before deadline if it's not extended.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1436 (isolation #90) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:47 pm

Post by charter »

Zoneface- still scum. More reasons to suspect him are he's been uncannily quiet, because he hasn't been under pressure. Now he's going to come in and scream and bitch and hurl insults like a child. Hasn't done any scumhunting. Just repeats that I'm acting anti town (I'm actually not) and leaves it at that.
tubby- could be scum from his lynch me already post. He's playing different than my town meta of him.
FL- I'm hesitant on because she has essentially bought herself a ticket to the end of the game.
Zilla- unsure about
Llama- town

Anyone want any more reads, let me know.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1438 (isolation #91) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:59 pm

Post by charter »

Who else wants me to predict the future? Anyone thinking of buying a lottery ticket, I might be able to pick you some winning numbers.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1468 (isolation #92) » Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:01 pm

Post by charter »

Kmd4390 wrote:Charter, why has FL bought a ticket to endgame? And why is Llama town?
If FL is town, she will not be killed by scum ever, because she doesn't have a vote and is essentially a dead townie. I don't see us lynching her either because she has no vote, whereas other scums will have one. I didn't really think this hard about if she's scum. I think if she's scum, she has a different role than the one she claimed, but I haven't seen anything to point to her being scum.

As for llama, I find his viewpoints to be similar to mine, same as Xtoxm day one, so I just naturally think that means he's more likely to be town.
RestFermata wrote:This is what I call rolefishing:
Acid Flux wrote:Is this a 'gut feeling', or do you actually have investigative evidence to support this statement?
Even though he has said repeatedly that it's not rolefishing, and he's just "clarifying"...to me, that's a textbook example.
I made a big to-do about this being fishing when it happened the first go around and people called me scum, why is now different?
Kmd4390 wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote: @RF - Yes AF was rolefishing a bit
too
. Your push of trying to figure out where a cop claimed was a fish too though. Then again I can find a few other instances of other people fishing, been a lot of it in this game.
Slip?
No... I'll let everyone know when another slip occurs.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1477 (isolation #93) » Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:03 pm

Post by charter »

Zilla wrote:If you mean my initial reaction, it was from misreading Acid's post. I see both points on that question.
There were more than just you. I'm looking for them to answer.
Zilla wrote:You've been doing such a good job of keeping on top of the slips, nevermind the four or so I've pointed out between here and Wolfram's.
If no alarm bells rang, it wasn't a slip.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1525 (isolation #94) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:18 pm

Post by charter »

Acid, it's not too late to run up zoneace. He's even more scummy than I am. (This is about all it takes for Acid to switch votes, so might as well try).
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1526 (isolation #95) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:18 pm

Post by charter »

Acid, it's not too late to run up zoneace. He's even more scummy than I am. (This is about all it takes for Acid to switch votes, so might as well try).
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1528 (isolation #96) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:30 pm

Post by charter »

No, you're still scum. All you did was act like a child and I stopped arguing cause it's like smashing your head against a desk.

There was a case made showing why you are scummy. You never responded to it. Instead tubby and hybris went at each other and got a lot of votes. And yes it has a lot more in it besides wolfs confession to being scum.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1531 (isolation #97) » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:05 am

Post by charter »

Poro, whatever happened to your TM is scummier than TI bs? Give up on TM just because no one else is interested in getting him lynched anymore?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1537 (isolation #98) » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:40 am

Post by charter »

Porochaz wrote:
Porochaz wrote:
Acid Flux wrote:
charter wrote:Acid, it's not too late to run up zoneace. He's even more scummy than I am. (This is about all it takes for Acid to switch votes, so might as well try).
If you want to persuade me to change my vote, then offer something other than smarmy comments.

And you're incorrect. I've thought you were scummy for a while, and pointed it out. Between the four of you (Charter, ZONEACE, Hybris & Tubby), you're the one I find most scummy, but until this moment, you didn't seem like a possible lynch.

Of the current prime suspects, this is how they stack up, in my opinion:
Charter > Hybris > ZONEACE > Tubby.
You and Hybris are my top two suspects. I'd prefer you to be lynched over Hybris, but either is good for me.

But, in the end, I'm simply looking forward to confirmed evidence.
Out of the 4 swap zoneace and tubby around, however there is others who have now flown under the radar, including Tony Montana who should be posting, just because you dont have any votes doesnt mean you have been forgotten.
Charter, please open your eyes and see that I have just mentioned TM. Ive moved off tm as people dont judge him to be as scummy as the others who have more votes. So rather than be tunnel visioned and go on about someone constantly (just a random example... wolframnhart) I look at other people and have decided you to be the worst. Also currently worse than TM for at least he was getting better before he started lurking. From your case on wolf onwards you havent really come across as townie to me. At all.
That's laughable. I can "mention" everyone in the game if I just post some useless trivia about them. Let me get this straight, because you find someone scummy and no one else does, it's ok to just go with what others think because they don't find that person scummy? So you admit that you're not even trying to get your scummiest suspects lynched? You're willing to just settle for someone that everyone else finds scummy?

Yes, after Zoneace I think you're the next scummiest, even beating out BA and RF.
Also, TM lurking makes him better?!!?!? Your logic is so backwards it's painful.
RestFermata wrote:charter really is making no sense. I'm starting to rethink my belief that he is town. It seems that he really isn't reading anyone's posts before he accuses them of various things. I'm still more confident about Hybris, however. There's just too much doublespeak. And no, Hybris, you don't have to be "arrogant" in order to take a stand.
I don't understand, why do you feel I'm not reading anyone's posts?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1539 (isolation #99) » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:31 am

Post by charter »

So yes kmd, the case against me is because I caught wolf.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1543 (isolation #100) » Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:46 pm

Post by charter »

Porochaz wrote:the case against you is that thats
all
youve done, you "caught" wolf on a few words. Yet you have never exapnded, rarely gave thoughts on anyone else in fact . Insulted and abused, being hypocritical and arrogant. You havent done anything all game. The initial case is the crappest thing in this game and you have pushed those 4 words in our face more than anything else for the first 2/3rds of the game rarely mentioning anything else. The last third of the game you still cant get over NS and ZA but at least you moved on with more accusations that you never backed up or really ever made a case on. You failed to even properly make a proper case against wolf.
Go back to day one. Read it. I spent pretty much the whole day expanding on it. Who (besides zoneace) have I insulted or abused? Where have I been hypocritical and arrogant? I certainly have done something all game. I'm lynching scum, all you're doing is pushing cases on people that are easy to get lynches on and then backing off when the wind blows a different direction.

Go back to day one and read how you didn't want a TI lynch, why's that? He your scumbuddy? Actually, don't answer my questions, we're going to continually argue stuff that neither one of us will budge on. I feel like you've sucessfully linked yourself to zoneace when he flips scum.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1544 (isolation #101) » Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:50 pm

Post by charter »

I forgot to ask "how does that make me scum?" after all my sentences/questions in that first paragraph.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1609 (isolation #102) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:25 pm

Post by charter »

Time to go reread RF and find clues she left. Hopefully there's a guilty in there somewhere.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1611 (isolation #103) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by charter »

1064- RF's first post of the day. Leads off saying she doesn't think TM is scum, says he's just been playing horribly anti-town. The rest of it is classic cop result breadcrumb on TM.

So yeah, I think all we're going to get from there is that TM is indeed a townie.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1709 (isolation #104) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:28 am

Post by charter »

vote zoneace
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1769 (isolation #105) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:45 pm

Post by charter »

1719- Terrible post. Gives up his case on Zilla after being called out weakly.
1749- How do you explain RF's post beginning of day two?
1758- You explained it.
1766- That's what I gathered too.

Still going with the zoneace vote. BA is a close second, I was suspicious of his day one defending TI (though wolf did the exact same thing...)
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1819 (isolation #106) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:12 pm

Post by charter »

RF was on TM's wagon. RF was town. RF knew that everyone who is town wasn't on the TI wagon and everyone who is scum was not on the TM wagon.

I think if Zilla thinks its a good idea to not claim today, then she shouldn't claim. KoC needs to clarify before I pass judgement.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1882 (isolation #107) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:39 pm

Post by charter »

Llama, why did you kill Poro instead of Zone?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1883 (isolation #108) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:40 pm

Post by charter »

Oh, and kmd, why the unvote?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1930 (isolation #109) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:30 am

Post by charter »

vote AF

Your role as well as results are an even more convenient scumclaim than ZA's claim. Coupled with your just latching on to other's cases instead of trying to make your own for this entire game, your convenient not taking any stance at all day one, your entire 'hands off' play this game, I feel like you've just skirted by and now you're claiming that to confuse us further. I don't see anything to suggest the FCC can recruit, follower is probably just a goon. If scum can kill and recruit each night than we're already fucked.

If anyone is willing to lynch zoneace, I'd much prefer that, but I've tried unsucessfully for about most of the game on that avenue.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1932 (isolation #110) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:38 am

Post by charter »

That's what I was under the impression was being suggested. The point is, I don't see anything that leads me to believe that. AF's claim is outright terrible, I think he just saw an opportunity and jumped on it. Both LF and EK pointed out about the two kill night looking like a double kill, and it makes more sense than what AF is trying to pull over.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1933 (isolation #111) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:39 am

Post by charter »

charter wrote:That's what I was under the impression was being suggested. The point is, I don't see anything that leads me to believe
that
there is any recruiting at all
. AF's claim is outright terrible, I think he just saw an opportunity and jumped on it. Both LF and EK pointed out about the two kill night looking like a double kill, and it makes more sense than what AF is trying to pull over.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1935 (isolation #112) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:17 am

Post by charter »

You guys sure you don't want to run up zoneace?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1951 (isolation #113) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:13 am

Post by charter »

I feel like claiming your character doesn't take more than three seconds. This smells of what character can I claim that makes the most sense. Maybe I'm just being overly paranoid (very possible) but this is fishy.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1962 (isolation #114) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:34 pm

Post by charter »

We had Joe and Bonnie. Should we see if there's Quagmire? I still don't really see how Cleveland is this unrecruiter you speak of.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2045 (isolation #115) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:47 am

Post by charter »

[bvote Zoneace[/b]
Either scum or cult something. Either way he's gotta go.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2046 (isolation #116) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:50 am

Post by charter »

Damnit
vote Zoneace
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2050 (isolation #117) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:38 am

Post by charter »

Kmd, also, I think you were on to something with EK before. You're a reporter or something, llama is vig, zone is scum/cult, so that leaves TM and EK. I still believe that TM is likely what he says he is, so that leaves EK. However, I think EK is the SK.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2051 (isolation #118) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:39 am

Post by charter »

Also, massclaim is fine with me.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2055 (isolation #119) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:23 pm

Post by charter »

Really? I don't think I've given any opinion on you since day one. What makes you more likely to be SK is that you've pushed for scum to be lynched and I believe everyone else's claims. SK is free to hunt scum without worry. However, you've been very careful not to start arguements with anyone or do ANYTHING all game to draw even a little bit of attention to yourself. No one has ever defended you or anything. You've pretty much skated by all game fine with whoever gets lynched every day.

I'm Peter Griffin, Quahog's native son (bulletproof). I'm beloved by all of Quahog and no one wants to see harm come to me, so I am immune to kills at night. [/paraphrase]

Looks like you're up to claim vanilla now EK.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2062 (isolation #120) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:14 pm

Post by charter »

elvis_knits wrote:
charter wrote:Really? I don't think I've given any opinion on you since day one. What makes you more likely to be SK is that you've pushed for scum to be lynched and I believe everyone else's claims. SK is free to hunt scum without worry. However, you've been very careful not to start arguements with anyone or do ANYTHING all game to draw even a little bit of attention to yourself. No one has ever defended you or anything. You've pretty much skated by all game fine with whoever gets lynched every day.
You've basically described successful town play. Why that should make me SK, I have no idea. Seriously? I've lynched too much scum? That's what makes me SK?

I am Bertram Griffin, long-lost son. I’m a deputy, but I didn’t know that until RF died. When RF died and was revealed as the cop, I was notified of being the deputy. I then got one investigation each night. I also was allowed to retrieve one of RF’s investigations, so I got her N1 target, TM, and the result was not guilty. This is why I was so sure TM was innocent after RF died. This is also why I was interested in zilla2 and her role of bus driver, because I believe RF may have been targeted on the night that I retrieved the investigation on TM. I have been trying to figure out the what went on with the choices that night, and if we can be sure about TM. Nobody else has really been picking up on it though.

Other choices:
N3: Prozac – not guilty
N4: Zoneace – not guilty

This post was meant as sort of a breadcrumb for my last result:
ek wrote: I think one of charter and zone is scum. Despite what I have thought most of the game, I am leaning charter=scum.
This isn't even a real family guy character. Now you're lying. Lynch the liar. (Not to mention your claim is so horridly made up it's not even funny, zone not being scum, that was a good laugh) Also, like I said before, I'm thinking you're the SK and not FCC.

Llama, while your plan sounds good, it hinges on me being scum. This, unfortunately for your plan, is not the case. I'm hesitant because if EK is NK immune too, we are fucked. It would go into night with 5 people, and if EK is immune, then there will be three people that go into tomorrow. EK, zonescum, and one more person. Town will have absolutely no chance of winning.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2067 (isolation #121) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:40 am

Post by charter »

unvote, vote EK

Quit squirming.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2073 (isolation #122) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:15 am

Post by charter »

Kmd, most of the logic in there is flawed, or you just apply it to yourself when it applies to others as well.

I will think about your plan to make sure that it gives us a win.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2079 (isolation #123) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:35 am

Post by charter »

unvote, vote no lynch

3 town, 3 not town hopefully. If you're not town and you want to win... Yeah.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2083 (isolation #124) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:43 am

Post by charter »

All I'm saying is, if you're not town, you cannot win if there's a lynch of someone not town today.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2086 (isolation #125) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:50 am

Post by charter »

EK, you're not town, drop the act.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2090 (isolation #126) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:56 am

Post by charter »

IF YOU AREN'T TOWN, YOU CANNOT WIN UNLESS THERE IS A NO LYNCH OR TOWN LYNCH TODAY.
I hate to say it but there's too many confirmed innocents in the town, so we have to just take them all out at night.

A town lynch probably isn't going to happen, so just stall if you don't want to be as obvious as me.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2093 (isolation #127) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:58 am

Post by charter »

Your plan has lots of fail Kmd.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2095 (isolation #128) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:00 am

Post by charter »

I'm working on it.
REMEMBER, IF YOU ARE NOT TOWN, DO NOT LYNCH TODAY
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2097 (isolation #129) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:02 am

Post by charter »

FUCK

unvote, vote EK

FUCK
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2100 (isolation #130) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:09 am

Post by charter »

MOD how many votes are required for a NO LYNCH? It should be just three because then there can be no majority required for a lynch.

There's no rules about no lynching. I'm fucked because the person with the most votes is still lynched at deadline.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2101 (isolation #131) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:10 am

Post by charter »

OH SHIT, EVEN BETTER.
MOD, WHAT IS THE RULE FOR IF THERE IS A TIE IN VOTES AT DEADLINE?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2103 (isolation #132) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:12 am

Post by charter »

Unfortunately, I've seen it other ways than that (which is what makes sense) so I want some clarification from the mod.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2107 (isolation #133) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:16 am

Post by charter »

unvote, vote TM

Kmd, he is scum with zoneace. We should lynch him today and me tomorrow.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2108 (isolation #134) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:16 am

Post by charter »

PHEW. Only 3 votes needed for no lynch.
unvote, vote no lynch
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2109 (isolation #135) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:18 am

Post by charter »

WE ARE BACK TO NO LYNCHING TODAY IF YOU ARE NOT TOWN. YOU CANNOT WIN IF WE DON'T DO THIS TODAY

Stalling is also no longer accepted, if you're not town, you have to come clean and vote to no lynch.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2112 (isolation #136) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:20 am

Post by charter »

kmd, haven't you figured it out. TM and Zone are the scum.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2115 (isolation #137) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:21 am

Post by charter »

No, EK is lying about her role. Why? I haven't the foggiest.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2117 (isolation #138) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:21 am

Post by charter »

Oh, godfather. I guess zone is the GF then.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2121 (isolation #139) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:24 am

Post by charter »

I lie as town. You've been in a game when I did.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2123 (isolation #140) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:25 am

Post by charter »

VOTE NO LYNCH PEOPLE
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2125 (isolation #141) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:28 am

Post by charter »

Why not? People do it.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2127 (isolation #142) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:30 am

Post by charter »

REMEMBER TO VOTE NO LYNCH IF YOU'RE NOT TOWN

Kmd, it's your turn, then TM's to vote no lynch.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2132 (isolation #143) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:38 am

Post by charter »

I have to go, it's been nice chatting Kmd.

REMEMBER, IF YOU'RE NOT TOWN, YOU WON'T WIN UNLESS WE NO LYNCH TODAY
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2133 (isolation #144) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:39 am

Post by charter »

OH MY GOD.
Come on people, just no lynch and send this on to night. Don't be afraid of claiming anti town, I have and I'm still (somehow) alive.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2145 (isolation #145) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:08 am

Post by charter »

I could advocate a lynching of TM today. Since he is scum too. Or Kmd, he needs to swing too. Also,
EK, DROP YOUR ACT, YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ANYONE.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2146 (isolation #146) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:17 am

Post by charter »

elvis_knits wrote:I'm trying to WIFOM decide if charter is the GF or not. IF you were GF and bulletproof, would you claim it since "bulletproof" is a believable town role, or would you pretend you were killable and draw the kill, hoping both you and your buddy survive?
Ding Ding Ding.
unvote, vote kmd

Kmd4390 wrote:
Summary

Either myself or EK can be lynched today. It doesn't matter which. The game is in the hands of Llama's kills right now. Anyone who is town should be voting either me or EK.
Basically. I assume I put on a good show before? Sorry to confuse everyone like that, I just wanted to see who would mess up. (And no EK, assuming there is 3 scum left is the worst case scenario, which we need to plan for)
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2151 (isolation #147) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:34 am

Post by charter »

If you want to switch back into thinking I'm FCC, then I will switch back to screaming at the top of my lungs to No Lynch today if you're win condition is not you win when all threats to Quahog are dead.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2153 (isolation #148) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:34 am

Post by charter »

Excellent, let me go make a sandwich and I will come right back to continue this talk.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2157 (isolation #149) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:46 am

Post by charter »

Riddle me this. If I was not town, why would I claim Bulletproof instead of vanilla? Bulletproof does not lower your chance of being lynched AT ALL (like deputy would...), in fact it paints a target on your back. Also, If I was not town, why would I claim Bulletproof when it ensures that I will not be targetted at night. If I had claimed vanilla, I could easily skate by today and then get targetted tonight, BUT IT WOULD BE A WASTED KILL.

Now, if I was town, I would claim my actual role (kind of how a massclaim works).
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2158 (isolation #150) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:55 am

Post by charter »

Kmd4390 wrote:Charter, are you claiming Godfather with a buddy still alive?

You should tell us who your scum buddy is. The game is pretty much a town win anyway.
Oh wait, I thought it said something different.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2160 (isolation #151) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:04 pm

Post by charter »

Wait, you think that I would claim scum if I was scum?
OBVIOUSLY I WAS TOWN. Like I said, I wanted to see who messed up. Kmd and EK did. At least one of them is scum. Go back and check for yourself.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2165 (isolation #152) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by charter »

It's either lynch Kmd or no lynch today.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2169 (isolation #153) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by charter »

Kmd4390 wrote:
charter wrote:It's either lynch Kmd or no lynch today.
What's wrong with lynching EK?

How would no lynching help the town?
You yourself said that lynching you/EK today is acceptable. What is wrong with lynching yourself and vigging EK?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2171 (isolation #154) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:26 pm

Post by charter »

All three of those theories are correct. (Don't tell though, hopefully no one reads this)
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2173 (isolation #155) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:29 pm

Post by charter »

I was terribly wrong with Nameless, then everything else fell apart. Lurkers always fly under suspicion to me (probably why I'm not pushing TMscum).
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2176 (isolation #156) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:32 pm

Post by charter »

What?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2182 (isolation #157) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:36 pm

Post by charter »

I just spent like an hour typing up a post with a plan, then deleting it, then doing that like four times. I got nothing. Lynching Kmd sounds like the best option to me, but I'm not positive.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2197 (isolation #158) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by charter »

Kmd4390 wrote:If he is SK, he was banking on 2 being left, realized it with his "fuck, vote EK" post, and tried to pass it off as a protown Gambit.
The fuck post was in response to me rereading the rules, and realizing there were gaping holes in what I was assuming (as can be witnessed by my next few posts). I'm done with my trickery and whatnot now for reals. I'm not the SK and I'm not scum, I'm just a townie. I figured that by claiming bulletproof I could get the vig/SK/FCC to target someone else, thus GREATLY increasing the chances of crosskills. I'm still Peter Griffin though. However, I see that lynching me will give town at best 50% chance of winning leaving tomorrow to be a prisoners dilemma if we're lucky.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2201 (isolation #159) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:07 pm

Post by charter »

kmd wrote:Charter, are you saying you fakeclaimed bulletproof in LYLO as a vanilla townie? How fucked up is it that part of me wants to believe you?
Well, am I saying I did it? Yes I am. I don't think it was bad though, I hadn't figured out the math, but I had assumed that there was 2 FCC and 1 SK left. I arrived at 2 FCC because 4 is WAYYYY too few. We have cop, tracker, doc, roleblocker, busdriver, vig and some other not as great PR's. A normal mini would have 3 mafia and maybe a SK. You can't tell me that adding just one more mafia justifies practically doubling the amount of town power. It just doesn't make sense, so I assumed there was two.

Now, I knew that I was not scum, and I knew that llama was not scum (I don't think we need to go in to why he isn't). This means there were four others left. Three of those four I want to be lynched/NK'ed. Now, I didn't realize that my claim would make everyone go "charter is a NK immune SK". I thought that it would hold slightly more weight than that. Regardless, the chance of our lynch being right today if we lynched randomly was 75%. Obviously we aren't going to do that. Now, that would mean that the chance for crosskills at night goes up by a bit. For example, the SK has to target llama tonight (if they don't I don't see how they can ever win) but llama and the FCC will still be shooting at others. Now, if I claim bulletproof, then that means that at least one scum will be shot tonight (assuming people believe that I'm bulletproof and don't target me) and likely two. If I hadn't claimed and just claimed vanilla, then I would also be in consideration for NK (and quite possibly killed) which would mean the MOST scum that would be killed is one. So it meant that I could possibly get two more scum kills with it tonight and we could win tonight.
kmd wrote:Charter, did you figure anything valuable out from your bullshit?
Yes, but I would prefer not to be called bullshit. Thanks.
At least one of EK or you is scum. I think it's you banking on us not calling you on your 'lynch one of me or EK' plan.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2203 (isolation #160) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:08 pm

Post by charter »

elvis_knits wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote: I think we should agree to follow Llama. He's 99% confirmed to me, and he's a good player.
Please, kiss his ass more.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2205 (isolation #161) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:10 pm

Post by charter »

Oh it has?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2207 (isolation #162) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:12 pm

Post by charter »

I had it figured out before he tried it though. Guess he saw it wasn't working. Check out the bottom of 2201.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2209 (isolation #163) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:17 pm

Post by charter »

Oh, I assumed by "it has to be EK or charter" you meant the lynch for today, which should be the SK. This is what I was thinking was shifting, your choice for lynch today.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2212 (isolation #164) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by charter »

Unfortunately putting the games in llama's hands isn't the best idea. While his intentions are in the town's best interest, it doesn't mean he will be right.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2244 (isolation #165) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:04 am

Post by charter »

Damn, EK being NK immune was what won it. Good work EK.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2250 (isolation #166) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:09 am

Post by charter »

Kmd4390 wrote:LOL @ Charter tunneling on a "slip" he "caught" his scumbuddy on!!!
Yeah, I knew people wouldn't lynch me over that, and when wolf flipped scum I figured I'd never be lynched, and I couldn't be NK'ed so I'd be set.
Kmd4390 wrote:Charter, why did you stop pushing the no lynch?
Because I felt I could still weasel myself out of the lynch. ANY lynch but me or zone would have won us the game EASY. I wish I could have told zone not to kill llama because I figured EK absolutely had to to win, and if he just killed TM, we would have won. But alas, I didn't think of it until after I was lynched. Also, EK being NK immune really screwed us.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2255 (isolation #167) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:17 am

Post by charter »

elvis_knits wrote:
charter wrote:Also, EK being NK immune really screwed us.
I know there's been a lot of debate about giving this power to SK's. I of course think it's a wonderful idea :D

But seriously, if you had ever tried to kill me before you would have known about my power, and just gotten me lynched the last day instead. I was just lucky you had never tried to kill me.
I was too busy calling out power roles and getting them killed. You hadn't hurt us at all so we didn't think you were a threat. Same reason we kept llama alive so long. Turns out both those decisions screwed us bad.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2257 (isolation #168) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:23 am

Post by charter »

Yeah, I really thought this was insanely balanced in favor of the town. I said we couldn't have a doctor like a million times in our scum thread because of all the other ridiculous power roles (cop, watcher, roleblocker, vig, bus driver) and there was never any unaccounted for kills, then when Poro flipped doctor I was flabberghasted.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2261 (isolation #169) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:28 am

Post by charter »

Good work though EK.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2263 (isolation #170) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:32 am

Post by charter »

Yes, I had a really great time in this game. Particularly the last day I was alive. Good times. (I might try some stunt like that as town in the future though... but I'll certainly put more thought into it than I did this last day)
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2285 (isolation #171) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:57 pm

Post by charter »

Porochaz wrote:good to see charter was scum and I wasnt going up the wall... scum played a blinder though, well done! I think this game was a slight example of how to many powerroles can hurt town. Anyway I enjoyed the game, thank you.
I dunno. I don't see how they hurt town. I feel we got ridiculously lucky that we only got vigged once, never investigated or watched.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2288 (isolation #172) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:02 pm

Post by charter »

Yeah, and what would have happened if Zone targetted KoC at night? Did we recruit him or what?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2296 (isolation #173) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:03 am

Post by charter »

A two headed mutant baby.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2299 (isolation #174) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:06 am

Post by charter »

I don't think a new player coming in would be good regardless. If I was town and a new player joined, I'd want to lynch them immdediately, thinking it's some scum trickery trying to trick me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”