takotsubo syndrome
Townie
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
Townie

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Thu May 26, 2022 7:56 am

Post by takotsubo syndrome »

VOTE: Bell

I’m going to need you to obvtown it up, ok?
takotsubo syndrome
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
Townie

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Thu May 26, 2022 10:50 am

VOTE: datisi

Did you roll scum again?
takotsubo syndrome
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
Townie

Post Post #130 (isolation #2) » Thu May 26, 2022 10:21 pm

In post 51, Fey wrote:
In post 50, Dunnstral wrote:OK so, I don't like posts or because I don't like the way they are hopping on to Datisi this early. Is not the same in my mind.

As for Datisi, I think they are pretty good at faking tone as scum, at least at the start of the game, I don't have a read on them right now. I don't consider that to be contradictory to the above because I am not reading them as scum
How do you feel about his lack of reaction to those votes?

Even if early, and even if some aren't serious, they're there. One of them had a... nudge, in Datisi's direction. ("Did you roll scum again?")

And then there's just not an indication that this is a worry in his head. Towny or scummy to you?
I have to say that this might lean more towards a Datisi town rather than a Datisi scum for the nonchalant behavior.

UNVOTE: datisi
In post 81, Kovu wrote:takotsubo syndrome – ok this one is funny, I initially Town leaned Tako, like “oh, game has a really slow pace, but tako still made an entrance!! That’s good!!” but then that was it, and they jumped on the datisi votes with just “did you roll scum again” like, that’s it? What specific posts made you feel that way? If you wanted the RVS votes to be taken seriously, why not make up a reason at the very least?? So cause of that you lost your town lean - null

For me my vote was more of a reaction test on Datisi. Which obviously has a chance to be skewed, but I'm ok with it for what it produced.

In other news I really like 81. So currently I have a soft townread on that slot as well.
In post 94, Lukewarm wrote:takosubo's entrance (10) felt off to me, especially coming from an alt that from what I can tell has never played with Bell before. Like a level of familiarity with bell to know that he normally is pretty easy to read, but a strange way to approach him if you are familiar. I don't know that it is more likely to come from scum, but it did catch my attention.
I am an alt account. I have also played a bunch of games with the better half of this player list. Bell is probably one of the easiest players to read for me so my post was really in jest in regards to an RVS vote.

On a side note: 94 has also given me a soft townread on that slot.

Marci also feels town on vibes.
takotsubo syndrome
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
Townie

Post Post #233 (isolation #3) » Fri May 27, 2022 3:54 pm

Well...

I just figured out who Kovu is. That slot is going to be very transparent to read now that I decided to go search for who that was.
takotsubo syndrome
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
Townie

Post Post #236 (isolation #4) » Fri May 27, 2022 4:57 pm

In post 234, Bell wrote:
In post 229, LavarManos wrote:Ok, I'm not gonna make a new post for every quote I want to respond to.
In post 121, fireisredsir wrote:i feel like im probably still townreading here but. paranoia noted.
I felt this too. +town to fire.
In post 124, Bell wrote:Their abrupt push feels wrong, but given history, it’s probably just eh.
wdym by this?
In post 130, takotsubo syndrome wrote:Which obviously has a chance to be skewed, but I'm ok with it for what it produced.
Doubt
In post 131, Val89 wrote:Apologises to those who dislike wall posts, but I not sure of the alternative here.
Can u summarize your points at the end?
I don't associate Lukewarm with early hard scum reads, but then they didn't really follow through.
That's good Takotsubo, I haven't played with Andante scum yet, but they're being just as confusing as usual.
Minus the giant reads list at the start. I have no idea why they did that.
Personally, I will say I have played with both Andante-scum & Andante-town. My current feeling is saying that this lines up more with Andante-town.

I'm liking Luke trying to figure out and sorting Marci very early and calling out the differences in her play from the last time they hydra'd together. I don't know if Marci would 180 and be super transparent with holding an RVS vote as town and then placing one as scum as it looks too obvious?

Makes me want to softown read them both for it, but it just might be stupid logic i guess?
takotsubo syndrome
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
Townie

Post Post #237 (isolation #5) » Fri May 27, 2022 5:01 pm

In post 179, Rhyme and Reason wrote:(Or copped, I guess, I think they're hard to read.)
That would be a legit waste of a cop shot.
takotsubo syndrome
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
Townie

Post Post #328 (isolation #6) » Sun May 29, 2022 3:34 am

Well these votes on me are a little odd, but ok.

I’m heading to try to catch some more zzz’s, but I’ll reply when I’m up.

Bell is for sure town; same with Kovu. Those are my solid top two town reads. I’m very confident in reading them both.

Hopefully I’ll be able to townblock soon & sort the rest of the scum out via PoE.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”