farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #280 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Hi all. As stated I am replacing Tovarish. I need to read through. Will have some thoughts for you today.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #286 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay thoughts and more thoughts.
forbidden: Even joking not to found of the OMGUS FOS for veerus Post 37: This seems very unhelpful. Post 52: How does voting for the mod help move the game to real scum hunting? Post 57 then why the FOS on EmpKing?
Nat: I actually agree with veerus point. No matter the mod. Votes are something that most people look at when scum are found.
Empking: Random vote is random vote whether by die or just picking a person just because what is the difference? What is with the vote hope from page one and then page 2 with no reason?
MafiaSSK - Post 29 the rules did state what FOS did. Did you not read the rules?
Darox: What is with the push on MafiaSSK? I think meta lynching is awful!
Veerus: Post 46 was the FOS for no reason really necessary?
pacman281292: Post 79 shouldn't we be pass the random vote phase and joke phase at this point?
VisMaior: Post 81 this post and reasoning is really weak. Post 83 that is a first for me an OMGUS FOS on someone.

malthusis: Don't care for the buddying up to armlx post 117

I think the cr3 wagon grew a bit quickly.

Kinetic: Why not push on cybele instead of waiting to see what comes of the wagon (post 131) Post 204 I can't believe how he is butchering FL's post to make a point.

No real read from DBG, the internet, soaper or Popular.
I don't really see after cybele explain more any reason for votes.
I really dont' care for how Kenetic keeps dodging the question asked of him and either has a smart comment or asking everyone to claim. The point is people are asking you who the town is.

unvote:
vote: Kinetic
FOS: malthusis
FOS: Darox
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #341 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:02 am

Post by farside22 »

VisMaior wrote:I find the timing of RandomGems posts very suspicious. I can imagein a role along the lines of "ill post your fakeclaim in thread if $condition".
Did you miss the post that the Mod just did on this page?

FOS Vis

unvote
vote: Nat
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #343 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:
farside22 wrote:
VisMaior wrote:I find the timing of RandomGems posts very suspicious. I can imagein a role along the lines of "ill post your fakeclaim in thread if $condition".
Did you miss the post that the Mod just did on this page?

FOS Vis
I don't understand that. Would you please explain.
To me it seems Vis is question Random because of something the mod posted. Does he think the mod is faking? Or what? Mod's don't route for one side or another. They just mod.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #347 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:47 am

Post by farside22 »

VisMaior wrote:
Does he think the mod is faking
Well, I dont think this was the action of the mod at all. There are 2 options:

1. someone has the ability to make the mod post someone elses PM
2. RandomGen has the ability to make the mod post a fake pm

And the timing suggests, it could very easily be Nr. 2
So you think the timing of the mod's post and random's comment there after is suspect?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #489 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:53 am

Post by farside22 »

I really don't think claiming day 1 is good no matter what.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #528 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:46 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:
Ehh?Does this confirms Kinetics townness or what?
No, not given the fact the information he was asking about was posted in thread.
I looked at the last 2 pages I'm behind and I don't see that quote where did Tar make that statement about Kinetic?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #578 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Hi. Posting so I won't be prodded. I'm a bit behind at the moment. I will get on this game today.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #580 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay I caught up. I'm not sure what to think of the race claim. I feel like it will be out guessing the mod on what means what if there are so many races. Plus if someone was to tell me that that race is anti town and I know I'm town how do I defend something I dont' understand.
Honestly the race thing of this game is over my head because I don't watch the show really.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #602 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:28 am

Post by farside22 »

As I said I have concerns that it may be out guessing the mod, but I think that if we do this we should not base everything just on the claim, but how the person has been in the game thus far.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #604 (isolation #10) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Kinetic wrote:The claim itself isn't going to break the game completely farside. We will still have to do scum hunting. However I do feel the claim will allow us to focus on certain aspects which will help in scumhunting.
Well I say yes. I just thought about toadstool game and how certain things helped because the town had info the scum did not.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #687 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Kinetic wrote:I'm thinking we might have to rethink popcorn and just go with claiming now... Certain people, and I think we ALL know who they are, are purposely trying to stall.

I'll go first, hell because no one else will, and I'll reveal my plan before lynch on the last day...

I'm B5, go dybeck or KoC
I don't mean to interupt and I'm a bit behind, but are we just character claiming?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #699 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

What does b5 mean. I can't for the life of me find where you guys put the information on claims. Grrrr
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #701 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay I don't know if I'm doing this right, but here goes.
I'm a Narn
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #759 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:50 am

Post by farside22 »

ugh I'm so behind on this game right now. I'm sorry I will try and get to this today because of the deadline.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #761 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:22 am

Post by farside22 »

At armlx. Here is nat's claim way back when.
Natirasha wrote: However, I'm going to claim.

I am Naroon, Vanilla Anti-Shadow/Minbari Mutator. Each day, I gain a different power. Today, I am untargetable.

My win conditions are these.
Anti-Shadow: Kill all shadow operatives and survivors.
Minbari: Kill all EarthForce and Narn players.

If the "Army of Light" is the biggest uninformed majority, then getting rid of me is a bad idea. As I said, I think killing survivors and shadow operatives is easier than finiding EF and Narn. And, who knows, I might get a more useful power eventually.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #775 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:53 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm offically lost. The claims confused me more then help. I don't know if I have time to read back and figure out what I missed to understand this game better. I do have a feeling that scum bennifited from the claims more then town in some cases.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #903 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:48 am

Post by farside22 »

unvote:
vote: KOC

I see him BW and not pay attention to what is actually going on = scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #906 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:07 am

Post by farside22 »

I know you are going to hurt me the moment I say this. But I was confused by the PM and what the claims where. This is more accurate.

Centauri: Kill unaligned and Narn, are huned by Narn and Earthforce

I have a second win condition if you would like it too.

The second one states that Vorlon and survivors do not survive to win.

My role is very simmilar to Nat's were the mod randomly decides my power. I get to role block on this night.

I'm saying all this because I screwed up with the race claim, but I didn't want to say anything because I didnt' want the group I'm against to target me. If that makes any sense.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #916 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Kinetic wrote:So you're Centauri then and NOT Narn? How the hell do you claim something that is NOT your race and barely MENTIONED in your PM!?
Because I saw the B5 and Narn and thought maybe I read my role wrong. I thought the game was based on a person's scumminess not a role. I will ask for a replacement if you are just basing this on roles now because I don't know what the fuck it means.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:16 am

Post by farside22 »

Kinetic wrote:
Kinetic wrote:
hp [leaves] wrote:Also, analyzing B5:

Mana_ku (anti-shadow)
veerus
ForbiddanLight
Empking
Vismajor

Two of the four unclaimed players are Survivors. One is scum and the other is town. I like how survivors just went and claimed B5.
Exactly why I have decided not to vote for B5 right now. ^^

It is also why you won't either. Do we need to lynch you?
No, that's not right. What I mean is, I am curious about Mana Ku and Farsides claims since they came after the other claims and claim symmetry.
Well this race talk is just confusing. I'm going to ask Tar to replace me because this doesn't see like Mafia this is a race war I have no idea what any of it means.

Mod: Please replace me. I don't understand this game and it seems more about race then mafia

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”