Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5762 (isolation #200) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:08 pm

Post by Roden »

Dead chat phone call went to either Ceph Mastina or STD, I'm assuming. Dead chat will let us know tomorrow if not.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5786 (isolation #201) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:46 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 5765, mastina wrote: Toogeloo was apparently molded on N5.
Oh my God. If he just claimed VT Mold I would've town locked him........
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5791 (isolation #202) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:56 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 5774, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also Toogs reads sucks so if he’s the only one talking then that wasn’t very helpful.
Roden what is your role anyways? Do you have anything helpful for us?
I'm still claiming Polaris, but I'm VT. I tried to fish for the NK by heavily softing Voyeur/Watcher, but scum never bit. Unless the Mold is a Roleblock of some kind I guess.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5794 (isolation #203) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:02 pm

Post by Roden »

VOTE: Andante

Let's see what happens.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5798 (isolation #204) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:11 pm

Post by Roden »

Enough people are around that a quick hammer could've happened by now...
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5799 (isolation #205) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:14 pm

Post by Roden »

If Ceph is scum that's gonna fuck me up tbh.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5800 (isolation #206) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:16 pm

Post by Roden »

Oh God, is that why I'm still alive? Because I've been defending scum?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5801 (isolation #207) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:17 pm

Post by Roden »

UNVOTE: Andante

I don't want to risk it tbh.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5918 (isolation #208) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:02 am

Post by Roden »

In post 5888, Andante wrote:norwee, the issue with if you're town and what you're doing, if Ceph is maf, he's playing this perfectly. if people were to like ignore me, I could've come up with solid reads, but hey... I've been pushed all game, so of course I'm much more likely to believe those TRing me are town..

OH THAT REMINDS ME...
Roden... has to be maf I think. Roden wrote out this huge case on why I'm town, and dunn/ircher spewed me town, then Roden was also trying to vote me out last night... the only time you ever make a huge towncase like that is when you KNOW the person is town, and if you case someone like that, you don't just vote them out...

ok Roden is for sure 1, I think Norwee is 2, who is 3
???

Do you not realize we're 3v5 right now? I town read almost everyone here prior to reaching 8 player MELO. My town reads are wrong, and there's a very high chance I got pocketed at some point but I don't know by who. By your logic, I would still be scum if I voted out your scum reads because apparently townies aren't supposed to doubt their reads.

Also why the hell do I kill STD
now
after he finally town read me and revealed he was a Fruit Vendor?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5919 (isolation #209) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:06 am

Post by Roden »

Like that's such a massive disconnect from the reality of our situation that it's hard to believe town has that thought process.

But at the same time why would scum try to attack someone who already showed willingness to vote them??
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5930 (isolation #210) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:12 pm

Post by Roden »

Been thinking about a few things, I'm going to lay them out in separate posts for ease of quoting.

With two votes landing on Andante twice and still no quick hammer from scum, I think we can pretty much confirm that either Andante is scum or scum is currently voting her. Which does narrow it down a bit.

There is a possibility that Andante is getting bussed as well. However...is bussing a good strategy at this point? There's enough fog and paranoia that I don't think scum have to try to get town cred here. It might not even be particularly optimal for them to do right now.

So what exactly is happening right now? And do scum prefer to No Elim today, or try to push an elim through? I think that's something everyone should be trying to think over right now.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5934 (isolation #211) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:19 pm

Post by Roden »

Another thing I've been thinking about is why STD died. He had suspicion being thrown his way, so I don't think scum saw him as an obvtown kill. It could be because his role could clear him as the numbers dwindled, by having a confirmable action each night then town would always know he didn't do the NK, at least if scum don't have Multitasking. But I feel like this heavily implies they don't, which would make him a mechanical threat.

The other thing worth talking about are his reads. He was Ceph's biggest defender, and with me also vouching for him I think Ceph was set up to win if he's scum, there just wouldn't be enough votes to elim him. And to bring up the "one scum between STD/Ceph" theory again, that's just another point against Ceph being scum here. I just don't see why Ceph kills his biggest ally if he's scum.

As for his scum reads, he thought Tictac was scum and still suspected that Norwee could be a deep wolf. If neither were scum, I'm not sure that STD would be the NK target tbh.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5938 (isolation #212) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:30 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 5932, Malakittens wrote:
In post 5930, Roden wrote:Been thinking about a few things, I'm going to lay them out in separate posts for ease of quoting.

With two votes landing on Andante twice and still no quick hammer from scum, I think we can pretty much confirm that either Andante is scum or scum is currently voting her. Which does narrow it down a bit.

There is a possibility that Andante is getting bussed as well. However...is bussing a good strategy at this point? There's enough fog and paranoia that I don't think scum have to try to get town cred here. It might not even be particularly optimal for them to do right now.

So what exactly is happening right now? And do scum prefer to No Elim today, or try to push an elim through? I think that's something everyone should be trying to think over right now.
this doesnt neccesarily mean shes scum

the scum team potentially could not be on around the same time to hammer so
In post 5933, Cephrir wrote:
In post 5930, Roden wrote:With two votes landing on Andante twice and still no quick hammer from scum, I think we can pretty much confirm that either Andante is scum or scum is currently voting her. Which does narrow it down a bit.
Unless all scum werent online during that time
There's still two votes and nothing has happened. If all three are town, everyone else has been around for awhile now and scum could have and should have hammered.

Also Mala if you think Andante could be town then why are you still voting her??
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5940 (isolation #213) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:32 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 5936, Malakittens wrote:best bodyguard a gal could have

Norwee kinda claimed for me

I'm an inventor of (three) 1-Shot items whom I can gift them to other players.
+Neighborizer
+Rb
+BG

I gave mine to catboi & STDx2
Oh. Oh shit. Ceph isn't cleared based off of the NK then.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5942 (isolation #214) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:57 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 5939, Malakittens wrote:I was going to back STD when him and roden were 1v1'ing, tbh part of the reason why I was scumreading roden is bc I thought he was softing being a rb and i just didnt see three of my abilities being all copies of town roles
Huh, ok. I wasn't trying to soft RB and was confused when you asked me before if I had RB'd Tet. But that does match up with your thought process.
In post 5941, Malakittens wrote:i never said i think andante is town

I know i did in the past, but I really have a town leans on everyone but

{Andante, Mastina & tictac}

so going through the lim pool

and i rather yeet lim bait and it wouldnt put it past andante to hard bus her partners

and someone mentioned this is the only game her and dunn played together so that "strong" scum read feels off now
What I mean is that you don't think the lack of a quick hammer means Andante is scum. But if that's true and you're not confident that she flips red, then keeping her in quick hammer range is bad for town.

That point about her scum read on Dunn is a good point though. It was a weirdly confident read, but she's also been confident yet wrong about townies that got mis-elim'd.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5947 (isolation #215) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:02 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 5943, Cephrir wrote:
In post 5938, Roden wrote:scum could have and should have hammered.
personally my picks for scum are preeeetty afk.
Someone should unvote then.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5955 (isolation #216) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:11 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 5946, The Three Bears wrote:alright mala's recent posts are so towny oh my lord. i guess i still struggle with understanding why scum nked there but im certain in mala town now at least.
i think we all agree tictac and andante are scum. third scum is the issue. cephrir or mastina
From what I understand, STD may have just successfully used his gifted BG shot.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5961 (isolation #217) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:27 pm

Post by Roden »

Idk, with this new information I think a NK attempt on Mala makes sense. Scum knew an Inventor existed, and Mala hadn't claimed her role.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5973 (isolation #218) » Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:43 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 5962, Malakittens wrote:I was trying to holster it to see any and all reactions to see who dodges etc or makes an odd comment
Did anyone stand out to you?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6030 (isolation #219) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:09 am

Post by Roden »

I hate it here

I'm gonna wait for the VCA before I make my vote
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6031 (isolation #220) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:03 am

Post by Roden »

In post 6017, tictac wrote:i'll try to do that at some point, but if i'm just getting speedlimmed ere i'm not gonna bother.
Please don't give up if you're town. Same goes to Andante, we literally just lose if one of you is town and scum fights harder than you to survive.

Andante why are you voting Tictac now when you were set on them being town before today? Are you only voting them to survive?

Tictac, both of you have two votes each now. The only way you can both be town here is if each wagon has at least one scum vote each. Do you think this is likely what's happening here, or is Andante just scum here from your perspective?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6032 (isolation #221) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:06 am

Post by Roden »

Actually I'll extend that last question to Andante as well.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6037 (isolation #222) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:39 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 6035, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Just gonna go on record and say that i don't really care much for Titus's VCA, but i guess Roden and other heads of Bears hydra does. So we wait then.
I just want to have as much information as possible.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6038 (isolation #223) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:42 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 6036, tictac wrote:
In post 6031, Roden wrote:
In post 6017, tictac wrote:i'll try to do that at some point, but if i'm just getting speedlimmed ere i'm not gonna bother.
Please don't give up if you're town. Same goes to Andante, we literally just lose if one of you is town and scum fights harder than you to survive.

Andante why are you voting Tictac now when you were set on them being town before today? Are you only voting them to survive?

Tictac, both of you have two votes each now. The only way you can both be town here is if each wagon has at least one scum vote each. Do you think this is likely what's happening here, or is Andante just scum here from your perspective?
dw. i'm not giving up, but i'm also not in a hurry.
trying to pace myself to other peoples speed is only gonna lead to mistaked and is really bad practice.
atm both andate and ceph could be town, since andan voted kinda recently and mastina has't been on.
Why didn't Mastina vote Andante then? Do you think that Mala and/or Norwee are scum?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6051 (isolation #224) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:56 pm

Post by Roden »

That's been on my mind every time I start to doubt you tbh. Your scum play was very different in SCP, your energy that game vs this game doesn't match at all. That was a major reason I made that specific appeal to you earlier in the game, because to me it felt obvious neither of us were playing the same as we were in that game.

The thing is though that I also trust the Bears, I think you're both town. It would blow my mind if either of you were scum. But idk how any scum team works, because Mala is practically conftown and I really don't think Mastina is scum. It just leaves Andante/Tictac/Norwee but I'm not sure that this solve makes sense.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6055 (isolation #225) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:58 pm

Post by Roden »

That's kind of my point. I don't think it makes much sense for you to be scum, but not all of my town reads can be correct here. I have to be wrong about somebody and I feel the least confident about you.

Like, for Bears to be scum, they have to hard bus Dunn before any real suspicion even heads his way. They also have to fake being Molded before anyone actually gets Molded, which makes very little sense to me since all that did was earn them suspicion. You think they're scum though. Do you really think they did all of that? Does that make any sense for scum to do?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6057 (isolation #226) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:13 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 6056, Andante wrote:
In post 6055, Roden wrote:That's kind of my point. I don't think it makes much sense for you to be scum, but not all of my town reads can be correct here. I have to be wrong about somebody and I feel the least confident about you.

Like, for Bears to be scum, they have to hard bus Dunn before any real suspicion even heads his way. They also have to fake being Molded before anyone actually gets Molded, which makes very little sense to me since all that did was earn them suspicion. You think they're scum though. Do you really think they did all of that? Does that make any sense for scum to do?
I'm not saying bears have to be scum with me town... cause yes bears have had a lot of very pro town moments I think it's just norwee/mastina/tictac tbh
What has been making you push Bears and Mala then?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6062 (isolation #227) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:33 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 6060, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Mastina has not been playing scummy here, and it’s really sad if Roden actually thinks she does.
I town read Mastina. The Mold claim seems real, and I don't think any of her thought processes are fake.
In post 6061, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Or Andante mostly pushing that solve i guess.
Hey Roden, if you think Andante/Tictac are my scum mates then vote them out. We can deal with me in ElO if we’re both alive by then, tnx.
Honestly, I don't know if it's you. The Galron/Toog back to back town flips have me doubting everything I try to settle on. I really felt like they had to be a part of the solve, and tbh I didn't want to believe all three remaining scum were embedded so deep that not a single one feels obvious.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6080 (isolation #228) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:56 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 6077, Andante wrote:
In post 6075, Cephrir wrote:I genuinely would have a better shot preventing andante's elim by arguing she is scum than by arguing she is town. Oh hey, explaining my townread there is something I have done today, would you look at that.
hahaha yep! that's literally been me all game! "Let's get Dunn!" then wagon that was forming on Dunn dissolved. I just don't understand here why you are the only one who TRs me, and how everyone is waiting till now to tunnel me... it was like "vote whoever in galron/tictac" then "get toog" and now it's "get andante!!"
You literally said to elim all of those people though?? You wanted Galron over Tictac, you wanted Toog, and now you want Tictac.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6083 (isolation #229) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:39 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 6082, Andante wrote:
In post 6080, Roden wrote:
In post 6077, Andante wrote:
In post 6075, Cephrir wrote:I genuinely would have a better shot preventing andante's elim by arguing she is scum than by arguing she is town. Oh hey, explaining my townread there is something I have done today, would you look at that.
hahaha yep! that's literally been me all game! "Let's get Dunn!" then wagon that was forming on Dunn dissolved. I just don't understand here why you are the only one who TRs me, and how everyone is waiting till now to tunnel me... it was like "vote whoever in galron/tictac" then "get toog" and now it's "get andante!!"
You literally said to elim all of those people though?? You wanted Galron over Tictac, you wanted Toog, and now you want Tictac.
Ok and? It takes more than 1 to lim people, and I made it very clear why I was ok with each one, if you strongly believed they were town, you were more than welcome to say something... but the way you say that now makes it sound like you knew they were town, and are trying to push today's lim on me,
over the fact I was responsible for 2 town dying.
Saying the quiet part out loud now, I guess.

If I was trying to push the elim on you I wouldn't be trying to reevaluate everyone. I wouldn't consider that maybe you're town and that you haven't been quick hammered because scum could be voting you. I literally would've just voted you by now.

The point I was making earlier was that you were trying to push responsibility for the mis-elims onto everyone else, and that we're now trying to get you next. But the reality is that you made major pushes and tried to pressure people to follow you.
In post 4959, Andante wrote:I mean Roden, what kind of question is that? I don't think anyone here believes both tictac and galron are scum, both are scummy yes. Galron's D5 is significantly more terrible than tictac's, a lot of Galron's posts just don't read towny to me at all and the only "effort" is basically "yeah I agree with all yall. toctac is maf!" and to my knowledge there hasn't been much of a tictac push from galron
In post 4962, Andante wrote:There's not much before/after this readslist either, I'm starting to think tictac may just be lhf, and like, tictac is just being tictac, cause the Arcade SR is after I was tunneling Arcade, so it was "ok, call this partner scum" TRed Ircher for a weird reason, I did see that in the ISO... it was like immediately after voting ircher/whatnot, maf... trying to buy Ircher a few extra nights... cause Ircher was more powerful than Dunn, Grendell/Meg called scum cause everyone was all "the replacement is suspicious!!!" tictac scum? I saw no reasoning, probably just someone who is easy to push in general?
In post 1380, Galron wrote:I really don't have much by way of reads right now.

Ircher -- lean town
MUSHSHAGANA -- town
Lady Lambdadelta -- town
Bell -- town
Cephrir -- town
Andante Dwlee99 -- town
NorwegianboyEE -- null
The Three Bears (Titus, Flea the Magician, Noraa) -- null
Galron
Roden -- lean scum
Malakittens -- null
Mastina --town
Arcade Pals (Dunnstral, MariaR) -- scum
TheWayItEnds Princess Elodie -- null
Tet -- town
Grendel MegAzumarill -- scum
tictac -- scum
Toogeloo -- null
Val89 T3 -- null
Save The Dragons -- town
Greeting -town

That was a 15-second reads list, and I guess I have more than what I thought. Some of the towns and scums are stronger than others. The Three Bears is the most puzzling slot.
In post 4967, Andante wrote:
In post 4966, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Andante i thought you didn't roll town.
hmmm bad thoughts!!! I am always town!!

Spoiler: Norwee do NOT read
except when I'm not....

yo so whoever isn't voting Galron, can you please vote Galron now? thanks
In post 4994, Andante wrote:Look Roden, if it makes you happier, I'll flip tictac the town today, if you are THAT confident tictac is better. I'll flip. the "stalling" was just people waiting cause mala said "do not hammer I'm doing something" so no one hammered...
Like I don't know how else you expect me to interpret this.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6138 (isolation #230) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:05 am

Post by Roden »

In post 6084, Andante wrote:
In post 6083, Roden wrote:If I was trying to push the elim on you I wouldn't be trying to reevaluate everyone. I wouldn't consider that maybe you're town and that you haven't been quick hammered because scum could be voting you. I literally would've just voted you by now.

The point I was making earlier was that you were trying to push responsibility for the mis-elims onto everyone else, and that we're now trying to get you next. But the reality is that you made major pushes and tried to pressure people to follow you.
Ok look, all I know, evrytime I look at this game, all I see is someone calling for my head. I'm not shifting responsibility off me, I'd love to see where I said "not my fault" I fully believed we were flipping scum both those times, if I was scum here, I'd have known we were flipping town there.
You want to consider I'm town? ok that's nice and all, but like, you literally went "these interactions show why dunn and andante can't be partnered" like.. I can't help you at all, if you don't think I'm town right now. You "towncased" me and still have doubts? ah right.. cause that means the solve isn't the simple bottom of the poe.
I give you this question then, why is mastina town? Mastina is doing an awful lot of coasting here, for a situation where if we lim wrong we lose, you'd think town would want to... actually think about their reads... Shows up every 2 days, quotes a bunch of stuff, that's it, it all reads to me as very "matter of fact" and not so much trying to read people... like, ONLY responds to people going "mastina is maf" where's the attempt to make reads/push SRs... it's nonexistent. mastina is literally just on defense this game, feels like she's just assuming if she sits on the sideline, I'll get limmed and maf wins
My town case on you before meant you were unlikely to be scum, but that was when we had more players who were a lot more scummy at the time. I'm also doubting my town case now because it relied on Dunn accidentally spewing you town, but reading that Dunn keeps talking and giving information even in the dead chat feels...off. Like what does he even gain from that, unless it's misinformation?

I've been wondering what Dunn's role on the scum team was supposed to be, and I think he may have been meant to be the fall guy. Dunn got scum read pretty quickly, and the other head of the hydra account wasn't really playing. If he was meant to be a diversion and take the elim to give his buddies town cred, then it's possible you two were just distancing the whole time.

As for Mastina, I've already given my reasons for town reading her multiple times.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6141 (isolation #231) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:16 am

Post by Roden »

In post 6119, The Three Bears wrote:you need to accept that at this point, no one is dying today but you.
you're entirely arguing the wrong things. if you were town, norwee would have to be scum but you aren't even arguing that. instead you are telling us to kill tictac.
I was hoping Andante would mention this at some point. If she's town then one of Mala or Norwee would have to be scum from her perspective.
In post 6100, Andante wrote:
In post 6092, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Kindaa feel like the game is being hels hostage RN. >_>
for real... scum is sitting back just waiting for there to be enough votes on the wrong person to hammer it
Then who's the scum voting you?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6147 (isolation #232) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 6142, Andante wrote:
In post 6141, Roden wrote:I was hoping Andante would mention this at some point. If she's town then one of Mala or Norwee would have to be scum from her perspective.
I believe I've already called both them maf. I SR Mala over Norwee, but Norwee is strongly defending Mala. Everyone has been all "we can't no lim!! mala will die!!" and I've been all "mala won't die.. and since then, no lim has been off the table apparently, cause scum team with mala realized it's not a good look when mala doesn't die tonight, I've settled for tictac cause anytime I try literally anyone else, it becomes this huge "NO WAY!!" thing
Who do you think dies tonight if we No Elim?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6149 (isolation #233) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:47 pm

Post by Roden »

Why Ceph?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6194 (isolation #234) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:15 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 6191, tictac wrote:what is the correct term 4 a day like this nowdays?
Hell.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6195 (isolation #235) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:17 pm

Post by Roden »

I hate the sudden Bears vs Mastina thing. I feel so certain that both of them are town...
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6234 (isolation #236) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:40 pm

Post by Roden »

I'm against a Mastina elim because I think everything she's done has been so far out of her scum range. Mastina said earlier that we've only played twice before, and while that's true her town and scum games are too distinct for her to keep up a charade for this long. Town!Mastina generally sticks to her reads and vibes play a huge part in them, but she'll put in a huge effort to wall post why she thinks a certain way. If she's scum she's more likely to be like "tee hee let's do what we can to find scum" while doing nothing to actually solve or explain anything.

Even if you don't think she's explaining her reads as town, in a way she actually is because it'll be something that makes sense to her. She read me poorly once, but looking back I could tell she at least believed in that read. I don't think she can fake that kind of belief and conviction as scum. She could certainly try, but I don't think she could keep it up all game, I think she's more likely to try to be truthful and avoid trying to lie if she's scum.

If Mold turned out to be 3P, then maybe I could see it. But scum haven't been 3P hunting with the NK, and they apparently showed no concern when I claimed Polaris and softed a PR, so I do still think we don't have 3P here and that it's a scum ability. So I'm going to trust Mastina here.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6235 (isolation #237) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:54 pm

Post by Roden »

Ceph, if you think Mastina and Norwee are scum, then from your perspective the third scum would have to be Andante because of the votes. You and Andante were both voting Tictac for awhile, yet there was no quick hammer. If the third scum was anyone else, the quick hammer would've been coordinated by now. That can't happen though if the third scum is already voting there.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6249 (isolation #238) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:38 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 6241, Cephrir wrote:
In post 6235, Roden wrote:Ceph, if you think Mastina and Norwee are scum, then from your perspective the third scum would have to be Andante because of the votes. You and Andante were both voting Tictac for awhile, yet there was no quick hammer. If the third scum was anyone else, the quick hammer would've been coordinated by now. That can't happen though if the third scum is already voting there.
couldn't it be tictac?
That's true actually, it could be Tictac. Would that be your solve then? Norwee/Mastina/Tictac?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6258 (isolation #239) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:05 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 6257, Andante wrote:lol I'm in danger...
Kind of an odd thing to say now.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6259 (isolation #240) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:12 pm

Post by Roden »

VOTE: Andante

Too much points to here. If Bears or Mastina are scum then GG, I got pocketed hard.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6262 (isolation #241) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:16 pm

Post by Roden »

???

That isn't hammer.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6313 (isolation #242) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:11 am

Post by Roden »

...Why are there only four scum? 3P is impossible at this point, right? With the Mala kill we know for sure that scum aren't hunting for the Mold distributor, so it has to be a scum role. But why only four? I half considered that Andante could've been a Death Godfather, or really any of the past town flips, but I know that's just unlikely. I genuinely feel bad voting Andante now though...
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6314 (isolation #243) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:13 am

Post by Roden »

Once we get our dead chat phone call settled, should we actually No Elim today? I don't think any more kills will be as obvious as the Mala one at this point.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6315 (isolation #244) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:14 am

Post by Roden »

Mainly because my heart says to trust my town reads but my brain says I'm getting pocketed.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6334 (isolation #245) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:11 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 6327, Cephrir wrote:why would i bus tictac in that situation? it would be suicide
Could you explain this a little more? If you and Tictac were both scum and you bussed them, I feel certain you would be guaranteed to at least reach ELo. Andante and I already town read you to begin with, I don't see how you get voted out there.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6342 (isolation #246) » Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:24 am

Post by Roden »

Traitor wins by claiming right now, I think.

I still think Mold has to be a scum ability. Scum should've hunted for 3P the past couple nights, since they risk losing if the Mold 3P wins by infecting everyone. But they apparently tried to kill Mala twice in a row, who was basically conftown but also confirmed not to be the Mold 3P. Scum loses if we don't elim 3P today and they don't NK them tonight, so unless scum is intentionally throwing I think it has to be a scum ability.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6344 (isolation #247) » Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:32 am

Post by Roden »

In post 6337, Cephrir wrote:
In post 6334, Roden wrote:
In post 6327, Cephrir wrote:why would i bus tictac in that situation? it would be suicide
Could you explain this a little more? If you and Tictac were both scum and you bussed them, I feel certain you would be guaranteed to at least reach ELo. Andante and I already town read you to begin with, I don't see how you get voted out there.
Everyone but you two was already preflipping me with him. I cant see how i could have reasonably expected to survive 2 days
Even if Bears Mastina and Norwee death tunneled you afterward, it still wouldn't be enough votes. It's admittedly tricky but I don't think it's an auto loss.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6345 (isolation #248) » Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:53 am

Post by Roden »

In post 6343, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 6342, Roden wrote:Traitor wins by claiming right now, I think.

I still think Mold has to be a scum ability. Scum should've hunted for 3P the past couple nights, since they risk losing if the Mold 3P wins by infecting everyone. But they apparently tried to kill Mala twice in a row, who was basically conftown but also confirmed not to be the Mold 3P. Scum loses if we don't elim 3P today and they don't NK them tonight, so unless scum is intentionally throwing I think it has to be a scum ability.
Unless ur 3p saying that, i think if we have 2 scum with molding ability then Tictac is prob one, and the other is fake claiming being molded to get townread for it.
That's what I was thinking, but that's also the easy answer, and every time we tried to vote for the easy answer the past three days, we ended up flipping town. I'm hesitant to just say "yeah it's probably Tictac" after we said "yeah it's probably Galron/Toog/Andante" and barely even got any info out of the flips.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6347 (isolation #249) » Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:06 am

Post by Roden »

Best I can think of is to reread Day 7 and see if anyone TMI'd that it wasn't actually ELo.

Otherwise my only other theory is that I'm likely getting pocketed, but I don't know who. The only way I'm not pocketed is if the team is you and Tictac, but again that's just the easy answer here and it probably isn't the case. I feel like I'm going to end up making the vote that costs us the game though. Kind of a soul sucking feeling tbh.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6357 (isolation #250) » Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:29 am

Post by Roden »

I'm here, just reading.

Tictac, who's scum?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6401 (isolation #251) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:26 pm

Post by Roden »

Is this it then? Do we just wait to see if a quick hammer happens?

My reread didn't get me anywhere, or at least it was nothing substantial. Andante kept suggesting 4 scum but she flipped town. I'm at a point where I feel like all roads lead to whittling down the PoE, but...yeah.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6402 (isolation #252) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:29 pm

Post by Roden »

I pretty much agree with Ceph's recent case too. Mold theory is also interesting and could explain a lot.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6404 (isolation #253) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:27 pm

Post by Roden »

I'm dumb, you're right on that.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6409 (isolation #254) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:58 pm

Post by Roden »

Then Tictac should vote, right? Does anybody think that Tictac shouldn't be the first voter?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6448 (isolation #255) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:10 pm

Post by Roden »

Gonna be voting Tictac tomorrow. I'd like if they voted somebody first though, instead of sticking to No Elim.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6476 (isolation #256) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:50 pm

Post by Roden »

No coordinated quick hammer + Bears still putting in effort to solve is such a fucking relief tbh
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6480 (isolation #257) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:17 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 6467, The Three Bears wrote:can i get a list of claims also? Flavor also please.
So I was going to go dig up the previous list that got made a few weeks ago but uh...I can't find it. I feel like I'm losing my mind because I distinctly remember Mala making a list and somebody else updating it because they said they like making comprehensive lists, but I can't find it anymore, not even other people quoting it. Like it doesn't exist. What the fuck.

Like am I crazy and that just simply never happened, or didn't we have a claims list? Or is it there and I'm just blind?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6482 (isolation #258) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:41 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 5482, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 5473, The Three Bears wrote:Toogaloo - Casper Darling
- 2 Shot HRA Researcher
- Non-lethal actions negated.
- LLD and Self. No shots remaining, has been molded?

Tictac - Benicoff TV
- Vanilla Ascetic

Roden - Polaris
- N/A

Mastina - Ashtray
- VT

Andante - Simon Arish [HRA'd]
- VT

StD - Moving Letters
- Fruit Vendor

Cephir - Merry Go Round Horse
- VT

Norwee - Zachariah Trench
- VT

Three Bears - Dylan Faden
- N/A

Malakittens -
- N/A
Fixed it up.
Nevermind, found it. If was Bears who made it, not Mala.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6488 (isolation #259) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:05 pm

Post by Roden »

A Tictac red flip kinda conftowns me but it's probably better to explain that in a final ELo
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6507 (isolation #260) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:38 pm

Post by Roden »

Mastina realistically could only be scum with Norwee, which has been disproven by the current votes.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6645 (isolation #261) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:37 pm

Post by Roden »

Bears and Mastina aren't scum. I've been scared that at least one of them pocketed me, but it really can't be either of them, especially with a red Tictac flip. For either of them to be scum, they would've had to scum read their entire scum team. Bears would've had to hard bus Dunn, and Mastina is hardcore anti-bussing. Neither would ever haphazardly bus like that.

PE: Oh. Uhhh I hope we don't lose.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6704 (isolation #262) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:07 pm

Post by Roden »

GG

This game was a roller coaster and it ended with me throwing because I couldn't bring myself to vote out the only people who weren't screaming for my head. God this feels shitty.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6706 (isolation #263) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:10 pm

Post by Roden »

Nora and I correctly reading each other and both actually being town is a positive take away from this game at least, considering our previous games. I genuinely appreciate that.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6709 (isolation #264) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:12 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 6705, Nero Cain wrote:this is the game that catboi hard scumread me b/c I made a "scummy" entrance, right?
You got shot because of the previous player you replaced.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6731 (isolation #265) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:34 pm

Post by Roden »

I never got a second phone call. I assumed dead chat gave up/lost interest.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”