Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #28 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:40 am

Post by numberQ »

So Morning currently has 5 votes including herself, which means if no one else votes her, that HAS to be her team?

VOTE: DkKoba

counterteam les goooo
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:42 am

Post by numberQ »

Wanting to be the odd one out is a scum tactic, vote Koba
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:44 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 34, Gamma Emerald wrote:getting left out prolly just means you die
Could be, but in the show (not going to mark spoilers because spoilers have already been foretold in the signup thread), when there was an odd person out during a teamup phase, that person just sat out the next game. So /shrug
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:46 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 37, DkKoba wrote:how is it a scum tactic lol?
I dunno, I'm just throwing words out.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:47 am

Post by numberQ »

Every time you quote the OP Koba, I feel like you're passive aggressively trying to use something in it to prove your point
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:49 am

Post by numberQ »

So real talk, the role PMs say scum don't know anything more about the games than we do. Which means if scum does end up forming teams, how would they be able to do so in a way that hurts town? Understanding that might help us figure out a good way to actually form the remaining teams.

pedit: dammit Morning you sniped me
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:54 am

Post by numberQ »

We also have <24 hours to decide if we want someone else to vote MT so she can put that person on instead of someone already voting her. Unless we're just saying fuck it, MT's team is what it is, let's focus on other teams.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:56 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 71, DkKoba wrote:I like MT number and darby for town rn -> number is my strongest atm
Is mech analysis really that much of a towntell?

Also I'm innocent child, idk why Pooky hasn't confirmed that yet
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:59 am

Post by numberQ »

Wondering if scum would want to be captains. That's a lot of attention, but at the same time that's a lot of free power to control the game state.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:00 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 86, Ydrasse wrote:I said no ahhh please i want to spectate and he was like join or else and i was like ahhh nooooo and then i joined my friends game even if i wa suffering on the inside
What a beautiful friendship
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:09 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 89, Morning Tweet wrote:[snip]

If I were scum I would have totally gone for captain too so I actually went as captain as town to make sure town gets it rather than scum

... something like that. Also I thought it'd be fun
That logic is so circular that I have to townread you for it.

pedit DArby: Didn't think about captains maybe having some special role. But honestly that's so speculative at that point, if I were scum, idk if I'd factor that into my decision at all. The real ability to form teams feels much more attractive than the possibility that being captain is vaguely "bad" later on.

pedit Koba: I don't think scum would want their partners to vote them in would they? Because then they're picking from their partners to form their team, and a team full of scum sounds dangerous for scum.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:10 am

Post by numberQ »

Wait am I still voting? I agree with the slowing down thing lol, so I'm gonna

UNVOTE:
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:13 am

Post by numberQ »

HURT: Firebringer
HURT: Ydrasse

caught scum
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #13) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:14 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 119, Save The Dragons wrote:squid game squid game

pedit:holy shit that's a lot of posts
I read this like it was the Cops theme song.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:18 am

Post by numberQ »

Well I have to get ready for trick or treaters + replacing a toilet, and I need to focus so I don't get the two mixed up by accident. Parting words for now, since I predict there will be 10 more pages before I'm back, our first step should be figuring out captains. And I think to get the ball rolling, maybe everyone who WANTS to be a captain should just vote themselves now so we get an accounting of it and discussion falls out of that and etc

I'll start,

VOTE: numberQ

pedit Koba: I'm pretty sure the rules say you can't unvote from a captain if they have already been determined to be a captain. So if we all vote MT we're stuck, and scum form 3 teams.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #15) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:19 am

Post by numberQ »

EBWOP, nevermind, I reread the rules and it's just already selected team members who can't vote. So... maybe? Idk if I see the motivation behind letting MT pick out of the entire player list.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by numberQ »

Slightly stream of conscious as I read...

I think Gamma vs Nora is SvT, idk which is which though. That means they should probably be on a team together imo.

The Nora townslip thing. I dunno, it feels genuine. Some of the pressure on them about it feels less genuine, particularly Koba + Gamma. I don't know if scum would back each other up that hard though. I also don't like Gamma's 321. Gonna say Gamma is a scumread.

Loki's early interactions with Nora were okay but later posts ping me a little. Couldn't tell you why without going back through.

Still not sure I get the logic behind everyone voting MT and letting her pick the first group. Makes more sense to me for us to decide as a group what each captain should do. Then if someone deviates, idk if that'd be confscum per se, but it would certainly be highly suspicious. I guess that's not mutually exclusive with everyone voting MT, to be fair.

But after a few more pages, seems like any and all voting strategy has been thrown out the window anyway.

I think MT's team should include Nora, Gamma, Loki, and Koba. In other words the main actors in the townslip interaction. There's at least 1 scum in there, maybe 2. More is unlikely I think.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by numberQ »

In post 523, Firebringer wrote:
In post 440, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 306, Noraa wrote:im processing things
An error has occured in the system. Please do an hard reset.
Memory overload. Syntax error.

Loading… loading… stack overflow. An fatal problem has occured in your server.
IN WHAT WORLD DOES AN ERROR LOAD STACK OVERFLOW!
actually that would be kind of nifty it loads an error page how to fix it from stack. Now that i think about it, maybe this should be a thing
A stack overflow is a type of memory error, so I assume he meant that and not the website, which was named after the error.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by numberQ »

In post 514, tictac wrote:i got scumreads of varying degreed on ydr, noraa, wheme top of my head
probs someone i forgot about

gamma is maaaybe town.
How do you get anything out of Wheme's singular post?
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #19) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by numberQ »

In post 542, Noraa wrote:
In post 516, numberQ wrote:Slightly stream of conscious as I read...

I think Gamma vs Nora is SvT, idk which is which though. That means they should probably be on a team together imo.

The Nora townslip thing. I dunno, it feels genuine. Some of the pressure on them about it feels less genuine, particularly Koba + Gamma. I don't know if scum would back each other up that hard though. I also don't like Gamma's 321. Gonna say Gamma is a scumread.

Loki's early interactions with Nora were okay but later posts ping me a little. Couldn't tell you why without going back through.

Still not sure I get the logic behind everyone voting MT and letting her pick the first group. Makes more sense to me for us to decide as a group what each captain should do. Then if someone deviates, idk if that'd be confscum per se, but it would certainly be highly suspicious. I guess that's not mutually exclusive with everyone voting MT, to be fair.

But after a few more pages, seems like any and all voting strategy has been thrown out the window anyway.

I think MT's team should include Nora, Gamma, Loki, and Koba. In other words the main actors in the townslip interaction. There's at least 1 scum in there, maybe 2. More is unlikely I think.
this just looks like someone stole my reads and paraphrased them. idk what to think
Where did you say these reads lol. I hyperskimmed so maybe I missed them. Or maybe my subconscious mind picked them up as my eyes glazed over large swaths of the page.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by numberQ »

I don't know if witnessing an interaction and coming out the other side with some +town and +scum points counts as pocketing the people who got the +town points.

Is my team suggestion part of that pocketing interpretation? Are you opposed to being on a team with those 3? (I say 3 and not 4 because MT is only incidental due to being the only captain. I'd be happy with the 4 of you on any team together, preferably with the 5th being a strong townread)
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #21) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by numberQ »

In post 563, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 77, numberQ wrote:
In post 71, DkKoba wrote:I like MT number and darby for town rn -> number is my strongest atm
Is mech analysis really that much of a towntell?

Also I'm innocent child, idk why Pooky hasn't confirmed that yet
Oh wait, is this for real?
This was a joke
In post 577, DkKoba wrote:[snip]
Im not letting nora near any team im on screw off please and thanks
So who do you want in MT's team? I forget what consensus if any there was regarding what our goal should be re: town and scum distribution through the teams, but I like the idea of spreading scum out if possible. I feel the discussion surrounding Nora has at least 1 scum in it and no more than 2, so to me that seems like a prime candidate for grouping.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #22) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by numberQ »

Okay, I was typing something out to explain why I thought spreading out would be better, but I think I changed my own mind? Tell me if my logic is shit.

I think there are two possibilities for what the game will be.

1) Each team eliminates one of their own.
2) We decide on an entire team to be eliminated.

Assume it's option 1. If one of the teams is all town, then we're guaranteed to lose a town. The other teams then have a chance to eliminate scum. If one of those other groups is all scum, then we're also guaranteeing scum gets eliminated, so basically trading town for scum. But the problem is, we can never know for sure if that team is all scum or not. So they get to be performative, and they get to strategically choose which one of them dies, rather than a typical mafia elimination where town have input. So sure, we've traded town for scum, but I'd argue we've put them in a better position for it.

Assume it's option 2. If one of the teams is all town, that team is unlikely to be chosen for elimination. If we have another team stacked with strong scumreads, then it's likely we're taking out multiple scum in one shot. This is the point where I realized the benefit of the "stack a scum team" strategy.

So basically, if we land on a team with all scum, then I think it maximizes the amount of scum we take out in whatever follows this team forming phase.

Of course, if ends up being a 3rd option, then idk what the fuck to do.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #23) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by numberQ »

In post 593, Loki Dokie wrote:Loki
D’Arby
Koba
MT
Norwee
tictac

I think all these are town. Anyone disagree?
Besides you they are probably my strongest townreads. And that does make 5. So if our goal is to have at least one team with all town, I'd be okay with this one minus Loki.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #24) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by numberQ »

In post 597, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 594, numberQ wrote:Okay, I was typing something out to explain why I thought spreading out would be better, but I think I changed my own mind? Tell me if my logic is shit.

I think there are two possibilities for what the game will be.

1) Each team eliminates one of their own.
2) We decide on an entire team to be eliminated.

Assume it's option 1. If one of the teams is all town, then we're guaranteed to lose a town. The other teams then have a chance to eliminate scum. If one of those other groups is all scum, then we're also guaranteeing scum gets eliminated, so basically trading town for scum. But the problem is, we can never know for sure if that team is all scum or not. So they get to be performative, and they get to strategically choose which one of them dies, rather than a typical mafia elimination where town have input. So sure, we've traded town for scum, but I'd argue we've put them in a better position for it.

Assume it's option 2. If one of the teams is all town, that team is unlikely to be chosen for elimination. If we have another team stacked with strong scumreads, then it's likely we're taking out multiple scum in one shot. This is the point where I realized the benefit of the "stack a scum team" strategy.

So basically, if we land on a team with all scum, then I think it maximizes the amount of scum we take out in whatever follows this team forming phase.

Of course, if ends up being a 3rd option, then idk what the fuck to do.
Oh okay I see now, sorry then I’m probably wrong. I think I’m very obviously town here so would then prefer to have only one possibly suspect slot on my team.
Well I was actually saying I came around to agreeing that we should try to stack scum in one team and stack town in another. We could get screwed no matter what, but after reasoning it out in the quoted post I think we maximize the amount of possible scum elims by stacking.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #25) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by numberQ »

In post 596, numberQ wrote:
D’Arby
Koba
MT
Norwee
tictac

Besides you they are probably my strongest townreads. And that does make 5. So if our goal is to have at least one team with all town, I'd be okay with this one minus Loki.
Wait I just realized Norwee is on this list. Just want it on the record that Norwee is not one of my strongest townreads. The rest minus Loki are though.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #26) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by numberQ »

lmfao

VOTE: Loftwing, obviously
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #27) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by numberQ »

In post 612, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 596, numberQ wrote:
D’Arby
Koba
MT
Norwee
tictac

Why not me? I’m also town.
Yes yes and I am obv town too. :roll:

All I'm saying is that I have enough doubt in your slot that, with the goal of trying to find 5 strong townreads to put on a team together, I don't think I would put you in that 5.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #28) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by numberQ »

In post 620, Loki Dokie wrote:[snip]

My point is that I don’t understand that suspicion and yes when I’m so obviously town and doubted it does concern me but whatever.

And I’m not a fan of you rolling your eyes at me ftr.
Unironically saying stuff like "I'm so obviously town" is quite worthy of eyerolling.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #29) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by numberQ »

Stop the self-meta dude. Why tf do so many alts make a coy guessing game like "ooh you'll never guess who I am!" but then turn around and say "if you had a clue who I was you'd be seeing your scumread on me differently!" Since I don't know who you are, meta means fuck all, so I'm going to continue basing my read on you entirely on your actions in this game.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #30) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by numberQ »

I do actually agree meta can be useful. I used to think otherwise but I've come around on it as a tool.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #31) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by numberQ »

If you're someone I've played with / modded for before, I might know who you are based on looking at the FFXIV player list. Though if I'm right, from what I've seen of your play I don't think it affects my read of you at all.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #32) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by numberQ »

In post 647, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 644, numberQ wrote:If you're someone I've played with / modded for before, I might know who you are based on looking at the FFXIV player list. Though if I'm right, from what I've seen of your play I don't think it affects my read of you at all.
I don’t think I know you and judging from your answer you probably don’t know me either.
So all the meta-izing is completely worthless to me, then. I feel like I'm talking in circles. I'm going to bed.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #33) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by numberQ »

UNVOTE:

Just in case something wild happens overnight and my joke gets too real
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:26 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 676, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 675, Morning Tweet wrote:Of course, DK and Fire would have to vote me in order to join i think.
(If you want to join, I'm not saying you need to but I am interested)

So in my head I'm thinking about Morning/Dk/Fire/Dwlee99/D'Arby

Will i elaborate

Maybe
Is this team based on trying to get all town?
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:28 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 697, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 677, Morning Tweet wrote:I'm the least sure about Dwlee there
Also to this is — me not being around when people hard hyperposted doesn't change my alignment
Was MK calling out your alignment here? Being least sure on a list of townreads =/= scumread.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:01 am

Post by numberQ »

I like most of team MT, though I don't feel super strongly either way about the Ydrasse and Dwlee slots. So I can't say with any confidence that we've stacked town.

Out of everyone left not in a team, RC and tictac are probably my top townreads, in no particular order. You guys wanna be on a team with me + two TBDs?

Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:01 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 880, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 878, numberQ wrote:I like most of team MT, though I don't feel super strongly either way about the Ydrasse and Dwlee slots. So I can't say with any confidence that we've stacked town.

Out of everyone left not in a team, RC and tictac are probably my top townreads, in no particular order. You guys wanna be on a team with me + two TBDs?

Join clown team. I do townread tictac slightly but I think he'd be better served as a captain or literally anywhere that isn't memeteam.

But if tictac wants in he has to fight A50 to the death.
I could see tictac as a captain. Not sure about FB. Kind of reading him the same way as Ydrasse and Dwlee, which is to say, inscrutable. Honestly probably like half the player list is giving me those vibes, I don't like it. Why should he be captain?
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:05 am

Post by numberQ »

What if Loki is actually Tom Hiddleston
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #39) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by numberQ »

Welcome MathBlade

I'm somewhat tipsy so watch out for that I guess.

I'd hope anyone inning for a 21-player game would expect a high page count, though Mama's math does seem a little extreme proportionately. I myself have stopped trying to stay fully caught up and I mostly skim whenever I come back from being away for a while. Which is kind of painful since I usually try to carefully read, ISO individual people, etc. I'm just finding that very difficult this game, but I'm still getting reads I feel happy about, so I think it's working out.

Kind of liking Loki on page 38. His interactions with Ydrasse seem town motivated if you ask me.

MT's 951, I don't fully agree with those reads but only a few strike me as odd. Not sure how STD is leantown when he's had basically 0 contentful posts, but Spamton is scummish when he's also had basically 0 contentful posts. I mean I get it if the entirety of the read is that Spam is more annoying. But but being annoying isn't
really
a scumtell.
In post 952, tictac wrote:why is datacox scumish?
I'm going to read this as "data cox" and you can't stop me.
In post 956, tictac wrote:ok. i think in general the team-quilt is more of a thing for scum, since smaller team all of known align, so more a townsign.
was thinkig of recruiting townleaning nulls 4 my team.
I read this over 3 times and I don't think I understand what you're saying.
In post 960, tictac wrote:i think i want votes from std, mama and math
dunno who to slot for fourth, maybe ill wait for clowteam to fill so i know who is left.
If null leantown is your goal, what do you think of one of the high post counters who have been joking and memeing the whole time? Ydr, Norwee, Dwlee, etc. I don't know if they're leantown, but I definitely want to know more about them.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by numberQ »

I guess your 368 and 374 are both actually playing the game. There was an argument about meta which was more than song jokes, but not super relevant to the game. And finally I see a vote for tictac.

So, by the exact definition of "more", yes I suppose you have down more than Spam
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (isolation #41) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by numberQ »

In post 987, tictac wrote:
In post 984, numberQ wrote:I read this over 3 times and I don't think I understand what you're saying.
i think scum are more likely to feel quilt for replacing out, so are more likely to grit their teeth and suffer through when faced with a high postcount flood. so replacing out here is a mild towntell.
MT had meta on datacox, that said otherwise in that specific case, so that's why i didn't offer a place to whoever replaces him.
Ohhh, I get it. You're saying quilt with a Q, I think you mean guilt with a G.

Generally I assume people are replacing out for real life reasons, since assuming otherwise just feels, idk, rude? I'm hesitant to use it as a tell in either direction.

pedit: oh yeah, I guess they are already teamed up lol. Like I said, slightly tipsy.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #42) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by numberQ »

I'm laughing at an attempt to analyze Mama's flavor posting.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #43) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by numberQ »

oh shiiiiit 1000th post
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #44) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by numberQ »

Let's make Loft the odd one out tbh
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #45) » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by numberQ »

Hmm why Loki + Gamma on my team? And do you think we're hitting majority scum in team 4 if it's out of the remaining players? I haven't looked at who those players are and can't remember off the top of my head lmao, probably going to bed soon.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:55 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 1073, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1068, numberQ wrote:Hmm why Loki + Gamma on my team? And do you think we're hitting majority scum in team 4 if it's out of the remaining players? I haven't looked at who those players are and can't remember off the top of my head lmao, probably going to bed soon.
Loki is extremely town whats up?
I think Loki is only conftown if Nora is scum and I don't know if I'm convinced Nora is scum.
In post 1078, NorwegianboyEE wrote:That is, i think Noraa is 2 scummy. A50 and RCE would be fine.
We HAVE to put scum somewhere. Theoretically we could try to land one in the odd slot out, but that still leaves 5 to put somewhere else. So if you think Nora is scum and don't want them on your team, where should they go instead? Your answer probably depends on if you agree that stacking as much scum as possible in one team is the better strat, or if you think they should be spread out.

---
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (isolation #47) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:56 am

Post by numberQ »

dammit I hit submit by accident. left this out
In post 1086, Mama Ru wrote:My heart breaks a little bit for Noraa who is blacklisted for teams.
Queen Noraa Whoraa
can stand in as our muse.
I still think Loft should be the one blacklisted from teaming up. Other candidates are Spamton, Taco, and maybe Wheme.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #48) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:58 am

Post by numberQ »

lol
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #49) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:16 am

Post by numberQ »

My thinking with who to leave out is that we have no idea what happens to the one who's left out. I'd rather experiment with a totally null slot than risk something bad happening to a leantown or something good happening to a leanscum.

As for my Loki read, a large part of it was me being rubbed the wrong way by his interactions with Nora and the way he keeps selfmetaing. The latter is maybe not necessarily a scumtell, but it still rubs me the wrong way. His posting outside of those two categories has been decent I think. Phone posting so I can't look back but those are my off the dome thoughts.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #50) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:17 am

Post by numberQ »

Norwee, we're trying to make teams based on reads. So you can't really have one without the other.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:19 am

Post by numberQ »

You've already done so when you didn't want Nora because of a scumread
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:43 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 1124, Almost50 wrote:I wonder if this game is EVER going to get to the fun part? I feel like we're replaying that N_M game where we spent the whole game "preparing" and lost the real game of "suicide bombing".

In other words: Get the teams finalized please. Let's see what pooky (and JINGLE) have hidden for us behind these doors. Thank you
The only reason we came as close to winning that game as we did was because we did some actual scumhunting instead of meme exploding the whole time.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:44 am

Post by numberQ »

And you meme exploding on town did not help :roll:
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #54) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:56 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 1131, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1074, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1043, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
Official Vote Count

tictac
(2): tictac, Save The Dragons
Firebringer
(2): Firebringer, NorwegianboyEE
Gamma Emerald
(1): Loftwing

Not Voting
(16): DkKoba, Spamton, RCEnigma, Almost50, Noraa, MathBlade, DArby, Ydrasse, Loki Dokie, DaTacoX, numberQ, Mama Ru, Gamma Emerald, Morning Tweet, Dwlee99, WhemeStar

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-11-05 16:00:00)

Mod Note: Any Questions should be sent to me via PM or Discord as according to the Rules, Questions in the Thread will be ignored
So I need to vote the towniest of Firebringer, tictac and Gamma yeah? That’s the game plan I think I follow from what little bit I was able to skim right?

Gonna read more at lunch but coming back to three pages of this without an answer is pretty disheartening.
We don't know exactly what the teams are for, so the game plan has been to try and mitigate risk. And several of us agree that means trying to stack town in some teams and scum in others. So basically, captains should probably be strong town, yes. It doesn't have to be out of those three, anyone can be voted (except MT and her team, they're already locked in)

pedit: Tictac for captain isn't a bad choice imo. But you should also think about who should be on their team and who they're likely to pick for their team.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (isolation #55) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:57 am

Post by numberQ »

Also note that only people voting for the captain can be picked by the captain for their team. So by voting tictac you're making yourself eligible to be on their team.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (isolation #56) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:58 am

Post by numberQ »

Norwee for mod
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #57) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:08 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 1142, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1140, MathBlade wrote:Thanks Ydrasse and Numbers. Not sure if I agree with the whole I should think about teams atm. Seems like that part is out of my hands and more in other people’s hands. Town and scum can probably sort but I don’t know enough about Squid Game to know what would make a good team if that makes sense.

What did teams do in Squid Game?
The only game that had to do with splitting into teams was one where two teams would be randomly selected out of the bunch to go against each other in a game of tug-o-war, with the losers being eliminated (and dying). Some of the players were secretly informed of this, so they formed a team made out of the strongest men. while the others teams also did pretty much the same. With the weaker players or those who are good friends joining together at the end.
They also teamed up for the marble game, and had to kill each other then. Which is why I think either possibility is likely.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #58) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:14 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 1145, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1144, numberQ wrote:
In post 1142, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1140, MathBlade wrote:Thanks Ydrasse and Numbers. Not sure if I agree with the whole I should think about teams atm. Seems like that part is out of my hands and more in other people’s hands. Town and scum can probably sort but I don’t know enough about Squid Game to know what would make a good team if that makes sense.

What did teams do in Squid Game?
The only game that had to do with splitting into teams was one where two teams would be randomly selected out of the bunch to go against each other in a game of tug-o-war, with the losers being eliminated (and dying). Some of the players were secretly informed of this, so they formed a team made out of the strongest men. while the others teams also did pretty much the same. With the weaker players or those who are good friends joining together at the end.
They also teamed up for the marble game, and had to kill each other then. Which is why I think either possibility is likely.
That was only one partner though. Now we're forming teams made out of multiple people.
Yeah but the people in the show also weren't voting to eliminate each other. And the first game wasn't a team up at all. I think it's reasonable to speculate about it going either way, instead of assuming it'll be exactly like the show.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #59) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:42 am

Post by numberQ »

For my own benefit, Team Firebringer votes: Wheme, RC, Spam, Norwee, Fire

Truly the clownest of teams. We still have time for more people to vote, to give Fire options. Personally I'm afraid I would replace out if there's even a chance I'd be on a team with Spamton. I have townreads of varying confidence on RC and Fire, and it's
probably
unlikely the other three are all scum, so I think I'd be okay if this ended up being the second team.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (isolation #60) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:43 am

Post by numberQ »

I wanna be captain next pls
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #61) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:53 am

Post by numberQ »

I never said you had to be on my team.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (isolation #62) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:04 am

Post by numberQ »

Who's most people? I see a few votes on you if that's what you're talking about. But I don't think there's been anything close to a consensus unless my skimming skills are really that bad.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (isolation #63) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:04 am

Post by numberQ »

Oh I guess you just outlined it lol. Hmm
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (isolation #64) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:18 am

Post by numberQ »

If it's between Gamma and Mama, I still think Gamma's scum, but I also don't know what to make of Mama alignment-wise. Which I guess puts more points on Mama to be on the team than Gamma. I do townread tictac + Math, I haven't thought about STD too much, and outside of two specific events Loki's been okay.

Honestly, looking at this list and thinking about who would make up the 4th team if this 3rd one goes through, I think I do want to be on your team Loki. Because otherwise team 4 is out of me + Gamma/Mama + Loft + Taco + Almost + Nora. This is assuming Fire's current votes go through as is, which I guess isn't set in stone. Still, even with a little wiggle room, I don't like being on any combination of the team I just described.

I suppose that's not going to happen if you're captain though?
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #65) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:09 am

Post by numberQ »

Sup S_S. I like that abbreviation because it looks like a face
In post 1225, Loki Dokie wrote:[snip]

I don’t know, I don’t have my team 100% set in stone. But if you’re on it, that makes 7. I like this post, so I’d also factor in opinions from Tweetie, Koba and D’Arby as well.

What’s ironic is Koba proposed a team with both of us on it but you were then opposed. So what’s suddenly changed your read on me?
I didn't like your interactions in the Nora slipping incident, and the self-meta and althunting nonsense has been a distraction at best. Buuuut ultimately I'm realizing the latter isn't really a scumtell, and the former has been outweighed by your recent posts which I feel have been generally town motivated. You've been scumhunting and trying to fit that in with the unusual mechanics of the game. So yes I'd say my opinion on your slot has changed.
In post 1227, Loki Dokie wrote:[snip]

Interesting, Ydrasse may be town here afterall.

Q: why is Gamma scum? Didn’t you just say that Gamma/Noraa were some combination of TvS? So that means that you’re tr Noraa and while I’m not completely sure on her, I don’t understand why you assume Gamma is the S here?

Also why I wasn’t a huge fan of , I also don’t necessarily see why it’s scummy? I also think that Gamma’s having a strong preference for being on a team with me reads townie.
It goes back to Nora again. I initially felt similar about both you and Gamma there. You and Gamma both jumped on after Koba started pointing it out. But whereas you've been turning it around lately, Gamma has not. And glancing back through a few of those posts, Gamma is much more opportunistic than anyone else interacting with Nora. Compare it to the way you seemed to be much more carefully trying to understand what Koba was talking about.

321 has similar vibes to 999 I think. They both sound artificial as hell. 321, he's pocketing Koba and the confidence feels fake. 999, he's hunting for something to question/analyze so he appears town. I think there a lot of ways to react to what Mama's been posting that are A) suspicious of Mama and B) town oriented. 999 is trying to look like that, but failing.
In post 1249, DkKoba wrote:throne of lies actually had a (now permad) user try to dmca a game as theor own intellectual property in respokse to a ban
lmfao that is amazing
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (isolation #66) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:16 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 1243, DArby wrote:[snip]

Looking at his ISO I scumread him. A lot of his posts feels like they’re trying to sound consistent but contradict themselves without real explanation. Specifically going back and forth with wanting to be captain or not and his attitude towards Loft. It’s as if he’s trying to subtly come off as being productive while prioritizing what the group wants, which I don’t think is pro town.

There’s a good chunk that also feels like busy work but more for the sake of it and not for town’s benefit.

That’s my gut read anyway.
I don't think I went back and forth on captaining or Loft.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (isolation #67) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:22 am

Post by numberQ »

Maybe suspicious was the wrong word. Not so much that he was faking a suspicion on Mama's alignment, but that he was faking trying to find something to question.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (isolation #68) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:23 am

Post by numberQ »

And why call out the "joyous spirit" thing? It feels weird and reachy.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #69) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:29 am

Post by numberQ »

I guess there's nothing objectively stopping it from having been a genuine question. But it did not feel that way to me. Particularly combined with how I've interpreted other standout moments in his posting history.

Not sure how to answer your second line without just literally restating post 1267.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:00 am

Post by numberQ »

Wow, no matter what happens this game I feel I've won for having witnessed that joke LMAO
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (isolation #71) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:49 am

Post by numberQ »

I like Loki, tictac, and Math on a team. STD is leantown I think, but just barely. I'm not sure how anyone has an actual read on Mama, obvtown fuel joke notwithstanding.

Wanted to be captain, but I want to be not on that final team more. I think there are obviously scummier options available to put on our elim bait team.

VOTE: Loki
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (isolation #72) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:53 am

Post by numberQ »

Why did I think Mama was on the Loki wagon

I vote all the team comp speculation posts being thrown around

I still want to be on this team.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (isolation #73) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:54 am

Post by numberQ »

Oh wait, same with Math. Am I the only one having trouble keeping up with the actual votes in this game lol
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (isolation #74) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:55 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 1333, numberQ wrote:Why did I think Mama was on the Loki wagon

I vote all the team comp speculation posts being thrown around

I still want to be on this team.
I *blame all the team comp [...]

wtf is wrong with my reading/writing comprehension the last 5 minutes.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (isolation #75) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by numberQ »

Argh these vote counts are frustrating, no offense bear (maybe some offense). It's just annoying have to jump all over the thread when I'm trying to keep who's on what team straight in my head.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (isolation #76) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by numberQ »

In post 1371, Noraa wrote:Also everyone, EXPECT THERE TO BE SCUM IN UR PT. What you do with that in mind, idc but 100% you need to expect it.
Yeah agreed. I think it's safest to assume you DO have scum on your team, then once some flips start coming in we can reassess those assumptions later. Most of us have been operating under the goal of stacking town teams vs scum teams, but A) that is mathematically impossible to get 100% right, and B) it's mathematically improbable we'll even hit a team with 5 scum, and C) whether maliciously or just arbitrarily, not everyone has had the same goal - I'm pretty sure that includes our first two captains.
In post 1453, MathBlade wrote:I kinda wonder how anyone has reads?

There’s a lot of sorting people into hoods but how are you telling what is scum motivated vs town motivated?

I am kinda sus of anyone with a lot of reads.
Motivation is absolutely possible to sniff out. I'm feeling the opposite, anyone who says they can't figure out reads in this setup are sus. You don't need vote pressure to scumhunt.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (isolation #77) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by numberQ »

In post 1474, Noraa wrote:Ok Q you got your goal. I am now pocketed. What do we do next?

Ftr my thought process looks like this:
If Q is scum and is trying hard to pocket me, eh ok Q really cant agree with me forever anyways and eventually I will realize its not genuine thought process
If Q is town and legitimately agrees with almost everything I say, that's a pretty rare occurrence might as well let them.
Finally, my pocket's been feeling cold without you. Or does pocketing mean I'm in your pocket? idk what the metaphor is

Scum me absolutely can agree with you forever, that almost sounds like a challenge. Also I don't understand what pocketing you even gets scum!me. You're not consensus town, you're not a PR, you're not a captain, you've been highly suspect of my agreeing with you. I don't get it.

What I'd like to happen next is you replacing Gamma on Loki's team, out of the 5 of us currently voting him. But idk if Cap'n Loki would go for that.
In post 1481, DkKoba wrote:I have reason to believe that scum are not informed of what we are saying in our PT.
I have questions but I feel like probing deeper into this benefits scum more than town, if there truly are no scum on Team "I don't remember their name".
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (isolation #78) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by numberQ »

Half of day 1 to go!
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (isolation #79) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by numberQ »

In post 1514, Noraa wrote:
In post 1512, numberQ wrote:Finally, my pocket's been feeling cold without you. Or does pocketing mean I'm in your pocket? idk what the metaphor is

Scum me absolutely can agree with you forever, that almost sounds like a challenge. Also I don't understand what pocketing you even gets scum!me. You're not consensus town, you're not a PR, you're not a captain, you've been highly suspect of my agreeing with you. I don't get it.

What I'd like to happen next is you replacing Gamma on Loki's team, out of the 5 of us currently voting him. But idk if Cap'n Loki would go for that.
it isn't honestly. its actually a pretty great idea to agree with a town mislim's reads bc after they flip, people will associate their thoughts with the word town and that benefits you a bunch if you're scum :)

Nah i dont wanna be on her team. I could get some TRs being in that pt most likely but im not interested. I want my mama ru or im sitting out and being alone.
I see the strategy there. Though there aren't any mislims up for grabs at the moment so for that to work I'd be gambling that you do get killed off and flip green.

Who else would you want on a Nora + Mama team?
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (isolation #80) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by numberQ »

In post 1522, Loftwing wrote:This game bores me.

Who wants to vote at random?

(that's a joke I don't think my vote can actually move since it's on a captain)

(and just in case I'm wrong about that:)

do not vote - Pooky
Last edited by PookyTheMagicalBear on Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (isolation #81) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:17 pm

Post by numberQ »

In post 1526, Noraa wrote:
In post 1523, numberQ wrote:Though there aren't any mislims up for grabs at the moment so for that to work I'd be gambling that you do get killed off and flip green.
Yeah and if you're scum, you 1) dont know my meta and probably do think im dying soon
and 2) you know im town
so all your points are null.

Just admit that sheeping my reads does benefit scum and we can be over with this. I never called you scum directly so everything's fine yeah?
I can see scum motivation behind sheeping you. Though I don't think 1) really refutes anything because I have no idea how I'd think you're dying soon. But, literally all plans are based on guesswork in this setup so far, so yeah sure scum!me could be banking on it.
In post 1532, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1506, DkKoba wrote:honestly idk what i was doing to read people at the start but at some point once team building started we were able to see who was trying to engage with a level of complexity and who just wanted to breeze through and do whatever - the former i was leaning town the latter scum and then we reached the current point as i kept refining from there.
In post 1522, Loftwing wrote:This game bores me.

Who wants to vote at random?
:pensive:
Now that's some good comedic timing
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (isolation #82) » Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by numberQ »

I have no idea how I'd think you
specifically
are dying soon.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (isolation #83) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:10 am

Post by numberQ »

Well I guess this is my only option

VOTE: Mama

Will probably provide thoughts on Loki's team later (and I think there was a question directed at me somewhere in there? I skimmed) - need to actually get some work done for once
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (isolation #84) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:48 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 1578, DkKoba wrote:I think we should leave out a townier person imo bc i think it will be immunity a la marble game.
Leaving out a townier person would also make it more likely the last team is all scum. I'm just playing devil's advocate there though, I think it's a big risk. Overall I feel it's better to leave out scum.

If we leave out scum and it's an elim, good. If we leave scum out and it's immunity, we can elim them later because they're scumread anyway.

If we leave out town and it's an elim, bad. If we leave out town and it's immunity, good.

So odds-wise, leaving town out gives us -1 goodness and +1 goodness = 0 goodness. Leaving scum out gives us +1 goodness and -0.5 to 0.5 goodness = ~1 goodness.
In post 1632, Almost50 wrote:Actually there is @Loki. 3 possibilities here:

1- Loft comes back and votes, showing interest to play
2- He doesn't show up and is replaced already. Better now than 2 days into the next phase
3- He shows up but doesn't vote, in which case I am not voting either, and we can -at least- get a peek into Scums thoughts by seeing who they decide to leave out
Huh, I actually see the logic here. Is the peek at a scum mindset better than intentionally giving up game control? I guess it's not even
that
much control, since as has been said many times we don't know what the game is. But at the same time, "a peek at scum mentality" really just means "now we have to sort through scum intentionally WIFOMing the hell out of us". To me, having the final team's composition handled publicly, including all our reasoning behind it, is much better.
In post 1671, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1669, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1665, tictac wrote:town wants to be in groups of other town and no scum.
feasibility of this degreases as more groups form.

scum wants scum in those groups.
(or in the case of noraa wants to kill people with an overdose of cuteness)

sure, there's a popularity/social element also and people gonna do random other stuff also.
that's also the case in regular maf regular yeets.

none of this really matters as the choice-pool is very small now.
i think pooky would grant a deadline reduction if we ask for one.
I disagree with this. I want to be in a group with scum. Then I can say something in the hood and if it gets to scum then not only do I know who I can repeat this as game goes on to see if scum still remain.
This is one of those things you should keep to yourself if you're town here.
Agreed. Same reason I didn't ask Koba about when they mentioned their team's PT.
In post 1706, Noraa wrote:I would actually rather leave out Q for a very specific reason (not because I think they're scum)
but mama can choose :)
Is this a reason you'd like to share? Because I still want to see Loft left out.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (isolation #85) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:54 am

Post by numberQ »

I don't know about all this meta hoo hah, but Math feels kind of slippery. I don't know if it's scum or if it's a natural reaction to replacing into such a large and fast game.

(I leave it as an exercise to the reader to decide if this is me pocketing Nora or not)
In post 1724, Noraa wrote:
In post 1721, numberQ wrote:Leaving out a townier person would also make it more likely the last team is all scum.
this logic wack af
what, no it's not. It's literally true, because of the nature of how counting works.
In post 1726, Noraa wrote:
In post 1721, numberQ wrote:If we leave out scum and it's an elim, good. If we leave scum out and it's immunity, we can elim them later because they're scumread anyway.

If we leave out town and it's an elim, bad. If we leave out town and it's immunity, good.
anyone who's left out is gonna be fairly SRed. Theres no difference any way. If we leave out town and they get immunity and people elim it later, what's the different between that and just them dying? Nothing except one doesn't waste an elim.
This is also not true, because I was responding to a suggestion that we intentionally leave out a strong townread. Why would that person be fairly SRed if we're intentionally picking them because they are TRed?
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (isolation #86) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:03 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 1737, Noraa wrote:
In post 1735, numberQ wrote:strong townread
ur telling me there are strong town reads left?
Okay, well that's fair. But there's 100% scummier and townier players left. So "strong" here is a relative term.
In post 1738, Noraa wrote:
In post 1735, numberQ wrote:what, no it's not. It's literally true, because of the nature of how counting works.
the last team is never gonna be all scum idc how ur probability works but if you really want to see the numbers, I will do them. I just finished my three hour math competition yesterday my brain is full of numbers. You really wanna see how small the probability is lmao?
I don't want to start a 100 post argument over statistics, but I feel like you're misrepresenting me a little. I'm not saying the final team will be all scum. I'm saying that if there are 6 people left, that means X amount of them are scum and 6-X are town. Take out the most TRed person, and X are still scum, but (theoretically) now 5-X are town. The probably of adding scum to the team hasn't changed, but the probability of adding town as dropped.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (isolation #87) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by numberQ »

In post 1780, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1767, DArby wrote:@Almost50

I’m on my knees here, please vote.
I'm already taken though. WAIT! You don't even have a RING!! :lol:
OMFG

You were so eager to end day 1 early in NEP3 but here you are prolonging it for NO REASON
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (isolation #88) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by numberQ »

I've given some thoughts in another post on why I think letting scum decide the last team is a bad idea. What information will we get by whoever is left out in a scum-decided team 4? As opposed to it being reasoned through publicly, so everyone's thoughts - especially those actually making the decision - are accountable?
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (isolation #89) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by numberQ »

^ That question directed at Almost

Also, I don't think we're going to get a Loftwing replacement. They've been prodging pretty proficiently.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1848 (isolation #90) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by numberQ »

In post 1846, Mama Ru wrote:Loftwing blessed us with a post as recently as 20 hours ago, and it was a delight.
It was delightfully frustrating
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1859 (isolation #91) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by numberQ »

In post 1852, Loki Dokie wrote:[snip]

Q what is your opinion on Noraa wanting to leave you out of the game?
Well I wish I knew their reasoning behind it to answer this confidently. The fact that they have refused to explain makes me wonder if it's reaction fishing, though from me or someone else idk. Maybe looking at the 4 possibilities would be useful.

1. They are town, and townread me. This probably means it is more related to the team composition than it is to me specifically. Though I don't know how having Loftwing in a neighborhood would be useful at all.

2. They are town, and scumread me. Then this is an opportunity to either take me out if the odd one out is elimmed, or keep me out of any private discussions otherwise. The latter is useful because then we're hurting scum's best weapon, which is knowing things we don't.

3. They are town, and don't know what to make of me. I think this is the most likely answer. In this case, I'd go back to what I said about reaction fishing. Which I didn't solidly consider until thinking it through to answer your question, so idk, maybe this is reaction enough for them.

4. They are scum, they know I'm town, they want to be on a team with their buddies instead of me. Having town as the odd one out is probably more beneficial for scum, for the exact same (but opposite) reasons that I outlined earlier regarding having scum left out being beneficial for town.

Secret 5th option: we are both scum. In this case, they're just distancing like I told them to do in our mafia PT.

I don't know, not sure I feel great about the thoroughness of those possibilities. Feels like there's a very wide range of "why"s here, but these are the main 4 possibilities in a broad sense, and what I think of them. So in summary I think it's at least partially about reaction fishing, though to what end or conclusion I don't know.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (isolation #92) » Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by numberQ »

In post 1855, Almost50 wrote:Like, everybody and their mother is telling me how to play nowadays.
Yeah I hate when my teammates in team games try to team with me
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1938 (isolation #93) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:27 am

Post by numberQ »

I'm finding it difficult to follow threads of debate and respond to things that I feel should have my attention, because of how many people in this game multi-post every time they post. Mainly Loki + Nora
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1967 (isolation #94) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:21 am

Post by numberQ »

Mama's decision is to not tell us her decision
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1976 (isolation #95) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:49 am

Post by numberQ »

Feels kind of bullshit, yeah.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1984 (isolation #96) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:52 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 1982, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 1980, Save The Dragons wrote:i'm probably planning on grabbing a parachute as soon as i see one
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1986 (isolation #97) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:52 am

Post by numberQ »

But after that, yeah, let's have consensus.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1992 (isolation #98) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:54 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 1985, MathBlade wrote:So like when do we play mafia?
I don't think we're going to. Every event is going to have weird rules and mechanics and I don't think we'll ever be explicitly voting to eliminate people.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2000 (isolation #99) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:56 am

Post by numberQ »

If we're going to be civil about it, we need to decide per-team, since you can only grab parachutes for your teammates.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2002 (isolation #100) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:58 am

Post by numberQ »

That's not civil
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2012 (isolation #101) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:02 am

Post by numberQ »

Depends on how many chutes there are. We've got 20 people left, 6 scum left, so if there are 14 or less we could just fuckin win it 48 hours from now.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2021 (isolation #102) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:05 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 2018, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2012, numberQ wrote:Depends on how many chutes there are. We've got 20 people left, 6 scum left, so if there are 14 or less we could just fuckin win it 48 hours from now.
I've read this like 5 times and every time I'm more convinced this was meant to be posted in a scum pt.
Whut? I'm saying if there are 14 or fewer chutes, it's possible that only town get them.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2024 (isolation #103) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:06 am

Post by numberQ »

In the scum PT, I said:

We've got 20 people left, 6 scum left, so if there are 6 or less we could just fuckin win it 48 hours from now.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2028 (isolation #104) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:08 am

Post by numberQ »

I feel like I'm townreading RC for that interaction tbh. Not that I was particularly scumreading him anyway, but still.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2044 (isolation #105) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:16 am

Post by numberQ »

This game is a violation of the goddamn Geneva Convention

pedit: Ah, you HAVE to be selfish first. Makes that easier I guess.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2047 (isolation #106) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:16 am

Post by numberQ »

lmao STD. I hope you get it for that.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2077 (isolation #107) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:27 am

Post by numberQ »

With towniest at the top, people on my team (and thus the order I'd give parachutes, with an unknown line below which I will NOT give parachutes):

Nora
Math
Mama
Almost

I'd put Almost higher because, when I try to look at it objectively, I
think
he's been townposting?? But something about his style of posting is just incongruent with my brain, so it subjectively looks like scum. This is not a rational opinion.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2079 (isolation #108) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:28 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 2069, Something_Smart wrote:Can we like, German tank this to estimate how many parachutes there probably are after we've seen a few

It's not exactly the German tank problem, but it's pretty similar. It's actually easier probably
The only thing I feel confident on regarding this is there are probably more than 14 parachutes, to avoid the possibility of the game just ending. This is a complete guess, but maybe 16-18?
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2088 (isolation #109) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:32 am

Post by numberQ »

Will this be the first game on ms.net to directly cause a heart attack?
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2098 (isolation #110) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:37 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 2089, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 2042, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
Rules Clarification:

the first post quoting the parachute post with a valid command will get the parachute.

you may not take a parachute for someone else if you do not already have one.

parachute generation times were randomly generated via Random.Org
:(

So what’s to stop scum from coordinating and taking them? This disadvantages town.

We should be allow to democratically decide this.
Scum can only coordinate up to the extent that they are on the same team. So at absolute worst, we've got 5 out of 6 able to coordinate, and even then they have to respond faster than anyone else in the game.

It's incredibly swingy, and not for any mechanics reasons. It advantages scum dispropotionately, IF the scum team has a fast poster on it, and IF there is a large scum composition in one of the teams.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2100 (isolation #111) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:37 am

Post by numberQ »

That post you guys keep quoting specifically says "they will consist ENTIRELY of" - caps added by me.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2127 (isolation #112) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:55 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 2101, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:This is a Parachute
DAMMIT literally the MINUTE after I get up to go to the bathroom

This game is bad and Pooky should feel bad
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2133 (isolation #113) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:57 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 2130, Dwlee99 wrote:Mans took a 17 minute poop
lmfao. I did some other stuff while I was up.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2135 (isolation #114) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:58 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 2129, DkKoba wrote:hey number if you got a parachute who would you want to make sure gets the remainder?
See 2077
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2149 (isolation #115) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:04 am

Post by numberQ »

Koba's just scumreading anyone who disagrees with them tbh
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2155 (isolation #116) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:07 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 2150, DkKoba wrote:prove it
I disagree with you, and you scumread me. QED
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2171 (isolation #117) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:12 am

Post by numberQ »

Oh cool, my insomnia will appreciate knowing that chutes will only start dropping when I'm supposed to be asleep
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2174 (isolation #118) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:13 am

Post by numberQ »

Guess that gives me time to try and prove my claim about Koba OMGUSing, or realize I'm more full of shit than even I know.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2323 (isolation #119) » Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by numberQ »

Alright well I finally had time to do this. Here is what I could find vis a vis proof that Koba has been OMGUSing. Maybe OMGUS is not the exact right word - what I set out to do here is look for evidence that Koba's reads were disproportionately based on whether that person agreed with them or not. Nothing to do with whether that person scumread Koba or not, which I think is the traditional definition of OMGUS?

Also I see that I missed out on a couple of parachutes. Can I just say that I really do think this event is dumb. I get the general idea is to rely on your team and hope they choose to give you chutes if you're not on in time, but something really rubs me the wrong way about basically punishing people for having lives outside of this website.

Anyway:

---

ISOing in a large theme is hard. Idk if I'll do this again. Definitely started to lose focus near the middle up to the end.

Spoiler: Koba's ISO (a bit wall-y)
In post 48, DkKoba wrote:dwlee is scum
Probably not very conf because of how early it is, maybe even completely non-serious. But Dwlee had recently asked MT to use heal tags right after Koba said we should slow down and not pick a team right away.
In post 69, DkKoba wrote:
ydrasse also binning as scum
Ydrasse was trying to rush team forming.
MT, Darby, and myself had mostly been agreeing with Koba's mech analysis and thoughts on how to proceed up to this point.
In post 138, DkKoba wrote:
In post 129, numberQ wrote:Well I have to get ready for trick or treaters + replacing a toilet, and I need to focus so I don't get the two mixed up by accident. Parting words for now, since I predict there will be 10 more pages before I'm back, our first step should be figuring out captains. And I think to get the ball rolling, maybe everyone who WANTS to be a captain should just vote themselves now so we get an accounting of it and discussion falls out of that and etc

I'll start,

pedit Koba: I'm pretty sure the rules say you can't unvote from a captain if they have already been determined to be a captain. So if we all vote MT we're stuck, and scum form 3 teams.
no - once MT chooses a team we're free
First instance of disagreeing with someone without immediately scumreading them, but there is eventually a scumread so.
In post 149, DkKoba wrote:mindmelding with MT
Mind melding with a TR
In post 206, DkKoba wrote:binning nora entrance into poe territory
All Nora had done by then was vote themselves for captain - which was against Koba's grand plan.
In post 257, DkKoba wrote:nora lockscum for uh
dunno if I can say LOL but ill drop it in postgame 4 sure
I believe this is referring to Nora's "scumslip", so not directly related to any kind of OMGUS apart from Nora having already disagreed with Koba before.
In post 490, DkKoba wrote:also gut read norwee scum here so far

i have another townread too
Norwee at this point has posted a lot of fluff. One of his few contentful posts was disagreeing with Koba about being able to read Fire.
In post 575, DkKoba wrote:people pushing rushing are always >rand scum btw.

Scum hate having to towntell over a longer period of time
Soft scumreads literally everyone who disagrees with them.
In post 578, DkKoba wrote:nevermind i see why loki said that now

i still think number town but holy shit why are rands always so bad for me in these kinds of games where the townies are the worst to work with and easily trust obvscum trying to manipulate the gamestate into a low info state
Outlier in my theory, here they apparently still townread me despite several posts disagreeing me. Again though, they eventually do scumread me.
In post 963, DkKoba wrote:
In post 951, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 950, WhemeStar wrote:
WhemeStar has replaced WhemeStar

Hi hello there who wants to catch me up im not reading 38 pages of meme
*taps head* smart, smart

Gamma Emerald is town
Loftwing is idk
SirCakez/Mathblade is idk
Dkkoba is town
Morning Tweet is a bat
Loki Dokie is town
Save the Dragons is idk slight town
Mama Ru is idk
Firebringer is town
Whemestar is idk
Ydrasse is maybe slight town
tictac is town
DArby is town
RCEnigma is idk
DaTacoX is maybe slight scum
NorwegianboyEE is idk maybe slight scum
Almost50 is maybe slight scum
Spamton is again maybe slight scum
dwlee99 is lean town
Noraa is scum
NumberQ is town

or in a readable format:

Town: Gamma Emerald, DkKoba, Morning Tweet, Loki Dokie, Firebringer, tictac, D'Arby, numberQ
Lean Town: Ydrasse, Save The Dragons, Dwlee99
Idk: Loftwing, SirCakes/MathBlade, Mama Ru, Whemestar, RCEngima
Scumish: DaTacoX, Almost50, Spamton, Noraa

something like dat

u can trust me and my reads dont worry
Town: MT, Loki Dokie, tictac, D'Arby, numberQ
Lean Town: Dwlee99, Mama Ru, Whemestar, Firebringer(surprise), Gamma Emerald

Haven't read any of there content enough to say either way:Loftwing, DaTacoX, Save The Dragons
In post 1050, DkKoba wrote:maybe ydrasse town .
Idk where this is coming from. Seems to be in response to Ydrasse talking about meta? Fitting this read into my theory is a stretch I think. Another outlier.
In post 1055, DkKoba wrote:i think i can move ydrasse out of "actively scumreading" to "no reason to townread" tier. which doesnt change her place as bottom 6 in my PoE but it is a notable difference to me.
Read as, "Ydrasse is no longer actively disagreeing with me"?
In post 1092, DkKoba wrote:retracting my tr on number
I disagreed that Nora was scum, and suggested Loki might not be town.
In post 1755, DkKoba wrote:Hm maybe nora is town
The posts leading up to this one, Koba had been talking to Math about how him saying he can't figure out reads is just making excuses. Then Nora comes out and builds a case against Math for using AtE while saying he can't figure out reads. And suddenly Koba says this after hard, hard scumreading Nora for a while.
In post 2136, DkKoba wrote:amazing how right on queue the scummiest people are just concerned with getting parachutes for eachother and completely ignore the townblock wanting to restrict who gets them so we can use this phase as an elimination

to the townblock: there will probably be about 1-4 people who die from this. pooky (hopefully) learned his lesson with chess mafia with accelerating the game too much.

we should policy people who are in the consensus PoE who intentionally greedily take parachutes before towny people can.
"scummiest people" = "people who disagree with Koba"
"townblock" = "people who agree with Koba"

Summary: Koba almost never scumreads someone they agree with or townreads someone they disagree with. The few times there's an explanation given for a read, it's based entirely on meta or entirely on gut (see Nora read change). When it's not for one of those two reasons, it's because that person agreed or disagreed with them.

I didn't really go into this trying to scumread Koba, just point that their reads are not the end all be all and constantly scumreading people who disagree with them is actively detrimental to the game. But I think I can agree with Norwee here, there's definitely some strong-arming going on here, and LAMIST. I can see scum in this slot taking a loud role in the town.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2604 (isolation #120) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:52 am

Post by numberQ »

This setup is divisive in a way that makes it painful to play. If it was all people seriously trying to play Mafia, or all people in it for random fun, then maybe it would be fine. But this split down the middle is just impossible to deal with.

My eyes glazed over the last ~10 pages that popped up while I was asleep. Did anything actually happen except Koba + Team Clown getting pissy at each other for being on opposite sides of the split?

The minimum chute timer ends pretty shortly before I'm going to be busy for most of the rest of the day. Might just give up on trying for one instead of wasting all my time constantly refreshing. If the games continue like this I can't possibly see how winning comes down to anything but luck.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2747 (isolation #121) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:15 am

Post by numberQ »

I feel like we need some chutes in team 1, because I'm pretty sure most of the player list (myself included) has multiple townreads in there. But I also really want a chute for myself.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2749 (isolation #122) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:18 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 2748, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2745, Noraa wrote:Like Math I 100% think ur scum. I just dont want anyone regardless of alignment to get treated the way I have been this game so I've been holding back. I directly told someone that there was scum in the pt and you brushed it away like "oh ofc yeah"
like im talking about you and theres no way you didn't understand that. anyways im not gonna be in the pt much unless I see something worth replying to.
Because I agree there’s scum in the PT.

Unless we figure out who that’s all it merits.

Odds are pretty good every PT has a scum in it.

That’s just probability.
I think that probability only works with pure random team assignment. We were (well, some of us were) actively trying to stack town and scum, so I think those odds are skewed. It's likely there's at least 1 team with no scum, maybe 2 if we did really well.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2777 (isolation #123) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:39 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 2772, tictac wrote:
In post 2750, MathBlade wrote:To have a team of all town you’d have 14/20 * 13/20 * 12/20 * 11/20 * 10/20
So you’re looking at pure random of 8%
14/20×13/19*12/18,,.
Chance of specific team alltown. A team more likely
Can't actually do the math since on phonephone

U call you mathblade?
About 13% if I did my math right. So still pretty unlikely with pure random selection. Which I think MathBlade is underestimating tbh
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2778 (isolation #124) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:40 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 2774, Dwlee99 wrote:I think it is funny how everyone townreads at least the majority of MT's team but we haven't been able to get any parachutes
It's because this game has nothing to do with reads or Mafia.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2787 (isolation #125) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:55 am

Post by numberQ »

So what do we do with that information? Try to form consensus and tell each captain who to sabotage? Seems unlikely to happen given everything else that's happened in the game so far.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2797 (isolation #126) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:09 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 2793, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 2661, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2658, DkKoba wrote:I wish i could say who loki is bc everyone would be like "yup town"
Everybody knows it's Tom Hiddleston
Sorry A50 wins this hands down.
In post 899, numberQ wrote:What if Loki is actually Tom Hiddleston
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2932 (isolation #127) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by numberQ »

Post building part of a case against Koba that no one really reacted to at the time: 2323

Figure if there's another "Koba scummy" conversation I'd throw this back in.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2983 (isolation #128) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by numberQ »

In post 2936, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2932, numberQ wrote:Post building part of a case against Koba that no one really reacted to at the time: 2323

Figure if there's another "Koba scummy" conversation I'd throw this back in.
You listed actions - you did no analysis of how that makes my thought process scummy

Either you're level 1 townie or scum and i think the latter. You are incapable of thinking on a more complex level than just listing actions that are look bad.

People who have actaully played with me know everything you listed actually leans *town* for my meta so you can shove that post and stop quoting it.
This is a total misrepresentation. There is analysis there, if you're incapable of seeing it that's not my problem. And honestly, town or scum, your arrogance is getting really old. Somebody disagreeing with you or SRing you is not immediate cause to turn around and say "you're an idiot for thinking this". That's just being an asshole. Also I don't really care about your shitty self-meta. I've never played with you before so I'm going to keep forming my opinions on you from this game and this game alone.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2985 (isolation #129) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by numberQ »

And I also don't get how the sabotage lying thing clears anyone involved. Maybe it got us some scumhunting for a few pages, but why tf does it make team 1 pure?
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2987 (isolation #130) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by numberQ »

Don't you also have to quote Pooky's post?
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3097 (isolation #131) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by numberQ »

In post 3096, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:this is a parachute
Take parachute
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3099 (isolation #132) » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by numberQ »

FREEDOM
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3203 (isolation #133) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:10 am

Post by numberQ »

If there are 19 parachutes then I'll feel distinctly lied to about this game having lots of death. At that point it will in fact have much less death than a normal Mafia game with votes and nightkills.

My theory is we have 2 more chutes to go, making 17 total (if I counted right and we have 15 right now?). In terms of setup balance, this makes it so at most half the scum team can get taken out. The number of chutes might have even been dependent on whether scum was left out in the first game.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3223 (isolation #134) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:32 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 3207, Loki Dokie wrote:I think A50’s probably right because I don’t think three people die in this phase. That would be extremely unfair. That isn’t how musical chairs works in general.
I'm just saying the signup thread promised a lot of death, and swingy mechanics. The swing of multi-elims is therefore plausible, and so far we've only had 1 death. I think it has to be at least 2 this game, if not 3.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3259 (isolation #135) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:32 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 3252, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm not even trying to make you like me, what's scummy about me?
I'm mostly tuned out of this argument, but what does this even mean? I don't think trying to make people like you is so much of a scumtell that a lack of doing that means there's nothing scummy about you.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3294 (isolation #136) » Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by numberQ »

We suspected Noraa would be the victim in Team Queen's PT. They had 2 requests for the start of today.

1) Scumread MathBlade

2) Everybody immediately claims who they attacked

I would add onto 2, that we preferably get it out as soon as possible before any major discussion happens today. So I'll start, I attacked Math. Noraa convinced me in the PT.

(It is very late for me and I'm trying to stop being an insomniac so hopefully my last post tonight)
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3472 (isolation #137) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:54 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 3433, Something_Smart wrote:
Team We're Trying
Morning Tweet -
NorwegianboyEE

DkKoba -
NorwegianboyEE

Dwlee99 -
NorwegianboyEE

Toogeloo -
NorwegianboyEE

Team Clown
Firebringer -
Noraa

NorwegianboyEE -
Noraa

RCEnigma -
Noraa

Spamton -
Noraa

WhemeStar -
Noraa

Team Avengers
Loki Dokie -
NorwegianboyEE

Save The Dragons -
Noraa

tictac -
Noraa

Something_Smart -
Noraa

Team Queen
Mama Ru -
?

MathBlade -
Spamton

Noraa -
MathBlade

numberQ -
MathBlade

Almost50 -
Noraa

Please fill in the blanks/correct anything that's wrong here.
Filled in myself, I already claimed I voted Math. And Noraa said they voted Math in the PT, plus they were tunneling him incredibly strong so I have no reason to believe that changed. So I got rid of the question mark there. I think Mama voted Spamton but I'll let her confirm one way or the other, it's not super clear from the PT.

The discourse from Koba that Norwee should have been the only choice is yet another instance of them browbeating everyone into agreeing with THEIR opinion, because of course only THEIR opinion is valid or smart. It's really aggravating, regardless of alignment.

Imo our goal is roughly the same as it was in the first team building exercise. We want to separate town and scum as much as possible. We probably failed at that the first time around, and I think it's hurting us - especially in that last Lights Out game. So I agree with Almost50's sentiment, though I'm not sure I agree with the team comp he suggested.

And this is the end of how much time I can spend on Mafia today until much later, so I'll see you in a few hours when there's another 10 pages to sift through.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3475 (isolation #138) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:56 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 3299, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3298, Something_Smart wrote:If scum really got to choose, why wouldn't they take the opportunity to kill someone townread like MT or Loki? Noraa was probably going to die eventually, even if not immediately.

(Also, if you're town, wouldn't it benefit scum to leave Noraa alive so they can keep tunneling you...?)
No. That’s a bad scum kill because that would confirm the player that was widely townread is town. Those kills are bad.

And yes Noraa could have been left alive and tunnel me but then scum risk me towntelling later and blowing the plan apart.

We don’t know how we’re going to eventually eliminate scum do the more focus is not on them they’re winning.
Oh wait, I also wanted to say that this post is so blatant to me. I'm very happy with who I targeted last night and I think Noraa was on the money with her Math read.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3787 (isolation #139) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by numberQ »

I'll admit the past couple of days I've barely been able to keep up. My weekends are either balls to the wall busy, or literally nothing to do but Mafia. And this weekend was the former.

Never played a dance game before, interesting ruleset. So the idea is you can either suicide to take out your partner, or vote to lim two other partners?

Either Spam or Math should be left out tbh. Spam almost as a policy lim, Math for +chance to hit scum.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3845 (isolation #140) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:08 am

Post by numberQ »

Calling it, 1 scum just died. If I'm wrong about Koba then it's Enchant. That slot vs Koba was TvS when Norwee was in it.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3847 (isolation #141) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:21 am

Post by numberQ »

Okay, 1 scum will die then, if Koba does leave in the 2nd phase.

Are we even sure Koba has paired with Enchant though? S_S was the last person Enchant proposed to. Can one player have multiple proposals active at once?
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3848 (isolation #142) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:22 am

Post by numberQ »

Oh I see Pooky edited the game start post to include all of Enchant's proposals. So yeah, I guess it went through.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3859 (isolation #143) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:50 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 3855, DkKoba wrote:number is caught scum who didn't know whether to still entertain their pretend theory that im scum or not but need to discredit me still so they chose to do so and look even more obvious
Bad take, the theory isn't pretend. Why does scum!me "need" to discredit you?
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3912 (isolation #144) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:15 am

Post by numberQ »

Dwlee do you still think I should be the one left out? Feel free to reject if so. But I don't want both Spam and Math to get dances.

I would like to take Dwlee99's hand in dance
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3924 (isolation #145) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:25 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 3914, Dwlee99 wrote:Koba told me I'm not allowed to dance with numbers, sorry
Are Spam and Math really better choices? I can't even imagine what a PT with Spam would look like. And Math has spent 95% of his posts complaining that this game is impossible to play while we've all been playing it.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3938 (isolation #146) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:37 am

Post by numberQ »

How can anyone not want Math "actively refusing to scumhunt" Blade to be left out

Morning Tweet, may I have this dance?
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3952 (isolation #147) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:21 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 3943, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 3938, numberQ wrote:How can anyone not want Math "actively refusing to scumhunt" Blade to be left out

Morning Tweet, may I have this dance?
What do you think about him not proposing to anyone?
It's how he's been behaving all game. Coasting and fluffing but never actually
doing
anything.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3960 (isolation #148) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:46 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 3953, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3952, numberQ wrote:It's how he's been behaving all game. Coasting and fluffing but never actually doing anything.
This time though he's heading for his own fate. Do you think Scum will miss out and be the ONLY player who hasn't offered to dance wit someone?

Unless -of course- you're saying there are TWO SCUMS in MT/Dwlee, and at least one will refuse to accept a dance offer until time has ran out and Mafia decided to pair them up with Scum!Math. Do you think this is a remotely reasonable assumption?
I think scum, particularly if they have SRs from several prominent players, can and will be very careful in a situation like this so as to propose to someone that's likely to accept, and won't rock the boat too much. I don't think there's 2 scum in MT/Dwlee, I'm not even sure there's 1.

@Math, no one's asking you to sacrifice your job. It's not my intent to say you're scum for not posting enough. I hate using activity as AI for pretty much this exact reason, sometimes people are just busy irl. But I am saying, what you have been posting now that we're playing real mafia, is not the amazing tour de force of scumhunting that you've been bragging about being able to provide.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3966 (isolation #149) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:58 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 3962, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3960, numberQ wrote:I think scum, particularly if they have SRs from several prominent players, can and will be very careful in a situation like this so as to propose to someone that's likely to accept, and won't rock the boat too much. I don't think there's 2 scum in MT/Dwlee, I'm not even sure there's 1.
What other choice does Scum!Math have?
What do you mean? What other choice besides MT/Dwlee? I only mentioned those two because you brought up whether I thought there was scum between them.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3970 (isolation #150) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:16 am

Post by numberQ »

Almost50 wrote:OK.. let me pose a broader scope:

Do we think Scum -in general- will try to be early, middle or late to propose? Let's raise the bar even and try to answer once for a widely TR'd scumster, and once for a widely suspected one. All bets are on.
Widely TR scum: As early as possible.

Widely SR scum: More hesitant and calculating. They would probably try to aim for the middle, to give themselves time to get a feel for the general consensus and maybe to consult with scumbuddies in the PT on what the strategy is. But clearly that middle point was missed in this game's particular situation.

What's the town motivation in waiting so long, after most pairs have already been made?
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3972 (isolation #151) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:23 am

Post by numberQ »

Does Math seem apathetic to you? He's posting, and making effort to appear engaged. But he's not actually engaging.

I think scum would try to get with town in most cases. If they are widely TR scum, then they can form a nice little block. If they are widely suspected town, then at least if they go down they take town with them.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3996 (isolation #152) » Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by numberQ »

Vote Dwlee + Math out when the dance starts pls. My final request.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4840 (isolation #153) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:36 am

Post by numberQ »

I really felt like my team played the hell out of this game and did really well, and in the end it came down to a 4v1 trust fall which is very town-sided. Even if the numbers had come out differently and we had more scum in the final group, I don't know if I would have felt great about winning with so much swing inherent in the setup.

But like I said in the dead thread, I think feeling a little stressed out over a Squid Game setup is
probably
the best possible result for a Squid Game setup. So overall, with the exception of the parachute game, I think I'm happy with how this game went. GG town.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4841 (isolation #154) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:36 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 4829, Noraa wrote:no one had faith in my Math scum read :(
I did ;)
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4847 (isolation #155) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:37 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 4843, Noraa wrote:
In post 4841, numberQ wrote:
In post 4829, Noraa wrote:no one had faith in my Math scum read :(
I did ;)
No you didn't!! Pooky told me no one except me attacked math
I mean, I had faith in your read because I was scum lol
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4849 (isolation #156) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:38 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 4844, DkKoba wrote:
In post 4840, numberQ wrote:I really felt like my team played the hell out of this game and did really well, and in the end it came down to a 4v1 trust fall which is very town-sided. Even if the numbers had come out differently and we had more scum in the final group, I don't know if I would have felt great about winning with so much swing inherent in the setup.

But like I said in the dead thread, I think feeling a little stressed out over a Squid Game setup is
probably
the best possible result for a Squid Game setup. So overall, with the exception of the parachute game, I think I'm happy with how this game went. GG town.
The game could have ended as a win for scum after event 4 and 5
That was incredibly unlikely to happen imo
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4853 (isolation #157) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:40 am

Post by numberQ »

Thanks for modding Pooky, no matter how it shook out I had a lot of fun anticipating what the games would be

pedit: I wonder if scum block voting Norwee would have been better for us overall. Hmmmm
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4883 (isolation #158) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:56 am

Post by numberQ »

Yeah when I started getting universally SR my goal was basically to muddy the associative waters.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4892 (isolation #159) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:33 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 4889, Loki Dokie wrote:Dwelee was super obvtown anf town!Math would have definitely yielded to him but why does scum!Mama yield to me? That makes absolutely no sense.

I would have 100% killed me like srsly wtf?

I was locktown so I figured if Mama was scum, no way I live, so I just don’t get it.
Well the towncred Mama got from that helped you solidify a TR on STD. So if it had worked on the others it would have been a big brain play.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4895 (isolation #160) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:34 am

Post by numberQ »

In post 4891, Loki Dokie wrote:Because of my STD read is absolutely the only thing I can think of. I was sure I was dying and when Mama saved me, I thought she just had to be town, so not quite sure how I feel about that.

I’m still shocked that we actually won this scumsided af game.

And anyone who read Q/SS interactions with me who couldn’t tell I was town, I have no words.
I dunno, I think it was pretty town-sided tbh. The only remotely scum sided game was the first one.
Hey!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”