For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #5649 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 5640, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5638, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 5636, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:that's part of the challenge of playing multi-ball.

It's more like survivor than it is like mafia.

you have to be able to find the middle where you don't get elimmed and you don't get shot >.>
"That's exactly where scum would hide! Night kill them" is how I see this playing out.
nope

cuz scum need to nightkill un-elimmables

scum don't prioritize killing other scum usually
In post 5641, Thestatusquo wrote:I do when i play multiball. And i think it's correct to do so.
I'm firmly of the kill other scum camp. My philosophy is thus: in a normal game of mafia, mafia are functionally masons with a NK. In multiball, for the purposes of the other scumteam they ACTUALLY ARE masons with a NK. you should give exactly as much attention to killing the other scumteam as you do to killing vigs, because they really are vigs.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #5653 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 5651, Psyche wrote:
In post 5649, Jingle wrote:I'm firmly of the kill other scum camp. My philosophy is thus: in a normal game of mafia, mafia are functionally masons with a NK. In multiball, for the purposes of the other scumteam they ACTUALLY ARE masons with a NK. you should give exactly as much attention to killing the other scumteam as you do to killing vigs, because they really are vigs.
i dunno if this fully scans
this other scum team has substantially different incentives for use of their kill (and their votes) than actual masons with an NK
if that scumteam is focusing their efforts on teeing up mislynches and otherwise disrupting towns' attempts to solve the game, they're way less of a threat at least
Except that from their perspective you are a mislim. Sure, you don’t kill a mason vig if you think they’re going to hand you the game, and you certainly don’t kill a mason vig if there’s a higher priority target (a charismatic player who is focused specifically on you or your teammate) but the opposing scum is an inherently high priority target.
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”