Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #330 (isolation #0) » Sun May 09, 2021 10:32 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

ye gods I always forget this about large games... I slep, 14 pages to greet me in a morning. I ain't walling it this early.
In post 44, Chara wrote:
In post 42, Firebringer wrote:How can we trust the lizard when their blood isn't the same heat as us?
That seems sus if u ask me
the lizards blood will be warm if you hold them close to your heart and give them a kiss.
*climbs in charas pocket*

This may be a bad idea... but lizards are amazing.
In post 76, Anya wrote:bark bark bark!!! meow?
Anya's a parrot, calling it now.
In post 111, Nero Cain wrote:YOUR GENERAL HAS ISSUED AN ORDER! WHAT ARE YOU MISCREANTS STILL DOING MUCKING AROUND? I WILL HAVE YOU ALL HANGED FOR TREASON!
Cain's an Ant :P
In post 234, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I am a werewolf cult recruiter doggo alliance bulletproof godfather
Didn't realise Korina was involved in this game.
In post 276, Nero Cain wrote:ooc: im going to bed and I'll prob wake up to like 60 pages of spam
At least your first post in the game isn't after 14 damn pages :P
In post 301, Toadette wrote:Hi I want everyone to know I'm a REAL GIRL the human flavor for the scream does NOT preclude me from being mafia because I am the MAFIA QUEEN the crown power up makes me PEACHETTE which I AM
#ScumClaim
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (isolation #1) » Sun May 09, 2021 10:33 pm

VOTE: Toadette because we all know Bowsette is superior
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (isolation #2) » Mon May 10, 2021 1:37 am

In post 337, Isis wrote:Bowsette is fanfic I'm canon!!!
Hey Isis :mrgreen: Nice to know you rolled scum :P
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (isolation #3) » Mon May 10, 2021 11:03 am

ye gods another 15 pages... I'm really not having a good day so don't expect a killer flea wall catchup...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (isolation #4) » Mon May 10, 2021 11:20 am

In post 366, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 365, kdowns wrote:Can I just be a part of team sloth?
everyone is welcome to join my army as long as you pledge your loyalty to me.
nop.
In post 381, Thestatusquo wrote:Mod note: This game is not confirmed to be bastard, and I don't really think I would classify any game I've ever run as "explicitly bastard." The disclaimer at the beginning of the game (and with all my games going forward) is just meant to make sure people don't play them if they're going to be upset if an unpopular role pops up or if the game isn't designed using standard mafiascum mod meta. Just thought I would clear that up for anyone confused. Basically I don't want players to be able to rule out roles or setup devices in my games ever, and I don't want them to be upset if they are present.
Can I just /pre-in all your games? Also amma pinch this.
In post 507, Dwlee99 wrote:Anyone on the Toadette wagon wanna talk about it?
There's a wagon?
*shrug*

In post 587, Kazyan wrote:I understand the anti-Beeboy sentimnet, but since we're less than 24 hours out from the start of the game, I'm not comfortable driving that wagon yet. I feel like it's in our best interest to do that to win the game, but it makes me squicky to lean that hard into demanding that everyone be here always--this is a game where the purpose of long day phases is that you
do
have time.

Anyway:

Anti-Posting:

- Flea the Magician

Was this helpful? Probably not.
Oh darlin you've never played with me have you :)
Hopefully my body and mind are co-operating a lil more tomorrow and you can witness my true glory...

Anyway, now I'm just 10 pages behind. I will wall post tomorrow, Might go with a classic for it...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1153 (isolation #5) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:23 am

Spoiler: Noctural Poetry
In post 622, Kazyan wrote:It's not a list of reads, though. It's a list of who was pro-fluff and who was anti-fluff. I don't have 24 distinct reads; a lot of people blend together.
I really want to know why you made that list though, and what you were hoping to gain from it?

Spoiler: Dressed in the whitest silver you'd smile at me
In post 626, SirCakez wrote:10 pages jfc
20+ pages for me -.-;
In post 629, Nero Cain wrote:my Andante reasoning isn't very "strong" and its just feels, IDK if anyone will agree with me or not but yeah...
In post 60, Andante wrote:not if we unite to take you out first..
In post 114, Andante wrote:I think it's cute how Nero thinks he's our leader
these just felt like things scum would say. like 60 seems like them fishing for town cred. its like "lookI'm sooo one f you guy!" and 114 is talking down to me.
In post 239, Andante wrote:you're recruiting me?? to which side?
I still think this is a bit fake-sounding. I mean would she be worried that an anti-town faction would have a public recruit option or that Pooky would name all his recruits?

Also, she's doing this kinda weird thing where she assumes that the cats are the scum team just b/c the name is "dogs vs. cats" but many of you have said you are other animals and the town pm lists threasts as our enemy. Am I just overthinking this?
Nope, it does seem a little TMI to me looking at it. The sample PM is also a meerkat who can check for insects, which would imply the abilty to clear if cats are a scum-faction.
In post 649, Kazyan wrote:
In post 636, SirCakez wrote:
In post 526, Kazyan wrote:Refusing to give a motivation for a vote. Yikes. VOTE: flow trap
this doesn't really mean anything Kaz
Understanding people's thought processes is entirely necessary in the game of Mafia, though. It's why people policy-yeet lurkers and people who refuse to claim at E-1; you can't tell what they're thinking and thus don't know whether that comes from scum or not.
In post 636, SirCakez wrote:who cares?
Truth, but how dare you.
So whats your thoughts on wildcards whose logic tends to be A->X->J->C instead of A->B->C?

Spoiler: Every night I wait for my sweet Selene.
In post 651, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 526, Kazyan wrote:
In post 509, Andante wrote:I think at least 1 scum is in the "I hate all this content" cause scum has to follow along with it, town can skim, say they won't back read, so what, ask someone for a TLDR later, like, yeah
Many ISOs to review to figure out who said they hate this content then. Here gooooes

Pro-posting:
- Andante
- Nero
- Flow Trap
- unwnd
- Chara

Anti-posting:
- SirCakez
- Beeboy?
- Kazyan

More later.
This random effort feels pretty townie from kazyan.
Why? It's IoA and there's nothing there at all to work with.

In post 667, flow trap wrote:
In post 638, SirCakez wrote:flow trap is just vomiting so much useless **** that looks like scumhunting but does nothing but inflate the page count
and I talked about the other three
When you post so much fluff the non-fluff looks like fluff :cry:
Yeah I get that problem "WHY YU NO POST CONTENT?!" Try reading, it's in there.

Spoiler: But still...
In post 678, Nero Cain wrote:
Am I your fucking general now you piss maggots?
I have one thing to say to you.
Penis fish.

In post 694, Farkran wrote:I like how xofelf is adjusting to the gamestate instead of going back to rvs-y stuff

I just isoed them since they were top wagon and i don't understand why - if it is even a serious wagon? Which votes on xofelf are actually non-rvs scumreads?
Oppotunity and a D1 info wagon is probable.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1160 (isolation #6) » Tue May 11, 2021 5:46 am

Spoiler: Solitudes upon my skin
In post 713, Andante wrote:
In post 711, Dwlee99 wrote:Andante's reaction to the xofelf wagon could be scum trying to gain towncred by townreading a town or defending a scum buddy. That they haven't attempted to defend not liking the xofelf wagon makes me think we are more likely to find scum in Andante than xofelf, though.
VOTE: Andante
uhhh what happens when I flip town?
This seems an overreaction to me.
In post 714, kdowns wrote:UNVOTE:

I need to take off my RVS since It looks like we are finally getting some good content now.

Also, Nero is def Town in my eyes.

Current Sus reads are Anda and Kaz. Which is ironic since currently their votes are on me. I just feel like they are buddying up to each other pretty hard right now.
I actually like this post.
In post 722, unwnd wrote:
In post 677, Nero Cain wrote:unwnd what is your read on xofelf?
I think they're Null and are probably telling the truth about having a migraine

How this changes their posting, we'll see
How does telling the truth about a migraine affect anything? Assume good faith when medical stuff is mentioned because frankly if they're lying, they're scum in a whole new way, and may karma see them right.

Spoiler: A life that's bound by the chains of reality
In post 744, Andante wrote:And, Dwlee, if you were town, I feel like youd actually try and read me rather than find any reason to push me.
I dislike this, this can be said of many things and of quite a few so far.

Spoiler: Would you let me be your Endymion?
In post 759, xofelf wrote:
In post 734, Save The Dragons wrote:xof how does kaz's readlist make you feel
I wrinkled my nose a little, though not super much. Nero town read I agree on. I can see the you townlean, you come across a lot more different when you're being schemey and lying. Anya I follow, though I'd put her more into a null box so far. Toadette baffles me, but only because that's a null box. Admittedly, my only experience with Isis has been her as scum so far as I recall so I could just be watching her slot that much harder. unwnd is fine to be townlean, I feel that. Flowtrap is definitely a box of confusion, that's fine. Andante I feel good about, but this is also just fluff interactions were fun and I always like fun. And her reactions to people questioning her also feel totally in line with what I'd expect. Dwlee doesn't feel confusing to me? Hell i'd put them in slight townread box. I think how they've questioned people feels the way I'd expect town to go about it, doesn't feel like any bonkers reaches are happening, there's room for them to be wrong. Beeboy as scum is a bad read. Mans has one post, and it's one that makes sense. It would be one thing if this was like 4 RL days into Day 1 and he still had one or two posts. This is not that. Even given the assumption he won't play hard if scum, which I sure hope that's not actually a real thing he actually does cuz that's very =/, we're not even 24 hours into the game. This read can chill. kdowns also makes no sense to me as a scumread. He's barely got any posts, and feels like the ones he has given are all in line with a typical amount of engagement? idk, I don't get that one. Pooky as a gut read, sure I can't question gut reads too hard as a person who almost solely plays by them, but like Pooky's just been stuffed of fluff so far, I don't put too much into that.

So I guess you could tl;dr all of that and get, everything Null up I like, but confusion box down I do not.
Xof is a town elf.
In post 761, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 717, Andante wrote:
In post 715, unwnd wrote:I don't want to play hero or seem like I need to defend people but Andante being called scum is baffling. I think people are really annoyed about her spam and think maybe she just has nothing to say, yet I see a lot of method into it. You could even compare and contrast this thought as to why I didn't like Kaz. Andante sees something she doesn't like and much like a dog starts barking at trouble. Kaz however sits back and uses opposable thumbs to make Pro/Anti lists that generate no purpose beyond discussing a potential what-if topic. What if scum are anti-posters? What if town are pro-posters? Who knows. Even he himself initially said 'will this help anyone? probably not'

Humans are the enemy
this is a very towny post
Just because they defend you?
ew.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (isolation #7) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:06 am

Spoiler: I would
In post 776, unwnd wrote:
In post 769, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 755, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: Andante
This blind vote on a rising wagon is concerning me.
In post 774, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Andante

???????????????????????????????
:lol: :lol: :lol:
In post 795, xofelf wrote:Play the game that is 32 pages before 24 hours have passed? I'm just saying, I think it's too early to know whether or not he's not playing due to being scum or simply ITS NOT EVEN BEEN 24 HOURS AND YESTERDAY WAS A HOLIDAY.
Agreed. This is MADNESS.

Ngl I don't wanna read all this but ye gods there's going to be content in here somewhere and I will find it...

Spoiler: Bathe in your moonlight
In post 818, Chara wrote:
In post 812, SirCakez wrote:
In post 769, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 755, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: Andante
This blind vote on a rising wagon is concerning me.
In post 774, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Andante
What kind of progression is this?
In post 813, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: andante
Just because that post they made about us being unable to yeet them pissed me off
"man your Andante progression sucks"

*votes Andante*

how did this happen twice how far down the rabbit hole can we go here
funny ain't it.

Spoiler: Slumber in peace
In post 832, Kazyan wrote:SirCakez and Norwegianboy's votes for Andante look super opportunistic and weak to me, though they are almost definitely not scum together. SirCakez's explanation for the vote seems particularly like a made-up reason for me, in absence of having an actually good reason to scumread someone.

VOTE: SirCakez
Votes are oppotunistic, they're unaligned, sir cakez is makin it up.
OK so why cakez over NBEE and how are they unaligned?
In post 839, Chara wrote:
In post 827, Farkran wrote:Personally, i don't have any strong scumread so far, including andante. However, i dislike the content/posts ratio and the content itself from andante when i isoed her + i decided to move my vote there because the wagon comp isn't bad to me

Pedit: yeah, i townleaned norwee and when i pedited and saw cakez i liked it more
i would like to see Andante do more contentposting given her position right now, i don't find the exaggerated reaction to the votes to be very useful.
Agreed. the hyper pupper needs to chill her boots.

Spoiler: Enchanted by your kiss in forever sleep
In post 850, Flea The Magician wrote:ye gods another 15 pages... I'm really not having a good day so don't expect a killer flea wall catchup...
Hi Flea <3 Love you!!
In post 852, Chara wrote:
In post 850, Flea The Magician wrote:ye gods another 15 pages... I'm really not having a good day so don't expect a killer flea wall catchup...
i hope the rest of your day/tomorrow is better, Flea. <3 and no rush, there's plenty of time.
<3

In post 854, Toadette wrote:What's wrong with StD hasn't anyone heard of leaving articles uncapitalized
sidenote, I'm FtM despite being MtF :mrgreen:
In post 863, Firebringer wrote:how did the cats take over so fast.
Dogs were waiting for an order while the cats just did the thing. Cats will always win. :P
In post 865, Anya wrote:VOTE: Andante
This vote is weird. :mrgreen:
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (isolation #8) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:24 am

Spoiler: But until we unite
In post 884, Andante wrote:
In post 883, SirCakez wrote:
In post 881, Andante wrote:
In post 880, SirCakez wrote:I had them in my pool earlier
I LOVE SWIMMING
get in doggo
you belong in the pool
YES! BEST DAY EVER!!!
The dog mentality is real.
In post 896, Nero Cain wrote:you guys know what would be funny? If andante is scum and was afraid of going down today so they voted their buddy (kdowns) I think unwnds jazz about andate being a gut player and not having to explain her reads/views is hot garbage.

I vote on gut but I can tell you what made me feel that way, why is she incapable of that?
:+1:

Spoiler: I live for that night
In post 908, Andante wrote:yall with the essays... those are so hard to read.... I prefer my fluff posting
Sooo what you're saying is you're not a wolf, but a stuffie wolf...

that means you need to be hugged. You know that right?
In post 923, Firebringer wrote:
In post 918, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Raya I would be delighted if you would join my lovely cult of Doggos :3
Raya is already in.

Im glad i see people moving votes not onto andante because honestly don't have the high energy tonight to fight wagons and bark at you all
Firebringer used Fire Blast.
It missed.
Firebringer used Ember.
Ya'll got sizzled.

Spoiler: Wait for time
In post 931, Firebringer wrote:I LOST TRACK OF THE DOGGOS WHEN I WENT TO GET A TREAT
In post 929, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I dunno I thought you were keep track.

I think I might have eaten my copy.
The dogs literally ate their homework... love it.
In post 941, Andante wrote:
In post 926, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 910, Raya36 wrote:I kind of get the push but I think the fact that it hasn't pressured her to start posting more content points more towards town than anything.
I mean, I guess you could look @ it as she's town and gives zero fucks as opposed to scum that might start to shape up so they don't get lynched but at the same time you could look @ it as if she won't stop she's just being very anti-town and utterly unhelpful and/or scum that knows thinks that her scum buddies are p likely to save her.
I mean, I don't know what people want from me, there's not a whole lot of content to go off of... I have some TRs, I've just been having fun this game, we're literally only 24 hours in
See this is why cats are superior. dogs literally just wait for order and chase their tails...

Spoiler: Two Souls Entwine
Ye gods you can tell flowolf is here...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1186 (isolation #9) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:51 am

Spoiler: In the break of new dawn
In post 975, Nero Cain wrote:could also just lynch flow trap so we don't have to read through 15576585667575 one-sentence replies
I'm game for this, ngl.
In post 981, Toadette wrote:I will be a good girl (a good REAL girl) and read up to the current page even though it is a massive chunk of my pad time but I am not producing any content once I finish
Are you like pinnocio Toadette? If you say that you're real enough times does it happen?
In post 992, Toadette wrote:This is a big game with lots of new people but please try to put in an effort to get pronouns right for those who have a preference. Sometimes people don't correct you themselves because they don't have the spoons even if it did matter to them.
This so hard.

Every incorrect pronoun on a person is a tiny little chip, and with enough chips you can destroy something. Effort is always appriciated <3

Spoiler: My hope is forlorn
In post 1023, Brave Heart Lion wrote:OKAY

VOTE: Firebringer

Finally got some time to read through this game but fireheart must go with all the doggos!

As the self proclaimed leader, hes first
What even is this?

Spoiler: Shadows they will fade
In post 1029, Brave Heart Lion wrote:Grrr

It was only a matter of time before the Lion broke character!
If it helps, I dunno who you are and it's clear you don't know me that well :P
In post 1045, Anya wrote:ok so significantly more likely to be wolf if he doesn't play basically
why do we have a page of meta discussion? yeesh.

Spoiler: But I'm always in the shade
In post 1050, Farkran wrote:
In post 1031, Brave Heart Lion wrote:I'm halfway through the game

Undecieded on Kazyanheart

Decidedly town on Dweeheart

Also decidedly town on Farheart
Wait who's farheart if i am farkheart?
I assumed it was you but typo'd, if not then its me, surprisingly.
In post 1065, MURDERCAT wrote:Hi, I'm here and reading
good luck el catto
In post 1074, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 995, unwnd wrote:She posts a lot and doesn't explain herself. Okay?
Explaining yourself and trying to get town to achieve its goals is just pro-town play. ofc this feeds into your "Nero sees the game a certain way and those that don't conform he thinks are bad actors." And sure. Her calling kdowns scum but not really explaining why or trying to convince people she's right just looks bad to me. I think her xofelf reasoning is poor and possibly made up. And her not reacting to the mini-case I put on her seems bad as well and when I asked why she didn't respond to it she didn't respond.

Now I have come to realize that people like "fun". shit/fluff posting and being social although the fun for me is actually just playing the game, I may even be somewhat of a hypocrite b/c I do make jokes and troll posts every once in a while but I'm not excessive with it.

I'm just old and grumpy so I'm prone to scumread ISO's that are mostly fluff posting b/c I don't think its benefits the town as much and is helpful for the scum team.

I think the way the game is played today is that it's mostly suicide to defend your buddies though it prob does happen. I mean sure if Dante flips scum it could just mean you are uninformed town but it's not
impossible
that you'd defend her either, especially if she has a good role. I feel like your "beware of the bussers!" is kinda muddying the waters a bit. Also if this is indeed MB you could be scum that's defending scum from the other team.
In post 893, unwnd wrote:If Andante is scum she's doing her role properly as a distraction
I agree that she's a distraction from hunting other scum and its a decent reason to eliminate her.
I agree with this, there is a line between fluff and anti-town fluff.

Spoiler: Without you...
In post 1080, SirCakez wrote:independently of the spam I think flow trap is scummy. their posts are mostly meaningless and seem to just be trying to keep up appearances.
Good post, Towncakez.
In post 1084, Nero Cain wrote:I would like to formally announce that your general is forming a new alliance. This isn't your racist rat or dog federation that only allows a certain species in. Here at Animals for the Defense of Animal town or ADAT we welcome all creatures.

will you join me cakez and dwelee?
I'm down.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1189 (isolation #10) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:52 am

ok I got World of Darkness to play so my catchup stops here, on page 45.
VOTE: NorwegianBoyEE[/b]
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1190 (isolation #11) » Tue May 11, 2021 6:52 am

VOTE: NorwegianBoyEE
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1822 (isolation #12) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:47 am

ye gods I'm like 30 pages behind again xD
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1836 (isolation #13) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:19 pm

Spoiler: If you were here...
In post 1119, flow trap wrote:VOTE: Ivyeo

Yeah, Norwee's vote isn't that bad looking at it

I don't like it but not as in scummy
OK so what about Ivyeo is worse? And what don't you like about it?
In post 1120, kdowns wrote:I'm just more surprised at how quiet it's been since last night though.
Hey at least you've been caught up. :P I'm pretty sure the 30 pages I'm about to read through are fluff so I'm just going to fluff this, ngl.

Spoiler: I'd whisper sweet nothings in your ear...
In post 1127, Farkran wrote:Read ivyeo iso too, not really a fan of that - not a strong read but it feels like they're attaching to other people's content rather than producing independent thoughts?

Reads also feel non-commital? I'd like to hear more, possibly some ewrly readlist
I'll prolly take a look myself if I ever get caught up again.
In post 1137, Chara wrote:
In post 1089, MURDERCAT wrote:I agree with 197 from Chara but Chara is good scum so no town points for Chara unfortunately.
i really don't like hearing this sort of thing from people i haven't played with. i know it's only one comment but try to actually read me before saying you can't because i can play scum.

pedit: hahaha. okay, so what do you actually think of Ivy's play currently?
I quite like Chara's posting so far.
In post 1141, Farkran wrote:
In post 1128, Chara wrote:good morning thread.

Fark let's talk as motivation for me to leave my warm bed.
Don't count on that, i barely find motivation to leave mine :D
This is a mood :3

Spoiler: And appeal to all your fears
Me in [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12754367#p12754367 wrote:#1153[/url] and #1160]Noctural Poetry,
Dressed in the whitest silver you'd smile at me,
Every night I wait for my sweet Selene.

But still...

Solitudes upon my skin,
A life that's bound by the chains of reality.
Would you let me be your Endymion?
Hey I reached my first set of catchups :D

Flea Wall! wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12754439#p12754439]post 1161[/url], Kazyan wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12751850#p12751850]post 622[/url], Kazyan wrote:It's not a list of reads, though. It's a list of who was pro-fluff and who was anti-fluff. I don't have 24 distinct reads; a lot of people blend together.
I really want to know why you made that list though, and what you were hoping to gain from it?
I was trying to generate content. See what I was told in and then in ; I realized that I could make An Content to get us out of the fluff. But now everyone hates it because it's "IIoA", but what was there to analyze? The furry RP? I don't hate myself enough to pore through that.
This seems an odd way to do it. Did you gain anything from it?
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12754444#p12754444]post 1162[/url], Kazyan wrote:Also, notice how quiet things are from former hyperposters (I'm particularly side-eyeing unwnd) now that I'm the center of attention.
I dislike this self-awareness and paranoia, I'm not seeing you as CoA at all.

Spoiler: If you were mine (If you were only mine)
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12754549#p12754549]post 1179[/url], unwnd wrote:So yeah to the people who hate reading

Andante wagon bad because it is cultivated by potential Beeboy partners; Andante is limbait at worst
Beeboy partners mad that Beeboy not post
Beeboy continue to not post, we should vote him
Posts like this are massively appriciated, just sayin.
In post 1196, MURDERCAT wrote:I'd like to give beeboy some more time tbh
You is a suspicious Flareon.
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12754590#p12754590]post 1199[/url], unwnd wrote:Well your initial posting is the exact thing I was trying to describe in my fuckhuge wall. You spent a lot of time observing the landscape and going golly gee familiar people I am so glad to be here with you all! This is fine and I'm not basing my scumread on you for being excited to play with people. I was excited to play with chara/Isis myself. However, your content is exclusively made around people you're familiar with. And a lot of doesn't really serve any purpose but to kiss ass. Why are you not considerate that possibly your friends could be scum here or that you could use that familiarity to get more out of them. You instead just focus on the fact you're friends and nothing else. Then comes your reasons which is are all very matter-of-fact but don't feel deserved. I don't anticipate you as someone who gets super detailed, but not to the point where you're at right now.
And you're town.

Spoiler: I'd bring you so much futher down
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12754602#p12754602]post 1206[/url], PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1196, MURDERCAT wrote:I'd like to give beeboy some more time tbh
I'm just gonna state this now.

If beeboy gets replaced for inactivity or request I'm gonna be pushing to policy elim the slot so I don't want his teammates to get their hopes up that they can be saved by the bell or some shit
Happy to second this, I trust pooks enough to blind follow here and there's some concensus on the trust level tell.
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12754609#p12754609]post 1212[/url], NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12754599#p12754599]post 1204[/url], Save The Dragons wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12754593#p12754593]post 1201[/url], NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Unwd posted that paragraph about me because i was relatively inactive earlier today and then you voted me, it felt really opportunistic to me. Especially since you seemed to be questioning a vote on me from Shiro earlier on?
you should reread my post then, i'm questioning why shiro thought the andante wagon was bad?
Well your vote on me is still lame and it feels like you're just following the consensus.
Nothing on my vote then?
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12754615#p12754615]post 1218[/url], NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12754605#p12754605]post 1208[/url], unwnd wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12754600#p12754600]post 1205[/url], NorwegianboyEE wrote:Like i post some RVS jokes to friends and that's why you scumread me?
No? If anything you trying to say your content was mostly RVS is funny
Now you're trying to laugh it off like i'm wrong? My content was RVS and you'd have to be quite dense to not see that.
over 1200 posts in, and we're still talking about RVS? My vote's stayin here.

Spoiler: And twist your mind
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12754625#p12754625]post 1227[/url], NorwegianboyEE wrote:Like i try to stay chill and not get toxic here, but when i get told my RVS posts and jokes is scum indicative i'm going to lose my cool.
Translation: "I got caught now I'm going to threaten to tantrum."
Am I Wrong?
In post 1242, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It is Unwd. And you're one of the more arrogant players i've met to think you've "caught me" because i made some light jokes in a game.
I don't read as RVS/light hearted. I don't read any of them as RVS but do read them as fluff.
In post 1249, Farkran wrote:
In post 1242, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It is Unwd. And you're one of the more arrogant players i've met to think you've "caught me" because i made some light jokes in a game.
Also this is 100% town!norwee
I'm not familiar enough with NBEE to know if this is town or scum for them but i agree with Dwlee, there's some serious "caught for the wrong reason" vibe here. NBEE fails the vibe check.

Spoiler: Until the end of time.
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12754654#p12754654]post 1250[/url], NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12750659#p12750659]post 129[/url], unwnd wrote:I get Ant vibes from Nero Cain's posting

He needs to assemble the troops to move pile of dirt ten inches
Oh my god Unwd. What a worthless content post. These posts don't lie Unwd!!
Caught as scum.
Especially when this is the rebuttal. Like I get why he's gone for this, but it's literally throwing a tantrum vibe.
May I introduce you both to Joplin?
Ever wonder my my posts have Markdown in them? that's why.
Plus it's useful for my Tabletop games, code stuff, and anything else I may need. Uses your own cloud services for backup/sync as well.
Ikr, I'm surprised people haven't come for my catchup song lyric posts yet.

Spoiler: You will never realise
In post 1278, kdowns wrote:I’m about to take my last final but I feel much more confident in this.

I hope it went well <3
In post 1288, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't understand why we should ever eliminate a slot that doesn't even post. The allignment indicative information we'd get out of that flip if scum is zero to none. And if they flip town it's even worse.
You eliminate scum. Right now if Beeboy gets flipped you're next in my spotlight for the defence, as will be anyone else resisting it for now, honestly.

If they flip green, well you get off the hook for a bit.
In post 1295, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I guess i just find it hard to believe Beeboy would literally just never post as scum? Isn't this borderline trust tell?
OK so you're not even reading. Bonus.
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12754728#p12754728]post 1298[/url], Andante wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12754724#p12754724]post 1296[/url], unwnd wrote:Yes and that is exactly why we kill him for it so he can stop doing it
If you join a game just to do this... like, what's the fun of even joining then??
Its like those people who join Among Us games and leave when they roll whichever role they didn't want.

Spoiler: The Darkness that lies inside
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12754734#p12754734]post 1303[/url], Chara wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12754731#p12754731]post 1300[/url], Kazyan wrote:
ATTENTION DUELISTS!

MY HAIR HAS DECIDED THAT WE ELIMINATE BEEBOY!
and we trust our fate to the heart of the cards.
I feel this is a reference to something...
In post 1322, Kazyan wrote:
In post 1288, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't understand why we should ever eliminate a slot that doesn't even post. The allignment indicative information we'd get out of that flip if scum is zero to none. And if they flip town it's even worse.
In post 1304, NorwegianboyEE wrote:But what if someone vigs Beeboy and we vote someone that will react more to pressure instead.
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12754743#p12754743]post 1311[/url], NorwegianboyEE wrote:I mean if i was scum and i had someone like Beeboy as scum partner i would just buss him and say everyone who didn't vote him is scum.
This is strange. NBEE suggests that 1) flipping Beeboy would give no information, 2) that we wait for to see if we have a vigilante, and 3) that well, maybe the scum are just trying to bus Beeboy. What I'm seeing is that NBEE has no consistent townread rationale for disagreeing with the Beeboy wagon, and is simply trying very hard to save Beeboy.

If Beeboy flips scum, we should seriously consider whether NBEE was trying to save a scumbuddy here.
This is pants. You can't really account for someones self-meta in this kinda situation. THe second post is weird, I'll give you that.

Spoiler: Inside my mind
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12754771#p12754771]post 1326[/url], Chara wrote:i'd like to discuss both these points when she returns to the thread though. the problem may also be that Raya's stuck playing catchup whenever she has time to post.
I feel the "playing catchup" part. ye gods...
A 2019 join date berating someone for wanting to lurker yeet which is a standard thing here amuses me.
In post 1341, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1339, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: kaz I think I SR this more strongly than Andante now
Assuming you're still catching up, can you let me know why this is once you're done? I asked in-thread earlier and I didn't get a response.
... bit slippy around here ain't it? You two sharin a thread?
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12754811#p12754811]post 1348[/url], NorwegianboyEE wrote:In fact, if Beeboy is scum Pooky could be scum. Because it'd be a lot of cred for eliminating an non-participating teammate that would prob die anyway.
So this is twice you've tried pushing this angle on Pooky. I don't feel it's genuine.

@55
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1837 (isolation #14) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:21 pm

how am I still 20 pages behind? -.-;
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1849 (isolation #15) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:34 pm

Spoiler: If you are down
In post 1350, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Although it's all apparently based on foolproof meta anyway?
This is awful.
Trust-tell level meta is not foolproof, but is pretty damn usable.
In post 1367, SirCakez wrote:beeboy, kdowns, brave heart lion, toadette, fire, Flea, Chara

I will be watching these people closely
Just remember when you stare into the void that is my soul, it may stare back.
#EdgeGod

Spoiler: I will come to chain you to the ground
In post 1387, SirCakez wrote:Flea: I'm not gonna quote shit but fae's playing like fae always does. I usually have problems reading faem. honestly I hope the slot self-resolves somehow because Flea is just unreadable.
I am readable, you just have to learn what to filter out :)

Spoiler: And penetrate your mind
Song is My Minds Eye by Sirenia btw.

And that's all I got in me, the balloon inflating in my mind is getting hard to ignore so I'm @P58 for now.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1853 (isolation #16) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:39 pm

This is why I read :P
In post 1840, Anya wrote:what's between a townlean and a townread? i tried coming up with some options

townglance
townpush
townrest
townsit
Take a scale of 0 - 10, town lean sits at 6 and 7, town read sits at 8 and 9, lock town is 10
In post 1843, Kazyan wrote:
In post 1836, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1295, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I guess i just find it hard to believe Beeboy would literally just never post as scum? Isn't this borderline trust tell?
OK so you're not even reading. Bonus.
NBEE also did this when suggesting that scum could be bussing Beeboy after Pooky specifically addressed that argument earlier.

I kinda can't blame NBEE for not wanting to read 75 pages of text tho
I don't really want to either but there's content in there and amma find it!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1998 (isolation #17) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:27 pm

How am I 20 behind again?! ye gods have mercy...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2000 (isolation #18) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:29 pm

ooo snipe #2000
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2007 (isolation #19) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:50 pm

In post 2006, Farkran wrote:(ot: i apologize for any wrong pronoun i am using, i am trying to use a gender/identity neutral pronoun every time i forget the specific pronoun you wanted. It's very hard to remember everyone when i have never played with you and i can't see or hear you to intuitively guess your status - please take no offense)
(if you heard me you'd get it wrong more :P)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2008 (isolation #20) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:51 pm

In post 2002, Farkran wrote:
In post 1948, MURDERCAT wrote:Time to catch up on 30 more pages, but I have a feeling we are just gunna yeet Titus?

Kinda a bummer tbh :/
This is also a very bad post :\

I feel murdercat is being sliding utr with little and poor content today, could we talk more about it?
I'm at Null[no content] on Murdercat currently where I am in my catchup, but I'm also aware I cannot read murdercat for the life of me
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2012 (isolation #21) » Wed May 12, 2021 11:25 pm

In post 1661, Thestatusquo wrote:
Additional Mod Note:

I've noticed that many people in this game are misgendering other users. It's happened quite a few times and I'm certain by accident, or we would be having a very different conversation. However, I would appreciate if you all took some time when posting to try to make sure you got the pronouns right. It's a little thing, but it ends up making people feel so much more welcome and accepted. I have compiled a list of displayed pronouns in this post to help going forward if you need that information all in one place.

Chara : it
Flow trap: they
Anya : she
Thestatusquo(me) : he
Kazyan : they
Andante : she
Toadette : she
Nero Cain : he
Save the dragons : he
dwlee99 : they
Sircakez : he
Ivyeo : she
farkran : he
norwegianboyEE : he
Raya36 : she
Brave Heart Lion : He
kdowns : he
firebringer : he
Xofelf : they
MURDERCAT : he
Flea the magician : Fae

If you have a pronoun you would like to be known by but you dont have it listed in your profile please let me know. If I've made any errors in this list please let me know as well.
I am also happy using They/Them :)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2013 (isolation #22) » Wed May 12, 2021 11:28 pm

I do apologise if I have got anyones pronouns wrong, I try to stick with they/them as much as I can when I can't remember or aren't sure
<3
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2014 (isolation #23) » Wed May 12, 2021 11:46 pm

Spoiler: I am your poison candygram
In post 1426, unwnd wrote:Non-indicative behavior that seems intentional

Ivyeo is flex town because I think she's just overwhelmed
In post 1429, unwnd wrote:When you're scum sometimes you want to play close to null as possible

He feels that way
These feel contradictory? I may be missing context but seems aimed at Ivyeo

Never mind, it's at STD
In post 1434, Kazyan wrote:Gimme a minute; I'll make another list.
Making a note here... ()

In post 1435, xofelf wrote:I really like the way Flea posts. Everything gets broken up into easily readable chunks that my brain really likes. That being said, nothing about Flea's posts gives me any sort of feel about in game connection. I just really like faer as a person.
ADHD post optimisation :P

lol Won't lie I haven't connected to the game yet and still trying to get to a point I can interact live with the thread instead of through the catchups.

I've geneally started refusing to read if large amounts of pages appear overnight or if I fall too far behind but given this is a large and with 20+ players I'm kinda expecting at least 5-10 pages per day so I can't just be like "nope".

Spoiler: The love that's meant to fade away
In post 1452, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I really enjoy reading your posts this game

they are full of wholesome goodness
Seconded. Unwnd is obvtowning pretty well
In post 1456, Nero Cain wrote:if bee is scum though I can see them wanting to bus their deadweight and coast on that sweet sweet towncred.
I genuinely don't think there's any towncred to be had on the bee wagon. There's no scumpoints either really...
In post 1460, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1458, Andante wrote:
In post 1455, Nero Cain wrote:Andante: shit I rolled scum. What do I do?!?
wrong. it would be "shit. I'm scum, we lose. I'm meming"
aren't u already doing that?
*fires up the popcorn machine and puts some Aloe Vera in the freezer*

In post 1474, Andante wrote:It begins!!!
Anyone else getting a tailwag vibe here?

Spoiler: Vade retro, alter ego, move aside, I'm choking on this life
In post 1479, Toadette wrote:that is multiball pooky VOTE: Pooky
*monches popcorn*

Is this true pooky? Is this multiball pooky?
In post 1488, Chara wrote:i think i should be scared. i can see the midgame "oh god i shouldn't have trusted Chara" panic mode now.
*checks to make sure fae brought enough kernals*

In post 1499, Brave Heart Lion wrote:
In post 1186, Flea The Magician wrote:If it helps, I dunno who you are and it's clear you don't know me that well
If I'm ever revealed, you'll eat your words.

Im hesitant to town read you because of a recent game but as much as I'm hesitant I keep getting closer and oser to fleaheart!town
Ooooo interesting :3 alt-slip when?

Spoiler: I think I tolerate your hate, as long as you're afraid
In post 1502, Brave Heart Lion wrote:Mmm..

Faeheart

Should i not be tr you here? I curio on why you think i don't know you too well
Vibe I got at the time from your posts, like anyone townreading me is immediately questionable to me - especially with no reasoning or anything given :P until I know who you are, I will be suspicious :P I think I saw who you are, but I don't do alt-hunting :) <3
In post 1509, Ivyeo wrote:There';s a lot here, and I don't have the time tonight to give full thoughts, so I'll just kinda give something to let you all know where I'm at.
Top Town: Unwnd, Anya, Cakez (though I disagree with things such as them saying me trying to reduce the info take in is scummy), and Flea who's thought processes I've mostly agreed with
I'd be willing to go for the meta push here, but I'd like to sort both Adante and Farkran. Farkran in paticular has had a few good posts and plenty of "meh" ones, which leaves me conflicted.
P-edit: I wrote this a few hours ago and forgot to hit send ;.;
p-editx2: wdym distract people whilst we chops down your threehouse?
This gives me heebies... ... am I losing my edge? o.o
In post 1515, Farkran wrote:
In post 1453, Thestatusquo wrote:
VoteCount 1.22

Andante [4]
Nero Cain, dwlee99, farkran, kdowns
Kazyan [4]
raya36, brave heart lion, murdercat, sircakez
Beeboy [4]
pooky, unwnd, kazyan, andante
NorwegianboyEE [3]
shiro, save the dragons, flea
Save the Dragons [2]
norwegianboyee, flow trap
raya36 [2]
chara , anya
xofelf [1]
toadette
anya [1]
firebringer

Not Voting [3]

Beeboy, xofelf, ivyeo

With 24 alive it takes 13 votes to be executed.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2021-05-17 20:33:31)
Hmm. Looking at this, i am thinking that:
1) the wagon on andante still looks good to me
2) the wagon on kazyan is bad
3) the wagon on beeboy could be good if i am to trust andante
4) the wagon on norwee is bad although 3 people barely count as a wagon, and 2 people definitely don't

Can we consolidate a bit more? Out of everyone in this game i am most confident on my dwlee and unwnd townreads, which makes it hard to decide where to go. Personally i'd honestly want andante over beeboy, but i see how beeboy could be scum anyways so i'm willing to compromise there. The wagons on kaz and norwee should not exist tbh.
I disagree, I still have a STRONG dislike of NBEE and I feel more here would sort him better.
In post 1521, Farkran wrote:
In post 1517, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Anya is always like that.
In post 1519, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1517, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Anya is always like that.
this. my only worry is that her "this feels like 3 scum" might be a kinda slip. like if this is MB then 2 3 man scum teams for a total of 6 scum make sense in a 24 player.
Hmm, ok. I don't know anya. Does this match only their town meta, or both town and scum making it nai?
I've played 1 game with Anya and they seem fairly similar in play here. (Electoral College Mafia)

Spoiler: All I wanted was to be with you and suffer every day...
In post 1531, Toadette wrote:+ we have a scumclaim, could be a mafia roleblocker or rolecop you want to get early
We do? I missed that o.o

Spoiler: Under the moon I hold a wake for a promise torn
In post 1553, Nero Cain wrote:I dunno how I feel about toadette anymore. Her fight club approach to d1 has me bewildered.
The first rule of lynching Beeboy is to not talk about lynching Beeboy.
What our we going to do with the next 5 days?
Ngl that sequence confused be a bit too but I know what she's getting at. Beeboy is the best elimination because of the inactivity and the meta which several people have confirmed. That said, discussing it much further doesn't get us anywhere and there's better things to discuss than to just railroad D1 onto a 98%scum 0%info flip.
In post 1562, Nero Cain wrote:it IS her first large and maybe I could understand her being overwhelmed by the biggest game she'd played in but then I do feel like her being super active early game and then falling off the face of the earth once things got serious is a Lil scummy.
This is part of why I want to look at them, I was way outta my depth in Death Curse (Hell I wasn't even out my first newbie in that game), having been in that situation I hope I can try and get a grasp on them.

Spoiler: Mortally wounded, feelings sheltered me
In post 1582, Toadette wrote:Or current wincon

My current wincon is I'm a real girl
Sorry but....

All toads are technically gender neutral mushrooms and the toadettes are ones who decided to portray a gender, also given that Princess "Peach" Toadstool exists and Goombas are canonnically traitors to the mushroom kingdom who leave the mycilium that is a requirement of all mushrooms... technically you'd be a Goombette by trying o be a real girl :P
That said, Goombella is sassy is I love her.

Spoiler: Once again my shadow will enter your life
In post 1600, Toadette wrote:I need to townread Anya someday so I can pocket her
Mushrooms have pockets?

Spoiler: Time to walk with me the last mile...
In post 1637, Anya wrote:
In post 12, MURDERCAT wrote:VOTE: Xofelf

<3

I probably will not be super around for the next 24/48 hours but then I should provide presents.
murdercat's promises of presents: a lot
In post 1196, MURDERCAT wrote:I'd like to give myself some time before delivering presents tbh
murdercat's delivered presents: none
In fairness I check this thread at least 2 or 3 times a day and every time I look I'm never less than 10 freaking pages behind.

I WILL CATCH UP AND I WILL BE PART OF THIS GAME DAMNIT. :p

The Mushroom Army grows...
In post 1646, Toadette wrote:Let's hold hands
In post 1647, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:*holds hands*
In post 1648, Andante wrote:*holds hands*
In post 1649, Chara wrote:
In post 1588, Toadette wrote:Anya is probably mafia I just don't care that much about it
but i care immensely, anya is my number one supporter! i need to know if she's planning terrible things.

also *holds hands*

Spoiler: I read a book about a man, a love, a woman, how they died
In post 1662, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1657, Nero Cain wrote:if she's happy to be in a cult she's scum :/
in my experience running cults, scum are usually scared of joining
Aren't scum usually non-recruitable? and don't Cult usually risk outing themselves if they confirm this?

Spoiler: How I was waved aside, listen how the doves cry
In post 1692, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1679, SirCakez wrote:this isn't anywhere close to my top SRs but I think it's an interesting wagon and Fark is pretty townie so I'll pop on
VOTE: shiro
I'm kicking you out of ADAT. though I dunno if you ever joined. Flea joined us btw, I forgot to mention it.
<3 I'm TR'ing Cake pretty strong though, why the boot?

Spoiler: I truly see a madman in the mirror when I'm weak
Diasppointment.
In post 1707, Toadette wrote:Also farkran should I buy new isaac
In post 1710, Farkran wrote:
In post 1707, Toadette wrote:Also farkran should I buy new isaac
Haven't tried it yet but isaac has never let me down

Is there a Switch version? I play isaac on my switch
YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY GOT IT!?
I AM DISAPPOINT!
It's freaking amazing and oh gods is it so much harder... especially the new stuff...
In post 1724, flow trap wrote:Okay caught up
Lucky...

Spoiler: I spent a year in love before I realized it's me
In post 1736, Dwlee99 wrote:I have Shiro as nullscum in my head but I think a wagon there has similar issues to a beeboy elim in that we don't really get information from it. I also still think Andante is more likely to flip scum than Shiro. I also feel like Andante is anti-town regardless of alignment right now, but I might take jokes about being scum like this one unusually poorly.
In post 1683, Andante wrote:
In post 1680, SirCakez wrote:altho voting with my srs...
/puke
it's ok, we're bussing!
I remember one of my first threads in mafia discussion was about how much I dislike this exact kind of post.
OK so who is your optimal information yeet?

OK down to 10 pages left...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2015 (isolation #24) » Thu May 13, 2021 12:22 am

In post 397, Shiro wrote:
In post 388, SirCakez wrote:
In post 380, unwnd wrote:
In post 376, Chara wrote:
In post 356, unwnd wrote:Oh a budding wagon that I feel milquetoast about

VOTE: Farkran
why Fark here? was this vote in reaction to xofelf getting some votes?
Sort of

Something doesn't seem right about Fark, the votes on xof aren't terrible but it's a early D1 wagon that doesn't need my added vote.
This post irks me
I think it's because it's so vague
"Something doesn't feel right"
I agree with you cake. I think there is potential of Iv and Unwnd to be scum.
What's your thoughts on Unwnd now? why?
In post 1777, Shiro wrote:I will stand by my norwe vote but I don't mind any lurker wagon which is weird because even though I don't wish to I could I guess be considered lurking with my post count. :(
I strongly dislie this... has a "woe is me but lets go for an easy option"vibe to it... :/
In post 1804, Shiro wrote:
In post 1802, Andante wrote:
In post 1800, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1798, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It’s a crappy bandwagon.
see he posts junk like this
he had some stuff earlier I liked, look at Shiro...
What? I am participating here.
No you're not.
In post 1815, Shiro wrote:
In post 1810, Andante wrote:, what makes you think Nero/flow town?
Almost everything from Nero has seemed town so far from me as well as his approach to flavour.

Personally I think the game is multiball with both cats and dogs being the scum flavour for each which is why his appraoch made me go hmmmm from the get go. It is too early to tell but that is my guess.

As for flow, well. I like his post so far.
This seems TMI? Like what I'm expecting is NAI flavour, scum and TPRs being assigned cat and dog roles to mix it up. A lot of people have claimed various animals too, would be a little bit easy is all the cats are scum and all the dogs are scum because frankly then we've already caught a lot of them....
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2017 (isolation #25) » Thu May 13, 2021 12:25 am

OK who are the people using the "ivyeo is overwhelmed maybe" shenangians?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2039 (isolation #26) » Thu May 13, 2021 3:20 am

In post 2032, Nero Cain wrote:I rather like Flea. my only concern is does Flea do this much energy as town. I felt like they were a bit lurky in our town games but I could be misrembering. A simple meta dive would tell me but I've haven't got around to it.

Being a general is TUFF.

Y is norway so high, ditto kaz, unwnd and kdowns?
I can high energy as town, this is currently more towards my scummeta though given i've been iso'ing players, however briefly.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2043 (isolation #27) » Thu May 13, 2021 3:27 am

Temporal Lich's Grand Idea Mafia has high-efforting as town, as does Raw, Unfiltered, uPick
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2441 (isolation #28) » Thu May 13, 2021 8:24 am

yall really puttin me 20 pages behind again? sheesh
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2467 (isolation #29) » Thu May 13, 2021 9:45 am

Where the nuts has Bojack come into this!?

I'm genuinely tempted to just abort catchup at this point and start low efforting, ngl.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2468 (isolation #30) » Thu May 13, 2021 9:46 am

Screw it, Minecraft has died... lets get back at it.

Protip: Don't try and make Nitro Crystal dimlets. By the time you've done you will have made more than enough crystals for the majority of setups.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2471 (isolation #31) » Thu May 13, 2021 9:49 am

There's no aliens in bojack. It's weird as fuck but aliens is just too much maaaan.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2475 (isolation #32) » Thu May 13, 2021 10:21 am

PAGE 100 SNIPE!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2477 (isolation #33) » Thu May 13, 2021 10:23 am

Ya'll making me trawl though these pages I'm capping milestones btw.

Brief update, el Catto is smellin of fish. BearHeartBear I am expecting to shine like the godsdamned beacon they are soon, NBEE still isn't impressing me.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2479 (isolation #34) » Thu May 13, 2021 10:24 am

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2477, Flea The Magician wrote:NBEE still isn't impressing me.
What would impress you?
Towntelling.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2490 (isolation #35) » Thu May 13, 2021 11:22 am

Can I just say adhd can get in the freaking bin. I've read pages 70-75 10 freaking times now before realising "oh yeah we've read this"....
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2491 (isolation #36) » Thu May 13, 2021 11:24 am

NBEE You may have towntold to those you know you, what I'm expecting is something that to me seems town indicative, at best for me you've null'd. You also seem to have neglected mentioning my vote on you but challenged a number of others, is mine legitmate do you think?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2493 (isolation #37) » Thu May 13, 2021 11:28 am

Spoiler: One2
In post 1755, Nero Cain wrote:get a new mouse man.
Mine quad clicks sometimes :3 £35 for a new trackball is a pain in the butt though... Worth it when I annoy my friends keeping up with them with it.
In post 1763, Andante wrote:
In post 1761, Anya wrote:if she's a wolf she'd have to be non stop drinking energy drinks the sleep deprivation will show soon and we'll notice her absence if that's the case
lmaoo so I should dissapead for 48 hours. got it
Dare you.
In post 1769, Shiro wrote:I mean I will blame my european timezone for replying late to kmost of things, cant help it. For reference I now managed to read the thread and I have to read 20+ pages. I don't mind but, that is kind of why I have a replying delay.
This is an entire fking mood

I've already interacted with some of these bits...

Spoiler: Two5
In post 1857, unwnd wrote:If Norwee is scum then Fark is scum with him

I stand by this
I'm not seeing it?
In post 1859, Andante wrote:I think Fark is scummier than norwee
Elaborate?

[meta=Foxelf #1869]

I like this post, elf is much town methinks.[/meta]
In post 1884, Raya36 wrote:I think Andante's punishment for posting so much should be to reread the entire thread and answer every missed question
Owch, agreed. :mrgreen: :P
In post 1895, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1881, Nero Cain wrote:I also kinda think that Norway and I are very similar and when we've been town together in the past he's just like nodded along with me. I think he voted Andante with me earlier but he hasn't been exactly like he's been in the past, imo. I might vote him but it would be mostly for revenge.
i feel norwee is in his scum zone but i can't put my finger on why i think that
Try using Odor Sleuth, see if that helps.

Spoiler: Three5
In post 1910, Kazyan wrote:These last few pages have done a thing where, like, I have to read through them all to catch up, but I realize that 90% of it leaves no impression (we're playing this like it's over an instant messaging program instead of a forum) and over half of my effort should be digging into xofelf's analysis, not figuring out what Andante and Nero are on about.
Feel my pain over 20 pages behind again. like seriously I ain't doin catchups tomorrow.
In post 1932, Momrangal wrote:Im just

I'm at the point where I'm willing to sheep someone today

I'll take windheart, Farkheart and maybe bakeheart.

Sorry neroheart, I love you and you're very likely town but your reads are average at best

I say this with much love
HAAAI MOOOOM!
*proceeds to eat words*

In post 1948, MURDERCAT wrote:Time to catch up on 30 more pages, but I have a feeling we are just gunna yeet Titus?

Kinda a bummer tbh :/
This is not the catto I know.
In post 1982, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1979, Anya wrote:what's your proof i change my vote a lot
Anya wrote:i figured that wouldn't last

VOTE: beeboy
I'm being trolled
Amazing xD
In post 1985, Brave Heart Lion wrote:Norweeheart is leantown. This doesnt feel like his SK game, where he was shading everyone who suspected him. I dont expect his scum game to be that far off from that
Hasn't shaded me, in fact I'm pretty sure I've been blanked.

Spoiler: Four5
[meta=Unwnds Readslist V4]

Anya just straight 180'd? Like only 52 posts ago had Anya as core, what on earth happened?
In post 1991, unwnd wrote:Anya's recent posts bother me greatly

VOTE: Anya
This is the only mention?
[/meta]
In post 2017, Flea The Magician wrote:OK who are the people using the "ivyeo is overwhelmed maybe" shenangians?
Going back to this, Ivyeo was not overwhelmed in ISO, at all.
In post 2023, SirCakez wrote:happy with Titus rep in cuz I think she should be readable here if she's scum
100% this
In post 2058, Titus wrote:VOTE: Anya

My VCA gut says I am run up because one of Shiro/Norway is scum but Anya's flops just ping so hard and Shiro isn't lurking like they tend to do as scum. I need to give Norway a read.
Did titus know who she replaced and the tell on the slot? :/
In post 2076, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Did anyone claim to be a cat or dog yet? I haven't read everything so i might have missed it.
There was a few I think.

Spoiler: Five5
In post 2090, Nero Cain wrote:i know andante has claimed dog, maybe pooky. Someone claimed cat i think but i mean i highly doubt this game is breakable by flavor.
This is why I said i would expect flavour to be NAI, and forms a large chunk of my Shiro suspicions rn.
In post 2126, Save The Dragons wrote:murdercat - what changed from "let's give beeboy more time" to "titus is doomed" and your vote on the slot?
I like this. Fenrir can be townbinned for now.

Screw it i'm stopping here, I'm fed up of reading in a loop -.-;

@87
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2498 (isolation #38) » Thu May 13, 2021 11:47 am

Spoiler: My brain reading this

Seriously, I ain't doing catchups D2, it's live or bust.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2659 (isolation #39) » Thu May 13, 2021 10:23 pm

Oh hey 6 pages, I might be able to actually freaking catchup... now where was I...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2663 (isolation #40) » Thu May 13, 2021 10:51 pm

Which wagon, because rn I'm wanting to vote Titus for the scumclaim around Bojack - who is also a DBZ villain and an alien.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2666 (isolation #41) » Thu May 13, 2021 11:03 pm

I'm SL on catto rn but that comes with the warning I cannot read them, I do get Booneytoonz vibes there though.

Lemme finish catching up, I'm doing the rest today, I'm somewhere late 80s.

PEDIT: Oh in the juuungle the miiiighty juungle, the liiiion sleeeeeps tooooniiiight!!! Sleep well <3
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2669 (isolation #42) » Thu May 13, 2021 11:32 pm

You're really not helping my read on you when you're saying stuff like "I could hammer but I'm not sure I want day to end so soon."

Nothing has caught my eye from you around the Titus claim, sum up your thoughts for me?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2672 (isolation #43) » Thu May 13, 2021 11:53 pm

Spoiler: THATS JUST TOO MUCH MAAAN!
(seriously she's my favourite character :( )
In post 2151, Titus wrote:Ok. I am claiming now.

I am a cop that checks for Aliens.
Do you inspect their poop to see if it's gem encrusted gold?
Also isn't this called like a Conspiracy Theorist?
In post 2160, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:can you give us a full claim

what type of animal even detects aliens
Cows.
In post 2163, Titus wrote:
In post 2160, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:can you give us a full claim

what type of animal even detects aliens
My flavor is Bojack Horseman.
Uhm... OK I've watched Bojack quite a bit, aliens aren't in Bojack.
There is a Bojack in Dragonball Z though who is an alien so I think you just scumclaimed.
In post 2170, unwnd wrote:Bojack Horseman?

Checking..aliens?
Makes sense in a DBZ context.
In post 2185, Chara wrote:
In post 2181, unwnd wrote:Dogs and Cats and Aliens but also Bojack fucking Horseman the animated series
why is bojack horseman the weird part of this? by my understanding half the cast is animals.
There's no aliens in Bojack, or in Tuca and Bertie by the same creators which has sentient plant people.
In post 2192, Nero Cain wrote:WTF is a brojack horseman?
Watch it, it gets deep and and little icky in places but it's damn good. I hate it ended how it did, but it was also really satisfying.
In post 2211, Chara wrote:i have zero idea about whether Titus's claim is legitimate but shea has the vibe of a weird role being possible so i'm not comfortable saying it's too weird for this game. at the very least it's consistent with her entrance.

but i can confirm bojack horseman does not seem to have aliens in it.

unless the aliens are humans? also the introduction of furry characters brings a whole new dimension to this game and i want in. :?
In that case it would be checks for humans.
In post 2220, Nero Cain wrote:I'm lynching Titus unless you'd like to volunteer for tribute, andante?
You know something, Nero is locktown for me. like I will need a mechguilty to even reconsider here.

Spoiler: A Dark Demon of the worst sort. Psychotic, unstable, filled with madness and rage...
In post 2255, Andante wrote:At least give Titus a few extra days please.
Why? This is a scumslot afaic
In post 2260, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:bojack horseman alien cop
Bojack, Destroyer of the Dormidious Sector more like.
In post 2279, Titus wrote:
In post 2262, unwnd wrote:The thing I worry about is if Titus is just TMI claiming an aspect of the setup she knows about in order to look town
How would I know Aliens exist unless I was an Alien cop?

Claiming Alien cop as an Alien would just force me to clear people off the lim list which would hurt my team.
Not if they're removed, or say your sanity is questionable, or if there's multiple dead bodies and godsdang it why is it they always kill my target? Like it can happen legitimately and has before.
In post 2304, Kazyan wrote:Here, unwnd:
In post 2267, Dwlee99 wrote:I believe Titus
and Pooky looks awful in these pages.
[Pooky]
[o]nly shows up to mentions of their name and to push the beeboy slot.
If it were plural, the congugations would read:
In post 2267, Dwlee99 wrote:I believe Titus and Pooky
look
awful in these pages.
[They]
Only
show
up to mentions of their name and to push the beeboy slot.
Ok given I'm someone who uses They/Them pronouns as a singular a lot and given pooky is a They/Them, the fact we're even debating this is absolutely hilarious here. There's a lot of different writing styles here and it read to me.
In post 2333, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2328, unwnd wrote:I think the people who aren't on either norwee/titus need to commit
I don't want to vote either of these. I want Pooky/Anya.
Interesting, why?
In post 2342, unwnd wrote:2329 fucking posts

How many of those are you sitting there thinking 'i will remember and use these for future days'

Not many!
This is why I make posts like this.
In post 2357, unwnd wrote:Healthy gamestates mean healthy people, which means a healthier town that isn't just trying to outlast scum

How many of you want to read a 5000+ D1?

Answer not many
I've never actually been fully caught up and I'm dedicating at least 2 hours a day to this rn. -.-; so plz no.
In post 2367, Andante wrote:GUYS. YOU ARE LITERALLY ONLY VOTING TITUS BECAUSE OF THE BEEBOY "META" step back for 1 second and consider this being town.
no looks like a lot of votes are for varying reasons now.
In post 2376, flow trap wrote:Would non-alien scum be inclined to keep alien cop in?
Yep, because they show as innocent to that inspection and hey it means more time for them to line up mislims. What kinda question is this?
In post 2380, Andante wrote:
In post 2370, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2367, Andante wrote:GUYS. YOU ARE LITERALLY ONLY VOTING TITUS BECAUSE OF THE BEEBOY "META" step back for 1 second and consider this being town.
not after the claim
And I'm telling all of you, based on my role pm, I 100% believe Titus. And I'm certain someone here has to also have this info, unless I'm just informed, which could work, idk. I'm not outing stuff. I believe Titus.
Oh for fox sake...
In post 2388, Andante wrote:I think anyone pushing Titus right now is extremely dumb. Like, seriously guys. consider for 1 second Titus is town. We yeet to cop that can check scum on day 1.... Please tell me the logic behind that... If Titus is real, scum will also be gunning for Titus at night, so Please. 24 people in this game. 4-5 scum, we can afford to elim outside of titus on day 1...
I'm sorry how many scum? That seems a little precise to me? I hope there's an explaination for those numbers I'm not remembering rn.

In post 2466, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:alien is a pretty weak scum faction so why would there even be a cop that could find them
Or for that matter, 2 others soft-confirming Titus as an Alien Cop...

ok back to a bit I think I've already interacted with...

Spoiler: YouTube - The Aliens Titus is trying to find(before my DBZ epiphany)

@TToneTheGuy on tiktok
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2674 (isolation #44) » Fri May 14, 2021 12:09 am

In post 2544, SirCakez wrote:Flea you should stop with the perpetual catchup and just interact with people real time. No one can read you with your current playstyle.
Been trying to realtime when I'm around as well, which admittedly isn't much lately.
In post 2559, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 2008, Flea The Magician wrote:I'm at Null[no content] on Murdercat currently where I am in my catchup, but I'm also aware I cannot read murdercat for the life of me
Have I played scum against you?
Booneytoonz
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2675 (isolation #45) » Fri May 14, 2021 12:10 am

I'M ACTUALLY CAUGHT UP WHAT IN THE HELL!?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2677 (isolation #46) » Fri May 14, 2021 12:18 am

Don't you dare :P
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2680 (isolation #47) » Fri May 14, 2021 12:48 am

In post 2678, Nero Cain wrote:what are your reads?
You're locktown, unwnd and cakez are also town. Toadette is guttown, pooks is probtown.

Flow and Andante are unreadable for me.

Titus has a strong scum feel around the claim, Murdercat is probscum rn but I can feel their pain on always being behind. Kaz is pinging me but honestly I can't work out if they're good or bad pings... I'm leaning bad.

Anyone in particular you wanting deeper details on?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2701 (isolation #48) » Fri May 14, 2021 2:11 am

Titus' claim really isn't better than yours Iago is a comedic sidekick with no significat capabilities, technically only evil because his master Jafar was evil and he had a redemption arc.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2763 (isolation #49) » Fri May 14, 2021 2:58 am

VOTE: Titus

No point idling my vote on nbee if we can yeet scum
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2851 (isolation #50) » Fri May 14, 2021 6:14 am

In post 2841, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:and this is scum indicative because?
None of it is.

MC promised content and catchup, gave nothing.
Anya is Anya,
I cant remember my game with FB.

Titus claim is poop and all this wagoneering is going to do is force more claims
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2958 (isolation #51) » Fri May 14, 2021 7:16 am

We have the worst claim here, in a slot formerly occupied by a trusttell level lurker, as confirmed by the person who is outright mentioned on the trust tell wiki page as being one who did it a lot and still plays here...

We have an actually decent claim, from a slot that yeah is admitedly dangerous when he's given a chance to play but so are a lot of slots here.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2964 (isolation #52) » Fri May 14, 2021 7:22 am

NBEE, Titus, either or. MC needs to give some information from their catchup
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2967 (isolation #53) » Fri May 14, 2021 7:24 am

Was hoping for a little more than a reads list.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2973 (isolation #54) » Fri May 14, 2021 7:30 am

You know I'm not asking for that level of information, Toadette. My catchup was brutal enough.

There's nothing significant that's been brought up and commented on that I remember, a reads list is awesome for knowing a players position but it gives little insight. Justification for the strongest SR/TR would be amazing and let me get some insight.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2974 (isolation #55) » Fri May 14, 2021 7:30 am

In post 2969, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 2967, Flea The Magician wrote:Was hoping for a little more than a reads list.
You are welcome to ask about anyone, I gave thoughts when catching up and explained why I don't like fb
oh yeah, keep forgetting FB is here...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3050 (isolation #56) » Fri May 14, 2021 10:51 am

I still think we just need to yeet titus here.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3552 (isolation #57) » Sun May 16, 2021 9:44 pm

In post 3197, Toadette wrote:AND THEN SHEA CAME BACK TO MAFIASCUM IN 2020 20201 AND THINGS DEGENERATED AGAIN

CATS SHARING PTS WITH DOGS

DOGS SHARING PTS WITH CATS

CANINES COORDINATING NIGHT ACTIONS WITH FELINES

WITH EVERY VOTE WE STRAY FARTHER FROM GOD
This is the kind of post we never knew we needed. ALSO FUCKING HELL 15 PAGES BEHIND.

You ain't getting a catchup. You're getting live or nothin.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3553 (isolation #58) » Sun May 16, 2021 9:45 pm

that said I can probably look at D1 and find people trying to derail the NBEE wagon
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3554 (isolation #59) » Sun May 16, 2021 9:47 pm

actually screw that, I ain't doing that again.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3555 (isolation #60) » Sun May 16, 2021 10:08 pm

In post 3350, Toadette wrote:I'm not sure flow trap's play is inconsistent with newbie PR play :X
Flow aint a newbie.

VOTE: flow Trap - MCs case is convincing.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3556 (isolation #61) » Sun May 16, 2021 10:18 pm

Welp, FT titus and Andante then.

KDowns you're one of the peeps who were supporting Titus alien shenanigans though? Whatcha thinkin on Titus rn?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3559 (isolation #62) » Sun May 16, 2021 10:49 pm

was worried when I saw it then o.o we shouldn't hammer yet, honestly.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3561 (isolation #63) » Sun May 16, 2021 11:19 pm

Nowt wrong with being honest.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3629 (isolation #64) » Mon May 17, 2021 4:04 am

In post 3621, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 3618, flow trap wrote:Is a miller cop a cop that finds millers?
She will claim to be looking for the Loch Ness monster or some shit
That would be an amazing claim...
Hah! wrote: I'm Nessie, a Plesiosaurus and I'm a water cop, I can locate fish.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3694 (isolation #65) » Wed May 19, 2021 6:54 am

whoever did that, do it again :D

CAKEZ DON'T MAKE ME SLAP YOU!

VOTE: Titus though
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3859 (isolation #66) » Wed May 19, 2021 8:20 am

In post 3805, Chara wrote:
In post 3783, Titus wrote:I checked Toadette. Not an alien.

Alien hit the dog. Can we stop gaslighting me now?
thinking you're scum isn't gaslighting you, Titus. this is a game about lying. can you please stop calling it that? if you're town and we're not believing you, we can't be gaslighting you because we don't actually know you're town. it's a serious thing to accuse someone of doing and i wish you'd use a different term.
Seconded.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3863 (isolation #67) » Wed May 19, 2021 8:22 am

In post 3835, Farkran wrote:I'm a bit lost because my reads were shitlevel but i kinda want to kill braveheart today :\ i'm also not a huge fan of the recently trigger happy anya and toadette tbh. Ivyeo or flowtrap, who knows, i will need to reassess a lot
Oh? Interesting.... I got a loose TL on BHB
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3865 (isolation #68) » Wed May 19, 2021 8:26 am

In post 3861, flow trap wrote:Provide a different term cause I have no clue what could be used instead :?
we're saying she's lying in a game of psychology, to say we're annoying her is one option, to say we're lying and heres why is another.
I don't see how our accusations and scumhunting is making Titus doubt her role and ability explicitly.

Now, my concern is what kind of cop gets to check for a role and gets to see where the faction in question targeted.
I honestly think Titus needs to be yeet.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3866 (isolation #69) » Wed May 19, 2021 8:26 am

In post 3864, flow trap wrote:Why :D
Where?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4102 (isolation #70) » Thu May 20, 2021 8:44 am

I cannot be arsed reading what I missed, I've read some bits, someone tell me anything important and is Titus still being prepped for launch?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4141 (isolation #71) » Thu May 20, 2021 10:27 am

In post 4118, Shiro wrote:Guys, I also think pooky is scum here but he is dog scum and it is in our interest to eliminate cats.
sorry what?

Scum is scum, we yeet scum regardless and if anything, we want to be hitting dogs as the more hits there the more likely we are to reduce the number of nightkills giving us a better margin for error.

screw your PEDITs.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4142 (isolation #72) » Thu May 20, 2021 10:27 am

In post 4118, Shiro wrote:Guys, I also think pooky is scum here but he is dog scum and it is in our interest to eliminate cats.
sorry what?

Scum is scum, we yeet scum regardless and if anything, we want to be hitting dogs as the more hits there the more likely we are to reduce the number of nightkills giving us a better margin for error.

screw your PEDITs.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4267 (isolation #73) » Fri May 21, 2021 1:31 am

In post 4182, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 4180, xofelf wrote:Lol no, Pooky has a joindate of 2003. He ain't new.
dude was playing mafia when I was being born lol. I'm out of pocket for that mistake.
WHO LET A CHILD JOIN THIS GAME?!

Godsdamnit I need to get my walker....
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4268 (isolation #74) » Fri May 21, 2021 1:32 am

Whats the deal on pooks anyway? I ain't doing catchups because screw being locked in catchup
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4281 (isolation #75) » Fri May 21, 2021 2:13 am

Honestly, nothin I seen about the pooks case is good. but I ain't seen much.

Pooks nailed at least 2 scum of different factions and in good ol pooky style. How is this bad again?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4308 (isolation #76) » Fri May 21, 2021 3:24 am

In post 4289, Farkran wrote:
In post 4281, Flea The Magician wrote:Honestly, nothin I seen about the pooks case is good. but I ain't seen much.

Pooks nailed at least 2 scum of different factions and in good ol pooky style. How is this bad again?
Why do you say 2 scum of different factions? Which cat has been nailed by pooky, and where?
I'm sure I remember pooks being on norwee.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4311 (isolation #77) » Fri May 21, 2021 3:26 am

Works for me, I stand by my statement.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4333 (isolation #78) » Fri May 21, 2021 4:38 am

Chara when you're here gimme your low-down on Pooks <3 I ain't diggin for it.

honestly I ain't feel scumpooks here at all.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4411 (isolation #79) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:33 am

Who's SS? I'm null on FT.

VOTE: Farkran
Spoiler: Why
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4437 (isolation #80) » Fri May 21, 2021 9:14 am

Make me 1! Copy paste and repeat!
Make me 1! Copy paste and repeat!
Make me 2! Copy paste and repeat!
Make me Fibonacciiiiiiiiiiii!

Anyone else thinking that claim came early? blegh I ain't voting a doc anyway.

VOTE: Titus
Take me hooooooome, country roooooooads....
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4447 (isolation #81) » Fri May 21, 2021 10:07 am

In post 4441, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 4437, Flea The Magician wrote:Anyone else thinking that claim came early?
why do you think it was too early? were you paying attention to the crumbs he dropped today?
Do I look like Hansel or Gretel? I drop the crumbs when I got something, I don't follow them.
3 or 4 votes is hardly claim range imo in a game this size.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4448 (isolation #82) » Fri May 21, 2021 10:11 am

In post 4442, Farkran wrote:I am rikki tikki tavi
Meanwhile I'm familiar with this story.

The mongoose, Riki Tiki Tavi, protects it's adopted family who saved it's life from 2 rather aggressive Cobras.

Dog's don't come into it, as far as I'm aware. And you're claiming to be on the wrong side of the story ftr.

Thing is we now have 2 weird ass claims.

One is technically backwards and not quite fitting, the other is as out there as shes trying to hunt... bleeegh
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4509 (isolation #83) » Fri May 21, 2021 1:22 pm

In post 4453, Something_Smart wrote:
o/

I replaced Ivy.
You in my "who" area, so hi. hope you're fun.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4510 (isolation #84) » Fri May 21, 2021 1:27 pm

Farkran be selling the Snake Oil wholesale.

I'm happy there or titus for today.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4552 (isolation #85) » Fri May 21, 2021 10:22 pm

In post 4545, Chara wrote:
In post 4510, Flea The Magician wrote:Farkran be selling the Snake Oil wholesale.

i don't really understand why you suspect Farkran, besides the mongoose/snake confusion.

plus Fark should be getting solved by night stuff anyways. i know you're on Titus rn but yeah.
Given there's 2 weird ass claims I'm willing to dismiss the weirdness around them, Farkran seems to be trying to piece bits of their claim together and making connections which technically are reversed. The connections are there though which is more than the Bojack Alien Cop thing. I mean, what's next, Mr Peanutbutter Ninja?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4599 (isolation #86) » Sat May 22, 2021 5:38 am

In post 4556, kdowns wrote:
In post 4552, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 4545, Chara wrote:
In post 4510, Flea The Magician wrote:Farkran be selling the Snake Oil wholesale.

i don't really understand why you suspect Farkran, besides the mongoose/snake confusion.

plus Fark should be getting solved by night stuff anyways. i know you're on Titus rn but yeah.
Given there's 2 weird ass claims I'm willing to dismiss the weirdness around them, Farkran seems to be trying to piece bits of their claim together and making connections which technically are reversed. The connections are there though which is more than the Bojack Alien Cop thing. I mean, what's next, Mr Peanutbutter Ninja?
I would only say 1 is a weird claim which is Titus. Though Farks claim is very believable though.
Fark has claimed to be a snake, and a flavoured a story where the snakes are the baddies and claimed to be the mongoose instead.

It's weird.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4621 (isolation #87) » Sat May 22, 2021 9:08 am

In post 4601, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 4599, Flea The Magician wrote:Fark has claimed to be a snake, and a flavoured a story where the snakes are the baddies and claimed to be the mongoose instead.

It's weird.
This is a weird misrep.
A more accurate representation is that Fark thought their character (which they knew the name of) was the snake in their picture and not the mongoose.
What scum fails to fact check their fake claim?
Me, honestly. Among Us Mafia remember. It's how I got caught. (which was still a BS catch as I'd been open about it once I'd realised. #SaltyFaeBadTime)

It's a weird claim, but for now I'm buying it. Assuming there's 3 kills tonight we know it's a good claim and we know Fark makes a damned good doc.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4622 (isolation #88) » Sat May 22, 2021 9:09 am

Bojack on aliens though still weirds me out. Pooky is quickly turning into a broken record and I don't like it. but the pushes there seem like broken records too so I'm torn on that.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4647 (isolation #89) » Sun May 23, 2021 12:32 am

In post 4635, flow trap wrote:I hope there's a red herring (the animal) in this setup cause that would be a funny joke
Catdog. There absolutely should be Catdog in this setup. As a traitor :3
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4649 (isolation #90) » Sun May 23, 2021 2:34 am

ikr! It's shocking, I can ACTUALLY KEEP UP WITH THE GAME.

I'm half tempted to actually go read what I've missed this day...

Probably going to take a crowbar to get me off titus at this point, ngl, but still.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4663 (isolation #91) » Sun May 23, 2021 7:34 am

I genuinely don't see the pooky case. Nobody bothered to review it in a way that made me consider it.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4689 (isolation #92) » Sun May 23, 2021 10:44 pm

Thing is, that I know of scumTitus doesn't VCA pubically, and self-clears based on "other" inforamtion.

Exactly what titus is doing now.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4738 (isolation #93) » Wed May 26, 2021 5:13 am

So we got Dogs, Cats, motherflipping aliens... and SK.

WAT

Also, sorry Titus :(
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4779 (isolation #94) » Wed May 26, 2021 9:56 am

Whats the deal with Toadette? other than being a Human Girl in animal town.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4872 (isolation #95) » Thu May 27, 2021 11:54 pm

In post 4837, flow trap wrote:No, because I have like 3 reads which are probably inaccurate because I have no idea how to read multiplucationball
This is a mood. I have no damn clue what I'm doing here, and I doubting my reads.

I think Toadette isn't a real girl and is, in fact, a non-cat/non-dog animal. I can't ignore all the "I am anti-town" claims though... I am much torn.

I'm still not seeing the Pooks case and I can't even remember the Psyche slots predecessor(s?)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4873 (isolation #96) » Thu May 27, 2021 11:55 pm

I could probably go for Raya but I'll need to read over some bits first.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4882 (isolation #97) » Sat May 29, 2021 1:03 am

Aight someones going to have to break the raya beef down for me. I'm not seeing the problem there.

Braveheart is off the table for me.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4884 (isolation #98) » Sat May 29, 2021 2:44 am

She's not done anything at all to ping me as suspicious, what has been posted seems genuine.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4915 (isolation #99) » Sun May 30, 2021 12:26 am

I'm really not seeing the scum pooky deal and nobodys ever really summed it up for me so I'm assuming its BS.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4924 (isolation #100) » Sun May 30, 2021 6:38 am

In post 4919, Anya wrote:psyche's been in the game for 3 days now with 0 caught fish and is acting like someone who didn't know he was entering a 200 page game when he decided to do it

likely he'd be getting more embroiled as town but since he's wolf he's trying to motivate himself to sift through the leaves but with less energy
It is a weekend, see if anything else comes later.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4944 (isolation #101) » Mon May 31, 2021 1:14 am

I can settle on Anya or Flow. I haven't seen much of Flow late game to know if they're good to keep around, Anya is giving me eh vibes, and I'm torn on STD currently.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4980 (isolation #102) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:02 am

See now I'm back at 10% (if an angry 9%) brain, I honestly think scumRaya tries more as scum... she seems relaxed if a little frustrated to me here.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4994 (isolation #103) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:35 pm

Honestly, I hate this gamestate rn. I care but I have no decent/justifyable vote scumreads right now and I hate sheeping. I'd prolly sheep Elf rn if anyone.

VOTE: Anya is my lowest read rn but damned if I can remember why...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5019 (isolation #104) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:16 pm

yeah ok lets go, VOTE: Something_Scummy

The apathy is real and we need more to work with (somehow)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5098 (isolation #105) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:16 am

battle of the aya's? sure. VOTE: Anya

I'm in a mood so don't expect much.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5179 (isolation #106) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:48 am

In post 5148, Something_Smart wrote:Biggest wagon, most likely to get us to night fast so we can let scum decide the game
Sorry wat?
In post 5151, Something_Smart wrote:Actually maybe that's fine because it's probably actively bad for us to execute cat mafia here
In what world is taking out any scum a bad play here?
In post 5161, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 5157, Brave Heart Lion wrote:We have equal amount of flips from both teams
I'm assuming that dog mafia is bigger because cat mafia got a PR and there are way more flipped anti-dog roles than anti-cat roles.

So my guess is 2 dogs and 1 cat left
ok... based on anything else or just that we've had more dog-centric roles flip? There's a lot of anti-dog roles so rn I'd be assuming more than 2 dogs remaining.
In post 5168, Shiro wrote:I am getting carried away here anyway, missing the true target

Vote:Brave

Mainly because of I make the assumption SS and Pooky are town then their spot is take by Flea and Raya but Brave is scum in all time lines
I honetly think this is town brave.
In post 5174, Shiro wrote:
In post 5169, Brave Heart Lion wrote:why are you so threatened by my push on her that you're willing to double down on a weak read only when I get to pushing her?
weak read? She is one of my top townreads after Titus cleared her of being alien.
Not like this is multiball and being cleared of 1 faction clears you of all others...

VOTE: shiro You are giving me the heebie jeebies.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5268 (isolation #107) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:51 pm

phone post to acknowledge prod. Had an unexpect day in the hospital yesterday because reasons, and I avoid phone posting to games. Catching up later, xof push is BS.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5269 (isolation #108) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:52 pm

all is well btw. <3
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5280 (isolation #109) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:15 am

Ever get so distracted by everything you never actually end up doing the thing you supposedly have at top priority?

Just me?

ok then...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5281 (isolation #110) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:27 am

In post 5226, flow trap wrote:I don't remember what Flea has done
Ditto. I don't even know who your townreads are, I think mine are pretty much known.
In post 5232, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:this is so fake.

I vote xof

STD chainsaw defends xof voting me.

Xof's read on STD is "where have you been?" despite having basically the same scum/null readslist as STD who's like all good with eliminating them?

yea this is not real.
I disagree, there's thought in there and acknowledging potential bias. That's not something that's been constructed carefully. You can see the thought process.
In post 5249, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5248, Save The Dragons wrote:this is a misrep i never said you were scum because you had to defend against two teams, i said it doesn't mean anything, you could have been bussed it happens
You said I was scum because I've had to defend myself - which I have had to do
because I have gotten attacked

I've had to defend myself because I've been attacked all game - including by flipped scum of both teams.
OK while I believe you're town, the frustration isn't helping anyone here pooks. Problem I have is I've seen a few games lately where scum have literally thrown their buddies so cleanly under the bus it guaranteed the win in at least 2 games.
While you have been attacked by both sides, it does not clear you. Maybe I'm just too paranoid but I've been suckered too much lately to just buy it. That you're riding this as one of your main "i'm town" points gives me concerns.
In post 5251, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:oh no

how dare I spend my time defending myself from the scumbags who wanted me dead

I should instead just end my life and let the baddies win

yes you are right STD
This is a BAD reaction :(
In post 5274, SirCakez wrote:We still have a few days to deadline
VOTE: toadette
every time I see one of their posts I get the heebie jeebies
no one really townreads them
they fit as either of the remaining mafias
More that I can't :( I love the gimmicky bits but I just cannot read here.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5282 (isolation #111) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:27 am

VOTE: Toadette

Sorry but my hearts in another castle rn.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5284 (isolation #112) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:28 am

I can't townread her because frankly I can't read her at all in this game, and not for lack of trying.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5306 (isolation #113) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:39 am

Didn't think REAL GIRLStm had shroomtails? #busted
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5331 (isolation #114) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:16 am

In post 5329, flow trap wrote:
In post 5326, xofelf wrote:I was actually hoping to get specific feedback to have like a conversation
Kind of hard to do off of gut reads imo
please tell me you have more than gut reads available on day 5?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5333 (isolation #115) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:17 am

@MOD V/LA 14-16 June
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5347 (isolation #116) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:25 am

Slow game be slow :( I hate it but I don't have the energy to drop a content bomb -.-; especially before a predicted V/LA
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5373 (isolation #117) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:25 am

In post 5371, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 5350, Toadette wrote:I don't want to claim please don't make me claim
If you're town you claiming was probably objectively good for town
sorry what?

So, talk me though this one?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5375 (isolation #118) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:59 am

Have I missed the claim or something?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5379 (isolation #119) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:44 pm

some weird advance wars page?

ya know something, it's creeping up to 2 am and my brain is in anxiety mode because I'm going LARPing later (socially distant larping, but still) and I haven't been in over a year..
Amma look at this tomorrow night.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5423 (isolation #120) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:13 am

Oooooof that's gunna sting :D

We got this ^_^
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5430 (isolation #121) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:01 am

ngl I'm not used to seeing Flow live this long.

So again I'm not seeing the Xof read, and honeslty raya seems to have a natural scumminess to her so you might have to help me with that one.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5461 (isolation #122) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:24 am

I mean believe it, but then I'm also thinking either the last dog has a wicked PR, or there's more dogs.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5463 (isolation #123) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:59 am

Does a miller balance a cop though?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5472 (isolation #124) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:54 am

In post 5468, Brave Heart Lion wrote:Ehh fuck it.

Its hard CC time folks
Popcorn time?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5480 (isolation #125) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:37 pm

OK so Viper kinda makes sense given the whupping she gives Tai-long in Kung Fu Panda 1 and she works with Mantis a lot to help the Furious Five,

Curious George I'm not so sure about... but flavour is never anything solid. Xof did you claim night actions?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5483 (isolation #126) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:25 am

currently in a mood but trying to filter heavily...

I honestly can't see the existence of 2 cat docs without there being more cats, given the roles that have flipped, is it possible that town starts equally to the two main factions? Like cats would have goons left and dogs still have multiple PRs?

Like none of this is making sense to me but then ragefog is an issue rn.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5489 (isolation #127) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:41 am

SO then given the flips do we think there's more cats? more dogs?

I wonder if BHL or Xof is the alien and copied the other...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5494 (isolation #128) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:33 pm

What I said, weird ass mechanics like a role copy. Target N0, gain that persons role. I've submitted similar to one of the GIM threads before.

No clue if Shea will drop that in or not and seems weird for the setup but ya know, I'm void braining this lol
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5506 (isolation #129) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:43 pm

I am genuinely low braining this because of reasons.

VOTE: xof :(
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5512 (isolation #130) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:01 am

Honestly I have no clue who to suspect at this point -.-;

like the CC still seems weird to me but doesn't make sense if BHL is an alien. As a cat or a dog, maybe. S_S did the lie thing unless peeps are thinking that's alien/dog PR

I don't like Flowtrap being around this long, honestly. Raya I need to try and read but I'm outta spoons (technically prodging here)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5523 (isolation #131) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:57 am

Mornin.

I'm good for making a game plan and for massclaim. Asumme 1 scum we're 1 before YOLO which iirc is when massclaim should happen.

How we doing it?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5528 (isolation #132) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:28 pm

I'll go then, Jerry from Tom and Jerry. VT.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5534 (isolation #133) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:09 am

well I missed it completely,

VOTE: Brave Heart Lion
Onwards we go
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5536 (isolation #134) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:15 am

If anything I'd expect scum to be keeping track
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5549 (isolation #135) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:00 am

I have been prodded, won't lie, haven't paid attention to flips outside of mech spec. My role is my role, I don't know what you want me to say to that.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5552 (isolation #136) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:14 am

Counterclaim elimination.

BHL counter claimed xof, xof flipped their claimed role. Do you buy 2 cat docs? Because this power balance is weirding me out and I'm not a fan of 2 cat docs.

Honestly, doesn't make sense for alien but I dunno, I got a weird feeling.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5554 (isolation #137) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:09 am

Pretty much, I'm not good at late game.

I stand at BHL -> S_S -> Raya rn.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5556 (isolation #138) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:58 pm

Sorry I'm not a PR?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5557 (isolation #139) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:05 am

What's other people thinking right now anyway?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5561 (isolation #140) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:34 am

consensus is we're alien hunting.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5570 (isolation #141) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:41 pm

As scum I do recognise you as a huge threat to me, because you see through me like I'm a friggen window. If I'm scum against you I need you gone asap for my own survival.

As an alien, my play here is to remove you way earlier than this. Cross Killing doesn't bother me as aliens have like 1 kill, right? So I play survivor - which I can't do for the life of me because I'm either too towny or too scummy.

Mechanically, you're the lim because of the CC. By play honestly if you're alien I am never trusting you again.

I have just had a thought though...

Maggie from HOTR is a cow.
what are aliens known for kidnapping?

Someone tell me I'm not crazy here?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5572 (isolation #142) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:39 am

It was a 2am thought :P just trying to piece together what information we have here. Which ain't much :(
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5574 (isolation #143) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:35 am

VOTE: Raya
Lets go for this..

There's no bulletproof flips that I recall, I'll go check in a moment, a solo alien is going to need more than kill capability. Mechnics and flavour fits for me. Yes flavour is not the be all and end all, given Bojack was the alien hunter. but what other creature do you associate with aliens?

Yes this is a stretch, this is all I've got rn, and lets face it it's less of a stretch than Raya's position on me. If I'm wrong then we've got 1 more and it's either mom for the bad CC which I am stupidly conflicted over, or S_S.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5575 (isolation #144) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:45 am

In post 5573, flow trap wrote:Actually we have a lot but nobody wants to go through all the fluff
Problem for me is I'm left with...

You, mechconf. My opinion is irrelevant.
BHL, Town - but the CC has messed me up a little, I wouldn't put it past BHL to pull this kinda gambit.
Raya - Sus, flavour and mech points me there.
S_S - Sus, a lie detector seems weird. claim seems fine otherwise.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5577 (isolation #145) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:28 am

Who said anything about a post restriction?

Right now, I'm looking at as much as I can to try and work this out, the lie detector didn't sit that well with me anyway so I hoped you were going to do bettertm - I'm still kinda sus on you.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5582 (isolation #146) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:23 am

Weird thing is I don't think anyone lied about their claim or flavour, Raya. and yeah it's a bit of a stretch but we don't have much else to go on. I also NOT pushing you based on the sus on my flavour, but on that you're dodgy around a VT claim and it smells a bit like off milk to me. You're going on gut and on something you've made up here.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5601 (isolation #147) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:42 am

I'M SORRY FUCKING RAT MAFIA!?