xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #28 (isolation #0) » Sun May 09, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 12, MURDERCAT wrote:VOTE: Xofelf

<3

I probably will not be super around for the next 24/48 hours but then I should be very present.

It's been a very migrainey few days, hoping that tomorrow will be kinder. I'm very excited.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Sun May 09, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by xofelf »

FB, what sort of allegiance would you say foxes have? Asking for a friend, who is obviously me.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Sun May 09, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by xofelf »

That is excellent news. I would hate to find myself accidentally misaligned.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #46 (isolation #3) » Sun May 09, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by xofelf »

I do gotta say, I appreciate just how large that votecount font is.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #55 (isolation #4) » Sun May 09, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 49, Nero Cain wrote:Stop the fluff you worthless maggots. none of you are dogs or lizards or anything else you think you are. You are nothing but cannon fodder that's ready to sacrifice themselves at a moments notice for my army.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #61 (isolation #5) » Sun May 09, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 57, Nero Cain wrote:YOU WILL DO AS I SAY!
You're not my real dad >:(
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #66 (isolation #6) » Sun May 09, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by xofelf »

No see, he's MURDERcat, as in... he will help us murder the cats.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #86 (isolation #7) » Sun May 09, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 81, Raya36 wrote:The problem now is farmers keep cats and dogs. But which do they like more?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #94 (isolation #8) » Sun May 09, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 92, Raya36 wrote:
In post 86, xofelf wrote:
In post 81, Raya36 wrote:The problem now is farmers keep cats and dogs. But which do they like more?
Is this a claim that you like cats equally to dogs? Because we can't be having any of that
Oh absolutely not. But farmers though, those pesky farmers absolutely pick the both option.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #98 (isolation #9) » Sun May 09, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 95, Nero Cain wrote:Our stupid mod can't even page top. I'm surrounded by worthlessness.
Oh that sounds like a super big problem, lemme help you fix that.

VOTE: Nero Cain
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #116 (isolation #10) » Sun May 09, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 111, Nero Cain wrote:YOUR GENERAL HAS ISSUED AN ORDER! WHAT ARE YOU MISCREANTS STILL DOING MUCKING AROUND? I WILL HAVE YOU ALL HANGED FOR TREASON!
Promise? :pleading_face:
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #119 (isolation #11) » Sun May 09, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by xofelf »

Honestly though, this is just Nero. He's just Like That.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #314 (isolation #12) » Sun May 09, 2021 8:08 pm

Post by xofelf »

Nah, I think you're gonna need to explain more why of all the fluffposting that happened at the start, you decided mine was the one you should pay most attention to and get an alignment read on. Unless you're doing your catchup by ISO, which sure you do you. I just legitimately liked that it was big font. I glaze over on text when I'm reading a lot of it if it's not bold or larger than the rest, I just really liked it and wanted to say so. With it all being fluff, *all* thoughts I have at all seem worth making posts about.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #683 (isolation #13) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:37 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 353, unwnd wrote:
In post 314, xofelf wrote:Nah, I think you're gonna need to explain more why of all the fluffposting that happened at the start, you decided mine was the one you should pay most attention to and get an alignment read on. Unless you're doing your catchup by ISO, which sure you do you. I just legitimately liked that it was big font. I glaze over on text when I'm reading a lot of it if it's not bold or larger than the rest, I just really liked it and wanted to say so. With it all being fluff, *all* thoughts I have at all seem worth making posts about.
What has you so high-strung? This seems a bit incessantly wordy over a brief observation
I had a very bad migraine yesterday and made the post when I was reading and sleep wasn't working, I was a lot more irritable than usual. Knowing that it's Isis though, I get it all now. Just some random alt making posts like they had any experience with me just set me off.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #687 (isolation #14) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:42 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 435, flow trap wrote:
In post 61, xofelf wrote:
In post 57, Nero Cain wrote:YOU WILL DO AS I SAY!
You're not my real dad >:(
Time for random deepness, what would you consider a "real dad?"
It's a particular vibe of fatherliness of course.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #690 (isolation #15) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:52 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 587, Kazyan wrote:I understand the anti-Beeboy sentimnet, but since we're less than 24 hours out from the start of the game, I'm not comfortable driving that wagon yet. I feel like it's in our best interest to do that to win the game, but it makes me squicky to lean that hard into demanding that everyone be here always--this is a game where the purpose of long day phases is that you
do
have time.

Anyway:

Pro-Posting:

- Anya
- Firebringer
- Andante
- Nero
- Flow Trap
- unwnd
- Chara
- Pooky? (commented on the page count, but joined the fluffiness)
- Shiro ("I am caught up")
- Murdercat (planned absence, but promised to be very present)

Ambiguous:

- Farkran
- xofelf
- Raya36
- Brave Heart Lion (has one post, but it's enthusiastic)
- Toadette

Anti-Posting:

- Dwlee
- SirCakez
- Beeboy? (has zero posts)
- Isis? (has one irrelevant post)
- Kazyan
- NorwegianboyEE
- Flea the Magician
- kdowns ("15 pages of shit")
- Save the Dragons ("holy crap there are a lot of posts")

Was this helpful? Probably not.
I both like this post as it gives me a good sense of where you're coming from, but I also like that you included yourself in the anti-posting list.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #693 (isolation #16) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:11 am

Post by xofelf »

Hi Fen. You're serious voting me here, huh?

Caught up. Not exactly happy that a seemingly serious wagon has happened on me, but hey, I'm used to people taking my posting wrong.

Unvote
While it was a joke vote when I made it, posts have been made since that I don't want to leave my vote there.

I've got good vibes from Farkran, undwnd, Nero, and Andante. I never know what to do with Isis/Toadette but at least I have context for it all. Liked Kazyan too. There's not really anybody that's giving me actively bad vibes yet. Though people who are jumping on beeboy already feel a bit much. It was Mother's Day yesterday, and we're already at 28 pages. This does not feel the same sort of avoidance like TeamMafia did, I was in that game. I can't really blame anybody for not being here or contributing over much given all there is to sift through.

P-Edit: Actually no, I didn't think it was a readslist. More like a... effort list almost? I liked it because it gave me a feel on the way in which they think. That's what I meant by where they're coming from. Just reading it, I had that sort of feel I get from people who are putting in good game effort in. I don't know if that helps to explain? Just pinged in a good way. It made me smile and have a sense of "yeah this person, they're a good and I want them to keep talking" as opposed to the other ping i get which involves much nose-wrinkling and grump.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #705 (isolation #17) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:46 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 696, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 693, xofelf wrote: P-Edit: Actually no, I didn't think it was a readslist. More like a... effort list almost? I liked it because it gave me a feel on the way in which they think. That's what I meant by where they're coming from. Just reading it, I had that sort of feel I get from people who are putting in good game effort in. I don't know if that helps to explain? Just pinged in a good way. It made me smile and have a sense of "yeah this person, they're a good and I want them to keep talking" as opposed to the other ping i get which involves much nose-wrinkling and grump.
I'm having trouble understanding this. How did you interpret Kazyan's post? As a list of who was putting effort in? I'm confused about you saying you liked that they put themselves in the anti-posting spot when I feel like that is NAI.
Sorry, sleepy and words are hard. It was a post that seemed like a sorting/organizational list, not reads. I like lists and seeing the way people interpret stuff, so I liked that part of it. Them being on the anti-list made me laugh, it was a separate reason I liked it. I never said the post was anything alignment related, cuz that's not what I liked or got out of it. But rather just the sort of person they are and the way in which they think. I like posts that give me that about a person, that's all. Does that help?

Also, I wasn't bothered by the rvs votes. I expected those from the people I got them from. I just was weirded out by having something I said that seemed entirely innocuous called out as being scummy as the first content from somebody who, from perspective, wouldn't know anything about me or how I think or post. That's what I reacted to.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #759 (isolation #18) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:34 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 734, Save The Dragons wrote:xof how does kaz's readlist make you feel
I wrinkled my nose a little, though not super much. Nero town read I agree on. I can see the you townlean, you come across a lot more different when you're being schemey and lying. Anya I follow, though I'd put her more into a null box so far. Toadette baffles me, but only because that's a null box. Admittedly, my only experience with Isis has been her as scum so far as I recall so I could just be watching her slot that much harder. unwnd is fine to be townlean, I feel that. Flowtrap is definitely a box of confusion, that's fine. Andante I feel good about, but this is also just fluff interactions were fun and I always like fun. And her reactions to people questioning her also feel totally in line with what I'd expect. Dwlee doesn't feel confusing to me? Hell i'd put them in slight townread box. I think how they've questioned people feels the way I'd expect town to go about it, doesn't feel like any bonkers reaches are happening, there's room for them to be wrong. Beeboy as scum is a bad read. Mans has one post, and it's one that makes sense. It would be one thing if this was like 4 RL days into Day 1 and he still had one or two posts. This is not that. Even given the assumption he won't play hard if scum, which I sure hope that's not actually a real thing he actually does cuz that's very =/, we're not even 24 hours into the game. This read can chill. kdowns also makes no sense to me as a scumread. He's barely got any posts, and feels like the ones he has given are all in line with a typical amount of engagement? idk, I don't get that one. Pooky as a gut read, sure I can't question gut reads too hard as a person who almost solely plays by them, but like Pooky's just been stuffed of fluff so far, I don't put too much into that.

So I guess you could tl;dr all of that and get, everything Null up I like, but confusion box down I do not.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #771 (isolation #19) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:41 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 760, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 759, xofelf wrote:you come across a lot more different when you're being schemey and lying.
gotta work on that for my survivor game
Babe, that's how I know what it looks like ;)

Also kdowns, tr means Townread. 95% sure anyways.
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 759, xofelf wrote:Beeboy as scum is a bad read.
why
If you kept reading, I explained immediately right after. It's a bad read for right now this second. There is not enough in this particular game to actually for sure say that.
Andante wrote:
In post 759, xofelf wrote:but this is also just fluff interactions were fun and I always like fun.
SAAAMMMEEEE That's why I was like, uhhh what?? yall are voting xofelf??? I was loving them... having a great time... yet apparantly we gotta be super serious... as if I have super serious reads on everyone right now...
Didn't you know, mafia is at all times v srs >:( No fun for anybody. Not like it's rule number one or anything and the sole reason I joined this game, noooo, certainly not.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #782 (isolation #20) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:44 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 777, Andante wrote:
In post 771, xofelf wrote:Didn't you know, mafia is at all times v srs >:( No fun for anybody. Not like it's rule number one or anything and the sole reason I joined this game, noooo, certainly not.
Looks like we're gonna have to change some people's minds... the fun haters will learn to love fun... or suffer the consequences!!
Are the consequences...... SEVERE FUN?

Cuz I'm in.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #791 (isolation #21) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:49 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 789, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 771, xofelf wrote:If you kept reading, I explained immediately right after. It's a bad read for right now this second. There is not enough in this particular game to actually for sure say that.

being unable to post is scum indicative for beeboy
Sure, but not less than 24 hours in. Idk, I guess I just always hate that particular kind of meta read people have sometimes where it's like, somebody doesn't even get a chance to actually do anything to the contrary before they get jumped all over, so like if he wasn't scum why would he even want to engage if people are just gonna be butts about him not being able to be here yet. *shrugs* I just dun like it. Not this fast.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #795 (isolation #22) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:54 am

Post by xofelf »

Play the game that is 32 pages before 24 hours have passed? I'm just saying, I think it's too early to know whether or not he's not playing due to being scum or simply ITS NOT EVEN BEEN 24 HOURS AND YESTERDAY WAS A HOLIDAY.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #797 (isolation #23) » Mon May 10, 2021 10:00 am

Post by xofelf »

Shit, you're so right. I have seen the light.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #801 (isolation #24) » Mon May 10, 2021 10:06 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 800, kdowns wrote:Fwiw I think both STD and Xof are town. Their posts don’t give me the be schemy vibes at all. Though I am just going off my interactions with them from Survivor games.
For once, voting you out may actually be in my worst interests. What a weird feeling. <3

But actually though, the way I've interacted with people in LSGs and other Mish Mash games is totally a way I base some of my vibes on people. Scheming and lying often have the same sort of tone from a person regardless what it's about, and that's what I look for.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #809 (isolation #25) » Mon May 10, 2021 10:18 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 804, Chara wrote:
In post 800, kdowns wrote:Fwiw I think both STD and Xof are town. Their posts don’t give me the be schemy vibes at all. Though I am just going off my interactions with them from Survivor games.
this is a really unfortunate acronym. perhaps we can call them Dragons.

i'm interested in how Survivor vibes compare to mafia ones? i've never played a game of survivor but i kind of know the method, it was my understanding that every player schemes because they're all trying to win, though.
There's a reason most people call him Fen or Fenrir after the character he played in Survivor Hogwarts ;)

So, the way somebody who was much more mafia than I am described Survivor as basically everybody is scum but you get to pick your scumteam. So like, for the most part, you're constantly surrounded by people who are lying about a lot of things, some of those things are omission. And then some people play incredibly honestly, and play where they'll tell you truth but in a way that you believe something else. There are people who are very honest and genuine. But you also can't play Survivor alone, you have to have allies. You have to be able to trust people in some capacity. So the thing you can take from LSGs to mafia is that feeling of is this person behaving in a way which is against me(town) or not. Like yeah, people still hide things here and lie as town, but it's what are they lying about and how that I've found most people are fairly consistent in their tones and phrasings.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #1435 (isolation #26) » Tue May 11, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by xofelf »

Caught up again, some thoughts:

I really appreciate that unwnd changed avatars, cuz I realize that sometimes during my reading before my brain put unwnd shiro norwee and ivy into the same thought train without quite catching that no these are different people >.< that being said, shiro and ivy don't feel as present enough I can read them as different people like I can unwnd and norwee, may need to actually iso them.

Now that Pooky has been more serious posting, I don't like it. I can't put my finger on what I don't like, just the general feel I don't like.

Happy we got some content from Murdercat. i know he's busy with the FTC of The List rn, so I'm less concerned that he's not super here since I know that will change as soon as that ends.

I really like what Fen is doing, I really like the style of question asking like that. Especially the questions being asked. You can be in my town box.

SirCakez has been a weird back and forth for me, sometimes I really like what he does and other times I find the reasons for his posts confusing. But the general tone does seem to be genuine thought processes, not anything fabricated so this is fine.

I really like the way Flea posts. Everything gets broken up into easily readable chunks that my brain really likes. That being said, nothing about Flea's posts gives me any sort of feel about in game connection. I just really like faer as a person.

Chara posts are *very* good and I keep finding myself nodding along to them every time. Farkran too.

At this point, beeboy's lack of presence does give me TM flashbacks. I really want him to come back and prove me wrong. If only also because if it turns out yet again that his slot is scum, this has basically become a trust tell and that's bullshit.

I really don't get people's positive view of Toadette. I might just need more content to see it, but I'm real hesitant on that slot.

I do agree that some of Andante's posts have a very weird tone to them. Especially when her wagon was super big. Something about the brand of "no please, give me more votes for dumb reasons" kind of sarcasm rang hollow in a way. It wasn't defensive or anything, just.. Idk. There's a certain amount of *something* that feels funny.

I like everything Dwlee does, genuinely trying to play the game and question what people are doing. Top town read.

I've sort of forgotten that Ivy and firebringer are in this game. That might be more on me than it is on them. FB was good early, I miss him now. Ivy just feels like the sort that pops in long enough to give presence, but not long enough to actually do anything aside from keep positive vibes about her going.(there's also a slight possibility that I'm mixing her and the previously mentioned avatars up and she has actually been here in a good way and I'm a moron). Just general feel for now.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #1831 (isolation #27) » Wed May 12, 2021 11:47 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 1633, Save The Dragons wrote:xofelf do you typically not vote?
Yeah actually. I do a lot of only voting when I feel sure on a person not being a net positive for town. If you're the sort of person who does meta, you can check my last few games. Though if you're looking to see if it's a scumtell of mine, unfortunately you'll have to go very very far back to find a game that I rolled scum and I wasn't in a hydra.

(Quite a few pages behind, that'll teach me not to sleep all day)
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #1835 (isolation #28) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by xofelf »

That's honestly fair. I think I'm just gunshy, and really only want to vote people I really want to yeet outside of RVS. My thoughts are a bit disorganized I suppose. There's nobody jumping out at me as super bad and needs to be dropped into the neared firepit. But there are a lot of people who are hella null and I forget they're here at all. Which, my survivor senses always ping as watch that guy cuz that guy is the most dangerous.

I'm gonna try something a little different though, and just do iso's on the main wagons rn. We'll see if there's anything I find.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #1869 (isolation #29) » Wed May 12, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by xofelf »

Shiro: There's not much in here, not really. But timezones can really fuck you. I don't really see the people calling this scum though. Feels like a super reach, they're no more scummy than a lot of the other slots that aren't posting much(which sure some of those could be lurking scum) but this doesn't feel like trying to fly under the radar or anything, but rather just trying when the time exists to do so. I don't see it. I do like the readspost they made. I just have a very genuine trying vibe to this slot, not overly compensating or just doing enough to be forgotten. It's all doing what they can manage.

Norwee: I remember thinking that Andante vote thing early on was odd, but felt like he explained in later posts. He's a lot fluffier which can make it a little difficult to read what's genuine and what's just silly. He does get awfully defensive and angry about the reasons for some of the early votes, but it does have more of a sense of genuine frustration and reasons that feel stupid, not necessarily caught scum. The thing I notice here in particular that I do find odd is for a while there he was very upset with unwnd, but then some posts later he's totally fine with unwnd again. And there's a couple times in this iso that he changes his interaction style or reads on people in a way that to me feels very whiplashy and I feel like I missed a step as to why it changed. It's possible that it's due to thoughts he has that he isn't posting and that's the step I'm missing, but idk. I also didn't really like his "Well fine I'll just stop posting >:(" pouty grump thing. Sure he may actually be angry and annoyed by people voting him, but it doesn't feel quite like the kind of thing you would do if you were trying to be helpful.

Andante: Holy shit why do you have 269 posts D: I'm not... doing this whole thing, no thank you. What I remember about seeing Andante in general doesn't read bad to me. She doesn't even read as being a fluffy chatty person trying to inflate the thread with posts just to make it ass to parse for everybody. She's just very much like an excitable puppy. Some of the people on her feel much more like they're annoyed with her style and they want to think that's scummy rather than *she's* scummy. I may also be biased though cuz I like her energy and fun.

Kazyan: I like Kaz. Their posts have this very specific analysis to it, that includes a lot of comparison. They've done a couple readslists and have updated their thoughts as they go. This is the slot that feels like it's doing the most in terms of actual solving and sorting. Reminds me of townTitus actually, so I really like what they're doing. I could see people voting here because this flip would be a goldmine of information, but I think I'd rather have them alive in the game. I guess to me a slot like this just reeks town, and smart town.

Beeboy: Lol I'm not isoing this. It's nothing. We're waiting on replacement at this point. Don't hate the wagon really, though it feels so ridiculously easy, then again, it's Day 1 so making a slot that was a nothing into at least a something isn't terrible. I do want to see what a replacement would do. When we murdered beeboy-scum in Roguelike, a lot of it had to do with how RCE handled it all. I want to see what happens. And really, this will still be here for a while and we're not going to get anything else until either beeboy shows up or we get a new replacement. I will say I do dislike Pooky's tunnelvision into this slot though. Sure in a past game beeboyscum screwed you, but you don't really feel like you're doing anything else, and I can't ignore the possibility of you bussing your scumbuddy. Either way, this slot is on pause for now.

So the tl;dr is from scummiest to dude what the fuck no: Norwee>beeboy>>>>Shiro>Andante>>>>>>>>>>>Kazyan

P-edit: God there's so many more posts since, I'm gonna post this then read them.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #1887 (isolation #30) » Wed May 12, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by xofelf »

How about your own ridiculously long ISO? That seems like a good use of everybody's time :3
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #1919 (isolation #31) » Wed May 12, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by xofelf »

I agree with Cakez. That feels hella weird. What's up with that, Raya?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #1922 (isolation #32) » Wed May 12, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by xofelf »

Okay Murdercat, you just won The List. Now come back here and give us presents, you have no more excuses >:(
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #1936 (isolation #33) » Wed May 12, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by xofelf »

Hahahaha oh my god, Titus I just did an analysis a couple pages back where I talked about how Kazyan in the game was solving in a way that reminds me of you when you're town. It's nice to see you <3
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #1941 (isolation #34) » Wed May 12, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by xofelf »

You basically replaced into a lurkslot that a lot of the time when said person lurks, it's cuz they rand scum. So, good luck. Between how long this game is and the slot it's in, you may need some. But I believe in you <3
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #2085 (isolation #35) » Thu May 13, 2021 4:32 am

Post by xofelf »

Honestly, the Titus rep in is frankly ideal for that slot, so I'm really not into ending the day. Titus is incredibly easy to read whatever alignment she happens to be. And whatever posts she makes are info goldmines so people wanting to end the day now and pushing all over that slot are giving me some bad vibes.

Also, Anya is giving me bad vibes. I think it was unwnd who mentioned her whole independent vibe(if it wasn't you, sorry I just remembered it being you), and I have to agree it's very weird now. I might just always be hella sus of people who seem to be playing their own kind of game in the middle of another game, because they become impossible to read and I don't like that at all. You should want some people to be able to get actual reads off of you, not just be an inscrutable blob.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #2138 (isolation #36) » Thu May 13, 2021 6:19 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 2134, Dwlee99 wrote:Does Pooky have any content that isn't about beeboy? Really doesn't feel like it from a skim of their ISO.
Very this. I said this before, but it kinda feels like once Pooky stopped fluffing, all of his content has been this tunnelvision on beeboy death. And nothing substantial outside of that. It's like he saw beeboy as an easy/sure thing, and no need to effort outside of that. Sure it's Day 1 and an obnoxious amount of pages but come on.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #2147 (isolation #37) » Thu May 13, 2021 6:23 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 2139, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i will promise to drive the dwlee elim tomm after titus flips red today

Less jokey, but I really don't want you to push specific elims but rather I want you trying to solve for scum and doing best for town.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #2169 (isolation #38) » Thu May 13, 2021 6:32 am

Post by xofelf »

Hm. That's... hmmmmmm. It feels weird enough of a claim that I'm inclined to actually believe it.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #2179 (isolation #39) » Thu May 13, 2021 6:35 am

Post by xofelf »

Not the role, just the flavour. That's weird in a way that I actually believe it.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #2186 (isolation #40) » Thu May 13, 2021 6:37 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 2181, unwnd wrote:Dogs and Cats and Aliens but also Bojack fucking Horseman the animated series
Look at the example roles given in the OP though, one's Timon and the other is Secretariat. Neither of which are a cat OR a dog, and one of which is a cartoon. It's not impossible, not really.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #2208 (isolation #41) » Thu May 13, 2021 6:43 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 2197, Nero Cain wrote:xofelf why should we let you live if you can't be bothered to vote after 80+ pages?
I vote when I'm convinced a person needs yeeted. It's how I play. Outside of RVS, I only vote when I think the person should be the lim for the day. It's not I can't be bothered, but I'm not convinced on anybody yet.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #2229 (isolation #42) » Thu May 13, 2021 6:50 am

Post by xofelf »

Nero Cain wrote:you guys know that alien is also a role...
I didn't actually. Gonna go read the wiki I guess.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #2237 (isolation #43) » Thu May 13, 2021 6:53 am

Post by xofelf »

:thinking:
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #3199 (isolation #44) » Sun May 16, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by xofelf »

Mm well, neither of those flips are ones I'm exactly surprised by. Good on flipping scum yesterday though guys, I slept through that day and got back long after all the excitement and a hammer had happened.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #3208 (isolation #45) » Sun May 16, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by xofelf »

Toadette wrote:xofelf pls don't pagebottom stereotypically scummy wolfposts i want to townread you
As long as you promise not to pagetop with posts that make me want to scumread you for giving me incredibly weird nonsense vibes <3
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #3225 (isolation #46) » Sun May 16, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 3213, Toadette wrote:
In post 3208, xofelf wrote:
Toadette wrote:xofelf pls don't pagebottom stereotypically scummy wolfposts i want to townread you
As long as you promise not to pagetop with posts that make me want to scumread you for giving me incredibly weird nonsense vibes <3
let's play some mafia xofelf

why do you think I'm more likely to post 3200 as scum than town?
I'll be real honest, I have no idea why you've been doing ANYTHING in this game regardless of alignment. You confuse the shit out of me cuz nothing seems to have anything AI whatsoever. And I don't really have a town game I've interacted with you on to even know what it looks like when I see it, I only know your scum games. So maybe this is what you do when you're town in which case, *why*? Or it's the gimmick of this particular alt, which okay sure.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #3233 (isolation #47) » Sun May 16, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 3229, Toadette wrote:I'm actually not really gimmicking this alt at all besides the truthful and forthright assertions of my rightful species identification.

I don't know if maybe I'm playing just a smidge different cause of the tone the avi and name sets but I'm definitely not making much of a conscious effort to roleplay.
Okay, you weren't really around long in... was it Haunted Village I'm sleepy, and I wouldn't say I'd count Flying Scumsman for much given the hydra aspect there among other things. I've just found you weird this whole game and assumed it was RPing of some kind.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #3239 (isolation #48) » Sun May 16, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by xofelf »

I do also agree I'd like Andante to give us some more specific reasons why she's super into Titus' claim. I'm not surprised that if Titus actually is what she says that she would have checked out Kaz given some things, but I'm also not sure the fuck to *do* with her check there. Wish she'd have actually found an alien or something.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #3244 (isolation #49) » Sun May 16, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by xofelf »

No FB, Shea did absolutely say you can't direct quote your PM. I think he even said it twice with some annoyance about having to.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #3251 (isolation #50) » Sun May 16, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by xofelf »

That's some good work Raya, I like it. Dunno if I agree about Cakez, but I like the work as it gives a good place to start from.

murderkitty, I'm made of sleepy and while I read all the things that you quoted, I'm gonna need you to explain to me like I'm 5 *why* those quotes lead you to your conclusion list please?

p-edit: oh more quotes, will read after but i imagine sleepy brain will nope on processing it all.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #3277 (isolation #51) » Sun May 16, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 3264, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 3251, xofelf wrote:murderkitty, I'm made of sleepy and while I read all the things that you quoted, I'm gonna need you to explain to me like I'm 5 *why* those quotes lead you to your conclusion list please?
Ok I can write stuff up later about it
Well it's more like... xoffy brains say a quiet noooo at walls of text that are just quotes without explanations or reactions about what I'm supposed to be following in said quotes. I'm happy for the map, but where is the stupid key and scale so I can use it. That's all <3
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #3288 (isolation #52) » Sun May 16, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 3282, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 3277, xofelf wrote:Well it's more like... xoffy brains say a quiet noooo at walls of text that are just quotes without explanations or reactions about what I'm supposed to be following in said quotes. I'm happy for the map, but where is the stupid key and scale so I can use it. That's all <3
Honestly, I quote the posts so they are easy to look at for me moreso than anyone else, they aren't required reading <3
Fair, but you put them behind a spoiler, and spoilers mean oooo click! But really, it does organize a lot of stuff real well so I do like it. I think I've seen you do this before, is this sort of your thing?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #3292 (isolation #53) » Sun May 16, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 3287, Toadette wrote:
In post 3233, xofelf wrote:
In post 3229, Toadette wrote:I'm actually not really gimmicking this alt at all besides the truthful and forthright assertions of my rightful species identification.

I don't know if maybe I'm playing just a smidge different cause of the tone the avi and name sets but I'm definitely not making much of a conscious effort to roleplay.
Okay, you weren't really around long in... was it Haunted Village I'm sleepy, and I wouldn't say I'd count Flying Scumsman for much given the hydra aspect there among other things. I've just found you weird this whole game and assumed it was RPing of some kind.
Are you trying to say you want me to roleplay, but you're being shy about it
You know I would just straight up tell you if that was the case, miss. <3

But okay, I think I get it now. Just every time you post I get confused clown horns in reaction instead of sortable pings and that's grumpymaking. But it probably doesn't mean anything.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #3314 (isolation #54) » Sun May 16, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 3307, Firebringer wrote:farkran should have 6 votes on him by now. i am very disappointed in u all
I aim for nothing more or less than being a complete disappointment, so thank you <3

Do you have a reason other than just "no guys, it would be hella rad if we worked like a team here and I picked some guy that you all just follow me into yeeting into the sun", I may have missed it.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #3322 (isolation #55) » Sun May 16, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by xofelf »

Firebringer wrote:
In post 3314, xofelf wrote:
In post 3307, Firebringer wrote:farkran should have 6 votes on him by now. i am very disappointed in u all
I aim for nothing more or less than being a complete disappointment, so thank you <3

Do you have a reason other than just "no guys, it would be hella rad if we worked like a team here and I picked some guy that you all just follow me into yeeting into the sun", I may have missed it.
well i think my intuition is on a roll. so i think we should go with it.

but otherwise, good summary. want to join up with the cause?
Hmmmmmm. Tempting, but idk that Farkran is the guy for my vote. Pick another ;)
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #3329 (isolation #56) » Sun May 16, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by xofelf »

Oh, no, I don't have a strong read either way on Farkran. I only vote for strong vibes. That's all. I don't know if I've said anything about Farkran yet actually. He's definitely in that box of "guy who is definitely here in this game huh" in my head.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #3332 (isolation #57) » Sun May 16, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by xofelf »

You know... FB may be on to something. I read over Farkran's iso to try to get him out of Guy Who Is Here... Allegedly box, and he spent a whole lot of yesterday defending norwee as town and was just utterly convinced. All while very adamant murdercat wasn't, and I feel like MC's today has made up for his shit yesterday. He did have reads on people we now see are right, but there was a whole lot of energy spent trying to get wagons to be literally anywhere else. Does that mean he's scum? Eh, maybe. It's very interesting nonetheless.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #3346 (isolation #58) » Sun May 16, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by xofelf »

Is Colder an explanation on the list, or is that an autocorrect and I didn't get entirely missed?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #3592 (isolation #59) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:34 am

Post by xofelf »

Oh y'all were active as I slept. I really want to hear from Andante before we hammer though. Like, a) I wanted her to explain what her deal with Titus is/was, and then b) I'd like her to respond to kdowns.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #3595 (isolation #60) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:38 am

Post by xofelf »

I said what I really want, not what I expected to get *sniffles*
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #3597 (isolation #61) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:43 am

Post by xofelf »

Like... ready a vote instead so she can't possibly self-hammer? Not a terrible idea.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #3600 (isolation #62) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:45 am

Post by xofelf »

I just want excitable friend from D1 to be a nice helper. Is that too much to ask for, deathkitty?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #3603 (isolation #63) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:51 am

Post by xofelf »

Look, I'm not saying I don't completely believe kdowns, it's just also I want to see how she responds to it all. There is a universe in which kdowns is a filthy liar scum with a beautiful play and I want an attempt to shoot that universe in the face. That is all.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #3896 (isolation #64) » Wed May 19, 2021 10:01 am

Post by xofelf »

Oh game is back and so are 5 fucking pages. Y'all are excitable.

Those are not flips I was expecting. I do wish we would have gotten a chance to actually hear from Andante yesterday, cuz considering kdowns' info now and what she had said before, I have no fucking idea what information Anda could have possibly had to clear Titus. At least full confirmation of multiball, that's very nice. I'd like to hear from people who didn't get to chime in yesterday too. For me personally anyways, I need new things from who is left to sort the new confirmed information we have against.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #3911 (isolation #65) » Wed May 19, 2021 10:09 am

Post by xofelf »

Yes, the initial anything with that slot was due to beeboy, nothing else. But Titus since then has been... something. The more she gets no actual results, the more I'm perplexed by what she's doing here. I don't want to find out this is Titus scum again, I really like Titus town. I don't know if her play in general is just kinda like this, or if this is actually a scumtell for her.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #4050 (isolation #66) » Thu May 20, 2021 3:49 am

Post by xofelf »

Oh hey S_S, it's good to see you. Maybe you'll actually breathe some life into that slot that was indistinguishable from a few others.

Might just be where I'm at currently as a person, but I'm having a real hard time trying to sort which parts of this I should be poking at. Like.. Titus is gonna Titus and just feel weird there. Pooky gives me such weird vibes that I can't tell if he's just the sort to play with blinders on CONSTANTLY or it's some kind of tell, Anya and Toadette are also people who make posts that their motivation for those posts I can't quite parse. And I am a little unsure where to look next or what to do with what is already here.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #4123 (isolation #67) » Thu May 20, 2021 10:18 am

Post by xofelf »

Fen said pretty much all I've been thinking about Pooky. Like, this sort of effort doesn't feel towny to me. Enough so that,

VOTE: Pooky
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #4150 (isolation #68) » Thu May 20, 2021 10:31 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 4137, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 4123, xofelf wrote:Fen said pretty much all I've been thinking about Pooky. Like, this sort of effort doesn't feel towny to me. Enough so that,

VOTE: Pooky
holy shit xof voted
Lol, I said I vote when I'm convinced a slot is better off being yeeted than not. I'm convinced.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #4180 (isolation #69) » Thu May 20, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by xofelf »

Lol no, Pooky has a joindate of 2003. He ain't new.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #4551 (isolation #70) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:30 pm

Post by xofelf »

Oh hey, here I am. What was it you wanted to hear from me?

I definitely believe that Farkran claim exactly how it is based on what I'm holding.

I don't really like how Pooky has handled the votes and pressure he's gotten. Idk if that's his townmeta, but his reaction to it all just doesn't feel like what I'd expect town to *do*. Doesn't feel like we're getting reasons he should be kept around or is actually town, but rather why people on his wagon are made of suck and probably scum and if only town wasn't so dumb and could see that and go after the Real Scum™ that couldn't possibly be him. Idk, maybe that's just the way I'm reading it and I'm missing something, but this sure doesn't feel like trying to actually win for town, just simply survive another day at best. *shrugs*
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #4620 (isolation #71) » Sat May 22, 2021 9:00 am

Post by xofelf »

Xof: "I don't think Pooky reacts this way to being pushed when he's town even though I've never played with Pooky before"
Uh no, that's not what I said. I said I don't think that town reacts the way you are. BUT a couple have brought up your townmeta, so if this is what town you does I was hoping to be told that and perhaps given examples that I could compare to. You are right, I don't know how you play, but I think there's a certain way people act when they're playing well and in the best interest of town and the experience of the game in general, and that's what I don't think you're doing here. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But nothing you've given has made me really think I might be wrong about you being negative utility for town.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #4759 (isolation #72) » Wed May 26, 2021 5:24 am

Post by xofelf »

I'm guessing because of the 3 kills people are assuming an SK. It's weird that with 2 dog cops at this point, the fact that there's not been any hint of a cat cop feels weird. But we're looking at probably what, 1 of each left? And aliens are actually a thing? maybe that's what the third-party roles are? Are you actually Batman Pooky? or is this some reference I'm missing?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #4763 (isolation #73) » Wed May 26, 2021 5:28 am

Post by xofelf »

Idk, SS wasn't the only one who bought into Titus' claim. I didn't vote her because it seemed legit enough to leave her alone, also you know, I don't really vote.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #4774 (isolation #74) » Wed May 26, 2021 6:37 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 4765, Save The Dragons wrote:xofelf are you still feeling pooky?
My misgivings about Pooky haven't changed since daystart, no. But I'm not sure voting him is going to actually be productive right yet. I'm gonna give this a hard think, it might take much reading which gross.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #4791 (isolation #75) » Wed May 26, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by xofelf »

V/LA til Monday

I may check in sooner than that, but non-zero chance I don't.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #4930 (isolation #76) » Sun May 30, 2021 9:57 am

Post by xofelf »

I don't think Psyche was expecting to be hired as a discmod on the same day they replaced in either.

Anya, why is it when i think about your slot i can't tell you a single opinion or stance you've held all game? This bothers me. I know you've voted places and you've posted a fair bit, but you're this space of null in a way that I don't exactly like. Why is that?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #4991 (isolation #77) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:21 am

Post by xofelf »

The Psyche slot is pretty meh, but they did say they had some thoughts to get out and I'd definitely like them before we yeet them. This game has had quite a few people get hammered before they've gotten to come back with thoughts they'd promised and game is stagnant in a way that we *need* something more to go on.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #5189 (isolation #78) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:02 am

Post by xofelf »

Mm, no. If you're looking for mafia, you won't find it here. You're not wrong I have been doing less and being less present, that's RL-related as well as just being overcautious in general. But I'm not a cat, I hate cats, and I'm not a dog either. If I need to actually explain why I'm being overcautious, I can but it is probably in town's benefit if I don't really do that. Talking about flavour isn't a problem.

I will be a very disappointing flip Toadette and not because I'm an alien, but I have a question for you. You mentioned being anti-town before, was that you actually saying you weren't town or was it more of that jokey kind of thing you do that is near impossible to tell from seriousness? Cuz if it was serious, did you elaborate on that further or would you mind doing so now if you hadn't?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #5230 (isolation #79) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:24 pm

Post by xofelf »

Okay, I can't actually commit to doing something like this more than once, but maybe doing so will help everybody else actually get some hype into this game again.

Things xoffy remembers about anybody

Pooky:
I just don't like the energy Pooky has brought to this game. Could just be the style he has, I don't know. But I do also know he's been a top wagon and not hammered at least twice while town has died instead of him. Now this being multiball, I think this could just be a complete coincidence, rather than a set plan, but fuck man you just ooze bad vibes and haven't yet put me at ease where I believe that what you're doing is actually beneficial to town. I'm well aware that my thoughts here will be looked at under that microscope of "but isn't he voting you? You just think this cuz you're caught and bad" but no, I just don't like this slot.

Raya36:
Raya is someone who I've had a general feel that she's actually trying to do analysis and look at things and I put her in the same sort of "I like them" box that I put Kazyan/Psyche. Aside from general good vibes and some good points that make sense to me, I don't remember if she was on anybody that seemed like a bad idea or anything. I like her.

Save the Dragons:
Fen where you been? You were really good early and asking questions that I really liked, and helped me have a good idea of what you thought and where you were at. But my friend, you've sorta fallen off the radar in a way that I don't know what's up with that. You've been very makesensical the whole time, and I like that. Idk, you're in a good box, but I might just be biased because I've known you for so long.

Flea the Magician:
Oh no, I think I like Flea just cuz I like Flea, oh dear. I don't think there's been anything controversial fae have said? Just seem to flit in and out
which is really apt given that fae nature and all
and not long enough I can get a fixed read. Let's put you in a null box for now.

sircakez:
I remember really liking a lot of your stuff, and at quite a few times just waiting for you to post again just so good content-filled posts would arrive again, but hmm idk. I think you're in a good box.

Shiro:
I do remember that you were part of getting Norwee out. I also remember that Titus was pretty adamant that you stick around. Also you were the one who did the lie detector test, yeah? You're in a solid box imo. That being said, sometimes you do posts that make me worry. Either they're a bit confusing given previously stated things, then again a progression in thoughts and changing opinions based on game state doesn't necessarily mean you're a problem. I think you get a bit defeatist at times, either way, good box.

flow trap:
whomst? Like, I know you're here, and you've posted a lot, but I can't get a single read on you. You're solidly in my null box. I don't know what to do with you, but I don't think I'm actively worried about you either.

Brave Heart Lion:
Okay so this is Mara, the most I really remember is you popping in with nicknames for most people, but that seems to be the bulk of your content. Sometimes you do some silly things, but you feel like fluff. Just pure RP, just making enough noise that people don't forget you're in the game, but not so much people look at you like you're sus. Which only makes me hella sus, so you're also in that box with Pooky. Let's call it the Concerns Box.

something_smart:
You were Ivyeo, who... existed I guess? I don't remember much about them. But you, I remember a fair bit about you. Honestly, you remind me of how you played when you replaced me in Ali vs. Pine(I think that's when you did). I just also like you as a person. You're pretty measured and logical in what you say and how you talk about things, and you feel genuine and internally consistent. That being said, good scum *could* do that and I've been convinced by convincing people quite a bit, but I don't think that's the case here. You belong in the good box.

xofelf:
Oh hey, it me. I know that the people you were really hype to play with died early on and most of the kind of playstyles where you can have a conversation with them and bounce your thoughts back and forth with aren't here, but you're going to have to get out of your funk and do something different or you're going to fucking lose and you have the ability to prevent that if you really try. So come on.

Toadette:
Miss Isis, are you scum? Because you keep giving me those same vibes you gave me during Haunted Mansion(I think that was the one? >.>) where you were scum. I don't really like your Real Girl schtick here. It feels preformative and attention grabbing in a worse way than all the -hearts BHL is doing, where you do want people to be looking at you, and you do want them distracted, and I don't know why you want that. And I don't know if you're distracting from somebody specific of what, but I keep being annoyed when you post and the vibe you're giving off just makes me confused. I really don't want to put you into the bad box because we'd talked about wanting to actually play a game together, and idk. I think I just know you can do a lot more, and I feel like you're completely lacking those things I want from you. Putting you in the null box out of protest, but you might belong in the bad box.

I was going to do some vote and flip analysis but hahaha yeah that stopped working real fast. Couldn't keep visualizing it well. I'll try it in a different way and not in this post, it's already really long.

Tl;dr
Concerns Box: Pooky, Brave Heart Lion, Toadette's Hat
Null Box: Rest of Toadette, Flea, Flow Trap
Good Box: Raya, Fen, Cakez, Shiro, S_S
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #5233 (isolation #80) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:00 pm

Post by xofelf »

You know what, you can go ahead and think that. You'll also be wrong. I'm not sure if you've noticed how the site has been on fire the past few days? In case you haven't, I've been a little too busy dealing with any of that to be paying close attention to this game. So I skipped to the last page and started writing in an attempt to actually engage some. But hey thanks for the reminder why my want to play mafia only happens once in a while, cuz engaging with players like you're engaging with me is not fun or happy.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #5323 (isolation #81) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by xofelf »

Hi sorry, between yesterday and PT kicking my ass today, haven't had a chance to check in like I've wanted to.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #5326 (isolation #82) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by xofelf »

I appreciate the apology Pooky. Ran out of spoons to respond to that or anything else yesterday. Ftr, what my long post was was more of a vibes post than a full on reads. I was actually hoping to get specific feedback to have like a conversation. One of the things I really liked about playing with Ari, Datisi, and Hectic recently, but I guess it didn't turn into that. It was meant as a starting spot, not a final end spot.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #5328 (isolation #83) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:21 pm

Post by xofelf »

Yeah. I mean like, the way you're interacting now? Like.. this is fine. This doesn't feel weird. I wasn't saying I don't like you as a person, but the interactions had a sense of defensiveness that felt more than I'd expect. I know it wasn't. I wouldn't say I do mafia the same way. I just scumhunt a little differently, which is more about tones and gut reads, sometimes it's actions in game just ability to words that nicely don't always exist. It's okay. Like, I said I concerns, not necessarily you're scum that needs to die forever and always. Different things. But I am also sorry if how I expressed those things made you feel like they were personal critiques or the like, and made you upset further than just game stuff. Wasn't my intent. And like, you as a person, you're a good bean. I just know nothing of you the mafia player and have been trying to sort that out.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #5343 (isolation #84) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:04 am

Post by xofelf »

I just posted yesterday, didn't think I was within prod-range. Do we want to let Toadette have a chance to respond?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #5382 (isolation #85) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by xofelf »

Toadette being VT I do find believable with what she's put out so far, so thanks for clearing that up. If I'm still up late tonight, I want to do a check on a couple people. I think my interactions with Pooky were just us largely getting on each other's nerves with unintended things. Mostly want to check out Raya and BHL.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #5425 (isolation #86) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:31 am

Post by xofelf »

Oh! I was fucking right. Grrr Pooky. Fen was a surprise. But I think we got this.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #5431 (isolation #87) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:55 am

Post by xofelf »

Given we might be out of cat mafia, me claiming at this point might not actually be bad idea. It just seemed like a particularly bad one yesterday. So if that's what people need from me, I am willing to do that. Because I'm not scum, but I don't think I've done a particularly good job at my role.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #5436 (isolation #88) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by xofelf »

Okay so, I'm Curious George, and I'm the opposite to Farkran in that I protect against cat attacks only. I don't think I've stopped anything so far, and we never had anyone claim to be a cat cop or anything so mostly I've just been putting protection on people I liked having them post, and a couple nights ago I protected Shiro because Titus suggested leaving them alive.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #5438 (isolation #89) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by xofelf »

Kazyan>kdowns>Shiro>kdowns>something_smart

Like I said, not been doing a great job >.>
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #5441 (isolation #90) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by xofelf »

I suppose there is that! I do remember that I picked kdowns that second time solely because the way the day had gone before, I was unsure on pretty much everybody *except* kdowns, and better than not submitting. I didn't want to protect somebody that i'd regret protecting ya know?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #5443 (isolation #91) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by xofelf »

No, I was also a little bit behind and didn't catch up until the next day so I hadn't caught that you had cleared them. So bad play on my part.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #5445 (isolation #92) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by xofelf »

Kazyan I really really liked how they were posting and I wanted more of it. kdowns the first time "well, it's a power role and i may not be good against dogs but it's something, right?", Shiro was because of the thing Titus said about keeping them alive, kdowns again was "I'm real busy atm, and game focus is shot, and this is at least a person i *know* is town and what else does he got, maybe this will work?", S_S was "Okay who still in this game do I think is good and solid and *needs* to be here tomorrow for us to win this."
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #5447 (isolation #93) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by xofelf »

As I said, good and solid. S_S and cakez kinda feel like the two people who have been talking about the game in a way that I both understand, and articulate their thoughts in a way that if they are saying or doing things that don't make sense given the state of everything, you can probably figure it out. And I flipped a coin between them. Like the people left in the game, Pooky I personally wasn't jiving with so if he went whatever he flipped that problem would be solved and I didn't exactly want to protect him. You flow trap are an enigma, but a harmless one, so I didn't have that feel of needing you around. Flea too fits in that box. BHL I still put in that box of concern, so I wasn't going to protect them. Raya I figured would carry into the next day and likely not be targetted at all as if she's town, she's a good suspicion magnet for any scum around. And I don't think I can protect myself(I never asked and it doesn't explicitly say I can't), and I wouldn't anyway. Shiro was like fine and didn't feel like a somebody I needed to protect, though it seems I was wrong about that. And Fen didn't feel like he was contributing in a way that him staying was super important, I didn't even consider he could be scum. So yeah, that's... my thought process on last night.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #5454 (isolation #94) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by xofelf »

I've been wondering that since we had kdowns mention his role. Cuz I would have been parked on protecting that person. And the fact that it seemed I was the only cat-related PR was fucking weird.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #5466 (isolation #95) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:09 am

Post by xofelf »

Is it you don't believe the claim or you dislike the fact that I keep mentioning having concerns about you? Cuz you can say it's the second one, I won't even blame you for that one.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #5469 (isolation #96) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:31 am

Post by xofelf »

Lol, no. Not a cat, not scum. My claim is legitimate.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #5471 (isolation #97) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:44 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 5230, xofelf wrote:
Brave Heart Lion:
Okay so this is Mara, the most I really remember is you popping in with nicknames for most people, but that seems to be the bulk of your content. Sometimes you do some silly things, but you feel like fluff. Just pure RP, just making enough noise that people don't forget you're in the game, but not so much people look at you like you're sus. Which only makes me hella sus, so you're also in that box with Pooky. Let's call it the Concerns Box.
In post 5382, xofelf wrote:Toadette being VT I do find believable with what she's put out so far, so thanks for clearing that up. If I'm still up late tonight, I want to do a check on a couple people. I think my interactions with Pooky were just us largely getting on each other's nerves with unintended things.
Mostly want to check out Raya and BHL.
In post 5447, xofelf wrote:BHL I still put in that box of concern, so I wasn't going to protect them.
Is what I've said about you. I was hoping before that you'd actually engage with me after that to give me more to look at, but Pooky sorta derailed there being actual conversation with anybody about the long post the initial thought came from. Idk, it's like... I'm not sure if you're just actually busy with IRL, but your posts feel like cotton candy fluff a lot of the time. You flit in with some cutesy things, say some surface level something, and then you're out again and not much but sweet was left behind. *shrugs*
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #5482 (isolation #98) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:23 am

Post by xofelf »

Is it possible BHL isn't lying about his role either? Cuz I know I'm not. And of those are who he protected, it makes the ones that still died dog or alien kills, no?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #5500 (isolation #99) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:19 am

Post by xofelf »

It doesn't really feel like there's much I can do here, huh? Like, I'm telling the truth, that is my role and that is what I did and why I did it. Idk though like, I can't discount the possibility that BHL isn't lying either. They did give more that I was looking for, even if I'm not exactly enthused by what they did give. And given the list of protects, I can't see why you would claim some of those if you didn't actually do that. I am curious the reasons though since I don't think he gave them yet? But like, I am what I say I am.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #5590 (isolation #100) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:00 am

Post by xofelf »

The ruleset was really good. It was fun to play something I had to think about, though I'm not sure I played it well. I tried anyways!
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #5600 (isolation #101) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:41 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 5592, Thestatusquo wrote:Did you try not dying?
Apparently not hard enough! Curse my lack of sleep schedule making me not have time to try to rebutt and instead get yeeted in my sleep.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”