Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #7508 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:15 am

Post by Lukewarm »

This game was a roller coaster to spectate.

@Unwnd, I think that the flavor and design was spectacular. Best I have seen in my short time on site!!

The errors were unfortunate - but as people have flipped, I started realizing just how much you were having to keep track of. Most roles had 2 actions they could preform every night x 24 players = you had an insane number of actions to resolve every single night. And also 24 players worth of hp and sp to track. - you had a monumental amount of things to keep up with, so don't beat yourself up too much for the error :/
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #7509 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:21 am

Post by Lukewarm »

@Catboi - Unwnd happened to show me your role pm in the spectator thread, and we talked about it a bit there. I was also confused by the elemental damage, and had to ask several questions to understand. Unwnd informed me that at one point there was an ability that interacted with "damage" and he wanted it to interact with your ability [that ability eventually got cut], but he also did not want your ability to hit hp directly. That is why he made "elemental damage" function the way that it did.

@Cabd - Arte would have gotten the result that Flea and Chara were not the same alignment - so not a hard inno+guilty on their own. Flea had enough suspicion on them that it seems likely that would have been enough for a flea elim, which would have left an inno on Chara. We talked about that in detail in the spectator thread before you joined - but by the time you got there, it was being shortened to "an inno and a guilty"
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #7510 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:23 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 5304, Bell wrote:
In post 5300, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 5297, Bell wrote:I think this is about control for you and not about my alignment.
You think I'm a control freak or...?
Yes. I think you’re lukewarm-lite.
Glad to see I left an impression in our singular game together Bell <3

Spoiler:
Hell, less then a game together seeing as how you both replaced in, and replaced out. In our singular game day together
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #7511 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:25 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 7508, Lukewarm wrote:
@Unwnd, I think that the flavor and design was spectacular. Best I have seen in my short time on site!!
Quoting this again, because I think that this was my overall take away while spectating, and do not want it to get buried in my other messages
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #7557 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Just my two cents, as a spectator.

If Unwnd saw something he thought my be breaking the rules, and took it to a list mod, and the list mod decided it deserved a modkill - then unwnd has nothing to apologize for. The final decision came from the list mod, and if you think that the listmod's decision was incorrect, that is the person you should address with the issue.

You claim to want uniformity in how the decisions are made across games, but having this conversation with Unwnd does nothing to achieve the outcome you claim you want. That consistency is in the hands of the list mods.

Like, make a topic about the rule, say you want the list mods to clarify / adjust the metric they use to make modkill decisions. Have that discussion publicly, see how the rest of the player base feels about the rule, and see if you can get the list mods to weigh in.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #7558 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Lukewarm »

But even then - Don't make it about Mastina or Unwnd

If you want consistency, it should probably be about the rule itself and how it is arbitrated by the list mods.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”