Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Flavor Leaf vs. Hectic [Game Over]

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:46 pm

Post by Krazy »

VS.

~~~FLAVOR LEAF VS. HECTIC~~~

• Seventeen players square off in a game with a town Flavor Leaf stump and a mafia Hectic stump!
  • Confirmed single ball 13:4 town:scum
  • 10 day day 1, 8 day dayphases after that, 2 day nights
  • Alignment will be based on a picking system consistent with previous Vs. games.
  • This is not a bastard game. There will be no mid-game alignment changes. There will be no beloved princess or governor. There will be no mafia traitor. There may be some "large theme swing" mechanics including additional scum killing power under certain conditions. Additionally this game will be using many, but not all, of the Booneytoonz Guidelines and will have a lot of confirmed information about plausible mechanical roles. That being said, there may be an unusually large number of red herrings as well.
  • The scum faction will have daytalk and discord servers if desired.

PLAYERLIST
  1. Ydrasse
  2. Glory and Mel (Gamma Emerald+Alisae)
  3. Venus Mars and Pluto (Nancy Drew 39, Auro, and Shiro)
  4. Morning Tweet
  5. Titus
  6. Xtoxm
  7. Starcrossed (Pooky+Kanna Hydra)
  8. Hopkirk
  9. Lunar Martian
  10. chkflip
  11. Dannflor
  12. Firebringer
  13. skitter30
  14. unwnd
  15. RCEnigma
  16. catboiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
  17. Chara
[/list]

FLIPS
Spoiler:
Day 1 Dannflor,
ODD-NIGHT NEIGHBORIZER, EVEN-NIGHT JACK OF ALL TRADES
-- viewtopic.php?p=12532212#p12532212
Night 1 chkflip,
MILLER EVEN-NIGHT NON-ADJACENT VIGILANTE, NOVICE COMPLEX ODD-NIGHT VIGILANTE
viewtopic.php?p=12538716#p12538716
Day 2 Titus,
VANILLA TOWN
viewtopic.php?p=12550458#p12550458
Night 2 RCEnigma,
TOWN MASON
viewtopic.php?p=12554811#p12554811
Day 3 catboi
MAFIA STICKY FRUIT VENDOR
viewtopic.php?p=12574183#p12574183
Night 3 Firebringer
TOWN ASCETIC JACK OF ALL TRADES
viewtopic.php?p=12578725#p12578725
Day 4 skitter30
TOWN UPSIDE DOWN MILLER
viewtopic.php?p=12585181#p12585181

Mod links: Mathblade's Topic -- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=75213

reminder note: replacement list coding should look like -- NicoRobin:jjh927,Taly:Creature
Deadlist should look like: Titus-2,CheekyTeeky-3,Furret und Woopers-5,Shiro-6,Pink Ball-7,Auro-8
Spoiler: VoteCount Settings
priorVCNumber=0
url=viewtopic.php?f=3&t=85656
playerList=Chara,catboi,RCEnigma,unwnd,skitter30,Firebringer,Dannflor,chkflip,Lunar Martian,Hopkirk,Starcrossed{PookyTheMagicalBear+Kanna},Xtoxm,Titus,Morning Tweet{Tweetie},Ydrasse,Venus Mars and Pluto{Nancy Drew 39+Auro+Shiro},Gamma Emerald,Flavor Leaf/t/,Hectic/t/
replacementList=Gamma Emerald:Glory and Mel
moderatorNames=Krazy,Jingle
dayStartNumbers=0,2522,4017,6365,7453,7997
cleanDay=true
deadline=(expired on 2021-02-19 20:57:25)
deadList=chkflip-1,RCEnigma-2,Firebringer-3,unwnd-4,Hopkirk-5
flavor=Image
voteOverrides=
color=purple
Last edited by Krazy on Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:45 am, edited 34 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by Krazy »

Checklist

Scum day talk?
Yes, and discords if desired
Multitasking?
Actually, everyone has multitasking :mrgreen: :lol: :cool: :evil: :twisted: :shifty:
Does flavor have an effect?
Not as much as in some of my games
Unique Mechanic?
Absolutely
New Mutations?
I honestly never figured out the difference between mutations and variants to be honest, so maybe?
Multiball?
Confirmed Single Ball
Third Party?
Confirmed Single Ball

Spoiler: Versus Series rules
  • Signup Rules
    • There will be nineteen players in all.
    • There will be two treestumps: One town and one scum. These players are decided presignups and indicated in the signup title.
    • Seventeen players will /in.
    • This game has wisdom of the stumps and mod due to the drafting mechanics.
    • 13 players will be town and 4 will be group scum. There are no third parties or traitors.
  • Creating the Teams
    • The Masonry
      • The Town stump picks how many masons they want up to three.
      • For each mason the town stump doesn't pick, they get a one shot normal role of their choice with any normal modifier. Both treestumps are ascetic and unkillable.
      • Once the town stump has determined how many masons they want, they submit a list of that many players plus four. (Ex: If the stump picked three masons, the stump would submit seven names.) This will be their mason pool.
      • The moderator(s) will take this list and remove the scumteam.
      • The moderator(s) will then randomize the remaining names to determine the masons.
      • These player(s) will then get a private PT with the town treestump.
    • Drafting the Scumteam
      • It's strongly recommended that the scum treestump have discord, skype, or be willing to use site chat to draft their scumteam.
      • From the list of 17 players, the moderators say two players who cannot be scum.
      • The scum treestump drafts a player.
      • The moderator(s) then determine two players who cannot be scum.
      • The scum drafter picks again.
      • Two more get removed.
      • This continues until the scum team is filed.
      • The scum and their stump have a PT.
    • Creating the setup
      • Once the scumteam has their players, the scum treestump creates their team's roles.
      • The scumteam can pick most anything they want, and the moderators balance town around their pick.
      • The scumstump may also submit two rules the moderators must follow when designing the setup. (Ex: No cops/gunsmiths, All town must be joats). Any broken rules will be rejected.
      • The scumteam may not pick any alignment changing roles or any roles that automatically tell them who the masons are. Any gamebreakingly OP scum roles will be rejected.
      • Once the scumteam has their roles and the masons are determined, the moderators design the setup within 48 hours.
      • Balance is strived for but not guaranteed.
      • The moderators may create new roles or mechanics to create a fun setup.

Spoiler: Boilerplate Rules
The Boilerplate Rules

important bit
  • Day one will be 10 days, 8 day dayphases after that
  • 48 hour night phase
  • Majority FLIPS
  • 48 hours before prod, 24 hours before replacement after prod. Slots that do not confirm role pms in 24 hours may be replaced.
  • Hydras must sign consistently; they can change their handle if desired but should approximately stick to the Hydra Key
  • Jingle is co-mod

General

1. This game uses sitewide rules: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6470
1a. Do not private message other users about anything having to do with this game in any circumstance even/especially if you are dead/have replaced out/are spectating/etc. If you even think it might be a grey area, it is not a grey area, it is not ok. This includes informal conversations on discord. Do not refer indirectly to game events in this game until the game is complete, including in signatures, signup threads, or anywhere else. Do not refer to statements made in this game in this game in other games.
2. No reference, whatsoever, should be made about other ongoing games. Ever. Not directly, not indirectly, not at all. -- viewtopic.php?f=4&t=30908

Respect

1. Be nicer to other people than they are to you. Attack the play not the player.
1a.
Replace outs will only be accepted by Private Message, not in game. If you are replacing out, do not discuss this in thread until it is confirmed with the moderator. Players cannot cancel replacement requests, even if a replacement has not been found. PMing the moderator that you wish or need to replace out will be taken as final. Once you have made that PM, please do not continue to post in the game thread.
Assume good faith for replace-outs. If you replace out, please do not comment directly or indirectly about the game in other sections of the site including the queue and/or your signature. This falls into the broad umbrella of "outside influence."
1b. Please do not ask other players to replace out, discourage them from playing the game, or otherwise create a hostile gaming environment. This is now also a sitewide rule.
Play to win.

2a.
You must read your role pm, and confirm that you understand your role.

2b.
Do not state, whether honest or false, that you have not read your role pm
in-thread. If I somehow forget to send you a role pm or send you multiple role pms, please contact me
by pm
2c. You can claim scum, and you can claim scum with someone else provided that the moderator can reasonably suspect non-malicious motives behind such.
2d. Scum can night kill their teammates, but I must see evidence that such a move is not game-throwing.
2e. Do not say or imply that you have not been reading the thread. If you need time to catch up, you can say this.
Avoid using the plain spoiler (blackout tag). Use spoiler= instead!
This is wrong.

Videos and animated Gifs can be posted in the main thread, but please try to keep it within reason. Do not try to break the site or make the thread unreadable to mobile users.

5. Cryptography and other forms of codes are generally not allowed. Breadcrumbs are generally okay.
Constant off-topic posting will not be tolerated.

Provable randomness is strongly discouraged.
In particular, do not use the dice tag.
8. Hydras -- Hydras must sign posts according to their requested handle, decided day 1 or pre-game. You are welcome to post an ego post on your main. Hydra slips will not result in warnings, although you should not treat your main as your head of the hydra. Personally, I think there is no need to quote hydra slips on the hydra account, although I won't stop you from doing this either.
9. Please try to make the game at least relatively mobile friendly. On that note, please try not to quote large chunks of embedded quote chains for short replies--if you are really just referring to the last thing someone said, just say @playername and then reply rather than quoting a large quote chain for another short reply.

Honor

1. Do not attempt to impersonate the moderator.
Purple is my color, but you may use it as long as you are not attempting to impersonate me with it.
Note I don't actually edit in replies all that often. I also often just write replies using normal text.
2. Do not edit or delete your post if for some reason you have the ability to do so. This includes on any related discord server.
Do not attempt to get the moderator to influence the game.
This rule does not refer to day abilities, if any exist, that are stated in your role PM. Please refrain from asking too many questions of the moderator about roleclaims unless absolutely necessary.
4a. PM me regarding VC related questions; V/LA can be declared in thread.
4b.
Do not discuss any disciplinary actions that the moderator takes in-thread.

4c. If there is a declared day action, you can ask the moderator to confirm that day actions have resolved, rather than waiting only for the next Vote Count. If the day action was fake, or if the day action was real but failed, either way the stated moderator response will be: "All pending day actions have resolved."
Trust tells are prohibited.

5a.
Do not replace out in such a manner as to confirm your alignment.

Do not quote or copy-paste moderator communications and other forms of private communications (exception to this -- scum can post their role pms in the scum pt). -- While you can copy/paste communication from hydra discord servers, you should make sure that the text is converted to plain text, and especially that all embedded hyperlinks to player names are removed. Please do not enable timestamps either.

6a. Post links to anything except the main thread, timestamps, and read statuses should never be referenced in the game thread.
Access list numbers in private topics are also covered by this rule.

6b. You may directly copy-paste
unflavored night action results
(usually in bold) as well as your alignment, flip role, and effective role from your role pm, but
do not directly quote them
6c. Confirmed same-alignment players can quote their role PMs in their private topics (i.e. masons).
6d. Do not quote your hydra PT in the game thread or include embedded links to your hydra PT in the game thread. You can copy and paste text from your hydra PT so long as it is plain text and does not include links to any posts in the hydra PT.
7. No Bah! posts.

Miscellaneous

1. Follow the spirit of the rules.
1a.
Do not attempt to find loopholes in the ruleset.

1b. While the moderator will generally assume good-faith, action can be taken against inadvertent rule breaks if deemed necessary.
All PTs will be released within 24 hours of the game's conclusion.
Players in any thread except the Dead PT may request redactions at any time
before
I release the PT. The dead thread is released immediately on the conclusion of the game.
3. The moderator reserves the right to update this ruleset as necessary.
New items will be underlined
, and
deleted items will be striked through.
(Note: The markup on this line is an example.)

Setup-Specific Rules

Activity and Deadline Rules

1. Day one lasts 10 days, other day phases will last 8 days. Nights last 24 hours.
Nights may be extended if a replacement is needed.
There will be a minimum of 24 hours between the time a replacement is found and when night actions are due.
3. You will be prodded after
48 hours
of inactivity; this does not change on weekends. All prods should be responded to
in-thread unless the thread is locked in which case pm is acceptable.

4. 2 prod dodges are equivalent to a single prod. If you are prodded again from prod-dodging, you may not prod dodge. Prodges must still include some game content: "Krazy is still scum", "Krazy is still town," and "I like this wagon" are good enough for a prodge. While a subjective rule, prod dodges are objectively defined as posts that consist of little or no content related to the game with the sole purpose of avoiding prodding. Minimum content is not defined here as to mitigate abuse, but do realize that this rule is applied as objectively as possible.
V/LAs should generally be announced in-thread, not by pm.
You should also set V/LA in the User CP to make sure I do not forget.
6. If you have
regular weekend V/LA
, it is
your responsibility
to either inform me at the end of
each week
or to remember to set V/LA status.
V/LA players must post at least once every 96 hours.
Excessively long V/LAs (
14 days or longer
) may have stricter requirements imposed on them.
8. I reserve the right to warn and replace players whom I believe are exploiting loopholes in the activity rules. Please note that players are expected to do more than the bare minimum as outlined by these prodding rules. I reserve the right to warn and/or replace players whom I believe are exploiting loopholes in the activity rules, or are otherwise not treating the game as the commitment they signed up for.

Voting, FLIPPING, and Twilight Rules
  1. To vote, use
    Vote: Player
    or VOTE: Player.
  2. To unvote, use
    Unvote: Player
    or UNVOTE: Player.
  3. You do not have to unvote to change votes.
    Furthermore, I will only track the last *valid* vote in your post.
    Vote Conspiracy
    will not change your existing vote.
  4. Player abbreviations are allowed, although it must be *obvious* who your abbreviation refers to -- to the vote counter, preferably. If your vote is not being caught by the vote counter scrubber, I may edit your post.
  5. Hammer occurs when votes equal to half of all living players (rounded down) plus one cast a vote against the same player (or No Flip). All votes after a hammer will not be counted, and the hammered player is the one who will flip. The time following a hammer is Twilight, and all players may continue talking.
  6. No FLIP will occur if deadline is reached without a hammer.
[/quote]
Last edited by Krazy on Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by Krazy »

Movement

Night actions will resolve first. After all conventional night actions have resolved, movement will occur.

Movement will occur in the order of the playerlist.

I.e.

Player 1: Does nothing.
Player 2: Moves down one.
Player 3: Moves up one.

Would have Player 2 move down one first, which would go to-->
Player 1 (Did nothing)
Player 3 (Will move up one next)
Player 2 (Movement complete)

And then would have player 3 move up one, which would go to-->
Player 3 (Moved up one)
Player 1 (Did nothing)
Player 2 (Moved down one)

As the final result of movement.

Note --
Pregame order is:
-Signups / initial design phase
-Picking Phase
-Finish Redesign
-Scum team allocation of roles
-Randomize initial player order list
Last edited by Krazy on Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by Krazy »

Sample VT pm:
Vanilla TownWelcome to Flavor Leaf vs. Hectic!

Spoiler:

You are
Vanilla Town

Walkies: You can move up or down the player list by one slot at night. This will resolve based on your position in the player order at the start of the night phase.

Win:
You win when the mafia is dead or Hectic concedes by saying "Boon just might be the greatest town player of all time" in bold.

Game thread here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=85656

Confirm:
Please confirm by responding with your alignment and role name

Flavor LeafWelcome to Flavor Leaf vs. Hectic!

Spoiler:

You are Flavor Leaf, a
Town Stump

You are a Stump, and cannot be targeted by night OR day actions, your vote does not count, and you do not count for parity for scum win conditions to be prevented. If something would compulsively target your slot, they instead target the next most logical slot.

Masons: During the pre-game, you get to select the number of masons you would like in the game, and a list of names to be selected for those mason picks to the mods, who will pick on your behalf. If you pick fewer than 3 masons, you will get a one-shot ability for each mason you don't pick.

In the Know: You will be PM'd a fact about something that Hectic knows about the setup at the game start.

Alt-Party: You may post in the game thread under a list of alts and are not allowed to confirm which of the alts are your own and which are Hectic's in the game thread.

A Very Boonie Hug: During the day, you can move one player in the player list to be adjacent to you. (I.e., if you are in position 3, and target someone in position 13, they will be moved to position 4.) Activate this by saying
Come here,
[name]
and get a boonie hug!
This ability can be used once.

Walkies: You can move up or down the player list by
one
TWO slots at night. This will resolve based on your position in the player order at the start of the night phase.

Win:
You win when the mafia is dead or Hectic concedes by saying "Boon just might be the greatest town player of all time" in bold.

Mason thread / Stump thread here: [redacted]

Confirm:

HecticWelcome to Flavor Leaf vs. Hectic!

Spoiler:

You are Hectic, a
Mafia Stump.

You are a Stump, and cannot be targeted by night OR day actions, your vote does not count, and you do not count for parity for scum win conditions to be prevented. If something would compulsively target your slot, they instead target the next most logical slot according to their compulsion.

Mafia team: You get to pick your mafia team one at a time.

In the know: You know something about the setup, and you know that Flavor Leaf knows what you know about the setup.

Alt-Party: You may post in the game thread under a list of alts and are not allowed to confirm which of the alts are your own and which are Hectic's in the game thread.

A Very Hectic Hug: During the day, you can target one player for a hug, and their list in the player order will be totally randomized based on the number of living players. (I.e., if you target someone in position #5, and there are 8 players alive, a 1d8 dice will be rolled and the player's position will be moved to that point.) Activate this by saying
Come here,
[name]
and get a Hectic hug!
This ability can be used once.

Walkies: You can move up or down the player list by
one
TWO slots at night. This will resolve based on your position in the player order at the start of the night phase.

Win:
You win when the mafia is no longer outnumbered by a simple majority or Flavor Leaf concedes by saying "Hectic just might be the greatest mafia player of all time" in bold.

Mafia thread here: [redacted]

Confirm:
Last edited by Krazy on Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:46 am, edited 5 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by Krazy »

,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸
Booney
KrazyToonz Guidelines ,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸

Guidelines Key:

BooneyToonz Rolebook: Any Roles.
Boon Bank: At least 1, no more than 2.
Variants: At least 2, no more than 3.
ContraBoon'd: Never acceptable.

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· BooneyToonz RoleBook ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are free game. Any of these roles are acceptable within the BooneyToonz games. This mostly coincides with the Normal Queue. Generally, when roles are added to the Normal Queue Guidelines, they shall be updated here as well.

Town Only

Vanilla Townie, Friendly Neighbor, Innocent Child, Juvenile Delinquent, Mason, Named Townie

Mafia Only

Mafia Goon, Named Scummie

Any Alignment

Miller, Super Saint, Vigilante, Vengeful, Ascetic, Babysitter, Bodyguard, Bunyip, Commuter, Cop, Detective, Doctor, Follower, Fruit Vendor, Gunsmith, Hider, Inventor, Jack of All Trades, Jailkeeper, Lover, Messenger, Motion Detector, Multitasking, Neapolitan, Neighbor, Neighborizer, Psychologist, PT Cop, Roleblocker, Rolecop, Rolestopper, Tracker, Traffic Analyst, Universal Backup, Vanilla Cop, Visitor, Voyeur, Watcher, Willbooster

Modifiers

Activate,Announcing, Ascetic, Backup, Bulletproof, Complex, Combined, Desperate, Enabler, Informed, Macho, Neighbor, Non-Consecutive Night, Weak, X-Shot, Ninja, Compulsive, Loyal, Disloyal, Loud, Recharged, Reflexive, Simple, Split, Strongman, Night Specific (Any form, Even/Odd/Novice included) [this will be updated soon]

NEW and MODIFIED Modifiers

These modifiers are not 'boon bank' even though they are distinct to this setup, and can be used in any number of other roles.

Right side up: Your targeted night actions can only target those above you in the player list.
Upside down: Your targeted night actions can only target those below you in the player list.
Non-adjacent: Your targeted night actions can only target those that are not adjacent to you in the player list.
Adjacent: Your targeted night actions can only target those that are adjacent to you in the player list.
Magical: If your target is "away from town" or "in another universe", your action will still succeed, and you will allow all other actions performed on your target to succeed, even if it would normally fail from modifiers such as "Disloyal".

*There can be flavor adjustments to any of the above roles without it counting as a variant.

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· Boon Bank ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are roles that have been seen before, but are not free reign. One of these roles is acceptable, if more are used, they will take the spot of a variant role.

Symbiotic
Spoiler:
During the first night of the game, you must target someone by PM'ing the mod. This action cannot be prevented by any means. If this person is ever successfully targeted for a night kill, you will be killed in their place. If you and your target are not of the same alignment, all investigative actions that are targeted towards you or your target will fail. In other words, you and your target will be ascetic for investigative roles only. You will not be informed of this.

Enchantress
Spoiler:
Every night, you may target a player. You will force that player to commute, meaning any actions performed by or targeting your target will fail. If your target is not aligned with town, you will also commute during the night. You will not be informed of this. If you were to be roleblocked, your action will not go through.

StickyFruit Vendor
Spoiler:
At night, you will give your target a "Sticky Fruit". They will be informed that they have received a Sticky Fruit, but not who they received it from. They will be informed that they may pass it along the following night. Any player given a Sticky Fruit will be immune to all actions, EXCEPT for killing actions, the night they receive the fruit.

Renegade
Spoiler:
Each night, you may give a modifier (out of a given list) out to a player. This can be a permanent modifier or apply to only the next action.

Archaeologist:
Credit: Something_Smart
Spoiler:
Each night, you will passively target each player who dies that night. You will get a complete list of all actions they took that night and all previous nights, and who was targeted by that action. (This is very strong but can be nerfed several way: limited-shot active ability, allowing them to see only actions taken in the same night, forcing them to target a player who died in a previous night instead of auto-targeting.)

Disabler:
Credit: Something_Smart
Spoiler:
Any action targeting you at night cannot be used the next night-- players are informed of this as soon as it occurs (but the Disabler is never informed). Can affect the factional kill. (Optional: make this a targeted active ability instead)

Suicide Bomber
Spoiler:
Anytime during the day, you may activate your ability. You will die, but you will be able to kill someone else with you immediately.

Hunter/Hunted
Spoiler:
These roles will take the spot of the Boon Bank. Hunter has to have the Hunted killed before a specific day. These are innately Third Party, and can be combined with other roles. If they have something not in the Role Book, they will be considered Variants

Superstar
Credit: TemporalLich
Spoiler:
May confirm Role publicly, but not alignment.

❚█══█❚ ContraBoon'd ❚█══█❚

These are roles that are never allowed, not even as a variant role, however Extravaganza’s may use mechanics from this, a player cannot be the role themselves.

Non-Sane Cop, Blank Vig, Non-Sane or Quack Doctor, Cultist, Jester, Mafia Mason, Vanillaizer, Beloved Princess, Governor, Godfather, Percentage*, Paranoid Gun Owner

*In this game, Hectic will have a RNG-related ability, but that will be publicly stated at the start of the game.
Last edited by Krazy on Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:45 am, edited 7 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by Krazy »

This is the MECHANICAL order list, for resolving Walkies
  1. Hopkirk
  2. skitter30
  3. unwnd
  4. RCEnigma
  5. Gamma Emerald
  6. Morning Tweet
  8. chkflip
  9. Chara
  10. Dannflor
  11. catboi
  12. Flavor Leaf
  13. Ydrasse
  14. Xtoxm
  15. Hectic
  16. Venus Mars and Pluto (Nancy Drew 39, Auro, and Shiro)
  17. Titus
  18. Firebringer
  19. Lunar Martian
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Krazy »

~~~Hydra Key~~~

Venus, Mars, and Pluto
Venus - Shiro
Mars - Nancy Drew 39
Pluto - Auro

(If unsigned, probably nancy)

Starcrossed
~Taki - PookyTheMagicalBear
~Mitsuha - Kanna

(If unsigned, probably pooky)
Last edited by Krazy on Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Krazy »

ImageImageImage

Day 1 Begins and will end by (expired on 2021-01-26 20:09:11)
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #25 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 21, unwnd wrote:What if Krazy trolled FL and everyone is just scum this game

Flavor Leaf is confirmed to not be scum this game
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.1

Starcrossed(2)
~ (15), (7)

Firebringer(2)
~ (6), (15)
RCEnigma(1)
~ (12)
Chara(1)
~ (8)

Not Voting (11): Chara(0), Firebringer(12), chkflip(0), Lunar Martian(0), Hopkirk(0), Xtoxm(0), Titus(0), Morning Tweet(0), Ydrasse(0), Venus Mars and Pluto(0), Gamma Emerald(0)

With 17 alive it takes 9 to Flip.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-26 20:09:11)

MOD REMINDERSWill try to figure out how to set up stump votes soon.

FLAVORImage
Last edited by Krazy on Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #129 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.2

Starcrossed(3)
~ (22), (9), (10)

RCEnigma(2)
~ (15), (2)
Firebringer(1)
~ (8), (21)
Chara(1)
~ (15)

Not Voting (11): Firebringer(13), chkflip(0), Lunar Martian(0), Hopkirk(0), Xtoxm(0), Titus(0), Morning Tweet(0), Ydrasse(0), Venus Mars and Pluto(0), Gamma Emerald(0), Flavor Leaf(0)

With 17 alive it takes 9 to FLIP.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-26 20:09:41)

MOD REMINDERSTesting stump vote count settings

FLAVORImage
Last edited by Krazy on Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 219, Morality wrote:Alright, so here's what we're going to do:
All millers claim early on, or you will be faded if we find out later.

possible there are scum Millers? I don't know if this follows BooneyToonz exactly.
4 town only roles were changed to any alignment, you can see the changes are those out of alphabetical order at the start of "any alignment"
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by Krazy »

Just FYI I'm not going to try to get the scrubber to catch alt votes for the stumps because that would technically out the alt.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.3

Gamma Emerald(2)
~ (14), (14)

Firebringer(2)
~ (18), (76), (40)
Chara(2)
~ (25), (26)
Starcrossed(1)
~ (37)
Morning Tweet(1)
~ (37)
Dannflor(1)
~ (29)

Not Voting (9): chkflip(0), Lunar Martian(0), Hopkirk(1), Xtoxm(0), Titus(2), Ydrasse(24), Venus Mars and Pluto(2), Gamma Emerald(5), Flavor Leaf(9)

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-26 20:09:43)

MOD REMINDERSchkflip has never posted. Please verify player interest.
Lunar Martian has never posted. Please verify player interest.
Xtoxm has never posted. Please verify player interest.

FLAVORImage
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 390, Chara wrote:
In post 385, Krazy wrote:Hopkirk(1)
Hopkirk's posted?

The post count tracker sometimes is wacky, and no he has not.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 406, unwnd wrote:As long as one of them isn't serial experiments lain you're fine
wtf do you have against Serial Experiments Lain?

this is my life in pandemic 0.o

vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.4

Chara(3)
~ (43), (33), (54)

Gamma Emerald(2)
~ (14), (17)
Firebringer(2)
~ (26), (95), (60)
Morning Tweet(1)
~ (80)
Dannflor(1)
~ (41)

Not Voting (9): chkflip(0), Lunar Martian(4), Hopkirk(1), Xtoxm(0), Titus(4), Ydrasse(62), Venus Mars and Pluto(2), Gamma Emerald(5), Flavor Leaf(15)

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-26 20:10:07)

MOD REMINDERSchkflip has never posted. Please verify player interest.
Xtoxm has never posted. Please verify player interest.
*Hopkirk also hasn't posted yet kappa

FLAVORImage
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #774 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:53 pm

Post by Krazy »

pagebot
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:53 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.5

Gamma Emerald(2)
~ (14), (32)

Chara(2)
~ (43), (34)
Venus Mars and Pluto(1)
~ (51)
Starcrossed(1)
~ (89)
RCEnigma(1)
~ (77)
Morning Tweet(1)
~ (103)
Firebringer(1)
~ (26), (106)

Not Voting (9): chkflip(0), Lunar Martian(8), Hopkirk(1), Xtoxm(0), Titus(4), Ydrasse(76), Venus Mars and Pluto(4), Gamma Emerald(6), Flavor Leaf(57)

With 17 alive it takes 9 to flip.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-26 20:09:34)

FLAVORImage
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1042 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:03 am

Post by Krazy »

Can I subscribe to the newsletter for updates on "toy story meets game of thrones"
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:05 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 1043, Flavor Leaf wrote:Not gonna lie, I totally tried to go with 0 Masons this game, and stack myself with abilities, but Krazy said I couldn't do that.
No I said you couldn't have one of those abilities be a multitasking split 16-shot strongman vigilante
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1294 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:05 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.6

Venus Mars and Pluto(4)
~ (64), (96), (117), (13)

Chara(3)
~ (49), (35), (54)
unwnd(2)
~ (32), (149)
Gamma Emerald(2)
~ (14), (50)
Lunar Martian(1)
~ (55)
Firebringer(1)
~ (36), (181)

Not Voting (5): Lunar Martian(8), Xtoxm(0), Ydrasse(124), Gamma Emerald(23), Flavor Leaf(135)

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-26 20:08:52)

MOD REMINDERSXtoxm has never posted. Please verify player interest.

FLAVORImage
Last edited by Krazy on Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1449 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by Krazy »

pagebot
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1450 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.7

Chara(4)
~ (55), (35), (55), (146)

Venus Mars and Pluto(2)
~ (110), (23)
unwnd(2)
~ (32), (159)
Gamma Emerald(2)
~ (14), (50)
Firebringer(1)
~ (36), (207)
Dannflor(1)
~ (74)
chkflip(1)
~ (103)

Not Voting (5): Lunar Martian(8), Xtoxm(0), Ydrasse(125), Gamma Emerald(23), Flavor Leaf(136)

With 17 alive it takes 9 to flip

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-26 20:10:14)

FLAVORImage
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1462 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by Krazy »

As a general rule reminder, please keep thoughts about whether you need to replace out, or may need to replace out, out of the game thread. This is not a specific warning, just a reminder for everyone. I do appreciate that this game moved very fast and people are free to vent about the pace if they need to.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1532 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.8

Chara(3)
~ (38), (55), (151)

unwnd(2)
~ (32), (159)
RCEnigma(2)
~ (9), (119)
Dannflor(2)
~ (78), (57)
chkflip(2)
~ (108), (57)
Venus Mars and Pluto(1)
~ (23)
Gamma Emerald(1)
~ (14)
Firebringer(1)
~ (36), (210)

Not Voting (4): Lunar Martian(17), Ydrasse(130), Gamma Emerald(28), Flavor Leaf(148)

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-26 20:09:29)

MOD REMINDERSWE DID IT BOIS AND GALS! NO MOD REMINDERS!

FLAVORImage
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1652 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.9

Dannflor(5)
~ (81), (58), (160), (246), (16)

unwnd(2)
~ (32), (159)
chkflip(2)
~ (57), (29)
Chara(2)
~ (38), (55)
Venus Mars and Pluto(1)
~ (25)
RCEnigma(1)
~ (122)
Firebringer(0)
~ (37)

Not Voting (5): Lunar Martian(20), Ydrasse(137), (130), Gamma Emerald(28), Flavor Leaf(159)

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-26 20:10:19)

FLAVORImage
Last edited by Krazy on Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1763 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:33 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 1720, skitter30 wrote:
In post 0, Krazy wrote:Ydrasse - town?
Gamma Emerald - town?
Venus Mars and Pluto (Nancy Drew 39, Auro, and Shiro) - scum?
Morning Tweet - idk lean scum
Titus - null
Xtoxm - null
Starcrossed (Pooky+Kanna Hydra) idk lean town
Hopkirk - town?
Lunar Martian - town?
chkflip - town???
Dannflor - scum?
Firebringer - town? not sure
skitter30 - shining beacon of towniness
unwnd - town
RCEnigma - idk
catboiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii - town
Chara - scum?
that's where i'm at

Not a warning, but please try not to quote mod posts and then edit the mod posts as that can be confusing for replacements later on.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1855 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:38 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 1, Krazy wrote:Hydras must sign consistently; they can change their handle if desired but should approximately stick to the Hydra Key

btw I forgot to make a hydra key, but do try to sign posts please
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2102 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.10

Dannflor(4)
~ (100), (58), (317), (17)

Chara(3)
~ (42), (83), (208)
unwnd(2)
~ (182), (37)
Xtoxm(1)
~ (46)
RCEnigma(1)
~ (153)
Morning Tweet(1)
~ (58)
chkflip(1)
~ (65)
Firebringer(0)
~ (47)

Not Voting (5): Lunar Martian(20), Ydrasse(160), (176), Gamma Emerald(31), Flavor Leaf(220)

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-26 20:09:18)

FLAVORImage
Last edited by Krazy on Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2103 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by Krazy »

Although I personally find the gimmick hilarious, I probably need to ask the stumps to discontinue the use of any alts that actively impersonate players in the game thread. It was funny while it lasted but the meme has now run its course.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2175 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:13 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.11

Dannflor(5)
~ (101), (65), (317), (18), (36)

Chara(3)
~ (43), (83), (225)
unwnd(2)
~ (182), (37)
Xtoxm(1)
~ (49)
RCEnigma(1)
~ (153)
Morning Tweet(1)
~ (58)
chkflip(1)
~ (65)
Firebringer(0)
~ (47)

Not Voting (4): Lunar Martian(24), Ydrasse(161), (204), Flavor Leaf(223)

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-26 20:10:11)

FLAVORImage
Last edited by Krazy on Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2191 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:56 am

Post by Krazy »

The stump votes are included on vote counts to see where they indicated they would like people to vote, but they do not count for numbers or majority. So the line where stumps are voting will always have one extra name (3 voters but only 2 votes counting, etc.)
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2352 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:41 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.12

Dannflor(7)
~ (108), (98), (330), (18), (36), (254), (161), (89)

Morning Tweet(3)
~ (58), (246), (195)
Chara(2)
~ (44), (229)
Xtoxm(1)
~ (57)
unwnd(1)
~ (38)
chkflip(1)
~ (65)
Venus Mars and Pluto(0)
~ (48)

Not Voting (2): Lunar Martian(24), Ydrasse(172)

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-26 20:11:45)

FLAVORImage
Last edited by Krazy on Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2400 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Krazy »

I'll go ahead and set up a hydra key if people are going to be signing using hydra-specific names. @Starcrossed if you can PM me the both-heads key I'll add it to page 1. @V/M/P if you could sign more often and make it clearer which heads sign less frequently that would help too.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2404 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 6, Krazy wrote:~~~Hydra Key~~~

Venus, Mars, and Pluto
Venus - Shiro
Mars - Nancy Drew 39
Pluto - Auro

Starcrossed
~??? - Kanna

I think this is correct, if Starcrossed could say what Kanna is signing as that'd be nice
Last edited by Krazy on Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2494 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 6, Krazy wrote:~~~Hydra Key~~~

Venus, Mars, and Pluto
Venus - Shiro
Mars - Nancy Drew 39
Pluto - Auro

(If unsigned, probably nancy)

Starcrossed
~Mitsuha - Kanna

(If unsigned, probably pooky)
Ok this is where I'm at no need to apologize for missed signs so long as the string of posts generally indicate who is posting.

@nancy it would still help if you sign the first few posts at least before you begin a string
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2518 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 1.FINAL

Dannflor(9)
~ (111), (107), (351), (19), (41), (274), (164), (89), (243), (60)
-- HAMMER
unwnd(2)
~ (54), (283)
Morning Tweet(2)
~ (58), (197)
chkflip(1)
~ (72)
Chara(1)
~ (44)
Venus Mars and Pluto(0)
~ (48)

Not Voting (2): Lunar Martian(25), Ydrasse(188)

With 17 alive it took 9 to FLIP.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-26 20:09:35)

FLAVORImage
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2519 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by Krazy »

Dannflor has been FLIPPED! He was...

Spoiler:
Odd-Night Neighborizer, Even-Night Jack of All TradesWelcome to Flavor Leaf vs. Hectic!

You are a
Mafia Odd-Night Neighborizer, Even-Night Jack of All Trades.

You are on a mafia team with: [names]

Odd-Night Neighborizer -- On odd nights, you can add players to a neighborhood entitled "Venus."

Even-Night Jack of all trades -- You may use each of these abilities once on Even Nights:
-Oracle -- Learn something about the setup (not guaranteed to be useful and may be at risk of being misleading but certainly true).
-Bus Driver -- Target two different players, and redirect all night actions that would target one to the other.
-PT Cop -- Target someone to learn whether they had access to any private topics at the start of night.

Walkies: You can move up or down the player list by one slot at night. This will resolve based on your position in the player order at the start of the night phase.

Win:
You win when the mafia is no longer outnumbered by a simple majority or Flavor Leaf concedes by saying "Hectic just might be the greatest mafia player of all time" in bold.

Mafia thread here: [I guess I'll redact this? *shrug*]

Confirm:

It is now night 1! Please send in night actions within (expired on 2021-01-22 00:24:09)! THERE WILL BE NO REMINDER TO SEND IN WALKIES, and if you forget I will just assume you're not moving.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2520 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by Krazy »

Day will likely start ~1 hour late for those waiting up
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2521 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by Krazy »

During the night, chkflip was killed! He was...

Spoiler:
Miller Even-Night Non-Adjacent Vigilante, Novice Complex Odd-Night VigilanteWelcome to Flavor Leaf vs. Hectic!

You are a
Miller Even-Night Non-Adjacent Vigilante, Novice Complex Odd-Night Vigilante

Miller: Alignment cops will show you as aligned with the mafia. Loyal and Disloyal modifiers will act as though you are aligned with the mafia.

Even-Night Non-Adjacent Vigilante: On even-numbered nights, you may target a player that is not adjacent to you in the player list with a killing action.

Novice: You do not act on night 1.

Odd-Night Complex Vigilante: On odd nights, you may target a player with a killing action. This action will fail on vanilla roles (vanilla town, mafia goon).

Win:

Confirm:
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2522 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by Krazy »

Walkies Resolution, Day 2 -- This is the new mechanical order of players:
  1. Hopkirk
  2. skitter30
  3. RCEnigma
  4. unwnd
  5. Morning Tweet
  6. Gamma Emerald
  8. Flavor Leaf
  9. Chara
  10. Ydrasse
  11. catboi
  12. Xtoxm
  13. Hectic
  14. Venus Mars and Pluto (Nancy Drew 39, Auro, and Shiro)
  15. Titus
  16. Firebringer
  17. Lunar Martian
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2523 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by Krazy »

ImageImageImage

Day 2 Begins and will end by (expired on 2021-01-30 01:59:49)
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2538 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:12 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 2.1

unwnd(1)
~ (3)

Morning Tweet(1)
~ (1)

Not Voting (15): Chara(0), RCEnigma(0), unwnd(1), skitter30(0), Lunar Martian(0), Hopkirk(0), Starcrossed(0), Xtoxm(0), Titus(1), Morning Tweet(0), Ydrasse(2), Venus Mars and Pluto(0), Gamma Emerald(0), Flavor Leaf(3), Hectic(0)

With 15 alive it takes 8 to FLIP

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-30 01:59:49)

FLAVORImage
Last edited by Krazy on Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2858 (isolation #44) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by Krazy »

Prodding Lunar Martian
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2860 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 2.2

Ydrasse(2)
~ (48), (6)

unwnd(2)
~ (28), (4)
Venus Mars and Pluto(1)
~ (17)
Titus(1)
~ (7)
Morning Tweet(1)
~ (7)

Not Voting (10): Chara(26), RCEnigma(0), Lunar Martian(0), Starcrossed(59), Xtoxm(3), Morning Tweet(3), Ydrasse(27), Venus Mars and Pluto(46), Flavor Leaf(52), Hectic(0)

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-30 02:02:29)

MOD REMINDERSAlso prodding RCEnigma

FLAVORImage
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2925 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:49 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 2.3

Titus(3)
~ (7), (3), (59), (61)

Ydrasse(2)
~ (51), (6)
unwnd(2)
~ (29), (6)
Venus Mars and Pluto(1)
~ (17)
Morning Tweet(1)
~ (10)
Gamma Emerald(0)
~ (8)

Not Voting (6): Chara(26), RCEnigma(5), Xtoxm(3), Morning Tweet(4), Ydrasse(29), Venus Mars and Pluto(73)

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-30 02:01:56)

MOD REMINDERSPlease use spoiler= tags if you're going to have more than one youtube link on any one page, you guys are kinda killing the ability to open the game on my tablet.

FLAVORImage
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3012 (isolation #47) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 2.4

Starcrossed(4)
~ (17), (86), (10), (95), (13)

Titus(2)
~ (8), (63)
Ydrasse(1)
~ (51)
Venus Mars and Pluto(1)
~ (17)
unwnd(1)
~ (29)
Lunar Martian(1)
~ (9)
Gamma Emerald(0)
~ (8)

Not Voting (5): Chara(30), RCEnigma(5), Xtoxm(3), Morning Tweet(4), Ydrasse(34)

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-30 02:00:43)

FLAVORImage
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3201 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 2.5

Titus(2)
~ (9), (82)

Starcrossed(2)
~ (28), (12)
Ydrasse(1)
~ (52)
Xtoxm(1)
~ (8)
Venus Mars and Pluto(1)
~ (48)
unwnd(1)
~ (36)
skitter30(1)
~ (158)
Morning Tweet(1)
~ (19)
Lunar Martian(1)
~ (12), (110)
Gamma Emerald(0)
~ (11)

Not Voting (4): Chara(33), Xtoxm(4), Morning Tweet(8), Ydrasse(41)

With 15 alive it takes 8 to FLIP.

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-30 02:01:02)

FLAVORImage
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3226 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:40 am

Post by Krazy »

Ignore this Boop.

~Jingle
Last edited by Jingle on Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3229 (isolation #50) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 2.6

Xtoxm(7)
~ (8), (13), (9), (29), (88), (53), (13)

Ydrasse(1)
~ (52)
unwnd(1)
~ (36)
Titus(1)
~ (9)
skitter30(1)
~ (159)
Morning Tweet(1)
~ (19)
Gamma Emerald(0)
~ (11), (120)

Not Voting (1): Ydrasse(41)

With 15 alive it takes 8 to FLIP

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-30 02:01:05)

MOD REMINDERSIgnore the boop above, was going to do a VC there but boon changed before I clicked the scrubber button :P

FLAVORImage
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3232 (isolation #51) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:50 am

Post by Krazy »

Today's flavor is Blazblue Gifs :3
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3238 (isolation #52) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:31 am

Post by Krazy »

Makoto Nanaya
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3427 (isolation #53) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by Krazy »

boop
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3434 (isolation #54) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 2.7

Morning Tweet(3)
~ (20), (19), (36)

Xtoxm(2)
~ (8), (13)
Chara(2)
~ (71), (32)
Ydrasse(1)
~ (53)
unwnd(1)
~ (40)
Titus(1)
~ (9)
skitter30(0)
~ (179)
Gamma Emerald(0)
~ (11)

Not Voting (5): Chara(48), (119), Xtoxm(8), Ydrasse(47), (185)

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-30 02:00:52)

MOD REMINDERSBoon is the BOOP UNDERMINER!

FLAVORImage
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3853 (isolation #55) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 2.8

Xtoxm(3)
~ (11), (16), (144)

Titus(3)
~ (35), (65), (244), (42)
skitter30(2)
~ (241), (10)
Morning Tweet(2)
~ (26), (29)
unwnd(1)
~ (58)
Chara(1)
~ (38)
Gamma Emerald(0)
~ (12)

Not Voting (3): (103), (161), Ydrasse(80)

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-30 02:00:44)

FLAVORImage
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3968 (isolation #56) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:16 am

Post by Krazy »

Questions about mech should be asked by pm and cannot refer to player names, and I cannot answer questions about how unflipped players roles would interact mechanically.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4000 (isolation #57) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:34 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 2.9

Titus(7)
~ (35), (68), (268), (46), (156), (179), (31), (41)

Xtoxm(1)
~ (11)
unwnd(1)
~ (67)
skitter30(1)
~ (10)
Morning Tweet(1)
~ (30)
Gamma Emerald(0)
~ (18)

Not Voting (4): (107), (35), Ydrasse(95), (269)

With 15 alive it takes 8 to FLIP.

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-30 02:00:06)

FLAVORImage
Last edited by Krazy on Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4015 (isolation #58) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:45 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 2.FINAL

Titus(8)
~ (35), (68), (271), (46), (156), (179), (31), (44), (96)
-- HAMMER
Xtoxm(1)
~ (11)
unwnd(1)
~ (67)
skitter30(1)
~ (10)
Morning Tweet(1)
~ (30)
Gamma Emerald(0)
~ (18)

Not Voting (2): (107), (271)

With 15 alive it took 8 to FLIP.

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-30 02:00:28)

FLAVORImage
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4016 (isolation #59) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Krazy »

Titus has been flipped! Titus was...

Spoiler:
Vanilla TownWelcome to Flavor Leaf vs. Hectic!

You are
Vanilla Town

Win:

Confirm:

Walkies Resolution, Night 2 -- This is the new mechanical order of players:
  1. Hopkirk
  2. skitter30
  3. RCEnigma
  4. unwnd
  5. Morning Tweet
  6. Gamma Emerald
  8. Flavor Leaf
  9. Chara
  10. Ydrasse
  11. catboi
  12. Xtoxm
  13. Hectic
  14. Venus Mars and Pluto (Nancy Drew 39, Auro, and Shiro)
  15. Firebringer
  16. Lunar Martian

It is now NIGHT 2. You have (expired on 2021-01-28 13:50:06) to send in night actions! As always there will be no reminder to send in Walkies so if you don't submit them, you're not moving!
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4017 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Krazy »

During the night, RCEnigma was killed! He was...

Spoiler:
MasonWelcome to Flavor Leaf vs. Hectic!

You are a
Mason

Mason: You are in a masonry, with PT access here: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=85665

Win:

Confirm:

Here is the mechanical order of players for Day 3:
  1. skitter30
  2. Hopkirk
  3. unwnd
  4. Morning Tweet
  5. Starcrossed (Pooky+Kanna Hydra)
  6. Gamma Emerald
  7. Flavor Leaf
  8. Ydrasse
  9. Chara
  10. catboi
  11. Xtoxm
  12. Firebringer
  13. Venus Mars and Pluto (Nancy Drew 39, Auro, and Shiro)
  14. Hectic
  15. Lunar Martian
ImageImageImage

Day 3 begins and will end in (expired on 2021-02-05 13:47:58)
Last edited by Krazy on Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4018 (isolation #61) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:07 am

Post by Krazy »

[Fixed Walkies, lol]
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4035 (isolation #62) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 3.1

Xtoxm(1)
~ (4)

Not Voting (14): Chara(0), catboi(0), unwnd(2), Firebringer(0), Lunar Martian(0), Hopkirk(0), Starcrossed(0), Xtoxm(0), Morning Tweet(0), Ydrasse(1), Venus Mars and Pluto(4), Gamma Emerald(0), Flavor Leaf(3), Hectic(0)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to FLIP.

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-05 13:47:58)

FLAVORImage
Last edited by Krazy on Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4100 (isolation #63) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:48 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 3.2

Xtoxm(1)
~ (15)

Firebringer(1)
~ (7), (24)

Not Voting (12): Chara(11), catboi(0), Firebringer(18), Lunar Martian(0), Hopkirk(0), Starcrossed(0), Xtoxm(0), Morning Tweet(0), Ydrasse(1), Venus Mars and Pluto(4), Gamma Emerald(0), Hectic(0)

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-05 13:48:24)

FLAVORImage
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4276 (isolation #64) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 3.3

Xtoxm(1)
~ (21)

Morning Tweet(1)
~ (21)
Firebringer(0)
~ (90)

Not Voting (12): Chara(18), catboi(7), Firebringer(37), Lunar Martian(0), Hopkirk(0), Starcrossed(0), Xtoxm(1), Morning Tweet(8), Ydrasse(8), Venus Mars and Pluto(40), Gamma Emerald(4), Hectic(0)

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-05 13:49:35)

FLAVORImage
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4302 (isolation #65) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 4294, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:@mod, if a town loyal/disloyal who’s not an alignment cop targets an aesetic miller, what result would they get?
In post 3968, Krazy wrote:Questions about mech should be asked by pm
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4304 (isolation #66) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by Krazy »

Clarification: The role list does not "loop" (you can not move up from the top to get to the bottom or vice versa).
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4314 (isolation #67) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by Krazy »

Glory and Mel (Gamma Emerald and Alisae hydra) replaces Gamma Emerald.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4315 (isolation #68) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 3.4

Xtoxm(1)
~ (28)

Morning Tweet(1)
~ (21)
Firebringer(0)
~ (96)

Not Voting (12): Chara(21), catboi(8), Firebringer(37), Lunar Martian(5), Hopkirk(0), Starcrossed(0), Xtoxm(2), Morning Tweet(12), Ydrasse(8), Venus Mars and Pluto(48), Glory and Mel(4), Hectic(0)

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-05 13:48:10)

MOD REMINDERSNo votes have changed, just making sure my formatting for the replacement is working right
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4414 (isolation #69) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by Krazy »

in the future please spoiler text anything as big as that spongebob thing up above
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4575 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Krazy »

I don't think catgirl can plausibly be confused with catboi :P
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4592 (isolation #71) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:20 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 4581, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
Hey @Krazy, Auro and me want to do an Auro (townstump) vs me (scumstump), you interested? I want to play with my 10001 alts too.

Not opposed, but there's 0% chance that gets approved by UT before Nancy v Titus is done so you can just remind me when that game is nearing completion in a few months
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4595 (isolation #72) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:33 am

Post by Krazy »

Thank you! <3
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4599 (isolation #73) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Krazy »

Boop
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4600 (isolation #74) » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 3.5

Xtoxm(1)
~ (59)

Morning Tweet(1)
~ (40)
Chara(1)
~ (2)
Firebringer(0)
~ (137)

Not Voting (11): Chara(51), catboi(13), Firebringer(42), Lunar Martian(6), Starcrossed(0), Xtoxm(2), Morning Tweet(24), Ydrasse(23), Venus Mars and Pluto(74), Glory and Mel(62), Hectic(0)

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-05 13:49:28)

MOD REMINDERSStarcrossed needs a prod. The last post was at: 1/26/2021 12:08:00 PM which was 3 days 4 hours 42 minutes 27 seconds ago.
Hectic needs a prod. The last post was at: 1/25/2021 9:57:00 PM which was 3 days 18 hours 53 minutes 27 seconds ago.

FLAVORImage
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4952 (isolation #75) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 3.6

Chara(3)
~ (16), (111), (142)

Xtoxm(2)
~ (100), (10)
Morning Tweet(1)
~ (56)
skitter30(0)
~ (200)

Not Voting (2): (58), (17)

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-05 13:48:43)

MOD REMINDERSWhat's wrong with morning frappucinos?

I think the tea of bubble tea is okay but I think the tapioca is too much

FLAVORImage
Last edited by Krazy on Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5184 (isolation #76) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:42 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 3.7

Morning Tweet(3)
~ (58), (26), (127)

skitter30(2)
~ (12), (17), (112)
Xtoxm(1)
~ (106)
Glory and Mel(1)
~ (304), (157)

Not Voting (6): Chara(58), catboi(17), (17), Xtoxm(7), Morning Tweet(34), Ydrasse(44)

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-05 13:50:03)

FLAVORImage
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5446 (isolation #77) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 3.8

Glory and Mel(2)
~ (157), (134)

unwnd(1)
~ (48)
skitter30(1)
~ (18), (17)
Morning Tweet(1)
~ (95)
Chara(1)
~ (160)
Lunar Martian(0)
~ (329)

Not Voting (7): Chara(95), catboi(26), (19), Xtoxm(7), Morning Tweet(34), Ydrasse(63), (149)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to FLIP

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-05 13:48:28)

FLAVORImage
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5549 (isolation #78) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by Krazy »

pagebot
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5550 (isolation #79) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:45 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 3.9

unwnd(2)
~ (53), (153)

Glory and Mel(2)
~ (157), (136)
skitter30(1)
~ (18), (17)
Morning Tweet(1)
~ (127)
Chara(1)
~ (165)
Lunar Martian(0)
~ (340)

Not Voting (6): Chara(116), catboi(32), (19), Xtoxm(7), Morning Tweet(34), Ydrasse(79)

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-05 13:48:31)

FLAVORImage
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5800 (isolation #80) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 3.10

unwnd(2)
~ (54), (223)

skitter30(2)
~ (18), (17), (241)
Morning Tweet(1)
~ (130)
Glory and Mel(1)
~ (138)
Chara(1)
~ (194)
Lunar Martian(0)
~ (374)

Not Voting (6): Chara(125), catboi(37), (19), Xtoxm(13), Morning Tweet(34), Ydrasse(79)

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-05 13:49:24)

FLAVORImage
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5900 (isolation #81) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by Krazy »

This is just a boop, fixing scrubber and moving below
Last edited by Krazy on Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5902 (isolation #82) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 3.11

Morning Tweet(5)
~ (136), (21), (396), (263), (229), (204)

unwnd(1)
~ (68)
skitter30(1)
~ (18), (17)
Glory and Mel(1)
~ (144)

Not Voting (5): Chara(125), catboi(37), Xtoxm(13), Morning Tweet(45), Ydrasse(80)

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-05 13:48:42)

FLAVORImage
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6080 (isolation #83) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 3.12

Glory and Mel(3)
~ (161), (80), (140)

unwnd(1)
~ (68)
skitter30(1)
~ (19), (17)
Morning Tweet(1)
~ (296)
Chara(1)
~ (210)
catboi(1)
~ (421), (30)

Not Voting (5): Chara(131), catboi(47), Xtoxm(13), Ydrasse(85), (255)

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-05 13:48:34)

FLAVORImage
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6205 (isolation #84) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:05 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 3.13

catboi(4)
~ (30), (155), (460), (73), (144)

Glory and Mel(2)
~ (166), (80)
skitter30(1)
~ (19), (17)
Chara(1)
~ (210)

Not Voting (5): catboi(58), Xtoxm(13), Ydrasse(101), (314), (255)

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-05 13:49:04)

MOD REMINDERSHopkirk needs a prod. The last post was at: 1/31/2021 12:48:00 PM which was 2 days 0 hours 16 minutes 37 seconds ago.

FLAVORImage
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6304 (isolation #85) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 3.13

catboi(6)
~ (32), (157), (484), (76), (146), (14), (89)

skitter30(1)
~ (19), (23)
Glory and Mel(1)
~ (176)
Chara(1)
~ (220)

Not Voting (4): catboi(61), Ydrasse(103), (326), (259)

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-05 13:49:12)

FLAVORImage
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6351 (isolation #86) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Krazy »

lock soon

you may continue to shitpost until my VC is processed but your memes might be abruptly locked off in the next 2 minutes
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6362 (isolation #87) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:49 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 3.FINAL

catboi(7)
~ (34), (157), (501), (76), (146), (14), (94), (263)
-- HAMMER
skitter30(1)
~ (19), (24)
Glory and Mel(1)
~ (176)
Chara(1)
~ (221)

Not Voting (3): Ydrasse(106), (331), catboi(0)

With 13 alive it took 7 to FLIP.

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-05 13:48:39)

FLAVORImage
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6363 (isolation #88) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Krazy »

Catboi has been flipped! Catboi was a...

Spoiler:
Sticky Fruit VendorWelcome to Flavor Leaf vs. Hectic!

You are a
Mafia Sticky Fruit Vendor.

Sticky Fruit Vendor: At night, you will give your target a "Sticky Fruit". They will be informed that they have received a Sticky Fruit, but not who they received it from. They will be informed that they may pass it along the following night. Any player given a Sticky Fruit will be immune to all actions, EXCEPT for killing actions, the night they receive the fruit.

Win:

Mafia thread here: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=85664

Confirm:

Here is the mechanical order of players for Night 3:
  1. skitter30
  2. Hopkirk
  3. unwnd
  4. Morning Tweet
  6. Gamma Emerald
  7. Flavor Leaf
  8. Ydrasse
  9. Chara
  10. Xtoxm
  11. Firebringer
  12. Venus Mars and Pluto (Nancy Drew 39, Auro, and Shiro)
  13. Hectic
  14. Lunar Martian
It is now Night 3. Please send in night actions within (expired on 2021-02-06 16:55:34). As always there will be no reminder for Walkies.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6364 (isolation #89) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:22 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 3, Krazy wrote:Walkies: You can move up or down the player list by TWO slots at night. This will resolve based on your position in the player order at the start of the night phase.
Minor clarification -- this was poorly worded, but the intention in design was for the stumps to be able to choose moving one or two slots, not to be limited to exclusively moving up or down two slots, so that's what I'm going with.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6365 (isolation #90) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:39 am

Post by Krazy »

During the night, Firebringer has died. Firebringer was...

Spoiler:
Ascetic Jack of All TradesWelcome to Flavor Leaf vs. Hectic!

You are a
Town Ascetic Jack of All Trades

Ascetic -- You are in another universe, and non-killing night actions will fail on you.

Jack of all Trades -- You can use each of the abilities once:
-Traffic Analyst -- You will learn if there are *living players* that can communicate with your target outside the game thread.
-Flavor Cop -- You will learn which image is in the spoiler text on a player's role card.
-Song Vendor -- You may send a player a cool song. They will receive a message that they received a cool song in the night.

Win:

Confirm:

Here is the mechanical order of players for Day 4
  1. Hopkirk
  2. skitter30
  3. Morning Tweet
  4. unwnd
  6. Flavor Leaf
  7. Ydrasse
  8. Glory and Mel (Gamma Emerald and Alisae)
  9. Chara
  10. Xtoxm
  11. Venus Mars and Pluto (Nancy Drew 39, Auro, and Shiro)
  12. Hectic
  13. Lunar Martian
ImageImageImage

Day 4 begins and will end in (expired on 2021-02-14 18:32:41)
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6577 (isolation #91) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 4.1

Flavor Leaf(2)
~ (17), (17)

Xtoxm(1)
~ (19)
skitter30(1)
~ (6)

Not Voting (9): Chara(3), unwnd(14), Starcrossed(16), Xtoxm(1), Morning Tweet(0), Ydrasse(19), Glory and Mel(23), Flavor Leaf(74), Hectic(2)

With 11 alive it takes 6 to FLIP.

Day 4 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-14 18:32:55)

FLAVORImage
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6877 (isolation #92) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:08 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 6871, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:I really wish Isis is in this game. He is really good at reading Ydrasse.
Isis uses 'she/hers' pronouns
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6928 (isolation #93) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 6924, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:@mod, what was chk’s flavour?
It was supposed to be Creature's avatar, he probably changed it so the link broke
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6929 (isolation #94) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Krazy »

chk's spoiler image would currently be this, in other words:

I probably should have saved them and made stable uploads, whoops!
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6985 (isolation #95) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:07 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 4.2

Flavor Leaf(2)
~ (17), (57)

Xtoxm(1)
~ (27)
skitter30(1)
~ (174), (110)
Morning Tweet(1)
~ (26)

Not Voting (7): Chara(40), unwnd(46), Starcrossed(39), Xtoxm(4), Morning Tweet(10), Ydrasse(60), Hectic(5)

Day 4 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-14 18:36:06)

FLAVORImage
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7076 (isolation #96) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:33 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 4.3

Morning Tweet(4)
~ (46), (33), (66), (50)

Ydrasse(1)
~ (19)
skitter30(1)
~ (176), (27)
Flavor Leaf(1)
~ (17)

Not Voting (5): Chara(41), Xtoxm(7), Ydrasse(66), (151), Hectic(5)

Day 4 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-14 18:33:31)

FLAVORImage
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7287 (isolation #97) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:51 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 4.4

skitter30(4)
~ (27), (87), (250), (55)
, (30)
Morning Tweet(1)
~ (33), (8)
Flavor Leaf(1)
~ (17)

Not Voting (6): Chara(41), Xtoxm(7),Ydrasse(84), (87), (151)

Day 4 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-14 18:32:55)

FLAVORImage
Last edited by Krazy on Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7333 (isolation #98) » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 4.5

skitter30(2)
~ (31), (264), (55)

Ydrasse(1)
~ (35)
Morning Tweet(1)
~ (43), (8)
Flavor Leaf(1)
~ (17)

Not Voting (6): Chara(41), (98), Xtoxm(7), Ydrasse(84), (87), (151)

Day 4 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-14 18:33:31)

MOD REMINDERSFixed an error with the previous VC (MT's skitter vote not registering)

FLAVORImage
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7427 (isolation #99) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:05 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 4.6

skitter30(4)
~ (40), (283), (60), (104), (19)

Ydrasse(1)
~ (36)
Morning Tweet(1)
~ (46), (9)

Not Voting (5): Chara(56), Xtoxm(7), Ydrasse(95), (104), (156)

Day 4 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-14 18:33:22)

FLAVORImage
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7451 (isolation #100) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 4.7

skitter30(6)
~ (40), (291), (61), (106), (19), (114), (96)
-- HAMMER
Ydrasse(1)
~ (36)
Morning Tweet(1)
~ (46), (9)

Not Voting (3): Chara(56), Xtoxm(7), (157)

With 11 alive it took 6 to FLIP.

Day 4 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-14 18:34:02)

FLAVORImage
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7452 (isolation #101) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:39 am

Post by Krazy »

Skitter30 was...
Spoiler:
Upside Down MillerWelcome to Flavor Leaf vs. Hectic!

You are a
Upside Down Miller

Upside Down Miller: If investigated by an alignment cop, you would appear to be aligned with the mafia to any player that targets you that is below you on the player list. (If an alignment cop checks you and is below you in the player list, they will check you as a miller/scum. This is a hard sentence to write in a non convoluted fashion)

Win:

Confirm:

Here is the mechanical order of players for Night 4
  1. Hopkirk
  2. Morning Tweet
  3. unwnd
  4. Starcrossed (Pooky+Kanna Hydra)
  5. Flavor Leaf
  6. Ydrasse
  7. Glory and Mel (Gamma Emerald and Alisae)
  8. Chara
  9. Xtoxm
  10. Venus Mars and Pluto (Nancy Drew 39, Auro, and Shiro)
  11. Hectic
  12. Lunar Martian
It is now Night 4. You have (expired on 2021-02-11 18:38:48) to submit night actions.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7453 (isolation #102) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:42 am

Post by Krazy »

During the night, unwnd was killed! unwnd was...

Spoiler:
Corpse-Exploding Miller SupersaintWelcome to Flavor Leaf vs. Hectic!

You are a
Corpse-Exploding Miller Supersaint

Corpse-Exploding Miller [Variant]: You are a corpse-exploding miller. When you die, you must select another player to be targeted with your "corpse explosion" spreading the "miller" status to them. You will have 24 hours upon your death to submit this target, otherwise it will be randomized. This is a variant role.
!crunch: This is a targeted action and can fail to the "ascetic" or "commuting" action/status, but cannot be blocked by targeted roleblockers since dead players cannot be targeted by roleblockers unless their card specifically allows exception to this.

Supersaint: If you are flipped during the day, you will also perform a killing action on the slot that hammered you. This is a regular killing action and will fail to day-bulletproof modifiers.

Win:

Confirm:

unwnd has (expired on 2021-02-12 18:42:55) to resolve their corpse explosion. The thread will remain locked until the corpse explosions resolves, although all night actions are now locked in. I will post the new walkies list shortly.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7454 (isolation #103) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by Krazy »

ImageImageImage

Day 5 Begins and will end by (expired on 2021-02-19 20:57:25)

Day 5 Player Order List is:
  1. Morning Tweet
  2. Flavor Leaf
  3. Hopkirk
  4. Ydrasse
  6. Chara
  8. Xtoxm
  9. Venus Mars and Pluto (Nancy Drew 39, Auro, and Shiro)
  10. Hectic
  11. Lunar Martian
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7580 (isolation #104) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 5.1

Starcrossed(1)
~ (52), (33)

Morning Tweet(1)
~ (9)

Not Voting (8): Chara(9), Hopkirk(0), Xtoxm(4), Morning Tweet(14), Ydrasse(1), Venus Mars and Pluto(0), Glory and Mel(0), Hectic(0)

With 9 alive it takes 5 to FLIP.

Day 5 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-19 20:57:56)

FLAVORImage
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7739 (isolation #105) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:58 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 7717, Flavor Leaf wrote:like are you that much of an ignorant fuck to think i give a shit about what you say here? lol.
In post 7718, Starcrossed wrote:can't even elim me as a town confirmed treestump you're a fucking joke
Friendly reminder to not push emotional arguments past an 11
Last edited by Krazy on Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7774 (isolation #106) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:06 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 7753, Flavor Leaf wrote:you're a fucking third rate player who doesn't know how to case.

you don't know how to do anything without shadindg/being aggro, shown by Tenet.

you cant catch scum

you cant read subtlety.

Like your skill level is just vastly inferior that I truly believe you can't comprehend it
I'm gonna have to ask to not make posts like this even if there's no emotion behind it

Read op re: attack play not player
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7971 (isolation #107) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:18 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 7944, Flavor Leaf wrote:I wasn't going to use it any other way tbh

LUNAR MARTIAN, COME GIVE ME A BOONIE HUG
This will effect player order, no lock needed atm but noting this
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7987 (isolation #108) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:22 pm

Post by Krazy »

New Day 5 Player Order List is:
  1. Morning Tweet
  2. Flavor Leaf
  3. Lunar Martian
  4. Hopkirk
  5. Ydrasse
  6. Starcrossed (Pooky+Kanna Hydra)
  7. Chara
  8. Glory and Mel (Gamma Emerald and Alisae)
  9. Xtoxm
  10. Venus Mars and Pluto (Nancy Drew 39, Auro, and Shiro)
  11. Hectic
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7994 (isolation #109) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:25 pm

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 5.2

-- HAMMER
Morning Tweet(1)
~ (12)
Starcrossed(0)
~ (234)

Not Voting (4): Hopkirk(0), Xtoxm(11), Hectic(0), Ydrasse(0)

With 9 alive it took 5 to FLIP

Day 5 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-19 20:58:40)

MOD REMINDERSHectic and Hopkirk did not post this dayphase
Double checking when the hug occurred one moment

FLAVORImage
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7995 (isolation #110) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:32 pm

Post by Krazy »

Ydrasse has been flipped! She was...

Spoiler:
1-shot Upside Down Complex Recharged Visitor.Welcome to Flavor Leaf vs. Hectic!

You are a
Mafia 1-shot Upside Down Complex Recharged Visitor.

Upside Down: You can only target people below you in the player list.
!crunch: note this applies to the factional scum kill as well.

Complex: You can only target non-vanilla roles
!crunch: note this applies to the factional scum kill as well.

1-Shot Recharged Visitor: You have a one-shot visitor ability which will be refunded if it fails for any reason.

Win:

Confirm:

Night 5 Player Order List is:
  1. Morning Tweet
  2. Flavor Leaf
  3. Lunar Martian
  4. Hopkirk
  6. Chara
  8. Xtoxm
  10. Hectic
It is now Night 5. You have (expired on 2021-02-14 04:32:00) to submit night actions.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7996 (isolation #111) » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:23 pm

Post by Krazy »

Not accepting fast night, but am adjusting timer to (expired on 2021-02-14 01:23:34) so I'm not breaking day in the middle of the night.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7997 (isolation #112) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by Krazy »

During the night, Hopkirk has died!
Spoiler:
MasonWelcome to Flavor Leaf vs. Hectic!

You are a
Mason

Win:

Confirm:

1. Flavor Leaf
  2. Morning Tweet
  3. Lunar Martian
  4. Starcrossed (Pooky+Kanna Hydra)
  5. Chara
  6. Xtoxm
  8. Hectic
ImageImageImage

Day 6 Begins and will end by (expired on 2021-02-22 01:59:09)
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8228 (isolation #113) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Krazy »

doing discord maf atm, no eta on vc
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8229 (isolation #114) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Krazy »

Votecount 6.FINAL

Xtoxm(4)
~ (35), (18), (22), (100), (11)
-- HAMMER

Not Voting (4): Starcrossed(14), Venus Mars and Pluto(17), Hectic(5), Xtoxm(0)

With 7 alive it takes 4 to FLIP

Day 6 deadline is in (expired on 2021-02-19 20:59:35)

FLAVORImage
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8230 (isolation #115) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:45 am

Post by Krazy »

Xtoxm was flipped! He was...

Spoiler:
Ascetic Magical MessengerWelcome to Flavor Leaf vs. Hectic!

You are a
Mafia Ascetic Magical Messenger.

Ascetic: You are in
another universe
and cannot be targeted by non-killing night actions.

Magical: If your target is "away from town" or "in another universe", your action will still succeed, and you will allow all other actions performed on your target to succeed, even if it would normally fail from modifiers such as "Disloyal".

Messenger: You can target players at night, and if you do so, they will receive a message that reads:
"You have received a message from another player in the game. It reads: "

Win:

Confirm:

It is now Night OVER send in your night actions NEVER
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8239 (isolation #116) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Krazy »

Mason PT: not released ever by request
Starcrossed Hood: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=85712
Viewer's Gallery/Deadchat: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=85667
Scum PT will not be released ever by request
Last edited by Krazy on Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8243 (isolation #117) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Krazy »

Draft was:
Krazy: Starcrossed + Skitter30
Hectic: Ydrasse
Krazy: NancyHydra + Gamma Emerald
Hectic: Dannflor
Krazy: Titus + Morning Tweet
Hectic: Xtoxm
Krazy: Chara + RCEnigma
Hectic: catboi

ftr there was a brief conversation surrounding the catboi pick where, Firebringer, I did say there might be bribes involved if he picked you. I tried!
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8250 (isolation #118) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Krazy »

Morning Tweet:
Krazy wrote:
Ascetic MillerWelcome to Flavor Leaf vs. Hectic!

Spoiler:

You are a
Ascetic Miller

Ascetic: You are in another universe (one where people turn into pandas when splashed with cold water), and cannot be targeted by non-killing night actions.

Miller: If investigated by an alignment cop, you would appear to be aligned with the mafia.

Win:

Confirm:
Starcrossed:
Krazy wrote:
Split Compulsive Endpoint Magical NeighborizerWelcome to Flavor Leaf vs. Hectic!

Spoiler:

You are a
Spilt Compulsive Endpoint Magical Neighborizer

Split Compulsive Endpoint Magical Neighborizer: You MUST target TWO players each night, and these players MUST be at the players who at the start of night are at either end of the player list. Your neighborizing action will succeed even if they are ascetic or commuting, and all other night actions will succeed on them as well.
!Crunch: The "Endpoint" modifier is what makes this a variant.
!Crunch: what happens if a doctor and a nightkill targets someone targeted by a magical neighborizer? this is a good question, I think the kill fails though
!Crunch: If *somehow* (but how?) either of your targets would fail to resolve, both will fail.
!Crunch: You will not target stumps, but if stumps are at the top or bottom then you will just target the next slot.
!Note: Yes this means you don't actually have any say in what you do with your night action, sorry :( But you do get friends in hoods! :)

Win:

Confirm:
Venus Mars and Pluto
Krazy wrote:
Ascetic MasonWelcome to Flavor Leaf vs. Hectic!

Spoiler:

You are an
Ascetic Mason

Ascetic: You are in another universe (one where people turn into pandas when splashed with cold water), and cannot be targeted by non-killing night actions.

Win:

Confirm:
Gamma Emerald --> Glory and Mel
Krazy wrote:
Right Side Up TrackerWelcome to Flavor Leaf vs. Hectic!

Spoiler:

You are a
Right Side Up Tracker

Right Side Up: Your abilities will only work on players ABOVE you in the player list. (i.e., if you are in position 3, you can target people in position 2 but not position 4).

Tracker: You will be able to target a player at night. Your result will read as:
YOUR TARGET visited [playername].

Win:

Confirm:
Chara:
Krazy wrote:
Poetry VendorWelcome to Flavor Leaf vs. Hectic!

Spoiler:

You are a
Town Poetry Vendor

Poetry Vendor -- You may target a player at night. If your action succeeds, they will be notified that they received a poem in girl's handwriting.

Win:

Confirm:
Lunar Martian:
Krazy wrote:
RolestopperWelcome to Flavor Leaf vs. Hectic!

Spoiler:

You are a
Town Rolestopper

Rolestopper -- At night, you may target a player. All actions will fail on them that night, including killing actions.

Win:

Confirm:
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8253 (isolation #119) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Krazy »

Rules were: No cop, gunsmith, loyal, disloyal, psychologist, detective, watcher... the loyal/disloyal removal was *after* the first selection of rules were put in and that ended up uhh messing me up since I guess I needed to really do another proof of the cards after that whooooooops

I had some really sloppy modding this game which I discussed in dead thread, sorry to Gamma Emerald in particular for... welp that.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8278 (isolation #120) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:15 am

Post by Krazy »

I had a big conversation with Alisae but my main thoughts for the future of this series is:
-stealth meme alts for stumps is a GREAT idea
-masons with town stump is a TERRIBLE idea
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8293 (isolation #121) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Krazy »

Also sorry to both stumps for the setup probably veering townsided, it was really hard to evaluate 3 masons + scum knowing town had 0 non-shitty invests
I think the "in the know" gimmick also veered more townsided than I had anticipated
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8297 (isolation #122) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:20 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 8286, Alisae wrote:
In post 8278, Krazy wrote:-masons with town stump is a TERRIBLE idea
remind me where in dms we talked about this I forget I'm sure we did tho cuz I remember the first point being something we talked about
we had like an entire conversation about this... well I more specifically said to double the pool of mason picks (up to like 12/17 players) and also cap masons at 2, but frankly I think the game is actually better if there just cannot be masons in versus setup games at all
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8321 (isolation #123) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:31 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 8307, Alisae wrote:These games should probably be 13p games in a setup that's just 3 goons vs 3 masons + vts.
disagree, the masons should be removed entirely and different mech introduced

the masons have an intrinsic impact on the game that increases the force of the stump to lead which is negative to game fun
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8333 (isolation #124) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 8326, Alisae wrote:is that why follow the stump is a thing?
The masons?

I think that's a massive part of it yes

the stump having knowledge of masons means stump gets final say on basically every flip for the entire game
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8367 (isolation #125) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 8691, Krazy wrote:/In to mod

Game name : Animals Upick 2
Flavor/Mechanics: A Upick where players pm me their favorite animal and I design a role around it
Your Experience: Starcraft Series, Animals Upick, fair amount of others
Current Modding Commitments: Flavor Leaf vs Hectic Large Theme
Reviewed By: none, it's a upick
Back-Up or Co-Mod: xtoxm and jingle 'probably'
Number of Players: 13
Hydrae: yes, 5 extra heads total max
Restrictions: I use WotM -- do not join the game if you can see this PT -- viewtopic.php?f=90&t=82657&p=11711954#p11711954
Is it possible your game has any of the following bastard roles or mechanics? It's a upick but probably no

Game will be confirmed singleball 10:3 with no vt or goon roles

definition of "animals" is loose for picks, you're welcome to send your pick when you in
still 5+ more slots for Animals Upick 2! Sign up!
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8371 (isolation #126) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Krazy »

It'd be interesting to have a forum mafia game that was only open for like 6 hours a day rather than 24/7

maybe hard to gate by "time of active posting" when it's already hard to fill games at all though
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8380 (isolation #127) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Krazy »

Mafia thread seemed pretty friendly, don't really get why it's not released but I don't have to get it to respect it
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8391 (isolation #128) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 8390, catboi wrote:said it in the dead thread, no more large themes for me, sorry

but can I interest you in a mini theme :3
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8417 (isolation #129) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by Krazy »

this is the longest game I've modded by like a solid 80 pages I think
vote conspiracy