DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3238 (isolation #400) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3235, Angel Warriors wrote:WHY

WHY DO YOU KEEP TALKING TO YOURE SCUM READS LIKE YOU AREN'T ACTUALLY SCUMREADING THEM IRCHER
cuz hes scum ^^^^^^^^
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3243 (isolation #401) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3240, Sequence wrote:Also, I must ask everyone something:

Is DkKoba someone you want to take to LimLo? They claimed vanilla--they're never getting killed. So the fate of the town will lie in their hands. Better to be rid of them now than to mess it up in LimLo.
~Ircher
i get killed as vanilla very often and i rarely make it to limlo. so nice fake situation
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3247 (isolation #402) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3241, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 3237, DkKoba wrote:mcat any reason u arent trusting me here?
You've voted like half the plist, I want the day to end. I tried to vote with you on a bunch of wagons that never went anywhere.
k whatever dude cuz im totally not slow and didnt manage to reach right conclusions by EoD1 in our game where we were hoodmates and i scumread u.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3249 (isolation #403) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

if ur not gonna trust my sdcumreads mcat at least fucking trust my townreads/dont elim slots
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3254 (isolation #404) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

its almost like ive been fluid and trying to evaluate several slots in a game with a large playercount in which i am normally not used to playing in wow.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3263 (isolation #405) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3260, Toogeloo wrote:I'm taking a break while I determine whether or not I want to replace out of this very unfun and unfriendly game.
u should know better than to OGI like this.

also ur still scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3272 (isolation #406) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3264, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 3247, DkKoba wrote:k whatever dude cuz im totally not slow and didnt manage to reach right conclusions by EoD1 in our game where we were hoodmates and i scumread u.
Like, what even is your solve right now?
i have a poe, not a solve.

toog, samantha, titus, math, sequence rn ->subject to change after a flip.

i dont think this is going to be completely correct but at least 2-3 scum are in this pile in my opinion
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3281 (isolation #407) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

angel i dont like ur claim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3283 (isolation #408) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

describe ur role .
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3287 (isolation #409) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

PGO should claim ascetic gamestart btw not PGO so town dont think to target them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3292 (isolation #410) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok the amnesiac one sounds much more plausible and makes sense wrt how the setup was set up.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3301 (isolation #411) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

hey imagine someone were to hydra with pooky, and those 2 ppl were to never sign their posts... haha
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3303 (isolation #412) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

u know what im done resisting these shit wagons. when they flip town i expect yall to sheep me d2.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3313 (isolation #413) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3308, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3303, DkKoba wrote:u know what im done resisting these shit wagons. when they flip town i expect yall to sheep me d2.
I'm about at this point
claim vt with me so they cant reasonaly kill us :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3315 (isolation #414) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

honestly like my one like big read that i 100% want sheeped forever is that cakez is town and i am like 100% sure of this i think hes far out of his scum range here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3320 (isolation #415) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

btw sequence still cant explain why im mafia
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3321 (isolation #416) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3317, samantha97 wrote:
In post 3315, DkKoba wrote:honestly like my one like big read that i 100% want sheeped forever is that cakez is town and i am like 100% sure of this i think hes far out of his scum range here
dkkoba do you want to vote for mathblade again? this is an honest attempt at collaboration
only if other non PoE ppl agree
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3323 (isolation #417) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

btw this doesnt mean ur getting off my "always lim list" but if ur gonna give me a vote in my PoE im not gonna decline it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3328 (isolation #418) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

there is 1 variant slot left
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3536 (isolation #419) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

hey titus keep pushing me, make sure to put all ur partners on my wagon <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3538 (isolation #420) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

titus claiming this is a policy vote is a shitass excuse for when i flip town btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3541 (isolation #421) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3523, Sequence wrote:RCEnigma's claim still seems off and unlikely to me, but I would be okay with flashwagoning Koba if we aren't doing RCEnigma due to the claim.
~Ircher

pedit: DkKoba has been scummy. They aggressively pursued someone they thought was 3rd party rather than focusing on scum. Almost as if they are afraid of said 3rd party.
~Ircher
u still have yet to determine why im scummy bc of wanting notTown dead ^

0 consideration for my pov only using that to push the agenda that im scum for it lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3542 (isolation #422) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

keeping around a 3p is exactly the thing scum want bc town will want to lim it later and its an excuse to drive the lim away from a town later on. getting rid of it early is nearly always the best play
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3543 (isolation #423) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

i say this as someone who has designed and modded setups with 3P where they were designed to be anti-town as well as every setup ive played in with 3p ended up being anti-town /couldnt win with town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3546 (isolation #424) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

tjos the way RCE claimed their role lines with with how nylaa claimed theirs btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3547 (isolation #425) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

also it puts major scrutiny on how unwnd/titus/samantha claimed their roles since it does not match that at all and they were all saying they were open abt claiming and wow surprise they are all in my poe magic and 2 of them are voting me. crazy how scum discrediting works?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3549 (isolation #426) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

im not elaborating im simply confirming it lines up with it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3550 (isolation #427) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

do you have a 2nd part to ur PR samantha? yes or no.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3553 (isolation #428) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3551, Titus wrote:
In post 3547, DkKoba wrote:also it puts major scrutiny on how unwnd/titus/samantha claimed their roles since it does not match that at all and they were all saying they were open abt claiming and wow surprise they are all in my poe magic and 2 of them are voting me. crazy how scum discrediting works?
What does not match at all?

You have attacked/voted

Me
Sam
Unwnd
Math
Luna
RCE
Nylaa
Angel
Special
SirCakez

And that's off the top of my head and skimming the VCs. You're literally just attacking everyone.
ok now put that into a list of ppl i have eliminated from my poe and put into a poe> you're being dishonest by pointing this out bc ur trying to drive an agenda against me.

im sorting them and ur trying to make me out as scummy for it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3554 (isolation #429) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

titus do u have a 2nd part to ur role?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3555 (isolation #430) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

someone once said that reading a role PM takes only an instant. making a fakeclaim takes an eternity.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3561 (isolation #431) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

im exploring the game thru ur logic not mine.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3563 (isolation #432) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

ill let nyla/rce decide how they see it cuz ik their roles match up together as legit.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3565 (isolation #433) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3562, Titus wrote:Angel, Sam come vote. I think we can count on Math too.
u cant even respond to ur f ake ass shade about me attacking a lot of people ur so blatant and just trying to gather votes onto me to silence me its so cute <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3566 (isolation #434) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

samantha: pls hardclaim if ur masons

also samantha: oh no titus its okey if u dont claim ur full role
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3570 (isolation #435) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3567, Titus wrote:
In post 3565, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3562, Titus wrote:Angel, Sam come vote. I think we can count on Math too.
u cant even respond to ur f ake ass shade about me attacking a lot of people ur so blatant and just trying to gather votes onto me to silence me its so cute <3
I can't even find your PoE through all the spam you post.

You're literally throwing stuff to see what sticks and pushing to eliminate obvious town as you go.
u could easily ask me in the hood but u wanna make sure there's little reason for u to believe im town.

and yeah im throwing to see what sticks cause im SOLVING THE GAME fuck off. you did that earlier with gamma. literally fuck all the way off.

if u really cared about seeing my poe u would have ctrl F poe in my ISO and then claimed its too big to sort thru. ur full of shit.

my poe rn is : samantha, unwnd, you, math, sequence, toog.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3572 (isolation #436) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3569, Titus wrote:
In post 3568, Angel Warriors wrote:Titus, how are you giving Koba shit for using pressure to make their reads when people have been using pressure to solidify reads since the beginning of time
Because it's not what Koba is doing. I'm keeping around long enough to get results and listening to the thread and others, even if I disagree. Koba is just spamming stuff against Sam and Mathblade and anyone else defending Sam who is obviously town. They're seeking to divide, not unite.

"obvious" -> if theyre so obvious then towncase them for us.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3573 (isolation #437) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

inb4 titus refuses to bc they cant
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3575 (isolation #438) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3571, samantha97 wrote:dkkoba stop campaigning to be voted today
i actually think my flip gives a lot of info and makes sure my poe starts getting followed but sure <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3576 (isolation #439) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3574, Toogeloo wrote:The only scum case I can come to on koba is they are intentionally sowing chaos. That said, I dislike the way they talk to people and their Charisma stat is effectively zero. The only posts I can ever think about from them are always along the vein of "It's my way or the highway, you're an idiot, fuck off." If they are trying to lead town, they are acting like the worst kind of management using vinegar to attract the flies instead of honey.

I am on the wagon as a policy vote mostly and trying to justify the way they play as scum motivated.
no youre on the wagon cuz ur scum and ur coasting under the radar and found an easy uncontroversial vote(at least what u think) to land on.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3582 (isolation #440) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

toogeloo is doing vcs bc they want to appear useful instead of contributing actual game content btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3584 (isolation #441) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3583, Titus wrote:
In post 3582, DkKoba wrote:toogeloo is doing vcs bc they want to appear useful instead of contributing actual game content btw
VCs are useful game content and very helpful to those who can't read 30 pages a day like myself.
sure but what do u think their intention is to doing so?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3586 (isolation #442) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

basically -> is a towntell in ur eyes that they are doing mostly just that? they did 2 on one page, seems a bit overdone huh?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3592 (isolation #443) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

k so lets get this straight titus tho ->

you think:

pushing for flavor claims -> which turned out to be hood relevant -> and then pushing for hood claims -> and then revealing ones role as a WEAK FN -> means that they had a valid reason to push that info?

do u think samantha has had a valid reason to push for that info?

because im trying to wrap my head around how u can townread something as egregiously illogical like that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3593 (isolation #444) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3588, Titus wrote:
In post 3587, samantha97 wrote:titus can you vote for rcenigma pls

we're back into negative terrority

I agree dkkoba is anti-town in behavior but it's critical we be informed of this day 2
I'll vote RCE if needed for a hammer but I am not scumreading RCE.

I'm not townreading Koba and they're near even.
what changed between ur townlean and now?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3595 (isolation #445) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

i really think titus is only looking at me this way:

assume koba is scum

work backwards -> assign actions as scummy

refuse to eval based on towny evidence

keep pushing specific actions as scum motivated, despite no evidence of scum motivation

does this sound like logic to you titus? because it sums up the way you're approaching me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3596 (isolation #446) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3594, Titus wrote:
In post 3585, Angel Warriors wrote:What's the difference in kobas play here and how you, or even wisdom used to play 5 years ago?
They're not analyzing data from it in good faith. Their stance on Samantha is really bad. They're plugging their ears to everyone and arguing Sam is third party. They're holding an SR on me just for defending Sam. They're not sorting in good faith.
Explain why my stance is bad beyond saying "samantha is obvtown".

Explain why I'm not sorting in good faith by providing examples.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3598 (isolation #447) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

You are extremely vague rn and the analysis is superficial and not deep at all and I hope others can see that and actually listen. I know town is not infallible so I'm giving you a chance to reeval.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3600 (isolation #448) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3599, Titus wrote:Koba, I am not keeping up with five posts full of questions designed to drown out the thread and repeat things.
Weak excuse to refuse to cover up your shallow analysis.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3601 (isolation #449) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

refuse to ellaborate on shallow analysis * had a brain aneurism there lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3603 (isolation #450) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

Titus can't answer my questions because the answers to those questions would make her agenda obvious and she needs to stay vague to stay under the radar until a miselim happens.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3604 (isolation #451) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

I hope that proves my case that titus is pushing me in bad faith thanks guys <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3607 (isolation #452) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3592, DkKoba wrote:k so lets get this straight titus tho ->

you think:

pushing for flavor claims -> which turned out to be hood relevant -> and then pushing for hood claims -> and then revealing ones role as a WEAK FN -> means that they had a valid reason to push that info?

do u think samantha has had a valid reason to push for that info?

because im trying to wrap my head around how u can townread something as egregiously illogical like that.
In post 3593, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3588, Titus wrote:
In post 3587, samantha97 wrote:titus can you vote for rcenigma pls

we're back into negative terrority

I agree dkkoba is anti-town in behavior but it's critical we be informed of this day 2
I'll vote RCE if needed for a hammer but I am not scumreading RCE.

I'm not townreading Koba and they're near even.
what changed between ur townlean and now?
In post 3585, Angel Warriors wrote:What's the difference in kobas play here and how you, or even wisdom used to play 5 years ago?
They're not analyzing data from it in good faith. Their stance on Samantha is really bad. They're plugging their ears to everyone and arguing Sam is third party. They're holding an SR on me just for defending Sam. They're not sorting in good faith.
In post 3595, DkKoba wrote:i really think titus is only looking at me this way:

assume koba is scum

work backwards -> assign actions as scummy

refuse to eval based on towny evidence

keep pushing specific actions as scum motivated, despite no evidence of scum motivation

does this sound like logic to you titus? because it sums up the way you're approaching me.
In post 3596, DkKoba wrote:
Explain why my stance is bad beyond saying "samantha is obvtown".

Explain why I'm not sorting in good faith by providing examples.
In post 3598, DkKoba wrote:You are extremely vague rn and the analysis is superficial and not deep at all and I hope others can see that and actually listen. I know town is not infallible so I'm giving you a chance to reeval.
In post 3599, Titus wrote:Koba, I am not keeping up with five posts full of questions designed to drown out the thread and repeat things.
ladies, gentlemen, and enbies, I present to you, Titus, with an amazing rock solid case on me being scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3610 (isolation #453) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

Titus stop running away I wanna make sure if i do end up getting miselimed ur 100% elimed after me <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3612 (isolation #454) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Titus you refusing to answer my questions is extremely scummy + shows my suspicions about how you created your case are likely correct.

You don't want to evaluate my slot in good faith.

If you disagree, then prove it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3615 (isolation #455) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Just like the way you pushed Gamma for not posting here, which was a bullshit way to push him. It was all based on something you wanted to slant as scummy.

You are shaping facts to fit theories rather than shaping theories to fit facts.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3616 (isolation #456) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3613, unwnd wrote:Koba you have made 432 posts and counting of "evaluation"

Don't you think you should let others play the game?
I tried but then you and titus decided to flash wagon me while I was gonna take a 24 hour break (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3621 (isolation #457) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3618, Titus wrote:Koba, I am not repeating conversations with you for the fifth or sixth time. I am talking to others like Angel to sort you. You can spam that I am running all you want but that just makes the thread harder to read for everyone and increases my SR on you.
Post it into the hood then.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3622 (isolation #458) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

But hey let it be known on the record that titus is a MASSIVE COWARD and can't answer my reasonable questions about their scumcase on me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3628 (isolation #459) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

What you wrote is incredibly shallow titus.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3630 (isolation #460) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

titus can u stop whining?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3631 (isolation #461) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its honestly annoying just answer the questions
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3632 (isolation #462) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

theres no reason if ur town here trying to solve the game that u cant

like i said its extremely lazy if u cant
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3636 (isolation #463) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3625, Titus wrote:
In post 3621, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3618, Titus wrote:Koba, I am not repeating conversations with you for the fifth or sixth time. I am talking to others like Angel to sort you. You can spam that I am running all you want but that just makes the thread harder to read for everyone and increases my SR on you.
Post it into the hood then.
You're perfectly capable of reading what I have already said there. I'd rather use the hood to sort the others there.
why did you townlean me in the first place?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3643 (isolation #464) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

"koba is going after someone groupscum"

you're implying im voting samantha rn and pushing their elim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3644 (isolation #465) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

stop misrepping me kthx
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3646 (isolation #466) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and i said MULTIPLE times my read on samantha is "notTown" but sure fucking lie some more titus.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3647 (isolation #467) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3645, Titus wrote:@Angel,

My complaint is how do we determine if this is anti-town Koba or scum Koba? If it is anti-town Koba, how do we make the gamestate less toxic when they'll baselessly yell anyway?
have u tried being honest?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3648 (isolation #468) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(hint the answer is NO)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3656 (isolation #469) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

mm i like that list minus unwnd but also unwnd is my weakest in the PoE and most likely to be a blundering troll so
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3662 (isolation #470) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3657, Angel Warriors wrote:Kobas spamming is directly linked to trying to elim someone that they bdeem a threat to town, and the feeling that they are being ignored.

It is also being linked to being incorrectly pushed, and their volatile nature is being used against them. Even Koba feels like they might be listened to when they flip town which means that they are so sure in their reads that they think they solved the game.

Kobas looking for people to town up with, they are looking for someone that they can trust in all this and someone that they can back up.

Koba is also pushing what they think is pro-scum behavior which means they are acting in towns interest even if the rest of town doesn't exactly agree with the methods.

There is a lack of active manipulation, and she is doing what she knows she can do to nab scum.

They wouldn't be aggressively attacking everyone so that they could read them because Koba wouldn't need to worry about actually having to read people as scum. They would only need to be concerned of is making it seem like she is going through the motions and like, I feel like if they were doing that, they might have a more reasonable post count
legend says titus wont even respond reasonably to this post and will likely just ignore it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3663 (isolation #471) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3661, SirCakez wrote:I am joining the will hammer anything group
cakez im still sad u voted me :(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3665 (isolation #472) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i told my non titus hoods to lock town u and im gonna express taht here that i think u should never be scum here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3667 (isolation #473) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no one is listening to toog, hes just posting vote counts and ppl(read:titus) think that means hes town lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3671 (isolation #474) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

k im gonna not post in here until tomorrow.

i think ive laid out my case and i quote posted the titus stuff into my hoods if anyone wants to pull that out if titus wants to sow bullshit again later
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3673 (isolation #475) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im rearraning my room to put my pc setup at the other side :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3678 (isolation #476) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whats towny about that titus?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3681 (isolation #477) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hey can another town pls get a clue and actually question titus when they keep saying stupid questionble shit. stop letting her use site clout to skate by for free stop bieng scared.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3682 (isolation #478) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im angry
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3683 (isolation #479) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

cuz everytime this shit happens in games i get fucked over cuz ppl are like "uwu koba being aggressive so their points are bunk" like fuck off go question the person im scrutinizing urself and then eval for urself. esp when said person is refusing to answer. build the pressure on them to answer. its fucking mafia 101 when someoen is being agenda-y like this.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3731 (isolation #480) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3730, unwnd wrote:Koba is in my hood as well

I only have one hood btw
Why did u claim this?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3733 (isolation #481) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

And without consulting the hood after u said absofuckinglutey nothing in there?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3734 (isolation #482) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

titus/toog both being scum is a read u should 100% sheep me on btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3737 (isolation #483) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3736, unwnd wrote:I never treated the hood as anything but a distraction
Ok thats an selfish take
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3741 (isolation #484) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

What did u accomplish in outting it vs respecting the wishes of ppl in the hood?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3745 (isolation #485) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i find that scum tend to find hoods distracting since they have to towntell in 2 places :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3747 (isolation #486) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whats your greatest weakness you would say as scum unwnd?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3753 (isolation #487) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3751, Special BROvert Ops wrote:
In post 3740, Rei and Asuka wrote:Yeah RCE's claim could plausibly be scum, I think he's town for how he's treated Sam but there's worlds where I'm wrong. I think we should table him for today though. If I actively hated his play I would flip him through claim but I don't.

Can we get some more votes on the BROS?

And Koba promise me you have at least had a full glass of water.

-A
Asuka you're officially at the point where you need to explain your read on me. I have an idea of who you are and if I'm right that makes your read on me not great.

-Henry
Cat gifs=ydrasse
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3772 (isolation #488) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3771, Lunar Martian wrote:I'll happily vote Koba to end the day, but I see that everyone else unvoted.
why did you post this?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3774 (isolation #489) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im honestly just sick of all these fucking snipes at me fucking engage me instead of shade me theres been more players making these shitpushy snipes than there is reasonable scum so its extremely upsetting to me that i have to curl up in defense like my PoV is useless and im policyable when my track record clearly speaks otherwise im sickj of this game and the way people are approaching it so casually to the point of ignoring logic because someone said something aggressive.

when time and time again i make VALID points and i am completely ignored and no one just talks me through it it doesnt feel worth to try or even play.

if you want to evaluate my slot litearlly just stop assuming im acting in bad faith bc its literally like upsetting me irl to the point where im actually upset over this game where im afraid to open thread bc im wondering what next misrepresentation i need to deal with because someone didnt care to consider what I was saying and just skipped to mindlessly binning me as useless.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3777 (isolation #490) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like we're at this state where over half the shit that should be unclaimed is claimed on DAY 1 and im like sitting here feeling powerless like it feels like scum are manipulating this shit and purposefully driving a narrative and town arent fighting back against it enough and im the only one here sitting here pushing back against this like seriously i dont know what to do at this point
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3778 (isolation #491) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im sorry
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3779 (isolation #492) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if u guys really wanna wagon me whatever i dont care just please listen to what ive had to say all of d1 after i flip
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3780 (isolation #493) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

cakez/gamma/murder/angel i think should be labeled always town please never lim them this whole game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3782 (isolation #494) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and to a lesser extent, rce/nylaa based on how they claimed. rei/asuka had some genuiine stuff too i would not poe them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3788 (isolation #495) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3786, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 3779, DkKoba wrote:if u guys really wanna wagon me whatever i dont care just please listen to what ive had to say all of d1 after i flip
You've said you're a master at using AtE as scum and to ignore it coming from you. So I will.
i never said this but ok...
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3791 (isolation #496) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i suggested we use our hoods to help lessen that but no one wanted to really listen.....
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3802 (isolation #497) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im starting to see maybe samantha town but if shes town im incredibly upset at how she played this game so far
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3805 (isolation #498) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lunar, can you give us a reads list please
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3807 (isolation #499) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

k whatever
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3813 (isolation #500) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2, Boonskiies wrote:
Rules:
Because Rules are there to CONTAIN the FUN!

The Basics:

1] Play to win. Nobody wants to be a loser.
2] Do not take screenshots or directly quote any of the PMs that I send you. Doing so will result in a mod-kill. Pretending to break this rule is the same as actually breaking 3] You may paraphrase, but use caution. When in doubt, run it by me first.
4] Do not edit any of your posts, if you have the ability to do so.
5] Do not use encrypted text, hidden text, small text, or any other hard-to-read text when posting.
6] Once you have been faded or killed, you are out of the game. Do not post anymore until the game is over. "Bah" post if you need to, but eh...
7] Do not talk about this game with anybody else outside of this thread unless your role PM explicitly says that you can.
8] Heated discussion is fine, but personal attacks, insults, flaming, and poor sportsmanship are not. Please don't be a jerk to your fellow players. If I feel that your behavior is preventing other players from enjoying the game, I reserve the right to force-replace or mod-kill you.
9] Do not talk about ongoing games. Like really, come on...

Day, Night, and Twilight:

9] Each Day phase will last for
14 days
, and each Night phase will last for two days. It will switch to
10 days
when I feel it should.
10] Players may continue to talk during
Twilight
, including the player that has been faded.
11] If you do not send me your Night action before the specified deadline, I will assume that you are not performing an action on that night, unless your role specifically requires an action, in which case a randomizer will be used to complete the action.
12] If you know you will be unavailable during a Night phase, you may send me your night action during the preceding Day phase if you so desire.
13] Deadline extension requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
14] Factional abilities may be used alongside role abilities as long as the role ability doesn't specifically state otherwise.

Voting:

15] Please post all votes and unvotes using either the bold tag or the vote tag. Nicknames are fine, as long as I can understand them. Votes should look like this:
Vote:Boonskiies
or VOTE: Boon.
16] Unvotes are helpful, but not necessary.
17] Please refrain from engaging in any kind of voting trickery. If it looks like a vote, I'm counting it as a vote.
18] A
Fade
will only occur when a majority (more than 50% of all possible votes) is reached. The number of votes needed to hammer will be included with every vote count.
19] If a majority is not reached by the deadline, there will be no execution on that Day.
20] Once a hammer occurs, no votes or unvotes will prevent the execution from happening.
21] Additional votes include VOTE: No Fade to end the Day with no fade (which will also require a majority) and VOTE: Draw to end the game in a draw (which will require 100% agreement from all living players).

Activity:

22] You will be expected to post at least once every 48 hours. If you go more than 48 hours without posting, you will be prodded.
23] If you receive a prod, you will have 24 hours to post in the game thread. If you do not respond to your prod within 24 hours, you will be replaced. Additionally, if I have to prod you more than three times, you will be replaced.
24] If you know that you will have limited access to the game for more than a few days, please let me know either in the thread or via PM.

Communication with the Moderator:

25] I may be pretty close to perfect, but I do still make mistakes every now and then. If you notice an error with the vote counts, deadlines, or anything else related to the game, please let me know and I will correct the issue.
26] I will not answer any role-related questions in the game thread. If you have any questions about your role, the (theoretical) roles of any other players in the game, or (theoretical) role interactions, send me a PM. Do not try to trick me into confirming a player's role. I will not be amused.
27] If you need to get my attention, just include @Mod or @Boon in your post. Also, bolding will help catch my eye.

Miscellaneous:

28] Even if my Checklist states no to Scum day talk or no to Multitasking, these can still be in the game with the corresponding roles. Encryptor and Multitasking modifier, for instance.
29] If you have any problems with another player, send me a PM and I will do my best to resolve the issue.
30] If a player is mod-killed during the Day phase, then that Day will end immediately.
31] My color is Purple. (#800080) DON’T USE IT.

32] The flavor text is for entertainment purposes only. Analyze it at your own risk.
33] Do not ask me to mod-kill, force-replace, or discipline any other player in the game. That is my decision to make, not yours.
34] As the moderator, my word is final. Please respect my instructions and my decisions.
35] I reserve the right to change these rules during the game if necessary. If this happens, I will inform everybody of the rule change in the thread.
36] In addition to these rules, all site-wide rules also apply.
37] Claiming color code, timestamps, spelling, or any other form of non-public information is prohibited.
38] If the game happens to have multiple scum factions, I will play the game out through. If only scum remain, and all scum end up dying or all living on the final night, the game will be a joint win between scum factions. Basically, I will not play an extra night if scum come in to the day in a 1-1 or a 1-1-1 situation. The normal mafia win conditions would come into play prior to the night happening, so it would become a joint win at the point. If town lives in the 1-1-1 situation, the night will play out if it isn't an auto win.
39] Go ahead. Find a loophole in my rules. I encourage it if you can make it work, however be aware that abuse of a loophole may end with a mod-kill.
40] I live in California, and have Pacific Standard Time.
40] You may notice that this is a second Rule 40. I am the mod. I have the right to do this because in the end, what I say goes.
@rei
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3815 (isolation #501) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh legendary creature is def not a scumslip the mafia faction is called dark fairies lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3820 (isolation #502) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh its all odd night abilities
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3824 (isolation #503) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dark fairy = scum alignment and mythical creature =town alignment
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3827 (isolation #504) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

at least theres 1 other person who thinks PR claims mean jack shit lol happy to see
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3830 (isolation #505) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

moonlight = odd number
morning sun = even number
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3882 (isolation #506) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hey sequence i shaded toog and actually called them scum so screw off and get limmmed thx
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3884 (isolation #507) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sequence, your big quote wall is a bunch of useless replies with no conclusions.

the point about titus is also so terrible lmao

i swear does titus rly have this much site clout that ppl like murder are afraid to vote against her?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3887 (isolation #508) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I--- now thats a hot take if ive heard one
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3898 (isolation #509) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3895, unwnd wrote:I'm not thinking too hard about the claims. It's a boon game, they don't really matter until NAR.

My own guessing tells me like.. 2 scum in that pool? This is good. Scum fucked up in that since because we have literally like four days worth of content and a ton of wagonomics to decipher. This makes me believe scum err towards the chaotic nature and are less about manipulating the gamestate. This has been my thought for a while, but I really haven't been able to successfully speak about it because literally If I made a post like this I've been in fear of it being swallowing up. I'm saying this right now that continuing to pad out the postcount at this point is either anti-town or essentially claiming scum, because I think scum's agenda right now is to add to the noise is less obstructive ways. Koba is koba but at some point you just have to run out of gas as scum. I'm reading them at this level because their points are not consistent, constantly changing, and fired off like a machine gun. It's not pretty but it's likely town. Again:
I don't think scum care about bussing right now.
A ton of argument as to why some of these wagons wouldn't pop off was literally just 'but my scumreads are voting there' and I am absolutely guilty of this. I think that indecision bodes better for town (this is not exclusive) because like..why would scum care who dies?
i like the depth of this read, disregarding that its a TR on me which points to a town unwnd
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3900 (isolation #510) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u know my rebuttals to the pushes on me have been good like in that game :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3901 (isolation #511) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im a bit more relaxed now btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3924 (isolation #512) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3921, unwnd wrote:Jee I wonder who fits the description of

1) Worthless voting patterns
2) Convenient thread pop-ins and joining of bigger wagon when needed but nothing else

Can you guys guess who the scum is? Don't worry, I'll reveal the answer soon
i pushed gamma to make a few moves in the PT u know that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3944 (isolation #513) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3942, unwnd wrote:I will not suggest a flashwagon again, I will however state my intent for the following night and hopefully the next dayphase.

I think this Gamma wagon should go through. I would also be fine with Sequence. I think those should be the final wagons as in my head the narrative will be more much apparent based on either of their deaths.
while i oppose the gamma wagon i think these 2 wagons are fine as i have extremely high confidence that sequence will flip scum and that a gamma town flip will remove towncred from the scum on that wagon, namely titus.

if gamma flips scum i will prob be shocked and wonder where i went wrong with my reading and how such a distinct universe disparity exists
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3959 (isolation #514) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think im coming around to a mathblade townread
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4027 (isolation #515) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

hi
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4035 (isolation #516) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

dupe claims arent scum indicative in boon setups
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4124 (isolation #517) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4118, Sequence wrote:
We are neutral 3rd party, the Light Fairy

Thank you for making our win con 100% more difficult.
~Ircher
lim 3p lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4126 (isolation #518) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

who cares they claimed not town get rid of them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4131 (isolation #519) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

theyre gonna 100% lie about whatever their wincon is casue theres a near 0 chance it helps town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4134 (isolation #520) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

we can see it on the flip ;3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4142 (isolation #521) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

watch theyre gonna flip dark fairy and be scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4153 (isolation #522) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

"gaiz my 3p role is totally about finding scum"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4162 (isolation #523) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

wait samantha is this why u went around forcing claims for flavor
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4164 (isolation #524) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

this 3p is anti-town utility lmfao

it was meant to push town to massclaim shit that they will regret massclaiming.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4167 (isolation #525) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4165, SirCakez wrote:YO IF THIS IS A VARIANT DOESNT THIS DISPROVE SOMEONE ELSES CLAIM OR SOMETHING
^^
thats actually a good point
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4177 (isolation #526) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

samantha : are you in a hood with sequence?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4182 (isolation #527) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok realize that hwne u push claims like that its fucking obvious as shit to scum and useless.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4187 (isolation #528) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

https://epicmafia.com/topic/95768 <- anne in this game was informed a specific flavor was scum and she overtly went and forced flavor claims which immediately got all 3 scum to fake flavor and i told her to fuck off that its scummy to just start the game like that.

please keep in mind next time u get that kind of info to be SUBTLE about it and to claim it at the right time.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4188 (isolation #529) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

cuz i thought the flavor was significant cause it described my role and could be guessed + i thought scum might be informed of a certain PR and we were a JOAT basically that game so i was paranoid about it ^
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4193 (isolation #530) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4190, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4185, Sequence wrote:
In post 4061, Rei and Asuka wrote:but what if Sam just flips hunter tonight after taking a shot at someone"
This for instance is Rei and Asuka TMI'ing. Not only do they assume 3rd party, they assume hunter/hunted over the more reasonably SK assumption. They got the target wrong, but this is something I would expect from scum as scum knew someone was after the player with the dark fairy flavor.
~Ircher
Dk can confirm I speculated on Hunter/hunted like 3000 posts ago. Sure we can be scum together or we could both be players that have been in boon games and have a sense for fuckery.
I also just linked a game that had a similar vibe
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4194 (isolation #531) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

the 3p was literally meant to be negative utility cuz the flavor is linked to the PTs
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4195 (isolation #532) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

and was a way to fool town into massclaiming flavor which happened.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4201 (isolation #533) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

sequence u fucked up by trying to play it out the easy way.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4206 (isolation #534) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

if u want any tips on playing 3P in closed setups i can give u some tips later but u did big mistake number 1 which is claim early -> town should always eliminate a 3p claim on d1 without question. its the easiest way to avoid a town elim + you get night actions.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4209 (isolation #535) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4205, Sequence wrote:
In post 4200, Angel Warriors wrote:If they weren't such an open wolf they would still be alive so it's all on them no one else
We didn't open wolf. Bell played like his normal self. I purposefully was more antagonistic this game because we were trying to avoid being a night kill choice. That doesn't mean we were open wolfing.
In post 4201, DkKoba wrote:sequence u fucked up by trying to play it out the easy way.
Idk what you are on. I hope you get swiftly limmed.
~Ircher
says the person who majorly messed up their wincon by showing their hand right away to strangers in a hood that could have easily had scum who were relaying info back to teammates lmfao

kinda embarassed for u that u played so bad so im giving u tips
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4211 (isolation #536) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

hey im not the one whos losing here so lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4276 (isolation #537) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

last spam last spam last spam last spam last spam last spam last spam last spam last spam last spam last spam last spam last spam last spam last spam last spam last spam last spam last spam last spam last spam last spam last spam last spam last spam last spam last spam
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4287 (isolation #538) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4284, Rei and Asuka wrote:-Active lurking when run up
-Survivalistic convoluted fakeclaim
-Votes that don't make sense
-flattened affect when under pressure

I'm not gonna lie, I've been wrong on gamma a few times before, but this is definitely well above rand chance of being scum gamma
ive had to wring some votes and activity out of him from my PT so some of that isnt even like gamma doing it himself its like him being pushed to by a hoodmate.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4298 (isolation #539) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

active lurking refers to the type of activity not the amount of it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4327 (isolation #540) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: flea

these flash wagons catch scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4393 (isolation #541) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im playing dbd ama
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4398 (isolation #542) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4394, samantha97 wrote:
In post 4393, DkKoba wrote:im playing dbd ama
why don't you care about flea's softclaim now
flea softclaimed in the hood a long time ago
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4399 (isolation #543) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so many leading wagons ahve claimed PR that im pretty sure at least one is scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4589 (isolation #544) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #6103 (isolation #545) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

that explains why i tr mcat at the beginning lmfao

also a lesson as to why u dont trust 3p claims ever ~ pls dont force massclaims bc a 3p claim asked u to. and esp not in an obvious way that seems like a way to get info.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #6107 (isolation #546) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i personally think murder was conf scum as soon as he claimed the 3p thing, if you're town and you roll with 3p informed you claim that as soon as the game starts, not later lol.

in retrospect it looks like a signal now.

now i see why cakez was so scared to hammer titus cuz she was scummy and wasnt sure if they were traitor lol
retired

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”