Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:54 pm

Post by Zakeri »

GOOEY BOOGER

oops, I mean OOGEY BOOGEY

Things are already looking bad for Xtoxm, although suggesting any sort of day one roleclaiming is probably worthy of a lynch. What I want to know is, why did you bother asking?

Vote: Xtoxm
This is six votes already, so please explain why you wanted a roleclaim.
"You know, I was hoping for a cop investigation. But instead I get [two vig kills]... okay." - Zakeri
"I [i]wish[/i] I ever got messages like this." - Vi
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:02 pm

Post by Zakeri »

iamausername wrote:
Zakeri wrote:Things are already looking bad for Xtoxm, although suggesting any sort of day one roleclaiming is
probably worthy of a lynch
. What I want to know is, why did you bother asking?
Does this mean that you'd be fine with Xtoxm being lynched right now?
In all honestly, I can't say I'd feel okay with lynching someone just because they've asked for a Mass Role-Claim, but like I said, they
probably
deserve it. As for Xtoxm, I'm not going to unvote until I either see good developments from him or bad developments from someone else. I don't think the latter will show up as easily, however.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:29 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Well, I see you've conceded your point well enough for me, so I'll
Unvote: XToxmp
"You know, I was hoping for a cop investigation. But instead I get [two vig kills]... okay." - Zakeri
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:39 am

Post by Zakeri »

Xtoxm wrote:Classic obvscum.

We should lynch armlx today.
So you want to lynch someone for pointing out a scumtell that you made?
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:45 am

Post by Zakeri »

Xtoxm wrote:
armlx wrote:I still see no role name.....
I still see scum.
I see confirmation Bias.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:47 am

Post by Zakeri »

Xtoxm wrote:
iLord wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:I still see scum.
I suggest that you stop attacking Armlx for no reason and full-claim, since you've claimed to have an anti-town alignment.
I'm not telling you any more.

You'll have to get me killed.
Just know that if you die and turn out to be Town, no one's going to look after Armlx just because you said so. If you don't provide your reasoning, we have nothing to go off of other then the fact that you're practically encouraging everyone to vote for you.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:09 am

Post by Zakeri »

Xtoxm wrote:Ok.

I'm a daycop with a guilty on armlx.

Lynch him.

Go, go, go.
Even if I were to begin to believe this statement, why would you go to the length of making yourself the prime target in the first place? Cops of any kind (well, barring Naive, Paranoid, and Random) are valuable information gainers, and should never give themselves away without several guilty results.

In fact, you've played so horribly this round in your defense that I'm will to consider you a Jester.
Vote: Xtoxm
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:46 am

Post by Zakeri »

armlx wrote:Jester is not a real role. People who know better who bring it up are scummy.
Oh, I didn't realize.

Still, I'm doubting anything can really detour people from Lynching Xtoxm now. He's Claimed Daycop at the point where it seems most convenient for him, along with getting a sudden Guilty Result on someone where it seems most convenient for him. If he could at least provide a Name for his role, even if it gets him NKed, or Lynched faster, it would help us and maybe even himself. but he seems just so set on being the Lynch target for today the way he's going about this.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:29 pm

Post by Zakeri »

I refuse to believe that Xtoxm is a cop role of any sort, based on the way this all played out and how he somehow managed to pull scum at what I can only guess is random. however, it would be absolutely suicidal to claim Daycop with guilty unless he knew the person he was claiming on was scum. Considering what the alternative answer is, it's safe to assume he has the knowledge, so I'm not too worried about swinging between the two.

unvote: Xtoxm
vote: Armlx
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:44 pm

Post by Zakeri »

You're arguing with him because he's making very valid points. Points like this:
armlx - 250 wrote:Everyone also has to realize that if xtoxm didn't claim day cop here, he was going to be lynched. This way he gets to mise a mislynch out of it if people listen, possibly more if he randomly guess right.
Unvote: Armlx
Vote Xtoxm

And I apologize for that. I wasn't considering the context of the claim when I said it.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:46 am

Post by Zakeri »

iLord wrote:Guys, Xtoxm may not be scum.

Think about it - ABR has claimed an almost identical role to Xtoxm's, except that it finds a different type of player. These two roles are not mutually exclusive and it seems very likely that both roles could be in the game. I'm thinking that Shinra is a scum group, and that Team Jenova is another scum group, and that ABR and Xtoxm are cops for those groups respectively.

However, if ABR were proven to be lying, then I'd go back to thinking Xtoxm is lying. A daycop is more important than a random townie, however, and after some consideration, I'd rather risk lynching Armlx than Xtoxm.

I'm just banking on the fact that ABR isn't lying. If ABR is telling the truth, Xtoxm is almost confirmed in my eyes.

------------------------------------------

I just read the last page - Cavebear hit the nail on the spot.
I'd like to remind everyone not to get distracted by ABR's Claims. Will it's true, in the context of ABR and Xtoxm being both daycops that it's possible and they both hunt for different scum groups, this is unrelated to why we were targeting Xtoxm in the first place.

It's the context of his claim. First he Votes iLord, who was targeting him for the Mass Claiming idea. Then He switches to Armlx practically admiting he's doing so because he would be easier to mislynch
Xtoxm wrote:Armlx's attack against me is just pathetic.

Unvote Vote Armlx

Atleast iLord sounds kinds genuine about it.
He realizes he can't get a bandwagon going on iLord, so he switches to the other guy attacking him. After digging himself further into the ground, he claims daycop with instant (barring ModDelay) results. He then claims in the same post he investigated the same person who was attacking him, and got a Shinra Result.

When asked why he investigate Armlx, he said it was because of a random number generator result (He specifically says "Dice), which is highly unlikely for a cop to do, even if they had to use their ability for the first phase of the game. It's pretty obvious he lied here, since if he really was a cop, and did investigate Armlx, He would of said that it would be because of the reasons he started attacking Armlx in the first place, not because of a random chance.

And this is ignoring the fact that a cop wouldn't likely ask for a Mass role Claim on day one in the first place unless he might not think the Scum all had alternate identities, which was proven early on that Xtoxm knows better than that.

confirm vote: Xtoxm
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:27 am

Post by Zakeri »

CallMeLiam wrote:I'd still prefer we test the cop that claimed first or lynch Zac.
So you'd prefer to go on the word of a confirmed Liar, or lynch someone that won't even give us a definite answer in this jumble of questions if we do?
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:36 pm

Post by Zakeri »

I have stronger suspicions, but this is an issue that needs to be dealt with.

Vote: Albert B. Rampage

Please explain.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:00 pm

Post by Zakeri »

:|
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:24 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Alrighty then.

CallMeLiam, your Actions near the end of day one have caused me great concern.
Zakeri wrote:
CallMeLiam wrote:I'd still prefer we test the cop that claimed first or lynch Zac.
So you'd prefer to go on the word of a confirmed Liar, or lynch someone that won't even give us a definite answer in this jumble of questions if we do?
I never received an answer to this.
CallMeLiam wrote:At this point, I'd have no rela problem with side-stepping the chaotic mess that is Xtoxm\ABR\Armlx and just lynching Zac.
This is just wrong no matter how you look at it. How exactly is it that you're okay with picking someone who's only crime is not stating a specific reason when being the 13th person on the bandwagon versus a group of people where one or more of them are lying, and killing one possibly clears or condems the others? I doubt any sort of townie would enjoy having a huge cop claim argument up in the air for several day phases.
CallMeLiam wrote:
armlx wrote:No. You have a scenario where 1 of 2 people is confirmed lying. Why sidestep that.This.
This isn't entirely true. Both could be daycops hunting different scum groups, as they've said they both have different methods of detection. As of this moment twe have no confirmed liars and Zac is just scummily hopping on wagons with no content.
How can you not see how weak your reasoning is here? While it's possible that they both could have been daycops, it's also possible that they both could have been lying (and in fact were.) You then compare the best case scenerio against someone who's move
might
have been used by scum.

Unvote: Albert B. Rampage
FoS: Albert B. Rampage
Vote: CallMeLiam
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:33 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Edit: My last point can be better put this way.

You attempt to justify lynching someone not related to the problem at hand by taking the best case scenario from the problem and comparing it to the worse case scenario from the unrelated case.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:32 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Jebus wrote:And how do we know that you're not doing this 'ABR' gambit as scum for once? (eg, you were town all the other times, but now you're doing it as scum?)

Also, I assume Cid is a minor character. If so, it's quite possible there is no such role named Cid.
Cid's actually a Rather Major character. In fact, once Cloud is brain dead and Tifa begins her journey into Cloud's mind, Cid becomes the Party Leader for a while. I think it's safe to say Allie wouldn't Claim as Cid unless he was Cid or it was provided as a Fake claim.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:37 am

Post by Zakeri »

armlx wrote:
Zakeri did get off the ABR wagon today, a few of us did, but is the flip flop enough for a vote?
In combo with his actions regarding xtoxm vs me yesterday, yes.
the mistake here is believing the nature of my flipflop with ABR is the same as the nature of my flipflop with you and Xtoxm.

I had reason to believe that Xtoxm was lying about his cop claim due to the context used, but at the time, I couldn't effectively use it as a tell on his alignment. That, however, crossed with his massclaim idea, was what made me certain he was scum.

My Reason for the switch relied on that sort of thinking.
Zakeri wrote:however, it would be absolutely suicidal to claim Daycop with guilty unless he knew the person he was claiming on was scum. Considering what the alternative answer is, it's safe to assume he has the knowledge, so I'm not too worried about swinging
What I meant to say here was that I believed Xtoxm knew Armlx was scum because they were scum buddies. Under that assumption, I felt no qualms about switching. I subsequently Switched back however when it occurred to me that Xtoxm claimed because he was going to get lynched if he didn't, and probably threw out the name of a townie just to make certain one would fall with him.

As for ABR, I'm not entirely convinced he's Scum. His cop claim and the possibility of him being either Cid or Safe-claim Cid doesn't give me a tell either way. I did vote with the intention of getting information out of him, but once he posted the facepalm bear, I realized it was useless and decided to question the person I was most suspicious of.

Speaking of which, I should get around to continuing that.
CallmeLiam wrote:Ultimately, the point was that I'd rather lynch someone acting scummy and hopping onto a popular bandwagon rather than someone who could have been a cop. At this point though, I have no such compunctions. ABR: Do you have a power role of any sort?
What's the point of asking if he has a Power role? That shouldn't affect whether you think he's scum or not.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:32 am

Post by Zakeri »

Which would, essentially, make everything that transpired pointless?
Yes. Which is why we should change the subject back to who is more likely to be scum.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:58 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I lie just as Bruce Wayne lies, when he is asked if he is Batman.
So then does this mean you actually are a Daycop, and are just using your meta to trick people into thinking you're not while avoiding getting lynched for it?
kloud1516 wrote:
armlx wrote:
This vote is not necessarily based on me finding ABR to be scum.
Strong FOS Kloud
Did you even bother to look at the rest of this paragraph, or are you just content with cherry-picking certain segments in order to build cases that appear to be more solid than they actually are?

I expressed that I was voting based on utility alone, for I feel the need to rid the game of unhelpful and detrimental players will be the greatest benefit for the town at the moment. Yes, I do indeed believe, as I said, that ABR could in fact be scum, but there is always going to be the possibility of him being town too.
I know I'm late, but I seriously disagree with this. We have a very good chance of catching scum today, and I would totally be pissed off if we wasted that chance killing somebody who "Needs to be taught a lesson." If you plan on pushing for a lynch, please plan on pushing for a lynch that you believe has a
decent chance
of catching scum, not an
off-chance.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #20) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:04 pm

Post by Zakeri »

True, but he probably wasn't thinking about the "Sarcastic Confession" trope When he wrote that. I doubt I was actually catching him on that.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:16 am

Post by Zakeri »

I agree with Armlx. We may not be able to devise a perfect lynch from what happened on day one, but we already have determined a lot from some of the actions before ABR Claimed and Even afterwards. It's not completely useless, and it should not be dismissed so haphazardly.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #22) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:41 pm

Post by Zakeri »

I agree. Kloud looks way too much like he'd rather discuss what the set-up is like, and what roles are more likely to be town/do what than who is actually scum. I Can't really let this slide, since it's an inherently scummy thing to do.

On top of this, you've been trying to push a lynch against ABR for utility purposes. The Lynch is our weapon, not your toy. You even went so far as to try and dispute the idea that Heros = Pro-town Power roles in an attempt to convince us that it'll be alright to Lynch him, where all of the Evidence of last night points to that truth. You had no basis to believe that, and tried to salvage a failed attempt at a bandwagon.

Unvote: CallMeLiam
FoS: CallMeLiam
Vote: kloud1516

Likewise, I'm not trusting DynamoXI or Tonymotana. I can't say anything for certain on DynamoXI other than the half hearted attempt to defend kloud by pointing out his withdrawing from the ABR Lynch. Tonymotana however has been caught using circular logic to fuel a lynch.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:24 am

Post by Zakeri »

CallMeLiam wrote:Why did I want to test xtoxm before ABR? Well testing Xtoxm's claim didn't involve lynching a claimed cop. If Armlx was indeed town then we could have piled on X afterwards but as I said at the time I wanted no part in lynching a claimed cop.
Why didn't you want to Lynch a Claimed cop? Especially one that has performed several scummy actions before his sudden claim? It is very beneficial for Scum to claim cop, after all, and it's not like the Cop would come forward just to object to one person's claims like that.
CallMeLiam wrote:Why did I want a claim from ABR? Because his play on day one was highly anti-town and to be honest I wouldn't be too upset lynching a vanilla townie if they're going to play in such a harmful way.
What would you have said/done if he had Claimed another power role?
CallmeLiam wrote:Why was I wanting to vote Zac rather than one of the three people in the cop clusterfuck? Because if a genuine guilty had been recorded, then it was likely the scum would have gone after the cop and if not then we'd have someone caught in a lie.
What exactly is wrong with catching people in a lie?
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:02 am

Post by Zakeri »

Natirasha wrote:Hi all. I'm replacing Zac apparently. Can anyone please repost any outstanding comments/questions about him and I will attempt to answer them the best I can.

Also, a summary of what has happened so far would be nice.
forbiddanlight wrote:
Unvote: iamusername

Vote: XToxm[/i]
Argh...
HoS:Zac

Have you ever heard of VOTE EXPLANATION?
Aside from that, All Zac's done look like newbie mistakes and legitimate moves to me.

As for the Day one Summery, Xtoxm Decided to Vy for a Mass Claim, going off of the pre-game dicussion. Six people voted him instantly, and after some more pressing by Atomx and iLord, He fake claimed a Scum result on Atomx. People voted him harder, but not wanting to risk the death of a daycop, some of us switched to Armlx. We Switched back once Mr. Rampage counter claimed Day-cop with Cid as a role name to back him up.

Xtoxm was 'Nillers Town. Also, three people died resulting in One Stab Wound (Likely Sephiroth/SK) and three gunshots, resulting in two townies and a scum dead.

Right now, Scummy people are You, for Zac's newbie mistakes, CallMeLiam for trying to jump on Zac's newbie mistakes in the face of resolving the Cop Claim Jambalaya, and Kloud and TonyMontana for both attempting to policy lynch Mr. Rampage even though no one actually thinks he's scum. so far, we've gotten most of the way through Kloud, and we're still looking at CallMeLiam who is posting very slowly. Tony Montana however seems to be trapped in circular logic, so we can't really make progress with him.

Cut by CD: I didn't think of it that way, especially since Light was the one who was actively keeping watch on Zac without actually coming off as scummy.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:38 am

Post by Zakeri »

Natirasha wrote:I cannot explain his vote for Xtoxm.

So..um...yeah.
No one can, anymore.

It'll be fun watching you try.
Unvote, Vote: Natirasha
until you at least read everything.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:44 am

Post by Zakeri »

:/
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:54 am

Post by Zakeri »

Well, I'd hate to let this go, but I still have questions I want CallMeLiam to answer. That, plus most of the reason I think he's scum is because of the opportunistic bandwagon on Zac, which means I would be a total hypocrite that deserves to be lynched if I left it on Natty.

Unvote: Natirasha
Vote: CallMeLiam
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #28) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:53 am

Post by Zakeri »

CallMeLiam wrote:Speculated about a cult where? I asked for claims from ABR for reasons already stated and anyone else I asked to claim (if anyone, I forget who) was probably on their way to the gallows.
Zakeri wrote:
CallMeLiam wrote:Why did I want to test xtoxm before ABR? Well testing Xtoxm's claim didn't involve lynching a claimed cop. If Armlx was indeed town then we could have piled on X afterwards but as I said at the time I wanted no part in lynching a claimed cop.
Why didn't you want to Lynch a Claimed cop? Especially one that has performed several scummy actions before his sudden claim? It is very beneficial for Scum to claim cop, after all, and it's not like the Cop would come forward just to object to one person's claims like that.
CallMeLiam wrote:Why did I want a claim from ABR? Because his play on day one was highly anti-town and to be honest I wouldn't be too upset lynching a vanilla townie if they're going to play in such a harmful way.
What would you have said/done if he had Claimed another power role?
CallmeLiam wrote:Why was I wanting to vote Zac rather than one of the three people in the cop clusterfuck? Because if a genuine guilty had been recorded, then it was likely the scum would have gone after the cop and if not then we'd have someone caught in a lie.
What exactly is wrong with catching people in a lie?
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (isolation #29) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:49 pm

Post by Zakeri »

@Zakeri: I hope this (advocating a policy lynch on ABR) isn't the main reason for you having labeled me as one of the "scummy people." If this is the case, then shouldn't you be listing every other person that has/had a vote on ABR that placed it for similar reasons?
Yes, you're right, I should.

People should not vote for people without sufficient reasoning for believing they are scum, and anyone who provides "Policy lynching for anti-town behavior" as sufficient reasoning is lying to themselves. It applies in a lot of cases, but this is not one of them.

Likewise, I'm not going forward with a policy lynch on you for using faulty reasoning, which is why I'm focusing more on CallMeLiam right now.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #30) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:35 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Well, It looks like they're still neck and neck. Both at L-2 with only two people not voting for either CallmeLiam or ABR.

I'm still pretty confident that picking between the two wagons is just like picking between someone who probably is scum verses someone who should be lynched even if though he's not scum. The Risk versus the Reward is varied between the two, but I'd rather go for someone who I think is actually scum.

I normally wouldn't be so oppose to policy lynching ABR but I don't think it will get us any closer to the dividing line between Scum and Town.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #31) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:31 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Not to poke holes into your suspicions, but I don't think having a Vig fail on someone makes that someone scum. I would imagine, after what looks like five different killing powers at work here that at least a few people could somehow avoid getting unjustly vigged. He could be a Serial Killer, the Godfather, or just a bulletproof townie.

Or maybe the doctor's an idiot.

I trust your worries are honest, but there's nothing concrete about ABR's scummyness. I still vote for CallMeLiam's Lynch.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (isolation #32) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:45 pm

Post by Zakeri »

CarnCarn wrote:
His play makes no sense as scum, as why would he choose now, and this early in the game, to ruin a long standing meta as strong as that?
I think MBL has put this belief to question. When someone knows how their own meta is perceived by others, they can manipulate around it. Even armlx has said above that it is only a null-tell, not a town tell.
The whole argument that ABR's meta = town is shaky.
null-tell
There in lies the problem with the ABR lynch. This meta does not make him town, nor does it make him scum. His role as bulletproof does not make him town, nor does it make him scum. The idea of a doctor protect does not even have a chance to relate to his alignment, even if the doctor himself was mafia, since they would want to keep ABR alive to get us to waste a lynch if he was town.

There is nothing indicating that he is scum, while we have the poor actions of Callmeliam to look back to - Trying to detour the lynch towards someone who made what looks like a newbie mistake rather than attempting to "Catch someone in a lie" when and if Armlx or Xtoxm turned up town. from what we know, CallMeLiam has a better chance of flipping Shinra than ABR has a chance of flipping anything. That is were today's vote should be placed.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (isolation #33) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:56 pm

Post by Zakeri »

I dunno. Somehow the Mako Telescope makes more sense. Although, I do believe it's true if the ship in question was the Airplane.

I think it also detracks from the SK scenerio, even if it's only his word versus yours. I'm inclined to believe it was a doctor that protected him, although the affiliation of the doctor is called into question. It could be a Mafia doc protecting ABR either because he is scum with safe claim or because he's likely delicious bandwagon material. It could also be because a Doctor was convinced he was worth protecting because he wouldn't claim Cid unless he was, and even though he wasn't the cop, he could still be an important person.

Although, now that I think about it, I don't really understand what sort of flavor would have been provided to Barret to be a watcher. If anything, I'd think he'd be one of the Vigs that seem to be going around.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:57 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Edit: I would think he would have been one of the (many) Vigs this game seems to have.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:37 am

Post by Zakeri »

christiano drago wrote:Probable tracker?

Are you drunk again? At this stage, the last thing I'll be doing in this game is trusting a word ABR types about his role.

Cephrir
, what reason would ABR have had to follow me [indulging my curiosity]?
Even with the honest mistake he made in reading the his role. His Flavor description clearly stated that of what a Tracker would be, and he made an honest mistake in claiming Watcher (I'm certain it's very easy to mix up the two)

What reason do you have to believe he's lying? I was under the impression he only lies about his role when he clearly has something to gain from it.
Tony: You going to explain that vote, or just play WIFOM games with it?
I would like to know, too.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (isolation #36) » Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:55 am

Post by Zakeri »

And thus, the regret of a thousand "I told you so"s rains down upon those who pushed for a policy lynch in a tsunami of lies.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (isolation #37) » Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:02 am

Post by Zakeri »

My main suspects for today are MBL, Christiano Drago, and Yosarian2. Kloud doesn't seem suspicious to me due to the fact that he couldn't tell it was Shrina as the Scum group versus The player's group. Also I believe CarnCarn isn't scum because of the roleclaim and the earnest he fought with using his results as a tell. Speaking of which, looking over Yuffie's role, it looks like the doctor had a good reason to target ABR. Likewise, We can't trust the result on CD because he was blocked.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (isolation #38) » Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:03 am

Post by Zakeri »

Edit: Whoops, I didn't see Kloud's name up there. Guess I was right about that.

Vote: MBL
I'll take a look through the topic again, and see if anything sticks out.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:38 am

Post by Zakeri »

wolframnhart wrote:
Zakeri wrote:Edit: Whoops, I didn't see Kloud's name up there. Guess I was right about that.

Vote: MBL
I'll take a look through the topic again, and see if anything sticks out.
why exactly the vote there Zakeri if you are going to be looking to see if anything sticks out?
Because I've already pointed out the three people I think deserve a heavy look at. I admit, it was partially bandwagoning, but I see no reason to remove my vote until I've confirmed to myself that I'm certain he's not worth the day's lynch.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (isolation #40) » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:43 am

Post by Zakeri »

You guys know from the trackers own mouth that I didn't move on Night One - and if I didn't move, it's reasonably easy to assume what my role is likely to be. Mind you Zak is claiming that's not trusted, because he apparently got blocked... I don't buy that since he would have been told he was blocked, surely, he wouldn't have been told I done nothing.
This is of course, under the assumption that ABR was Vigged and survived by a doctor protect, which is of course what CarnCarn confirmed himself with a name and roleclaim. Judging from Yuffie's role, I'm guessing she protected and role blocked ABR.

although, I suppose the two actions aren't tied together like I originally thought. If it was, I suppose she would have been called the Jailor.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (isolation #41) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:39 am

Post by Zakeri »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
2. Zakeri:
Zakeri wrote:My main suspects for today are MBL, Christiano Drago, and Yosarian2.
Kloud doesn't seem suspicious to me
due to the fact that he couldn't tell it was Shrina as the Scum group versus The player's group. Also I believe CarnCarn isn't scum because of the roleclaim and the earnest he fought with using his results as a tell. Speaking of which,
looking over Yuffie's role, it looks like the doctor had a good reason to target ABR
. Likewise, We
can't trust the result on CD because he was blocked
a) This whole post looks like you wrote it up with your scumpartner overnight--especially considering kloud was announced as dead just two posts above your post! Did you rush to paste this from your scumpartner's PM?
I'm going to take this point as a compliment, considering the number of people I can communicate with during the night phase (Read: absolutely Zero)

I tend to write things off the top of my mind when I make one of these brainstorming posts. It's not always right, but it's what I think. And no, I didn't read the names besides ABR's of course before I wrote it.
b) you defend CarnCarn and conveniently post the cornerstone of CarnCarn defense in the next post: "obviously ABR was doc protected". A little too coincidental if you ask me.
Define "Defend." I was just putting together what he said with what the dead people flipped last night. It was the only logical conclusion I could come up with assuming he was telling the truth.
c) You insinuate inside information about drago being blocked? Did this odd remark ever get resolved?
I insinuated what? I never said Drago was Blocked, I said ABR was blocked, which I thought he could have been. It didn't make sense for anything other than Yuffie Roleblocking/Protecting ABR, and unless Yuffie could pick seperate targets or there was another doctor going around, I figured ZBR just got a no result that was useless.

But if Yuffie wasn't targeting ABR and ABR didn't die on night one, and it's true CD didn't have a night action, then it goes back onto CarnCarn for lying about it.

FoS: CarnCarn
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (isolation #42) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:32 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Well I didn't see my name when I looked. I was only looking for two names when I saw the results. ABR's and Mine. If I really had set up that ocnversation beforehand, though, I also would have been looking for Kloud's name as well.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:44 pm

Post by Zakeri »

I was scanning the Roles. I saw Cid and looked over, and sure enough, it was ABR. The others didn't matter because I didn't recognize any of them. I know that doesn't help my case now, but I'm offering it now because it explains why I did it.

The Roles are all listed in a Bright Green color, so I was drawn to them. Would have liked to see more red, of course.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (isolation #44) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:02 am

Post by Zakeri »

TonyMontana wrote:
Zakeri wrote:Well I didn't see my name when I looked. I was only looking for two names when I saw the results. ABR's and Mine. If I really had set up that ocnversation beforehand, though, I also would have been looking for Kloud's name as well.
[face_palm]
So let me get this straight;
You were only looking for yourself and ABR.
You didn't notice kloud, which was directly below ABR's name.
You did however notice that yuffie was dead, and that she was a doctor.

IGMEOY, Sephiroth
MrBuddyLee wrote:
Zakeri wrote:Well I didn't see my name when I looked.
I was only looking for two names when I saw the results. ABR's and Mine.
If I really had set up that ocnversation beforehand, though, I also would have been looking for Kloud's name as well.
This is incorrect/a lie, right? You spotted Yuffie=doc/rb.
Zakeri wrote:Speaking of which, looking over Yuffie's role, it looks like the doctor had a good reason to target ABR. Likewise, We can't trust the result on CD because he was blocked.
See 1281
Zakeri wrote:I was scanning the Roles. I saw Cid and looked over, and sure enough, it was ABR. The others didn't matter because I didn't recognize any of them. I know that doesn't help my case now, but I'm offering it now because it explains why I did it.

The Roles are all listed in a Bright Green color, so I was drawn to them.

I didn't see my role, but I saw Cid (ABR) and then Yuffie (I didn't check her name) The others were vanilla.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (isolation #45) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:33 am

Post by Zakeri »

Yosarian2 wrote:Yeah...odd as it is, I still don't entierly trust anyone who was convinced ABR was town yesterday, since I just don't understand how anyone could have possibly figured that out without inside information.
Well, there were people that were pushing for what looked like a mere policy lynch on someone who they admit could be town when someone who turned out to be scum was bandwagoned. Are you insulted that some people figured out some of those who pushed for the lynch against ABR are the ones trying to get us not to target the mafia?
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1355 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:35 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Okay, after reviewing MBL's Actions, I find it very commendable that he is hunting Shinra, and is doing a fine job of spotting CallMeLiam's Scum buddies and searching them out. I just have a few questions.

What exactly do you think of iLord and any possible relations to him?

How exactly does DynamoIX and his replacement lowell strike you?
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1358 (isolation #47) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:26 pm

Post by Zakeri »

I wasn't asking about Tony. I found DynamoIX rather scummy by the end of yesterday, and Lowell hasn't changed my opinion of that.

although, I'm satisfied now.
Unvote: Mr. Buddy Lee

I no longer have any doubt that there are multiple scum teams.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (isolation #48) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:21 pm

Post by Zakeri »

GhostWriter wrote:
Zakeri wrote:I no longer have any doubt that there are multiple scum teams.
Please tell me you didn't just become aware of that.
It was still a possibility. Now I'm certain it's not. Don't worry, even if you can't tell why, it's important for me to know for certain.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1365 (isolation #49) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:39 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Edit: I forgot to add

Vote: Lowell

Dynamo has not been keeping a good posting records, and while I can't blame it on him, I was weirded out by an odd post in where he defends someone. I tried to find out what the context of his quote was, but since he didn't post the number of even the name of the person he quoted, I was quite lost there. It made me very suspicious of him.

Lowell however has done an exelent job of keeping his track record intact however, with a measily four posts, one of which promised a read, the next saying he did not read but wanted to bandwagon (on a claimed role) the third putting an OGMUS vote on the guy who pointed out how scummy it was, and the very next and last vote being his admiting to an OGMUS.

I would like to know if you've finished reading up. I know it's a long one, but the more informed the better. We've long since been past the random voting stage of the game, so That OGMUS is very highly suspicious (Although, not itself as suspicious as how easy it was to get you to change your vote without any reason behind it)
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1368 (isolation #50) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:00 pm

Post by Zakeri »

There are few things that rival my wordcraft. A fly in the center of a white room, if it were completely paralyzed, maybe.

I'll pay more attention now.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (isolation #51) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:21 am

Post by Zakeri »

Cephrir wrote:Like I said, I think Jebus is the best of the mound of cases MBL made. The only especially original thing I have to contribute here is that CD is constantly rubbing me the wrong way even though I don't have anything concrete. I'm beyond hesitant to vote based on my gut because it's constantly wrong. It might even be worse than random chance based on my past games.

Anyway, I think Zakeri needs some votes for his implosion over the last page. Probably the best lead we've come up with currently.

Vote: Zakeri
There's nothing to press on me though, since most of my mistakes are honest mistakes. There's no way for me to defend them, and I don't think they attribute to my townishness at all much less properly.

What strikes me as odd though is how you seem to be pushing this case in favor of the one you could make on CD, even though your reasoning for dismissing it goes right out the window when you jump on me. Is there a reason for that?
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1393 (isolation #52) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:55 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Zakeri wrote: There's nothing to press on me though, since most of my mistakes are honest mistakes.
Most of them are?

Well, which ones were dishonest mistakes? :wink:
RiceballTail had me good on the wavering between Activity and Inactivity, but I'm already working on amending that. :o
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1437 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:36 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Well, the main reason I'm being quiet is because I don't have anything worth adding.

My suspicions on MBL Has dropped off completely with his performance so far, though I don't like the way he seems to brush off the Turks. This is most likely due to the amount of information we have on turks though, and he does make an effort.

I have nothing to add to Yos, except for possibly a vote.

Lowell still makes me suspicious of his not wanting to add anything to the discussion. I'm willing to give him the benefit of a doubt though, since this seems to stem from a poor playstyle rather than trying to avoid being relevent (Yes, I am calling you a bad player, Lowell. Step up if that offends you)

Although I think EmpKing has him beat in that department for not explaining his suspicions at all. Without any explination whatsoever, I find it hard to believe he actually is pursuing the people he claims to be. The answer seems to be more of an out to the question, rather than just having been called out later for not answering it in the first place. In addition, I think agreeing with Natirasha in itself is a minor scumtell. :lol:

Unvote: Lowell
Vote: Empking
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1449 (isolation #54) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:51 am

Post by Zakeri »

Zak - I wasn't asking you to post about anything - I wanted an explanation for all your flaking from earlier on. Get to it, fella.
Do you mean Flak as in hostile critism, or Flake as in breaking a promise to attend or to do something?

If it's the former, then it's actually a likely result of my playstyle when faced with somebody I'm strongly suspicious of. I'm not exactly sure what context you're thinking of if you do mean this, though, but the more certain I am of scum, the more agressive I seem while persuing them.

If you mean the latter, I can only imaging you're talking about how I haven't finished my reread even though I said I would a few weeks ago. I'm actually still on page nine, but I'll pull up my notes again later today or tomorrow after work.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1466 (isolation #55) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:12 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Oh, I see what you're looking for now.
Zakeri wrote:There's nothing to press on me though, since most of my mistakes are honest mistakes. There's no way for me to defend them, and I don't think they attribute to my townishness at all much less properly.
alright then, how about I give this a fair chance. Let's apply a little critical thinking to the nature of my comment.

Now, there are two scum groups, and anyone paying attention would have realized that by day three (when I made the comment). In addition to that, Both scum groups would have to be smaller than usual to fit them both into a game. For this example, I think we're assuming three scum per group with one SK for a total of 7 scum, which would indeed fit nicely into a 26 person game. Of course, since there were so few scum when they would expect 6 or 7 in a game with only one scum group, they would instantly know if they weren't told that there was another scum group out there.

And I still made the mistake of thinking there might have only been one.

Ergo, Unless you guys have a good enough case to believe I'm the serial killer I doubt picking a wagon on me would get the town closer to a win.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1468 (isolation #56) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:35 pm

Post by Zakeri »

iamausername wrote:This is a great argument, except for the part where we only have your word to go on that you actually made this mistake.
Not counting the post where I actually did make this mistake, which is why people are jumping on me.

Although you are entitled to the opinion that I was smart enough to set this up. I need an ego boost anyways.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1486 (isolation #57) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:21 am

Post by Zakeri »

Natirasha wrote:
unvote vote: Zakari

Let's not go the way of yesterday, again.
And how exactly are things going the way of yesterday? Do you mean you'd rather just bandwagon on a single person rather than figure out which between the most suspicious people are actually scum?

...Oh wait, I almost forgot who I was asking.

FoS: Natirasha and Lowell
for both mindlessly bandwagoning while providing little reasoning for why I should be lynched.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1494 (isolation #58) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:58 am

Post by Zakeri »

Empking wrote:I think Zakeri should claim.
I think I shouldn't.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1503 (isolation #59) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Ugh, fine.

Lowell is not a member of Shinra. I don't know if he's a turk or sephiroth or not. That's all the information I have right now because CallMeLiam was lynched.

I bet you guys want the name and flavor too, huh? Alright then.

I am Nanaki, although many have called me RedXIII. I was locked up in a cage, used by Hojo for his nasty experiments, while his peers were watching on. Fortunately, for the sake of this game, the glass was two sided, and I escaped knowing the faces of all those who are affiliated with Shinra.

If you noticed, I was the first person on CallMeLiam's wagon yesterday (although I temporarily switched to Kloud), which I made after the obligatory poke-ABR-in-the-chest-with-a-policy-vote vote. It's also the reason I've been hounding him, and why I was hesitant to vote for Lowell until my last "scummy slip-up" of making certain there were more scum groups than just Shinra. I've been trying to reread the game since then, but I haven't found anything I would put forth into a lynch yet.

So yeah, Now all we need is the Turk Cop claim so everyone except the Vig knows who to kill tonight.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1506 (isolation #60) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:06 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Yosarian2 wrote:Tony: Uh....did you just claim to not be pro-town, and instead to having some kind of lyncher role?

Normally, I'd lynch anyone who claimed neutral, but I can't really see Sephiroth being pro-town. Still, I think we need some clarification here...
I'm pretty sure Tony claimed he could investigate for Sephiroth. Which means we now have two outed cops.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1546 (isolation #61) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:05 am

Post by Zakeri »

The thing I find weird about Lowell's claim is that I did investigated him and he's not Shinra. We should be treating this like a standard Vanilla claim. He could either be Sephiroth or a Turk, and I don't think he's sephiroth, since being the only person of your scum team, you'd have a much greater interest in staying alive than Lowell seems to have. If there's good reason to believe he's a turk, I'd be happy to hammer him, but I still think Empking is much more likely to be scum.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1548 (isolation #62) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:59 am

Post by Zakeri »

Yes, but he's done stuff that's scummy for a normal person. He was asked to give a list of suspicious people, and did so providing three words - the names of three people. Generally, you're suppose to explain why you're suspicious of someone, or if you can't, admit that you have nothing on them. He's been generally unhelpful and evasive in his conversations, and your defending him because it's his meta is starting to rub me the wrong way.

While it's True Lowell has provided just as much as Empking has, Empking has been here all game long, which Lowell hasn't. The fact that they've both provided almost the same amount of information should make Empking by default slightly more suspicious than Lowell.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1551 (isolation #63) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:42 am

Post by Zakeri »

Right, Because it was wrong the first time, it will always be wrong, forever.

and, yes, I do see the irony of saying things like this since I was one of the people so against the ABR lynch that I was willing to call everyone on it scum, But I'm certain that lynching Empking would bring about better results than lynching Lowell. That's the opinion my vote is reflecting.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1555 (isolation #64) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:05 am

Post by Zakeri »

I am not liking this at all.

We only have 8 hours people.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1580 (isolation #65) » Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:16 pm

Post by Zakeri »

I targeted Jebus and got a Not Shinra Result. Might be a Turk or Sephiroth, still.

I think we have an accurate pinpoint of what the Set-up looks like. I agree there should only be One SK, Two Turks, and a Shinra Left.

I'm of the opinion that Yosarian2 may be the last Shinra mostly due to MLB's Arguments. I think Christiano Drago might be a turk with Grimmy, based on the way they both contribute, but I don't have anything to back that up right now.

Also, CarnCarn, are you certain that roleblocking prevents the SK's kill? I don't really know myself, so it's more a question than a suspicion.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1582 (isolation #66) » Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:58 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Riceballtail wrote:I'll believe the claim.
UNVOTE

I'll review the empking case before placing a vote there.
Riceballtail wrote:(1531)Don't believe Lowell's claim... but I can't completely exclude it yet either.

Researching.

(1532)What he says is true about his character. He neglected to mention that Hojo kills Gast shortly after Aerith's birth, which would make it a fairly convincing fake claim if you didn't wiki it.

Vote:Lowell
Here we have a Case of Hesitances followed by a complete shift in perspective. RiceBallTail completely jumped onto someone who made a vanilla claim in the face of the just as scummy but non-claimed Empking. This seems (to me at least) Like an attempt to switch the focus and move the bandwagon away from her scumbud without looking like she's protecting Empking. Also note that since I believe MLB is town (Or at least very good at scumhunting) I'd like to bring this up from his analysis
empking wants to "test" xtoxm by lynching armlx, just like Liam. Possible Shinra.
Another Link of partnership and trying to sway the bandwagon. I believe Empking is very likely the Last Shinra.
Vote: Empking
for these reasons in addition to his general unhelpfulness.

---
Also, who freaked out about Tony's claim? Seph would have.
Yosarian2 Did. he even said he was worried about how TM claimed "Lyncher" which seemed like he was believing in BC at the time. Although, i can easily see him trying to push others into believing it.
FoS: Yosarian
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1644 (isolation #67) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:14 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Phew! This is like a homework assignment, but I've reread through day two. All of these quotes are from my last analysis post.
Zakeri wrote:I targeted Jebus and got a Not Shinra Result. Might be a Turk or Sephiroth, still.
I've pulled up nothing suspicious on Jebus in what I read. There was an incident where Jebus targeted several people, one of whom was Shinra, and One of whom was Dyne, but only pulled up suspicions on Tony (Cloud) and Armlx (Townie). I'm willing to chalk that up to bad luck/good scum play since this would lead me to believe Jebus is Shinra if anything, and like I said above...
I'm of the opinion that Yosarian2 may be the last Shinra mostly due to MLB's Arguments.
I am no longer of this opinion after my read. You came through mostly as a townie looking for answers. I will still keep an eye on you for my day 3 reread.
I think Christiano Drago might be a turk with Grimmy, based on the way they both contribute, but I don't have anything to back that up right now.
I'm really bad with details. I'm forced to drop out CD's name and replace it with Empking's name.

Empking makes a rather large scumtell during day 2, in which he asks if people still believe in the ABR lynch. Once MLB suggests the answer is most likely no, he switched to the other wagon without an explination and keeps it tacked on for the rest of the day. I'm More and more convinced that he's a turk as I read on.

I also found something on Grimmy, as impossible as his posting style makes it. Near the end of the day, he sets focus on Ghostwriter for "Knowing about the set-up" saying that he knew about the multiple scumgroups and SK. On top of making no sense, it looks like it was devised into a post that someone could later jump off of and get him lynched. It was of course abandoned when there really was two scum groups proven.

The only other thing of note that I've written down was that Cavebear was unusually quiet. He got into an argument against Kloud about the role set-up, which is an easy way for scum to look active, but once it ended, he quieted down, only to provide a single post for voting Tony Montana, and then small talk later.

Confirm Vote: Empking
because I forgot if I did so already or not.

Also, I do not believe in token posts or getting replaced.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1646 (isolation #68) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:34 am

Post by Zakeri »

Yes, I was talking about your switch to CML, which is why I no longer think you're specifically shinra.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1655 (isolation #69) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:19 am

Post by Zakeri »

Empking wrote:
Zakeri wrote:Yes, I was talking about your switch to CML, which is why I no longer think you're specifically shinra.
I never voted ABR.
Oh, I see. That was my mistake. It still does not change how I percieve you, though.

Natirasha - There's no reason not to scumhunt, and even less reason to put it off until later with an excuse in it's place.
FoS: Natirasha
Since there's no reason anyone here can't scum hunt due to the Last SK and two differing scum groups.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1661 (isolation #70) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:08 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Grimmy wrote:Zakeri- this is now day 4. I could only find two announced investigation results from you. Could you please post a list of who you looked at an when?

Grimmy
Night one - Call Me Liam: Shinra
Night two - Lowell: Not Shinra
Night Three - Jebus: Not Shinra

I can see how the way I referenced CallMeLiam could have confused you into thinking it wasn't one of my claims, but it was.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1699 (isolation #71) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:19 pm

Post by Zakeri »

N3, I investigated Cavebear/Machiavellian. He IS a Turk.
Okay, why in the world didn't you post this earlier today and instead, let Cavebear get replaced in the first place. Sure, maybe another investigation would be nice, but heck, I didn't think I'd get one after yesterday and I did.

Especially considering that you're so complacent to think that there are 4 scum roles. I don't know why you were pushing that? To emphasize we were likely in Lylo?
unvote, vote: Machiavellian Let's go!
Oh look, Natirasha voted for someone. M-M just got a whole load of townie points. And right after someone blantantly said he had a cop result that that person was scum? It's obvious from this that IAAUN is lying. Natirasha would never do something
that
pro-town.
Vote:Machiavellian-Mafia

Good, I was hoping we'd lynch a Turk scum today.
What? Did you seriously just blandwagon someone
this late
in the game with an omgus vote? Don't think you're getting away with with it because your supposed scum buddy fakeclaimed cop.
Look, we're going to lynch you, and you're going to come up Turk. That's inevitable now, you might as well use this time to your advantage. Have the Turks figured out who anyone in the alternate scum group is? Have you tried to kill anyone and failed, making them probably the SK? Help the town lynch the other scum who aren't in your group, you also increase your groups chances of wining here.
Ask yourself this, Yos2. Would a Townie really say this if he had to decide between competing cop claims?

Unfortunately, it does look like we do have 4 people per mafia team. I Believe it would be in Shinra's best interest to target IAAUN tonight, so that he wouldn't be able to give up any information against your group tomorrow.

Vote: Yosarian2
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1702 (isolation #72) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:29 pm

Post by Zakeri »

iamausername wrote:Cavebear's last post on site is dated Monday, November 17th.

Night 3 began on Sunday, November 23rd.

So apparently, almost an entire week after apparently dissapearing for good, Cavebear logged on just long enough to send in an investigation. Interesting.
unvote

This is the only part of the argument that I'm conceding, but it's a damn good one none-the-less.

I'm going to have to reevaluate a few things before I can continue, though.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (isolation #73) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:33 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Ninja'd:
MrBuddyLee wrote:Haha, holy shit.

First of all, Yosarian's posts ring of caught scum. The only question is whether to lynch him first out of all our prospective scum.

Anyone up for a massclaim now that our Turk cops are claimed? :D
I'm much less resistant to a massclaim now. Even though I never gave my opinion of it before.
Like I said, I was planning to claim at some point today. But I wanted to see if I could get something going on Cavebear without claiming, since I think it'd be much easier to pick out his buddies from their reactions to that than if I'd straight up claimed. Isn't that the same reason you didn't immediately claim when you had a guilty on CML?
Actually, no. I'm not nearly that good of a player. I was just trying to push a wagon I knew was scum while avoiding getting myself in the spotlight of those who have the power and desire to end me.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1736 (isolation #74) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:34 am

Post by Zakeri »

Cop results are not randomized.
I also find it very unlikely that Cavebear would send in results before his replacement without at least asking for one by the time he disappears. The First excuse M-M Brings up isn't even usable since it requires that Cavebear came back on, contacted Elias, and then chose to not post on the forums anymore either during that time or when the day started again.

Vote: Machiavellian-Mafia

However, I hate how everyone made fun of me. It only made too much sense at the time. The only glaring fault in M-M's claim is that he shouldn't have a night 3 results in the first place, and now with his recent backtracking it seems even more suspicious - it looks like it was because he was expecting IAAUN and Yos2 to turn up Shinra.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1741 (isolation #75) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Jebus wrote:And as MBL said, I'm also iffy on Yos2 (and needless to say, MM), their posts wreak of "oshi* I'm screwed"
What the hell? How do you get that from me saying "oh, good, I wanted to lynch a turk", when someone claims "MM is a turk" followed by MM lying about a cop investigation on me? "Desperation"? Seriously?
What I would like to know is why everyone is suppose to assume that your reaction was a normal town reaction when Scum is more likely to say it, if that even play a part in the whole deal.

Your reaction to M-M's original guilty investigation on you being scum was "You're Lying, DiaF!" A reaction typical of Scum when caught by the cop claim. Yes, I concede that there are townie reasons behind why you said the things you did, and why you're much more inclinded to believe that IAAUN is telling the truth, but denying that scum would do the exact same thing in the exact same situation only makes you look more panicked about being caught.
By the way, could you explain in a little more detail exactally why you jumped to believe MM and follow his claimed guilty on me, even though his whole "I have the exact same rolename as the guy who just claimed a guilty on me" defense seems pretty improbable?
The thing is that it doesn't seem improbable in this given scenario. For the (hypothetical) IAAUN = Scum and M-M = Town situation, that would mean that IAAUN would have discussed with his scum buddies a perfectly good out as the Turk cop. It's not hard to imagine that anyone who was FFVII savy enough would know that Vincent was most likely the Turk Cop due to his previous connections with them.

Given this, and the fact that Cavebear appears to have breadcrumbed the Vincent Cop idea on day one helped build M-M's case. He's pulled this off a lot better than you give him credit for, since the only thing making me doubt his claim was that he couldn't have gotten night 3 results unless he had a scum buddy who was the Turk Cop.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1749 (isolation #76) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:55 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Um, no, it wasn't. My reaction to him claiming cop, and lying about an investigative result, in response to someone else claiming a guilty on him, was to assume he was lying scum, yes. Which is exactally the way any pro-town person would react. I didn't say "You're lying, DiaF!" I also didn't
Yes, you did say "you're lying, DiaF!" You specifically said something along the lines of "Glad we're lynching a turk today" and voted for him.
Why are you just making stuff up now, Zakeri? I didn't say anything like that.

Sure, scum may have reacted in the same way I did. But that's irrelevent, since any townie in my position would have reacted the same way. And it's a distraction from the main point.
You seemed generally unwilling to believe that anyone could think you are scum for doing something that usually scummy is what my point was. You're argument against my last post was on semantics at best, so I feel we should drop this.

---

Moving on:
Finally, Carn claimed cop (I guess generic cop?), and is claiming he got an innocent on MM. (Also, Carn is the only one who didn't claim a rolename; this is just an observation, I don't really see a need for Carn to claim a rolename now if he dosn't want to.)
If you've been paying attention, CarnCarn's been an outed role since day 2. His claim is Cait Sith; Jack of all trades (Random Blocker/Protecter/Investigator/Vigilante). Since his investigation only happens 1/4 of the time, and out of his control it's no stretch to believe he's both Sane and all encompassing with the slight possibility of Godfathers. This leads me into believing two Scenerios are possible at this rate.

Cavebear is the Turk Godfather, and M-M Made up results in a reply to IAAUN getting guilty on him (Which would somehow mean that IAAUN can bypass godfathership)

Cavebear is Vincent, and IAAUN planned out his fakeclaim as Vincent and the investigations he got so as to get a townie lynched.

This is of course ignoring the possibility of another Xtomx, in which case town has by far already lost the game. I don't think either IAAUN or M-M would do that.
I'm still puzzled as hell about my sanity given how ridiculous IAAUN would be to fakeclaim here just to get one mislynch. But the other part of me wants to think my investigation is accurate, too. I'm still debating what is the correct play here, but I'm leaning towards lynching IAAUN at the moment (if only because, in the 50/50 situation, I could find out if my sanity is sane or not). Cavebear/M-M's claim seems OK because of a lot of breadcrumbing.
There are many possible Reasons why IAAUN would fakeclaim. Maybe because he knew Cavebear was Vincent the Turk Cop as per his actions and breadcrumbs and tried to outclaim him. Remember, if IAAUN is a Turk, then we should oppoerate under the assumption that the town is in Lylo right now (4 in a starting scum group = 3 turks left, 2 shinra left, and one SK meaning 6 out of 13 people are scum) and by removing another townie via lynch only helps secure the Turk's win since the Shinra and SK will be the only ones that could overpower them anymore.

There's also an alternate theory that I would hate to throw in right now, but I just might have to. CarnCarn could be lying about his investigation to save M-M from being lynched. I doubt this is true, but it would fit in with his choice for safeclaim and role (as Reeves, of course) Making M-M Shinra in this case.

Overall, I'm much more inclined to believe that CarnCarn is telling the truth, and therefore so was M-M (which would also mean his backtrack makes perfect sense in conjuntion with Yos2's actions.)
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1750 (isolation #77) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:56 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Edit: Forgot to
Unvote, Vote: iamausername
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1754 (isolation #78) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:15 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Cephrir wrote:
Zakeri wrote:if IAAUN is a Turk, then we should oppoerate under the assumption that the town is in Lylo right now (4 in a starting scum group = 3 turks left, 2 shinra left, and one SK meaning 6 out of 13 people are scum) and by removing another townie via lynch only helps secure the Turk's win since the Shinra and SK will be the only ones that could overpower them anymore.
I disagree. Not only would that situation not be a definite LyLo, IAAUN being scum doesn't guarantee that we started with 4-man scumgroups.
What do you mean "Not only would that situation not be a definite Lylo?" Unless Shinra and the SK would start actively turk hunting, that would be it for the town. Once the Town loses control over the Majority, it wouldn't take anything other than complete tunnelvision for the town to regain it.

And while it's true that just because IAAUN said so and is likely scum doesn't mean it's true, but It's still safe to say that there are 4 scum per mafia.
Also, way to make almost exactly the same post as me with the same conclusion.
Are you implying that I read your post, said "That's wonderful! I wish I said that!" and then made a paraphrase that's twice as long within an eight minute time?
I just thought of something; the fact that we had a tracker and watcher makes me suspect that the cops (all 3 of them) might be a bit more likely scum. If they're not, then I'd find four-man scumgroups a lot more likely.
"All three of them?" Who do you mean? Me, M-M/IAAUN and...? Tony Montana turned out to be Town, and CarnCarn is only 1/4 cop.

I'm starting to believe in the Four-Man scum group ultimately, since the odds seem a bit stacked in favor of town otherwise.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (isolation #79) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:28 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Machiavellian-Mafia wrote:Wow, Zakeri was the L-1 vote and Jebus for the hammer vote on me. Thanks to you 2 for not paying attention, the real vincent is now lynched.
I looked back through the votes, and while I really wish we did have a vote count at least once over the course of the day, I don't think Jebus hammered you. You attained from my count 6 votes at one time - from iamausername, Natirasha, Yosarian2, Empking, Myself, and then Jebus. I'll be double checking again, because I'm that obsessive and really hope we didn't lynch you like that.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1758 (isolation #80) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:31 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Edit: Cephir - post 1715 was the vote I missed.

FUUUU-

Well, I'm sure town has all but lost the game now, and it'll just be scumwars for the rest of the game, but god damn if we're not going to take our Turk Scum tomorrow morning.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1769 (isolation #81) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Or the other scum team's for that matter.

or my investigation while we're at it.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1792 (isolation #82) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:10 pm

Post by Zakeri »

I was not blocked. There was a minor discrepancy that's been fixed now.

But I don't really believe it's true. Coupled with your general actions and attitude, your recent scum tell of knowing who it was that was blocked and stumbling around to try and make sense, and then how hard you tried pushing the ABR lynch as a good lynch in what I can only describe as an attempt to rescue CallMeLiam on day 2 ...

I'm pretty sure the reason I haven't been killed since my roleclaim was because I was inherently Pro-Town ever since Scarlet Died. The only person left would be Rufus, The Likely Godfather, correct? And as the godfather role goes, the Investigation results in seeing him as a townie right? I thought it was weird I managed to survive the last two nights but it makes sense when you think about it that way.

Anyway, I investigated christiano drago, but the result came as such a surprise to me since I have him completely pegged as Shinra. He turned up Innocent...

Vote: IAmAUserName
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1793 (isolation #83) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:13 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Zakeri wrote:I was not blocked. There was a minor discrepancy that's been fixed now.

But I don't really believe it's true. Coupled with your general actions and attitude, your recent scum tell of knowing who's kill was blocked and stumbling around trying to make it sound like something town you, and then how hard you tried pushing the ABR lynch as a good lynch in what I can only describe as an attempt to rescue CallMeLiam on day 2 ...

I'm pretty sure the reason I haven't been killed since my roleclaim was because I was inherently Anti-Town ever since Scarlet Died. The only person left would be Rufus, The Likely Godfather, correct? And as the godfather role goes, the Investigation results in seeing him as a townie right? I thought it was weird I managed to survive the last two nights but it makes sense when you think about it that way.

Anyway, I investigated christiano drago, but the result came as such a surprise to me since I have him completely pegged as Shinra. He turned up Innocent...

Vote: IAmAUserName
grammar fixes, it should read better now.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1806 (isolation #84) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:21 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Oh, I'm not eliminating any possibilities. That's why I went on that whole rant explaining why feel my role is useless.

I'll continue my searches though, that's for certain.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1820 (isolation #85) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:14 pm

Post by Zakeri »

I'm all for continuing the game if it's possible.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1926 (isolation #86) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:35 am

Post by Zakeri »

I was annoyed that everyone forgot about Sephiroth on the last day phase, but seeing as how the final set up looked like, I don't blame anyone for what happened.

I would have prefered it if everyone wound up NKing each other instead of one landing on KScope.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”