Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1237 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by Krazy »

Congrats on the scum win LLD, enjoy being permanently blacklisted from all of my games that probably won't exist.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1250 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by Krazy »

Is Dunn's hood released?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1290 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by Krazy »

Spoiler:
I think town still loses anyway, but I do think LLD should have been modkilled her OOG comments to Peta were so far over the line, I knew I had lost the game but that really pushed it into not even being a game anymore. I don't really think a force-replace works there because who wants to push the slot talking about people trying to kill them in real life? I like, understand why Cakez did not opt for more dramatic action but I think the "play to not be fucking horrible" rules need to actually be enforced sometimes. Town or scum if you start talking about real life murder attempts, you are no longer playing a game that people can plausibly expect to "have fun" with
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1317 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by Krazy »

Subject: TENET - Game Over!
Dunnstral wrote:You have to be in the hidden third timeline where various things such as the identity of fast food boy and his foodie brethren, the role that is secretly ccing skitter, and how transparent of an umbrella is being talked about, is all discussed

What was this actually in reference to? I don't see any discussion of umbrellas in the PT and I'm somehow even more confused now
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1326 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 1319, Dunnstral wrote:how transparent of an umbrella = how much to reveal to the main thread. At least in my mind

that was some really weird phrasing but okay I guess
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1334 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 1329, SirCakez wrote:My setup design ethos is i literally make them when the ideas come to me
Like I don't just sit down and say "this is my next setup"
It will just hit me one day and worm and worm around until I have to make it
That's how Thing, Jigsaw and this all came about

the setup was kinda brilliant, I don't think realizing how potentially unfun a scum-majority thread could have been is very easy to see on paper or how likely it is to expect it to actually happen. I think it's the type of setup that town will lose very often on this site though because towns are bad at the things this particular setup asks them to not be terrible at
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1356 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by Krazy »

skitter when we next play again in a year and a half or whenever you should know that when I say "if skitter's townreading me she's probably scum" I'll now be referring to this game :P

I know you got there in the end kinda but, damn grrrl
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1370 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 1363, Tammy wrote:I loved the tea and crumpets/barbarians thing AND

oh I was right when I laughed and told nacho that we might actually have a bunch of scum in it because we were tea and crumpets while maybe the other thread was going at each other because they were mostly town eating each other alive.

lol

I don't think that's why we were tea and crumpets, but it was actually the case lol
I mean we became tea and crumpets when we turnstiled out two scum day 1
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1374 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 1368, Tammy wrote:I thought hp might be krazy because of the comments of me as scum in a neighborhood, but I didn't realize that there was a boon skies connection because they didn't seem all that familiar with each other in the flying scumsmen so I was very confused.

Also, skitter I enjoyed playing with you across the aisle. Wish you had started out in our thread.
did boon do anything in scumsman? I mostly remember catching Titus and gg day 1 and then begin ignored and then the game being called before I could be punished for being snowed by your charisma :P
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1376 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 1373, Menalque wrote:Thanks for leaving me an obvtown slot, krazy!
yeah no problem, and thanks for continuing to push LLD

did you like my gif-based reads list even though it was wrong about fire? :P
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1380 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by Krazy »

Quality even if wrong on 3 important reads

I should have told people to direct you to that instead of the longer more coherent one which was probably also missed
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1462 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 1453, skitter30 wrote:Also i knew the 'clear scum from one thread' was always bs but didnt realize how fucking hard it would screw over the thread that received them. I think hp was the first person to realize that and it was waaaaaaaaay too late at that point
It was day 2. Mechanically it was fine. The problem was you'd worn ns down too far and dunn was getting worked by cabd for me to get our timeline to agree. In addition to you ignoring my push and continuing to actively call me scum despite me and sb9 trying to correct the mech of the setup......

It would have been fine for a day 1 play if we had hit scum, when we did not hit scum in either timeline we needed to adjust. The problem then was inverted needed to hit scum since that's where they all were at that point but pisskop couldn't be bothered to play the game.

So in inverted we had selfhammer-->pisskop afklim-->thread literally outnumbered by scum

Inverted needed to kill pooky as soon as he came, the underlying issue with the setup is that actually getting a town to flip a scum from another game thread is impossible when that thread had spent a hundred pages eating themselves alive.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1463 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Krazy »

I managed to not crumb my role by not realizing the spoiler in the rolecard was more than just flavor. Success
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1469 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:05 am

Post by Krazy »

In post 1465, zMuffinMan wrote:sad that town kept writing gypyx off because he was more active or something rofl

NS decided that the moment I found GX scum was the perfect time to hammer Titus :P
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1494 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:05 am

Post by Krazy »

I think designing a setup where power roles need to be activated by public consensus is likely to be a setup where a lot of claims happen early :P
vote conspiracy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”