Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1172 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:18 am

Post by Glitch »

This is bullshit!

Sorry actually it's not, I just say that as my first post in every game. HALLO FRIENDS

I'm pulling a Titus and not reading up from the last unless there's something of note. Just dont have that much time. Anyone want to summarize or give me some clues on what I have missed?

Also can someone help me understand the dynamics? Are there 3 of us on the ballot and only us 3 can be voted?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:20 am

Post by Glitch »

Also: UNVOTE: Titus

Oh wait I think I got games mixed up with the balloting system. Scratch that
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:17 am

Post by Glitch »

Noraa what is your mafia experience? How many games and how long have you played?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:18 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1179, DrippingGoofball wrote:Consistency is a scumtell.

Inconsistency is not.

How many scum PTs have you read where scum neurotically wring their hands about how ,they fear looking inconsistent?

Townies have no such fears. They can't worry about looking inconsistent because it's in service of yeeting scum.
What keeps skilled scum from being intentionally but balanced inconsistent to maintain the appearance of town?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:26 am

Post by Glitch »

Taylor v Titus is not SvS
If one of them flips scum the other is town

Noraa gives me either newb town vibes or confused/flustered/newbscum vibes. Can't sort which yet but either new town trying to figure it out or newb scum scrambling for approval

1179 I don't agree with but pings town

1181 is shallow
TS + Marashu maybe?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:37 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1184, Titus wrote:
In post 1179, DrippingGoofball wrote:Consistency is a scumtell.

Inconsistency is not.

How many scum PTs have you read where scum neurotically wring their hands about how ,they fear looking inconsistent?

Townies have no such fears. They can't worry about looking inconsistent because it's in service of yeeting scum.
Show me a PT where scum fear looking inconsistent. Inconsistencies are how scum and their partners are caught.
This response doesn't make sense Titus as it seems you are just buffing Goofball's point
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1198, Noraa wrote:
In post 1194, Glitch wrote:Noraa what is your mafia experience? How many games and how long have you played?
1+ months
3 finished games :D
Can you share a reads list or a solve or some sort of indication of what youre leaning on this playerlist?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:51 am

Post by Glitch »

Do we have reason to believe that the 3 people we were forced to choose from for yesterday's elimination were all 3 town? I would be surprised if this setup forces our hand like that meaning, I expect there to be 1 scum in Nosferatu vs Goofball. I get town vibes off Goofball but haven't read anything of Nos yet.

Based on VCA FOS is on Pickaxe Pete for a constantly underwhelming vote always placed on an easy high vote wagon including prior to replacement.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Glitch »

Scratch what I said in my last post about Nosferatu
In post 1196, Glitch wrote:1181 is shallow
TS + Marashu maybe?
This way incorrect. When I read I thought it was Marashus post but it was actually Nosferatus. Revise 1196 to say Nosferatu + TS instead of Marashu + TS
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Glitch »

Town Lean

Goofball
Noraa a little

Sorting in process but null

Marashu
Titus

Scum lean

Taylor Swift
Pickaxe Pete
Nosferatu

Petit --> 1202 bumps Noraa to null
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1202, Noraa wrote:Taylor is my lock town rn and imma sheep her reads for now
Why is TS locktown to you?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Glitch »

Have fun in my ISO dive. It should take 2 minutes lol
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:04 am

Post by Glitch »

I'm pretty sure I'm 0/2 for mislynching Taylor so I won't start there. She's super hard for me to sort. I always tend to SR her and be wrong so I'm laying off that one for now. But your lockdown is based on something that sounds really weak. "She didn't pocket me?" That's such a bad argument. I just don't think it's AI.

Let's start here. VOTE: Nosferatu
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (isolation #13) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:06 am

Post by Glitch »

Maybe I need to better understand. Can you either explain the situation when you say you offered yourself up for pocketing, or link me to it so I can go back and check it out?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:25 am

Post by Glitch »

So there was no specific moment that this actually happened, it was just a general statement?
In post 1207, Noraa wrote:when I basically offered myself up for pocketing
You can't point to a place where you offered yourself up for pocketing, you're saying that you were just offered up in general by your existence in this thread?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (isolation #15) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 1218, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 1200, Glitch wrote:Do we have reason to believe that the 3 people we were forced to choose from for yesterday's elimination were all 3 town? I would be surprised if this setup forces our hand like that meaning, I expect there to be 1 scum in Nosferatu vs Goofball. I get town vibes off Goofball but haven't read anything of Nos yet.

Based on VCA FOS is on Pickaxe Pete for a constantly underwhelming vote always placed on an easy high vote wagon including prior to replacement.
You want to vote within {Nosferatu, DGB} because you believe there needs to be 1 scum there.
In post 1145, Pickaxe Pete wrote:Shelly sent to Trial 1, Battle Mage vanishes, First Gladiate
We vote within the First Gladiate, and Plusjoy is set to Trial 2, viwyrn vanishes
I guess now we're voting to see who gets sent to Trial 3, and there will be a Second Gladiate?
Who chooses which players go into the Gladiate? Was there any scum in the First Gladiate?

It seems to me that there would be scum in the First Gladiate, and the we would be smart to look at Nosferatu and DGB.
Kind of like this?

And I'm voting within your stated parameters for the same reason you are, and I'm scum? Is that right?
I like that we are on the same track. Just please don't misrep my leans as hard lockreads. Especially with me just replacing in and not reading up a ton, my leans are all soft and fluid at this time. They'll firm up as we progress.

I also don't like being framed as presenting a scum team solve when I have isolated scum reads. My two reads from the gladiator are separate and isolated from my read on you and just because I get scum vibes coming from those 3 players doesn't mean that I believe that's the solve 100%.

I like this post's point though. I just don't know if I am able to sort this one way or the other. I want to add town points here but I'm just trying to figure out if that's the right way to interpret this or not. Ill come back to this
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 1217, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 1200, Glitch wrote:Do we have reason to believe that the 3 people we were forced to choose from for yesterday's elimination were all 3 town? I would be surprised if this setup forces our hand like that meaning, I expect there to be 1 scum in Nosferatu vs Goofball. I get town vibes off Goofball but haven't read anything of Nos yet.

You think I'm wagon voting right now?
No but could I interest you in helping me form one? Your vote is within our 2 suspected scum players based on the 3 player gladiator pool. Would you consider switching your vote to Nosferatu?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 1224, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1213, Glitch wrote:So there was no specific moment that this actually happened, it was just a general statement?
In post 1207, Noraa wrote:when I basically offered myself up for pocketing
You can't point to a place where you offered yourself up for pocketing, you're saying that you were just offered up in general by your existence in this thread?
to be fair noraa and i have been in a majority of each others games at this point i think. i cant speak for her read of me, but i feel like i can sort noraa pretty well at this point.
Trusting your word on a Nora alignment hinges on my read of you and I'm SO BAD at reading you as a player. Especially after our super tiny umlaut micro I'm just off my game with sorting you. I should play more games with you so I can figure you out more haha.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by Glitch »

Fidget what was your read on Nosferatu before I entered the game?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:21 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1241, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i dont like that youre so hesitant to take a stance on me here glitch.
If I took a stance on you I would be voting you right now but Literally every game I have scumread you you end up town so my unwillingness to commit to that should be a town tell more than anything. Scum me would eagerly jump on you because it's easy for me to just SR right off the bat. Im still trying to figure out why :p
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:27 am

Post by Glitch »

I have to go in tk work in 5 minutes so I'm rapid posting in the parking lot and quotes are rough from my phone. This response is @pete
In post 1181, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1160, Marashu wrote:Actually, Nos continually insisting that all 3 of them were town is interesting. Like, if either Plus or DGB flipped town (as we know Plus did), then he still distanced himself, whereas if he's scum, that would only be revealed by a flip so he wouldn't be caught in the lie. So it's almost like hedging bets.
i find this take strange to say the least
In post 1182, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: marashu
These posts ping me as off and DGB pings me as town even though I don't agree with all his arguments. In basing this off of just since I replaced in so I'm open to your arguments on DGB but if I'm picking between the two my preference in the Nos slot right now
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:13 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1253, Noraa wrote:this just doesn't make any sense. Taylor is basically universally TRed or null here. Why in the world would scum jump on her? That vanity wagon would do nothing but make them look antitown :/
That's cool but my reads are not based on what everyone else is reading but based on my own observations. I've already explained that from replacing in until now my read on Taylor goes one way but I understand my read on Taylor is usually bad so I'm not acting on it at this point. Why is that weird?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by Glitch »

I promise I'm not dipping. Been a long and hella busy weekend for me and it ran over into Monday. Still haven't read past p51 but I'm coming back tomorrow with some time to catch up.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:05 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1255, Noraa wrote:Scum you wouldn't jump on her. Town you wouldn't either. Jumping on her is not AI so don't use it to say ur town.
Are you forming your own opinions now or are you still blindsheeping Taylor?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1256, Titus wrote: @Glitch, You feel different than last game but I can't put my finger on it. It could be because I am not trying to pocket you though. Are you usually defensive with a wagon on you?
As scum I'm super non-defensive. In Mini 2149 I literally ignored the majority of accusations on me and hoped they would just go away if I could just ignore the spotlight and it worked wonderfully.

As town, I'm usually not super defensive either because I don't want to freaking get lynched, lmao. I know if you roll VT then getting lynched is not the end of the world but I hate dying. I like to live to the end. Being defensive usually gets me in hot water so I just don't. While I have been more defensive this game so far, I really haven't defended myself that much. I replaced into the top voted slot that was being SR'd across the board it seemed so I had some work to do to clean that up. That's definitely not a scum tell, and while it's not a town tell either it doesn't rule it out.
/end defensive post about defensiveness
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1259, Noraa wrote:^I like the analysis. I have nothing to say since that's basically how it is. Im not too sure who to sus here and I just can't tell who is scum rn so I'm just clinging onto Taylor. I'm not pocketing. Taylor had a TR on me since before I would assume so there's not much a need to pocket.

However for this analysis, I'm adding u to the townblock.
I'm having such a hard time reading your slot and sorting between scum or just newb. And no offense meant by that. I'm a newb too lol.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:11 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1260, Gypyx wrote:Also Glitch, you have any idea why Eddie (the slot you replaced in) has asked the entire playerlist who would they shoot if they had a gun? (I'm wondering if there is trial stuff basically)
No ideas. I received no information upon replacing in other than my role PM. Good clarification at the end or I would have thought you were PR hunting.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:16 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1261, Gypyx wrote:Anyways pretty sure glitch is town for the nos vote
In post 1262, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i had really convinced myself that eddie was scum, but im definitely getting townpings from glitch here i think.
Would organized scum who were pushing and targeting my slot before I replaced in, both jump from SR'ing me to TR'ing me back to back in the public thread? No.

There is at least one town between Taylor and Gypyx.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:18 am

Post by Glitch »

Noraa: I'm just gonna do what Taylor says, I'm not actually going to read anyone myself
Also Noraa: Omg Glitch is scum because he isn't reading me

Might policy lynch this tbh
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:22 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1266, Pickaxe Pete wrote:Glitch, though, appears to be redeeming that slot.
Same page as Taylor and Gypyx. I'll revise my statement. There must be at least one town, probably two town, between Taylor, Gypyx, and Pete because scum wouldn't all lay off my slot in unison like that. That would be risky and sketchy IMO.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:24 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1274, Noraa wrote:
In post 1272, Pickaxe Pete wrote:Not so much shading as pointing out suspicious activity that I hadn't caught myself. I especially like the concept of projection pocketing. Both of these posts make me want to examine you more closely.
then examine me instead of shading me by giving people towncred for slightly Fosing me. If ur gonna Fos, then Fos. Don't hide behind other people and Fos.
In post 1273, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 1270, Noraa wrote:
In post 1267, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 1020, Noraa wrote:I won't lie. I don't like Vecna's look this game. My scum radar pinged a lot reading that iso
Have you ISO'd anyone other than DGB, Nos, Plusjoy and Vecna?

You shared some thoughts on the other three when you entered, but you've been scum reading Vecna since you entered and haven't really said why other than an occasional "that's a bad look" or something. What is it about Vecna that you scum read?
no I have not. Vecna's very inconsistent and fence sitty. Reminds me of my first scum game where I was both of those. Inconsistency can often come from a buddy whispering to you in the pt.
What do you think about what DGB said about inconsistent play being townie?
inconsistent play is not townie. period.
Noraa can you define what you mean when you use the term "inconcsistent play?" What does that look like?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:26 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1278, Tayl0r Swift wrote:this isnt noraa's scumgame. i know you arent trying to pocket me because ive experienced that and it was different. again,
i dont want to reveal too much about exactly what tells gave noraa away as town.
Why would you
not
want to give us information from your personal experience to help us sort Noraa as town? Wouldn't it be in the best interest of the town to help us understand why Noraa is town?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1289, Fidget wrote:Oh, Vecna. I like his progression on the Eddie wagon today, it's pretty similar to mine (Think about voting there -> But the reasons are starting to become meh so idk, and the replaceout didn't seem terrible -> Well Glitch isn't awful)
At this point I'm just going to 100% revoke my read that there must be X number of town in the pool of people who have now changed their read on me because apparently I'm getting widely townread now by many players and that means the scum can easily slip in and hide among them as well. I don't think I can sort based on that anymore. Damn
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1296, Noraa wrote:
In post 1295, Titus wrote:
In post 1293, Noraa wrote:Taylors not fake >:(
Sorry but she still goes woah is me and cries anytime I ask why Mara shouldn't be sorted. She never gives a reason. She's now trying to accuse me of being scum to avoid the very problems she's created.

Attacking others instead of taking responsibility for or trying to correct problems is fake.
perfectly describes how awesome and bomb town!Taylor is
@Taylor
- Does it not bother you how much this girl bows down to you? That doesn't make you question your TR of her?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1311, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i mean i agree, and i wish marashu would post more. but have you done a metadive to see if being lurky is AI for marashu? i feel like your push on marashu is IIOA: youre telling us hes lurky but not why that makes him scum.
This is a blatant misrep. Titus clearly explains why being lurky is advantageous to scum in a game where you, a prestigious player here, voice opposition to voting for lurkers:
In post 1299, Titus wrote:The longer you let this continue, the longer you tell scum that efforting means getting lynched.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:43 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1313, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1268, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 1264, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 1261, Gypyx wrote:So... i basically skimmed through the thread, not much of importance happened? Anyways pretty sure glitch is town for the nos vote
Huh?
Specifically asking about the glitch is town for the nos vote statement.
Basically, i don't think voting nosferatu makes sense as a vote for Glitch, i don't see this as a bus, and why would you try to start a brand new wagon if you were in scum!glitch's PoV
ping
1261 is so IIoA + an easy read that when clarified doesn't make that much sense. I want to see more effort from Gypyx.

Gypyx, why is it not scummy for me to start a brand new wagon? Can you give us some reads list or solve or something to help us gauge where you're at?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (isolation #36) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:49 am

Post by Glitch »

I'm catching up!
In post 1342, Tayl0r Swift wrote:nos v titus there could easily be SvS. they lightly neg each other, but mostly agree and nos sheeps titus, while they are both really defending each other. and meanwhile titus is pushing one lurker slot while giving another a pass.
I honestly see Titus as town through this whole interaction and your unwillingness to consider the validity of her arguments + that misrep I quoted which I feel is clearly in bad faith makes me lean scum on your slot, TS. The failure to even mention the weirdness of Noraa worshipping you also is off. I just don't get it. Really considering moving my vote to you.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (isolation #37) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1354, Vecna wrote:Guess I was wrong about scum going for a solid bus today.
Who did you think were scum? If you expected to see bussing today that means you must have had a read on a scum team you expected to see bus each other today. Who are they?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (isolation #38) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:53 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1355, Fidget wrote:If all 3 in the gladiate are town, I'd kind of expect more people (scum) to be going "Well there has to be 1 scum in there, right?" It's odd to me that it just isn't happening and instead we're not talking about the gladiate hardly at all.
So you believe there is at least one scum in the gladiate trio?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (isolation #39) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:57 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1373, Titus wrote:
In post 1372, Noraa wrote:why the defeatism?
I am old enough to have seen this pattern play out before.

People won't see Mara avoiding the thread as scummy. They need more content. So he continues avoiding the thread, knowing he'll get defended for it. He won't be providing content anytime soon.

When "lurker" slots show up, like Eddie and Nos, they get wagoned for showing up. So why would Mara? It's anti-scum for him to show.

I highlight this pattern. I get scumread. There's been enough focus on me/nos/dgb which is the real townblock this game.

I can't carry a town that punishes effort.
This makes so much sense and makes me SR Taylor all the more as the primary voice relieving the pressure for scum to contribute.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (isolation #40) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:58 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1374, Noraa wrote:Ur hiding behind too many people.
You really need to stop making this argument when you openly hide behind TS.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (isolation #41) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1384, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1383, Pickaxe Pete wrote:3 days to deadline and you go off on a vanity wagon Nos? That may be the first actual scummy thing I've seen you do.
also gypyx has stated a scumread on titus but wont actually vote there.
I need to catch up at which point I intend to vote for you, but if that wagon won't work I would compromise on Gypyx.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (isolation #42) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1393, Titus wrote:
In post 1391, Glitch wrote:
In post 1260, Gypyx wrote:Also Glitch, you have any idea why Eddie (the slot you replaced in) has asked the entire playerlist who would they shoot if they had a gun? (I'm wondering if there is trial stuff basically)
No ideas. I received no information upon replacing in other than my role PM. Good clarification at the end or I would have thought you were PR hunting.
There are no PRs in this setup. Glitch just towntold. Get off of him, even if it's onto me.

I am sick of getting sealioned.
wat

my bad

This is why I asked someone when I replaced in if they could help me understand the setup/history of the game so far. Guess I should have dug a bit more. I don't really understand how that's a towntell but I'll take it. ha
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1456, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1453, Glitch wrote:
In post 1384, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1383, Pickaxe Pete wrote:3 days to deadline and you go off on a vanity wagon Nos? That may be the first actual scummy thing I've seen you do.
also gypyx has stated a scumread on titus but wont actually vote there.
I need to catch up at which point I intend to vote for you, but if that wagon won't work I would compromise on Gypyx.
feel free to vote me, but before you do please read and respond to my responses to you.
Of course, I'm in the process of catching up right now and I'm getting close to being caught up. That's why I said I intended to do it when I catch up, and didn't vote right then and there.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:04 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1395, Noraa wrote:And the fact that glitch specifically said he got nothing else and knew what you were referring to is definitely concerning
Can you please clarify this? I don't understand what you're referring to when you say I "knew what you were referring to?" Sorry I know that's a confusing question I just don't understand what you're saying in this post.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (isolation #45) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1404, Noraa wrote:Also with a 2015 join date you want to tell me ur as much of a noob as me. uh. ok then.
I'm not trying to compete for the newb medal; you can have it if you want it so bad. I joined in 2015 and then promptly disappeared only to come back this year. I'm good at playing scum but a freaking suck at town. My last game was a large and I singlehandedly lost (to Titus) as the swing vote in lylo. I'm not that good at scum hunting but that's why I'm trying to get better and pinning people with so many questions. That doesn't mean I don't recognize newbish behavior when I see it though.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (isolation #46) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1406, Titus wrote:
In post 1405, Glitch wrote:
In post 1266, Pickaxe Pete wrote:Glitch, though, appears to be redeeming that slot.
Same page as Taylor and Gypyx. I'll revise my statement. There must be at least one town, probably two town, between Taylor, Gypyx, and Pete because scum wouldn't all lay off my slot in unison like that. That would be risky and sketchy IMO.
I concur about that. Honestly, I want Taylor to be scum but I was probably wrong day 1 and Pete's likely scum.
My read on Pete has swung full circle and he's a TR for me based on his posts so far. I should probably ISO him before I just locktown him for a while but I'm still catching up. I'm leaning townPete and scumTaylor at the moment.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1407, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1399, Glitch wrote:
In post 1261, Gypyx wrote:Anyways pretty sure glitch is town for the nos vote
In post 1262, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i had really convinced myself that eddie was scum, but im definitely getting townpings from glitch here i think.
Would organized scum who were pushing and targeting my slot before I replaced in, both jump from SR'ing me to TR'ing me back to back in the public thread? No.

There is at least one town between Taylor and Gypyx.
Did I scumread you? I think you're mixing names there
Perhaps not but it's moreso about the public statement of redemption of the Eddie slot that everyone has been so vocal about since I replaced in. I didn't think that scum would make public statements like that but now being caught up and seeing so many people have all concurred scum could easily have slid in there somewhere.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #48) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1410, Noraa wrote:I wasn't the one that asked about inconsistent play. someone else asked me and I answered. why is it important?
It's important because I want to understand what point you were trying to make. I know you weren't the one who asked. You answered. You made a statement about inconsistent play and I want to know what that looks like to you.
In post 1410, Noraa wrote:I see zero solving from u.
That's fine, I really don't feel like I'm in the witness box being questioned by you. You've demonstrated your own inability here and if you don't see the scumhunting, sorting, and solving that I've clearly been doing since the moment I replaced in, I don't see the value in pointing it out especially considering the fact that you're going to death tunnel me until I die or Taylor tells you to stop. I won't change your mind, and frankly, I don't need to.

I do want an answer about what inconsistent play is to you.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (isolation #49) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:17 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1412, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1400, Glitch wrote:Noraa: I'm just gonna do what Taylor says, I'm not actually going to read anyone myself
Also Noraa: Omg Glitch is scum because he isn't reading me

Might policy lynch this tbh
I would get behind that before I would get on a Titus wagon.

Not as policy. But as scum. Noraa comes off as scum trying to mimic and seduce at once someone she knows is town.

VOTE: Noraa
I'm trying to sort between whether I'm SRing her slot, want to PL her slot, or if I'm just feeling like voting for her because I feel OMGUSy and she's ruffled my feathers just a bit. Maybe I'll vote her because of all the things put together. Let me finish out the evaluation of TS and then I'll come back around to this.

Would scumNoraa treat TS this way?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (isolation #50) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1418, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1409, Glitch wrote:
In post 1278, Tayl0r Swift wrote:this isnt noraa's scumgame. i know you arent trying to pocket me because ive experienced that and it was different. again,
i dont want to reveal too much about exactly what tells gave noraa away as town.
Why would you
not
want to give us information from your personal experience to help us sort Noraa as town? Wouldn't it be in the best interest of the town to help us understand why Noraa is town?
no because i dont think noraa is aware of these tells.
Why does that matter? Shouldn't you share anyway so we can sort her? Why would talking about them be anti-town?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (isolation #51) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1419, Noraa wrote:The way some people jump on me is very unnatural :/
What specific posts are unnatural?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #52) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:27 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1420, Tayl0r Swift wrote:or rather yes, im sure it would be good for town right now, but i dont want noraa to know what her tells are.
Sorry I should have read this before posting 1477 but still I don't get why Noraa knowing her town tells is anti town. If she is town in your opinion then you have nothing to lose. If she is scum do you think she could pull off performing those tells from here on?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #53) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1436, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1424, Glitch wrote:
In post 1311, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i mean i agree, and i wish marashu would post more. but have you done a metadive to see if being lurky is AI for marashu? i feel like your push on marashu is IIOA: youre telling us hes lurky but not why that makes him scum.
This is a blatant misrep. Titus clearly explains why being lurky is advantageous to scum in a game where you, a prestigious player here, voice opposition to voting for lurkers:
In post 1299, Titus wrote:The longer you let this continue, the longer you tell scum that efforting means getting lynched.
titus is in favor of pushing one particular lurker today, but not all of them. titus didnt join me in pushing a different lurker earlier. titus is not explaining what makes one lurker worthy of a vote while another isnt.
Fair point that Titus wouldn't push other lurking slots. I won't defend Titus on every point. But that doesn't negate that you still misrepresented her by saying she had not explained her SR on Marashu when in fact she clearly had, whether her argument is a valid one or not.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1438, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1432, Glitch wrote:
In post 1313, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1268, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 1264, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 1261, Gypyx wrote:So... i basically skimmed through the thread, not much of importance happened? Anyways pretty sure glitch is town for the nos vote
Huh?
Specifically asking about the glitch is town for the nos vote statement.
Basically, i don't think voting nosferatu makes sense as a vote for Glitch, i don't see this as a bus, and why would you try to start a brand new wagon if you were in scum!glitch's PoV
ping
1261 is so IIoA + an easy read that when clarified doesn't make that much sense. I want to see more effort from Gypyx.

Gypyx, why is it not scummy for me to start a brand new wagon? Can you give us some reads list or solve or something to help us gauge where you're at?
Because i think this wagon is on scum, and even if it isn't, it seems pretty conterproductive to me to build a counterwagon from scratch when you have safer options avablible

You mind if i make my read lists tommorow? (Like in 6-7 hours)
NP I'm not the dictator here, lol. Fair response.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (isolation #55) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1444, Tayl0r Swift wrote:im happy to consider titus' supposed argument. she just hasnt presented one.
VOTE: Taylor Swift
If you can't see Titus's arguments as clear as they have been I just really believe you're making a stretch only scum would. It's believable enough to have a bad reason to vote for a townie slot. But it's not so wild and out there that you can't pull it off.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (isolation #56) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:49 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1454, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1445, Glitch wrote:
In post 1373, Titus wrote:
In post 1372, Noraa wrote:why the defeatism?
I am old enough to have seen this pattern play out before.

People won't see Mara avoiding the thread as scummy. They need more content. So he continues avoiding the thread, knowing he'll get defended for it. He won't be providing content anytime soon.

When "lurker" slots show up, like Eddie and Nos, they get wagoned for showing up. So why would Mara? It's anti-scum for him to show.

I highlight this pattern. I get scumread. There's been enough focus on me/nos/dgb which is the real townblock this game.

I can't carry a town that punishes effort.
This makes so much sense and makes me SR Taylor all the more as the primary voice relieving the pressure for scum to contribute.
so youre saying titus literally gives up and stops continuing, and you instead say that im giving people a pass?

my solve is {nos, titus, glitch}
Town losing steam, growing weary, and getting burnt out is a real thing. Scum don't do it as easily because it's part of their wincon to deceive and push through being SR'd. As scum you know you're being SR'd because you're actually scum. As town it can be really frustrating to play hard and be met with massive pushback and/or rejection. When you say, "Titus literally gives up and stops continuing," in a way that throws a little shade, I see that as a town tell that I relate to and understand. I don't get that way as scum. I push through and keep up appearances.

Why would I immediately vote my low efforting, lurking scum partner immediately upon replacing in?
My solve is {TS + Noraa + ???}
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (isolation #57) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1460, Noraa wrote:
In post 1452, DrippingGoofball wrote:Noraa is meta'ing herself and no one cares.
hmm DGB clinging onto this SR on me that glitch omgused is interesting. glitch immediately accepting Taylor and fidgets terrible reasoning and not pushing me anymore is strange as well.
The scum team is {DGB, Glitch, and one other mystery person}
What post did I stop pushing you in?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (isolation #58) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1475, Noraa wrote:Its not that ur not solving exactly. Its hard to explain. Ur solving but not with town motivation. U go around and call everyone scum and just hang onto vanity wagons and start vanity wagons. That's bothering me lots.
If you can't explain your position then you probably shouldn't be pushing it. I voted Nos with fully explained reasoning behind it and then it became an actual wagon with a few votes on it. That's not a vanity wagon. Then I just moved onto TS who already has other votes. I'm open to criticism and open to debate but I am no vanity voter in this game so far.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (isolation #59) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1480, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1479, Glitch wrote:
In post 1420, Tayl0r Swift wrote:or rather yes, im sure it would be good for town right now, but i dont want noraa to know what her tells are.
Sorry I should have read this before posting 1477 but still I don't get why Noraa knowing her town tells is anti town. If she is town in your opinion then you have nothing to lose. If she is scum do you think she could pull off performing those tells from here on?
yeah i think she could. i have nothing to lose here in this game, but in the long run i might. afaik its standard practice to keep tells to yourself if theyre tells specific to a person that have proven reliable.
While I wouldn't personally do that I can understand your point and respect your decision not to share them. I won't hold that against you as scum points.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (isolation #60) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1489, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1415, Glitch wrote:
Sorry but she still goes woah is me and cries anytime I ask why Mara shouldn't be sorted. She never gives a reason. She's now trying to accuse me of being scum to avoid the very problems she's created.

Attacking others instead of taking responsibility for or trying to correct problems is fake.
@Taylor
- Does it not bother you how much this girl bows down to you? That doesn't make you question your TR of her?
someone didnt listen to folklore
I don't understand this post
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (isolation #61) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1493, Noraa wrote:
In post 1491, Glitch wrote:
In post 1475, Noraa wrote:Its not that ur not solving exactly. Its hard to explain. Ur solving but not with town motivation. U go around and call everyone scum and just hang onto vanity wagons and start vanity wagons. That's bothering me lots.
If you can't explain your position then you probably shouldn't be pushing it. I voted Nos with fully explained reasoning behind it and then it became an actual wagon with a few votes on it. That's not a vanity wagon. Then I just moved onto TS who already has other votes. I'm open to criticism and open to debate but I am no vanity voter in this game so far.
lel so ur nos SR just disappeared down the drain and in like two seconds got replaced by Taylor and Noraa?
Yes.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (isolation #62) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1486, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1485, Glitch wrote:
In post 1444, Tayl0r Swift wrote:im happy to consider titus' supposed argument. she just hasnt presented one.
VOTE: Taylor Swift
If you can't see Titus's arguments as clear as they have been I just really believe you're making a stretch only scum would. It's believable enough to have a bad reason to vote for a townie slot. But it's not so wild and out there that you can't pull it off.
huh? im not the only one who hasnt understood her argument. can you explain it?
Her argument basically says:

If we take pressure off of lurkers, it discourages scum from creating content. Therefore we should push lurkers. Then she pushed a lurker and you said she did it without valid reason. She had already explained it.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (isolation #63) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:04 am

Post by Glitch »

Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #64) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:06 am

Post by Glitch »

Taylor kept pinging me in the back and forth with Titus and how she handled that but going back and forth with her now she is giving me mixed vibes that make my gears turn a lot.

Also 1500 is very convincing and every post Noraa makes makes me more willing to vote there. I'll join.

Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (isolation #65) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:19 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1507, Noraa wrote:
In post 1503, Glitch wrote:Taylor kept pinging me in the back and forth with Titus and how she handled that but going back and forth with her now she is giving me mixed vibes that make my gears turn a lot.

Also 1500 is very convincing and every post Noraa makes makes me more willing to vote there. I'll join.

nice OMGUS
It's childish to think that anytime someone votes someone who recently voted for them, is pulling an OMGUS. Perhaps if you'd like to examine my posts and make an actual argument against me, we could dialogue.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (isolation #66) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by Glitch »

TitusLegalServices.com wrote:Mari Titus uses her experience as a California DUI attorney to analyze police reports to look at possible defenses.
I suddenly feel completely and totally under qualified to compete. xD It's so cool to put a face to a name Titus!
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #67) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 1528, Nosferatu wrote:im not trying to put out that much content at all
Why is that?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (isolation #68) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 1534, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i dont know why its so hard to get people to vote titus and its spooking me. but id be happy to wagon glitch or nos. thats my PoE, and i dont think im going to vote elsewhere today.
That's fine if I get run up on the vote count, and I'm willing to go back to Nos and help with that if the Noraa wagon doesn't work out, but we are not lynching Titus today if it's in my power to stop it. That slot is locktown for me right now and if I'm wrong then I swear I need to never play with Titus again because she's a 100% pro at playing me. :cop:
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (isolation #69) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by Glitch »

The case on gypyx is miniscule and small. It has caused me to raise an eyebrow but nothing like TS or Noraa.
Spoiler: shameless self promotion
Also all you fine peeps go sign up for my mini normal. It's my first game to mod on site and I'd love to have some of y'all play.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (isolation #70) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 1548, Titus wrote:The only wagon remotely palatable to me is the Nora wagon but I don't want to vote there. I want Mara.
No one is willing to go there with you right now, so why don't you come on over to Noraa and let's flip that slot and work Mara tomorrow? Besides, flipping Noraa will be fascinating when considering the TS slot. I think it's worth it and a reasonable place to lim.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (isolation #71) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by Glitch »

Spoiler: All posts from Noraa that make me raise a single eyebrow
In post 1190, Noraa wrote:Taylors town bc of not trying to pocket me and I trust in her judgement for the most part so I'll be sticking with her for the remaining days.
In post 1193, Noraa wrote:
In post 1192, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1190, Noraa wrote:Taylors town bc of not trying to pocket me and I trust in her judgement for the most part so I'll be sticking with her for the remaining days.
Huh? What kind of reasoning is that?
if Taylor was scum, knowing that I'm easily misguided, she would've pocketed me long ago
In post 1202, Noraa wrote:Taylor is my lock town rn and imma sheep her reads for now
In post 1204, Noraa wrote:VOTE: Glitch

cuz ur the Eddie replacement and Taylor thinks ur scum and I'll have a case on u soon after I ISO dive u
In post 1207, Noraa wrote:Taylor is locktown cuz she would've pocketed me when I basically offered myself up for pocketing
In post 1239, Noraa wrote:
In post 1235, Tayl0r Swift wrote:two cents on mechanics/theory: given that the gladiate was a one-off i dont see any particular reason to think that there was necessarily scum in the gladiate. the first trial could well have been "pick 3 people who you think are scum" and if the trial failed, then those 3 townies all become the gladiate. had there been multiple gladiates that might suggest that the trials didnt directly determine who was in the gladiate, which would imply that scum was probably in the gladiate.
I think I understand this line of thought and shall agree with it :D
In post 1259, Noraa wrote:^I like the analysis. I have nothing to say since that's basically how it is. Im not too sure who to sus here and I just can't tell who is scum rn so I'm just clinging onto Taylor. I'm not pocketing. Taylor had a TR on me since before I would assume so there's not much a need to pocket.

However for this analysis, I'm adding u to the townblock.

In post 1397, Noraa wrote:Saying I'm a newb and its hard to read me is a hot excuse for not ever having to read into me again
In post 1443, Noraa wrote:I love how Glitch just drops the SRs on me once only two players express TRs on me
In post 1475, Noraa wrote:
In post 1473, Glitch wrote:
In post 1410, Noraa wrote:I wasn't the one that asked about inconsistent play. someone else asked me and I answered. why is it important?
It's important because I want to understand what point you were trying to make. I know you weren't the one who asked. You answered. You made a statement about inconsistent play and I want to know what that looks like to you.
In post 1410, Noraa wrote:I see zero solving from u.
That's fine, I really don't feel like I'm in the witness box being questioned by you. You've demonstrated your own inability here and if you don't see the scumhunting, sorting, and solving that I've clearly been doing since the moment I replaced in, I don't see the value in pointing it out especially considering the fact that you're going to death tunnel me until I die or Taylor tells you to stop. I won't change your mind, and frankly, I don't need to.

I do want an answer about what inconsistent play is to you.
I don't want to answer just bc :P

Its not that ur not solving exactly. Its hard to explain. Ur solving but not with town motivation. U go around and call everyone scum and just hang onto vanity wagons and start vanity wagons. That's bothering me lots.
In post 1507, Noraa wrote:
In post 1503, Glitch wrote:Taylor kept pinging me in the back and forth with Titus and how she handled that but going back and forth with her now she is giving me mixed vibes that make my gears turn a lot.

nice OMGUS

Then look at Noraa's ISO and Mara's ISO. They almost never mention each other. Noraa mentions one time she doesn't like the shade thrown on her slot indirectly from Mara. Mara mentions Noraa one or two times I believe and it was nearly inconsequential.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (isolation #72) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by Glitch »

I can't make a firm case that Mara + Noraa are scum. I can make a case that Noraa is scum. And I can make a case that there is nothing that rules out Mara + Noraa. I just can't make a solid case that it definitely is both of them together.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (isolation #73) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by Glitch »

I literally just said I can't make a firm case that Mara and Noraa are scum together. How is that trying to force a SR together?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (isolation #74) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Glitch »

Glitch + Titus VS Noraa + TS

This should be some sort of gladiate right here lmao
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (isolation #75) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:47 am

Post by Glitch »

Wow there is no unity in this town. This is rough trying to get any major wagon going.

I would love to just follow titus here but Pete has been a TR for me for a while now. Maybe I'll go back and look through his ISO to reconsider but I think it's a shame we ended up there.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (isolation #76) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:26 am

Post by Glitch »

Titus vs Noraa makes me SR Noraa more because as much as her argument was bad she presented it calmly and collected. Why is she suddenly chill when the pressure is on even though she has been wild and eccentric the rest of that game?

More votes on Noraa.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (isolation #77) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:26 am

Post by Glitch »

This is grinding y'all. It feels like an unending tugowar where no one iz considering arguments or holding discussions. Just pushing for their way. I'll join a wagon soon. Sigh. Not sure who
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (isolation #78) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Glitch »

Today has been a bullshit day IRL and I am done. I don't have energy to analyze and try really hard today. I will do my best tomorrow before deadline but for not I'm going to move to Nos cause that's the wagon I'm most comfortable parking on today.

VOTE: Nos
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (isolation #79) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Glitch »

I second the shame it is that Noraa got off the hook so easily here. I caught up. Happy with my vote on Nos. I don't get directly scummy vibes from Pete but I do from Nos. And that vote on Pete is just self preservation from Nos.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (isolation #80) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by Glitch »

Lets do it. I like that better any way.

I also immediately have more SR vibes from TS but can't explain as it involves ongoing games. I'll case her isolated to this game after we flip someone if it still makes sense to do so.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (isolation #81) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 1718, Titus wrote:
In post 1715, DrippingGoofball wrote:This is what we got so far, 7 hours left on the clock:

Pickaxe Pete Princess Leia (4)Titus;Tayl0r Swift;DrippingGoofball;Nosferatu;Marashu
Nosferatu (4)Fidget;Gypyx;Pickaxe Pete;Glitch
GlitchEddieFenix(1)Noraa;
Titus (1)Vecna;
Noraa RedPanda Saudade (0);