Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2870 (isolation #200) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:03 am

Post by Auro »

In post 2869, Starbuck wrote:(I can only imagine her frustration being partnered with Auro)
:( I try to keep talking to my partners to make sure we're on the same page, I hope my team didn't feel that. I should have replaced out.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2872 (isolation #201) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:19 am

Post by Auro »

A large portion of which came around the period of time I got executed and post-execution wifom which I won't apologize for. :P and at the same time getting dinged for "not performing as I usually do".
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2875 (isolation #202) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:22 am

Post by Auro »

Anyway, I'm not seeking to argue. <3 to my scumbuddies who were reassuring and awesome in our PT!
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2876 (isolation #203) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:26 am

Post by Auro »

In post 2873, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Could Vi have NK'd mafia or was it only town players targeted?
Has to have been just town, otherwise it's an absolutely unfair penalty for scum playing in certain ways. Also, incentivizes people to try and figure out Vi's method of choosing the kill, and try gaming it (it's inferrable to some degree that it involved posting, so you could have different suspects behave in different ways including lurking out, posting too much, etc and utilize the extra kill)

Hmm in that sense, town could've actually used this as a soft cop check had they figured out the mechanism anyway. That would've been cool to see.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2882 (isolation #204) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:55 am

Post by Auro »

In post 2880, Vi wrote:Considering that no one was even close to figuring it out - and the prevailing theories were "lol Vi's literally adjusting balance on the fly" and %-based chances - I think it's important to keep in mind how opaque this sort of thing is to people who are in the middle of a stressful game that is all about not trusting people to begin with. This one is especially so because this particular mechanic is extremely difficult to piece together after the fact, since you need contemporary vote counts.
Definitely. My closest guess was "top poster" but I think you killed the bottom poster on some night so I didn't figure out it was two conditions :P I'd like to imagine in some universe town did try to figure it out lol.

@VPB, I'm curious about the decision to NK Vi, since it seemed very beneficial to us that Vi performed kills. Was there something I missed?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”