Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3405 (isolation #600) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

There is no Nero/Pink Ball team. So I've been suspicious of you, get over yourself.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3407 (isolation #601) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I culd see a Tipsy/Pink since Pink was the one that wanted max lynched today over Tipsy.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3414 (isolation #602) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but ygritte could be scum and not Dave.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3417 (isolation #603) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, if Dave was scum then I'm going to lord it over Auro for defending the snot out of Yume but yeah...it could be ygritee.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3418 (isolation #604) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3416, Porkens wrote:But why does dave make that weird swipe at auro post hammer and say nothing?
I don't really know. He was agitated? Scum already had their kill in so it wasn't some last-minute attempt to send in a nk. And Auro wasn't in Dave's castle? So IDK why he thought he could kill him anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3422 (isolation #605) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I didn't blame you, i forgot who I did it on and I assume the reason that I did was b/c I didn't trust you to not NK the guy. At the time I was all in on the coup to take CO powers.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3437 (isolation #606) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if you think I'm scum you can just kill me now and I'll lord it over you if town ends up losing some kinda way

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3438 (isolation #607) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but I was right about Ygritte and/or Dave so and you were potentiall wrong on both of them so win/win for me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3440 (isolation #608) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its not 100% impossible that Auro is just the last scum but that reqires Dave and Ygritte both being scum but I guess we are going all in on this move to auro's castle so if he's scum he's just being handed the win and eh....I wouldn't know how to stop it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3441 (isolation #609) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I do know, kinda, I could just move out of his castle but he's already posioned the well with "if Nero moves or anyone doesn't do as I say its a scumclaim!"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3457 (isolation #610) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

why would I do that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3459 (isolation #611) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ummm ok

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3463 (isolation #612) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3451, Something_Smart wrote:If Auro is the target of an assassination, his 2nd will die, and Porkens will become his 2nd.
So sounds like Auro will just be here regardless, no?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3469 (isolation #613) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

The idea the I'm scum with either Dave or Ygritte is insane.
In post 246, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 242, Ygritte wrote:votato
Nero Cain

VOTE: Nero Cain
^
bus buddy vote towm
I think this was accurate all along and if you guys think that I push both my buddies right out of the gate then lol

It's annoying to me that Auro was meta town reading me the entire game and now he's not as if my meta suddenly changed.. I don't really know if this is some kinda revenge for being suspicious of him or if he's just scum that needs a new town player to push on. Auro's played poorly and done nothing but push town and defend scum so if he's town and he's going to use his power to get us all killed then he can redeem his slot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3509 (isolation #614) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3507, Porkens wrote:Nero what is your spy network currently doing?
nothing? I haven' sent in an action since arresting Tipsy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3513 (isolation #615) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

there is absolutely no way Aura can be scum, right?
@ everyone but Auro

What do ppl think of pork sans his second being killed?
@ all

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3571 (isolation #616) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i meam eh, in a way this is super unfair to scum b/c if only one noble towned it up od something and got everyone to join thier castle the noble can solo win if for town. And there were multiple town vigs so eh...kinda stacked and unbalanced.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3573 (isolation #617) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

in hinsight I don't think I did all that well but I just really don't get most of this play. Still dunno why Tipsy hood'd Auro when he already had a hood with me. Dunno why Dave didn't talk about half the players in the game. I guess my saving grace is that I lead that gobs wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3577 (isolation #618) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I get it now. I was under the impression that you found out you had a PT with me and THEN made a new PT with Auro. Nope, I was wrong.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”