farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #82 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Quick read. I agree quick lynching and getting scum unaware is good. However actual scum hunting helps too.

vote: M4yhem

I'm not liking how he is following anyone and everyone so quickly with no opinion of his own.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #144 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:23 am

Post by farside22 »

Wall-E wrote:I think I'm lynched by some retards (or scum).

Anyway I'm a Werewolf Tracker. My role PM infers that I'm a seer.
A tracker follows someone. The seer is usually a cop role. So are you tracker or cop?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #159 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Wall-E: If you are a tracker it would tell you exactly what it is you do.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #220 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Wall-E wrote:I found out what my power is. I can tell who someone targeted the night before. Whoopie.
Is that sarcasm?

BM: Do you think that M4yhem is not scummy? Why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #249 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:51 am

Post by farside22 »

SleepyPanda wrote:
Grimmy wrote:im curious to see what happens now too.

unless im supposed to turn into a mindless zombie and start to strangle cerebus and eat his brains...

come to think of it..
I AM a but hungry....
:)

Grimmy
Brainzzzzzzz...
Zombies generally come from humans, right? Are you softclaiming something?
It looks like he is joking to me. I didn't see a bomber last SSW game. BM since the mod hasn't said anything are you a some sort of self destruct wolf or something?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #251 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Never mind I wasn't fast enough for this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #297 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:38 am

Post by farside22 »

BM: Why is Cerebus scummy? Whys is M4yhem not scummy?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #321 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Battle Mage wrote:I'd like to make it quite clear at this time, that i think M4yhem is town. At great risk of this backfiring in my face, i figure openness is the best policy.

BM
Why? Seriously I keep asking and you never answer.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #380 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:38 am

Post by farside22 »

My vote is for this guy just for this quote alone.
CoheedCambria09 wrote:hey, so first off
unvote
, i must of missed the post about not quicklynching anymore.

Second I'm going to believe all four claims for the moment(panda=townie, Wall-E=tracker,BM=1shotkill, Mayhem=townie) if all those claims are true then its narrowed down our selection quiet a bit.

The whole exchange between Cerebus/Bm seemed like just background noise to me, with nothing significant going on. But since BM has claimed his role im going to
vote:Cerebus3
vote: CoheedCambria
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #412 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Wall-E wrote:Battle Mage did not target anyone last night, like I said.
Why are you voting for him then?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #450 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:32 am

Post by farside22 »

People please calm down. Wall-E, people questioned your vote because you voted BM after saying he went no where. It's a weird vote. Plus saying you are a tracker who is a seer makes no sense and sounds like you are making stuff up. I'm willing to believe you were not paying attention to your PM, but your play thus far is terrible.

Vote count
(14 players alive = 8 to lynch before deadline)
(3) Porkens – Lord Gurgi, donkeyz12212, raider8169
(3) Wall-E – SpyreX, cerebus3, Porkens
(2) CoheedCambria09 – farside22, Grimmy
(1) donkeyz12212 – Cass
(1) Septia – Empking
(1) Empking – Battle Mage
(1) CoheedCambria09 – Wall-E

Not voting:
CoheedCambria09, Septia

Deadline:
Sunday 3 August 1:00 AM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #459 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:57 am

Post by farside22 »

For those who did not look at the original SSW here is what the tracker role said in that game:
You role: tracker
You are a tracker in the pack and that makes you good at following trails. During each game day you can follow a player around and see who, if any, that player visits. PM me a player name that you want to track (make sure to send in your choice in time – see rule #008). During the night phase I will inform you if that player has visited/targeted any other player since last deadline.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #468 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:35 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm against lynching Wall-E even if she is confused. There are other people who look scummy and are being ignored. Porkens makes sense even if it is WIFOM
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #474 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

Porkens wrote:
farside22 wrote:I'm against lynching Wall-E even if she is confused. There are other people who look scummy and are being ignored. Porkens makes sense even if it is WIFOM
Sorry, I don't quite get something here; even if what is WIFOM?
Post 463
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #525 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:43 am

Post by farside22 »

vote: CoheedCambria09

Do you guys ever sleep.

Vote count
(12 players alive = 7 to lynch before deadline)
(1) CoheedCambria09 – farside22

Not voting:
Cass, cerebus3, CoheedCambria09, donkeyz12212, Empking, Grimmy, Lord Gurgi, Porkens, raider8169, Septia, SpyreX

Deadline:
Tuesday 5 August 2:00 PM (GMT -5 according to forum clock)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #569 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Cass wrote:I find it telling how aggressive raider responds to being called a lurker.

I find it suspicious how Porkens tries to throw dirt on a whole lot of players at the same time. Distraction? Smoke-screen? and Porkens, being on both wagons just means that Spyrex and I are two of the most active players here. Not being on those wagons probably means lurking.

Coheed, Donkey and Septia also (still) look bad. Neither of them seems to be actually reading the game. Maybe they are... but their posts don't prove it.

But the lurker that gives me the worst vibe is farside. She stays under the radar much too much.

Vote: Farside22
Thats because I haven't changed my mind on CC. I thought Wall-e was being railroaded because he screwed up. I'm still trying to pick up things from people in this game and I'm trying not to go off of a vibe like a cheap shot in the dark.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #590 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
Jebus wrote:
I'm against lynching Wall-E even if she is confused. There are other people who look scummy and are being ignored. Porkens makes sense even if it is WIFOM
Why take the WIFOM chance of voting Porkens if you think Wall-E is scummy as heck?
Umm, this is Farside.
I never said I was voting Wall-E. I said I'm against it and I said Porkens made sense even if it is WIFOM.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #611 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:35 am

Post by farside22 »

CoheedCambria09 wrote:@LG- I just read your posts and you seem to have consistently wanted to lynch porkins from the get go(other than helping with the lynchs). What is your reasoning/proof against Porky? And why did it start so early in the game?
Do you think it is scummy? Is it really that questionable since I'm been targeting you since day 2.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #614 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:34 am

Post by farside22 »

My first reason for CC was this:
hey, so first off unvote, i must of missed the post about not quicklynching anymore.

Second I'm going to believe all four claims for the moment(panda=townie, Wall-E=tracker,BM=1shotkill, Mayhem=townie) if all those claims are true then its narrowed down our selection quiet a bit.

The whole exchange between Cerebus/Bm seemed like just background noise to me, with nothing significant going on. But since BM has claimed his role im going to vote:Cerebus3
Mind you he says he believes all these people without question. Then we add a little pressure to him in regards to his comment:
Hey guys, I'll just come out and be straight with everyone. I wasn't reading the game as closely as everyone else. Thats why I've said some, or done some, pretty stupid things during this game.
Finally part of the quick lynch of Wall-E. Mind you post one where he did believe Wall-E. Wonder what happened that changed that.
Just caught up reading, this game moves extremely fast. Wall-E- he's been caught, or thats what its really looking like. To me it seems like we were backing him up and through the pressure he just cracked and started spewing nonsense. vote:Wall-E scum that got trapped in the corner.
I have a feeling scum was part of this quick lynch and looking to get rid of a power role that didn't know any better.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #639 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Porkens wrote:Well, I think I see what's going on here, and I think it's retarted. Furthermore; is it really ok for us to be so specific about the exact words in our PMs? Aren't we obligated to paraphrase (use synonyms)? If so, how can we compare what yours says to what mine says, since we may both use different synonyms? I think it's a bad line of questioning to persue if, in fact, and as I interpret, we must paraphrase.

How about this: My win condition (paraphrased) states that:

after
each of the
adversaries
of
the
group of lunatic lycanthropes
are
destroyed
I
will be
victorious

I can see how Wall-E's paraphrase could be concidered a match to that or not.
Lycanthropes? Umm as far as I know the villagers are the bad guys and the wolves are the good guys. Tell me I'm not losing it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #642 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:09 am

Post by farside22 »

cerebus3 wrote:Porkens, I think you can come out and say it. Does your win con use Wolf pack or village?
Mine says wolf pack so I would like to have porkens elaborate more on this.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #645 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

Porkens wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Porkens wrote:
after
each of the
adversaries
of
the
group of lunatic lycanthropes
are
destroyed
I
will be
victorious

Lycanthropes? Umm as far as I know the villagers are the bad guys and the wolves are the good guys. Tell me I'm not losing it.
The
ADVERSARIES OF
the lycanthropes are destroyed. Not the lycanthropes.

Fine; "werewolf pack" is the exact phrase used in my win condition that is used to express the "village" the "good guys" "my group" "blue" "not scum"

I'm done with this line of logic; it's retarted.
sorry the way you phrased that was weird. Why did you say lunatic lycos?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #674 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:19 am

Post by farside22 »

CoheedCambria09 wrote:since I'm probly gonna die anyways,
vote:porkins
Why do you think porkins is scum.

unvote:

Your last post before the claim gives me some hope that you may not be scum. My thought on the Wall-E was that he made a mistake. There should have been the whole lets see if anyone counter claims, but the problem and reason I didn't bring that up is last game there were 2 trackers.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #679 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Cass wrote:Yes, that wasn't a terribly impressive claim. I think the votecount is now Coheed 4, Porkie 4.
That means a random one of them gets lynched.
So everyone, be sure of your vote, deadline is in half an hour... I think. (Timezones confuse me.)
There isn't really a good claim to make unless he is a PR. Which isn't the case. I think some of my suspicious on CC come from the Wall-E case where he thought Wall was telling the truth then changed his mind. I understand that Walls claimed caused confusion, but was it enough reason to vote off a claimed PR. That is my issue with some people. Porks is one of them and Cass I understand your point, but you are another. Is anyone's claim going to not look scummy to you?
I dont want to not see a lynch and I'm not sure what will happen in this case. I think CoheedCambria09 back and forth on Wall-E was enough for me to go back to voting him.

vote: CoheedCambria09
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #685 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Cass wrote:Unconvincing. I reread Porkens and I don't see the scumminess. I definitely do not want to lynch him over Coheed. Keeping his vote on Wall-E is a very weak scumtell at best. For one, I doubted the claim itself from the beginning, with the vague way he explained it. I don't think I took my vote off him either - I certainly never dropped my suspicion.

So why not vote me? Do you think I'm town? Or is it that Pork conventiently had three votes on him already, and you hope nobody else will come in before deadline?
More curious about you then scummy vibe honestly. I think you are actively scum hunting but you haven't been satisfied with anyones claim so I just wondered what it would be for you to believe a person was being truthful or if a claim means anything to you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #689 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Well the votes for this day tell me something. I don't know if CC was trying to deflect from his buddy, but some of the people did disappear and where not part of the vote. Next on my list is donkeyz12212

vote: donkeyz12212
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #692 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:35 am

Post by farside22 »

I have my list too:

Town:
cerebus 3
Lord Gurgi
SpreX
Cass

unsure:
Septia
Porkens

leaning scum:
Donkeys
raider
Jebus
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #695 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:47 am

Post by farside22 »

Cass wrote:Farside, claims mean lots to me. We just haven't had any convincing ones this game. A black wolf? That could throw a new light on the village/wolf pack debate. Don't think so, to be honest, but I thought i should mention it. Also, this means either the enemy isn't humans, or there's more than one enemy. Troubling.

My main suspects now are Farside and Lord Gurgi. I think Farside was bussing last day. While also throwing dirt on me and Porkens (I'm convinced Pork isn't Coheed's buddy after that display). Yet she votes Donkey now.

Vote: Farside
So you are saying I've been bussing since day 2 since that is when I started looking at CC in the first place?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #699 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Just expanding off of Spryx thoughts here.
We have 10 people left in the game:

SpyreX
Septia
Jebus (Empking)
farside22
Porkens
donkeyz12212
Cass
raider8169 (ace1217)
cerebus3
Lord Gurgi

There should be at least 2 scums left in the game. Claim now and possible lossing PR at night increases, but I remember the whole circle talks going on that didn't happen because the scum interfered so lets not talk about circle checks for sure. If we claim everyone should put a list of who they want to see claim. Out of 10 people is this a good time for claims?
I'm hoping that like last game there is another watcher which if there is I think claiming would be good. Of course the whole mason thing makes me question if we have a second tracker.
Also as was stated the fact that CC wasn't human I wonder if he was the only one like that?
I think at this point claims might help. I will even claim first, but I want peoples thoughts on who should claim and the claim order if we do claim.
So first say vote:
Yes claim
No claim.

I vote: yes claim
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #701 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:42 am

Post by farside22 »

cerebus3 wrote:Well, it seems that we don't all have the same win cons, (unless, as cass said, the scums just outed their entire group) so I guess I will drop it for now.

vote: raider

His arguments with SpyreX yesterday struck me as a chainsaw defense (he defended himself by making a case on SpyreX), and he was literally throwing everything at him, calling him a lurker, and yet leading the town at the same time. His arguments made no sense and they really look like he was just trying to deflect.
What are your thoughts on claiming?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #705 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:00 am

Post by farside22 »

VOTES FOR CLAIM:

YES 4 votes (farside22, cerebus3, raider8169, Jebus)
NO

Might start thinking about a list of who we think should claim:

Donkey
raider
jebus

After that I don't care, but I like those to be the first three to claim.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #747 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

cerebus3 wrote:Jebus and Donkeyz should claim now.
I think they should claim.
I'm going to go ahead and claim, but I think I'm screwed looking at the claims going on. I think with some of the stuff going on I can at least save Septa if he is telling the truth.
I am: Werewolf sniffer (aka cop)
I checked cerebus N1, missed N2 do to the quick lynch and N3 checked Lord Gurgi. Both Cerebus and Lord Gurgi were checked as not human.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #777 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:56 am

Post by farside22 »

So basically -

>Raider cleared to me.
>Cass 100% cleared to me.
>Cerebus not really cleared but - No one came to him at night

>I get to track tonight.

So if you guys don't believe me, at least wait until I use one of my powers.

>I can't claim who I am though as it will = give consequences.
I checked Cerebus N1 so I find Donkeys logic in this quote faulty. Unless I'm wrong if I check and sniff someone doesn't that me I came to them that night? Let me know if I missed something there.
Someone asked me if it is 100% human/ not human. My role is just like what SWII say. I sniff someone and I'm told if they are human or werewolf. I don't know why the mod keeps saying not human to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #788 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:23 am

Post by farside22 »

donkeyz12212 wrote:My tracking ability is gone, as well as my rolecop ability.

The only thing I have left is my Watch ability.

And my 1x bulletproof vest.
Here is what I'm thinking if donkeyz is telling the truth. Everyone willing to humor me I hope?

Donkeyz can watch septia or myself. Jebus has the same claim I take it can watch septia or myself. That way no crap shanigans.
I will investigate someone. And Raider is the only claim so far that makes no sense.
Any thoughts, questions, comment or problems?

unvote:
vote: Raider
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #792 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:34 am

Post by farside22 »

donkeyz12212 wrote:Farside did you even read my posts saying that I believe raider's claim? lol
How the heck do you clear him?
Did you read my claim? I cleared LG at least I know he isn't human.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #797 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Fine, fine, but I want to here from Jebus on her/his ability and if he can still watch someone before I change votes. I'm not liking some peoples attitude at the moment. Just people one person was a wolf doesn't mean all scum in this game are wolves then my role is completely useless (which would make me unhappy person).

My vote will probably be on Porkens as I think its possible there that scum could have been trying to buss their partner to look town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #798 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:03 am

Post by farside22 »

SpyreX: I didn't know I could investigate someone early. I thought I had to wait till someone was at L-1. I was unclear on that rule hence I never picked anyone.
Honestly I'm glad I didn't because I would have picked CC and seeing the not human for him and him coming up scum would have been embarrasing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #819 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:15 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm confused by the princess claim. How does that fit in. I mean if the scum kill the person it skips a day, but would anyone know since we have to put in are N1 action a lynch happens.
Also Porkens I am basing my possible vote based on yesterdays votes. If you look at the votes for scum yesterday (unless there are 2 scum groups which I doubt since there has only been one death) that vote tells me either someone was bussing or both scum were in a bind.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #821 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Septia wrote:
Porkens wrote:Claim up people. Septia, go.
I'm the werewolf princess. After I die, day or night, the next day phase will be skipped.

Pretty horrible role tbh. :/
Here is what was said. I'm just curious about this. I mean there really isn't much of a night phase per say so this just is weird to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #822 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:33 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote:
Septia wrote:
Porkens wrote:Claim up people. Septia, go.
I'm the werewolf princess. After I die, day or night, the next day phase will be skipped.

Pretty horrible role tbh. :/
Here is what was said. I'm just curious about this. I mean there really isn't much of a night phase per say so this just is weird to me.
Should add he did say the next day phase skipped, but how does this help/ hurt. It's a bit off the wall.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #826 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:00 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm thinking the princess claim is just crap at this point the more I think about it.
Also since donkeyz admitted to his watch he should like about watching me just because I'm sure scum will come after me with the claim. However saying this the scum will attack someone else so I say to Donkey use your own discretion.
I agree that Jebus not using anything very questionable, but will give a bit before lynching him. I still find the vote count telling and am looking at people who didn't vote for CC at all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #915 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:26 am

Post by farside22 »

Cass wrote:Ok, explain how two dead cubs would
prove
that the two she-wolves are true??

How about this scenario: Spyrex + Gurgi (scum) see a dead cub (mason). Now, there tend to be two masons = two cubs. So, why not claim she-wolf? And pretend that the presence of the cubs proves it's true! I don't buy it. I'd think me and Grimmy would at least have known that we had mothers (who, apparantly, we needed to survive!).

Because look how eager they are to kill the Alpha and most important role in town!

Porkens and all the doubters: Donkey confirms me, I and Raider soft-confirm Donkey. While Donkey has claimed in a clumsy way, it sounds like honest confusion to me, not evil cunning. Raider also seems honest, his role makes more sense as the truth than as a lie. As far as I am concerned, all three of us (me, raider, donkey) are confirmed until something causes reasonable doubt. I have not seen that thing.

Spyrex and Gurgi are aggressively abusing Donkey's confusion tro get rid of the most dangerous wolf.

I think Jebus is a
human
hero, come to rid the world of werewolves. he might have a partner, they would be (one, I think) of Septia, Cerebus, Porkens and Farside.

Because look at what Spyrex wants us to do:
1) Lynch the Alpha, our biggest asset, in order to 'prove that raider is or isn't scum'. Think about the logic behind that for a while.
2) Tells the vig to shoot me, a confirmed townie, to 'prove he and Gurgi are for real'. Once again, my death doesn't prove that!!

Look at the end result of this plan, assuming they are scum. Far-fetched, huh? I don't think so!

(Let me predict: Donkey flips Alpha. I am NK-ed. S+G: "Oh my, raider must be town then. How sad he is now useless. Wait, that means Jebus was lying. Lynch him, quick! Luckily, the dead cub confirms us, how nice for town." Jebus flips human. Raider gets NK'ed. S+G: "Oh, great, we got scum!" They can also explain easily why they don't get NK'ed - they're basically vanillas!)
I seriously want whatever you are on because that makes no sense. There is typical in most game one mason group not 2. I don't feel Raider is confirmed if Donkey flips Alpha. I'm suspicious of how you just grouped everyone and disbelieve those who had claimed something fesible. (like myself for example) I get this vibe that you are trying to push out someone who is town instead of looking for actual scum in this post.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #919 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Cass wrote:My role PM mentions no she-wolf. The only one I
know
I was tied to is Grimmy (who's dead). The tying there is entirely one-sided.
I checked Cerebus and I claimed cop. Do you doubt there is a wolf cop tracking humans?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #921 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Cass wrote:My role PM mentions no she-wolf. The only one I
know
I was tied to is Grimmy (who's dead). The tying there is entirely one-sided.
I checked LG and he was not human so he is I know a wolf. I could see that maybe there isn't two mason groups per se.
What are you thoughts about donkey adding things to his ability?
I don't think he's scum, but it's more of a gut check then anything. I don't believe Jebus at all between the two claims. Septia's claim seems very unrealistic in this game. That is all for my opinion.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #924 (isolation #44) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Cass wrote:@farside: you are grouped with town for now. You could be a human, but I find that an unlikely option.
Where did I mention two mason groups??
I didn't say Donkey confirms raider, I don't want donkey to flip
anything
. We shouldn't lynch him! I just said that's what the scum will say - because with Donkey dead, they have no need to kill raider anymore.

What's so incredibly convincing about the roles i don't buy, as compared to those I do?
What's so very improbably about my scenario?

And most importantly: I am a confirmed mason! Wth would I want a townie out? (Or explain how I'm not confirmed...)
I thought you said 2 mason groups. I misread what you said.
I agree about not lynching donkey.
I think we both have a problem on who we trust and don't trust. Donkey confirmed you so that is the only thing I buy everything else is just wishy washy. I think the best lynch is Septia right now. I believe Spryx is playing town (call it meta if you want) and I don't believe Jebus. What is wrong with that?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #926 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Process of elimination? She was the only one left to claim if I remember correctly.

Cass, the reason that I am refusing to consider your logic is that it is formulated on the foundation of SpyreX and myself being scum. Not formulated based on evidence then coming to that conclusion.

Also, I am going to spell this out once and for all.
Cass is only a confirmed mason, not confirmed pro-town
. I can't say why Cass is taking this as a reason to go insane.
What about my plan to have donkey watch me as I investigate someone. If I end up dead and he doesn't know why he should be lynched at that point. I believe him mostly because he knew what Cass was going to say she was before she said it. I dont' think scum would be that well organized.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #928 (isolation #46) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Cass wrote:@Farside: nothing wrong with that. I could certainly be wrong.

But nobody has explained yet why my theory is
insane
. It follows a clear line of logic, and no impossible assumptions. Just tell me then which assumptions make no sense. (Not counting 'the fact that I'm scum'.)

And don't ask for 'evidence'. How the hell would I have evidence? Do you have evidence that Donkey is scum?

@Gurgi: what about the baseline: lynch Jebus? Gives you and Spyrex a chance to get confirmed.

@Spyrex: do you think it's possible Gurgi is a scum copycat? He claimed after you, after all, and has no breadcrumbing evidence.
I think my problem is I don't want to believe all scum is the black wolf. I think the scum might have had one wolf in sheeps clothing, but for the scum to have more then one black wolf would depress me to no end.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #937 (isolation #47) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:07 am

Post by farside22 »

Donkey you stated this:
donkeyz12212 wrote:My tracking ability is gone, as well as my rolecop ability.

The only thing I have left is my Watch ability.

And my 1x bulletproof vest.
Then said you tracked Cerebus. Now I really think you are making things up at this point if you can't keep your story straight.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #941 (isolation #48) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:18 am

Post by farside22 »

donkeyz12212 wrote:Okay how about this.

Cass - You are the Mason cub . Grimmy was either your partner or something.

Raider - you are telling the truth. Don't ask me why, because I know.

I am not going to claim. If I do, it means consequences for the town. That's what the rules depict.

I watched Cerebus the first night. Nothing happened.

I get to track someone tonight.

Porkens' close vote make it seem like he is town.

I can clear Raider, Cass, Porkens as a result.
He also said this and I called him out because I had sniffed/ checked Cerebus N1 and he should have seen that. He then clarified it was N2.
My problem with Donkey is that his story keeps changing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #947 (isolation #49) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:She said I was not human. And that logic is easily derailed by any number of factors, including you being non-human scum.
Jerbus says he has the same ability as Donkey right. Well then Donkey should track Jerbus, Jerbus (who claimed he hasn't used his ability) should watch me and I will investigate x player.
All we need is Jerbus to confirm all this.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #954 (isolation #50) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:35 am

Post by farside22 »

donkeyz12212 wrote:Oh makes sense that tracking wouldn't get a result.

-Farside, I don't understand your plan to be honest but I'll track Jebus tonight if I survive. But that would mean we can't lynch Jebus today as a result?
Don't you have a 1 shot bullet proff something or another?
Also Jebus watches me I sniff a player. If I die Jebus sees who killed me and you track Jebus to confirm that he targeted me. If Jebus doesn't comply with this I believe him to be scum over you.
Also I would rather lynch septia out of everyone's claim that one leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

unvote:
vote: Septia
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #955 (isolation #51) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:36 am

Post by farside22 »

cerebus3 wrote:And it doesn't put any responsibility on Jebus. If he is scum, then he just doesn't kill you and then says nothing happened
Guess who I plan on checking tonight. :wink:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #983 (isolation #52) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Porkens wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:If jebus is town, then donkeyz is scum porkens, and visa-versa.
I'd accept this as likely, since otherwise it would be too much power for one side.
cerebus3 wrote:Cass flipping town does NOT confirm SpyreX and gurgi. We have gone over this.
Hence the "If you believe the she-wolf claims."
cerebus3 wrote:If donkeyz is scum, then he would have to be Jebus's scum buddy, cass's scum buddy, really lucky, or had picked up on a bread crumb.
Yes, you're right. I didn't include that bit but it's what I meant.
This is why I want to do the circle check I talked about. I'm leaning more that Donkey confused and Jebus scum. I'm checking Jebus (i just saying) I want Donkey to track Jebus and if Jebus is telling the truth about JOAT I want her to watch me to see if anyone kills me. If Jebus doesn't confirm or do this I am more convinced of her scum then donkey.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #988 (isolation #53) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

cerebus3 wrote:Why not septia?
QFT: I don't see how skipping a day hurts the town. Please explain since there is in a sense no night phase?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #54) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:27 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm fine with Septia. I still want to see if Jebus is telling the truth. Of course I will probably get killed tonight.
Donkey change your thing to track Jebus to see where she goes. Jebus tracks Jebus. I will check Jebus. That way one person will be shown as a liar in this situation about their ability.
Any one disagree?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1022 (isolation #55) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:58 am

Post by farside22 »

I think Donkey should track Jebus to see that you do what you say. Everything else looks good to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:13 am

Post by farside22 »

There is no way the scum is getting 2 kills with no night. I repeat there is no night. They wouldn't have a clue that a day was skipped so how would they get 2 kills when night actions have to be in before the end of the day lynch?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1076 (isolation #57) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
Porkens wrote:
farside22 wrote:There is no way the scum is getting 2 kills with no night. I repeat there is no night. They wouldn't have a clue that a day was skipped so how would they get 2 kills when night actions have to be in before the end of the day lynch?
How hard would it be for the mod to send a PM saying: "gg, you get another night action"?
Seriously. Seriously.
unvote:
vote: Porkens

If he comes up scum I think partners with Septia at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1079 (isolation #58) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:23 am

Post by farside22 »

Porkens wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Lord Gurgi wrote:
Porkens wrote:
farside22 wrote:There is no way the scum is getting 2 kills with no night. I repeat there is no night. They wouldn't have a clue that a day was skipped so how would they get 2 kills when night actions have to be in before the end of the day lynch?
How hard would it be for the mod to send a PM saying: "gg, you get another night action"?
Seriously. Seriously.
unvote:
vote: Porkens

If he comes up scum I think partners with Septia at this point.
I don't see why this is vote-worthy, but at least you've had sense enough to take your vote off of Sept.
I will try and not out guess the mod, but this is SSF not hey let me screw the town over and give the game to the bad guys. For what you are talking about to happen. The mod would lock the game for a bit. I don't see that happening hence my vote out how far you are willing to strench to keep septia alive.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1082 (isolation #59) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Porkens wrote:
The mod would lock the game for a bit. I don't see that happening...
So when I speculate on how the game works it's scummy but when you do it...?
how far you are willing to strench to keep septia alive
So why try to start a new wagon on me instead of keeping Sept at L-2?
I see people responding to what you stated and they are concerned. I think its crap, but if they want to buy into it I would rather not let someone slide by that I think is scummy. If I think you are protecting and you flip scum then hey the town now feels better and will go after Septia.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #60) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Porkens wrote:I just don't want to see Septia lynched today because, with the information we have now, it looks like a guaranteed lose for the town. Maybe the claim is BS and maybe she is scum, but today is not the day to gamble on that.
So who do you think we should lynch?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #61) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

With all this discussion I will agree to either a porkens lynch or raider lynch. Both will be informative and non distructive.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #62) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

raider8169 wrote:
farside22 wrote:With all this discussion I will agree to either a porkens lynch or raider lynch. Both will be informative and non distructive.
Why Porkens?

If you look at it for destructive my taking me out that is one less thing protecting the alpha. Given a night or 2 I would just be taken out that way. If that is what your goal is.
The alpha said he has 1 bullet proff so I see no loss
Porkens claims vanilla (no loss) and is protecting Septia who I think her/ his claim is BS.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #63) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

Porkens wrote:P.S.
FoS on Farside
for starting a wagon on me instead of sticking to the vote she really claims to believe in.
A vote you are against and think is bad for the town. Right? Seriously if I could scream at you right now I would.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #64) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

Fine I can't stand this paroniod attitudes. I think it rediculous. I'm checking Septia. If I die and I come to this game and scum win and I'm right I so will say I told you so. Grrrr
unvote:
Vote: Jebus
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #65) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

donkeyz12212 wrote:host is going to hate me lol. I switched like 3 times already. We have to make sure guys...that Jebus is the lynch. I don't want the track to go to waste. I won't be here early morning.

Switching track choice back to Septia.
I'm in the same boat. :?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #66) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

SpyreX wrote:Well, we should get SOMETHING on Septia now. Thats all I damn wanted instead of "hey, if we're wrong, we lose RIGHT NOW"
I already have a bet with myself with what will happen. Can we quick lynch before scum catch on and change there stuff too. Thanks.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1110 (isolation #67) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

Porkens wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Porkens wrote:P.S.
FoS on Farside
for starting a wagon on me instead of sticking to the vote she really claims to believe in.
A vote you are against and think is bad for the town. Right? Seriously if I could scream at you right now I would.
Wait wait wait, what are you saying here?

You agree with me that lynching Septia is too risky but you want to lynch me to prove that she is scum? You're not making any sense.

Also,
unvote: vote Jebus

There, now we can actually sort stuff out.

P.S. before twilite; If Jebus flips human, my suspects for the remaining blackwolves are Farside and Cerb/Raider/Sept. (depending on how night goes here)
No I think you are wrong, but I think your logic beats anything I can put on paper myself. That is why I want to scream. If Jebus flips human how the hell do you suspect me. I f$#ing am a sniffer looking for humans. Are you telling me you doubt the role is in the game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1231 (isolation #68) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:26 am

Post by farside22 »

SpyreX wrote:I snuck out of bed for this. :)

Vote Raider

Night all
You guys couldn't even wait for me. I'm hurt. No surprise here. Septia was not human. Seriously mod if there is only one human out there in this game I'm going to be very upset with my role.
Told you Septia was scum by the way.

Vote: Raider
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #69) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:35 am

Post by farside22 »

By the way I think Cass may be scum because of the missed kill just on day 5. You guys were so quick I think someone besides myself was asleep.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1277 (isolation #70) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Johoohno wrote:Thanks everyone for playing. I enjoyed this a lot, even though I had a hard time keeping up the vote counts in this game :) and half way through this claim fest I needed to go back and check my setup to see who actually had what role!

On the topic of SSW IV, it will take some time before that one is launched. I'm back to work as of today (my 6 months parental leave is over :() and It'll have to wait until there is more space in my schedule.

Thanks again!
By the way was Phebus the only one that would have smelled human to me?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”