pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:15 am

Post by pisskop »

oof, this is an a'ight playerlist . . .

VOTE: a50

Has not confirmed but has been online? Guys
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:34 am

Post by pisskop »

Guys, only 7 more to lynch! We can make this the, like third shortest large theme day 1 ever!
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:05 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 74, Hectic wrote:That's valuable evidence, Morning Tweet! Careful with that.

Pick tape up and examine for fingerprints.
And when we put dust on it later we'll see that Hec's fingerprints are all over it! :lol:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:05 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 76, Xtoxm wrote:VOTE: farside
thats a super awkward response to me
i think she might have actually pulled scum here
This is probably my first game with farside in a few years, can we not finger her on the second page?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:08 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont want to acknowledge this, because then I have to admit its awkward wording
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:57 am

Post by pisskop »

Well, I think it makes Guilty look good
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:59 am

Post by pisskop »

I'm a little concerned that you felt the need to lie to us, Detectic
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

I honestly read god father as surrogate father. Like my god mother I dropped off groceries to today.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

Okay, I think you can be town Hectic
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:59 am

Post by pisskop »

I think Heckboy is enjoying his role. And I think he is moving the game along in some fashion rather than posturing with it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #10) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:52 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 152, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 22, Drixx wrote:Hello all you lovely people. So I'm in a hood, and our dear mod declined to give us a roster of who is in there.
I find it unusual that nobody has commented on this post.

I'm in a daychat PT too. There are at least 3 other players in it.

There are 21 players total, 16 town and 5 same-side scum.

Let's make some assumptions.

There are two neighborhoods or more, each with at least 4 players.

Nobody picked up on Drixx's post, because they don't want to out themselves as in his Private Topic or in a PT at all. If people weren't in a hood, they would be more interested in Drixx who claimed he was in one. Nothing in the setup said anything about PTs, except that daychat is active for all of them. So we have to assume everyone is in one.

Now what bothers me is the player count. Why 21 players and not 20? With 20 players, you can have 4-player or 5-player PTs with an even distribution.

21 can only be divided by 7. So are there 3 PTs, with 7 players each? If so, in my PT, 3 players have stayed on the sidelines so far, with 4 including myself announcing our presence, and in another PT, we know of Drixx.

What are possible distributions of scum in the PTs in 3 7-player PTs? 2-2-1, 2-3-0, or 5-0-0. The first one is the most likely (60%), the second one unlikely (30%), and the third option highly improbable (10%).

Therefore, if my assumption is correct that we're all in a PT, and that we all have scum in our PT, it's not safe to post our insights in the PTs as scum have daytalk and can share information, keeping the town out of the loop on content and slowing down scumhunting.

There's another possibility, however:

There could be a masons.

In this case, 21 players could break down like this:
3 masons in their hood
18 players remaining, 3 hoods with 6 players each

So here's what I'm thinking:
1) It's not safe to massclaim our PTs
2) It's safe for someone to claim not to be in a PT, although they might be lying about it and we don't have the means to verify.
3) If you're in a PT, you should announce your presence to the PT participants. Otherwise, you are damaging town cohesion and would therefore most likely be scum.
4) As the game progresses, if we clean out 2 scum from a single PT, it's probable that the remaining are town.
So far we know there are two hoods. If you also dont know who is in your hood than it sounds like scum could well be in them or watching them. Why else would we not know our hoodmates?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (isolation #11) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:53 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont think we should be making assumptions about hoods right now. But I really do agree that we should be posting in our hoods so that everyone else knows they are there.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #12) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:53 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 158, SirCakez wrote:You see nothing.
Feel nothing.
Know nothing.
Hear no evil
See no evil
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:35 am

Post by pisskop »

Massclaiming early game is never done for a good reason.

In this case I feel like there's obvious modfuckery going on. I'd prefer we didnt talk about the hoods at all D1, and just hunted for scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:52 am

Post by pisskop »

That should be easier to sort.

If a player has a role flavor that indicates they should be scum but are in fact town, they should claim now. Just as if they were a miller.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:15 am

Post by pisskop »

:| all fine, but just spec atp. Thing about traitors is you can almost always spot them when they do their 'hey, pls kill me' bit.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #16) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 260, Vecna wrote:VOTE: Elsa jay
VOTE: elsa
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (isolation #17) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 272, Almost50 wrote:
In post 160, pisskop wrote:I dont think we should be making assumptions about hoods right now. But I really do agree that we should be posting in our hoods so that everyone else knows they are there.
I disagree. If hood membership is outed to hood members it should be outed to the whole roster. Assuming there is at least one mafia member in each hood the mafia will know the composition of the hoods as soon as players post in their hoods.
Would you knowing now help you any more than this hypothetical? How many hoods are there even?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (isolation #18) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

maybe he meant 'carried-away'
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (isolation #19) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

It was unpossible, but once he got to his special rules it became much more ununpossible
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (isolation #20) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:02 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 312, farside wrote:I'm doing something different and making notes on a pad with this game.
I used to make notes via Excel. Works well,and improved the quality of my content, but became a chore at some point. I look forward to seeing how this works for you!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (isolation #21) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:16 am

Post by pisskop »

Geezus 7 people?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:17 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 325, Albert B. Rampage wrote:3 have claimed not to be in a hood: A50, BBmolla, Xtoxm.
I dont have a hood.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:17 am

Post by pisskop »

with a 7p hood, we might have 2 or more scum in a hood
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #24) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

heh, i like farside
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 421, Vecna wrote:
In post 370, Albert B. Rampage wrote:GuiltyLion and davesaz could very well be bussing each other. In any case, we should concentrate our votes. Bring me a chair and rope.
Both seem town to me here tbh
hmmm, why is dave obviously town?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

You know, its a comfy wagon over here.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

Dont kinda like it. Like like it. Its old school and its really refreshing.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:47 am

Post by pisskop »

You mean you dont just say *wee*?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:51 am

Post by pisskop »

:o

now its a party!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

what would his trap be? :]
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (isolation #31) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:48 am

Post by pisskop »

Report the mod so that he may be modkilled
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:49 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont particularly care for the danny wagon. Vecna and BM wagons are okay.

But I think we've gotten more from V and BM is just poo pooing around and the mental notes I have on them are for tells instead of content.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (isolation #33) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:39 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 699, Vecna wrote:So you scumread BM but drixx is your 2nd strongest scumread?

So you either think drixx is hardcore bussing as his only read, or this proves youre really not reading the game at all?
oof

This is too good to want dead today.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:46 am

Post by pisskop »

I TR him
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (isolation #35) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:48 am

Post by pisskop »

lol welcomeback! :)
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (isolation #36) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:59 am

Post by pisskop »

meh

VOTE: pine
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

i have to read
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (isolation #38) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1137, Battle Mage wrote:It explicitly implies he is in a hood.
youre right. I did intentionally imply I might be in a hood. And as albert says, I did consistently say so to maintain that ambiguity. And futhermore, I did so when I knew people would state their hoodmates.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (isolation #39) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1148, Battle Mage wrote:I also had that thought, but if you wanted to maintain ambiguity you could either:
You ever hear of trying too hard?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1176 (isolation #40) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1148, Battle Mage wrote:But I guess I'd suggest he simply panicked and didn't want to draw attention to himself as being the odd one out, so lied to fit in.
jesus this is bad. Not, like, scummy bad; just regular terrible
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (isolation #41) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1175, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wait did people change their minds and decide to out hoods fully now?
idk, but I was just about to come in and say I was sorry for not reading the last . . . 12 or so pages when an egosearch turns this up.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (isolation #42) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1126, Battle Mage wrote:Blake Belladonna is PROBABLY TOWN - meta
I have a question about some of your reads, but this one stands out most. Can do an explain for me?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (isolation #43) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

ImageliedImage

I mean, technically, it was...
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

Let me ask you, BM. Lets step outside the game for a second.

Lets say we're all playing prisoners dilemma, with a kitty instead of prison time. Except instead of set increments of money, we all put in a non-zero amount. You following me?

So, what benefit do I have to be directly blunt and honest when I could also fish for reactions and at the same time potentially protect another player by eating a bullet for them? Why should I not try to draw an NK, or fake crumb, or do anything like this?
You said yourself that it wasnt like I could go far with my 'lie'. Youre trying too hard m8t
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (isolation #45) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1187, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Pisskop forget about BM. You want to be where the action's at, on the Hectic winlynch. BM is asking for your support today and he'll ask for your head tomorrow. Trust me instead.
I always would trust you. Until I dont. Let me read up
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (isolation #46) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

You TR abr, bm?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (isolation #47) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

Welp, I should probably read up.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1503 (isolation #48) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

A neighbor, a IC, and a cop...
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (isolation #49) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 711, farside22 wrote::lol:
Thanks. I almost feel like a newb when I see some abbreviation and trying to remember them all.
Well, 'lol' means 'laugh out loud', and it usually denotes humor. Though sometimes its sarcasm.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (isolation #50) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 719, Vecna wrote:I get why you'd think that since I dont usually respond like that, but it wasnt
Still don't feel like killing this.
In post 721, Drixx wrote:Context counts. Literally everyone who bothered to respond about BM was throwing a town read on him. Not really feeling trying to push someone through a wall of town reads. Not sure what he's done that warrants ANY read, but that's something to look at as the game progresses a bit further.
hmmmmm
In post 724, Elsa Jay wrote:Hectic is gonna be the Detective shot at the beginning of the Movie for doubting the protagonist. I feel it in my bones.
jeez.. I TRed hectic, but this is too good.
In post 727, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Technically, you have to count my reads with a 5x multiplier because I'm a town leader. The longer Pine dodges this game while posting anywhere but here the more sure I am he's scum.
I am gonna be super sad if you redflip.
In post 729, Almost50 wrote:Generally speaking I think neighborhoods are more beneficial for scum.
Depends. For the most part I think that the more active hoods are the better they are for town.
In post 753, farside22 wrote:The reaction drixx have towards venca reads over the top.
A little, yea.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (isolation #51) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 755, Pine wrote: This right here. Drixx is overcompensating - he reads as anxiously approximating how he ought to be reacting, and is overdoing it.
VOTE: Drixx

Ill play along, abr.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1516 (isolation #52) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 763, Battle Mage wrote:it's been a long time I was a day 1 lynch target! a little sad, a little interesting! Will people be happy if I promise that I do loads of amazing catch up and analysis on Friday night/Saturday morning? I do think trying to dip in and do a little bit here would be a waste of time and probably just get me lynched haha.

Maybe I can show my amazing value and be spared! :D
This post is shades of green.
In post 820, Pine wrote:I got one scum and was wrong about the others, and kuribo did the heavy lifting on that. That's a pretty far cry from what you're talking about. Further, I lurked the shit out of that game because I despise D1. It actually kind of proves my point.

Okay, this settles my anxiety about you - you're not distorting the truth to make a false point, you're just misinterpreting the facts.
Gah, Pine is doing the back and forth thing, I would SR this were he not dead, frankly.
In post 878, Almost50 wrote:See, THAT is the problem. You now say LYNCH when it started off with "building wagons". I am alright wagoning multiple people, but if I had a DayVig I'd most likely shoot between you and EJ as we stand.
Also green shaded.
In post 931, BBmolla wrote:That’s fair

I’m catching up after I eat
While I think its town enough from Vecna, Im a little concerned about you BBM.....
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1517 (isolation #53) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1505, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Gamma Emerald
VaultDweller
Vecna
iDanyboy
GeorgeBailey
Drixx
Blake Belladonna
VD - IHaveNoClue. A nonentity can be roped for good measure, but only if there isnt a stronger lynch out there.
Vecna - Townread. Will not do.
Dany - Mild town lean, nothing to make me resist his lynch.
GB - Who?
Drixx - Scumread. Didnt like how the felt flittery Day 1, but Im the last person to say I should be townread for being concrete.
Blake - Mild Scum Vibes. Is Blake the kind of person to play an alt differently than a main?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1519 (isolation #54) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 979, Pine wrote:This looks a lot like ABR trying to rescue Drixx.
hmmm?
In post 1014, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm 99% certain that Hectic is scum. This is our lynch today. I can see you guys are having a hard time pushing a bandwagon beyond 3 votes, so I'll try to reduce my activity for the final 7 days until we can consolidate around Hectic.
From my skimming i remember this.
In post 1034, davesaz wrote: VOTE: Hectic

Pedit: flash lynch? We're only at 3-4. No danger yet.
Dis has red flavors.
In post 1108, Battle Mage wrote:Remaining suspects:
Oh God. What a crappy thing to do to the game. You have word, or libre, or whatever? Do this there.
In post 1151, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1149, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1126, Battle Mage wrote:Momo is MODERATE SCUM - Hard to really quantify, mostly a strong gut feeling. I just get super scummy vibes from his posting, including the wording used. Something to meta later. Could definitely see him as scum with Danyboy. And potentially with VaultDweller
Tell me more
I asked you first for your view on him. :cool:
BM is town. I think.
In post 1207, iDanyboy wrote:I don't think it's a good push, it makes him a but more scummier as I disagree with most of his points and that fact that he could of made this push before he got a few votes on him is on my mind.
?
In post 1224, Vecna wrote:Hot take: All three scum truthtelling in early circlejerk
In post 1226, Vecna wrote:Hectic, BM, Blake Belladonna, maybe GE (4/5)?
Still feel the same way Vecna?
In post 1232, Xtoxm wrote:farside is scum guys
Maybe. Leaning slightly on the 'no' side tho.
In post 1254, Xtoxm wrote:ok a50, for you
VOTE: hectic
:igmeou:
In post 1314, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Good thing I left myself some wiggle room with that 1%.
So super bus or super town?
In post 1330, Xtoxm wrote:VOTE: unvote, not lynching that claim. if hes scum hes locked himself into an awful claim.
Now I def SR Xtoxm
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1521 (isolation #55) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

Maybe it looked better in the moment, but to me it screams 'The claim was safe and probably worked out beforehand in the scum hood'.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1571 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:51 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1563, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1523, Xtoxm wrote:glad i defended elsa at least
sadly i think she was vigged :c
Almost TMI, my man. Like, ALMOST.
Wait.

The flavor implied that Elsa was exploded and that she was gassed. I Think both were because of the traps. I dont think there was a vig.

But I do think it was evident from flavor that the traps killed Elsa.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1573 (isolation #57) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:52 am

Post by pisskop »

I wonder why she was double-trapped . . .
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1576 (isolation #58) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:54 am

Post by pisskop »

A good version of jigsaw? :|

was that in the movies?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (isolation #59) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:43 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1600, Battle Mage wrote:Maybe Jigsaw does. As Jigsaw is probably not in a PT.
Actually, doesnt seem like a bad idea.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (isolation #60) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:44 am

Post by pisskop »

Id be down for some xtox pressure
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1679 (isolation #61) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:59 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1667, Almost50 wrote:L-1 by my count.
Christ, can you hold your titties for a second
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (isolation #62) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:10 am

Post by pisskop »

Or conversely your trousers.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1705 (isolation #63) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:40 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: bella
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1712 (isolation #64) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:44 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1707, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1705, pisskop wrote:VOTE: bella
Damnit pisskop, don't undermine me! :lol:
Competing wagons are good
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1736 (isolation #65) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1717, Battle Mage wrote:true, but do you agree with me that bella is just protecting her boss xtoxm?
I dont really have associatives rn
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1750 (isolation #66) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

Is it hammer?

VOTE: xtoxm
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1752 (isolation #67) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

lol
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1755 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1753, GuiltyLion wrote:we forgot to get the info from Vecna though :/
Welp, maybe we'll have an extended twilight?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1756 (isolation #69) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

Vecna, do the thing
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1769 (isolation #70) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

Farside, No! :o
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (isolation #71) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1768, Morning Tweet wrote:I don't know about you guilty, but that was a pretty traumatizing experience for me personally
So can you clue us in as to how the traps work?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1774 (isolation #72) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

A50 flipped as 'gritty', and it said any residual effects wont apply to him.

Do you have a modifier or post restriction or something?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1778 (isolation #73) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

I feel like a50 is a common target from people to push.....
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1784 (isolation #74) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

Maybe its indicative of us being wrong in our reads.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1787 (isolation #75) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

So, why would they put elsa in 2 games? Seems like they wasted a kill
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1789 (isolation #76) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

I guess. The flavor did say farside shot A50
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1790 (isolation #77) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

Elsa did have some suspicion of dany . . .
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1792 (isolation #78) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

So, obviously NSFW

Farside seems to have been given a gun . . . by scum?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1793 (isolation #79) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

A whole of of dying happens in this one scene, so I wonder if it couldnt have been worse?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (isolation #80) » Sat May 02, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

Its possible, cakez didnt discredit that one.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1869 (isolation #81) » Sun May 03, 2020 2:41 am

Post by pisskop »

Would be funny if abr hard dropped his scumbud to get a TR...
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1872 (isolation #82) » Sun May 03, 2020 3:03 am

Post by pisskop »

dany or blake is def my pref.

VOTE: blake
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1877 (isolation #83) » Sun May 03, 2020 3:54 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont think your reads are that hot BM
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1880 (isolation #84) » Sun May 03, 2020 4:14 am

Post by pisskop »

Ive known abr as a player for years.

i think he is town based on how he responds and pushes.

I have a lot of respect for abr's play because its really aggressive has cleaned up so well over the years
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (isolation #85) » Sun May 03, 2020 4:38 am

Post by pisskop »

omg its a right tight circlejerk here
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1890 (isolation #86) » Sun May 03, 2020 4:48 am

Post by pisskop »

I will not be lynching abr any more than id lynch you.

I think bm is a fool who grandstands

and Im not on a laptop to type pretty prose for you
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2014 (isolation #87) » Sun May 03, 2020 10:57 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1976, Battle Mage wrote:There is 2 scum in my hood
jesus
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2020 (isolation #88) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:05 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2017, Morning Tweet wrote:I have always had dave, Drixx, Blake, iDany at the bottom of my own list personally. I found admittedly not huge reasons to townread Gamma and BB. What is your guys reasons for suspecting BB/Gamma?
The nothing theyve done is my reason for not TRing them, mostly
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (isolation #89) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:06 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont think we should focus on hoods and metrics and fakeclaims. Lynch scummy for being scummy
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2024 (isolation #90) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:06 am

Post by pisskop »

We can all agree that several people occupy the bottom tiers of most people's reads . . . so lets do a competing wagon on them.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2038 (isolation #91) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:23 am

Post by pisskop »

The key is secondary. Honestly, if he is scum and has a key, giving him a night to pass it on (to his scumbuddies) isnt going to help.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2039 (isolation #92) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:24 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2037, Battle Mage wrote:These are convenient positions for somebody who, if this advice wasn't followed, would be one of the top contenders to be lynched.
Except I wouldnt?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2040 (isolation #93) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:24 am

Post by pisskop »

The only one vocalizing support for my lynch is you, bm, and we've all had to talk you down from the ledge already.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2041 (isolation #94) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:25 am

Post by pisskop »

BM is calling my disdain for his plan counter intuitive, but its actually a completely ass plan.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2050 (isolation #95) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:38 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2048, Battle Mage wrote:Whereas lynching based on scummiest behaviour has you lower down the pecking order. So I stand by my point, but perhaps I wasn't clear about it.
I dont think Ive been scummy either. Hell, Ive been as town as a towny who went to town riding a pony with a feather in his hat! Its macaroni!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2058 (isolation #96) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:50 am

Post by pisskop »

awww shit.

ABR claimed neighbor without power, didnt he . . .
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2063 (isolation #97) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:53 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: unovte

Sorry bud, the ride stops here.

VOTE: abr
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2066 (isolation #98) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:54 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2061, Vecna wrote:would just being in a PT, while 90% of the game is in one, qualify for that?
If its role madness, then no.

If this is powered like a normal then yes.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2376 (isolation #99) » Mon May 04, 2020 11:37 am

Post by pisskop »

jeez you guys, 16 pages in maybe 16 hours?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2448 (isolation #100) » Tue May 05, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

No mate. The somebody in a hood full of cops claims cop?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2466 (isolation #101) » Wed May 06, 2020 7:59 am

Post by pisskop »

plasmappupper!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2500 (isolation #102) » Thu May 07, 2020 8:03 am

Post by pisskop »

boop

We got a lynch yet?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2501 (isolation #103) » Thu May 07, 2020 8:03 am

Post by pisskop »

Ive gotta read, ill try tonight
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2539 (isolation #104) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:58 am

Post by pisskop »

wait. Who is Eddie cane?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2541 (isolation #105) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:58 am

Post by pisskop »

Thought ABR placed out
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2594 (isolation #106) » Thu May 07, 2020 9:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

oh good, just the quote i want to see at 4am.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2596 (isolation #107) » Thu May 07, 2020 9:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

I should play. I want to want to.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2653 (isolation #108) » Fri May 08, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

I have no hood. Im a free bird
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2654 (isolation #109) » Fri May 08, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

Actually, my character is a prick.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2668 (isolation #110) » Fri May 08, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think it'd be a pretty bad setup design to have several ICs, several cops, and then scum who cant put themselves into games.

Thats bad. Unless all the ICs and cops are red herrings.

More likely, given that Amanada, Jigsaw, almost every bad guys from saw has been in a trap or two at some point, scum are not exempt from their own traps. Maybe they are immune to deaths from them though?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2669 (isolation #111) » Fri May 08, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

yea, I think its more likely that they get out of the traps if they otherwise would die.

Somebody mentioned a key, that ABR now has.
MT says he choose to leave his trap.

Scum most likely has ways out of traps
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2671 (isolation #112) » Fri May 08, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

???

I not saying youre scum, Im saying that it makes no sense to write off survivors of traps as town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2672 (isolation #113) » Fri May 08, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2670, Morning Tweet wrote:who do you suspect more: the x-shot bulletproof, or the one who chose to survive the trap rather than die?
Both, until I read the content they provide.

The xshot looks both assuming everything else though. Somebody who is confident enough to not give details has conviction.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2674 (isolation #114) » Fri May 08, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

What I do think though, is that a scum keymaker would be a pretty cool twist
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2710 (isolation #115) » Sat May 09, 2020 8:12 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2704, Ircher wrote:Could be a red herring tbh. I mean, wouldn't Jigsaw be some 3rd party alignment?
what if jigsaw isnt in the game :eek:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2724 (isolation #116) » Sat May 09, 2020 9:35 am

Post by pisskop »

hunh?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2732 (isolation #117) » Sat May 09, 2020 10:02 am

Post by pisskop »

Please dont judge Fire based on his 'content' or 'contributions'
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2733 (isolation #118) » Sat May 09, 2020 10:03 am

Post by pisskop »

archaic as it sounds to hold people to such standards.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2756 (isolation #119) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

what does it sound like it is?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2827 (isolation #120) » Mon May 11, 2020 5:37 am

Post by pisskop »

do I sheep you, or are you stating your intention to sheep?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2871 (isolation #121) » Mon May 11, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

I have to give this a read. Im sorry guys
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2876 (isolation #122) » Mon May 11, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

Would you lynch Firebringer?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2985 (isolation #123) » Wed May 13, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im gonna sit down and try to sort this out.

whats the hang up
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2994 (isolation #124) » Wed May 13, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

why tf would i claim?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2995 (isolation #125) » Wed May 13, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

on day 2?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2997 (isolation #126) » Wed May 13, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im determined to read this.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2998 (isolation #127) » Wed May 13, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1776, Drixx wrote:Someone from my hood asked that we not do anything dramatic in the game until they can post, so I'll just sit over here and wait for them.
did this ever happen?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2999 (isolation #128) » Wed May 13, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1783, GuiltyLion wrote:I have to think the people placed in games is random or based on something arbitrary like wagon position or something, or at the very least decided by scum prior to the EOD. Because it's also odd Vecna is widely townread, claimed info, and wasn't put in a game, I would think if he's town he'd be a decently high priority kill for scum
If we assume scum can control who goes into the trap, then we can giver serious thought to why people are put into the traps.

And the mentioning keeps mentioning 'choices'. So . . . what are the choices if not die or die?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3000 (isolation #129) » Wed May 13, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1811, Morning Tweet wrote:If i chose to escape, scum gets to rig two additional traps the next night. One to compensate for this night, plus a bonus trap.
Is this a 'residual effect'? Doesnt sound like it.

So some traps flat out kill somebody, some traps will grant scum extra powers, and some will leave 'residual effects'? Maybe post restrictions or something
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3002 (isolation #130) » Wed May 13, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

Thanks. Im trying to psyche myself.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3012 (isolation #131) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:36 am

Post by pisskop »

what if they have to clear a hood to make their pt?

Like - they dont have daychat, but if they clean out the hoods they then have it?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3015 (isolation #132) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:49 am

Post by pisskop »

Say what you will, this playerlist has been pretty tight
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3050 (isolation #133) » Thu May 14, 2020 8:54 am

Post by pisskop »

eddie was blake right?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3053 (isolation #134) » Thu May 14, 2020 8:58 am

Post by pisskop »

Yes.

There's a whole thing with investment and some kind of psychology around getting others to do my legwork and a bunch of things like that
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3054 (isolation #135) » Thu May 14, 2020 8:58 am

Post by pisskop »

Like, who is GB? I dont dont remember a GB playing.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3058 (isolation #136) » Thu May 14, 2020 9:02 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3056, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 3054, pisskop wrote:Like, who is GB? I dont dont remember a GB playing.
GeorgeBailey
fuck gb, tbh.

And at a glance, eddie hasnt been a pillar of town either.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3081 (isolation #137) » Thu May 14, 2020 10:55 am

Post by pisskop »

I think its highly likely that scum can just 'avoid' the negatives of a trap'. which is what MT did.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3082 (isolation #138) » Thu May 14, 2020 10:56 am

Post by pisskop »

but I mean, a hypocrite is kind of me
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3102 (isolation #139) » Fri May 15, 2020 4:48 am

Post by pisskop »

I like TSE more than I liked Vecna.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3129 (isolation #140) » Fri May 15, 2020 9:35 am

Post by pisskop »

And I will look down upon them, and I will say 'no'
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3134 (isolation #141) » Fri May 15, 2020 10:22 am

Post by pisskop »

So your theory is that a scum who knows people are speccing via the hoods is refusing to claim?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3141 (isolation #142) » Fri May 15, 2020 10:42 am

Post by pisskop »

I still wanna catchup. At least Im following rn.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3161 (isolation #143) » Fri May 15, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

Oh right. I still on ABR, and I havent really formed another opinion on that . . .

Ill make a point to
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3162 (isolation #144) » Fri May 15, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

So what did come of the 'vanilla neighbor' isnt a role madness role thing?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3168 (isolation #145) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: unvote
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3183 (isolation #146) » Sat May 16, 2020 3:05 am

Post by pisskop »

VaultDweller
TrueSoulEnergy, Morning Tweet
GuiltyLion, Firebringer
Battle Mage, Bingle, Eddie Cane, BBmolla
Albert B. Rampage, davesaz, Drixx
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3185 (isolation #147) » Sat May 16, 2020 3:12 am

Post by pisskop »

Forgot irrcher

I think he's done much better than GE.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3186 (isolation #148) » Sat May 16, 2020 3:13 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: drixx

I should be around at deadline, but I would rather do this
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3188 (isolation #149) » Sat May 16, 2020 3:19 am

Post by pisskop »

Aye
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3189 (isolation #150) » Sat May 16, 2020 3:20 am

Post by pisskop »

Id hit that.

Why cant we do drixx
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3190 (isolation #151) » Sat May 16, 2020 3:21 am

Post by pisskop »

You SR him, money meet mouth?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3192 (isolation #152) » Sat May 16, 2020 3:24 am

Post by pisskop »

The thing about lynchbait is that if it was lynchbait it'd have stepped up and refuted that.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3193 (isolation #153) » Sat May 16, 2020 3:25 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: bbm
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3197 (isolation #154) » Sat May 16, 2020 3:41 am

Post by pisskop »

:|
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3200 (isolation #155) » Sat May 16, 2020 5:59 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: drixx

a redflip here will make the game a bit easier
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3234 (isolation #156) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:28 am

Post by pisskop »

jesus dude.

That was intense.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3237 (isolation #157) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:38 am

Post by pisskop »

TSE and Guilty both had some final thoughts. Ive asked the mod if I can paraphrase them here.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3238 (isolation #158) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:39 am

Post by pisskop »

Guilty said, dead on, that BM probably bussed hard.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3239 (isolation #159) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:40 am

Post by pisskop »

TSE was sure BM and Eddie and ircher were scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3243 (isolation #160) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:47 am

Post by pisskop »

gl wrote: "Hi - if you're reading this it means I have died and pisskop was allowed to paste over my will and testament.

(pisskop, TSE, GuiltyLion) were placed into a game, where we were given a choice. Either unanimously sacrifice one of us, or all three of would die. PK claimed a role: trap-immune. it results in everyone in the game dying . We all unanimously choose him to die, just in case. we hoped this would result in his role not firing. At the time of me writing this we suspect from mod communications that we (TSE and myself) are going to die regardless.

I believe this is an all town game, the best case scenario is that pk can pass this along. So this should make pisskop town, as well as TSE/myself flipping green.

I think Bingle is still good odds of scum, and scum did not vote there. If he claims a guilty I would strongly suspect that this is a fake. if Bingle is town, then Dave is scum.

I think Battle Mage is a good bet for scum, with the plan to hard bus his buddy on D1 and lead the town on successive mislynches after.

MT/EC/PK are town, please do not lynch them and look hard at everybody/anybody who says they are scum."
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3253 (isolation #161) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:00 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3252, Battle Mage wrote:MT's volume posting
:eek:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3255 (isolation #162) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:01 am

Post by pisskop »

Im incredibly inclined to lynch you today. Everything youve done is super arrogant, and seems like it could really be your version of powerwolfing
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3260 (isolation #163) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:06 am

Post by pisskop »

Never mind alignments, youve had this talk with ABR earlier, and now youre attacking MT. After giving up 2 kills and trying to railroad everyone
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3261 (isolation #164) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:07 am

Post by pisskop »

Everyone else is the problem, right?

its always piss or mt or abr or whomever, never Battle Mage, right
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3300 (isolation #165) » Mon May 18, 2020 11:44 am

Post by pisskop »

One issue with any plan that involves putting bm into a trap is that he actvely choose to give scum a power that we cant block.

Anyone here claimed doc lately? Those night kills are duty free
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3302 (isolation #166) » Mon May 18, 2020 11:45 am

Post by pisskop »

but I mean, besides that, none of the other trap victims have made a lot of sense.

Im fairly sure that GL had bitchin reads yesterday, and TSE was fixing to revive the game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3306 (isolation #167) » Mon May 18, 2020 11:47 am

Post by pisskop »

BM feels like a sinking ship of bluster that pulled one last move to try to further his wincon last night.

I really tried to believe that he was too scummy to be scum, but I think its all probably a front.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3308 (isolation #168) » Mon May 18, 2020 11:48 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3305, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 3300, pisskop wrote:One issue with any plan that involves putting bm into a trap is that he actvely choose to give scum a power that we cant block.
What do u mean by this?
Do we have any docs?
Any claimed roleblockers?
Any jailers?

He just gave himself a 2shot nightkill that we cannot block.

We havent had a nightkill this game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3309 (isolation #169) » Mon May 18, 2020 11:48 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3307, Morning Tweet wrote:GL was against Bingle and dave. He also felt there was scum in {Fire, BM, Molla}. So I suppose its plausible that he said he believed BM was a bussing scum last night
plausible? we spent a page and a half discussing it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3313 (isolation #170) » Mon May 18, 2020 11:50 am

Post by pisskop »

to paraphrase the very first post from our trap:
TrueSoulEnergy wrote:God Dammit.
This would be allot easier if it was Black Mage or Eddie was in here.

I’m willing to bet we are all Town.
Because if one or both of you were scum I’d probably just be auto killed.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3336 (isolation #171) » Mon May 18, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

I mean, we shouldnt end the day early, but I feel like if we were in some kind of quickhammer scenario it would have happened already.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3342 (isolation #172) » Mon May 18, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

We voted for me to die.

I was reasonably sure, but they wanted to try.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3343 (isolation #173) » Mon May 18, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

The mod told me just enough. For instance, I asked if a key would disable the trap so we all could escape.

He responded 'what key'.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3346 (isolation #174) » Mon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

Xavier chavez? Cruize? Something like that.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3347 (isolation #175) » Mon May 18, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

The drug dealer who got framed and shoved into a house with the framers son.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3515 (isolation #176) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:58 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: titus
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3528 (isolation #177) » Tue May 19, 2020 10:38 am

Post by pisskop »

The design was a lot of fun. Would be interested in something similar in the future.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3532 (isolation #178) » Tue May 19, 2020 10:41 am

Post by pisskop »

ABR, you were the scariest player. Day 1 I was weighing out just how long I had before you turned on me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3533 (isolation #179) » Tue May 19, 2020 10:41 am

Post by pisskop »

In fact, with each replacement I got more and more antsy, because each one brought more to the table.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3546 (isolation #180) » Tue May 19, 2020 10:51 am

Post by pisskop »

Subject: Jigsaw's Revenge - The Electric Bathtub
pisskop wrote:I could see bingle as scum.

Honestly, bm strikes me as completely overconfident. Lately its been this irritating willingness to lynch anything with two legs, but do you really think that level of commitment comes from scum?

I bet he'd be willing to put his own pride above the game's well being and give scum extra powers to have a chance at pushing his beliefs.
:shifty:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3558 (isolation #181) » Tue May 19, 2020 10:59 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3554, SirCakez wrote:I think one change for sure I would make is splitting the traps into two categories - Killing (where a kill is guaranteed) and Mechanical (where you can probably escape but there's some sort of punishment) and scum can use one of each per night.
Then the kills wouldn't have swamped town so fast.
I would scrap the Cyanide Box trap also - that left too much KP up to chance.
Every good game needs a test run.

This test run showed us a lot of things.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3565 (isolation #182) » Tue May 19, 2020 11:13 am

Post by pisskop »

Yea when you read the Scumchat a lot of players really caught our eye.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3566 (isolation #183) » Tue May 19, 2020 11:14 am

Post by pisskop »

One thing that was hard was the loss of a direct nightkill.

I was a little easier when I could powermurder a few players, but I was afraid to use my immunity because of how the players would react.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3585 (isolation #184) » Tue May 19, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

Its a skill to make people think you have a better card than you do.

Like poker.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3588 (isolation #185) » Tue May 19, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dont even know what categories scummies have these days! neat
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3600 (isolation #186) » Sat May 23, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

hey, thanks!

Next game we can be town buddies.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”