Luigi Gangsta
Goon
Luigi Gangsta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:38 pm

Post by Luigi Gangsta »

/confirm
O hi Darla, lol u fake french taunter creating all that confusion, shame you got lynched, but seriously wat was up with your crazy fake french taunting it seems a rather useless strat unless that other guy is in it with you but i guess you can't say lol.
Luigi Gangsta
Luigi Gangsta
Goon
Luigi Gangsta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:01 pm

Post by Luigi Gangsta »

Hi guys, wow i haven't checked this in a while sorry, Ive just read through all these posts and i think it would be a good idea to keep some form of votes just so we have some basis of seeing who is considered most scummy, and we should ask the mods nicely to do this for us or elect a bum boy to do vote counts for us every once and a while.

++ Are there any mafia/power roles that know the triggers?

++Is it possible that a word could be a trigger?

++And if so, after the bomb goes off should we look for the last person who used an uncommon word?
Luigi Gangsta
Luigi Gangsta
Goon
Luigi Gangsta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:02 pm

Post by Luigi Gangsta »

I think peopel should stop bolding stuff that shouldn't be bolded, ie hitting people with tennis bats and throwing fake potatoes.

And that guy who isn't here, if his potato goes off after a number of passes, and he dosen't pass it, will he hold it forever?
Luigi Gangsta
Luigi Gangsta
Goon
Luigi Gangsta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:24 pm

Post by Luigi Gangsta »

Yay i have a potato.
Why is it a bad idea to speculate about power roles? I think that in this game, becuase there is no voting system, and peoples voting patterns are usually the way you can identify them as scum, it will be alot harder to find out who scum is. For this reason i think that there will be at least one cop, but the game (imo) wouldn't be fair if there weren't at least 5 town power roles, because without the voting system, no1 will have a very good idea who is scum. The town will pass the potato randomly, the mafia will pass the potato to the town and eventually the town will lose. So yeah i think there probably are a few cops and maybe some non-conventional town power roles.

What i think is interesting is that since this is essentially a complex version of hot potato, if one of the cops finds someone guilty, and tells everyone, because there is no voting, even if everyone believes him, it will be hard to actually kill them because all you can do is pass potatoes to him which he can pass right back. And for this reason, i think there could be a town power role which can some how rig or at least unbalance the chance of the potato blowing up.

But for now, its day one, LETS PLAY HOT POTATO!
DROP MY POTATO FROM A HIGH PLACE ON DARLABLUEEYES WHEN SHE IS EATING DINNER AT AN OUTDOORS FANCY RESTAURANT AND IT LANDS IN HER SOUP!!!!!!
Luigi Gangsta
Luigi Gangsta
Goon
Luigi Gangsta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:35 pm

Post by Luigi Gangsta »

I defnately think that holding on to a potato won't help the town, you will just end up dying from an exploding potato while trying to decide who to throw it to.

I threw my potato to DBE for fun.

I agree with the idea of passing to someone you think is scummy, next time i get a potato i will have a better reason to throw it.
Luigi Gangsta
Luigi Gangsta
Goon
Luigi Gangsta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:27 am

Post by Luigi Gangsta »

I'm not sure we should be counting that potato kill as a scum tell, or any day one potato kills for the simple reason that i don't think any of us (including power roles and scum) know what sets of the potatoes, so people just throw them to keep themselves safe (which isn't a scum tell either because nobody wants to die).

I think what we can learn from this is that yes they can be caused by number of passes, but i don't think there will be another potato with the same number of passes in its trigger and there is a large chance that they will have different triggers all together. When i got a potato i passed it as fast as possible to DBE for fun, but i think now that someone is dead we should all be more cautious/selective with our potato throwing.

Try not to make scum conclusions on the first day, this will probably become a lot clearer for the town after night one (cops etc). But if you are positive that someone is scum, then make your case and if it carries enough weight we will try to potato them. Please don't pump out FOSs for small reasons and minor scumtells, it is just annoying and anybody, (town or scum) could be guilty of minor scumtells for not watching there backs.
Luigi Gangsta
Luigi Gangsta
Goon
Luigi Gangsta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:39 pm

Post by Luigi Gangsta »

Battle Mage wrote: Erm as far as i can tell, you've never had a potato. 0.o
FoS: Luigigangsta

BM
I had a potato fool, don't accuse me of something and give me and FOS without doing your homework....
Luigi Gangsta
Luigi Gangsta
Goon
Luigi Gangsta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:02 pm

Post by Luigi Gangsta »

Also in response to you earlier post Korts, As I have already explained before, i was one of the first few potato throwers and it was still in the fun stage at that point and we didn't think it was going to go off any time soon or if there was any better tactic at this point in the game than to randomly pass it round.
Luigi Gangsta
Luigi Gangsta
Goon
Luigi Gangsta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:05 pm

Post by Luigi Gangsta »

the silent speaker wrote:Riceballtail and Luigi Gangsta are kuribo's scum partners. This should be obvious to anyone with eyes.
I think this is a rather strong allegation so early in the game, and with no supporting evidence? What are you getting at? Do you actually believe that?
Luigi Gangsta
Luigi Gangsta
Goon
Luigi Gangsta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:35 pm

Post by Luigi Gangsta »

If you have a potato you are obliged to make a case against someone and then throw it no? I feel like where gonna be here all day discussing meta and WIFOM while nothing is actually happening.
Luigi Gangsta
Luigi Gangsta
Goon
Luigi Gangsta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:43 pm

Post by Luigi Gangsta »

q21 wrote:Also, the trail of potatoes gives a lot more information that vote patterns in this game ever could. Since the potatoes have become stationary the game has degenerated to name calling and jokes, with little in the way of scumhunting.
I endorse this product or service
Luigi Gangsta
Luigi Gangsta
Goon
Luigi Gangsta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:21 pm

Post by Luigi Gangsta »

Lets end all this with a vote..
Type either

vote:FV

or

vote:throw

Then we can add up all the votes and find out if we will have fakevotes, or if we will throw the potatoes to the scummiest people in our own opinions. And once the votes have been counted, can we please stop the arguing?
Luigi Gangsta
Luigi Gangsta
Goon
Luigi Gangsta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:47 pm

Post by Luigi Gangsta »

BAH!!!
The Don wrote: You're on the list

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”