farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5323 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:11 am

Post by farside22 »

mod: please replace farside with this account
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5329 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:25 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5328, northsidegal wrote:i wouldn't lynch farside. i think she's likely only scum if the entire rest of her team is absentee which puts other people as lynch targets before her
Thats be elmo and nm for this side with a dash of bb who is lurkish.
Scum got lynched on the other side so one of ss or eve for low posting.....i think.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5345 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:43 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5343, SirCakez wrote:if its so easy to lynch Elmo why is it not happening?
This ^
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5347 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:44 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5344, Churros wrote:
In post 5337, gobbledygook wrote:People have been trying to get Elmo lynched since the game started and it hasn't happened.
It hasn't happened because you guys have no energy to push their lynch to be fair?

From the top of my head I think we could get [WW, Farside, NSG] on Elmo with relatively ease, and with my vote it would be L-1.
Bad joke: lynching elmo at the very least helps the mod from trying to fill the spot. :P
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5445 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5348, Churros wrote:You could alternatively say as well that weirdly enough, lots of people SR Elmo it's been forever but no one wants to take the lead and if he's scum he only has one buddy, which means big majority of players not leading on them is town.

It does make sense though that scum would hedge on a lurker slot as scum but not want to lead on them. How many times have you seen scum voluntarily
lead
on lurker rather than use lurker slots as counterwagon or vanity vote to not be on the mislynch wagon/avoid bussing their partners?
Too many people go lets lynch lurkers and it runs stale many a times. This one occured with all of 3 players.
In post 5361, Churros wrote:I mean a farside partner trying to deflect on Elmo when lynching farside loses them the game in my opinion by the way

not a Elmo partner

like, Cakez is one of the top suspects in halloween and he doesn't want farside through all this game just as he flaked on Lie.

What does that tell you?
So only you can defend a town read?
That's a serious question by the way.
It like no one but you and anyone you declare town can defend a player, but if someone you read is scummy and they defend a player they must be scum together.
That is really horrible logic.
In post 5385, Churros wrote:Wanna have fun BBMolla?

Let's venge-lynch each other.

If you're so confident that I'm scum as you've been in more than 200 pages, you can surely do this with me.

I'm not RC. Whatever I say I'll do, I'll do.

If you believe I'm scum you need to believe that each second I'm getting more far away from the lynch pool and at this point is already quite unlikely I'm the lynch today, and a big very maybe tomorrow which although I've checked might be our last lynch in this game.

Your best shot at lynching me here is actually agreeing to venge kill each other.

As long as you self-vote today, I'm going to self-vote for the rest of the game if you flip town.
You could vote BB like me.
I know, I know you are scum reading him, but I would love to point out the drama infused crap he just unloaded and I am not buying it at all.
In post 5416, SirCakez wrote:
In post 5414, Churros wrote:
In post 5408, SirCakez wrote:Imagine having such an ego to theorize that everyone who disagrees with your push is the scum team
It's not really ego as it is I scum read each slot individually...

Gobble disagreed with me, NSG disagreed with me, Vecna disagreed with me

I TR all the slots and never changed much about them. I just think that you guys are the team and now coincidentally you begin to try roasting me together and I think it's kinda fishy?

Not sure why you seem me so negatively as a person.
Because you're so overconfident on everything. It seems like you're not listening to anyone.
It's just getting me frustrated that's why I made that post.
I totally feel you. It's like a brick wall and I half wonder why I bother but whatever. I already said I don't care about my lynch. I would almost welcome it to get away from the insanity that is churros. (That is the nicest way I'm going to say it)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5454 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5451, Churros wrote:It really feels bad everyone always treat me as madman or silly and more often than not I'm right on my first pushes

I'm not going to outright name games yet but my most recent game I was right on most of the scum team by D2 and I had to endure lots of people calling me an idiot

it's really, really unpleasant that everyone is defaulting to insults
Bad ego.
Bad!
I can't even begin to tell you how bad my ego got in the way of many a game. I'm sure Titus could give you so great insight, but we can save that post game.

As for lurker lynch = town. I get stubborn about my reads when I think I found scum. If push came to shove I would vote for Elmo without a second thought, but I'm concerned with WW/BB connection a bit, but BB has avoided saying anything about Elmo. The NM vote could be a red herring, but my gut had him as a town read.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5455 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5453, Churros wrote:My unique wrong scum read by D2 was a townie that began to try ridicule me in thread and it was very mentally damaging to experience that not knowing if I was right or not, the same situation I'm in now. I don't know if I'm right on BBMolla, Cakez or Farside but all I see is BBMolla calling me a idiot/scum, Cakez seeing I'm egoistic for having reads and Farside ignoring anything said about Cakez and just defaulting to a town read there while calling me insane.

I'm not sure of [Farside, BB] as a team anymore but I think there's at least one scum on them. I'm going to stop trying to narrow down the team and just push reads that win the game likely.

I'm stubborn and so far I haven't see anyone really explain why they are scum reading Cakez.
Is he being a jerk? Yup.
Is he reading as frustrated? Yup.
Does that = scum? Nope.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5463 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5447, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 5445, farside22 wrote:So only you can defend a town read?
That's a serious question by the way.
It like no one but you and anyone you declare town can defend a player, but if someone you read is scummy and they defend a player they must be scum together.
That is really horrible logic.
I was defending you when he pushed you.
He didn't call me scum with you :P

-Stuxnet
I did miss that. I just saw cakez say something about town reading me and I thought churros was pouncing on it. I'm a bit grumpy with her/him.
Churros wrote:UNVOTE:

I give up on this shit

VOTE: Elmo

let's lynch consensus

I can do NM as well.
But, but BB?
Why not?

sigh

give me a second.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5465 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5462, Churros wrote:
In post 5460, Churros wrote:Farside I'm this close to telling you to go shut up because you don't know anything about how people treated me in my games and I can tell you that almost every scum tried to gaslight or imply I'm an unpleasant person

I'm far from saying I'm always right or anything stupid thing like that, just that in most games gaslight'ing me is considered ok and even
townie
often

It really sucks to be attacked as a person for no reason like that and that's all I'm saying
this is about my most recent games btw my old ones suck too much
Well I'm sorry about that. I have been trying my best not to be rude, but everyone has a point where they can get annoyed.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5467 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

BBmolla wrote:farside what up
Why are you tunnelling on the mastina replacement? Who else is scum and why the vote on NM?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5470 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5469, BBmolla wrote:
In post 5467, farside22 wrote:
BBmolla wrote:farside what up
Why are you tunnelling on the mastina replacement? Who else is scum and why the vote on NM?
Cause Churros is scum, buddy is either NM or Elmo, likely NM because Churros is pushing for Elmo

TH is scum in Halloween

path to victory is to get the lurking scum because so many of ya'll seem to suddenly think Churros is town (???)

Dear God. Why is it hard to lynch you when you are this vague?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5489 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5475, BBmolla wrote:like I think you're town so let's talk here, I've thought the mastina slot was scum was for a long, long time. And Churros comes in with whack reads and scumreads their own slot prior replacing in and basically just continues more or less what Mastina was doing.

Why do you have that slot as town?
She is trying to solve the game.
I'm serious. She has put thought into it all. She is trying to lynch me, which more power to her but I don't see scum trying to do. And lynching either NM or Elmo with more players finding Elmo scummy is not pushing Elmo is taking the path of least resistance.
In post 5476, Churros wrote:I can do either NM or Elmo.

Whatever suits you guys/has the most votes.

Call me NM partner but I preferably want Elmo because individually I disliked Elmo posts/replace out.

If Elmo is town, NM tomorrow. There's no room for me to escape with this if I'm his buddy really.
This is very true. Seriously scum is up a creek without a paddle with one scum lynched. There is no one dead night 1 in this group so the odds are more in the town's favor.

VOTE: elmo

EBWOP: I think it's Elmo based on BB's comment but I wouldn't say no to NM lynch if it went that way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5492 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5486, BBmolla wrote:
In post 5483, Churros wrote:NM today/Elmo tomorrow.
I'm fairly confident this is a town win so I'm all good with that

but if you try to back out of the elmo lynch tomorrow don't be shocked when I fight it that's all I'm gonna say
There isn't a tomorrow if NM is scum.
just saying
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5502 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

But mom!!!!!
I'm really onto BB/Elmo scum team. Can we see what others say first.......please.

EBWOP: I say Elmo lynch.......but man now I have paranoid feels about BB and WW.

Bleck!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5510 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5503, Churros wrote:The unique way we lose here lynching NM/Elmo is if I nailed it previously and I'm ok with BBMolla/Farside winning if that's the case because in that universe I would be the unique town player in my game not being pro-scum and town would deserve to lose more or less.

I would like Elmo first if I can choose

BBMolla can you come to Elmo?
I'm really going to hate myself if it's WW/BB scum team.

*Get off paranoia train ride.*

grumbles
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5514 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5511, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Elmo
:shifty:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5517 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

Question: Is it crazy to wonder why NM suddenly showed up to vote?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5525 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5521, Trojan Horses wrote:You guys might wanna shift your votes to Not_Mafia now, because that wasn't a hammer, if I'm counting correct?

-Stuxnet
That's what I thought.

unvote

I think waiting till the other team comes back to day will be a good idea, just in case
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5536 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5532, Churros wrote:We should not lynch in that case or something Vecna?

What you're trying to imply here?

We already are patiently waiting for one lynch in each game to avoid losing to shuffling

Now we should not lynch at all because it could be even more scum sided?

If it's a bad setup we're going home and calling it bad setup. Double NK without us having the information that it's possible is heavily scum sided.

There other group is still in night phase. There is concern about cross kills or scum having some uber powers if both go to night.
I don't see a reason to lynch till there day 2 starts.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5544 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5538, Churros wrote:Ok what is the connection on lynching/leaving a wagon already there

We should at least have a wagon going instead of waiting permanently

Why did you unvote Elmo anyway? Feeling like voting NM?

I can go to NM.

Just start voting. This is a mafia game we're supposed to vote people.

NM trying to quick hammer and nm disappearing give me serious hives. I don't want to vote until they come back. God knows what type of power scum have if we both go to night at the same time.
Why can't it wait till the other group comes back?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5552 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

fine
VOTE: NM
God I hope he is scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5560 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5554, Not_Mafia wrote:Why am I being voted?
Why did you try to hammer vote Elmo?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5578 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5577, Churros wrote:
In post 5575, Jingle wrote:Wonderwalll is being replaced.
This is a bit weird to be fair
I thought so too. It wasn't like the player didn't just post today.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5592 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5589, Churros wrote:I've no idea why you're defending him when you wanted to lynch in the lurkers

Who is this too?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5595 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5593, We are not helping wrote:anyone played with action figures or dolls when they were younger?
Yes to both.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5601 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

On a side note. The mod is replacing 3 players in this game. SS, Elmo and WW.
Poor mod.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5607 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

A little wifom but maybe ww replaced out because scum itls corned.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5658 (isolation #27) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:28 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5614, SirCakez wrote:
In post 5607, farside22 wrote:A little wifom but maybe ww replaced out because scum itls corned.
Tactical replaceout? Isn't that against site rules?
I don't remember if it is. The request of the replacement in regards to the timing just got to me.
In post 5612, Churros wrote:We believe you NM

we're in truth only lynching you because we dislike miltank

top bottom poke
:?: :?:
In post 5632, Churros wrote:I remember that back then he was getting very slightly more solvy in some games and only coming around to hammer was more up to his scum meta

like he would have vote progression at least and what not (hardly explain reads, just naked votes sometimes quoting)

that hammer try was too fast to probably be coincidental, he probably has been reading/following the game a bit or got told something in scum PT. The fact he has no vote progression is probably scum indicative gun to my head.

That said reading NM is not easy. I can be wrong. He can be town and tried to hammer for the hell of it anyway since it was a lurker slot he probably don't feel either way about.
That is exactly how I remember NM.
In post 5650, northsidegal wrote:
In post 5632, Churros wrote:
that hammer try was too fast to probably be coincidental
, he probably has been reading/following the game a bit or got told something in scum PT. The fact he has no vote progression is probably scum indicative gun to my head.
i disagree with this – in the first place people vastly underestimate how often "coincidences" actually happen, and in the second place i can very easily see NM opening the thread to the latest page, seeing three or so votes on someone and then just also voting that person. i don't think it necessarily has to be something where someone told him something in the scum PT (i actually think people tend to
overestimate
how often this happens) or he's been lurking the thread.
It wasn't the only time he voted to be the hammer, which means he's paying more attention then he's posting.
He was trying to do it for the wrong side as well.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5689 (isolation #28) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5683, gobbledygook wrote:Autobots! Assemble!

Vote Elmo (for scum)!
Why elmo over NM?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5692 (isolation #29) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5691, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 5689, farside22 wrote:
In post 5683, gobbledygook wrote:Autobots! Assemble!

Vote Elmo (for scum)!
Why elmo over NM?
Elmo needs to be replaced so I think doing the mod a favor will be positive karma for us that may turn into a town win. :)
NM's desire to hammer is giving me fits.
SirCakez wrote:what do we think about massclaiming in one game or the other?
no
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5694 (isolation #30) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5693, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 5692, farside22 wrote:NM's desire to hammer is giving me fits.
It’s not alignment indicative, and he can’t on Elmo anyway because he’s already voting Elmo.

sigh
I swear I'm going to lose it if NM is scum this game.

VOTE: Elmo
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5740 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Can someone explain the eve town read?

@BB: Vote Elmo.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5743 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:48 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5741, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 5740, farside22 wrote:Can someone explain the eve town read?
Eve nonchalantly bussed her partner. Bussing here is low gain, high loss, since one partner flipping in the other game means game over.

Although her predecessor's reads were pretty bad (he townread Lie Ren before, and hard scumread Vecna who is flipped town, hard scumread us who I know are town, and also Churros who I think is town), I doubt she would freely continue to bus Lie Ren when she could've very easily had her vote somewhere else and people were calling her slot "locktown".

You could make the argument that she simply had her vote on a partner and the momentum that led to Lie's lynch was too fast for her to shift off, and this does require further study, but I don't think so.

Titus, Cakez and I were the only ones off wagon. I find Cakez very towny from his thread presence - I have every expectation that scum!Cakez feels resigned and defeated after the death of his partner, and his posts indicate the opposite, well played if he is indeed scum.

Perhaps town was able to compromise easily onto Lie Ren not because of bussing, but because Lie Ren's partner in Halloween wasn't there to fix things for them... which heavily points to GIF!slot.

Vecna's observation that Titus seems to "know" the right pushes to make as scum also feels correct. I don't think VCA should be showing that Sushi is obvscum, lol, the opposite actually. It almost feels like she decided to go for Sushi when she noticed how hard my slot was pushing him.

Titus is the highest % remaining partner in Halloween.

-Stuxnet
Thanks!
Continue onward then.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5777 (isolation #33) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:38 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5774, We are not helping wrote:yeah im a scum n2 quintuple strongman vigilante multitasker so gg no re
Sounds fun. Should be put in a bastard game.

Was that really a hammer vote? No offense to the game here, but I hope titus is scum. I'm not sure who is scum with xmas and the lurkers in this game on this side are really not helping if any are town.
Never mind the replacement issue.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5857 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:59 am

Post by farside22 »

If titus isnt scum i still think eve is.
Who cc'ed venca claim again?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5864 (isolation #35) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Wait who hammered titus? I thought we were trying to lynch someone on this side
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5873 (isolation #36) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:08 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5865, Churros wrote:
In post 5864, farside22 wrote:Wait who hammered titus? I thought we were trying to lynch someone on this side
In post 5777, farside22 wrote:Was that really a hammer vote? No offense to the game here, but I hope titus is scum.
Well the spamming makes things hard to trek through and remember who did what.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5875 (isolation #37) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Anyways if churros will stop spaming with wanh for a day. I was asking because the lynch was quick and i wondered if the vote was going to scum on this side.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5877 (isolation #38) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:11 am

Post by farside22 »

So between cakez and eve then.
Stand by my eve scum read but im sure it will be ignored
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6013 (isolation #39) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 5903, BBmolla wrote:Can I vote now or what

Why the fuck did ya'll lynch before us
SC put titus at L-1 and Eve quick hammered.
Someone should look to see if Eve said anything about the slot.

In post 5917, SirCakez wrote:Watch it be something stupid like (Churros/gobbles) in Xmas and (WANH) in Halloween
WAHN is an honorary member of the scum group, regardless of alignment.
In post 5928, gobbledygook wrote:Yeah I think so. People were hard townreading Mastina and Churros is showing original thought so I think it is probably safe to renege on my scum!Mastina read.
I would never lynch the spot.
In post 6006, SirCakez wrote:The last page made me suffer
I plan to reread farside tomorrow
I was suffering through the last 2.

Can players please stop fighting and calling other players stupid or even saying there reads are bad. This game is just way too much noise. The mod needs to replace 3 players. And the side I am on has way too many lurkers for not 1 to at least be scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6031 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6017, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 6016, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 6008, Trojan Horses wrote:The cross-game roleblocker can be used when Christmas is at night, regardless of whether Halloween is.
How do you know this?
(1) It's used in Halloween night
(2) It's used in Christmas night

(1) implies day abilities for Christmas, do you think that's probable especially after Vecna's flip?

Farside, while you're here, can you provide thoughts on this? Do you think this line of inquiry is useful?

-Stuxnet
I don't see a cross game thing like that. It would be cool if there was but a game like this that sounds like a weak scum role.
Something like that would be town role. But its how i would create roles with a game like this.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6034 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:45 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6032, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 4630, Jingle wrote:Lie Ren was a:

Spoiler:
Mafia Cross Game Roleblocker
It's mod-confirmed, farside.

-Stuxnet
I was referring to the idea of a neighorizor. Sorry that wasn't clear.

Hey nero, long time.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6047 (isolation #42) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:02 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6044, SirCakez wrote:solve the game for us!
we are all dead inside at this point!
I endorse this product and/or service.

@Fire: You know after all this time I can say with absolute certainty, you have not changed at all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6049 (isolation #43) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6048, We are not helping wrote:
In post 6047, farside22 wrote:@Fire: You know after all this time I can say with absolute certainty, you have not changed at all.
When people tell me to never change, I take it very seriously.

I missed you too Farside <3

~fire
Missed you too <3
Still crazy and funny. The spamming I don't miss, but your humor always makes me laugh.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6063 (isolation #44) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:03 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6061, Nero Cain wrote:how do ppl feel about wonderwall?
I scum read the spot. A few others are town reading the spot.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6068 (isolation #45) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:37 am

Post by farside22 »

VOTE: nero
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6082 (isolation #46) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:15 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6070, Nero Cain wrote:oh well, i was town.

scum is baezu/wonderwall and gobble. gl
The goggle read is terrible.
I was already voting you nero.
Why are you scum reading goggle?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6119 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 6084, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6080, gobbledygook wrote:Ok, let's kill Wonderwall.

VOTE: Wonderwall
y you never mentioned them?
In post 6082, farside22 wrote:Why are you scum reading goggle?
i asked you why you were scum reading me first!
Elmo did little in this game, while posting elsewhere.
Also i respect you as a player to know your reads aren't typically shit.
In post 6109, Nero Cain wrote:that farside ISO was painful to read. At least she's pushing others than me and NM but she keeps putting off WW so seems like it could be potential buddy play.
No one agreed with my scum read.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6182 (isolation #48) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:51 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6131, northsidegal wrote:
In post 6124, Trojan Horses wrote:Yshtola, what do you think of Eve/RC slot?
Do you think there's anything interesting about RC claiming a cross-game role, when the flipped town PR is same-game while flipped scum was a cross-game PR?

-Stuxnet

for what it's worth i think that eve's sudden hammer on titus was fairly bad, both in terms of the hammer itself as well as the timing, coming right as elmo was about to be lynched in christmas
Where did he claim that?
And I have said twice that the hammer from Eve was scummy.
In post 6177, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6119, farside22 wrote:No one agreed with my scum read.
doesn't mean you have to drop it and push elsewhere.
There is more then 1 scum.

My BB scum read went back up again just based on the trash talk.

eve/BB/???

Either WW or NM

I'll go with what I feel more comfortable with.

VOTE: BB
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6202 (isolation #49) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:54 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6187, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 3549, RadiantCowbells wrote:Just get me out of this game

I don't even want to wait for night to end

I claimed cross game neighbor so game would know that cross targeting abilities exist and no one did anything with the info
In post 3546, RadiantCowbells wrote:Ok I'm done with you delusional fuckheads honestly

I am a cross game cop I can investigate someone in Christmas during night

Vecna is a scum motion detector
In post 3185, RadiantCowbells wrote:Never said there absolutely was cross game power.

Simply said there could be so be wary of it.
In post 2835, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'll claim this again

I'm in a hood with someone on Christmas

So cross game interaction is possible
@farside: find them quoted above. No comments on the cop claim.

-Stuxnet
Eve hasn't verified this claim?
I think the fact rc knew there was cross game ability and claimed having one, Eve should say if they've used it and if not why or be lynched.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6265 (isolation #50) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:42 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6212, Churros wrote:The other one is most likely scum, I'm confident

after taking a breath I could see universes where I'm wrong on Cakez, and it would mean one of the lurkers is scum in my game, I think.
Vote bb, you can vote me if im wrong.
In post 6226, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 6211, Churros wrote:One of Farside/BB is town
Farside keeps consistently making ubertownie sounding posts. I did hard tr molla’s progression on nsg but his refusal to even consider the possibility that he may be wrong on us, is concerning. If he’s town, he doesn’t know for sure RC’s alignment and even if he’s right about it, why would he auto jump the conclusion that we’re scum > being wrong? It’s almost like he almost wants us to be scum, well so does Fire but he’s just bad. :lol:
Sassy!!! Love it! I was a lot more pissy back in the day.

Anyways my next post will break things down a bit more.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6268 (isolation #51) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:45 am

Post by farside22 »

In regards to bb.
He basically tunnelled mastina day one and barely took effert to figure anyone out. He's laid low and for all of his postering on madtina at the end of the day, once the votes went off of the spot he hasn't said anything about it.
Next he buddies me about whom to vote and is protecting eve, whom im suspicious of with the hammer.
If its not nero or elmo i think ww is the scum buddy there.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6269 (isolation #52) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry for the bad spelling/grammar in my post. I am a bit excited because I think i have this game figured out.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6276 (isolation #53) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:52 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6275, northsidegal wrote:i don't think molla is scum.
Whos scum then?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6289 (isolation #54) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:07 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6280, SirCakez wrote:hmmmm
Could it be (TH/farside/N_M)???
Or (TH/Churros/N_M)??
It's never (Nero/N_M) in Xmas
The sudden push on Eve from TH and farside is bizarre...I still hold that RC was town.
I'm liking TH's reactions here less and less. Posts like are just junk shading. I hate their continued insistence on mastina town.

Nero's entrance is strong and I trust his reads
I think I can come around to farside!scum. Molla is still playing to his town meta here and I can see the town gears turning in his posts.

I'm feeling better about this game now.
Why is it bizarre. Les buzz words and valid reasons.
You think eve hammer isnt weird? You think the claim from eve is valid? If so why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6290 (isolation #55) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:09 am

Post by farside22 »

I may have to rethink my cakez read
The sudden about faces on reads as though he maybe trying to protect his scum buddy and throwing shade so players ignore critical thinking
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6296 (isolation #56) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:47 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6292, SirCakez wrote:Farside - my reads before this were just "the lurkers are scum" Obviously it's not just that, I've been trying to redevelop my reads for days. Look at my ISO.

TH - Vecna was a claimed PR ofc he had to die, that's ridiculous.
Titus was an easy mislynch if scum. Or maybe you didn't want to lunch Titus but Eve!town lolhammered and messed it up.
Etc etc
There's no point even discussing if you're just gonna declare everything you've done townie.
And you've called me town till now.
So you give eve a pass based on rc? You give bb a free pass to tunnel on a player then do nothing the rest of the game?
Im not joking.
Finding associtives this game is fine. I would push my own lynch as long as people voted bb after i flip town.
That how good i feel about my read at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6323 (isolation #57) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:09 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1131, Lie Ren wrote:
In post 1124, Trojan Horses wrote:Dear Lie Ren,

What is the logic behind the scumcase on me?
I recall thinking the idea of you, jjh, and mastina being scum made sense. Now, I'm not as sure. I still kinda think you're scummy, though.

Also I see some others are FoSing me, will be interesting to see what that's about.
In post 1134, Lie Ren wrote:
In post 811, gobbledygook wrote:I just think town NSG doesn’t crumb that hard
I have honestly been ignoring the claims of being invincible.

RC, you're not as under the microscope, I do think calling your townread on me easily given is valid, though I mean no offense. I'm more going to look at folks like gobbledegook because I don't know how he progressed there. With you and some others it's more understandable.
In post 1138, Lie Ren wrote:
In post 851, Baezu wrote:
In post 799, RadiantCowbells wrote:I tentatively townread Lie Ren!
Hey something we agree on
Okay then. I would like if you talked about your read evolution on me. I recall your read on me has been approximately the same as RC's, at least in terms of when you express them.
In post 1143, Lie Ren wrote:
In post 862, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 859, RadiantCowbells wrote:Do we think that Trojan Jormen can be 2 scum
Possibly. Thinking Baezu + Jormengand personally.
I see this as a genuine possibility. Jormengand has been hashed out already, and Baezu feels like they're trying to play from the shadows.

By the way Trojan, thank you for acknowledging that.
In post 1153, Lie Ren wrote:
In post 899, Bernadetta wrote:
In post 659, RadiantCowbells wrote:I retract my Baezu townread I think. Sorry Baezu :(
is what I meant to quote.

Meme god is on my side today.
Why is this bad? As I said, Baezu is playing a very scummy lowkey game as I see it.
In post 1158, Lie Ren wrote:
In post 1024, BBmolla wrote:Seriously Christmas get the fuck in here I can't do anything if its just me and Gobbles posting fuck
I agree with those calling BBMolla town for his efforts.
In post 1162, Lie Ren wrote:
In post 1099, Lie Ren wrote:
In post 621, We are not helping wrote:I just realized that Jormengand forgot to write about RC in his reads list and now I'm certain that we should burn that slot.

-bitmap
I honestly want to see how he handles having doubled up on WANH reads. Forgetting about RC is weird but I don't see scum motivation in it as of now.
Like I was expecting at least a mild freak-out when he noticed that. So getting nothing at all is a bit of a shame. And the proof is in the pudding, I stated my thoughts on the RC blooper right here.
In post 1165, Lie Ren wrote:I honestly think Trojan actually has been putting in some serious work, I have a solid townread on them now.
VOTE: Baezu
Already detailed this.
In post 1419, Lie Ren wrote:
In post 1411, gobbledygook wrote:At this point, Halloween should probably kill someone so it gives both games to talk about. Christmas could kill someone, but it would be harder to actually hit scum given more than a third of Christmas is lurking.
We could just lynch a lurker, you know.
Lie voted th and bauzu and pushed them as scum over anyone on that side.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6343 (isolation #58) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Spoiler:
In post 931, SirCakez wrote:After seeing the meta Berna posted I think Jormun is just lynchbait
Also I think Berna is town now

Figured I should break one of these out
Readslist

Town - [Gobbles, RC, BBmolla]
[NSG, Shuichi, Lie Ren, Jormun, Berna]
Null - [mastina, We are not helping, Amrun, jjh]
[Trojan Horses, Wonderwall]
Scum - [DrDolittle, Baezu, Elmo]
In post 990, SirCakez wrote:
In post 976, Trojan Horses wrote:I would like to see a towncase for BBMolla. That's a slot I've had difficulty sorting in the past.
Scum Molla is really apathetic and doesn't really do anything unless he's getting actively pushed.
Here Molla is actively scumhunting and questioning things without really any push from anyone to do so.

That's my reasoning anyways.
In post 2383, SirCakez wrote:Lie Ren is one of the slots I need to iso. Tomorrow hopefully. I know some people think they are scummy I've just been focused elsewhere.
Same for jjh and Shuichi.
In post 2570, SirCakez wrote:Lie Ren could definitely be scum. I'm not really seeing much town motivation or scumhunting in their posts. A lot of coasting-esque posts. A lot of useless posts/active posting. was bad. Not really any thought to the reads.
My only concern is, knowing that Gamma is behind the alt, that it's just his awkwardness coming off as scumminess.
In post 2711, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2699, RadiantCowbells wrote:Cakez is on Vecna with me I thought.
I am along with WANH and Shuichi. Vecna is at L-1.
Either TH, Baezu, Lie Ren or GIF has to hammer
In post 3923, SirCakez wrote:Lie it just feels awkward and surface level. Someone else said that and I agree.

Im officially going back on my town read of cakez after checking the iso.
He did little interaction with lie. He gave excuses about lies play and after he pushed on venca and continued to makes excuses about lies game play.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6350 (isolation #59) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:40 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3254, Baezu wrote:
In post 3250, Trojan Horses wrote:@Baezu, any thought on anyone other than Vecna?
Maybe LieRen is other scum

Everyone else looks pretty town to me atm
In post 3880, Baezu wrote:VOTE: Lie Ren
With bauza she had really only 3 things said about kie and voted early.
Here game play her is not ringing town notes but she doesn't top the scum list.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6510 (isolation #60) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 6357, BBmolla wrote:Farside why the fuck are you voting me
Im scum reading you.
There was no interaction between you and dead scum for another.
In post 6391, northsidegal wrote:molla is not scum and i sincerely doubt that we're lynching him today

please hold off on voting. we're not even out of night in halloween.
Still waiting for scum reads.
In post 6456, northsidegal wrote:Churros why are you trying to get people to vote, voting yourself and seemingly trying to get these flashwagons when they day literally just started?

I would prefer to not immediately go from one night phase to another.
That happened in the other game. Can they stop flah lynching?
In post 6458, gobbledygook wrote:I think Eve is town. TH is town. Get rid of SC/YR/Baezu
I still feel weird about eve but cakez never following through and excusing lies playstle makes me believe he is scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6512 (isolation #61) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

And i would vote nero.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6565 (isolation #62) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 6514, Nero Cain wrote:how come you dropped your scumread on me and now its back?
I scum read bb stronger then you. As you post more, the stronger my scum read becomes.
In post 6518, BBmolla wrote:
In post 6510, farside22 wrote:Im scum reading you.
There was no interaction between you and dead scum for another.
I can't do anything about that, I'm sorry next time I'm town I'll try to interact with the scum more :|
Why is it you treat me like im town, but if nm is town you will lynch me?
In post 6546, SirCakez wrote:Churros has been twisting the facts for their agenda all game
The question is if it's town motivated or scum motivated..
I wish I had some meta
:lol:
Wow that is horribly inaccurate.

VOTE: nero
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6570 (isolation #63) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 6566, SirCakez wrote:How is that inaccurate?
She hasn't twisted the game. She is trying to figure players out. She is pushing her reads and she is stubborn.
How is she twisting her reads? Are you saying players cant change reads or shouldn't look at who could be scum together.
Please enlighten me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6580 (isolation #64) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

Why Nero is scum.
In post 6077, Nero Cain wrote:I saw a VC a while back where I had 3 votes on me. I don't really know what it is to lynch but I saw fars empty vote and thought that made 4 and that I may had been lynched.

Why are you avoiding my question?
This reads fake, because since he looked at the vote count he would have seen who was voting him.
In post 6089, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6082, farside22 wrote:The goggle read is terrible.
you already lynched one town and you are trying to lynch another. What makes your scumhunting so great compared to mine?

unless u are scum and then its your wincon to mislynch
Throwing shade to make others look bad.
In post 6099, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6095, SirCakez wrote:N_M's predecessor was really scummy and N_M had a weird out-of-character reaction to being wagoned
eh...

I look at DDL and NM's ISO and I'm just kinda meh...

IMO the only reason to suspect NM is what I said in .

On the flipside, if NM is town that means Farside has been going after exclusively all town (jjh, me, NM) so maybe think about lynching that if NM greens.
And more shade.
In post 6222, Nero Cain wrote:I might be ok with Churros death today.
No reason for the change.
In post 6225, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: Churros
In post 6304, Nero Cain wrote:I kinda feel like the whole point of this game is to lynch whomever we think is most likely to flip scum regardless of which game it is. So I'm not really sure why there's not as much focus on who lie rens buddy is. This is why there are no deadlines barring forward progress, so we can focus on one game or the other at any given time.

I'd like everyone to explain who they think is most likely to be partners with lie ren and why.
He touched this with Bauzu and TH but hasn't said who else he is scum reading.
In post 6360, Nero Cain wrote:What if we ae having so much trouble in b/c scum are ppl that no one expects/townreads like NSG or Gobble or Churro?
Putting doubt into any town reads.
In post 6363, Nero Cain wrote:like Churros whole "I don't feel like playing mafia" followed by hyperactivity almost feels scummier than just voting me for no reason and then lurking.
This is not a scum tell in any world.
In post 6409, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6403, Churros wrote:I could do a NM lynch after you
Why do you want to lynch me so bad?

You voted me earlier b/c I was the who the majority was voting. I and Molla are voting NM and Farside was/is scumreading him so why are you no longer wanting to go with the majority?
Trying to push on NM after he only said he felt meh about NM.
In post 6432, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6424, Churros wrote:I've been scum reading you it's been forever Nero. You haven't read the whole game.
I haven't true. But earlier you were all like"i'm just going with the majority." and made it sound like you were reluctant. I am not longer the majority, NM is, so why have your voting habits changed?
In post 6441, Nero Cain wrote:ok but Churros there's a wagon and momentum on NM now. If you were scum reading him im not sure why you are resisting his wagon now.
In post 6473, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6468, Churros wrote:Do I feel like I'm having fun here?
for someone having no fun you sure are posting alot...
In post 6500, Nero Cain wrote:
nsg,
what do u think of Churros scum reading NM for all/some portion of the game but not wanting to vote there when there's momentum?
He basically took one comment and ran with it as a gottach moment which does not read town.
Never mind he hasn't said anything about BB and while I read there back and forth, it reads as though they are trying to high five each other while pushing a player to tilt.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6583 (isolation #65) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 6569, BBmolla wrote:
In post 6565, farside22 wrote:Why is it you treat me like im town, but if nm is town you will lynch me?
I really think NM is scum I'll start there

but look who else is out there

gobbles is town

nsg is town

ww is town

Nero/Churros is exceedingly unlikely

Farside/Churros would be the only other pairing that makes remote sense to me
Explain day 1 with that thought process.
In post 6571, Churros wrote:farside pocket me harder I like it
:dead:
Please don't say things like that. It makes me dislike you and feel like your buttering me up.
In post 6577, Churros wrote:Farside I can easily see you being scum if I'm wrong on some reads but do you want to be bad cop/good cop with me?

I'll even let you decide if I'm the good or the bad cop
I'll be good cop. I don't have time to threaten people with pain.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6587 (isolation #66) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 6584, Churros wrote:I can't see how this isn't either Farside/NM or Nero/BB

Maybe Gobbles is scum with Nero or something, but it would be a bit weirder.

Those last pages make it a bit clear to me.
Why can't it be BB/Nero?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6591 (isolation #67) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 6588, BBmolla wrote:
In post 6583, farside22 wrote:Explain day 1 with that thought process.
?

like what do you mean
Mastina and I were at odds. I was voting her for awhile there and unvoted when I thought it Mastina's vote was bs.

I know it's been a long week and all but putting pairs together for the sake of putting things together doesn't exactly ring like you are trying to figure jack shit out.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6592 (isolation #68) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 6590, Churros wrote:I could see a very weird universe where scum still thinks it's ok to bus, but I'm doubting it.
Maybe, but with one scum lynched, there is no way scum will bus. I'm concerned with NSG defending BB.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6596 (isolation #69) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 6595, gobbledygook wrote:yeah this is town nero
Not seeing it. Just looks like someone who continues to through shade. I see no town quality to that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6600 (isolation #70) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 6597, gobbledygook wrote:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=82371

read nero's iso in that game. he is notoriously difficult to play with but that just means he is town. he does not fight with others as much as scum

Wow. I forgot about the attitude from him.

VOTE: bb
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6603 (isolation #71) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 6602, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 6601, Nero Cain wrote:oh I got it.

It's a Churros/NM team and an NM lynch ends the game wich is why Churros does NOT want us to lynch him.
maybe!

But Halloween should lynch before us at any rate. I think Lie Ren and Baezu tried to distance
Still stand by Cakez as scum.
NM is NM. He is hard to predict and I'm willing to be lynched if I'm wrong about BB, so what is the harm?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6607 (isolation #72) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 6605, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6094, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1213, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 1211, Lie Ren wrote:You know what, screw it. Your credibility in this game took a nosedive, even outside the laughable idea of having a townread on DDL at this moment.
Come on dude.
Would be funny if this is DDL/NM buddy fussing @ Mastina for incorrectly reading her scumbuddy.
If you want to do NM first I won't fight it, but I feel more confident in my BB scum read.
I really don't see churros as scum. WW was one I had on my radar for some time.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6612 (isolation #73) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 6602, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 6601, Nero Cain wrote:oh I got it.

It's a Churros/NM team and an NM lynch ends the game wich is why Churros does NOT want us to lynch him.
maybe!

But Halloween should lynch before us at any rate. I think Lie Ren and Baezu tried to distance

I think turkey has the right idea of waiting.
I was thinking about it.

Mod: What is the mafia win condition?

Usually it is when scum outnumber town, but this set up is different with needing to lynch only 2 scum. i want to know what win con they have if its different.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6764 (isolation #74) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:09 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6614, northsidegal wrote:
In post 6612, farside22 wrote:Mod: What is the mafia win condition?
In post 1, Jingle wrote:7. The MAFIA faction will win if at any time they control 50% of the votes in either game.
Thanks!
In post 6741, Trojan Horses wrote:I have no idea who the remaining Halloween scum is but I think NM/molla wins us the game. There are associatives between Gamma and DDL and NM and molla. If NM flips town, then molla probably is as well but I really don’t think I’m wrong and if I’m right, we still win.
Bb was willing to vote nm or nero. He hasn't said anything much towards or about ww.
Also there is still nsg that im waiting to see if anything comes from her that shows scum reads.

Anyways im on my phone and the reason to have xmas lynch is there is less people.
Who are scum reads in the group? Who are town reads. There is one scum down and if you find the other one there we win
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6776 (isolation #75) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:52 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6774, Trojan Horses wrote:Gobbles, SirFakez mildly reminds me of Dongempire from WF :P

-Stuxnet
:lol: :cool: love the nickname.

In halloween id lynch cakez first, bauza second only because i dont see her figuring the game out.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6780 (isolation #76) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6778, Trojan Horses wrote::D

Do you have any reasons to strongly townread Eve? Because unless we manage to townread *everyone* else in Halloween we shouldn't be going for lynches I believe.

-Stuxnet
No. I think people town read rc, but i glossed through all the infighting
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6781 (isolation #77) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:15 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3854, Eve wrote:
In post 3852, Lie Ren wrote:RC can’t read me anyways, I think he always ends up paranoia scumreading me even if I don’t push him to the point he scumreads me.
nice self-meta you got there on an alt

out your main or else
In post 3859, Eve wrote:
In post 3858, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 3851, Eve wrote:goddamit Radiant why don't you make readlists

i found a post saying Lie Ren and TH whoever that is is scum though

VOTE: Lie Ren
Do you actually sr Gamma or are you just blindly sheeping your predecessor, because he’s 100% wrong on us?
blindly sheeping my predecessor tbh
This doesn't read like bussing. Its hard to imagine scum doing it that early with wf mechanics
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6783 (isolation #78) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:20 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6782, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 6781, farside22 wrote:This doesn't read like bussing. Its hard to imagine scum doing it that early with wf mechanics
Observe the timestamp of her vote and next in-game post, though. If I recall correctly, she voted him to L-2, then left the thread for a while - she may not have predicted that Lie would actually get lynched that quickly, no?

-Stuxnet
Did rc scum read lie or push him? I don't want to iso that player so let me know
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6785 (isolation #79) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:24 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4081, Jingle wrote:
Vote Count #2.2
Halloween
Christmas
With 9 Alive, it is 5 to Lynch or No Lynch!

Lie Ren (3): , , ,
Baezu (1): ,
Vecna (1): ,
Shuichi Saihara (1):
SirCakez (0):
Eve (0):
Trojan Horses (0):
We are not helping (0):
GuyInFreezer (0):

Not Voting (3): GuyInFreezer, , ,
With 8 Alive, it is 5 to Lynch or No Lynch!

mastina (1): ,
Wonderwalll (1):
farside (1): ,
Gobbledegook (0):
Not_Mafia (0):
NSG (0):
BBMolla (0):
Elmo teh AzN (0):

Not Voting (8): Gobbledegook, mastina, Not_Mafia, NSG, Elmo teh AzN,

In post 3950, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Auro
Auro is not a player in your game and thus this vote is treated as an unvote.
Vc has eve on the wagon early. Cakez hammer and reasoning is pretty bad.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6786 (isolation #80) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:26 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6784, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 6783, farside22 wrote:Did rc scum read lie or push him? I don't want to iso that player so let me know
Sorry, I was referring to the wrong thing. The posts #s are all inverted weirdly in this account so I can't check rn but I meant her last post before the Lie Ren wagon happened was a lot of pages before it did.

RC townread Lie Ren because he thought {Trojan Horses, Vecna, Mastina} surely had scum and "the game doesn't make sense otherwise".
Some of us pushed him for lack of explanation on Lie Ren.
Just before he got replaced he made a post saying "After I and NSG die, Halloween should lynch TH and Lie Ren, if they still lose they sux" or something to that effect.

But while he was here, in thread, I don't think he let a Lie Ren wagon form.

-Stuxnet
Mmmm.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6789 (isolation #81) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:01 am

Post by farside22 »

@ baezu: who are your town reads on the xmas side?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6797 (isolation #82) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:51 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6790, Trojan Horses wrote:I'll check if he has past scumgames alongside RC.

Can you review Baezu once especially in regards to her bus?

-Stuxnet
I'm going to work on it.
SirCakez wrote:How was my Lie Ren hammer bad?
I missed the part were you scum read him.
A vote because the lynch was inevitable at that point doesn't ring town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6804 (isolation #83) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:26 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6798, SirCakez wrote:Yeah but I had been pushing Lie Ren as a lynch for a while before that
I wouldnt call that a push. Your main focus was venca. You kept pushing others. I wouldn't call it a vig scum tell given the state of the game but calling what you did a push is not a fact.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6805 (isolation #84) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:27 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6803, Nero Cain wrote:Who is saying that?
Bauzu
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6812 (isolation #85) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:59 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm going to put a note to meta research Bauza tomorrow. If anyone wants to give me links I would love to have it.
I reached my limit for mafia for the day.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6813 (isolation #86) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ok I did my own research on Bauza. I found a few scum games and when she busses it isn't early in the game at all. It's usually later on when things are starting to dwindle down.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6815 (isolation #87) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 6814, Nero Cain wrote:I put up a link for a baezu scum game awhile ago.
Sorry I missed that. Did you look at her town games?
Any thoughts about her either way based on her meta?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6831 (isolation #88) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 6819, Trojan Horses wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 6770, SirCakez wrote:
In post 6570, farside22 wrote:
In post 6566, SirCakez wrote:How is that inaccurate?
She hasn't twisted the game. She is trying to figure players out. She is pushing her reads and she is stubborn.
How is she twisting her reads? Are you saying players cant change reads or shouldn't look at who could be scum together.
Please enlighten me.
Her interactions with me, knowing I am town, are manipulative and show little interest in actually thinking out my motivations. I've talked about this in my ISO and I don't want to get back into it because it just starts up a shitstorm with me getting frustrated.
But I know town are like that sometimes (for example, Gorkington).
In post 6700, Trojan Horses wrote:Churrostina is town. Mastina doesn’t AtE like that as scum.
I feel this is wrong? Mastina always throws out tons of AtE regardless of alignment. I know you're deadset on mastina!town for whatever reason.
In post 6745, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 508, mastina wrote:
In post 484, SirCakez wrote:iirc you get really scummy in late game when you're scum
Oh yeah, definitely. Like, I can get more scummy later in the game as town if I have a massive mental health dive, massive physical dive in availabilty, am around less, am motivated less, etc., but like. Almost every single game I get more and more obviously town as town the later the game goes and more and more obviously scum as scum the later the game goes.
Is anyone seriously still sr this slot?
This is NAI.
In post 6752, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 4402, SirCakez wrote:Baezu is my strongest SR in Halloween still. Again and again they show up, make some useless posts and leave. They are totally flying under the radar.
Lie Ren is a scumlean for reasons everyone has talked about.
Vecna was a scumlean but I'm starting to feel I was wrong there.
GIF slot I have no idea could go either way. Berna was scummy.

In Christmas Elmo remains a decent SR for obvious reasons.
WW is a scumlean, not as strong as it was but also their lack of consistent thread engagement is a bad sign.
N_M who the hell knows
I don't even want to talk about Churros/mastina slot. It has to die at some point as stated by Churros themself.
Why does Churros/Mastina slot need to die at some point? Don’t you read him saying that as town indicative?
Not following through on a stated necessity to self-lynch before LyLo is incredibly scummy. It means the initial statement was just fishing for towncred. I take back the initial townvibe I got from that post.

Nero v Farside reads TvS. With Nero town and farside scum.
TH's desire to wait on NSG's reads continues to irk me. Auro continues to waffle on me () which feels like proving my theory he is developing me for a mislynch later.
Molla has mindmelded with me all game and I continue to believe he is town.
I don't mind the N_M lynch though.
ftr I am still willing to self-lynch if we come to an agreement on that. I think my lynch would be extremely informative.
Don't mind a mass claim

Why is FS scum? Do you really think scum offers to be lynched if their preferred sr - in this case I’m assuming molla - flips town?

Churros/Mastina is never scum here. Gamma/Mastina interactions are blatantly anti-partnery. Gamma clearly tr the slot, while simultaneously discrediting it non-stop.

We are not sure who is scum in Halloween and we don’t want to mislynch. However, I think NM has a much better than rand chance of flipping scum.
I can't see BB scum being fine lynch a scum buddy.
He said before he was fine lynching either NM or Nero and voted both of them. Scum would lose if there buddy was lynched so I don't believe either are BB's scum buddy.
In post 6829, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 6827, Jingle wrote:
Vote Count #4.2
Halloween
Christmas
With 5 Alive, it is 3 to lynch or No Lynch!

Baezu (0):
Eve (0):
Yshtola Rule (0):
SirCakez (0):
Trojan Horses (0):

Not Voting (5): Yshtola Rule, SirCakez, Trojan Horses, Baezu, Eve

churros(2): , ,
Nero Cain (1): ,
farside22 (1): ,
BBMolla (1): ,
Not_Mafia (1): ,
Wonderwalll (0):
Gobbledegook (0):
NSG (0):

Not Voting (2): NSG, , ,
This is WHY it’s smart to lynch in Xmas first. I also think Eve > Cakez but no one is bothering reading Eve, even when the game Gamma posted, showed that she isn’t playing to her typical town meta here but oh yeah, according to Eve, that’s apparently agenda driven and scummy. :shifty:

I would really love to see a SC lynch since I think he is scum on that side.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6833 (isolation #89) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:25 am

Post by farside22 »

I think its based on rc then eves play
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6866 (isolation #90) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:14 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6864, Nero Cain wrote:why is NM claiming? Were we cross massclaiming?
It nm. He probably is half reading things.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6876 (isolation #91) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:25 am

Post by farside22 »

I mean if we went with stats for the game based on players and poe it down, then lynching works better for the more active side to have the reads. This side i would put the not lynching at all as only 2 players not including myself.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6902 (isolation #92) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:36 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6877, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 6875, gobbledygook wrote:I don’t believe the tracker claim though.
Please tell me what your solve would be in Christmas if Not_Mafia is town.
I want to discuss that right now.
farside22 wrote:I mean if we went with stats for the game based on players and poe it down, then lynching works better for the more active side to have the reads. This side i would put the not lynching at all as only 2 players not including myself.
We have all the time in the world, farside. We won't let players get away with lurking :P
I plan to fish out scum over this time, if NSG and Yshtola aren't doing anything

-Stuxnet
Problem is only a few are solving. This game will become tedious and I would promote my own lynch just on the bias that i was tired of the it maybe X discussion and wanting flips and votes to analsys.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6920 (isolation #93) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:17 am

Post by farside22 »

God, can cakez please be lynched.
He seriously is wanting to lynch one of the few players trying to figure the game out and acting like th is promoting his lynch.
Im agast that could possibly be ignored.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6925 (isolation #94) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:23 am

Post by farside22 »

Im adding nero to the unwilling to lynch pool on xmas side.

So scum in bb, ngs, nm, ww
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6928 (isolation #95) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:27 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6927, SirCakez wrote:
In post 6918, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 6914, SirCakez wrote:I don't see a world where Baezu is scum here. Does not make any sense with LR. And the push she's been doing on me all game against my old push on her seems more townie.
I keep forgetting about WW slot.
I suppose Eve could really be scum here but I just find TH's actions too scummy to ignore. I find it ridiculous that Boro is acting like he doesn't understand why I think he could be scum here. The "waiting for NSG" stuff is really weird, agree with Nero on this.

VOTE: Trojan Horses
And I'm also townreading Baezu; Gobbles and Nero think you're scumz if not Baezu...

Yet, I am the scumz here? :P

-Stuxnet
Gobbles and Nero are not in Hallowee; I'm not concerned with Xmas right now.
In post 6920, farside22 wrote:God, can cakez please be lynched.
He seriously is wanting to lynch one of the few players trying to figure the game out and acting like th is promoting his lynch.
Im agast that could possibly be ignored.
Sorry farside, this game isn't as easy as people not trying to solve are the scums.
Yeah because lurking and ahit cases just ring town posting! :roll: :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6938 (isolation #96) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:35 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6931, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6928, farside22 wrote:Yeah because lurking and ahit cases just ring town posting!
as a guy that has "shit cases" which sometimes hit scum said cases could be right and its not like town can't have bad cases.

What is your full reasoning for scumreading cakez?
Lack of interaction with lie.
He vote th on the basis of something that is omgus.
I expect vetter from town cakez.
I don't see him trying to solve the game and when players were scum reading him from the begining lie said nothing towards the case and if cakez was town it was an easy wagon to climb on.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #6995 (isolation #97) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:14 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 6940, Nero Cain wrote:I feel like there's a bit of a danger in putting Halloween to lylo.

I think we should

-wait for NSG to prod dodge
-get a MC in Halloween
-lynch NM
I endorse this product and/or service.
In post 6946, Not_Mafia wrote:I lied about the tracker claim. I'm even night
:igmeou: :igmeou:
In post 6976, gobbledygook wrote:My PoE is {nm, NSG, BBmolla, WW}
Hey I have same list!
In post 6980, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 6979, gobbledygook wrote:Yeah yeah rub it in once your slot doesn’t hard defend flipped scum ;)
{Lie Ren, Eve, Sushi, GIF} was my PoE
WANH, Vecna were both hard town

Meanwhile Eve's predecessor hard defended GE for a lot of the game :P

-Stuxnet
Well i thought eve was the mason by I have SC>Eve>Sushi>Bauza
......let me recheck a few things before I say that is my final reads in scum order.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7002 (isolation #98) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay I did my read and I would say scum in halloween is down to bb/nm /WW.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7007 (isolation #99) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:47 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 7003, SirCakez wrote:Did you mean Xmas?
Yes
I'm still on edge with Halloween. I gave points to you for Lie being nice and buddish to you in the game so my scum read isn't strong.
I'm not happy about that based on your play this game by the way.

That said he did the same with Th and WAHN (yes I know they are dead). He voted for Bauza, TH and Jorm.
Let me know if I missed anything
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7012 (isolation #100) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:26 am

Post by farside22 »

I think NM has done something like this before.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7016 (isolation #101) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:48 am

Post by farside22 »

Thanks. I think.

I was trying to remember because it was.........some time ago.
I don't remember if he was town or scum. It's like that vague, this looks familiar moment you have when you see something but not all the details are clear.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7018 (isolation #102) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:54 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 7017, Nero Cain wrote:ok but he should still be lynched, prob
Not going to disagree, but that's going to eat at me and I hope when the game is over NM will tell me when he did it before.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7023 (isolation #103) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:42 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 7022, SirCakez wrote:just end it he's open wolfing at this point
vote: NM
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7027 (isolation #104) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:49 am

Post by farside22 »

If he is scum this game is over.
I just want this game to be over and I'm hoping he is scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7033 (isolation #105) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 7031, SirCakez wrote:I don't understand the obsession with NSG this game
qft

Someone wake me when this game either end or a vote happens.
Hopefully it end.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7071 (isolation #106) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 7060, Not_Mafia wrote:Cakez is bad but town
farside is town
gobble is town
Molla is still scum
Are the other 3 even playing?
Xmas player:
Nsg, nero, ww

If your town just going to say you stink and im jealous.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7076 (isolation #107) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 7074, Trojan Horses wrote:Gobbles, regardless of who gets townflipped in Halloween, Xmas would lynch NM, so why lynch in Hallo first?

You were my "spicy secret scumread" along with Eve, for the record

-stuxnet
I dont think so.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7078 (isolation #108) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 7077, Trojan Horses wrote:In what scenario of Hallo lynch does Xmas not lynch NM yet?

-Stuxnet
What i mean is i dont think gobble is scum.
I think the worst thing for this game is to stay stagnant, but whatever.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7176 (isolation #109) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

UNVOTE: nm
Can we mass claim and move on please.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7198 (isolation #110) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:50 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 7182, Churros wrote:I'm maintaining my vote on him by the way, and if it doesn't end the game here we go with a churros/farside thing I guess.

It's either Eve or Cakez in halloween, I think.
No it should be either me or bb.

Im undecided between nsg or ww for scum buddy.

I don't think nm is scum. I could be wrong, but thats how im reading his behavior
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7239 (isolation #111) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Since others are going to be stubborn about moving this game along with actual flips so we can stop the hemming and hawing, my vote won't be moving.
vote: BB
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7244 (isolation #112) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:32 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 7242, Yshtola Rhul wrote:Find me a list, show me who remains in the fight.

I will hunt down the Sin Eaters, for only their demise may save our star.
Eve or bauza, which one do you think is scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7259 (isolation #113) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:43 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 7258, northsidegal wrote:
In post 7256, SirCakez wrote:Can you hammer then?
he's not at L-1. bbmolla is voting him, churros is voting him, nero is voting him. farside is voting bbmolla, and gobble is still voting me i believe.
Vote: nm

Do it!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7262 (isolation #114) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:44 am

Post by farside22 »

vote:bb
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7266 (isolation #115) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry this game has me wishing for a deadline.
I still think bb is scum and i jave no clue who nsg is scum reading because she doesn't say
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7272 (isolation #116) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:48 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 7269, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 7259, farside22 wrote:Vote: nm
This vote was hammer, right? 5th one

Game end then?
No
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7274 (isolation #117) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:49 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 7270, northsidegal wrote:
In post 7260, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7255, northsidegal wrote:if they would only take their time they might end up winning.
town is in no way or shape even close to losing the game. Even if NM is a green pm town is still in a decent spot.

don't really like the fear-mongering
i was speaking generally and not referencing this game specifically. even still, i would say that for this game we would do well to not consider ourselves to have already won – i sincerely doubt that it would help us.

the idea that i am "fearmongering" is fairly silly, and especially so if you imagine it to be scum-indicative.
Who are your scum reads!!!!!!!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7277 (isolation #118) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:50 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 7271, Nero Cain wrote:Gobble not hammering NM is hilarious given he claims that I hinder lynch progress. Could be wrong but Farside just keeping on voting BB is kinda :igmeou:
I have been scum reading him for sometime.
Do you see him trying to figure the game out?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7278 (isolation #119) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:51 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 7276, northsidegal wrote:so is "i don't know who nsg's scumreads are" your reason for your vote reversal?
Ive asked for scum reads from you about 3x's now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7310 (isolation #120) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 7296, northsidegal wrote:
In post 7259, farside22 wrote:
In post 7258, northsidegal wrote:
In post 7256, SirCakez wrote:Can you hammer then?
he's not at L-1. bbmolla is voting him, churros is voting him, nero is voting him. farside is voting bbmolla, and gobble is still voting me i believe.
Vote: nm

Do it!
In post 7262, farside22 wrote:
vote:bb
In post 7266, farside22 wrote:Sorry this game has me wishing for a deadline.
I still think bb is scum and i jave no clue who nsg is scum reading because she doesn't say
would anyone else care to comment on this progression?
And again you avoid my question.

@nm: i think your town. I want people to vote me and when i flip town vote bb.

Im not changing my vote till it happens
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7324 (isolation #121) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:31 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 7321, Churros wrote:Gobbles/NSG are probably town as much as Gobbles insistence on NM bothers me

if NM is scum Farside is the partner most likely
Nope.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7327 (isolation #122) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:33 am

Post by farside22 »

For all the people that think bb is scum and wont vote him is just incredibly frustrating.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7332 (isolation #123) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:35 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 7325, gobbledygook wrote:Even if I vote NM, he will not be hammered as NSG, Farside, or Wonderwall need to hammer him.
Why not vote me? You basically said i was scum regardless of nm allignment. .all i ask is bb gets lynched when i flip town.
Its a win,,/win in my book.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7341 (isolation #124) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:38 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 7329, SirCakez wrote:WHO CARES ABOUT MOLLA
NM IS CONFSCUM
VOTE HIM
WE CAN END THE GAME
He done things like this before.
Im going to assume your as frustrated as i am with this game and hope your right, but I'm looking for the guaranteed scum read.

Ebwop:
I really hope im wrong and nm is scum
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7344 (isolation #125) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:39 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 7340, Churros wrote:Farside, that's hammer.

If you're scum with NM, it's truly over.

The wagon is

BBMolla, Churros, Nero, Gobble, NSG

Five, it's hammer.

Were you scum with NM?
Not scum. Once again i say bb is scum with eith nsg or ww
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7383 (isolation #126) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:49 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 7364, Yshtola Rhul wrote:
In post 7362, Churros wrote:WW/NM?

woah.
Incorrect!

I will wait for the formal reveal for our last partner to be revealed.
Oh thank god i was wrong about nm.

I thought eve was acum on that side so good job on sushi for keeping on the down low
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7395 (isolation #127) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:52 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 7387, Yshtola Rhul wrote:I'm just kidding, the game's over.

I would likely try something like this as town for that reason, but it's legitimate this time.

Gg <3
Bb is scum, right?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7410 (isolation #128) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Bb's tunnel on mastina looked fake. I couldn't see that from bb as town
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7440 (isolation #129) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:15 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 7433, SirCakez wrote:Nero was definitely one of the MVPs of this game
He saved a fucked slot
Agreed.
In post 7435, Nero Cain wrote:scums chances were kinda zero? no way NM was getting out of a lynch despite Farside trying to get BB lynched over NM.
If im right both were scum!
I probably should have lynched nm but i was worried scum were going to set me up as a mislynch the next day
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7478 (isolation #130) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:06 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 7477, Nero Cain wrote:dude, let her lol
Don't be mean. This game was torture.
Never again will I join a game that has no deadline.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7486 (isolation #131) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:51 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 7485, Jingle wrote:
Vote Count #4.3
Halloween
Christmas
With 5 Alive, it is 3 to lynch or No Lynch!

Trojan Horses (1): ,
SirCakez (1):
Baezu (0):
Eve (0):
Yshtola Rule (0):

Not Voting (3): Yshtola Rule, Trojan Horses, Baezu,

Not_Mafia (3): , , , , NSG,
Nero Cain (1):
farside22 (1): ,
NSG (0):
churros (1):
BBMolla (1): ,
Wonderwalll (0):
Gobbledegook (0):

Not Voting (1): ,

A Win Condition has been achieved!
Let me guess. NM is a jester and he wins.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kidding, kidding.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7489 (isolation #132) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:54 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 7487, Jingle wrote:The Town of

Trojan Horses
We are not helping
Titus
Eve
gobbledygook
jjh
churros
farside22
northsidegal
Wonderwalll
Vecna
Nero Cain
Baezu
SirCakez

Is victorious!
BB was scum!!!!!
Woot!!!!

Man I feel better seeing that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7604 (isolation #133) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:25 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 7601, Churros wrote:Gamma played fine

I'm only still a bit in disbelief that BB had so many other wagons to join but persistently choose his buddy one away from defeat.

It's such...puzzling play. BB, when you get here, what were you thinking persistently voting NM today...? (It wasn't only once, he insisted on NM multiple times)

You had...so many opportunities to go elsewhere.

so many...

why...

...why...

if you think about it, if BB hadn't bussed, we would probably not have reached L-1 in NM, he wouldn't have claimed in such a nonsense way, and he might not even be lynched since people wanted to do halloween first.

The game ending this early...is because scum bussed themselves when they had 0, exactly 0 incentive, to do so. They had even a shot on winning in halloween, and pushing me would be pretty good once cakez/eve flipped town.

why...

I'm in a spiral to understand this...
That was why I panicked. I felt for sure BB was scum but bussing his buddy made no sense. It was why I didn't feel comfortable lynching NM,
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7701 (isolation #134) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 7681, Firebringer wrote:
In post 7676, mastina wrote:When I have a really strong read, what am I supposed to do? Not push it? The stronger a read, the more I want to push it. This game I had really really strong reads really really early. And I cared this game. I really really cared. I invested in it--I invested more into this game than the entirety of my site-wide presence anywhere else. With that level of investment, with that level of care...I don't know how to tone it down. I don't know how to, when I am that invested, when I am that "into" a game. To not push.
The problem isn't that u have a strong read and ur pushing it.

Its that u don't look for any evidence or flat out ignore anything else that could contradict it. And you will do it for 100+ pages.
I used to do that.
I learned some hard lessons and had to figure away to reassess things. Took some time off MS too. All which i think helped me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7712 (isolation #135) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 7710, Nero Cain wrote:good job town reading me, farside
It took time but i felt sure about that read. Nm really was tripping me up.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”