davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4840 (isolation #200) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by davesaz »

Please translate that for people who do not have animal crossing
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4844 (isolation #201) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by davesaz »

Nm misread that on phone.

Code isn't allowed technically but that's moot given the misread.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6212 (isolation #202) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:25 am

Post by davesaz »

A whole lotta stuff gets called "personal" and "abuse" which simply isn't from a 3p point of view. Most people don't know your life story, and many are likely to not be thinking about it if they do know about it.
There are some players who don't have English as a first language, and a whole lot of players who have lived a long life in a different idiom from what you're used to.
Extreme sensitivity is a problem. Tantrums are a problem. They make the game unfun for the people who have to watch them.

Those things said, I do not in any way condone exploiting sensitivity. If the person using terms that are taken the wrong way by the recipient
knows
the term is sensitive, then that's unacceptable.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6258 (isolation #203) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:21 am

Post by davesaz »

All the mech talk aside, I think that the scum* players were pretty towny overall, and that was key to the eventual outcome.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6284 (isolation #204) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by davesaz »

This isn't the best place for the scummies discussion, but the concept has come up of past winners needing to outdo themselves to win again and not just be their normal selves.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6311 (isolation #205) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:26 am

Post by davesaz »

Being non-consecutive nerfed the desperate ducky, and sticky fruit eliminated what would have been a n1 guilty.
If multitasking hadn't been the default, I would have gone ducky N2 which would have moved one of the lynches up a day.
I really didn't like the idea of dying, but will take credit for choosing a player I wasn't sure about. :cool:
I could have flat out revealed what the confessional was saying, but was concerned that looking TMI would get me lynched and the investigation was worth more.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”