Krazy's Post-Apocalypse uPick (Game Over)

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #331 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

ego
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #678 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 677, Pink Ball wrote:I got my third option which was actually my secret first option 'cause I thought it was SO cool but difficult to pull off but Krazy did a great job
But the Wilson volleyball memes would have been so epic. Krazy did offer us other volleyball options but you know, it’s just not the same.:/
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1370 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1368, Krazy wrote:
In post 1366, Past Present Future wrote:
@mod would it against the rules to quote from a public thread on site, neither involving an ongoing game or from a private forum/thread?

~Fu
In general any 'outside influence' is discouraged
But it should be okay if it’s public and doesn’t involve an ongoing game. Quotes from a sign up thread were used in SC 1 and you didn’t object, so why would you have a problem with it now?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1373 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
In post 1369, alimdia wrote:I have some burning questions
1) Why is mastina's name purple. Does that signify list mod or?
In post 1190, The Collectors wrote:Who wants to lynch mastina?

I want to lynch mastina I think

-collector general
In post 1212, The Collectors wrote:@pure boi

Okay, I’m willing to sheep you on mastina at this point.

I think we may be doing a thing where we’ve both found scum and we want to get our one lynched, but can we try to work together on this? I don’t think the stall out is a compelling reason to read alim as town, because if it’s a town wagon on scum, what exactly are scum gonna do? Bussing late doesn’t buy a lot of towncred for the loss of a buddy. And trying to hard protect is semi-suicidal because if they got a counterwagon going and we lynched alim tomorrow it would be awful on associatives. The easiest option as scum is, imo, to try and ride it out on the assumption that wagons that get high early on often dissipate due to paranoia by later in the day, especially under the heat of the deadline.

And I think the lack of final votes to put it close are more likely indicative of a scum wagon than a town one.

But anyway, back to the main thing. I think it’s entirely possible that deb is scum but I don’t feel strongly about it. I don’t feel crazy strong on alim!scum either but I feel p good about it. So my question is, as I don’t see why we can’t both be right, and I already have a wagon on alim in a pretty good place that you agree is mostly down driven and constituted of town: could you please go with me on this one? And then I’ll work with you on deb tomorrow if I’m still around.

If you can get a big shift onto deb I won’t fight you really, but I do prefer alim and he’s a bigger wagon rn. Your vote would put him at L-2. But like I said, we may well both be right in which case we need to just pick what we’re doing.

-collector general
Okay now for the case on me, which is still nothing??? Its almost as shit as the original mastina case on FL. Let me try to defend nothing?

In guns and roses 3, Mena scum pushed Amrun town hard, also for a shit case, that even me, his scumbuddy noted. When the wagon got big and stalled, he started pushing ddl town. In this game, I think I'm Amrun and ddl is mastina. At this point I've got low motivation cos of a non existent case on me and most people treating anything I say in a scummy context, so I'm willing to 1 for 1 Collector and I. You all can lynch me first and when I flip town, ya can lynch Collectors the next day, no matter how he tries to get out of it. Or vice versa.
In post 1358, Past Present Future wrote:
In post 904, alimdia wrote:Gotta love defending myself from this BS case that appeared out of Mena meta'ing me and my relative low activity here, which I've already explained.

And also from Mena not masoning with me in neighbourhood chat then pushing me when I called scum in our neighbourhood PT :mad:
Why would you expect Mena to mason with you? And if you called him scum in your hood, why would you be shocked at him pushing you?

~Fu
Well cos only 2 ppl talked in the chat. You can always treat it as a masonry until you think otherwise.
Scum would have a really hard time giving genuine thoughts and info in the neighbourhood. I think scum-Mena realised that and pushed me when I called him out on this in the hood. It was a good observation on my part, he definitely got scared because I've also been scumbuddies with him in the past and he realised that he can't talk like a mason to me in the hood, nor just not talk in the hood.
Then he started pushing me for a BS reason.

Also, I can also claim, if ya all want.

I think you probably should since your the lead wagon and we don’t have a lot of time left but it’s up to you. We have approximately two days and if you think your claim will get votes off of you, there isn’t much time to build a new wagon, so I think probably the sooner the better, imo.

~Fu
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2612 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2611, Past Present Future wrote:
In post 2608, Past Present Future wrote:Hey, at least he’s posting. I think Auro might be a Creature alt.
Because I'm active as town and lurk out as scum?

-Present (Auro)
No, because Creature makes those same kinds of one-line catch up posts. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3543 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3508, Past Present Future wrote:
In post 3506, Elsa Jay wrote:Alch really shot Mastina? Wow.
Who did you kill? Why?

~ Past
So, scum must have tr CG or considered them a threat, because why would scum kill survivor?

SS I get but why did scum consider CG such a huge threat?

~Fu
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3579 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3578, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 3575, Past Present Future wrote:And if you want to be useful, how about actually answering my goddamned question before you do your blind discredit? Just an extremely helpful suggestion.

~Fu
If this is referring to , the simplest way I can say it is that you lacked the skepticism towards Elsa’s apparent shot on SS that you should have as Town.

No correction: That is untrue. I didn’t EXPRESS that skepticism - definite discernible difference. I was definitely thinking it and you can choose to believe me or not but you seem hellbent on your bad tunnel, so I’m probably just wasting my time with this. You really shouldn’t literally need a building to fall on you to see that I’m bleeding obvtown here but whatever.

~Fu
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3620 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3619, popsofctown wrote:I'm probably pretty likely to start crooning for penguin blood at some point today, that list seemed like too many VTs that aren't at least a little flavored for this setup.
What’s super annoying, is I know that there’s at least three slots, I’m reading incorrectly. And I can’t tell which and I’m pissed at mislynching a slot, I was sure was flipping town and Alch vigging one of my most confident trs. Like @Alch, maybe if you had not disregarded my reads, you might have actually hit scum.

~Fu
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3905 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3903, Dannflor wrote:PPF is still one of my top towns. I don't think that hydra dissonance happens in thread like that if they're scum. It would have to be planned and I don't think that's within the style of any of those players.

I highly doubt Auro or Titus would allow that display to happen in the public thread as opposed to privately on Discord or in a PT. I also think Nancy displays a higher degree of self-awareness and self-doubt as scum and that isn't present here at all; that's reading based off her general attitude and the hydra dissonance fiasco.
I find it kind of sad that we’re being tr off of hydra dissonance and not because I tried to gift Elsa our WTs, my trying to save TSE or being right on Mastina. :/

~Fu
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4384 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4307, Past Present Future wrote:Hectic, you're up.

We're "dolphins", a non human role and we can "summon and send" gifts from the mishmash. We sent a Walkie Talkie to Hectic N1, Fishbowl to Firebringer N2, and a Sewing Kit to Elsa N3. We have Petunias, a volleyball and a towel left.

-Present (Auro)
No fishbow to Fire N1, WTs to Hectic N2 and sewing kit to Elsa N3. We also weren’t told anything beyond the names of said items and no explanations or details whatsoever and that some of them were useless, so we logically assumed sk to be some sort of a protective thing but had no clue about any doc charge. Assuming the slight possibility that we die tonight, we’ll probably be sending the towel out to one lucky player so if scum kills us, I sincerely hope they can think of something fun to do with either a volleyball or petunias.

~Fu
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4385 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4308, Pink Ball wrote:Dude I love petunias
If we live long enough, you may still get them. :P

~Fu
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4386 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4312, Past Present Future wrote:Our top scumread is Popsofctown.
Feel like PB is also 3P.
I'm concerned that Dann doesn't share the scumread.
I think Hectic is strongly town.

-Present
???

If anyone is likely to be 3P, it’s probably Alch.

~Fu
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4387 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4325, Past Present Future wrote:Dann, claim your ability please!
PB, is it possible to have two cops this game? I'm pretty confused by Fire's claim tbh.

-Present
I think so yes, based on Krazy’s response to my questioning her wrt cop’s result investigating a non-human. He said that SS would have gotten a no result on us but that wouldn’t apply to all cop/investigative type roles, so it’s definitely possible.

Also, it would be hella stupid for scum!Fire to have cleared scum!Hectic and even more bizarre for him to have cleared town!Hectic, plus Fire’s commentry wrt his role all read believable to me.

~Fu
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4388 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4332, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 4330, Past Present Future wrote:Hmm you think Pops could be scum with Dats Mist? Pops slipped that DM said they needed "light ammo" when they didn't.

-Present
I'm pretty sure DM claimed needing light ammo or implying it in a convo with alimdia
Can you find that quote? I don’t recall DM ever mentioning it?

~Fu
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4419 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4417, PenguinPower wrote:Sorry - didn’t Auro say this was mylo? What opportunity?
He’s assuming 4 groupscum + 1 SK, which of SC 1 was any indication, is unlikely imo.
Also, in MYLO, often the best strategy is a no lynch but I think it’s probably not MYLO.

~Fu
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4500 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4499, Cephrir wrote:
In post 4494, Past Present Future wrote:
In post 4467, Cephrir wrote:
In post 4448, Past Present Future wrote:
In post 4446, PenguinPower wrote:Yes, I think Ceph-slot is scummier than pops...though I've not been good at reading scumpops.
Ceph always looks scummy. Anyone who played in BP can verify that. Ank was hower bleeding obvtown, so I hard oppose this lynch.

~Fu
:/

That's not true and it's not my fault if you suck at reading me.
You were wrongly sr in BP correct? And ftr, I’m not sr you but without Ank, the best you’d probably be is a null for me atp, sorry. Anyway because of Ank, I’m pretty damn sure you’re town here and after Clover mislynch, I’m not taking any chances.

~Fu
You've played one game with me. "Always" is quite a leap, and it's not accurate at all.
And frankly I was bleeding town all over that thread. RC just decided to ignore it because I didn't want to lynch Wisdom.
I did tr both you and FF before the lynches but I couldn’t dissuade RC but we’re at a very different point in this game with potentially 40% of the living playerlist not being town, so it’s extremely hard not to to get paranoid atp but I think Ank was well beyond her scum range and that’s good enough for me not to want to lynch you. You also don’t sound rehearsed at all, which I think you would be as scum.

So, nothing has happened to change my read on you.

~Fu
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4584 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4582, Pink Ball wrote:Nancy you don't think either of DM or DEB are scum??? And if Alch is SK... then what's your solve??
I wish I had a clue but there has to be at least 3, if not 4, so who are the partners? Who hypothetically either scum!DM or scum!DEB linked with?

Aldo, why do you so strongly tr Penguin and Pops?

Help me see it.

~Fu
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4932 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4876, Krazy wrote:Dr Easy Bake stands victorious... who was he aligned with?

Spoiler:
Town CommuterWelcome to Krazy's Post-Apocalypse upick!

You are Madison, a
town
like, really fast runner
4-shot Commuter

Mech:
You may use one ability or item at night.

ABILITY: Commute -- Run, like, really fast. No one will be able to target you when using this ability. You can use this ability up to four total times.

ABILITY: Scavenge -- you may spend the night recovering items from the home of a dead player. If you are the closest in game order to the player, or the higher role number compared to someone equidistant from the player, you will retrieve the desired item, unless something else overrules this.

CONDITION: Allergies -- You have allergens, which make you vomit a lot and be mistaken for a zombie. Rolecops and alignment cops that successfully target you will return the result "Zombie."

Win:
You win when all threats to the town have been removed.

Game thread here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=81907

Confirm:
Please confirm by responding with your alignment and role name

Wait, that can't be right...

Are you saying...?

Spoiler:
Town wins!

\o/. That’s two town wins in a row, I had absolutely nothing to do with! Woot!
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4933 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4925, Alchemist21 wrote:Some day we will be Town together again.
I know your entire read on our slot never came from town!you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4934 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4928, Alchemist21 wrote:Honestly the Mafia deserved the win here. They played well and my killstreak on them at the end was the only reason they lost.
How did you forget Hectic was. a cop clear? How?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4935 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4929, Hectic wrote:If you killed me and maintained your vig claim, I think you had a real chance of convincing Baker to vote Cephrir over you.
Yeah, Alch lost the game when he killed Ceph > you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4936 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4918, Pink Ball wrote:
This was the greatest post of the entire game
+1
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4937 (isolation #22) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4871, Dr Easy Bake wrote:I’m not gonna waste my time explaining, I definitely think you’re scum, but I’m not gonna just hope that y’all kill each other over night. I’m just doing this and hoping I’m wrong about you.
VOTE: Alchemist
How did you think the cop clear was ever scum? I still can’t wrap my brain around that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4938 (isolation #23) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4906, Krazy wrote:PPF items:
Fishbowl -- allows the user to write a last will
Walkie Talkies -- can be used as a one-shot neighborizor
Towel -- useless
Sewing Kit -- can restore a charge to a bulletproof vest
Volleyball -- can be thrown at other players (loud visitor effectively)
Bowl of Petunias -- one-shot roleblocker+machoizer while they "look at the flowers"
Wow, towel was useless? We should have sent DM the petunias and have them use it on Alch.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4939 (isolation #24) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4942 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4940, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 4934, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4928, Alchemist21 wrote:Honestly the Mafia deserved the win here. They played well and my killstreak on them at the end was the only reason they lost.
I’m really forgetful and overlook a lot of things these days. I’m not sure why but my mental state just isn’t what it used to be tbh.
Why do you think that is?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4946 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4944, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 4942, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4940, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 4934, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I’m really forgetful and overlook a lot of things these days. I’m not sure why but my mental state just isn’t what it used to be tbh.
Why do you think that is?
I’m not sure. Maybe because I have trouble sleeping at night and I’m always more tired than I feel. A lot of times I’m kind of stressed out too.

Just the other day I prepaid for some gas and then drove off without pumping the gas. I laughed it off because I was able to get back in time to still get it but there’s something going on with my head.
You really ought to get checked out.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/sleep-aids

and maybe take one of these at night.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4965 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4961, Krazy wrote:Let it hereby be known that the Council of Firebringers have deemed that Pink Ball was the game MVP and it is hereby confirmed. So let it be written, so let it be done
Reading that scum PT. has helped me enormously in hopefully catching scum!PB in future games. Thanks PB. :P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4966 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Subject: Mafia PT -- Post-Apocalypse uPick
Flavor Leaf wrote:I have just the right amount of bravado this game. I’m trying to completely self absorb myself and hyper post, and fight everything.

I call it....The Nancy.
Dafuq? :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4968 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4966, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Subject: Mafia PT -- Post-Apocalypse uPick
Flavor Leaf wrote:I have just the right amount of bravado this game. I’m trying to completely self absorb myself and hyper post, and fight everything.

I call it....The Nancy.
Dafuq? :lol:

Subject: Mafia PT -- Post-Apocalypse uPick
Flavor Leaf wrote:It’s tiring to be this obnoxious. Fuck.
Lolololol
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4970 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4969, Auro wrote:
In post 4312, Past Present Future wrote:Our top scumread is Popsofctown.
Feel like PB is also 3P.
I'm concerned that Dann doesn't share the scumread.
I think Hectic is strongly town.

-Present
I did SORT of solve the game at one point :3
I kinda want to figuratively smack Fire for declaring he was informed that FL was town. We 100% would have pushed for Pops > DM otherwise. If FL hadn’t repped out, I would have never unvoted that slot.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4971 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:37 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4947, Alchemist21 wrote:Thanks, Nancy.
<3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”