Krazy's Post-Apocalypse uPick (Game Over)

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #171 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by chkflip »

mastina are you also mastin2?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #214 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by chkflip »

mastina is hard town.

VOTE: Flavor Leaf

Bunch of scavengers in this town.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #224 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by chkflip »

Absolutely lynch me I'm vanilla and it's so fucking dumb.

My life for you, mastina.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #225 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by chkflip »

Yoink.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #234 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by chkflip »

Sorry to disappoint the mafia God over there but I'm absolutely vanilla town and I already crumbed as much.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #237 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by chkflip »

Why did Adventure Time completely escape me when I sent in picks I'm so upset tbh.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #238 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by chkflip »

Being vanilla in a fucking UPick is hot garbage so I absolutely advocate that you lynch me tbh.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #253 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by chkflip »

/yawn
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #259 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 255, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 253, chkflip wrote:/yawn
Get more sleep
Get more practice at trolling.

You're not good at it.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #261 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by chkflip »

I can see how that's worst than calling them a woat but it isn't exactly different. Calling me obvscum from like four posts is super cute though. Keep at it you might get a worthless slot lynched and that'll be good for VCA regardless of your alignment so I can appreciate that much at least.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #276 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm sorry but no. "I'll explain later" is so classically mastin2 town meta it hurts my brain. God the nostalgia hit like a brick wall.

Yes yes yes please get rid of me.

Don't like speedlynch tho D1 needs to be informative.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #278 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by chkflip »

Neat!
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #281 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by chkflip »

I don't deal in WIFOM narratives, friend.

If I was scum

Why didn't I x if scum

None of that shit has ever or will ever come out of my posts. I don't even put myself as a town read in lists ffs. Doing so is silly and not my style. Just some future reference for you bud.

Pedit: good that means I can check out. ttfn!
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #286 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by chkflip »

I don't see how my discrimination toward being vanilla in a fucking u-pick, my posting consistency, or my attitude toward being lynched are really indicative of me "checking out" but from history I'm not really interested in engaging with you beyond this Penguin.

I've in no way "checked out," it's more that I welcome an informative wagon on me in this vein because it protects what town does have, ultimately protects a town read of mine, and will provide information on future days if this isn't rushed. I'm the martyr you don't deserve, friend, but it doesn't surprise me in the slightest that you of all people didn't pick up on that.

You showed the kind of person you are and what you think of me as a person, actual alignment aside, and that's okay.

I forgive you.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #289 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by chkflip »

Yet I'm still engaging in a manner that will further help the state of the game in the future.

So.....................
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #294 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by chkflip »

I was still talking to Penguin there but keep at it bid you're so good at this.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #303 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by chkflip »

Difference in opinion and theory, I guess.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #336 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by chkflip »

What do the numbers mean?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #412 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:21 pm

Post by chkflip »

Having an ego with mafia is the strangest fucking thing to me. So gross.

I don't have a preferred alignment but I'll tell you what. If I sent you Trash Can Man, the psychopath who slow rolls into Las Vegas at the end of The Stand driving a nuclear missile on a Goddamn golf cart and you go "lmao vanilla town" you can absolutely expect me to shit on you for at least a couple days for that. The scavenge thing is interesting but likely more worthless than "My VoIcE aNd My VoTe" so yeah. Salty peanuts gfy.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #415 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:30 pm

Post by chkflip »

That's a lot of words for how little you're actually saying. Talk about surface level. :lol:

So nobody else thinks the numbers thing in the vote counts is weird?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #419 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:37 pm

Post by chkflip »

So I just realized that our roles were rolled for power.

And the numbers thing might just be a weird algorithm problem from the code Krazy is using.

I'm absolutely always angry.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #477 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:42 pm

Post by chkflip »

The flailing here is fucking laughable.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #484 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:46 pm

Post by chkflip »

"I only x as town" Jesus Christ. That's WIFOM and I won't acknowledge it beyond what it is, bud.
In post 429, Superb Subtlety wrote:
In post 412, chkflip wrote:Having an ego with mafia is the strangest fucking thing to me. So gross.
That's actually fair.

God that game humbled me greatly and I'm very thankful for it.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #491 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:50 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 480, Dats Mist wrote:What here is flailing exactly? I don't get the FL's wagon either
-D
His posting frequency with little actual content within the posts, the moderate trolling, the buzzwords. It's an air of confidence that I'm familiar with. The presentation, however, is lackluster as is pinging me in a negative way.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #502 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:22 am

Post by chkflip »

A statement equivalent to "no u" deflection, stammering that his empty posts ARE in fact content (they aren't), and an insult. That's his rrsponse. This is AFTER he just quotes the same post and says "town case" -- a totally chalk full post of ripe unmanufactured words that actually mean anything at all.

But I'm supposed to believe this flailing, insult-driven drivel is content. I'm supposed to read this and think it isn't anything more than baseless shade and deflection wrapped up in a pretty little ball of charisma.

/yawn
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #507 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:23 am

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: Flavor Leaf

fffffffiiiiiiiine Nancy you probs right I be tunnelin.

mastina still hard town tho.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #513 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:55 am

Post by chkflip »

alimdia, meta.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #627 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:17 am

Post by chkflip »

Haha TSE town.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #661 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by chkflip »

alimdia, you asked how I got the read. That's my answer.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #664 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by chkflip »

The avatar. It's one of them there pocket mons.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #666 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by chkflip »

It's super effective!
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #673 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 670, Elsa Jay wrote:It's gross.

Also, Chk got post 666. That's the sign of a Serial Killer.
tbf all three of my flavor choices were renegade/psychopath murderers. This was obv before I realized the flavor didn't matter and roles were rolled before generation.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #683 (isolation #32) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:58 pm

Post by chkflip »

TSE, "I don't like this post" is okay. "I don't like this post because x" is so much better. Please elaborate and always assume you're speaking to an alphabet town.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #685 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by chkflip »

What intrigues me is that they're scum reading and, joking or not, sheeping the same person. Given context I don't think it's enough to scum read alimdia, but it's certainly an interesting take.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #709 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:05 am

Post by chkflip »

Wow hot take damn near half of the players might contain the scum team. Fucking aces detective work there Eclipse. Holy dog shit.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #726 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:29 am

Post by chkflip »

Sorry not sorry? Not including yourself, the list is one name shy of literally half the remaining player list. It's such a fence sitty attempt at taking a stance or being edgy or some shit. I can't even
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #731 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:58 am

Post by chkflip »

I'll bite.

Can you separate the scum reads from the null reads?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #748 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:27 am

Post by chkflip »

"everybody else"
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #881 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by chkflip »

Let's go, bitch.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #893 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: alimdia
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #998 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by chkflip »

Yeah, this might be too weird even for mastina.

I'll look back in a little while.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1021 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by chkflip »

This is getting incredibly boring. Meta matches up with mastina.

Can we, like, do something here? Beuller?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1024 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by chkflip »

While theoretically amusing, I don't think there's anything one can do to make mastina not go full mastina at any given point.

It just feels like this is dragging. There's no rush here, of course. I'm just... bored I guess? I thought that this game with this playerlist was going to be more entertaining and, well, it isn't.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1026 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by chkflip »

What makes you think they're particularly worthwhile kills?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1045 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by chkflip »

Eclipse... I'll bite. Square up, homie.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1056 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by chkflip »

Hi pot, meet kettle.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1058 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:50 pm

Post by chkflip »

It's a pretty common adage.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1060 (isolation #47) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:05 am

Post by chkflip »

You're insulting someone you have no business insulting, sunshine.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1112 (isolation #48) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by chkflip »

Heads of a hydra talking amongst themselves. Because that's not what a PT is for, no. Hydra dissonance is why I forever distaste for them. Side note: echoing Jay here as well.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1113 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by chkflip »

Stalled wagons are typically scum wagons.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1129 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:02 pm

Post by chkflip »

@mod: request replacement. apologies.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4930 (isolation #51) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:32 am

Post by chkflip »

Sorry for leaving the game. Personal issues bled in and then I just couldn't handle it. Apologies to game and mod.

I love all of you. gg

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”