Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5673 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:18 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: TSE

I don't care for the AtE, rapid position swaps and not reading.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5686 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5680, Amrun wrote:
In post 5673, Titus wrote:VOTE: TSE

I don't care for the AtE, rapid position swaps and not reading.
Titus, I love you, darling, and I’m so sad you pulled scum.
I love you too and I'm sad you're pushing this wrong angle. Time and TSE's flip will tell me more about your alignment and motivations.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5687 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5685, Miss Lane wrote:UT is intentionally obtuse, I think. I've never played with them before but I've also never played with anyone that I can even compare them to in how abrupt their posts are. Every time they say something it's like hitting your head on a pipe you'd never noticed was there before -- their posts regularly knock me off balance. I imagine that it's probably purposeful. Is that scum indicative? Quite possibly. I don't know past that. I need to go to work but I'll look at them more when I get back.
No. That's UT.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5692 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5688, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 5687, Titus wrote:
In post 5685, Miss Lane wrote:UT is intentionally obtuse, I think. I've never played with them before but I've also never played with anyone that I can even compare them to in how abrupt their posts are. Every time they say something it's like hitting your head on a pipe you'd never noticed was there before -- their posts regularly knock me off balance. I imagine that it's probably purposeful. Is that scum indicative? Quite possibly. I don't know past that. I need to go to work but I'll look at them more when I get back.
No. That's UT.
Why? I think you're town?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5696 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:26 am

Post by Titus »

That. Voting so it shows in my ISO.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5702 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5698, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 5696, Titus wrote:VOTE: TSE

That. Voting so it shows in my ISO.
Would you join the Vork wagon instead?
I would. I haven't had any interaction with Vork, so I'd prefer TSE who is actually scummy versus a null read.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5705 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Vork

Appealing to my sense of wagonomics, I'm in until I can verify. I also like the rationale especially compared to the reasons some players got on my wagon.

#pocketed
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5918 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5831, Miss Lane wrote:VOTE: Titus

For Klingoncelt
Da Faq?

She's not even in this game and we haven't played together in years.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5919 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5740, Menalque wrote:So is that a no on takers for a UT lynch then?
I'm a little concerned UT doesn't know how much I hate d1 or how behind I am (I still consider this practically d1). But his tone and actions still match town. UT will come around eventually. I have faith in that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5920 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5908, Nero Cain wrote:scum Mastina, as a gladiator, outted her power and continued to hold town hostage with it.
I claimed mafia suicide bomber once. Lynched the town who CCed me. That was fun.

I'll await my execution now, you got your vote.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5921 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5910, EspressoPatronum wrote:Again, we will likely be able to sort TSE with greater certainty later. We just need to know what role goblins play in this game.
Why suppose goblins all play the same role with the Orc flip and flavor implying they were bad?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5928 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5926, Amrun wrote:
In post 5920, Titus wrote:
In post 5908, Nero Cain wrote:scum Mastina, as a gladiator, outted her power and continued to hold town hostage with it.
I claimed mafia suicide bomber once. Lynched the town who CCed me. That was fun.

I'll await my execution now, you got your vote.
Is this a scum claim or what? You could claim, if town? Do you have anything to share?

This makes me want to lynch it more. Kinda concerned it’s town giving up but cannot bank on that right now.
Lynch it? Distancing yourself now from the mislynch. She/her are my pronouns.

Second, I am not claiming because I don't think TSE will shoot me and scumclaim himself. Why give scum the info? I am here, loud and proud to scumhunt.

Speaking of which, where has your scumhunting been lately?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5974 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5960, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 5954, Menalque wrote:Plus there’s plenty of benefit to scum to get a quick mislynch on town!titus and I’m happy to let her get into the game to see if she produces more later on

She hasn’t done anything that’s pinged me as obviously scummy and so I’d rather sort her later, even if I’m not actually certain she’s town
Her reaction to pressure was super scummy idk how you can defend there. Is mod known for safeclaims? Btw?
Really? I claimed I'd be there. Amrun fakes a nebulous guilty on like half the game. I come back as promised. I lurked the early half because of real life.

This creates a wagon on me. I get frustrated because scum take a shot at me.

Just what the fuck is scummy about being pissed on having to blow my alt to defend myself?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5984 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5975, Menalque wrote:Titus I would still quite like you to explain your vote on me
It was a troll vote to see reactions later when I'd have time to dive later. I wanted to try and do something despite having no time IRL.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5987 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5977, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 5974, Titus wrote:Just what the fuck is scummy about being pissed on having to blow my alt to defend myself?
wait
In post 5636, Virgo the Immaculate wrote:
Mod: Please replace me with my main, Titus. I feel scum figured this out and it's not fair to town.
can you elaborate on this, since apparently it was a defense
Yes. You know by now I'm weaker early. Add in real life blocking me from contributing, and you have an easy mislynch lined up.

This is why I feel Amrun timed his obscure guilty when did did. I would quickly lose my viability as a lurker mislynch.

VOTE: elements
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5991 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5990, Untrod Tripod wrote:.so you tactically replaced out of your alt into your main because you felt it would make you harder to lynch
Mislynch. Partially. Also, if scum were going to use my weaknesses against me but town didn't have that knowledge, then town is at a disadvantage. I would have been gamethrowing.

If I explained my real life situation, everyone would have known who I was anyway. It was the least confusing, most pragmatic solution. I personally hated it but it gives town the best chance to win.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5996 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5994, RCEnigma wrote:Did you ever explain who you thought knew Virgo was a Titus alt?
Not the specific names. It technically could be findable by anyone if they knew where to look. I have a distinct voice and also possibly matching V/LA times.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5999 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5992, RCEnigma wrote:Like if you came back and gave your thoughts on the game or even picked like an association that you wanted clarification on then I probably wouldn't have had an issue.

But your reactive and not proactive and I haven't seen reactive Town!Titus before.
I need fewer people alive to get a sense of the land before being too proactive. I have commented on what I see, as I see it. I really don't have the time for more.

My reads develop based on slots interacting with each other.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6000 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5998, RCEnigma wrote:Is Amrun one of the players you think would look for a connection like that?
Possible. She's been gone for years, so I don't remember her style.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6003 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5997, AaronFrost wrote:I had no idea Virgo was Titus.
That's because you're a cute little newbie.

*makes Mom baby talk noises*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6004 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6001, RCEnigma wrote:Because your argument kind of pivots on Amrun knowing you're Titus and not just Lurker McLurkerson taking up space.
Sort of. That would be the easiest solution, and that could be provided by any scum.

It could be opportunistic jumpers. The refusal of Amrun to talk about anything else makes me doubt it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6006 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6005, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 5999, Titus wrote:
In post 5992, RCEnigma wrote:Like if you came back and gave your thoughts on the game or even picked like an association that you wanted clarification on then I probably wouldn't have had an issue.

But your reactive and not proactive and I haven't seen reactive Town!Titus before.
I need fewer people alive to get a sense of the land before being too proactive. I have commented on what I see, as I see it. I really don't have the time for more.

My reads develop based on slots interacting with each other.
Ok. What do you think of Nero/Vork? Bingle/Wooper? FL/Menalque? Bbmolla/gobble? Menalque/UT?

All of these are somewhat meaningful interactions between players that aren't centered around you.
I'll give a detailed answer this weekend, when I can do a deep dive.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6009 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6008, EspressoPatronum wrote:VOTE: Titus

I don't like the reasoning for revealing her alt and I don't think it holds up to scrutiny. I also find it hard to believe she has no reads at this point in the game.

If I'm wrong on this, I'll happily join on Elements tomorrow bcz he's also sus.
That's because I do have reads. I don't have a particular slot as scum though

I have Amrun --- TSE --- The Fonz

You and Elements (because of your vote change in position on me, wk to vote rapidly).

Nero, UT and Melanque are all likely town.

Most, except for the Melanque read and the comment on you exist in my ISO already.

I don't have anything I feel confident pushing bc I lack time to verify what I see is accurate.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6011 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:57 am

Post by Titus »

You go from persuading me to vote Vorkuta to voting me, acting like I'm town the whole time. That posture doesn't change that rapidly organically.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6012 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6010, Menalque wrote:
pls pls spell my name right
Sorry. I'm really bad on that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7478 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by Titus »

Hey sorry for the delay. I've been struggling with divorce related depression. You guys deserve better.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7643 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7635, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7632, Pink Ball wrote:Vote Vork then, fuck off with the new wagons
I am voting Vork, dummy.
I think I am voting Vork but just to be sure

VOTE: Vork
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7648 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7558, Nero Cain wrote:b/c it is
ate
?Like if this doesn't appeal to your emotions then you have no heart. If Titus is going though something then I feel for her. Should I not?
People can still feel for me and think I am scum. Catch is the reason my wagon is static is because informed minority are pushing it to save their own before I can vca.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7650 (isolation #28) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7644, Cephrir wrote:
In post 7631, Nero Cain wrote:Also, DD getting lynched over Vork d1 prob has something to do with it.
Because if there are two wagons, one of them must be on scum?
If Vork flips scum, lynch Ceph tmo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7669 (isolation #29) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7664, Cephrir wrote:
In post 7650, Titus wrote:
In post 7631, Nero Cain wrote:Also, DD getting lynched over Vork d1 prob has something to do with it.
I badger people about thinking vote counts are important literally every game.

You know this.

Why has it suddenly become alignment indicative?
Because vote counts are important and you are defending Vork
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7672 (isolation #30) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:51 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7669, Titus wrote:
In post 7664, Cephrir wrote:
In post 7650, Titus wrote:
I badger people about thinking vote counts are important literally every game.

You know this.

Why has it suddenly become alignment indicative?
Because vote counts are important and you are defending Vork
Second, my premise relies on Vork scum. If you think both of us are town, then my association never comes to pass.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7677 (isolation #31) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7675, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 7667, pisskop wrote:also what is vorky? L-2?

We want tse to execute, right?
He could but from what I recall he prolly won’t
Why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7679 (isolation #32) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:58 pm

Post by Titus »

I may have put Vork on L minus 1. My vote was on Elements
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7681 (isolation #33) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7680, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7678, Cephrir wrote:
In post 7676, Nero Cain wrote:Mena, If Icon's slot is nullscum why did you not want that lynched/vigged?
If you put on your detective hat and search the thread really hard I bet you can figure this one out!
What was that tell about others answering a question not directed at them?
Garcia
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7684 (isolation #34) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7682, pisskop wrote:
In post 7677, Titus wrote:
In post 7675, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 7667, pisskop wrote:also what is vorky? L-2?

We want tse to execute, right?
He could but from what I recall he prolly won’t
Why?
this.

why wont he, why would we not rope him for not.
TSE is probably scum
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7689 (isolation #35) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7687, pisskop wrote:
In post 7683, Gamma Emerald wrote:Last I recall TSE townread Vork
so we either lynch vork and go after tse pending the flip or he executes and demonstrates that he isnt a fibber.

he's just a weaker dayvig with that power.
Then why am I not a corpse
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7694 (isolation #36) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7690, pisskop wrote:because something something spiderman.

i really dont know the details or else id be hard pushing him or hard defending him
And why do you not know those details?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7696 (isolation #37) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7695, pisskop wrote:ummm because im a midlevel retail worker and its the holiday season?
Fair enough. I wanted you to think of players who impacted you because I assumed everyone but md has no life atm.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7704 (isolation #38) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7703, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:VOTE: Titus
Why aren't you shooting me or Vork?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7706 (isolation #39) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7459, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 7458, Menalque wrote:I’d quite like one of dave/miss lynch/amrun to case me because I think it’ll be a lot harder to do than it is to just throw shade in my direction and give me clear arguments on why I’m scummy and where that I can actually argue with
I’d prefer miss lynch out of everyone.
As their entire ISO is just shading others.
This is his last post before voting me.

Miss Lynch is voting me.

Highlighting the obvious here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7714 (isolation #40) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7708, Amrun wrote:Titus, you’re within execution range. You should probably claim.

P-edit: it was a joke, Dave.
I'm not claiming until I get an answer from TSE about why he hasn't shot Vork or why he's aligning with his top suspect.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7717 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:31 pm

Post by Titus »

Second, I am pretty certain TSE is faking and only voting me because I called him out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7723 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:35 pm

Post by Titus »

Well, I know a way we could force TSE to answer, put Vork in hammer range.

If I had important, urgent info to out that couldn't be figured out by my flip+hypothetical crumbs (if applicable), I would have.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7725 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:37 pm

Post by Titus »

Xofelf, what are your feelings on Vork? I only remember your post on me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7731 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7730, Amrun wrote:Pretty sure he is executable.
TSE is likely just as fake.

TSE has also stopped posting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7738 (isolation #45) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7732, xofelf wrote:Like am I okay to lynch this? Yes. Is it my preference? Not really. I am sorry you're going through a bunch of stuff and maybe that is why you come across vastly different than my townTitus experiences with you(I think that's all i've had so far??? idkkk) but, something feels off with you that I don't believe is just that. Maybe you claim and I understand why you feel off, but yeah idk. You aren't my top uncomfy player slot, just the one that I think could in fact be lynched today in the deadline we got.
I largely get this. I haven't done larger, meta analysis I am known for. That's fair. In fact, I feel yours is one of the few decent votes on me. I still hope that you'll see the gears starting to move now.

However, I won't claim to correct you. Claiming here is stupid.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7740 (isolation #46) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7739, Amrun wrote:
In post 7738, Titus wrote:
In post 7732, xofelf wrote:Like am I okay to lynch this? Yes. Is it my preference? Not really. I am sorry you're going through a bunch of stuff and maybe that is why you come across vastly different than my townTitus experiences with you(I think that's all i've had so far??? idkkk) but, something feels off with you that I don't believe is just that. Maybe you claim and I understand why you feel off, but yeah idk. You aren't my top uncomfy player slot, just the one that I think could in fact be lynched today in the deadline we got.
I largely get this. I haven't done larger, meta analysis I am known for. That's fair. In fact, I feel yours is one of the few decent votes on me. I still hope that you'll see the gears starting to move now.

Serious question - do you feel my vote on you is bad? If so - why?
First, it's been predicated on a large pool guilty you outed early.
Second, you've done zero analysis on the people who did jump on.
Third, you've largely only talked about me when I have been here.

I have asked you to do these things and got crickets.

I can draw a few theories of partnerships between you TSE Vork and The Fonz from it. I don't have enough to substantiate it though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7744 (isolation #47) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7741, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why Fonz
Look at Amrun's list. The Fonz is on it and has done jackshit
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7746 (isolation #48) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5436, Amrun wrote:{The Fonz, Untrod Tripod, Pine, Virgo the Immaculate (Titus), gobbledygook, Pink Ball
Ftr here is the list
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7753 (isolation #49) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7750, Iconeum wrote:
In post 7746, Titus wrote:
In post 5436, Amrun wrote:{The Fonz, Untrod Tripod, Pine, Virgo the Immaculate (Titus), gobbledygook, Pink Ball
Ftr here is the list
wasn't there confirmed shooting power in this list?

why are we lynching outside of this?
A) The list is huge
B) The list is not confirmed to anyone but Amrun
C) The list, even if accurate, might only contain one scum, which may leave 9 to 10 outside

Why are you voting me?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7756 (isolation #50) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by Titus »

@TSE, Why is Vork town?

Why haven't you shot me or one of the other wagons in range throughout the day?

I'm not claiming.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7757 (isolation #51) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7754, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 7751, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 7738, Titus wrote: [...]
Not necessarily, imo.

Not claiming here is good if Vork gets lynched, but TSE could complicate things for you. If he gets back and decides to execute you over Vork, you'll have missed the opportunity to claim + possibly save yourself.
I can only Execute the top wagon.
When the top wagon because Titus I’ll Instantly execute.
Oh look another excuse on why TSE can't shoot scum
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7759 (isolation #52) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:15 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm going to bed.

Lynch Vork
Then TSE
Then Cephrir

Then reconsider Amrun and the Fonz after that or if anyone in that pool flips town

Gn
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7822 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7817, Amrun wrote:
In post 7816, Iconeum wrote:
In post 7814, Nero Cain wrote:I'm v confused. You were voting Virgo, Titus subs in on her main and then you didn't want to lynch Titus?
yeah this
Because he'll look hella bad when I flip green. When I was Virgo, I was a VLA lurker ok to lynch. When I'm Titus people know my end game utility and can't be on me for no reason.

Oh and UT, assuming you're manipulated, manipulating you onto Vork is a win win for scum. Also, the manipulator might not be scum (it's not me just saying). I once had a role where I shut the lights off and made everyone vote anonymously as town.

WHY?!
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7824 (isolation #54) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:49 am

Post by Titus »

Ugh my words edited into the post...Amrun only said why
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7835 (isolation #55) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:05 am

Post by Titus »

I'm trying to sleep again. I think Ico might be whiteknighting but I need tmo to look into that.

I could just be in a place where everyone is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7866 (isolation #56) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:10 am

Post by Titus »

@TSE, Why is Vork town?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7870 (isolation #57) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7867, Miss Lane wrote:Today, on posts that aged particularly poorly:
In post 7117, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 7116, Miss Lane wrote:Titus has also vanished and still isn't really scum hunting
Yeah but you want to know what also vanished from Titus?

Spoiler:
The votes that were on them!
I was absent sitewide. :/
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7946 (isolation #58) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:52 am

Post by Titus »

I'm drained today. I'll try to be back tonight.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #12735 (isolation #59) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:53 am

Post by Titus »

Good game everyone. I hope all had fun. Sorry for not resisting my lynch as normal.

@chkflip, my lightning rod go

[Actions that impact them]
[All other actions]

A lightning rod that's started to act cannot be stopped. Nothing stops the storm in a true disaster movie.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #12761 (isolation #60) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 12748, chkflip wrote:I do want to say that any and all constructive criticism is more than welcome and aopreciated. You and I may not see eye to eye, I just want to be clear that I'd rather not see my hard work and 500 pages devolve into dissent and argument. I'm more than certain that there may be quite a few remarks as such and I just want to say they're welcome. All I ask is that we allow such things to be said and I'll handle them however I see fit.

I still love all of you even if we agree to disagree.
+1 I wish I didn't have so much RL. This game deserved better from me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #12843 (isolation #61) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by Titus »

Thanks for hosting chkflip! Drunk Titus appreciates the game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #12845 (isolation #62) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by Titus »

I am so taking that for Friday night DnD. If you wanna come lmk.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #12847 (isolation #63) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by Titus »

<3
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”