Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #3144 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by Korina »

Ok, I'm unsilenced. I didn't roll cult, so I'm not really gonna play that much, plus I'm currently busy with a few other things. If someone could surmise everything that's happened, that'd be appreciated, since I'm not reading nearly 100 pages.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #3646 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Korina »

I didn't roll cult so I don't really feel that invested in the game atm, plus with like 40 people alive, I still need to read like the last 120ish pages, which I really don't want to do.
If someone wants to surmise them for me, or give me any information I need to know, that'd be great.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #3649 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Korina »

Ok, that still doesn't help the fact I have 50 pages to read, plus my phone screen got cracked through my case, so I have to get it fixed, plus I have a doctors appointment today.

pedit: I'll look at Vork's iso later, since I seem to always disagree on scumreads on Vork when I'm playing with them.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #4279 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:54 am

Post by Korina »

Contribution of the day: It's way too fucking cold outside, and I still have a lot of shit I'm probably not gonna read.
Creature could be town, but I'd appreciate it if he didn't keep adding so much for me to read.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5144 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:44 am

Post by Korina »

In post 5079, gobbledygook wrote:VOTE: Korina
In post 5093, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 2393, RCEnigma wrote:It said Korina was silenced for 3 days or something.
:?:

*gobble* *gobble*

HURT: Korina
These are the quotes you're looking for gobble:
In post 1, chkflip wrote:
Korina has been
silenced
!
They may not speak in-game for (expired on 2019-11-10 22:00:00), or until a winner has been chosen for the pre-d1 election. Whichever is sooner.
In post 15, Korina wrote:/in 7

If I don't roll cult I'm gonna lurk and bitch about it in thread.
If I don't get culted n1, I'm still gonna lurk and bitch about it in thread.
If I do roll cult/get culted N1, I'm not sure what I'm gonna do. Probably actually try because I got culted.

That is also assuming I can get culted. If I can't get culted in general, that's all my posts will be. Just me lurking and bitching about not rolling cult, until I get bored of that and actually start trying.
Sorry, I didn't roll cult, nor did I get culted N1, so I'm contractually obligated to do as I said. I'm not gonna bitch about not rolling cult though.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5189 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:10 am

Post by Korina »

If I got culted n1, I wouldn't even bother posting anything in reply. I'd be too busy freaking out about the fact I finally got culted to really care about the main thread.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5199 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:16 am

Post by Korina »

In post 5191, davesaz wrote:@Korina That reads like you joined the game intending to actually play only if you got culted. Not an especially good look...
Spoiler:

Also that was the goal of me joining.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5242 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:13 am

Post by Korina »

In post 5236, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 5196, Cephrir wrote:
It was funny how Korina's desires were a self-unfulfilling prophecy.
Except when it comes around to night 2, when cult can recruit Korina with impunity because Korina implied he would actually start playing the game on day 3.
What? When did I? If anything, I'd start playing when there's like 20ish players left, or if someone asks me something. Otherwise, I'm just gonna lurk and bitch about not rolling cult.

I fucking hate that I didn't roll cult, fml. I just fucking wanna roll cult.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5268 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by Korina »

Because what does town gain from claiming surv? Sure, immunity from pretty much all actions and NKs, but if you're
that
important of a role, why not ask for any protectives to be on you?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5272 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by Korina »

And I'm Korina. I get that's something you'd reasonably do. Hell, that's something I'd reasonably do. But if I'm that important of a town role that claiming survivor comes to mind to try to survive, I'm just gonna tell protectives to be on me.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5275 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by Korina »

Claiming survivor as town lets scum know you're important too.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5278 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by Korina »

At least with calling for protectives, if you die and someone later claims doctor, they get lynched unless they can reasonably explain why they weren't on you.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5283 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by Korina »

If you claim surv as town, and you're not important, you deserve to be killed imo.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5290 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by Korina »

But at the same time, imo, if you claim surv, you kinda deserve to die regardless.
Doesn't matter if you're claiming to side with whoever, as long as you live, you're still going against somebody.

pedit:
if you're important town acting like non-important town, lying about surv - you deserve death for claiming surv.
if you're actually surv, you deserve death for not claiming surv earlier.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5328 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:28 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 5294, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 5290, Korina wrote:But at the same time, imo, if you claim surv, you kinda deserve to die regardless.
Doesn't matter if you're claiming to side with whoever, as long as you live, you're still going against somebody.

pedit:
if you're important town acting like non-important town, lying about surv - you deserve death for claiming surv.
if you're actually surv, you deserve death for not claiming surv earlier.
Why.
Survivor wins if they live to endgame. That's it. That's all they gotta do.
That's also the problem with them. They wanna live till endgame. They don't win with anyone in particular, meaning they can freely betray a side if they choose. Sure, they could die as a result, but they're just doing what they can to speed up the game and get to endgame faster. If you're a survivor and you're not claiming that, you deserve to die because I don't know if you're gonna side with me or not. How do I know you're not gonna betray me later on? Meanwhile, if you claim it early, (D1), everyone is aware of that, and isn't really gonna bother with you until you give them a reason to. And, at that point, the entire game revolves around you because everyone wants to win your favor.

pedit:
@RCE No, but I have a murderboner for surv claims.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5332 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:30 pm

Post by Korina »

Ok, but you claimed survivor, and I want to kill anyone who claims survivor. Do you see the problem there FL?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5344 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by Korina »

Wait, did FL claim he was surv in the pre-d1 phase?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5631 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:40 pm

Post by Korina »

I've kinda read the game somewhat, but I kinda wanna vote gobble.
Can someone also explain why the people who are currently being wagoned are?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5642 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 5635, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 5631, Korina wrote:I've kinda read the game somewhat, but I kinda wanna vote gobble.
Can someone also explain why the people who are currently being wagoned are?
Quick summary:
BB vouched for gobble with a friendly neighbourhood claim, so your gobble vote won't go very far.

Virgo wagon: Amrun claimed a list of ppl. One (or more?) in that list can kill town. Virgo is in that list.

Vork wagon: Drew's alt wagon yesterday. Vork is lurking, which may or may not be AI depending on who you ask.
Alright, I’ll look at them later when I have time to read/the energy to do so. Also, the fact gobble is a fn won’t stop me from anger voting him if he doesn’t start using works, unless he literally has a post restriction that prevents him from using words, which I doubt
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5788 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by Korina »

what no it didn't.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5932 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:39 am

Post by Korina »

Yea, I thought you said it was one-shot.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #6947 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:08 pm

Post by Korina »

Prod received. I’m V/LA during the weekend though, so Monday I’ll try to keep up, but honesty, this game has made no sense so far.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #6949 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:11 pm

Post by Korina »

What’s the VC?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #6950 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:11 pm

Post by Korina »

Also, if anyone has a case on Titus, please post it now. I’ll most likely see it Monday.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #6955 (isolation #24) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:15 pm

Post by Korina »

I have no idea who the fuck is being wagoned. That’s why I asked for a VC. If someone wants to explain now while I’m V/LA, I’ll see it Monday.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #6959 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 6957, Menalque wrote:
In post 6928, Menalque wrote:
In post 6909, davesaz wrote:Unofficial VC

TrueSoulEnergy (7) - pisskop, Firebringer, KidAmn, Menalque, Cephrir, Pink Ball, BBmolla
Vorkuta (8) - Nero Cain, Bingle, Almost50, Elements, chennisden, Gamma Emerald, davesaz, EspressoPatronum
Elements (8) - Wooper, Titus, gobbledygook, Dr Easy Bake, zoraster, Rautherdir, Untrod Tripod, AaronFrost
Titus (6) - Iconeum, Dongempire, TrueSoulEnergy, Flavor Leaf, Amrun, Miss Lynch
Menalque - Creature
Flavor Leaf - Vorkuta
+ ceph = 9

+ me = 10
@kori
Ok, but there’s two people these could be on. Which one?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7873 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:24 am

Post by Korina »

I'm not reading the previous 34 pages until later, but I'm here for now. I'll post after classes and when I'm on break.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #12791 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Korina »

Nope. I also wasn't given any flavor.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #12811 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by Korina »

Yea, while I was alive, I preformed all the kills.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #12829 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Korina »

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #12836 (isolation #30) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Korina »

Why was I silenced pre-game exactly?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #12840 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:38 am

Post by Korina »

Yea, that’s what I figured it was related to.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B