Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4536 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:41 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

Y'all done did it! Nice call, G2.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4559 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:46 pm

You played really well ducky, Plum must have left you some good notes because damn you ran with that shit. Major props.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4561 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:47 pm

In post 4557, OkaPoka wrote:I'm going to vet my future dance partners for suicidal behavior
Same lmao. At least I paired with town this time though :shifty:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4574 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:51 pm

G1: Gamma
G2: Espe/??/FF
G3: S_S
G4: Fire/Enter
G5: chennis/Salamence
G6: RC
G7: ??
G8: ??/Bingle

L1: ??/gobble
L2: Plum/ducky
L3: Oka
L4: Ceph
L5: TSE/Ank
L6: Titus
L7: Tammy
L8: Bitmap
L9: Dann/??
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4578 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:53 pm

In post 4575, OkaPoka wrote:there was another g2?
Was there? Idk, I thought FF implied there were more than two.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4587 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:55 pm

Everyone in the dead thread thought G2 was just gonna throw but it was actually a 1000 IQ play :P
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4607 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:09 pm

In post 4598, Bitmap wrote:I feel bad for RC, I think he really tried to do the secret alt but ended up double posting a lot which gave it away.
That's a good point, although the double posting was not the only thing that gave him away... :roll:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4612 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:11 pm

Gamma I thought you played well. You were level-headed in a game that desperately needed more level-headed people. I found it hard to get a read on you, which makes sense given that it was you, but I could easily see your posting as coming from town, and you did what you needed to when the deadline got close.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4673 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:13 pm

In post 4666, Formerfish wrote:You guys really did not like me. I'm sorry.
To be blunt, it looked like you didn't know what you were doing... although it seems like you actually did. :]

Pedit: yes that.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4710 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:32 am

In post 4692, Espeonage wrote:I paired you specifically bc you tried to hide replacement.
I thought replacements were instructed to hide the fact that they were replaced if possible.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4733 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:42 pm

It's okay. Shit happens :P

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”