DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:27 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Day start?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:43 pm

Note that I will be on vacation beginning Wednesday, and will return July 8. Don't replace me! You can lynch me while I'm gone as a substitute for killing me off Night 0.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #520 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:03 pm

I'm back from vacation, will post tomorrow.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #576 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:13 am

vote: ZONEACE

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #666 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:43 pm

I approve of Snaps.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #668 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:48 pm

I disapprove of the following chicken scumbags that aren't voting, or voting for hopeless cases:

Gorrad, Cephyr, The Fonz, chenhsi (no lynch? are you kwayzee?)Luigi Gangsta, BM, Mneme, Kison, Snaps, Vollkan.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #669 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:49 pm

ZONEACE wrote:i realize you were gone for 2 weeks, but could you maybe make a useful post?
I'm already voting for you. That's pretty useful don't you think.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #672 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:55 pm

I changed my mind. I approve of The Fonz though I wish he'd place his vote in a more useful place. Unless I missed something?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #686 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:32 am

Macavenger wrote:Do you approve or disapprove of Snaps? You said both recently.
I approve of Snaps' play and argument but I wish he made a useful vote.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #687 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:39 am

Luigi Gangsta wrote:As for Zoneface, he just seems to be an angry guy especially when being voted for. He was lurking a bit at the start and when hit up about it got angry, he said a few things out of ignorance that could appear scummy, we can't know he is scum from stuff like that on the first day, i think he just has a strange playing style and his judgment is kind of flawed in some places. Again i don't think we can draw the conclusion Zoneface is scum from what we've seen so far.
Scum are often angrier than townies when they feel they are being wagoned "for no reason." It's a medium-sized scumtell in my book, and a medium scumtell is good enough when the player in question is a nuisance to the game. The pros outweigh the cons.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #688 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:42 am

Why are we even discussing "no-lynch?" It's not an option. There is not a chance that we'll agree to this. The Zoneace lynch will be infinitely more useful and informative.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #696 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:42 am

strife220 wrote:
ashmite84 wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Scum are often angrier than townies when they feel they are being wagoned "for no reason." It's a medium-sized scumtell in my book, and a medium scumtell is good enough when the player in question is a nuisance to the game. The pros outweigh the cons.
^This.
Vote: ZONEACE
I'd normally completely agree, but someone say that Zoneace normally plays like an ***hole? If it's his playstyle, then it's a null-tell.
That's not what I'm saying, I'm saying that this kind of high-octane outraged at an "unfair" wagon more often comes from scum than from town, especially early in the game.

Let me explain.

As a townie, I have strength in numbers. If I'm lynched today, it's no big deal, for instance, because first I expect we'll lynch a townie on Day 1, and second, we are many more townies.

If I were scum, and faced dying on Day 1, I'd be much more upset. I'd fell like I'm letting my buddies down, and very soon the scum team will be reduced in numbers, making a win more difficult. Plus, I'd be bound to leave some clues and maybe accidentally give away a buddy or two.

That's why scum gets really upset when they are wagoned early and "unfairly." Of course, the Day 1 case against Zoneace is not exactly rock-solid (like any Day 1 case), but his reaction is most telling.

Besides, this is a mega 28 player game, we need FIFTEEN to lynch, so it's going to be a huge uphill battle to get a majority on any player. We also want to avoid deadline lynches, because it allows scum to avoid detection more easily, they don't have to compromise themselves with their votes.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #812 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:41 am

Ashmite is town.

Regardless of Zoneace's meta, I believe he's scum in this game.

Once again, based on my observation (which some other players disagree with), that scum is more likely to be upset over what they perceive to be "crapwagons" than townies, I am keeping my vote on Zoneace. The barrage of OMGUS suspicion on anyone that thinks he may be scum is a testament to that. I did note that BM, Luigi and armlx to some extent, seem to get somewhat of a free pass, unlike the rest of the players he names.

That's just my read. I think that Zoneace is the scummiest player by far.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #838 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:21 pm

Shteven wrote:My last question, then, is why does DrippingGoofball not have ANY votes?[...] Low overall activity. votes for Zoneace with zero game content in ANY post beforehand.
I was on vacation for two weeks without internet access.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #840 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:46 pm

You want more of me? Be careful what you wish for.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #843 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:59 pm

Kison wrote:Also curious as to why DGB is sold on Ashmite being Town.
It was his tone, and a few things he said that struck me as earnest.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #845 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:01 pm

ZONEACE wrote:How bout ANY CONTENT that isn't so obviously an attempted policy lynch?
Firstly, you're not even being lynched, and secondly, I happen to find you scummy as hell in this game, I have explained why, and my vote is not a policy vote at all.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #847 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:05 pm

ZONEACE wrote:yes and your reasoning was SO COMPELLING AND BELIEVABLE.
Maybe compelling not to you, maybe not compelling to someone else, but that was my reasoning, and not surprisingly, I believe in my own theory. So it is believable.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #898 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:40 pm

Gah! Dead again??? Go town!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2992 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:51 am

I'm very disappointed to have died on Night 1. I suspected the mod did it.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2996 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:25 am

Macavenger killed me Night 1? I shall avenge myself.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”