Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:26 am

Post by Twomz »

/confirm

GL;HF;ectect
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:18 am

Post by Twomz »

*Sings "Rain drops keep falling on my head..."

Vote: Iammars
for old times sake ;) (that's 2 btw).
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:52 pm

Post by Twomz »

....Urge to switch vote to armlx growing.....
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:55 am

Post by Twomz »

Cyberbob wrote:
Monkey wrote:Farside22 obviously didn't know it was a scumtell, does that make it one now?
Who's to say
she
isn't grasping at straws to defend
herself
?
Fixed.

Discussing the nightkill (especially when it hits doc or cop) is normally a scumtell... but it is a weak one because it's not like townsfolk aren't going to notice that the doc died, and are just as likely to mention that it sucks (and mean it more) as the mafia are.

This is on the same level as "first person who posts each day is likely to be mafia because they have more interest in the game and are usually the last to send in night choices." Well, there has to be a first post regardless... so statistically there is a higher chance that a nonmafiaso will post first than a mafiaso will.

BTW, it is actually rainy here in southeast Texas :(. This weather sucks, can't wait for night, hopefully RL weather will change with game weather.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #80 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:44 pm

Post by Twomz »

With 15 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch.

unvote, vote: Niv
1/2 way mark. Interested in seeing how this turns out :).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #93 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:16 pm

Post by Twomz »

/applause Blackberry

I figured it was close to that (or at least hoped... kinda pointless to do it w/ no backup).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #97 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:09 am

Post by Twomz »

farside22 wrote:
Blackberry wrote:
Niv is scum. He targetted MBF last night.

farside22 wrote:
Blackberry wrote:
Niv -- tell the truth about who you targetted last night or you die.
You have to explain better then this. Your vote alone does not send someone to the gallows.
Are you trying to protect him? >_<

FOS: farside2.
No I found it strange comment. Most people dont' role claim first day. (Shrug). Plus Niv said he had no idea what you were talking about. I wanted more information before I decided.
Tracker/watcher is a special case... it's not as powerful as a pure cop, and it is MUCH harder to fake results for. If you get info saying someone targetted the person who died, and you ask them who they targetted the night before and they answer incorrectly, it is VERY likely that the person is scum... but, unlike a scum who can just pretend to be a cop because they know who is scum and who isn't, you can't really fake results all game long, especially if you are wrong on a person.

Therefore... it's a special case ;).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #116 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:14 am

Post by Twomz »

Blackberry, when you are a vanilla townie and you have a "gut feeling" about someone... YOU DO NOT FUCKING FAKE CLAIM TO GET THEM LYNCHED!!!

Sorry for the language, but dammit man... where is a vig when we need one?

FOS: Gorrad
for the hammah so soon... and
vote: blackberry
... I just can't bring myself to believe that a townie would do something like that.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #147 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:07 am

Post by Twomz »

I believed that Blackberry was a tracker that had tagged Niv as targetting the person who died N0. The way he stated his question strongly suggested that he was a tracker, so I assumed that to be true, and when he revealed it only made it seem more likely. The quick lynch should not have happened... which is why my FoS is on Gorrad right now (glare), but with conjured evidence against him, I seriously doubt we would have lynched someone else anyway.

Now, after Niv turned out town, Blackberry is saying that not only he was lying, but that all he really is is the only vanilla townie in the game? With a role name that differs from what the dead players and several townspeople have (it differs from my setup)? The only other person who says theirs is setup like that (so far at least) is xtoxm, who was the person who put Niv at -1 and has pretty much just agreed with and defended blackberry as far as I can tell.

The only thing that is bugging me right now is that a scum group just can't be that stupid... it just is not possible... I can't bring myself to believe it. But at the same time, if Blackberry ends up scum, my vote is going for xtoxm next.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #150 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:49 am

Post by Twomz »

Xtoxm wrote:
I can't bring myself to believe it. But at the same time, if Blackberry ends up scum, my vote is going for xtoxm next.
Or maybe
we're
pulling a WIFOM on you :lol:
You do know that that makes me WAY more suspicious of you right?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #152 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:55 am

Post by Twomz »

@ BlackBerry: Glork could have easily put "there are no vanilla roles" in a mafia goon's role PM. Or you get to ask a yes or no question each night (to Glork). Regardless at this point I don't trust you to do anything beyond attracting the towns attention... omfg... Glork wouldn't put a jester in his game would he?
unvote
... and hammer opportunistically.

Dammit... jester makes almost as much sense as scum and is more dangerous (unless it is an alternate win condition). Stupid brain :(. Who else thinks it's a possible role? Or am I just being really paranoid now? Because it doesn't explain xtoxm's puppy dog behavior to Blackberry... /shrug oh well, I can always revote for him later.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #156 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:04 am

Post by Twomz »

Xtoxm wrote:
Twomz wrote:@ BlackBerry: Glork could have easily put "there are no vanilla roles" in a mafia goon's role PM. Or you get to ask a yes or no question each night (to Glork). Regardless at this point I don't trust you to do anything beyond attracting the towns attention... omfg... Glork wouldn't put a jester in his game would he?
unvote

Dammit... jester makes almost as much sense as scum and is more dangerous (unless it is an alternate win condition). Stupid brain :(. Who else thinks it's a possible role? Or am I just being really paranoid now? Because it doesn't explain xtoxm's puppy dog behavior to Blackberry... /shrug oh well, I can always revote for him later.
I heard in another game that the one who brings up the possibility of Jester is almost always mafia. Can't remember the exact statistic, something like 5/6 I think.
Whenever someone is behaving in a way that is scummy on purpose without looking like they are trying to get lynched I automatically think "Jester" on the off chance that they actually are a Jester. Besides, there's no reason to rush through this day too, we have plenty to discuss.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #167 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:30 pm

Post by Twomz »

I agree with Gorrad in post 158. But I can always put my vote back on Blackberry later. My next two scummiest are Gorrad (for the hammer) and xtoxm (for puppy dogging after blackberry, who I think is scum).

I'll hopefully be able to do a lookup on my suspects tomorrow and build up something at least resembling a case against one of them... if not, then I shall at least try to incite conversation.

*cheers
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #178 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:10 am

Post by Twomz »

I want to wait for the clarification from Monkey on if there was a guilty on xtoxm. Also, were you told in your role pm that you were sane? Because a double guilty looks a lot like paranoid or insane... although, I can't argue with the results ;).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #188 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:10 am

Post by Twomz »

Blackberry, so far your track record suggests you are not telling the truth... just FYI.

vote: Blackberry
that's L-3. For reasons earlier, gorrad's post 158 (makes sense) and monkey's investigation (need to test eventually anyway, might as well be someone I find extremely scummy /shrug).

A lot of my suspicions on xtoxm rely on Blackberry being scum... so I think lynching him first would be ideal. But, that might just be me.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #193 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:34 pm

Post by Twomz »

Blackberry wrote:Twomz (Twomz is mafia, hands down. First bringing up Jester idea and his votes agaisnt me, I can tell by the way he talks that he has no real belief that I am mafia, he just wants me lynched)
Hands down? Why is it a scum tell to bring up jester when it looks to you like someone is trying to get themselves lynched? What about the way I talk makes you think that I think that you aren't scum?

Normally, especially early in the game, believing someone to be scum isn't required for a wagon/lynch, only that there is sufficient evidence to show that they are acting scummy. Rarely will I be able to point at someone the first couple of days of a game and tell who specifically is scum and who is not... if it was obvious the game wouldn't be fun. It is true that you are my top lynch candidate, but it is because I think there is sufficient evidence to prove you are scum, not just because I think you are the scummiest acting player.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #199 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:02 am

Post by Twomz »

hasdgfas wrote:@Twomz: The problem with Jester talk is that we have no evidence of a Jester at all. Jesters are much more common in open games where you know that they are there. If you find someone scummy, it is much more likely that they are scum than Jester, whether it's obvious scumminess or not. Unless we had evidence of a Jester in this game(which we don't), I would simply feel most comfortable lynching the player I think is scummiest, in this case Xtoxm for me. Jester talk just distracts the town, which is never a good thing.
There is acting scummy while trying to look town, and then there is acting scummy while trying to look town and get yourself lynched without anyone noticing that you want them to lynch you. When people act the second kind of scummy, the only logical reasons are 1) They are a jester 2) They don't want to play the game anymore 3) They have some sort of "when I am lynched" ability that they want to use 4) They are too stupid/newby to know wtf they are doing.

I eliminated 2 and 4, and since he said that he is just vanilla... Jester is more likely than bomber, or whatever the rolenames for people who do stuff when lynched is. I am not saying that he IS a jester, I am saying that he is acting like I would expect a jester to act. If you lynch people for acting like scum, why shouldn't you be cautious when they act like a jester?

Of course, this is all only somewhat relevant because the consensus is that Glork wouldn't put it in the game/doesn't go with the theme/they are usually in open games, but I still prefer to be careful then to not think of all the options.

On another note, what are all the players opinions on BB and xtoxm? Do you think both are scum? Just one? Neither? Is there another lynch candidate you want to push for? Is the majority of the town ok with a lynch of one of them? And if so, are we just letting the day go on for discussion while we wait for votes? Has everyone posted recently (actual posts, not just "I'm here, lol @ <player>")?

I think that there is a good chance that they are both scum. The only hitch to my thought on this is whether monkey is sane, insane or paranoid (or effected by the weather, and if so, what is the effect). I would prefer a BB lynch because most of my thoughts of xtoxm being scum depend on BB being scum, so I would be much less suspicious of him if BB were innocent, where if we lynch xtoxm and he is innocent, I would still think of BB as scum.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #215 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:25 pm

Post by Twomz »

@ xtoxm: You are now trying to say you would support a lynch on someone who is attacking you (and the guy that you have been puppydogging after) when there are two guilty investigations on the two of you?

I'm adding OMGUSing and deflecting to the xtoxm tally.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #218 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:31 am

Post by Twomz »

You think I am scum for explaining my opinion on Jesters? This is the same opinion I have in any game where I think there is a possibility of a Jester (or, any game larger than a mini that is not open, regardless of the likelihood, there is always a POSSIBILITY). You chose this one point over the stunt BB pulled on day one and the crazy speed at the end of the Niv wagon?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #245 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:56 am

Post by Twomz »

There are enough different weather phases in the game for us to be able to assume that there is at least some use for each one... with 16 players that leaves little or no room for townies.

ChaosOmega brings up a good point with the wiki post. Testing monkey to make sure is still preferable than just assuming he's paranoid or insane.

IMO, BB is the better lynch, because if he is scum, then xtoxm is most likely scum too, but I see no evidence of it going the other way.

If we do not want to test the investigation results, then I wouldn't mind a Gorrad wagon (I don't know yet if he merits a lynch or not). Heck, any wagon would be ok, as long as we don't let the game stall out this far into Day 2.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #266 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:54 pm

Post by Twomz »

xtoxm wrote:What about my play do you think has been pro-town?
Fixed, and the answer is... nothing.

@armlx: If you vote for BB today, I'll vote for xtoxm tomorrow with you (deal?).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #269 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:54 pm

Post by Twomz »

Wait, asking someone to vote for someone that I think is scum is scummy... but LYING to get the town to lynch someone for no apparent reason isn't?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #278 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:59 am

Post by Twomz »

armlx wrote: Twomz: No deal. I actually believe Blackberry for the moment.
Fair enough, I plan on voting for xtoxm tomorrow anyway ;). Unless of course, something else comes up (it usually does).

PS: I am not trying to set up lynches, I am merely expressing my intention of voting as a step up from scummiest/next scummiest.

PPS: Farside, I didn't understand your post... could you word it differently?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #282 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:50 pm

Post by Twomz »

A: He voted with us for NIV, quickly.
B: He brought up Jester--and then when no one went along with it he revoted me... HUH?
C: He attempted to make a deal to get out xtoxm... WITHOUT even caring what my identity was (unless of course he already knew).
A: It appeared as though a claimed tracker caught someone targeting the dead player. Normally, this means that the player is scum (GASP!). Of course, there is the possibility of gravediggers (always show up as targeting the dead player) and other targeting roles (which would have said that they targeted, although I should have been more doubtful that early on day one). But I suddenly logged on to Niv being dead because of a couple of players voting without thinking (or letting the town discuss anything).
If you want to call me scum for this, you have to admit that you are scummier for starting the wagon with false information

B: I revoted you when someone pointed out that Glork wouldn't put one in a 16 player game that is so involved mechanic wise. I only unvoted because it appeared as if you were actually trying to get lynched (as I said, a good indicator of being a jester).

C: What? You claimed "only vanilla townie". You know what? I don't believe you. Why? Because you have lied before and could easily be lying now. With a game this size, the likelihood of townies is low, and even given that if you could have gotten a townie or two to claim, it would have narrowed down the choices for power roles for your scum buddies. BTW, you don't know how much I wanted to fake claim townie just to see you roast. Luckily, I'm not bad enough a player that I have to fake claim to get someone lynched when I'm town (but just barely).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #311 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:28 am

Post by Twomz »

She's probably an internet lawyer and goes around catching pedophiles or something ;).

Gorrad, you are currently lynch -2, do you want to post a defense... claim... angry noises?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #324 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:52 pm

Post by Twomz »

1) BB: I would probably have changed my vote from you the moment it looked safe, because almost everyone else would be a power role (I'm not just saying this because I have kept my vote on you, just being honest).

2) Xtoxm: If you were a vig, it is very likely that you would be restricted by the weather and would probably not be able to pick when you could vig.

3) All: The game is starting to drag on a bit. Rather than let it grind to a halt (gorrad's claim was just that he has a role that is affected by weather... big surprise) maybe we should start some sort of claiming? A weather claim (what type affects you) might be interesting, being as it is the main mechanic of the game. Personally, i don't think a mass claim would normally be good at this point, but maybe a partial...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #330 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:45 am

Post by Twomz »

Gorrad wrote:The scum could know when to pick us off (ie right before our specified weather), so I'm against it.
Dammit Gorrad >.> I was trying to catch scum for that very reason. (capital letters in #3 spell "A TRAP").

Well, I guess bookitty kinda nibbled... but not enough to jump on :(. It was worth a try /sigh.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #347 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:40 am

Post by Twomz »

TBH, I was thinking about ways to get the game moving along when partial claims came to me, then I realized that claiming weather effects would help the scum more than the town, so I decided to make a fake suggestion to see who would bite. Gorrad kinda ruined it, and Bookitty really didn't jump on it enough to warrant a vote imo, so the experiment was a failure /sigh.

@ Xtoxm: Do you really not get how that was a trap?

unvote, FOS: BB, Gorrad, xtoxm

Is there really any reason that Gorrad has so many votes and the two people with investigation results on them have dead bandwagons? The thought of voting for Gorrad to move the day along keeps bubbling up in my mind, but I really don't think it's a good idea to put him at -1 to lynch.

I have stated my cases against BB and xtoxm, so I really don't know what to do besides try to look at Gorrad now as well.

Gorrad
Day 1: Some sort of attack on Iammars because of pointing out that it looked like someone was breadcrumbing (capitalizing every first letter does look like that, so it's a moot point on Gorrad's part) and then hammers Niv because of a safe bet. Not allowing him to claim is a major mark against him.

Day 2: Immediately lashes into BB (understandable) demands roleclaim then votes (for decent reasons). States a policy of lynching jesters (good or bad depending on the type) and says that Glork probably wouldn't put one in a game he has spent so much time on (a very good point, reason I decided BB wasn't a jester). Says xtoxm is #2 on his scum list. Very vague role claim
Gorrad wrote: 2) I have a power role that only works during a certain kind of weather. I couldn't have targetted anyone last night either, but I'm still a power role. I expect that others have a similar role rule to mine. BB, you should NEVER assume a theme game like this to have only standard power roles, and you should know that. That being said, the more he talks, the more he looks like an idiot townie. My vote's better off on Xtoxm. Unvote, Vote: Xtoxm, HoS: Blackberry
and switches his vote to xtoxm because of changing his thoughts to BB being a stupid townie rather than a gutsy scum. Broke mah trap :x.

And, I don't see anything that screams scum at me like it does for BB and xtoxm, but I don't really see a whole lot of protowniness going on either. Not enough for a vote imo. I'd much rather see a BB or xtoxm lynch.

But, I would like to see an actual not skating around the edges claim Gorrad. If anything made me more suspicious of you it's the fact that you were so vague that it couldn't even be called a role claim. Just say what you do, not when you do it (unless others would prefer to just lynch you without knowing what you do, like Niv ;)).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #364 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:22 pm

Post by Twomz »

armlx wrote: I really don't like Twomz's last post. It's contradictory, inciting, and trying to look productive all at the same time, which is scummy in 3 ways.
I only agree with the third point, because I have been trying to be productive this whole time, and it is still just a hollow shell of an attempt QQ... what parts of the post are contradictory? Inciting? Also, isn't inciting people to vote or think one of the more productive things you can do with your time in a mafia game?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #366 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:29 am

Post by Twomz »

"Progressive reasoning"? I don't even know what you are getting at with that. I have shown MY reasoning, and agreed or disagreed with others reasoning. What else do you want from my reason, desegregation?

Inciting? As in "Inciting the crowd to violence"? I don't really get what you are trying to say with that. I was one of the first people to jump on BB and xtoxm today, and even if you say they were "obvious" it doesn't matter because I think they are both scummy and most likely scum.

I fosed Gorrad because of the whole hammer thing. That isn't enough of a reason for him to be the main suspect in my eyes though, so I did a reread on him, and found little else, so I said so. If almost half the town thinks someone is scummy it is worth looking in on, even if only to look at the cases people on the wagon are bringing up. Being suspicious of someone does not necessarily mean thinking that they are scummy, only acting suspiciously. The hammering was suspicious, and I found little else that would push him from suspicious to scummy imo, yet, he is the vote leader. To me that screams... scum on wagon, or at the very least uncaring townies who just want to jump on someone for a single reason and not look for other reasons beyond a weak first one.

The four suspects right now are
Gorrad - for shaky reasons at best, mainly for hammer. Some could say the weak ass role claim would be a reason to stay on, but no one has voted him after the claim so it wasn't a reason to vote him.

Twomz - I am on all the other 3 suspects lists, and am being put under suspicion for the jester and trap things. There could be other reasons, but if there are I don't remember them, besides, my opinion in this area isn't important.

BlueBerry - Faked claimed day 1 which lead to the quicklynch of a townsperson based on a gut feeling. Role claim that would benefit scum if it was true or false (narrow the target area of townies or allow a scum to live).

Xtoxm - Basically just followed what BB said and tried to deflect his wagon. Also, is one of the only two people so far in the game where all they had is a role name (the other is BB). If you read his posts literally, then there are several times when he basically says he is scum..
Xtoxm wrote:
Twomz wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
I can't bring myself to believe it. But at the same time, if Blackberry ends up scum, my vote is going for xtoxm next.
Or maybe
we're
pulling a WIFOM on you :lol:
You do know that that makes me WAY more suspicious of you right?
Yup :wink:
[quoteThe WIFOM thing was a joke btw, cos of what cyberbob said.
Not some tactic to tryt and make you think i'm town
because i'm scum.
[/quote]

Decided that I was the most scummy player for bringing up Jester AFTER I decided that BB wasn't a jester and revoted him. Almost as if he wanted me bringing it up to stay in the spotlight, but people didn't stick to it enough so he had to bring it up again.

I would willingly vote for BB or xtoxm right now. Gorrad, I don't really think is scum, but I find it suspicious that he doesn't want to actually roleclaim (something I attribute to scum not knowing what to fakeclaim).

So I would order the four top suspects: BB, Xtoxm, Gorrad, Twomz (from most scummy to least scummy). Can we have a mass opinion on this?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #393 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:33 pm

Post by Twomz »

<- is not Curio
u
s George.

@ Gorrad: ...my only problem is that you pretty much claimed a generic claim for this game. I'm pretty sure everyone but scum could say almost what you said, but fill in the blanks you left out. I for one am not satisfied with that claim (I consider it like you were wagoned, then just said that you were a power role in a game where there are no townies, it just doesn't cut it in my book). But, if you're not gonna actually claim or post a defense, w/e. I guess you haven't really been attacked for anything besides the hammer, so I'm unsure of why all the votes are still on you.

@ Blackberry: ? Gonna give me a reason? Or do you just think I'm scummy like your gut told you Niv was scum? If that's the case I'm as good as confirmed town :? [/sarcasm]

@ Farside:
Thinks that Glork would tell mafia there was no vanialla roles (I think that would be an unfair advantage and would hope the Mod would do no such thing).
I said it was a possibility, I've seen mods give scum information for fakeclaims before, and it's very possible Glork has done the same. But again, it's just speculation and it's only day 2 after a rather short day 1, so nothing can be too certain yet.

@ Iammars: If you mean go meta him, I'm gonna need some games that he's been in, and I don't really have time to do so right now anyway. His play day 1 (and so far day 2 imo) is bad regardless of his meta... like KAREN bad.... I don't know if anyone here was in that game though... (mafia 69, ongoing)

Xtoxm is now at -2 to lynch. I don't think we should put him at -1, so I'd say hold off on the votes.
pseudo-vote: xtoxm
Xtoxm, the question was not directed at you, so you don't have to keep on about it. Just let the dialog run it's course.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #419 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:00 am

Post by Twomz »

It sounds to me like Iammars has another player's role name mentioned in his role and he wants to find out who it is before the night where roles of the dead aren't known. I'd probably do the same in his situation.

BTW, after this curious george stuff is taken care of, i'm probably voting for xtoxm. Just FYI.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #421 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:27 am

Post by Twomz »

So your name is "Coroner Rick" but earlier you claimed that you had no rolename, only a role (after blackberry claimed). Why would you lie about that? Or did you think the title added to the Rick negated it?

Post 137
xtoxm wrote:Actually, my name is just my rolename too.
So, were you lying to say Blackberry, are you lying about your role now or were you just confused about your role?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #425 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:11 am

Post by Twomz »

vote: xtoxm

That puts him at -1 to lynch.

Is there any particular reason you have cyberbob, porochaz and myself as "scum"? Because if you thought all three of us were scum, you would be actively pursuing all of us. If you just thought we were scummy with no real evidence, then labeling us "scum" is pushing it quite a bit. Also, labeling people "town" for no given reason this early in the game is folly as well.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #444 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:33 am

Post by Twomz »

1) I am automatically suspicious of "oh, I just need a few days to confirm myself" role claims.

2) If he faked the coroner results, how would we be able to tell the difference? Easy ride to endgame and the possibility of skewing results in favor of the scum.

3) BB: You said that your role was Vanilla townie, and that you had no "name". Xtoxm agreed that he too had no role
name
. Well, now he's trying to say that that's not true, and giving no real reason for it (Coroner is to a role as Coroner Rick is to a role name. Vanilla townie is to a role as _______ is to a role name).

4) Y'all need to start taking everything as truth, seriously, this is mafia. People lie in mafia, and the people that do it the most are SCUM, in fact, there is no real reason for town to lie. Some say that doctors should fake claim, but I don't agree with that philosophy.

5)
farside22 wrote: Why are you quick to lynch him after he names you as scum and now his claim? No one is going to know today what his role is if he is lynched due to the weather. You were on my list of scums with good reason. I'm now more certain with this vote.
He's been calling me scum all day, I could care less what his opinion on me is. But, out of nowhere he claims two other people that he hasn't even brought up points against (to my knowledge) are scum as well.

No one will know what his role would be if he dies TONIGHT. We are under the warm weather warning that makes it 6 to lynch, not blizzard or fog which denies us role knowledge upon death (that's tonight unless I am mistaking the mechanics somehow).

So, I can kinda understand the quick lynch, although counting off how far he is from lynch when I vote him doesn't help the "quick lynch" goal imo, but why else do you think I'm scum?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #451 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:55 am

Post by Twomz »

And why are you saying that I'm OMGUSing xtoxm? He's been my #2 suspicion since post 147, and then in post 154 he kinda says he thinks I'm scum, but it's really just a statistic that he probably pulled out of his ass. I had gotten another point or two in at that point anyway, but before he ever FoSed or voted for me, I had him firmly in my #2 spot. How can you OMGUS someone when you thought they were the second most suspicious player in the game before they even started pointing fingers at you?

If you want to say that he voted for me before I voted for him, that's fine, but I was too busy trying to get my point on blackberry across (still a little peeved that he bought himself another day away from giving the hangman his boots), to worry about xtoxm. Well, now that I decide to move my vote to my #2 it's OMGUS because he voted for me (OMGUSing and deflecting in their purest forms imo) before I got around to voting for him?

And once more... this was xtoxm's response to people questioning Blackberry's claim of
post 130 wrote:
Townie (Vanilla Townie)
.... that is my role name.
xtoxm
post 137 wrote:Actually, my name is just my rolename too.
post 420 wrote:I am Coroner Rick, a Coroner.
This is just the kind of slipup I would expect from a scum who was trying to help their scum buddy, and then tried to fake claim. Either that or he lied on the first post when he knew that he had a role name that differed from his role.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #473 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:19 pm

Post by Twomz »

xtoxm wrote: I am assuming, for the moment, that there are 4 scum in the game, given the 3:1 ratio. Does everyone agree with this?
Wow, I actually agree with something xtoxm said... it's a miracle.

Now to go over Xtoxm's posts that contain a case against myself... since he doesn't want to restate them...

Post 154
Xtoxm wrote:
Twomz wrote:@ BlackBerry: Glork could have easily put "there are no vanilla roles" in a mafia goon's role PM. Or you get to ask a yes or no question each night (to Glork). Regardless at this point I don't trust you to do anything beyond attracting the towns attention... omfg... Glork wouldn't put a jester in his game would he?
unvote

I heard in another game that the one who brings up the possibility of Jester is almost always mafia. Can't remember the exact statistic, something like 5/6 I think.
This has been addressed. I doubt it is anything more than a statistic pulled out his ass.

Post 200
I would support a Twomz lynch. I think your trying to dig yourself out of the hole of mentioning jester.

And how can anyone think Blackberry is scum when he has proved he is the only vanilla townie?
What hole? All I did was bring up a possibility, what is so scummy about being cautious?

Post 217
Twomz wrote:@ xtoxm: You are now trying to say you would support a lynch on someone who is attacking you (and the guy that you have been puppydogging after) when there are two guilty investigations on the two of you?

I'm adding OMGUSing and deflecting to the xtoxm tally.
You are trying to tell me i'm OMGUSing when the fact is I think you are scum.

I'm supposed to go vote someone else I don't find suspicious just cause you're voting for me? lol..
So far in the game, I still have seen no reason from him for thinking I am scum. Suspicious? Maybe. Def. scummy? No. Nothing really to refute here for me anyway.

Post 367
Twomz, Gorrad, BB.

No point putting myself in there is there. Seeing as I know my role an all.
At this point he has really not posted any case at all against me, yet he lists me as his #1 suspect, besides the fact that he had voted and unvoted Gorrad at this point, but not even Fosed me.

Post 398
All these people saying I am very scummy and are going to vote me are probably scum themselves, looking for an excuse.
I'm included in this group, but just saying that everyone voting for you is probably scum is just stupidity, if not desperate scumming.

Post 424
(1)Well i'm not scum. (2)I'm telling the truth and that is my role. (3)I'll C+P my notes on this game for future reference if i'm lynched.

Me - Coroner

Blackberry - Only vanilla townie
Armlx - Town
Monkey - Insane/paranoid Cop
ChaosOmega - Town
Iammars - Man with Yellow Hat

[4]Twomz - Scum
Cyberbob - Scum
Porochaz - Scum[/4]
Bookitty - dodgy
Hasdgfas - dodgy

Farside - Probable Town
Gorrad - Probable Town, Weather related role

Note that where I say scum this does not mean I am certain, it means that's my opinion of them.
1) Wow, really? That clears everything up.
2) Because, you know, people are voting for you because they think you're incapable of lying and are all really evil soul sucking demons :roll:.
3) Why not post them before you die if they would help? So that we can ask questions about them?
4) Up to this point in the game you have just said that you are suspicious of me and made a reference to me bringing up Jester ONCE. You haven't even pointed at the other two "scum". Oh well, you "explain" in another post, so I'll go on then.

Post 426
Why are you voting for me now? What about my claim makes me look anything other than town?

You are just admitting you are scum now...
So, voting for you makes me autoscum now? And someone has to put that 5th vote on or else we will never lynch.

Post 454 (the "notes" and/or the "back through the thread and post a more detailed anaylisis of everyone"?... just the one on me).
Twomz - Scum. (a)I've kinda been going on about this a lot, so I don't think I need to restate it here, however if it's requested I will. (b)Other than Twomz. (c)He recently stated he doesn't care what I have to say about him so I will return that.
a) Yeah um, I went through to find this "going on about" and I ended up having to just post any post where you referenced me being scummy, cause guess what, you have a grand total of ONE point against me (the Jester thing). You can't go back and restate one point? Wow, and I thought I was lazy >.>.

b) hmm?

c) What does that have to do with you thinking I'm scummy?

And um... that's about it. I have brought up several "weak" points against xtoxm, a couple before he even said that he thought I was suspicious, yet I get blamed for OMGUSing from this? People probably made better cases than this in Mostly Mute Monk Mafia... where they could only post 2 words at a time!

@ Xtoxm: If you would, please post some kinda case against me. I enjoy debating points that are brought up against me. I play mafia best when people point out where I've been scummy and start up conversations about it. I suck at contributing beyond the points that I bring up and argue about with people. If this is all you can do then I really will just ignore you for the rest of the game (like I do Kaleidescope and a few others).

@ Others on my wagon: Can y'all post y'all's cases so I don't have to go and do PbPs of all of y'all too?

@ Whole town: Has everyone said one way or another about being Curious George?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #487 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:12 am

Post by Twomz »

Well, I looked back, and the only person voting me who has any kind of case against me is armlx, and I have responded to his points before. Although I don't know if I have directly addressed them.

So are we going to get some activity from the lurkers? There are only 7-9 votes tied up on the main wagons, what about the other 4-6 players? What do y'all think about me, xtoxm or another player as the lynch? Don't think you will get away with waiting for the last minute then throwing your vote on a wagon to stop a no lynch.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #489 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:21 am

Post by Twomz »

Blueberry wrote: A) You quickly voted for NIV.
B) You mentioned Jester.
C) My gut says your scum.
a) Based on false data from you.
b) So? You looked like you were trying to get lynched, to me it's the logical conclusion.
c) Hmmm, so I'm confirmed town? How does that help your case?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #501 (isolation #39) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:08 am

Post by Twomz »

So, either mars is mistaken/lying, or someone on the list is lying. Iammars, could your ability just have something to do flavor wise with curious george?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #503 (isolation #40) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:19 am

Post by Twomz »

I dunno man. Maybe it doesn't have anything to do with the players?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #524 (isolation #41) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:21 pm

Post by Twomz »

Because other people in the game are smart ;). (Yes, personal attacks are frivolous, but I can't pass up an opportunity like this)

But really Blackberry, neither you nor xtoxm has provided any real evidence against me while almost every action both of you has made can be seen as evidence for scummy behavior. If y'all actually made cases and attacked me with relevant data I wouldn't argue... sure, I'd defend myself, but I wouldn't attack you for attacking me, or harass you for it. Just saying OMG OMG <Player A> is scummy because he voted for me, he called me a name, he doesn't agree with me, and/or I have a "gut" feeling isn't good protown playing... hell, it isn't even good SCUM playing, it's BAD playing.

Now, onto actually important issues (I believe)
Gorrad wrote: 3) Since he hasn't claimed, George probably has the same ability as Mars, and will be able to find him without having to claim
I didn't think of this. It's a good point and a very valid reason for why George wouldn't claim.

What do you think Iammars?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #527 (isolation #42) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:55 pm

Post by Twomz »

Yeah, that's actually a pretty accurate description.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #546 (isolation #43) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:55 pm

Post by Twomz »

Yeah, but it's like saying no to your kids, ya gotta do it if you want them to be worth anything.

Xtoxm. Hammering yourself is something that only scum do. If for some insane reason you are town, then I hate you with a passion brighter than the sun. Never vote for yourself if you are town (unless it's early day 1 as a joke, then it is acceptable). The whole point of voting for townsfolk is to try to find scum, if you are town then voting for yourself does nothing for that goal.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #548 (isolation #44) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:11 pm

Post by Twomz »

This is pretty much what I say everyone time someone claiming to be town votes or hammers themselves. I make up something new each time to make it special though ;).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #550 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:24 pm

Post by Twomz »

That wasn't a comment to this specific game, but to the problem at large. We won't know if it applies to this game until Glork tells us if he was scum or not.

The only really bad problem that I haven't been able to get rid of is that I don't censor my posts when I'm town. Mainly because I have no real reason to, as long as it's not helping the scum, getting every thought and opinion I have out shouldn't hurt the town. Some see that as scummy (when I bring up Jester, my opinion on no lynches, being very frank in my opinion of other players playstyles, ect) but I don't care because if it ends up helping just a little bit it's worth the suspicion on me.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #570 (isolation #46) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:03 pm

Post by Twomz »

Glork
on the first post you have xtoxm as "Coroner Rock."

Well, it appears as if we definitely have just one killing group, so Monkey was either insane or paranoid. I suppose that means Blackberry is town or godfather (grumbles).

Therefore, I have no where to put my vote. Gorrad was the only person I was even mildly suspicious of besides those two and it's not enough for a vote.

I suppose this calls for a reread.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #572 (isolation #47) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:16 pm

Post by Twomz »

I agree w/ armlx to an extent. But beyond a certain point it falls into WIFOM territory. But, yeah, the general gist of it is that people will ignore the people that scum find scummy because they wouldn't want to accidentally start a wagon on a buddy and have to backtrack to stop it.

But knowing that they may leave them out of the list... /shrug.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #579 (isolation #48) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:20 am

Post by Twomz »

I really hope farside and bookitty aren't scum because I'm very chauvinistic at heart and will have a hard time voting for them without good reason >.<.

@ Iammars: Did you find your little friend or w/e? I'm assuming he knows who you are now.

@ Gorrad: And why are you suspicious of me? What about the others on your "list", why are they there?

I'm gonna do something I don't normally do... I'm gonna
FoS: Cyberbob, ChaosOmega and Porochaz
because I have a feeling at least one of them is scum, especially after that little exchange, but I can't figure out which one is the most likely.

BTW, unless there's a strong objection, I'm going to go ahead and claim today, if only for the reason that it might help the town and there isn't anything scum can do about it.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #582 (isolation #49) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:19 am

Post by Twomz »

Well, that's the thing... I don't have one more night.

I am the
Lightning rod
. I have the ability to soak up kills on stormy nights (like tonight). And I'm gonna use it. So I'm gonna die tonight, but no one else is.

Basically, I wanted to claim so y'all would know... because I won't be here much longer :(. And it gives the town a night where ya'll don't have to worry about getting killed.

Too bad the doc's dead /sigh.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #609 (isolation #50) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:30 am

Post by Twomz »

:blush: After checking back with my role PM, Lightning Rod is my role name and ability. Earlier, I thought the role ability was called something else >.< now I feel bad (because I wouldn't have pushed BB or xtoxm quite as hard yesterday if I had just read my role PM).

And BB, your behavior is just scummy. I can't really point out any one thing, because almost everything you say pings my scumdar /shrug.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #620 (isolation #51) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:10 pm

Post by Twomz »

Yeah, i REALLY hope there is no RBer... it would make coming out pointless, although the mafia might just forget to send in a kill and let me die :roll:.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #623 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:17 am

Post by Twomz »

Wait, sorry. I was assuming you meant
MAFIA
Rber (more likely than town Rber), which is bad for me. Although with the way roles work in this game, the likelihood of a Rber on either side is low.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #631 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:30 am

Post by Twomz »

But Gorrad, BB already has Terrible Townie and points in Uselessness and Scummy Posting.

And armlx, nothing is too long to sig (unless it goes over the limit).

Besides you can always put a link to his post in your sig.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #642 (isolation #54) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:45 pm

Post by Twomz »

I agree that it is most likely 4 scum, because there is no SK, and I doubt we'd have some other neutral role in a game with this flavor.

@ the scum: Hey dudes/dudettes... if one of you claims today, I won't use my ability tonight as long as you promise to off Blackberry. I think this plan benefits all parties involved yes? If more than one of you wants to claim, that's cool too.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #645 (isolation #55) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:17 pm

Post by Twomz »

Thank you. Same to you ;).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #715 (isolation #56) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:36 am

Post by Twomz »

BoyFriend Fever?

BTW, parts for my new comp started coming in :D. Case is larger than expected >.<.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #734 (isolation #57) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:16 am

Post by Twomz »

Bookitty wrote: Twomz, what's your take on Farside?
I'll have to look over her posts to get one. Pretty neutral opinion off the top of my head >.>
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #745 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:26 pm

Post by Twomz »

Seriously, can we get a modkill or a replacement here?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #749 (isolation #59) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:37 pm

Post by Twomz »

Blackberry wrote:
Twomz wrote:Seriously, can we get a modkill or a replacement here?
On who?
You, you goat-sniffing woolheaded retard with about as much usefulness as a hoofless horse. (I've been reading too much Wheel of Time, and my insults are starting to stray to those veins)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #771 (isolation #60) » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:17 pm

Post by Twomz »

It's hard to be certain of anything in mafia... but you can assume a lot.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #773 (isolation #61) » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:53 pm

Post by Twomz »

Blackberry wrote:
Twomz wrote:It's hard to be certain of anything in mafia... but you can assume a lot.
You can be certain you
are town
and
I am about as sharp as a greased marble
-- Silly Twomz :).
Fixed.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #781 (isolation #62) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:18 am

Post by Twomz »

I get what he's saying, I just don't agree. He's saying that if he is close to sure on who two of the scum are, he's going to try to find out who the others are instead of going after them. It makes sense on a certain level, but it doesn't really help today much (it's mainly for the rest of the game's benefit).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #789 (isolation #63) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:18 am

Post by Twomz »

I'd agree with your theory Bookitty, except tomorrow is going to be LyLo for town unless we hit a scum today... even though getting rid of a really bad townie might help that, and there is the chance that you are right.

I'm going to try to find a target later today when I have more time.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #792 (isolation #64) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:53 am

Post by Twomz »

With 16 players and no signs of a SK? At least 4. I thought we agreed on this before. There's the lynch today (10 players left), I die tonight (barring some miracle (9 left)), 4 vs 5... at best.

The only way for the scum group to have less than 4 people would be for there to be two scum groups that kill on alternate nights... but that's ridiculous in a game this size.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #804 (isolation #65) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:40 am

Post by Twomz »

Blackberry wrote:
Gorrad wrote:
Blackberry wrote:I'm thinking BooKitty is mafia with both Gorrad and CyberBob and she is trying to distract attention from her partners by throwing it on me. And I think there is 5 mafia because I keep getting this vibe that scum aer anxious cuz they could win this lynch.

People are acting weird this round, Iunno how to explain it.
And we all know how great your vibes are.
I was the only one right about Xtoxm being town you d*%!@$$ ... :D
Scum know who are town and who aren't ahead of time, some this doesn't help you much. Also, you weren't the only one, I believe armlx said that he was getting "stupid townie" vibes form xtoxm? Much like EVERYONE gets from you... now please, STFU nublet.

Deep down, the only player I think is scum right now is ShiznoBerry. Deep deep down, I know he's probably just stupid townie... really really stupid townie, but stupid townie. Deep deep deep down, I don't really care that he's townie and would like to lynch him anyway /shrug.

Now... of the "suspects"... the case against Cyberbob is basically active lurking w/ excuses?

Pretty much the same thing for ChaosOmega?

So, it's Day 3 and all we really have are lynch candidates who aren't posting content /sigh. I suppose I'd chose Cyberbob over CO as the lynch for today, mainly off of gut. The only player I can actually make a case against is BB... but that doesn't help us find scum (stupid probably jester piece of cow dung).

I'll
vote: Cyberbob
, no point in putting it off at this point.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #812 (isolation #66) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:21 pm

Post by Twomz »

....WOW. Are we sure there is no ignore function? I'm posting it in site ideas for jeep... too bad the bulletin board isn't in java or I might be able to program it in... (not really, but maybe one day).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #822 (isolation #67) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:46 am

Post by Twomz »

1) Cyberbob, don't you mean blinders instead of blinkers?

2) And I'm sorry, I hate that kind of case too, I just haven't seen anything else with all of Blackberry's distractions.

3) Blackberry, in another game, if a cop comes forward with guilty on day one, don't you lynch the person with the guilty just to see if he's telling the truth/insane/paranoid? That's the hypothetical Iammars is talking about. Except, there is no sanity issues for trackers, you only have to worry about gravediggers (seen as targeting the person who dies every night... kind of a miller).

4) Generic listed point.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #853 (isolation #68) » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:22 pm

Post by Twomz »

A protown player's goal is not to survive to endgame, it is to lynch the scum.

Blackberry, you are a bad townie.

And if you think Blackberry is funny, you must sit outside of the special ed class everyday with a bucket of popcorn laughing your ass off, because being retarded isn't my idea of funny.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #881 (isolation #69) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:44 am

Post by Twomz »

Blackberry wrote:
Bookitty wrote:Do you feel you're entitled to have people listen to you and do what you say, when the last time people listened to you and did what you said, you then blamed them for doing exactly that and said it probably made them scum?
No, I do not expect people to listen to me, which is why I don't have any obligation to fricken help yall.
...then leave. Seriously, just ask to be replaced. Everyone will have more fun that way. You are being a fucking dumbass, and distracting the town from it's goal. If you get to L-1 I will vote for you, regardless of a town loss or not. At this point, if it lets me kill you, it's worth the lose.

I thought Karen from noXkill mafia was the worst player I'd ever see in mafia... but she was only the tip of the iceberg compared to you Blackberry.

If you want to actually help the town instead of handing the game over to the scum, then actually try to contribute meaningful content. That's all anyone could ask of any other player, but you aren't even trying dude... in fact, you are pretty much doing the opposite.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #889 (isolation #70) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:10 pm

Post by Twomz »

Me lynching you has less to do with me being town or scum, and more to do with that if we were locked in a room IRL, I'd be strangling you with my shoe strings right now... or maybe yours, I wouldn't want to mess mine up.

It does seem like Gorrad is trying to add momentum to a wagon for little or no reason though.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #897 (isolation #71) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:45 pm

Post by Twomz »

Karen's terrible play style had nothing to do with my alignment, and I would have lynched her even if I had been town in that game.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #972 (isolation #72) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:03 pm

Post by Twomz »

Um, quick question... why is everyone attacking Cyberbob for the tracker thing? He didn't even post Day 1 after BB's claim... unless his post got deleted for some reason.

Cyberbob said "Please say this isn't the way Blackberry normally plays." after BB's first post + vote on Niv... way before he even began to fake a tracker claim. Why are you skewing the information this way BB? Want a quick lynch?
unvote
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #984 (isolation #73) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:09 am

Post by Twomz »

My role absorbs all kills, so if we have any one shot vigs, I'd say hold off for a night.

Since armlx is going against his data, I'm fine with the Cyberbob lynch, especially after his last result was me not doing anything (I can't do anything unless it's during a thunderstorm). But, please remember how the information against Cyberbob was presented by BB. Yes, I consider what happened skewing. If BB truly didn't check when he posted his own roleclaim before saying that someone made the post after it, then I suppose it's unintentional skewing, but it is skewing nonetheless. And the fact that before BB's claim he said he was going to be out of town... then the Gorrad quicklynch, yeah he didn't have a chance to counterclaim. But, because of his "choices" for targets and the fact that armlx is saying that he's lying, I'm willing to go along with the lynch. But def. not for the day 1 stuff.

AS THE LIGHTNING ROD I AM GOING TO STEAL BOOKITTY'S THUNDER!!!

Vote: Cyberbob

Hurrah for puns.

Good luck town. Please catch scum tomorrow :(.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #986 (isolation #74) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:02 am

Post by Twomz »

I'm about 50/50 on Cyberbob. I suspect if he is town, armlx is probably lying about something.

BB has about a 50/50 chance of being mafia too imo.

Beyond that, I just don't know :(.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #995 (isolation #75) » Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:49 pm

Post by Twomz »

...um... wtf? I guess that's a confirmed roleblocker on the mafia side... I don't even know what's going on anymore.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1003 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:57 am

Post by Twomz »

Blackberry wrote: A) You were defending Cyberbob

B) I don't believe the Roleblocking Stuff, I think you're lying

C) Quick vote on Niv

D) Quick to want to lynch me

E) Quick to lynch Xtoxm

F) Overall scummy behavior
A) When did I do that?

B) From my PoV, it's the only explanation /shrug.

C) Yeah, you can't use that. Because I was stupid enough to believe you before he was quicklynched says nothing for my alignment.

D) Lynch all liars. A protown player has no reason to do what you did. Even if you are a town player in this game I do not consider you a protown player, even now.

E) I found him suspicious (next highest besides you). I'd been saying it all day... how is that a quick lynch?

F) Anyone who has played with me before knows that I don't censor my posts when I'm town... in other words, when I'm town I sound suspicious, and when I'm scum I'm not.
Gorrad wrote:G) Rolefishing
G) I wanted more information on a generic roleclaim that could account for pretty much every role in the game. "I have an ability that only works during certain kinds of weather" is not a valid roleclaim in this game, and the fact that you said it made me extremely suspicious of you because if it was believed it would be an easy thing for a mafiaso to say now, then come back and expand on later. Have fun playing brawl though... my friend got his on release day... but he's not playing it until he gets a job (which means I don't get to play it til he gets a job).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1007 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:28 am

Post by Twomz »

Bookitty wrote:What instance of rolefishing are you addressing, Twomz, in your comments about Gorrad?

I can think of two separate instances.
I can only think of one, when I asked Gorrad for more information when he said he had an ability that did something when it was a certain weather (...). I don't recall any other rolefishing... what other one are you thinking of?

I'm unsure of why Gorrad is actually voting me (because I survived the night and armlx died I suppose, but he gives no actual reason). BBs vote is expected since I didn't die like I was suppose to... in fact he might have tried to vote for me even if I hadn't died. Porochaz's vote is suspicious imo.

vote: ChaosOmega
I know it's WIFOM, but I have a feeling that the scum went through the trouble of roleblocking me instead of a powerrole so that they could kill armlx cause he was hitting to close to home.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1015 (isolation #78) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:44 pm

Post by Twomz »

farside22 wrote: If he lied yesterday to save himself then he is almost assured to get lynched today for that lie.
I know this is Wifom, but why on Earth would I come up with a claim that would either kill me, or get my lynched without any sort of return besides living for one more night as mafia? Now, if I had some sort of lightning one shot ability, like a multikill, living the one extra night might have been worth it because it would have won the game for the scum (or made it at lot closer at least), but that is not the case, nor is it apparent that any sort of special ability has been used. Besides, don't results come in in the morning so if there was some sort of knowledge gaining scum ability you'd need to live for TWO days to get the info to your buddies, which is not a live just one more night strategy.

TBH, I would have pulled a Blackberry if I was going to fakeclaim as scum (and either bussed a partner or set it up so the scum would win by equaling the town). It would be a stupid scum move to set myself up to die the next day for one night with no return.
Blackberry wrote:Why is this so slow? Mafia don't want to post to lynch their mafia buddy? O_o
I don't see you voting for Chaos either... hypocrite.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1023 (isolation #79) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:33 am

Post by Twomz »

I can use my ability more than once, but it only works during thunderstorms, (should be any stormy weather imo...)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1035 (isolation #80) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:52 am

Post by Twomz »

Um, I didn't die. That leads me to believe there is a mafia roleblocker (or a really jerky town roleblocker). The only other explanation is that Glork made a game with a role that can bodyguard everyone on one night and gave the mafia an ability that insure that their kill goes in >.< which is ridiculous.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1053 (isolation #81) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:38 pm

Post by Twomz »

I was responding to the post above mine. Sorry I can't give you anything better than "When I'm dead, it'll prove that I'm right".
hasdgfas wrote:Twomz has said many times today that there is a mafia roleblocker who must have blocked him because he is still alive. Something happened last night that makes me think otherwise, which is why I'm wondering why he is so adamant about the roleblocker.
I can't think of anything that would be in the game besides a roleblocker that would stop me from dying. What other thing are you talking about?

Mod Edit: Quote tags fixed.
-Glork
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1063 (isolation #82) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:31 am

Post by Twomz »

Weather change... stopping my role... dammit, you're probably right :(.

I will hunt down whoever did it irl and gut them like a fish!

Where does it show that the weather changed anyway?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1086 (isolation #83) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:23 am

Post by Twomz »

TBH, I didn't read the day scene. I rarely give it more than a passing glance in games unless I have time. I expected to be dead so I came on to check... and then was like WTF? Why is armlx dead instead of me? I spent the next few minutes making a PM to Glork making sure he got my PM last night... but he did. I guess at this point I should have read the day/night scene... but I was too busy attempting to defend myself at this point. /shrug.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1110 (isolation #84) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:05 am

Post by Twomz »

hasdgfas wrote:
Bookitty wrote: Hasdgfas, why does the weather change (and Twomz not noticing it) make it MORE likely that he's scum? It actually perfectly explains his power not working; does that make him more likely scum, because he claimed a power that was essentially roleblocked by a weather changer?
If you don't die in a situation like that where you fully expect to die, why would you not intently look for the reason why you're alive? Why keep assuming that it's a mafia RB? Wouldn't you use all the information you're given to immediately try to find the real reason as opposed to just thinking one thing over another? I've seen scum act somewhat ignorant in that kind of situation before, so I'm wondering whether Twomz has acted the way he has because he wanted to look as though he didn't know what was going on when in reality he knows perfectly well that the weather changed and why or how it did.
What would the purpose of me trying to "convince" everyone there is a mafia RBer be if I were scum? If there was one and I was scum... wouldn't I want y'all to think there wasn't one? I just don't get y'alls trail of logic on that one. And at the time it was the only way I thought I would have survived... I should have read better I suppose but w/e.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1114 (isolation #85) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:09 am

Post by Twomz »

Well, since it appears I am going to die, I have a few things to say.

@ Town: STOP BITCHING AND FIND SCUM!

@ Blackberry: Besides Karen, you are the worst mafia player I've ever played with. You make me want to quit playing... which I probably will now. Thanks a lot Douchebag.

@ Mafia: Wow, I don't know if y'all are actually trying to mess with the town, because I have no idea who the ones that are left are... but whatever y'all are doing is working. I'm interested to know if y'all actually planned any of this or if y'all just sat back and watched after the game is over.

BTW, it might be a good idea for the town to actually start looking for scum, because we pretty much haven't done that yet this game with the exception of armlx (who died :().
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1118 (isolation #86) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:48 am

Post by Twomz »

Porochaz, has and CO would be my guess... but I don't have the time right now to suppose this claim, it's more of a feeling and an agreeable opinion of armlx's cases.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1142 (isolation #87) » Thu May 08, 2008 6:37 am

Post by Twomz »

Glork wrote: Twomz and armlx were able to peg the group completely, but everyone else was completely in the dark.
This isn't quite true, Armlx deserves all the credit for picking out the scum, i just understood that the mafia messed with me in order to kill him (and frame me I suppose).

Man... just a lot of bad playing after BB's ridiculously stupid play (sorry Niv). And all of it stemmed from that too, I probably wouldn't have gone after Xtoxm if he hadn't of defended BB's bad playing, and that was two free days for the mafia.

And yes, I agree w/ MBF.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”