UnofficialRulerOfEveryone
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:23 pm

Post by UnofficialRulerOfEveryone »

/Confirm ; Hello all, glad to join before this game got ridiculously stupid. I endorse all posts made by JDodge up to this point. Alternatively, I hate both Flameaxe and GS.
Shin Hatsubai wrote:The reason why I was rolefishing is because it seemed like Greasy Spot didn't know much about Pikmin, and I thought maybe we could out him with a faulty claim. I am not scum, I was just trying to do it to get discussion going.
Please, Flameaxe, jump on him for the stupidity of this. This is an extremely easy write off. Whether he is a power role or our enemies or just a normal old pikmin, I'm not sure, but at this point in the game rolefishing is extremely helpful to scum (NOTE: I use scum for all anti-town factions, so learn this if you are going to play with me) and only helpful to the town if it outs a true power role and we are able to protect them throughout the game.

I don't think GS's comment was a slip, I very commonly use "You (Group)" to refer to the people in that group, regardless of if I am in that group or not. Basically a null-tell.

Vote: Shin Hatsubai
for rolefishing and an extremely lame excuse.
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I am URoE! Ruler of all things stupid!

Town: 1 - 4
Scum: 1 - 2

I suck.

[01:53:40] <@Phayt> ATTENTION DUELISTS
[01:53:51] <@Phayt> i'd just like to express derision and amusement that someone considers uroe to be a good player
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:43 pm

UltimaAvalon wrote:I'd like to point out a few things

Everyone who is currently voting me is awesome

Everyone who FoS'd me at any time is stupid

Shin did not rolefish. he asked for his role. Rolefishing is more of a subtle game of baiting for his role, much like the actual sport of fishing.
I <3 your playstyle. It makes no sense and also makes you look stupider than me, which is a plus in my book. Fine, we will call it "Blatant Role Asking", but it is still my reason for a vote, no reason for someone to claim within five pages.
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I suck.

[01:53:51] <@Phayt> i'd just like to express derision and amusement that someone considers uroe to be a good player
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:52 pm

I don't really believe Shadow's defense, and he had done nothing up to that point, but then quickly wagons and wagon hops? Weird...
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I suck.

Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:53 pm

UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote:I don't really believe Zombie's defense, and he had done nothing up to that point, but then quickly wagons and wagon hops? Weird...
Ughh..... totally forgot to vote...
Unvote ; Vote: ZombieSlayer54

Also edited from shadow to zombie, cause thats what I meant.
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I suck.

Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:18 pm

Holy shit, UA is my hero.
sonickid01 wrote:Alrighty then.

So that's 17 left. Of those, we don't know how many are scum.

I believe that there is definitely, at this point, one mafia group with specifically alligned scums, who all know each other. Otherwise, there would've been more kills, correct? However, I read through and noticed that there were two different deaths. There are two possibilities I see; 1) Mikeburnfire is just messing with us a little or 2) there is some other person, more than likely a vig or a SK. :^P Just stating the obvious here.

Any ideas as to why those two got nightkilled? I'll have to go back through to make a good guess but meh.
This is obviously said post referred to by JD, never ask about why/how/why not kills/night actions/overactive bladders happened in-thread. Especially questioning why it was only these two/not the one you targeted/an annoying idiot that was NK'd. Taking a page out of the late-great Flameaxe's book right now... Are you really trying that hard to find out why your kill did not go through?
Vote: sonickid01
(Sorry for the /'s I needed to get a point across.)

I see nothing wrong with JD's refusal to claim a meta-read on Gorrad, meta is best effective when the other player doesn't know what said meta is. It alarms me more that Gorrad is trying to push this meta out. and the a bandwagon formed quickly behind him.
Vote: Gorrad

Also,
for yesterday's "Blatant Role-Asking".
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I suck.

Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:20 pm

UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote:Holy shit, UA is my hero.
sonickid01 wrote:Alrighty then.

So that's 17 left. Of those, we don't know how many are scum.

I believe that there is definitely, at this point, one mafia group with specifically alligned scums, who all know each other. Otherwise, there would've been more kills, correct? However, I read through and noticed that there were two different deaths. There are two possibilities I see; 1) Mikeburnfire is just messing with us a little or 2) there is some other person, more than likely a vig or a SK. :^P Just stating the obvious here.

Any ideas as to why those two got nightkilled? I'll have to go back through to make a good guess but meh.
This is obviously said post referred to by JD, never ask about why/how/why not kills/night actions/overactive bladders happened in-thread. Especially questioning why it was only these two/not the one you targeted/an annoying idiot that was NK'd. Taking a page out of the late-great Flameaxe's book right now... Are you really trying that hard to find out why your kill did not go through?
Vote: sonickid01
(Sorry for the /'s I needed to get a point across.)

I see nothing wrong with JD's refusal to claim a meta-read on Gorrad, meta is best effective when the other player doesn't know what said meta is. It alarms me more that Gorrad is trying to push this meta out. and the a bandwagon formed quickly behind him.
Vote: Gorrad

Also,
for yesterday's "Blatant Role-Asking".
EBWOP: Forgot to ask,
MOD: I'm relatively sure we have multiple votes, but can we unvote?
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I suck.

Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:26 am

V/LA till April 8th
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I suck.

Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:52 am

Uh, sorry about being LA for longer than I thought, life happened this week. Will read tomorrow (EST) probs...
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I suck.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”