Superfly
Superfly
Goon
Superfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:27 am

Post by Superfly »

I was inactive because I'm a lurker. Before you ask, not by choice, but by bad habits. You all are not the only one who has to suffer my lazyness.

Primate's case is obviously intentional. Either he is attempting a gambit or has some kind of information, we can't be sure of. I can see these likely explanations.
  • He has some knowledge which implicates me in some way

I understand if he doesn't want to claim, but results can lie and should at least be presented.

• He is scum and trying to make it look like he knows something

Possible, as he could easily lay the blame on faulty intelligence if he is wrong

• He is scum and is trying to get someone lynched fast

Doubt it, too obvious.

• He is just gouging responses.

I'd say it is possible.

• He picked me out for some meta reason.

Can't see the reason, so it is unlikely.
As for Primate himself.
  • I haven't played with him before

• I don't know anything about him aside from what has been posted in this thread

• I don't know about his playing ability aside from that his actions seem intentional. In any case, it doesn't matter.
As for the other players, I am not sure. I guess Dasquian also has some sort of information on me or he is just really trusting of Primate. The others could be scum for jumping onto the first bandwagon. Though I could say some of the intentions(getting me to talk) are understandable.

Trivia:
Yeah... I was kinda weirded out when it gave me 1 on a 1d25...and I haven't see any real evidence that he really is very fly, certainly not super fly so...
Superfly has nothing to do with super or flies. It is the name of a character from Daikatana, the fabled game of John Romero The game itself is so bad that it is good. Full of bugs and bad quality, but hilarious because of it. It is like watching an episode of the power rangers and outright laughing at the cheap plastic suits and lame cgi effects.
Superfly
Superfly
Goon
Superfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:28 am

Post by Superfly »

Oh and what is the deal with Primate? What has he done to earn this praise? Just curious.
Superfly
Superfly
Goon
Superfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:05 am

Post by Superfly »

Primate wrote:That's actually why I'm voting you.
Well that's interesting.
Superfly
Superfly
Goon
Superfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:53 am

Post by Superfly »

After having read through the thread again, I'll just bring out what has caught my eye.
Muffinhead wrote:Remeber that we have 3 weeks, so we can lynch as much as possible, the more lynching done the less lynches the mafia get. So based on that i believe we should bumrush as much as possible but only if we have an idea someone is scum and if they arnt it wont be a big loss.
This plan would not have any practical use. Although lynches are indeed town-directed, they tend to be less informed on day 1. While a string of lynching scum within one day would be good, lynching a bunch of townies would be bad. Muffin is a newbie but I'd still point it out.
Surye wrote: Superfly didn't seem to offer the great insight so many were expecting.
Please tell me what you were expecting.
Surye wrote:Hmm.. well I certainly seemed to make a mistake here, but honestly you are all misunderstanding my first opinion which I have tried to make clear was NOT pro-Superfly AT ALL, but anti-Primate.

My understanding of a lurker must be skewed, since he posted to this site on Thursday, clearly not AFK, but still ignored the proceedings of this game. I didn't not want to join the wagon too early as I was hoping to get more information out of Primate, but since that lead dried up, I thought the next best course of action was to go after someone I honestly thought constituted a lurker.

And while this is not 100% my first platform from the beginning of the game, can I not take weight of what others are saying and change my opinion in light of other ideas?
As I said, I am an habitual lurker(lazy, basically). The two posts I made before sunday last week were contentless, so it doesn't mean I was actively participating in any game.

I don't really get why you picked me out. I am not the only one lurking, just the one in the spotlight.

Yet I don't think Surye is scum. I just don't see anything truly conclusive against him.
Superfly
Superfly
Goon
Superfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:01 am

Post by Superfly »

Well I'm not lynching Surye unless someone counters him. So I'll believe him for now.

The new info is interesting. Although it seems to implicate Cyberbob and ABR, they could also be vigs or something of the like.
Superfly
Superfly
Goon
Superfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:32 am

Post by Superfly »

armlx wrote:Facepalm. Superfly, keep those kind of outs secret until one of them has to actually claim.
It's not like it was that hard to guess.

No, I don't know anything for sure, before you ask.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”