Large Normal 209: BooneyToonz VI - Journey to Boon Island!

Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Egg »

Hello. Bear with me, gonna be playing from behind for a bit. If I can stay awake, I'll put some time into this when I'm done in my online pool league tonight. Worst case, tomorrow this game gets a shit ton of attention from me.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Egg »

Who should I vote in the mean time?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1016 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1013, Mulch wrote:
In post 1012, Egg wrote:Who should I vote in the mean time?
Me
Why?
In post 1014, pisskop wrote:good plan.

are you in mulch's secret mason hood?
Nope.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 1018, Monaca Towa wrote:We are killing Mulch today.
There are no Ifs.
There are no Buts.
Mulch dies today no matter what because he is not town.
Why isn't he town? What is alisae vs mulch about?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1028 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Egg »

So he claimed cop for no apparent reason and got wagoned as a result? And where is alisae in all of this? Part of a hydra or something?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1034 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Egg »

Oh, ok. So why does all of this make mulch scum and not bad town. You mentioned meta. Is this really his idea of some brilliant scum strategy or something? And why are we so sure that we aren't giving him a night to give us a result and then just lynch him tomorrow?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1043 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Egg »

Do you have enough of his scum games to show a pattern? I've never played with him before.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 1044, Monaca Towa wrote:Yes people have already posted like two of them.
Ok, you seem to forget I haven't read the thread yet.
In post 1045, Dunkerdoodles wrote:egg are you scum too?
Nope.
In post 1056, Monaca Towa wrote:He has the night phase to do that Nagito.
I don't catch up during night. Possibility of being killed and inconvenience of thread being locked and no where to type.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1252 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:16 am

Post by Egg »

V/LA for the weekend. Will do some reading monday night

Noted.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1260 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Egg »

Pisskop:
egg wrote: I don't catch up during night. Possibility of being killed and inconvenience of thread being locked and no where to type.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2344 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:20 am

Post by Egg »

I owe it to this game to start playing. I'm off work tonight but going to bed right now. Will put time into this later.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2457 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by Egg »

Ok, bear with me on outdated early game stuff. It's more for me than anyone else anyway. I will try to be quick on the real early stuff and not say too much on it, but I need the full context to help me get reads.

I don't love Dunk's assertion of multiple teams at first glance. Maybe it really is Mod WIFOM like he says, but it comes off like having more info than the rest of us. But with two deaths a night so far and a vig flip, and Nagito flipping simply "mafia" in red text, it looks like he was wrong anyway. So if anything, that looks like real speculation coming from town. I also like his vote on Nagito as a "serious vote" to start the game. Doesn't feel like distancing because labeling it serious so early creates momentum against the target. I'm not convinced he did that to a buddy.

Early town vibes from Transcend, but I always town read him so I'm gonna try not to make too much of that yet.

Kokichi's "I am mafia" stuff really rubs me the wrong way. Like, obviously I'm not trying to suggest that it's a scum claim or anything like that, but it comes off...I dunno, like he's got something to hide and he feels like we won't figure it out. Like I picture him smirking when he posts. It's really hard to describe, but man it's a weird feeling.

Something Smart's post about not forming reads is...just ugh. I don't believe it "half jokes". I think a half joke is a hidden truth. However, the reasoning he gives about not being able to separate signal from noise sounds like he legitimately WANTS to sort everyone but just struggles to do so early in the game. So yeah this can be an early town read.

Kaede seems to be posting a lot of nothing. Feels like an attempt to stay under the radar. Granted I'm basing this on the first five pages, but ew.

Uhhh. Something Smart's not wanting to have reads thing that I said was townish looks less townish after his self meta claiming he's careful who he scum reads as scum.

Early town vibes from tchill. I like his point against something smart and his wagon vote on Nagito. I'm not sure what to make of Unabomb's Nagito vote though. I hope it's not just the smilie fucking with my head, but it felt like he was trying to be deceptive and that vote being a distancing move fits that bill.

Spoiler: Not game related
pisskop wrote:guys im pulling 17hour days several times a week
Transcend wrote:any day longer than 12 hours should be illegal imo
Heh. I call mine 16, but realistically I get there 30-45 min early and leave 15-30 min late so....yeah. Once in a while I do 8 hours and I call that a half day.

I've seen whymafia as scum and it felt like his entire focus was blending. His entrance here is the exact opposite. I see real scumhunting that he didn't seem capable of in that game. This is my strongest read to this point. He looks town and that read will probably stick when I'm done reading.

Tywin is probably town for the comment about having to write down reads because of the anime names. Mixing up reads is something that can come off scummy and he showed no fear of being voted for it.

Nagito's "forgot to mention I town read Something Smart" feels forced. Possibly talking about a buddy there. His interaction's with Himiko about Transcend feel like scum vs town though. Himiko's comment about being "concerned" feels real and Nagito's assumption that Himiko was town reading Transcend felt manipulative. Nagito reducing Transcend's scum read on Kokichi to "for posting a gimmick" is horrible too. Possible chainsaw defense of Kokichi. Also town points for Transcend in all of this.
^On all of this, I was dumb and hadn't realized Himiko had died. I came back here when I realized it to get rid of my stuff about town reading him because it's useless, but there's stuff that's still relevant to Transcend so I'll leave it here.

I want to mention that while Kokichi doesn't look good to me so far, there is one thing I don't care to go into at this time that gives me hesitance. I'd probably have Kokichi as my strongest scum read if not for that one thing.

Transcend's 205 gave five scum reads. One flipped scum. Of the other four, I really like three. Screen is the one I don't feel the same way on yet, but he's not a strong town read either. Too bad I wasn't here from the beginning. We would have really been on the same page. Assemble's reaction to being on that list sucks by the way ("show me where you pull shit like this as town"). Screen's actually isn't any better, saying that scum Transcend would fake confident reads.
Nagito wrote:The gimmick is the character he is RPing as likes to lie and troll like that.
Oh. That would have been helpful to know. Still don't love the fact that flipped scum is the one who jumped to Kokichi's defense, but that does explain a lot of my concerns.

Srceenplay [7]: Maki Harukawa, WhyMafia, Monaco Towa, Nagito Komaeda, Transcend, TywinL, Mulch
Kaede wrote:Alright then, ill trust this for now
VOTE: Screen
If Screen is town, this is ugly.
Unabomb wrote:At the very least one scum in:
Maki Harukawa
Monaco Towa
Nagito Komaeda
I know everyone has their thoughts on whether Rule of 3 is real or BS, but all of these players have flipped and guess what.

I'm through Page 13. Will have a ton more time tomorrow but there's a start at least.

Town on top, scum on bottom:
Whymafia
tywin
Transcend
tchill
Dunk
Kaito/fykus/skirt
Kokichi
Unabomb
Something Smart
Screenplay or Kaede
Assemble
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2467 (isolation #12) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:10 am

Post by Egg »

In post 2458, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2457, Egg wrote:Like I picture him smirking when he posts. It's really hard to describe, but man it's a weird feeling.
Why do you think that?
I don't know. It's just the way you come off.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2489 (isolation #13) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Egg »

In post 2473, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Honestly tho, im just gonna be a walking ball of WIFOM for as long as I live. Town's win precedes whatever utility my role may have and if my sacrifice will get confscum lynched then so be it.

I don't want to stay alive if im just gonna be potential lynchbait any future days.
This doesn't sound like scum. If this day is Kaede vs Assemble, I'm probably supporting an Assemble lynch although I do need to read more before deciding that for sure. Was gonna do it now but my two year old is in crisis mode because he washed his hands and now they are wet (like holy crap no shit they are wet) so I'm gonna hold off until the kids are in bed.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2493 (isolation #14) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Egg »

In post 2491, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Why.
I already said I wanted to be lynched today...
And you seem to mean it. Scum would only say this to look town (I don't think you are doing that) or because they are playing against their win condition (the Mod hasn't intervened).
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2494 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Egg »

Ok, one kid in bed, the other eating dinner and watching TV. Maybe I can get some reading in.

Screen asking what is bad about his bad post might be worse than the original post (Page 14, post 341)

Kokichi looks better here noticing some of the same things I did (comments on Unabomb, Screen, and Transcend)

Spoiler: My reads list, few changes
Whymafia
tywin
Transcend
Kaede
tchill
Dunk
Kaito/fykus/skirt
Kokichi
Unabomb
Something Smart
Screenplay
Assemble

Ugh. Made it through two pages. Can't concentrate over a two year old's fart noises in my ear. Should have just waited for bed time.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2496 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Egg »

Sorry but I'm old and set in my ways. Almost zero chance I remember to do that.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2499 (isolation #17) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 2497, Srceenplay wrote:
Wrong.
Already been discussed and pointed out.
Why am I wrong?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2501 (isolation #18) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Egg »

Kokichi's issue was the "I don't care" and "why is it bad" together? I actually see your side of that argument that they were about different things. But I don't like the way you asked why it was a bad post. It felt like "shit, did I say something scummy?"
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2503 (isolation #19) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Egg »

I went back and looked just now with that in mind and it still feels more defensive than it feels like you questioning someone's intentions. Especially with this tacked on:
screen wrote:Him trying to goad me into voting him and me doing it?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2507 (isolation #20) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 2504, Srceenplay wrote:Rhetorical
Probably why it came off defensive.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2515 (isolation #21) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Egg »

Now that there is nothing to distract me...

Kokichi and Tywin did a lot of talking about tchill's meta without really getting specific. I'd love to know what they have noticed in his meta because I haven't figured him out yet. I read him incorrectly in our one finished game.

Whymafia's question about town reads on him and some other consensus stances is one that I see coming from town. I had actually just noticed myself that a lot of people's reads were matching my own. Then I looked back over my reads and yeah they all seem to be consensus reads. I feel like a lot of people are just on the same page. But that doesn't mean everyone is right. If a lot of those consensus reads turn out to be wrong, we need to look at the people who made those reads consensus. I'd suspect that 1-2 players who are consensus town reads and seem to be leading the charge probably turn out to be scum in that case. Problem is I don't know who that would be. Maybe Transcend? *shrug* (And of course after I type this I see three other people strengthen their whymafia town reads because of this post...)

I like Kaede recognizing a flaw in her own logic regarding tchill/screen being the same alignment.

I'm through page 20. Only a few things stood out in that stretch. Taking a break.

Whymafia
Kaede
tywin
Transcend
Dunk
Kokichi
tchill
Kaito/fykus/skirt
Unabomb
Something Smart
Screenplay
Assemble
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2516 (isolation #22) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Egg »

Can someone summarize the claims we've seen so far for me?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2523 (isolation #23) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 2518, WhyMafia wrote:@Egg
We have Kaede - Who went from vig to SK to vig
Assemble, the even? night loyal JK who has confirmed Kaede is not the same alignment as him
and Fykus, the JOAT who used an invest N1 to find Piss had a gun, healed? Transcend N2, and now has a 1 Shot JK
Oh wow.

So Assemble who is scummy anyway can't be town with Kaede...which explains the 1v1.

Why did Fykus claim?
whymafia wrote: I'm using a bit of meta, but just look at his ISO lol
He's been active elsewhere as well ..
Well my question is more about his meta. What is different between his scum play and town play?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2525 (isolation #24) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Egg »

Am I counting wrong or was whymafia's vote hammer?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2640 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 2612, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 2601, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:This is what I get for trusting kokichi saying he would "clear" me.
Both tchill and egg should be able to confirm this btw.
Yeah that happened but you said it would be a waste.

Anyway I think kaede is town and I don't like the Lynch but I can see it's happening anywY. So *shrug*
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2641 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 2637, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2635, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:@Kokichi:
In post 2601, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:This is what I get for trusting kokichi saying he would "clear" me.
Care to explain?
I never said I would. Nee-heehee~
Actually that's technically true...
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2743 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:38 am

Post by Egg »

Well that's awesome lol. I guess I'm just a sucker for AtE
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2816 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 2808, skirt skirt wrote:like, after me, the person doing the most scumhunting is... a fucking werewolf. come the fuck on. less than half the game is being helpful.
I have plenty of time Wednesday Thurs Fri and maybe Saturday.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2897 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Egg »

In post 2874, UnaBombaH wrote:Not in a hood.
Not in any PT for that matter.

I think "ne-hee-hee" -animoo is overplaying a character, or trying to backpedal EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. they soft a role or noticing a "slip" or whatever.
I think I'm back to listing them as scum, just so I can say tomorrow I want to them lynched.. :facepalm: :facepalm:
Lol at the bolded.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2949 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Egg »

Kokichi, in response to your big post in the hood, why do you think mafia have a rolestopper and not a roleblocker?

I have no issues with a massclaim at this point.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3028 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 2968, Kokichi Oma wrote:I went into today thinking the maf in the group was srceenplay, and the people in my neighborhood can confirm. But, they died so. That changes things.
Confirming. I actually expected you to scum read skirt when I saw screen flip town. The neighbor spec mostly seems like Mod WIFOM I don't want to get into except that those in hoods with Assemble and Kaede probably aren't wolf. Not sure what to think of the pisskop death though. Kaede could be lying and he could have been their kill. Especially if Screen was a wolf kill because it would set up skirt for exactly this thinking. I don't think it's worth lynching him for this when I've been townreading his play.

I don't get the kokichi votes...

This doesn't sound as confident as I'd expect after that wagon hop.

Vote Unabomb

I actually think this is our best chance to hit scum. He's really my last scum read still alive and he makes sense with either team unless I'm missing something.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3029 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by Egg »

I mean these are his only Nagito mentions:
In post 145, UnaBombaH wrote:...this game so far... I feel like already skipping the RVS...

VOTE: Nagito Komaeda to start the RWS! :twisted: (RandomWagoningStage)
In post 318, UnaBombaH wrote:At the very least one scum in:
Maki Harukawa
Monaco Towa
Nagito Komaeda

Also: Fykus has entered the building. :cool:
An RVS vote and a possible Rule of 3 post.

His Assemble "mentions" (Ctrl+f) are pretty much all inside of quotes.

His Kaede interactions seem mostly fine, but I don't see any reason they CAN'T be scum together either.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3031 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Egg »

I think he's a much better lynch than skirt
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3034 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Egg »

That actually is pretty weird
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3050 (isolation #35) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by Egg »

Skirt and transcend, thoughts on a unabomb Lynch today?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3081 (isolation #36) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 3073, WhyMafia wrote:Why don't any of y'all wanna lynch TChill
The only reason anyone gave me that he could be scum in inactivity. I've seen recently that he can be active as scum and knows what he is doing. Do you have a better reason? What do you think of unabomb?
Skirt wrote:tchill is probably the wolf if he's scum
That would make tchill and kaede neighbors together and wolves together.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3086 (isolation #37) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 3082, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 3081, Egg wrote:
In post 3073, WhyMafia wrote:Why don't any of y'all wanna lynch TChill
The only reason anyone gave me that he could be scum in inactivity. I've seen recently that he can be active as scum and knows what he is doing. Do you have a better reason? What do you think of unabomb?
Skirt wrote:tchill is probably the wolf if he's scum
That would make tchill and kaede neighbors together and wolves together.
hm

maybe

just maybe

u shouldn't base reads off of something like hood spec that
doesn't impact game balance whatsoever and could literally be randomized as has been done in the past
Probably true, but why is he likely wolf if scum?
skirt wrote:you can lynch una if you want. frankly, i don't really give a shit, he isn't a "town read"
Wanna help? I only have one vote so I can't do it myself.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3090 (isolation #38) » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by Egg »

But Unabomb could be wolf or mafia. And your numbers show wolf lynch is best.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3117 (isolation #39) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Egg »

In post 3095, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 3028, Egg wrote:Vote Unabomb

I actually think this is our best chance to hit scum. He's really my last scum read still alive and he makes sense with either team unless I'm missing something.
Out of the left field.. :facepalm:

Eddie also already cased me: I'm a useless lurker, not scum.

I'd be interested in hearing WHY you scumread me? :]
It's really not. My posts should answer your questions. Go back and read them so I don't just end up repeating myself. I admit there is PoE involved but I was definitely scum reading you before now. Reading past this post, I do see that you went back and realized this. If you are town, the mentality in 3101 is your problem. Until you've really mastered some things, dont try to look town as town. Just find scum and let your play speak for itself.

Transcend are you asking for reads from me or unabomb in 3106?

Unabomb if you noticed all of that on your little trio why not point it out when they were alive rather than just saying at least one is scum?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3123 (isolation #40) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Egg »

I was referring to the bolded:
In post 3101, UnaBombaH wrote:I'm not stupid even if my play seems bad at times, it's just that
I'm still trying to learn what people scumread on this site
, and what not.
And before people jump on that being something only scum say, nah.
Most of being a good townie on this site is being able to towntell yourself
, and then getting NK'd or lynched anyway. :lol: ("obvious" townie/paranoia)

I think my biggest problem on forum-mafia is that I'm way more "complete" in my communication when I can use facial expressions and actual tone.
Trying to convey tone by text...ech.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3126 (isolation #41) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by Egg »

Can you show me where you explained tchill?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3127 (isolation #42) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by Egg »

Or is it just this?
In post 2952, WhyMafia wrote:TChill has given two stances this whole game ....
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3134 (isolation #43) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Egg »

Ehhhhh, I'm really not convinced but it's probably better if he responds to each point than if I do.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3177 (isolation #44) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Egg »

I'm town neighbor
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3189 (isolation #45) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Egg »

Skirt I don't know if you mean me or not but I claimed truthfully. I'm not a doc.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3206 (isolation #46) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 3200, Dunkerdoodles wrote:why can't we just lynch kokichi
Because unabomb is more likely wolf and could be mafia. Kokichi is probably not wolf.

As far as you bussing kaede, I'd be more surprised if scum DIDNT bus at that point.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3210 (isolation #47) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 3209, WhyMafia wrote:Can you say why you scum read me?
^I second this. WhyMafia has felt pretty obvtown for a while.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3214 (isolation #48) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:17 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 3211, skirt skirt wrote:Everyone in your next post please hard decline being doc/rs/protective. If you do so, and you try and claim it later, we quick lynch you. I am very sure there's a town protective lying here and I think whatever thought process makes you think that's a good idea is wrong.
Third time doing so, but yeah. I'm not doc.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3230 (isolation #49) » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Egg »

I mean I think dunk is town, just the argument that he wouldn't have bussed is BS when kaede was already going down at that point.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3246 (isolation #50) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Egg »

Anyone else notice unabomb making a self preservation vote but acting like he's finding real reasons to vote kokichi?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3249 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 3247, skirt skirt wrote:Kokichi is maf, egg could be the partner, una could be wolf I guess. It's basically whether you wanna lynch a 90% mafia or a 40% wolf

WM, I would do kokichi here. If he magically towns egg is maf WKing him. Up to you tho. Chill, you aren't gonna care about what I say so u do u.
Wouldn't you be voting me if I'm scum regardless? I don't think you are scum, but you are confirmation biasing hard here on both kokichi and myself.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3257 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 3250, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 3249, Egg wrote:
In post 3247, skirt skirt wrote:Kokichi is maf, egg could be the partner, una could be wolf I guess. It's basically whether you wanna lynch a 90% mafia or a 40% wolf

WM, I would do kokichi here. If he magically towns egg is maf WKing him. Up to you tho. Chill, you aren't gonna care about what I say so u do u.
Wouldn't you be voting me if I'm scum regardless? I don't think you are scum, but you are confirmation biasing hard here on both kokichi and myself.
If I thought you had a better chance of flipping scum than Kokichi, yes, I would be voting you.
Yet you honestly believe I'm either scum with kokichi or scum white knighting kokichi? Think about how much sense that makes for a second.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3265 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 3262, Dunkerdoodles wrote:looking through your iso there is very little mention of nagito throughout the whole thing, yet you're claiming to have been a major contributor. looks like bussing to me

also any reason you mysteriously stopped pushing me when kaede came along? you aren't pushing me when i'm obviously a valid wolf candidate.
you said you were scumreading me multiple times yet today not one word about me.
This feels very town
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3336 (isolation #54) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Egg »

In post 3325, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 3246, Egg wrote:Anyone else notice unabomb making a self preservation vote but acting like he's finding real reasons to vote kokichi?
I never had any trouble voting here, but I have still been torn on that slot for the entire game.

It's the kind of "wifom" (not exactly that in this case I think?), where you think no scum would act so blatantly scummy and fake..but then again..but then again..and so on.
Couldn't tell by your posts. Looks more like kokichi was a straight scum read until you got used to the posting style and then he was a straight town read. *Shrug*

To your big post, I thought Eddie might have meant me on the doc this g because he mentioned the possibility that kokichi was doc protected which makes sense for me . I agree with your next quote. I think you are wolf and can't rule you out as mafia, not the other way around. Also not irritated with Eddie. I just think his logic is off and wanted to help him take a step back and fix it.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3348 (isolation #55) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 3347, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 3346, skirt skirt wrote:Bad progression
False, I'm not progressing at all.

I wanted to hear who was your pick for being the protective.
I can only think of two slots that could do it at this point, and it would still make sense to me.
It's obvious who he means. Let him deal with it how he wants for now.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3442 (isolation #56) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:55 am

Post by Egg »

Fell asleep reading this last night and lost what I had typed out but basically...I don't buy Eddie's claim obviously. So unless he wants to tell us why town would fKeclaim there, my best guess is that kokichi was right about mafia having a rolestop and Eddie is wolf who shot transcend so he believes he has a true guilty.

Eddie, it makes no sense for tchill to have claimed to me. I didn't suspect him and he didn't trust me. If he was going to claim, he'd have done it in the thread during the day. At the same time, if I was scum, why wouldn't I just shoot a scum read who I wasn't able to get lynched like unabomb. If I was wolf, I'd be desperate to hit mafia because I'd be outnumbered. If I was mafia, I'd want to eliminate the wolf NK in case they were coming after me. Either way, I wouldn't be shooting town reads right now.

As for the tchill shot iself, I'm guessing whichever team shot him probably was shooting a scum read. No other reason for it.

Kaito, you asked what tchill and I discussed last night. He made one post asking for my reads. I gave a thought out reply and landed on unabomb as a wolf and skirt/dunk as my best guess for mafia. Basically I figured mafia has at least one member in control of things which gave me at least one of Eddie/transcend and then PoE would point me to dunk or kaito next. Whymafia is still solid town to me.

Eddie's claim changes things for me though. I now think he's wolf and transcend is mafia. I'd guess unabomb for the second mafia but would need to check interactions if transcend were to flip mafia at some point.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3451 (isolation #57) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Egg »

Eddie you're in a normal game making a claim that would be off in a theme game. To why you'd claim it as wolf, maybe you thought everyone was dumb enough to buy it. On not getting unabomb lynched, say what you want but I pushed hard and it didn't happen. And on tchill why would him not claiming not change anything when your point relied on him claiming?

Kaito is that to me? Because if so, I honestly don't care. I don't see why that couldn't be possible.

I typed he above before reading Eddie's big post. Hmm. My question is if we have to hit wolf first and those are your reads why fake the guilty on transcend and not unabomb? I mean you explained thinking you might die and everything but getting transcend lynched from that point of view is still far from perfect. You should have just come in helping me Lynch unabomb if you are town. That post is about all I was waiting for to call you town though. That claim was never believable and as I said I needed a reason why town would do it before calling you town.

I haven't found the bracket keys on my phone yet but I'd vote unabomb if I could. Will do so Tuesday when I have my computer if nothing has changed. But yeah I'm back to unabomb as wolf and probably transcend mafia with dunk or kaito.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3459 (isolation #58) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Egg »

Lol he called the shit doodoo
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3511 (isolation #59) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Egg »

Why would transcend be confirmed?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3519 (isolation #60) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Egg »

Dunk could fit as scum by PoE but I haven't scum read his play.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3522 (isolation #61) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 3520, Dunkerdoodles wrote:is there any reason we shouldn't lynch between transcend and skirt rn
Neither is likely wolf and I don't trust scum to crosskill for the first time all game.
Egg wrote:I haven't found the bracket keys on my phone yet but I'd vote unabomb if I could. Will do so Tuesday when I have my computer if nothing has changed
It's Tuesday.

Vote Unabomb
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3528 (isolation #62) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by Egg »

Dunk why do you want today to be transcend vs skirt so badly?

Why not unabomb? You said the wolf pool is too big but what happened to this:
In post 3224, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i mean wolf pool is basically (kaito, una)
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3545 (isolation #63) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 3530, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i mean i guess, but appearantly whymaf is now back in and i obviously am too, plus transcend vs skirt 95% of the time has a scum in it so

whatever you guys want tho
I want unabomb.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3609 (isolation #64) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Egg »

In post 3546, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 3545, Egg wrote:I want unabomb.
This alone should tell that Egg is scum - he has still to say why me over Dunker/WhyMafia/Kaito.
I know PoE is an actual thing, but just saying "I did PoE - you are scum" is the equivalent of "I'm not interested enough in this game to do the effort".

I thought this game was sort of getting better at the end of last day, but since Kokichi didn't flip scum, it feels like we are so so boned.. :?

I also feel like discussing future nightkills at this point only helps scum, so I'd rather not do it further.
My ISO has plenty on how I developed my reads. Of everyone alive, you're my only original scum read still alive which I've also already said. It shouldn't come as a surprise that I'd rather Lynch you than people I originally had as town reads. Now that we have more Info and want to Lynch a wolf, that's another thing that points to you because anyone else I can see being scum makes more sense as mafia than as wolf (dunk would probably be my second pick for wolf and I have him in my mafia team). I've also said mutiple times whymafia is solid town for me so I'm surprised to see his name in what you seem to assume is my wolf pool.

Transcend wrote:
Sometimes i feel like you're town because scum wouldn't dare make the awful posts you are making rn

Because everyone is perfect when they are scum?

Unabomb wrote:
No, I wouldn't claim scum at a time like this.

When would you claim scum?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3610 (isolation #65) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Egg »

In post 3598, Transcend wrote:I mean you're a very stubborn dude but also a very wrong dude

Sucks because usually you're someone i can trust to read me correctly
I could make this exact post to you right now...
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3614 (isolation #66) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Egg »

What would we even be trying to accomplish with a no Lynch?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3619 (isolation #67) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by Egg »

Kaito is like my third pick for wolf and maybe third for mafia. I'm not gonna vote there. I'd actually rather Lynch dunk than kaito. Which you'll probably call distancing but I don't care lol.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3629 (isolation #68) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:54 am

Post by Egg »

I do care so vote unabomb
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3657 (isolation #69) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Egg »

These latest events should definitely make it clear that unabomb is a better Lynch than dunk. He's actually right that his push to Lynch mafia which is against the grain, is more likely to come from town. Scum him should be perfectly happy with the non-him wolf pool being lynched. Why waste time on Eddie and transcend when he could just NK them when the Lynch is clearly not happening?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3670 (isolation #70) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Egg »

In post 3659, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 3657, Egg wrote:These latest events should definitely make it clear that unabomb is a better Lynch than dunk. He's actually right that his push to Lynch mafia which is against the grain, is more likely to come from town. Scum him should be perfectly happy with the non-him wolf pool being lynched. Why waste time on Eddie and transcend when he could just NK them when the Lynch is clearly not happening?
As WW, if he lynches 1 member of mafia, that leaves only 1 member of mafia left. That means if he has a successfully kills the last member of mafia tonight, he's pretty set. Or is that wrong.
It doesn't matter to the wolf who is lynched today. He needs to survive. That's it. I mean, Boon's answer to Eddie about whether the game would end at 2:1:1 is interesting and maybe the wolf would be most comfortable with one more mafia death but he has a NK for that. Staying hidden is still more valuable to him than lynching mafia today. So, like I said, why go against the grain? It's a big part of why I ended up townreading Eddie when he faked a guilty on a mafia read. Eddie's exact defense to my wolf accusation was that mafia would kill him in that case meaning it was better to stay hidden. Yet I say something similar and he just posts "lol" to it. But yeah after Eddie said that I realized wolf absolutely does not want mafia knowing who he is. His best chance at winning is with his NK.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3672 (isolation #71) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Egg »

And if you're town, telling mafia that probably wasn't the best idea....
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3677 (isolation #72) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Egg »

Dunk I also never got an answer when I asked why not unabomb here:
In post 3528, Egg wrote:Dunk why do you want today to be transcend vs skirt so badly?

Why not unabomb? You said the wolf pool is too big but what happened to this:
In post 3224, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i mean wolf pool is basically (kaito, una)
Voting unabomb feels like the only way you survive right now which should matter to you regardless of your alignment at this point.

I'm almost wondering if we've been completely off all day and the mafia team is unabomb/dunk the way dunk has avoided giving an opinion on unabomb. I hope not but man...that would suck although crosskill could still happen. I'm over thinking but yeah...
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3686 (isolation #73) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Egg »

Unabomb I acknowledged that I'm over thinking (not reaching, there is a difference) but I don't agree with you making "no sense" as mafia. I'd say mafia makes more sense than town but much less sense than wolf.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3690 (isolation #74) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 3689, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i've defended myself already and i don't feel like repeating myself
transcend and skirt are both mafia it's pretty obvious imo
una's been towny even though was scummy, kaito's been towny so that leaves whymaf.
i'd do whymaf or una at this point
Well I don't think whymafia is getting lynched in The next 48 hours so......
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3703 (isolation #75) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by Egg »

Fucking knew it.

But no

Everyone would rather Lynch dunk

Well hopefully they are both scum.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3742 (isolation #76) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Egg »

So Dunk town would leave us me/transcend/kaito/whymafia with 2:1:1 in mafia's favor

Dunk mafia would leave the same four but 2:1:1 in town's "favor".

Dunk wolf would make zero sense because both mafia claiming is stupid here.

That's assuming both unabomb and transcend are being honest about their kills, but it's pretty much in their hands now.

*sigh*
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3830 (isolation #77) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Egg »

After reading the dead thread, the biggest thing I want to talk about is the joint win rule. I want to clearly states that joint win was never my goal. I would NEVER sacratice a member of my scum team with the intention of joint winning as I see was discussed there. Anyone who has seen me in games with multiple scum team knows I like to take out opposing scum as quickly as possible. The perfect NK is not in the obvious Lynch pool, is a threat to your game, and could be opposing scum. Boon's rules change this might dset when you are ahead of the other team. Yes the threat of being g NK'd still exists. But at the point where I mentioned joint win, kaito and I were not exactly everyone's strongest town reads. We needed as many players dead as quickly as possible and as long as we aren't likely wolf NK targets, having a wolf alive is beneficial to us. It's double NKs. We also had the benefit of the rolestop just in case we were worried about the wolf kill. So yes, I wanted the wolf to survive at night. That being said, I had no idea it was whymafia.

As far as the last night goes, my PT shows my thoughts there. We didn't need the wolf anymore and killing him was the simple path to victory. I fully believed unabomb and never even considered believing transcend. I'm impressed with unabomb for thinking of that because it did remove eddie from my kill pool. I actually did consider killing whymafia before during dunk flipped and unabomb claimed, ironically enough, because I didnt think wolf would shoot him. My biggest thing was I didn't want to Target the same person they did.

Also fully thought wf knew who I was that last day because we used the rolestop on me and both teams shot tchill.

Fun game, Thanks boon. And sorry it took me so long to get going. Work drags me away from these games which is why I don't play as much as I used to. I do t join larges from the beginning when I can help myself and I'm now in zero games which was unheard of from me for nearly a decade.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”