Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2780 (isolation #400) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2777, TwoInAMillion wrote:Of course it's weak. There is barely any hard info at this point. But my "weak" analysis is better than all the people on quick's wagon who voted off town, and cabd, who shot towndunk. Nothing in your analysis convinces me that whiskers and flub are scum.
Games arent decided by hard infos most of the time, you need more than one scumread
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2781 (isolation #401) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Joey_ »

Anyway like i said i reread the vote logs. If whiskers is scum my other reads are prob wrong, if hes town im most likely correct. I read uc’s votes and yea it might be a mefia
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2783 (isolation #402) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Joey_ »

Homestly, id be unsure on math, flub/axe will prob lean town
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2785 (isolation #403) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Joey_ »

Actually more flub than axe, axe could be mafia with both flub or whiskers. I also think that maybe whisk and flub can be mefias, i fail to find the 4th mefia
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2786 (isolation #404) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2784, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 2780, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2777, TwoInAMillion wrote:Of course it's weak. There is barely any hard info at this point. But my "weak" analysis is better than all the people on quick's wagon who voted off town, and cabd, who shot towndunk. Nothing in your analysis convinces me that whiskers and flub are scum.
Games arent decided by hard infos most of the time, you need more than one scumread
This is far from true. Most games are decided on hard information.
Hm you played 4 games, i played thousands on em and at least 25 here so ill dismiss your opinion
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2788 (isolation #405) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Joey_ »

Yes so what, doesnt mean the authority isnt correct. The fallacy is assuming the authority is correct because its the authority
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2790 (isolation #406) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Joey_ »

How am i trying to dismiss good night actions lmao youre fucking hilarious
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2793 (isolation #407) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Joey_ »

My main reason was heavy ass poe into rxn check into slight meta into overall scummy ass play when pressirized. Town dynamic imo says it was t va s yday too
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2794 (isolation #408) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Joey_ »

Btw just realised you werent asking me soz
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2802 (isolation #409) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Joey_ »

VOTE: lucky

i will sheep my mason for a while
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2805 (isolation #410) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2804, Nauci wrote:
In post 2776, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2758, Nauci wrote:I thought counter wagon meant wagon scum create to get heat off of their buddy, not just the-only-other-plausible-vote.
That's my point. If I'm a counterwagon to quick, that means scum were trying to get me lynched to prevent a quick lynch, but quick was town so (???)
...I can think of one explanation to this...
Especially when like 2 clears and myself wanted him ded
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2820 (isolation #411) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Joey_ »

@Lucky did you do any catch up?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2824 (isolation #412) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2823, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2814, Nero Cain wrote:So just to clarify, you are town reading Whiskers b/c you think there's a lack of reasons to scumread her?
Care to explain to me why you think a player should be scumread when there's no reasons and I have explained why I townread Whiskers and no one has explained why it is bad?
I dont think that Nero "think a player should be scumread when there's no reasons", hes just asking if thats the correct way to interpret 2mil's fos
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2833 (isolation #413) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2827, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2824, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2823, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2814, Nero Cain wrote:So just to clarify, you are town reading Whiskers b/c you think there's a lack of reasons to scumread her?
Care to explain to me why you think a player should be scumread when there's no reasons and I have explained why I townread Whiskers and no one has explained why it is bad?
I dont think that Nero "think a player should be scumread when there's no reasons", hes just asking if thats the correct way to interpret 2mil's fos
Lack of reasons = no reasons???

/confused

Like huh?
Exactly, 2mil fos logic is pretty darn absurd like the rest of his reads
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2836 (isolation #414) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2832, Nero Cain wrote:viewtopic.php?f=55&t=60340

like here is a game with confirmed town masons and their reads were shit. I'm not going to listen to Rhah/2mil reads just 'cuse they are town and you really shouldn't be either.
Rah's reads are fine, rah voted flub for most of the day and didnt seem to want quick, he also read me correctly over you, quick and 2 mill. Its not much that i listen to their reads that im using them to

1. Know the wagon is clear and healthy atm
2. Pressurize the replace-in who did nothing since then
3. Get reads

And theres still a chance that masons are correct here, you reread the game as well and uc's votes pop up oddly every vote log imo
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2837 (isolation #415) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by Joey_ »

If you analyse the vote logs, the people voting for alisea/whiskers/quicks are similar versus those voting for flub/ucv/iai/axe

Nero and bee are mostly the only ones i found who voted both people on those "groups" often. This is an approximation of what i remember on the top of my head. Proper vote log analys could be done here
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2838 (isolation #416) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Like if i remember correctly, ucv racked a few votes early game d1 for people that are now conf clear atm and wasnt at the time rah/2mil/cabd but he never got any others vote from people hopping on him. Ucv looks like a lynch bait and id expect mefias to at least put one vote there, shade ucv a bit etc since its an easy slot to bully and pushover, yet nothing but whisker's i think who voted there eventually. That probably indicates that whiskers and ucv arent mefias togethers, you dont put a 4th vote on a lynchbait slot whos your partner with 3 other town on the wagon IMO anyway. Ucv also voted for quick randomly mid day, in the play scum likes to vote, in the middle (3-5) etc
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2841 (isolation #417) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Wanna try to work with bee/me/masons/math?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2843 (isolation #418) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2842, Nero Cain wrote:fuck no
The way to win a large game is mostly via cohesion, especially for the first few red flips

Can you tell me what you have found on ucv?
What is your scumlist?

Whisker
flub
ucv
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2845 (isolation #419) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2844, Nero Cain wrote:I mean sure but cohesion doesn't necessarily make the reads better. Like if ya'll wanna hive mind it go ahead but I'll be over here lynching scum Whiskers and Nauci.
You scumread flub, do you think both can be mefias? whisk and flub

Where is your nauci read coming from, you dont think her content got better ?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2848 (isolation #420) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2846, Rhah wrote:I think Nauci legitimately dumbtold about Dunk. That was her, wasn't it?
Imo the post about dunk being lynched and not shot? Imo it was mostly a misuse of a word than a genuine dumbtell but she did dumbtold periodically the same way ucv did too
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2849 (isolation #421) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Also honestly, from experience dumbtells are most often explained by genuine misreading or distraction than any attempt to deceive, regardless of alignement. Scum who dumbtell dont do it on purpose like 9/10 times
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2864 (isolation #422) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by Joey_ »

all things considered, iai is the most likely red flip imo
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2874 (isolation #423) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:20 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2869, Lucky2u wrote:I'm around 25 pages into a reading this game, but Im noticing I'm being wagoned right now... What is the reason for my wagon? Neither of the votes came with a reason.
i really like your bunnie but you should read the thread and come back with the questions
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2875 (isolation #424) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:21 am

Post by Joey_ »

Nero's read are like, surprising in the lack of quality even from what i expected
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2883 (isolation #425) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2882, beeboy wrote:_worrying intensifies_
If you wanna take the time, can you roughly iso the vote logs and check who Ucv voted and was voted by who, when etc and tell me what you see
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2888 (isolation #426) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2887, Flubbernugget wrote:But anyway, Nero having lurkers near town is probably a consequence of actively scumhunting active slots and then not factoring in lurkers and the way players were flooding the thread that makes sense
lol that read is convenient
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2899 (isolation #427) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2896, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2761, TwoInAMillion wrote:I was right on quick and I'm staying where I was. No reason to change good reads.
VOTE: UCVoyager

Joey is also supper scummy.
I disagree with your read of joey but agree with your read of flubber and whiskers.

I think this is a good slot to look into, it got a lot of "scumreads" yesterDay but not a lot of actual attention/followup IMO (which is fair, because town was preoccupied with other things.)

Aside from that, I like the idea that the scum team is literally everybody who is voting me RN, but I think that's kind of way too easy. Sure, WIFOM, but scum doesn't vote one, two, three, all together like that. (I guess nobody was actually saying that, joey's reads were different. So.)

@Joey
: I could see opportunistic IaI, and I think Flubber could be scum but IMO the push was bad. You still didn't give me reasons for your push on him, despite claiming to have made the wagon.
(As for axel, I can't read him.)
Hi, the reason why i voted flubber initialy was something like that

- Flub was never pushed by anyone so far in the game
- I didnt like his content, roughly but wasnt like super scumy or anything, just average
- Slight meta that i remember i townread flub one game pretty easily
- Slight meta that i remember his townplay to be stronger
- Heavy approximate poe that for 5-6 persons i kinda townread, it left like 7-8 guys and flub was never pushed

Those were my reasons to vote him at first pretty much. It was a gut feeling that flub shouldve been pushed for his average content and havent been yet, maybe because hes mefias? Normaly town who are average are the scum targets so. After my vote, flub reacted imo like textbook mefias. He ignored my fos, my vote, didnt engage me, didnt want to comment on my fos, didnt do anything. From then on my attention was better focused on flub's case and i was much more thorough for his subsequent content. After my initial fos, pretty much all his content was again, average at best, there isnt a single post that i could townread outright like some of quick's line, cabd's line, beeboy's line, 2 mil's lines etc.

So basically after that, the town dynamic aka how people votes and interacts to each others kinda was very telling -> there was a constant generalized resistance to vote flub or to engage/scumhunt/interact/engage do whatever to flubber that wasnt explained by his very good content IMO

So basically :
- I voted out of gut feeling, instincts, poe
- He reacted badly
- It escalated from there, many CW like quick, you and ucv.
- Stupid ass resistance to that slot for no reason

etc
etc
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2900 (isolation #428) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2898, Whiskers wrote:
Spoiler: @Nauci
In post 2758, Nauci wrote:I thought counter wagon meant wagon scum create to get heat off of their buddy, not just the-only-other-plausible-vote.
tbh I'm not sure we can count Quick as a counterwagon for the purposes of wagon analysis, considering most of the people on his agreed he wasn't scum, but a mere PL.

Spoiler: TwoInAMillion's Good Post
In post 2772, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 2771, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2770, TwoInAMillion wrote:Nothing changed my mind. I thought Quick was town before and he was town. There are scum on his wagon. There are scum on Whiskers and Flubbers wagons. Town is making it easy for scum to hide by pushing bad wagons.
Why do you think both are town? You dont think the flub’s lynch resistance from yday was odd?
Be more specific. I think both are town because of the lack of reasoning on both lynches, the scumminess of people on their wagons, that they came up day 1 when there are many mislynches and the lack of consensus on lynches as if scum is trying to split up the town.
This is a good post from TIAM in a game where there are too few good TIAM posts.

I had a hunch this would happen.
Lead on, confirmed townie.

Spoiler: Re:Appeal to Authority
In post 2787, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 2786, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2784, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 2780, Joey_ wrote: Games arent decided by hard infos most of the time, you need more than one scumread
This is far from true. Most games are decided on hard information.
Hm you played 4 games, i played thousands on em and at least 25 here so ill dismiss your opinion
Appeal to authority. Why not ask other people instead of just deciding yourself? This is something that scum would say to dismiss good night actions.
Ask me: I agree that most satisfying, "real" games aren't won by Following The Cop.

In post 2793, Joey_ wrote:My main reason was heavy ass poe into rxn check into slight meta into overall scummy ass play when pressirized. Town dynamic imo says it was t va s yday too
I'm just gonna say, if you're PoE'ing people with total 1 flip, you probably haven't caught scum.
Heavy poe means that its approximate poe. Like it works a lot more than you could think, heavy poe is like calculated risk imo.

Exemple : if i have 4 clears, 2 hard townreads, 4 town leans, 2 foses and rest is random. If im trying to use heavy poe ill assume my hard townreads are 100% town, that im mostly correct in my town leans like 1 mefias maximum in my town leans. That at least half my foses is correct etc then i check the interaction between the remaining people via assuming that my tr are towns etc etc its not supposed to be supper accurate its just a tool to find people that should be pushed/fosed etc but wasnt for some reasons
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2904 (isolation #429) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2903, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2851, Nero Cain wrote:I could maybe buy a scumWhiskers defending Nauci for town cred I guess but I still dislike her contents. Her Appendix and forward sucks too.
:facepalm:
Whiskers..
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2905 (isolation #430) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Again, fucking last time that tell failed me
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2906 (isolation #431) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2903, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2851, Nero Cain wrote:I could maybe buy a scumWhiskers defending Nauci for town cred I guess but I still dislike her contents. Her Appendix and forward sucks too.
:facepalm:
Read my lengthy posts i made just for u
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2909 (isolation #432) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Im isoing one of my games where i totally owned froggy when i hard scumread the slot in about 10 posts from replacing in, it was kinda-ish the same thought process this game for flub. I was mafia tho in that game but it was multiball so it was still genuine scumhunt, also

Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2910 (isolation #433) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2907, Nero Cain wrote:What tell?
the international mefias scumbol !!!!!!!!!!
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2911 (isolation #434) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Image good times
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2912 (isolation #435) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by Joey_ »

im so fucking hilarious when im mafia honestly
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2914 (isolation #436) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2913, Whiskers wrote:The facepalm?
I liked nero's pun.
yea, it was a joke that started on em but its surprisingly accurate
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2916 (isolation #437) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2915, Whiskers wrote:Re: Your reasons for voting Flubber

I want to say, I was so vehement on killing the Flubber wagon (not that I actually had any sway, but I tried at least) was due to the fact that most of the votes didn't give reasons to support them, and I felt the reasons were mostly bad.

It sounds like your vote on him was simply for pressure and he reacted badly? But like, not engaging with you after a vote and lurking it out is, I feel, pretty null. That's a good thing to do as town or scum when the heat is on. (at least, I've found it works as town or scum.)

I should say something like "You should take a long hard look at UC Voyager slot then! That's how everybody is with him!" (ie, poking him and his reaction is to lurk) But honestly I get what you're saying, and it's not really the same because UC Voyager was
kiiind
of a counterwagon? Except never actually got wagoned. And, of course, that he ended up replacing out (but that's not really alignment telling, is it?)

I also understand what you mean with your PoE post mostly.

One thing-- you said
"Normally town who are average are the scumtargets,"
right after saying
"Flub should have been pushed for his average content and hadn't yet."
And after rereading that and writing it out like this, I also understand that, too. So nevermind.

But then, shouldn't we look at
you
and worry that
you're
scum, for pressuring mediocre townies, something that
scum
purportedly likes to do?
No because two reasons
1. Flub's rxn to my push on him was textbook scum when imo ive been pretty much obv towning so extremely hard since the start of the game that mefias dont even try to hardscumread me or engage me too much
2. The town dynamics surrounding flub's wagon was telling, and it has like nothing to do with me.

That being said, if i was mafia im pretty sure i would "scumread" flub in this game because hes fairly fucking scummy but he wouldnt have then, the resistance to back him up like he has this game. A large game = resistance is even more relevant.

Also, i disagree about "not engaging with you after a vote and lurking it out is, I feel, pretty null". The game i have been isoing is one of the many games where i found mafias for accumulated tells like flub's. IMO, not engaging someone who scumread you (and you townread) is extremely fucking scummy. Also to put it in context, flub had no pressure from anywhere else on the table but from me and it was just a vote. I didnt expect him to be "in my face" kinda for it but just ask me why etc idk he did nothing to try to sort me and my fos on him, nada
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2917 (isolation #438) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Joey_ »

TDLR :
In a large game, average players gets pushed
Flubs play in this game is average
He wasnt pushed, not even mentionned
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2919 (isolation #439) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2918, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2751, MathBlade wrote:I have to go to work but the opening Whiskers votes are clearly scum motivated. Flubber was clearly the counter wagon to Quick, doing a VCA late tonight should also help us net another.

VOTE: Flubber
I don't like the votes on me either obviously, but I think considering Flubber a counterwagon to Quick is wrong. We're in a bit of a unique situation where we got a flip and then had many viable wagons, all before the end of Day 1. IMO you should be looking at MY wagon as the main one, and Flubbernugget's wagon as the counterwagon to ME. Quick was a hasty policy lynch that had little telling information-- because most of the people on the wagon were policy lynching him.

Again, I think this is a bad reason for voting/lynching Flubber.
In post 2826, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2806, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2805, Joey_ wrote:Especially when like 2 clears and myself wanted him ded
being cleared town doesn't make thier reads better. See Dunk.
Correct. However as cleared Town their reads are guaranteed to come from a good place. So while I hate town blocks I find that taking what masons say important.
No, they're really not guaranteed to come from a good place-- unless you literally mean "from town," in which case we haven't technically cleared them but I understand what you mean (occam's razor).
Assuming they are indeed masons, then they are still part of an uninformed majority and the're still subject to misinformation and misguidedness as much as the rest of the town. You should pay attention, ofc, but I don't see cozying up to them and blanketly saying they will always have important reads as being correct.
In post 2828, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2796, Flubbernugget wrote:Nero is right that it's common for wagons to run from town to town

But whiskers just isn't getting lynched despite not a lot of voices being against it
This is the WiFoM of a desperate player.

That means Whiskers is a mislynch or a null read or is (unlikely) scum. I can literally take resistance or what you are saying as resistance when it really isn't and make it into anything.

What can't be manipulated is the why of people are and aren't on the wagon. I have scumread you pretty damn close to on replace in and statements like this only reaffirm my read.
I disagree here, as well-- that's kind of literally how mafia works, isn't it? You manipulate other people's reads by changing their opinions.

Flubber is a pretty fuckin dangerous wagon and I think Alisae's slot still has some big jumps in logic, despite the replacement.
albeit smaller jumps than before.
I think youre town and your attitude towards flub is unwarranted
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2922 (isolation #440) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2920, Whiskers wrote:Working backwards on this post:
In post 2916, Joey_ wrote:Also to put it in context, flub had no pressure from anywhere else on the table but from me and it was just a vote. I didnt expect him to be "in my face" kinda for it but just ask me why etc idk he did nothing to try to sort me and my fos on him, nada
I don't generally reply to one empty vote on me either.
In post 2916, Joey_ wrote:Also, i disagree about "not engaging with you after a vote and lurking it out is, I feel, pretty null". The game i have been isoing is one of the many games where i found mafias for accumulated tells like flub's. IMO, not engaging someone who scumread you (and you townread) is extremely fucking scummy.
In that case, you should reread me with the consideration that I went mostly afk for a while while my wagon was picking up steam and was at it's peak.
Coming back and seeing the Flub counterwagon coming in was reassuring and meant I could re-enter the thread and re-apply pressure to Quick, but there was a (relatively) large period of time where I wasn't voting (Alisae and Cabd (I think?) gave me shit for this) and then I stopped posting so much.

How do you read
that?
I think you are misunderstand exactly what i mean when im saying "not engaing someone who scumreads you". Its not about activity, its when someone is going out of their way not to address the read at all even when they are being pressurized to. I dont want to go into the territory where its just my opinion about whats scummy versus what you think is scummy, bottom line i had reasons to scumread flub, reasons that is coherent with a good amount of red flips if got throughout my games
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2924 (isolation #441) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Also, you are using your play in this game as to try to prove me wrong that my theory or read or tell about ppl not engaging is scummy. You are trying to use hidden info (your alignement) to try to defend your point which is really absurd in a vacuum but also not something i think scum really do often but when they know what theyre doing
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2925 (isolation #442) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2923, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2919, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2918, Whiskers wrote:I think Alisae's slot still has some big jumps in logic, despite the replacement.
albeit smaller jumps than before.
I think youre town and your attitude towards flub is unwarranted
I don't like
Alisae
Mathblade defending me by ignoring my wagon.
I don't think a policy lynch wagon counts as "counterwagon to scum." `
Why not? You could say that its hard to get a verbalized PL wagon, like no one and their mothers wants to be caught on a PL wagon, especially not scum. Why did that happen then? Maybe because there was an incentive outside the PL itself which is the CW to mefias.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2928 (isolation #443) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2927, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2924, Joey_ wrote:Also, you are using your play in this game as to try to prove me wrong that my theory or read or tell about ppl not engaging is scummy. You are trying to use hidden info (your alignement) to try to defend your point which is really absurd in a vacuum but also not something i think scum really do often but when they know what theyre doing
I mean, I guess?

It's less that I want you to reevaluate your Flubber read because I'm p sure you're stuck there-- I don't think I can ply you out of it (it's basically down to conf bias and "looks scummy to me!"), but I think you should read UCV/Lucky's slot with the same attitude in mind, and also mine, because I think that will reflect on your flubber read
Why dont you try to think about the world where, im just correct? Even if you disagree on how i got there
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2929 (isolation #444) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Quick did a lot of shady shit but he also towntold, Flub is average and scummy and never did a single fucking town thing
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2931 (isolation #445) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2930, Whiskers wrote:I think that wagon was easier to push through than the others we'd seen that Day on account of that security-- you can't be attacked for policy lynching somebody (especially if enough people are doing it that the wagon goes through). You can't, PLing isn't alignment indicative. The votes on Flubber were so weak that the case for PLing Quick was stronger. The votes on My wagon only moved onto Flubber after a considerable amount of time and a bunch of pressure-- really weird Blank Votes that came from townie-looking people.
hm no, pling is inherently really fucking AI
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2935 (isolation #446) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by Joey_ »

The whiskers wagon was never a thing mostly because im loud af and many people swtiched off your wagon, including the alisae replace out. Your post about your pov is really flawed in many way
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2936 (isolation #447) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2934, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2931, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2930, Whiskers wrote:I think that wagon was easier to push through than the others we'd seen that Day on account of that security-- you can't be attacked for policy lynching somebody (especially if enough people are doing it that the wagon goes through). You can't, PLing isn't alignment indicative. The votes on Flubber were so weak that the case for PLing Quick was stronger. The votes on My wagon only moved onto Flubber after a considerable amount of time and a bunch of pressure-- really weird Blank Votes that came from townie-looking people.
hm no, pling is inherently really fucking AI
yeah except if it's really fucking AI then everybody on that wagon but me and Nauci are scum-- that's 7 people if I remember correctly.
Nero Cain wrote:alternatively, what if scum
ARE
trying to save you for reasons other than you being scum and Flubb is a scumlead counter wagon.

hrmmm....
I don't follow.
Its easier to keep controversial townies that are self-destructive for the later aka harder stages of the games.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2940 (isolation #448) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by Joey_ »

^
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2941 (isolation #449) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Im actually pretty fucking good thank you nero, you also feared n1d me when i was your traitor so l0lz
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2943 (isolation #450) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2942, Nero Cain wrote:We shot you b/c we thought you were town and weren't going to get lynched you stupid dill hole.
lol same thing, anyway
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2946 (isolation #451) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2945, TwoInAMillion wrote:Joey makes the game about himself instead of actually trying to find scum. Don't know if how this relates to his meta.
read my meta then and stop fucking whining about my play thx
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2951 (isolation #452) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2948, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 2946, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2945, TwoInAMillion wrote:Joey makes the game about himself instead of actually trying to find scum. Don't know if how this relates to his meta.
read my meta then and stop fucking whining about my play thx

Apparently you don't have enough meta.
Search for cloudkicker, i have 10 fucking scum games
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2953 (isolation #453) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2952, TwoInAMillion wrote:I don't consider meta on another site actual meta.
It is not an other site, its an other account
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2958 (isolation #454) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by Joey_ »

I didnt even remember that game @2mill, that was probably my least interested/invested mafia game on site. That was also like my 5-6 red flip in 7-8 games and i was pretty fucking annoyed or something like that, i didnt want to play as mafia and i was getting hardbussed by my partners which pissed me off so
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2959 (isolation #455) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2956, TwoInAMillion wrote:not trying to find scum
Not trying to find scum? seriously
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2962 (isolation #456) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Joey_ »

You cant just nitpick one bad game and think you can know me as a player seriously, youre starting to convince me youre seriously stupid
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2963 (isolation #457) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Joey_ »

honestly youre pissing me off so ill leave and come back before i ask for replacement
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2967 (isolation #458) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Maybe theres a fucking reason its my last scum game sherlock holmes
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2970 (isolation #459) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by Joey_ »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=68822 Won
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=68870 Lost
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=69509 Won
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=69654 Won
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69456 Lost but that game was fucking broke
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=69833 Won
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=69969 Lost
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69936 Won
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=70313 Won 

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=70415 Won

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=70912 Won, this is the last game you are refering where i didnt gave a slight fuck and i stopped playing for a while after that
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2971 (isolation #460) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2968, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 2965, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2961, TwoInAMillion wrote:Also very little interaction between UCV/Lucky and Joey. Scumteam anyone?
I doubt Joey is but I could compromise on UCV.
Any defense doesn't actually include a good reason why he is town.
The burden of proof is on the acsuser
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2972 (isolation #461) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by Joey_ »

accuser
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2975 (isolation #462) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2970, Joey_ wrote:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=68822 Won
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=68870 Lost
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=69509 Won
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=69654 Won
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69456 Lost but that game was fucking broke
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=69833 Won
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=69969 Lost
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69936 Won
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=70313 Won 

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=70415 Won

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=70912 Won, this is the last game you are refering where i didnt gave a slight fuck and i stopped playing for a while after that
1 : posted at the end of the game
2 : posted at the end of the game
3 : posted at the end of the game
4 : Did not post at the end but participated in dead thread a lot if i remember correctly
5 : posted at the end of the game
6 : posted at the end of the game
7 : posted at the end of the game
8 : I replaced out from hydra, i did not post at the end of the game
9 : posted at the end of the game
10 : i didnt post at the end of the game

Thats why you are a confbiasing fucker 2mil
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2976 (isolation #463) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2973, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 2971, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2968, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 2965, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2961, TwoInAMillion wrote:Also very little interaction between UCV/Lucky and Joey. Scumteam anyone?
I doubt Joey is but I could compromise on UCV.
Any defense doesn't actually include a good reason why he is town.
The burden of proof is on the acsuser
This is mafia not a courtroom. Not being towny is just as bad as being scummy, and you are being both. The fact that you are bringing up burden of proof in day 2 is a scumslip to me.
Dude you are astoundly moronic, dont throw buzzword around when you know nothing 2mill Snow
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2979 (isolation #464) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2978, TwoInAMillion wrote:Had enough of this for tonight.

Joey doesn't like being scum, which is why he is spending so much time cussing people out.
I gave you enough proof that you are confibiasing me. We both know youre just
that guy
who proven wrong doesnt change their opinions
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2980 (isolation #465) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2977, Nero Cain wrote:joey what does your full reads list look like rn?
SRs: Axe/Flub/IaI

Town lean : Nero, nauci
Townreads : Math

Town clear in my mind : Rah/2mill/beeboy

Shiro i dont have enough infos
Turtle is hard to read, i think hes most likely town
UCV is hard to read too, i like his early content but he can be mefias from vote and positionning
Gerry idk
I dont remember the rest
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2981 (isolation #466) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Whiskers is prob town
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3001 (isolation #467) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:18 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2983, Nero Cain wrote:^
I'd be down for a Gerry lynch, wanna vote him with me?
Not really because i have other people i wanna rope before, like IaI id vote rn with you
In post 2986, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1063, Joey_ wrote:
In post 553, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 547, Whiskers wrote:@nero who do you think the "second lynch" should be? Or rather, who do you think the two lynches, in no particular order should be?
I've already kinda answered this. I am voting Nauci.I said I wouldn't really oppose a lynch on 2iam. I', also considering a policy lynch on the miller claim and Axel feels like he's active lurking. I'd prob be ok with any of those.
@gerry what do you think of that post
What was your point here?
In post 564, Joey_ wrote:Also can anyone explain me the dunker fos, because his content so far is exactly what should be expected from him as a player, more or less scummy
and here?
1. Its one of the post i didnt like from you. I dont like how you basically said you would lynch 2 mil and the miller thing, also a comment on a lurker, it felt weak af and early
2. I didnt understand why people scumread dunk. What im trying to say is that, despite dunk not being extremely towny its not anything out of the ordinary for him and like you just shouldnt expect dunk to be towny to townread him, you have to read between the lines
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3002 (isolation #468) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:42 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 502, UC Voyager wrote:i thought it was a rule yu couldn't use things like avatar's as reason to vote someone or make a case against them.....tbh im not the biggest fan of anime either. i think it is kind of dumb
Im rereading ucv, this is prob his first post i find actually scummy
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3003 (isolation #469) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1761, UC Voyager wrote:Yea. I'm sorry. I have been a little busy lately so I have been posting more in other games.... : p

I can try to catch up and make valid points when and if I get the chance
When im mafia and i have multiple games active, i always feel like my scumgame is more of a duty etc and if i has limited time i would prefer to post in my town games. The way he is phrasing it “so i have been posting more in other games” just doesnt explain why the other games pver this one, he couldve sais they were more active or interesting but he just didnt which leave the reason why he would prefer to post outside. This is coherent with the fact that ucv lost interest in the game pretty fast an started to post random shit
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3004 (isolation #470) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:48 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1905, UC Voyager wrote:iso rhah. this seems to be more townie for him.....so im giving him a townie read
two in a million seems a little off......
This is quicks norm (at least what i know from him)
Dunkerdoodle seems really off his town game
Joey seems really townie -- a lot of scum hunting, but at the same time, defending people who are likely town.... (
In post 2325, UC Voyager wrote:VOTE: quick

I like Joey.......He seems very townie.

I have seen Quick in a few other games, and this is nothing normal for him
He contradicts his quick read here. I know two days passed but still, he shouldve explained it cause this look opportunistic to me
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3005 (isolation #471) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:54 am

Post by Joey_ »

Issue is he can still easily be town with what i pointed out, im definetely wrong on some trs because the vote logs makes no sens atm
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3006 (isolation #472) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:55 am

Post by Joey_ »

VOTE: IaI
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3007 (isolation #473) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:00 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1397, HolySpiritTurtle wrote:{Shiro, Alisae, IAI, Dunk, Axle, Flubber, Joey_}

^

Vig pool
If im correct in my trio reads then holy turtle ahould be t for it
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3008 (isolation #474) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:03 am

Post by Joey_ »

VOTE: flubber i think i prefer a flub flip finally, i isod iai too and its less informative
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3011 (isolation #475) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:42 am

Post by Joey_ »

@MOD : How is it allowed for someone to have 7 non-content post for 120 pages?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3020 (isolation #476) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 3019, Rhah wrote:What the fuck. Is this a bad wagon.
Flubs, ucvs?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3070 (isolation #477) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 3050, TwoInAMillion wrote:I don't make up with scum. Joey is offended that I caught him and is throwing a tantrum about it. I'm going to be devoting more of my time on other players in the future, though.
Caught me? Even if it was true, your case on me is a fucking joke
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3071 (isolation #478) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 3033, pienyan wrote:
In post 3011, Joey_ wrote:@MOD : How is it allowed for someone to have 7 non-content post for 120 pages?
I missed this, sorry. In the future, if you have a question for me, please bold it so that I'm able to see it more easily.

Day 1 began on October 15. At the time, Shiro was V/LA until October 17. Shiro posted within 48 hours of their V/LA ending, and then they were V/LA again until October 25. Day 1 ended on October 22. This game day opened on October 25 and since then, they have not gone 48 hours without posting anything.

No violation of the rules has taken place, and it is my prerogative to determine how to handle edge cases that fall within the rules. My rules allow for players to go V/LA when they need to (rule #10), and as someone who tends to be very busy themselves, I don't really have any intention of being strict about the amount of V/LA someone is "allowed" to take.

If I determine that action is needed, I will take action. In the meantime, please don't complain too harshly about other players needing to take V/LA. Thank you.
I disnt complain in any harsh way and you annoyed tone is unjustified. Shiro, legal play or not, is an hindrance to the win con
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3072 (isolation #479) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 3037, I Am Innocent wrote:My apologies to all. I will get into this game.
In post 3006, Joey_ wrote:VOTE: IaI
I town read you early on. Like pretty hard. So I want to sort you out to see if I'm right, and also want to allow you the chance to sort me out if I'm right. If I'm wrong, well then you are just scum pushing for a mislynch.

Late D1 you called me fence sitting on Quick vs. Flubber. This was AFTER I said that Quick was town, and had four scummy players on the wagon. Later I produced my six scummiest reads. Flubber was on there.

The one thing you couldn't see (which was on my notes) but if you go back to D1 is that the interactions between Flubber and Whiskers point to some of the best distancing I've ever seen, or one of them is town.

I don't recall the exact order of my list, but Whiskers/Nauci were/are my top 2, and Flubber was a distant third.

So here was my dilemma:

Vote Quick - who I was pretty sure was town
Vote Flubber - who if I was right about Whiskers was also town
Vote Whiskers - who had many people suspect/vote him throughout the day

I went with option 3. I wanted to see if we could get a wagon going on Whiskers. I've seen quicker wagons on scum late in the day than what I was throwing out there.

But fencesitting, really???? Flubber was on my list of scum reads and I already said Quick was town. Nero even pointed it out late D1 that 'IAI will prob vote Flubber'. It was friggin obvious!

Flubber early D2 you asked if I caught up. I still had another 30 pages from D1, and have fallen behind D2. I had one of my reports who works out of state visiting all week and it killed not only my days but evenings. They fly out this evening, so I should be able to get back into this.

From everything I've read, if you want to catch scum vote in:

{Whiskers/Nauci/Beeboy}

Prob another in {HST/UC,their replacement}
Okay so basically yournpoint is that you voted whiskers because, if you were correct by your read, then it would make flub town. Which mean you didnt vote in the top 2 wagons because you thought both were town

If thats your explanation then you still ficking fencesitted. Basically you townread quick, quick was 300% goong to get lynched if flub wasnt lynched forst. Like i understand that your vote on whiskers wasnt at the very deadline but still, you didnt show any intent on being active close to deadline to maybe change yor vote, and who knows being coherent with your quick townread

Even if you thought flub could flip town, you shouldve make a stance about your reads, try to engage and or just fuxking vote on either wagon. Literraly catching up to vote outside both wagon then lurk the fuck out for the rest of the day is fencesitting. Even with you explanation, i think its quite insulting to your intelligence to try to sell the story where a scum whiskers would get speedlynched over both assumed town flub and town quick. If both of them were town by your reads, the chance that your vote is useful by enabling a cw onto scum is ridiculous

The scenario where both quick and flub is town but whiskers get lynched as mafia at the very ens of the day is just not a thing. If you really wanted to help quick you shouldve be more vocal and just do something, meanwhile dont fucking claim you didnt fencesit

Your vote was absurd, fencesitty, arent coherent with your reads imo and a scumclaim
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3073 (isolation #480) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Joey_ »

I repeat myself a lot but its w/e, i dont buy it soz. Also basically calling me mafia if i dont drop my fos on you is absurd, there a very objective reason why i scumread you
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3078 (isolation #481) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 3077, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3076, TwoInAMillion wrote:Scum is trying to split up the town again and force a bad lynch.
???
Basically everytime he post
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3079 (isolation #482) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Also if i wanted to be textual, the masons did split up the town again
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3082 (isolation #483) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 3081, TwoInAMillion wrote:And I have not claimed anything.
IF you both arent masons it should be the time to claim BTW because if theres anyway that we find out you arent, youre in deep shit because mefias will vote u

Also, i moved my vote
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3083 (isolation #484) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Like can we just flip flub? the amount of infos from that flip will be immense even if we are incorrect
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3085 (isolation #485) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Joey_ »

oranges vs apples basically, whiskers would be a very informative lynch too but imo would just confirm my scumreads
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3113 (isolation #486) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:18 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 3104, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3004, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1905, UC Voyager wrote:iso rhah. this seems to be more townie for him.....so im giving him a townie read
two in a million seems a little off......
This is quicks norm (at least what i know from him)
Dunkerdoodle seems really off his town game
Joey seems really townie -- a lot of scum hunting, but at the same time, defending people who are likely town.... (
In post 2325, UC Voyager wrote:VOTE: quick

I like Joey.......He seems very townie.

I have seen Quick in a few other games, and this is nothing normal for him
He contradicts his quick read here. I know two days passed but still, he shouldve explained it cause this look opportunistic to me
Why are you trying to make a case on a Replaced out player rather than people here who can respond?
Maybe cause hes being voted by the only 2 clears in this game ???? ?_?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3114 (isolation #487) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:19 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 3103, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3003, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1761, UC Voyager wrote:Yea. I'm sorry. I have been a little busy lately so I have been posting more in other games.... : p

I can try to catch up and make valid points when and if I get the chance
When im mafia and i have multiple games active, i always feel like my scumgame is more of a duty etc and if i has limited time i would prefer to post in my town games. The way he is phrasing it “so i have been posting more in other games” just doesnt explain why the other games pver this one, he couldve sais they were more active or interesting but he just didnt which leave the reason why he would prefer to post outside. This is coherent with the fact that ucv lost interest in the game pretty fast an started to post random shit
This post is terribad.

What you prefer may or may not be what UCV preferred or UCV could have had RL. We just don't know.
How do you even expect people not use subjectives reads ?_?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3115 (isolation #488) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:21 am

Post by Joey_ »

And its not a terribad post, kindly fuck you math. Its imo relevant and can apply to most players
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3116 (isolation #489) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Joey_ »

VOTE: lucky
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3117 (isolation #490) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:26 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 3100, Shiro wrote:
In post 3071, Joey_ wrote:Shiro, legal play or not, is an hindrance to the win con
Hindrance?! D:

Yea I guess it's true.

Question for you though since you voted there and I did iso him, what exactly bothers you in flubbers cause other than a strange vote change he doesn't really seem scummy at all.

You probably maybe have explained this buuuuuuuuuut I would like someone pointing me to a case about it.
At this point its like an accumulation of town cw and people not wanted to vote flub + really below average play, also flub fits in every scumteam i see
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3119 (isolation #491) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:59 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 3118, Shiro wrote:He has been a cw to only 1 wagon though, at least only one certain town one.
No, i mean pushing on flub makes CW appears like its nothing

Quick/Whiskers/UCV
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3120 (isolation #492) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:00 am

Post by Joey_ »

And before people attack me saying that those wagons was there before the flub wagon was a thing, all of those wagons got killed at some point of d1 but they always reapeared
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3132 (isolation #493) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 3131, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2717, pienyan wrote:Quick (9) - Whiskers, UC Voyager, Nauci, Flubbernugget, AxleGreaser, gerryoat, Nero Cain, beeboy, Joey_
I mean my immediate reaction is that bee is scum that got on this wagon. I also think gerry is pretty scummy. Part of me wants to town read everyone that came before Gerry but I'm worried that Whiskers is scum that's been trying to placate me lately.

Bee/HST/Gerry/Whiskers?
Bees town
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3133 (isolation #494) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Joey_ »

Im still down to get flub, but if its not happening ill just flip lucky with the masons
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3138 (isolation #495) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 3137, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3132, Joey_ wrote:Bees town
his actions surrounding the Quick wagon were kinda yucky and opportunistic I think. Also, he's sorta active lurking now.
He towntold into oblivion imo early on, his line of questionning opportunistic or not was extremely coherent with his pov and lurking is nai
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3153 (isolation #496) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 3151, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3138, Joey_ wrote:He towntold into oblivion imo early on, his line of questionning opportunistic or not was extremely coherent with his pov and lurking is nai
excuse me if I don't put much (almost none) in a guy's reads that argued that Dunk scumtold.
But he did
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3157 (isolation #497) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 3156, TwoInAMillion wrote:VOTE: Joey

I actually agree with Lucky. Joey's flip will say alot about Lucky, and everyone seems to have an opinion on Joey so I think Lucky v. Joey is pretty much 1v1 at this point.
How is that even remotely, a 1vs1 in any way, you are sincerely terrible at this game
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3159 (isolation #498) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Joey_ »

VOTE: flub i tried the good townie route but its failing miserably because 2mill is 2mill, flub is my last vote and im going to lurk the fick out for the rest of the day.

@2mill you do not deserve my input, deal with town yourself : )
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3183 (isolation #499) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 3171, TwoInAMillion wrote:Aside from that, lynching Joey before Lucky is better because Lucky is more willing to provide actual content on different players which is more helpful in finding scum later in the game.
I fucking cant deal with your incompetence, im in every dimension, classes, category, angles more willing to give actual content than anyone in the whole game so go fk ursekf budg
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3184 (isolation #500) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by Joey_ »

@MOD: replace me

I wish i could perdure this completely disatrous town but i wont, i cant deal with the like of 2mill. I have exams coming up for my phd so cya guys :) good luck 2mill
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5574 (isolation #501) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Disgusting performance
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5575 (isolation #502) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 5539, Nero Cain wrote:Gif, you had really good reads but your play was really lackluster.
oh fucking please nero
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5576 (isolation #503) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Honestly tiam made it a nightmare to play, tons of people ended up being obvious town including turtle, lucky, nauci, beeboy and even nero was was his town self for most of the game even if his reads were 2 standard deviation worse than a coinflip. What a shitshow
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5577 (isolation #504) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Sttuborn fucks like tiam and nero are the reason why mafia game can gives cancer
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5579 (isolation #505) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by Joey_ »

The only ever mafia 2mill voted in the whole game, was shiro when the guy had literraly 4 NAI prododge post.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5616 (isolation #506) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 5593, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 5576, Joey_ wrote:Honestly tiam made it a nightmare to play, tons of people ended up being obvious town including turtle, lucky, nauci, beeboy and even nero was was his town self for most of the game even if his reads were 2 standard deviation worse than a coinflip. What a shitshow

I'm going to be the bigger person here and not engage.
You shouldve had that attitude in game

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”