Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Wed May 17, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: waffles

I don't know if that was a joke or not but defensiveness is not a scum tell this early (or at all)
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #73 (isolation #1) » Wed May 17, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 70, RhazhBash wrote:Today's lynch should either be Gamma or one of the early Gamma pushers. Gamma hasn't posted anything AI but if he's town at least one of the people pushing him should be scum.
Already setting up pre flip analysis, huh

VOTE: rhazh
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #74 (isolation #2) » Wed May 17, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 56, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'd say RhazhBash and Slingshot are the scummiest people I see so far.
VOTE: SlingshotWaffles
Agreed
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #75 (isolation #3) » Wed May 17, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 52, SlingshotWaffles wrote:
In post 23, Mulch wrote:VOTE: waffles

I don't know if that was a joke or not but defensiveness is not a scum tell this early (or at all)
It wasn't defensiveness though, it was jumpiness.
I feel like you just intentionally dodged my attack
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #77 (isolation #4) » Wed May 17, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Mulch »

I was attacking you for attacking someone for defensiveness and then you said " it's not defensiveness it's jumpiness"

What exactly is the difference lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #99 (isolation #5) » Wed May 17, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Mulch »

Hopping on your counteragon?
VOTE: Gamma
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #130 (isolation #6) » Thu May 18, 2017 5:38 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 117, RhazhBash wrote:Mulch looks townish.
Why?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #172 (isolation #7) » Thu May 18, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 169, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 132, Nero Cain wrote:I mean there's been nothing scummier FMPOV than waffles lack of voting on Gemma.

PVs and Cpt back and forth lulz fest was lame but not really scummy.

I don't think RHAZ is scummy hence my "anti-nom post"
I still wanna lynch gamma,but it is a PL more than a full SR. There are legit game winning reasons for it. As scum, I'd love for gamma to be on the other team. As town, I want him dead asap to not screw us over with his always scummy play. It may work for him as scum (because he's scummy literally all the time for every alignment), but I certainly hope I never see him in lylo. It's just bad for town all the way around. I've seen it.
Yeah I'm not lynching someone without a SR so we dont lynch them hypothetically in a future scenario :)

Policy lynches are cancer
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #174 (isolation #8) » Thu May 18, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 168, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 167, Dunnstral wrote:You don't
Exactly
Why does Tywin think so
^^ This is a townie tone
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #176 (isolation #9) » Thu May 18, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 151, Priscila wrote:What bothers me about DrumBeats is the way that he is pushing a narrative where his scumread on RhazBash is meaningful rather than genuinely digging into the content, analyzing the reasoning behind it and providing his own as to why that reasoning comes from scum. His approach is rhetorical, and he conflates largley null behavior into something damning.

His point about scum adapting for the type of scumhunting in thread is simplistic and shallow, scum will already analyze their own behavior with greater foresight and worry than town. The act of aborting a bus is very basic. Gamma's mention of it is too broad to be effective. Reminding people that an established wagon manipulation technique exists on page 1 is not going to meaningfully affect whether that technique is used in a specific instance during the game.

There is also the way that he positioned his vote on Gamma as if he knew it was coming off before long. I get the feeling that he wants to
seem to be
engaging directly and actively with content in a thoughtful way, and is taking this as a rhetorical position, rather than truly engaging with the content. The way that he continued to argue his position as he unvoted Gamma to vote RhazBash suggests to me that he does not truly feel conviction in his reads, but merely argues for their validity and postures around them.

I think that RhazBash's premature position on today's wagons feels like a genuine attempt to scumhunt that came off as surface scummy. I read the translation of that post as "there is scum in one of those that we should lynch". DrumBeats' attempt to pin it as having malicious intent is disingenuous. It is
possible
from that post that RhazBash is scum who knows that all of the early pushers of Gamma's wagon are town, but it is
equally possible
that he is simply scumhunting, therefore the post is null without greater context. DrumBeats argument is slightly more than just that RhazBash is informed, however. He argues that RhazBash is lining up lynches and putting on an act to shed responsibility. This is very stretchy. Following this, he argues that RhazBash's position that wagons should be broken down is suspicious and comes from an informed perspective. He is again attempting to twist fairly null content into scum content by drawing a narrative where that is already the case.

I don't think his reasons for voting Gamma or RhazBash have any merit and his attempts to make those reasons persuasive feels like sophistry. It's still possible that this content is coming from a reckless, overzealous townie with poor reasoning, but for now I have a scumlean on DrumBeats.
This has been ignored by a lot. I think this is very well said and logical. But I do think that town and scum both tend to push for their lynches even if they don't really believe them. It sounds counterintuitive, but it can be very hard for prideful town players to admit they are wrong, and then the lack of enthusiasm may show
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #177 (isolation #10) » Thu May 18, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 175, Tywin Lannister wrote:Do you imagine me saying it with a British accent? Maybe Australian? What about in a Cuban accent, with a hint of al pacino Scarface?

Let me know how my words sound to you Dunn. Great detective work you're doing.
It's a gutread from what it sounds like. There is nothing wrong with those.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #178 (isolation #11) » Thu May 18, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 149, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 125, CptPicard wrote:I don't like this. This is the most silly and fun stage of the game (yet also allows us to obtain first impressions and initial reads) and you both intend to lurk it out? What do you have to hide?

For the players who have been playing with me recently, know that it's not uncommon for me to go above 500 posts in a game...I've been posting a lot in games recently, too much, and I tend to end up dominating games and it makes other people not be able to catch up. I'll still post if something hits me. I disagree with this being the most fun stage of the game; I much prefer late game.
You make it seem like this is gaining you town cred
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #179 (isolation #12) » Thu May 18, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 162, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald

Just annoys me
Is this your tenth meme?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #182 (isolation #13) » Thu May 18, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 180, Tywin Lannister wrote:Gamma saying 'tone' too, as if you read words exactly as they were written, regardless of your background, accent, ethnicity, or ability at discerning these things from written words. Must be a superpower you guys have.

Truth is, tone is a bullshit excuse to say anything. If it's a gut read, say gut read. And you'd be wrong, so try other methods.
You do realize they are basically saying the same thing?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #188 (isolation #14) » Thu May 18, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Mulch »

Not everything people post needs to be backed up by a vote.

And I personally think it is well thought out and very clear and transparent, which is more important than content at this stage anyways
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #290 (isolation #15) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 183, Priscila wrote:
In post 169, Tywin Lannister wrote:As scum, I'd love for gamma to be on the other team.
unvote

vote: Tywin
??? There is nothing wrong with that
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #291 (isolation #16) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:11 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 189, SlingshotWaffles wrote:VOTE: Tywin

I'm done. Let's go. Fight me. Overconfidence. Hyperagression. Bad post. Rudities. Unwarranted attacks. AtE.
Hey! This sounds really fake and me, who is newer at the game than you, knows that overconfidence is meta and NAI, hyperagression is meta and NAI, rudities is meta and NAI, and I don't even know what AtE is. In terms of unwarranted attacks, you need to expand.

VOTE: Waffles
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #292 (isolation #17) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:13 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 190, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 188, Mulch wrote:Not everything people post needs to be backed up by a vote.

And I personally think it is well thought out and very clear and transparent, which is more important than content at this stage anyways
Do you want me to find past games of players doing this same thing as scum?

She's saying nothing here except:

A) people don't look like they believe their votes
B) gamma and raizh are probably town
C) drumbeats votes them over NAI content

Read what she said and tell me that doesn't also come from scum, especially if all those players are town. Her vote on me however is exactly what she pretends to rail against here. A naked vote based on Not AI content.

I've seen plenty of players like her, and without a vote to back up what she said, she doesn't believe it either. It also means she's afraid to ruffle feathers. Scum trait.
Fair enough, but your main arguement hinges on the fact that she didn't vote. Again, not everything needs to be backed up by a vote
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #293 (isolation #18) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 194, Tywin Lannister wrote:Smh reading comprehension is so bad.

I said scum, I'd love for gamma to be on the other team (town obviously). Where is this multiball slip you read? I didn't have any idea about that, and never thought it, but since you did... You just slipped lol!
That's not a slip
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #294 (isolation #19) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 197, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 191, Priscila wrote:You can ragespam the thread all you want to try to cover your slip, Tywin, it will not prevent your lynch. You didn't just slip multiball. You slipped, very specifically,
two teams
, with yourself being on one of them.
I love how you saw other team and immediately assumed that he was talking about multiple scum teams. Bit of a freudian slip yourself there mate.
VOTE: priscila
No it isn't?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #295 (isolation #20) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 226, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 220, Tywin Lannister wrote:What has Nos done that Waffles has not?
What are you even asking here by the way

They're different players, what are you trying to associate between them
This makes zero sense. You can make connections between players in terms of scummyness if you are inidicating specific things that are scum about them
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #296 (isolation #21) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 209, SlingshotWaffles wrote:
In post 208, Dunnstral wrote:Nosferatu is scum this game
And why?

Any proof or just gut?
That's a little jumpy
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #298 (isolation #22) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:17 am

Post by Mulch »

P9- The dunstral V Tywin is a waste of time and a cat fight
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #299 (isolation #23) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 234, WhyMafia wrote:Agree that Pricilla and Sling are seeming strange
This sets off scum radar
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #300 (isolation #24) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 242, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 180, Tywin Lannister wrote:Gamma saying 'tone' too, as if you read words exactly as they were written, regardless of your background, accent, ethnicity, or ability at discerning these things from written words. Must be a superpower you guys have.

Truth is, tone is a bullshit excuse to say anything. If it's a gut read, say gut read. And you'd be wrong, so try other methods.
Tone is trying to gauge the mood of a post, seeing if it is genuine or scum faking it
This one obv has an angry tone
It may be better to say reading emotions rather than tone, it makes everyone happy.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #301 (isolation #25) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:21 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 253, CptPicard wrote:Priscilla made a compelling case against VOTE: Tywin Lannister, I want to see him fully explain himself - and not just hop around accusing other players.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #302 (isolation #26) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:21 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 257, mozamis wrote:
In post 48, RhazhBash wrote:PL on gamma doesn't sound too bad actually.

VOTE: Gamma
opportunistic scum.

vote RhazhBash
I can attest to Rhazh's meta that he LOVES policy lynches regardless of allignment
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #304 (isolation #27) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 281, Gamma Emerald wrote:WTF
That claim is absolutely ridiculous. If someone has a non standard role step forward since that's not normal I'm certain.
UNVOTE:
Then why did you unvote?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #309 (isolation #28) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:25 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 297, Tywin Lannister wrote:Gamma, all you do is anti town things. Always. But fine, my bad. Everyone else that's tried to PL you, I suppose theyre good. I was kidding about actually PLing you, but you know how anti town you are in every game. I know you recognize it, so if thats to build a meta for when you're scum, it means as a universal play, town should always lynch you based on your meta. You throw town games on purpose just to pretend you're town when you roll scum too imo,but hey, what do I know. I just joke about your PL while others seem to take it seriously. Maybe you should wonder why? Just a heads up man. You changed your play style to be as scummy as possible and it's not good.

Just think about it gamma. Whatever you changed in your meta isn't really good if you're town. Don't throw games only to have better chances at scum.

@mulch: how is it not a slip? She said I mentioned multiball when I was clearly referencing town in the hypothetical of me being scum (with gamma as town). Her thinking that in the context she did means she looked for it. Pretty obvious. Stop defending her. Let her defend herself. You're white knighting. Dunn did it for her too.
First analysis: I think that trying to catch people in white knighting is something that is drastically done more as town than scum, so I like your post towards me.

My response: I am simply doing a running thoughts of the game as I go through it. You can get ready for some real white knighting and attacking when I form my reads
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #310 (isolation #29) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 307, SlingshotWaffles wrote:
In post 291, Mulch wrote:

I'm done. Let's go. Fight me. Overconfidence. Hyperagression. Bad post. Rudities. Unwarranted attacks. AtE.
Hey! This sounds really fake and me, who is newer at the game than you, knows that overconfidence is meta and NAI, hyperagression is meta and NAI, rudities is meta and NAI, and I don't even know what AtE is. In terms of unwarranted attacks, you need to expand.

I completely disagree with you here.
In post 296, Mulch wrote:
And why?

Any proof or just gut?
That's a little jumpy
Jumpy asking for reasoning?
Seems legit. Just trying to get reasoning from people (because apparently this site doesn't always require it).
You disagree with me? I want your reasoning for this and I want good reasoning, cause I smell bullshit. I know myself that I have done everything on that list as town, even LESS as scum, and it is fully NAI. This is where mislynches happen, voting things that aren't.

I gutread the "any proof" as weird as hell. I can see it as mafia scumbuddies trying to defend themselves, or as mafia trying to whiteknight a town. Just the phrasing sounds weird
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #311 (isolation #30) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 308, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because I'm undecided on the claim. It looks stupid, but it doesn't seem like a fakeclaim.
Can someone tell me if Creature has any Normals Themes or Micros modded?
Then why mention it at all if you thought it was not a fakeclaim? Logic does not add up here. Not to borrow one of Ty's expessions, but this is throwing shade without actually thinking it
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #314 (isolation #31) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:34 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 312, SlingshotWaffles wrote:@mulch I don't think that those things are NAI.
And what exactly do you want reasoning for?
I want you to tell me. HOw any of those are scum driven and not meta. Your inability to comperehend this is very unnerving (in a bad way), because my question was very clear.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #318 (isolation #32) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Mulch »

DISAGREE with me asking you how those are scum driven??
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #319 (isolation #33) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 315, SlingshotWaffles wrote:
In post 313, Dunnstral wrote:UNVOTE:

I won't lynch tywin now
Aww dang it!

I wanted that mislynch!

PEDIT: (to mulch) I disagree.
Also your joke seems forced as hell
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #324 (isolation #34) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 321, Nero Cain wrote:w/e.

I think Tywin is still probs scum but I can understand not wanting to lynch a claimed cop.
Scummy
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #325 (isolation #35) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Mulch »

Waffles are you deliberately avoiding my question?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #328 (isolation #36) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 310, Mulch wrote:
In post 307, SlingshotWaffles wrote:
In post 291, Mulch wrote:

I completely disagree with you here.
In post 296, Mulch wrote:
And why?

Any proof or just gut?
That's a little jumpy
Jumpy asking for reasoning?
Seems legit. Just trying to get reasoning from people (because apparently this site doesn't always require it).
You disagree with me? I want your reasoning for this and I want good reasoning, cause I smell bullshit. I know myself that I have done everything on that list as town, even LESS as scum, and it is fully NAI. This is where mislynches happen, voting things that aren't.

I gutread the "any proof" as weird as hell. I can see it as mafia scumbuddies trying to defend themselves, or as mafia trying to whiteknight a town. Just the phrasing sounds weird
Please respond to this, holy hell you are being dense
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #333 (isolation #37) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 332, SlingshotWaffles wrote:@mulch hm... Nope.

Sorry.
I disagree.
I would vote you again if I had another vote :D

Might as well
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #391 (isolation #38) » Fri May 19, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 344, SlingshotWaffles wrote:UNVOTE:

@mulch who do you want me to vote?
???????
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #392 (isolation #39) » Fri May 19, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Mulch »

Why does priscilla ask so many damn questions
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #393 (isolation #40) » Fri May 19, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 355, Fykus wrote:
In post 281, Gamma Emerald wrote:WTF
That claim is absolutely ridiculous.
If someone has a non standard role step forward
since that's not normal I'm certain.
UNVOTE:
Is it just me, or does this seem like someone trying to bait out some PR claims?
In post 280, SlingshotWaffles wrote:
In post 279, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 277, SlingshotWaffles wrote:@Tywin lol last few posts=lots of AtE.
Fuck off scum. I'll get you lynched soon regardless of if I go first or not. I'm taking you and Priscilla down with me, because you're obvious scum.
And giving up?

lol what is this site?
Theres just something about this post that rubs me the wrong way. Along with all the other stuff which tywin mentioned, I'm lead to believe this is likely scum.

VOTE: waffles
The question is if Gamma would be that obvious if scum
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #394 (isolation #41) » Fri May 19, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by Mulch »

Drumbeats not everything has to have a perfect explanation. I don't like how you are shading Dunstral with that
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #395 (isolation #42) » Fri May 19, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 358, Dunnstral wrote:SR means scumread I assume
yes lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #396 (isolation #43) » Fri May 19, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by Mulch »

I'm gutreading WHyMafia and Drumbeats scum atm.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #397 (isolation #44) » Fri May 19, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by Mulch »

Tywin's posts all show true town motivation and perspective, and his posts are REALLY well felt out if he is faking his cop role.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #398 (isolation #45) » Fri May 19, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by Mulch »

@Everyone

Can you posts thoughts on waffles and his inability to backup one of his points? At this point his complete lack of seemingly caring how bad he looks is ironically making me think he is townier but I would like to get more experienced players' take on this
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #420 (isolation #46) » Sat May 20, 2017 3:11 am

Post by Mulch »

UNVOTE: Waffles

When the idiocy gets to the point that it makes more sense for town to be than scum
VOTE: Drum

I'm good on this for now
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #423 (isolation #47) » Sat May 20, 2017 3:13 am

Post by Mulch »

Gutread. I also said this earlier...
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #465 (isolation #48) » Sat May 20, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 429, TheYankeeReaper wrote:Reaper's Re-Read Thoughts :dead: :

post 151 - I'm going to unabashedly sheep this because this was basically my thoughts to a T regarding the Rhaz wagon and Drum Beats before I disappeared. This is a town reading between the lines. My shitty off-hand posts post 100 post 101 prior to it.

Proactive approach with:

+Active questioning
+Good observations

Strong Town Read: Priscila

Tywin Lannister doesn't shit gold, but he's likely
town.
Lot of posts that could be perceived as apparent AtE, but I think his roleclaim is genuine.

Moderate Scum Read: WhyMafia
-

- Posts contain suspicion on certain players, yet refuses to commit to any votes

post 144 (has rhaz as biggest scumread but doesn't vote),post 234 (agrees posters are acting strange. proceeds to not follow up at all, except with post 236 commenting on priscila over-reacting on a scumslip, still no follow up with any votes.)

GAMMAWAFFLES

God damn I hate how you're playing this game. Majority of your posts are just bad. Just a bunch of vote-hopping and a unwillingness or incapability of giving concise player reads (Save for a strange buddying up with
Dunnstral
for "obvtown") I honestly don't know if you're game is bad town play or just blatant scum. First a OMGUS vote on me, then waffles, then Nosferatu, then putting Tywin at L-3 which forced a claim and even afterwards you try to discredit the claim post 336. Literally just a string of posts tunneling him and then followed by a half-assed announcement that you're going to lurk post 388.

Honestly, I don't want you alive in the late-game. I did not expect to open this big of a can of worms with me putting early pressure on you, but god gave me a firm slap on the ass and said "Reap what you sow, kid".

It's like i'm Andy Dufress in
The Shawshank Redemption
and i'm hammering on the sewage pipe and a load of shit just comes flying into my face. This is me wrinkling my nose and praying I can reach the other side of this shit tunnel and finally escape.

SlingShotWaffles

Alright, I'm actually thinking this guy is mafia.
post 16 - Calls Gamma scum after he OMGUS votes me. Doesn't lay a vote down (I even commented on this)
post 52 - Mulch votes regarding his post, defends it
post 62 - Not even two posts later and he 180s by trying to say "It was a joke". It doesn't make sense not to clarify this in his previous post responding to the vote on him. Not to mention, he only brings it up when somebody other than Mulch puts pressure on him.
post 69 - I admit this is going to be some weak-ass shit to throw, but the fact that my other scumread is on WhyMafia makes me want to take this post literally as a "hiding-in-plain-sight" in an attempt to distance the two.
"What scum would post his own partner in chat? No scum, that's who!"

post 189 - This made my scumdar almost shit itself. Just
buzzwords, buzzwords, buzzwords
to make his vote seem as if it actually had merit. Completely content to abstain from voting prior to this, but as soon as Tywin lynch gets traction he suddenly has a fire lit under his ass. Pulls the same shit as Gamma and tunnels Tywin until roleclaim.
post 344 - Is this shit for real?
post 378 - Oh, ok. Good test. Unfortunate that it fell apart so quick and you had to reveal it because one simple post questioned it. The Tywin wagon falls apart and the only substantial contribution is a inefficient attempt to make it appear like you're actually scum-hunting.

So, we got a player who:

A.) Pretends to scumhunt
B.) Doesn't commit to votes and the one lynch he did commit to is a cop claim

Unvote: GammaEmeralds

Vote: SlingShotWaffles

I like Mulch for
town
. He wants the same people dead as I do.

I'll post more reads and thoughts later, just wanted to throw out my maf reads.
I really don't like this.

-Questioning and observing are not town tells
- All things do not need to be backed up by a vote, and that is more meta than scum
- "I don't want you alive lategame" is literally an excuse to place a vote on someone you don't think is scummy
-Slingshot's read is fine, but you ignored the fact that too obvious scum can easily equal town
-Why the hell would you townread me for thinking like you??
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #466 (isolation #49) » Sat May 20, 2017 11:13 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 433, Gamma Emerald wrote:Priscila I cannot read your posts they're just too big
Relatable, it's a pain to go through it.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #469 (isolation #50) » Sat May 20, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Mulch »

- I don't like Drum's response to me

- His reads are dedicated and logical.

Does anyone know one of Drum's scum games they could link me?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #471 (isolation #51) » Sat May 20, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Mulch »

Also, the posts they go to wrong posts, but he addressed that in thread. the logicalness still holds
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #473 (isolation #52) » Sat May 20, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 456, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 429, TheYankeeReaper wrote:- Posts contain suspicion on certain players, yet refuses to commit to any votes
I hate being that guy who self-metas, but I normally don't throw votes around. Boon, and maybe Gamma can attest to this.
I feel like scum woulden't say this here. Sort of a gut feeling that scum would be afraid of calling out the obviousness of scum meta
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #474 (isolation #53) » Sat May 20, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Mulch »

Dunstral's posts are like 1/2 fluff. Most people consider this NAI but I think that trying to make it seem like you contribute to the game when your not are slightly scummy
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #475 (isolation #54) » Sat May 20, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 463, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 420, Mulch wrote:When the idiocy gets to the point that it makes more sense for town to be than scum
????
Scum and town care about their image, but scum woulden't be so obviously scummy because it would attract unneeeded attention
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #477 (isolation #55) » Sat May 20, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 464, SlingshotWaffles wrote:
In post 420, Mulch wrote:When the idiocy gets to the point that it makes more sense for town to be than scum
????
Despite this being anti-me, I'd have to agree. It doesn't really make sense that how stupid and scummy I've been acting makes me Town.
Because if you were scum then you woulden't be so obvious, and would care more about being obvious.

This feels weird responding to lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #479 (isolation #56) » Sat May 20, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 476, Nero Cain wrote:Well too scummy to be scum is kinda a thing. I'm just not sure how Mulch made that determination.
Because he was being blatantly and straightforwardly ignoring my question on him explaning on why he thought some things were AI and I thought were NAI. I asked him 3X to explain and he just said "nah, I agree." Scum would have attempted to explain their position there.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #480 (isolation #57) » Sat May 20, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 478, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 475, Mulch wrote:Scum and town care about their image, but scum woulden't be so obviously scummy because it would attract unneeeded attention
sure but what do you think he's done that's intended to bring pressure onto himself?
See above
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #535 (isolation #58) » Sat May 20, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 497, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 423, Mulch wrote:Gutread. I also said this earlier...
You need to explain more than this. Gut reads don't = having no reason whatsoever. Gut read means you DO have a reason(s), but it's not enough to make a case. Aka scummy post, scummy motivations, scummy stance, meta, etc.

Scum gut reads = "hi guys, I have fake reads I don't believe in, so its a gut read! I can skate by with this perpetually!"

Town gut read = "hi guys, I have a slight reason to SR someone, but not enough to make a rock solid case"
No, it means that something feels off but I can't/don't want to articulate it
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #536 (isolation #59) » Sat May 20, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 507, Priscila wrote:The feeling I get from Waffles is that he has real opinions about what is happening in the game in a way that I don't think scum really does most of the time. I certainly don't think that this player would be capable of faking that either. He's consistently defending his positions even on the finer points and that tells me that there is actual nuance in his thought process and that he is working to solve the game underneath the surface. That is a strong villager trait. I also think that the questions he has asked have been the less obvious ones, and if he were scum I'd expect him to be approaching the game and his questioning in more informed way than I feel he has been.

His frustration at being called scummy also feels villagery, I really like the tone in that post and I don't think that he would make that post as scum in the same way. It's the same feeling I get from the way he voted Tywin, his angle of attack here reads genuinely exasperated at Tywin's behavior, Tywin isn't even attacking him at this point in time, and I really find it unlikely that Waffles as scum is going to pick a fight with someone who is raging in thread like Tywin was. Waffles would have to be a very brazen scum player to make that attack like that.

Then he follows this up by actually arguing against my vote for Tywin, which feels strongly to me like an honest villagery response. I would expect scum to be buddying either Tywin or one of the people Tywin was pushing on at this point, but voting Tywin out of exasperation then continuing to approach the situation reasonably is not the kind of behavior I would expect if he were scum. That is advanced scumplay and I don't believe that this player is capable of it to be completely honest. Simply put, if he is scum I do not see him taking the angles that he is taking and picking at the thread in the way that he is.
Any thoughts on him refusing to back up why those things- overconfidence, etc- are scummy at all?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #537 (isolation #60) » Sat May 20, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by Mulch »

Tywin why am I "obvious town"?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #538 (isolation #61) » Sat May 20, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Mulch »

@fykus the "feeling" I have about drumbeats I havethat too
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #555 (isolation #62) » Sat May 20, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 541, Priscila wrote:
In post 536, Mulch wrote:Any thoughts on him refusing to back up why those things- overconfidence, etc- are scummy at all?
It doesn't do wonders for my read but I don't exactly find the refusal condemning under the circumstances. It's early in the game. If he can't back up his positions because he has no actual reasoning for them it will become apparent in time, for now it isn't a huge concern of mine as long as he is actually taking stances that he will be able to be held accountable for later.
What about the idea of "too scum to be town"
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #556 (isolation #63) » Sat May 20, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by Mulch »

@Tywin when I have time I will do an ISO analysis of both Gamma and Moz.

Also, I would highly suggest you calm down and stop being so aggresive. It gives no benefits and will piss people off.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #590 (isolation #64) » Sun May 21, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Mulch »

Gamma and Moz Reads

Gamma:
Spoiler:
So, defensiveness. I don't neccecarily think that defensiveness is scum. In fact, I tend to be more defensive as town than scum, so I can't faultyou for this. I need a meta analysis. I don't like how you unvoted the person you originally OMGUS voted. OMGUS is fine but that shows weakness and a lack of authenticity. I don't like how you had to explain WHY you voted someone. You seem to be actively scumhunting, which is good. Genuine frustration with policy lynches, I was policy lynched often in the old site because I was toxic, so I can understand this. Yes, genuine frustration.

Town Posts:

Scum posts:

Funny post for the lolz:

Overall Read: Although individual posts could lean scum, I think the overall vibe gives you a
Slight Town
read

Moz:
Spoiler:
You are aggresive and confrontational with your first post, which I like. You say that people are relaxed to see if they are town, which I like. You make excuses. Good anslysis on Gamma. Although, as I go through your Iso, its like you are HYPER confrontational. You call out like everyone is scum. Po.S scum

Town posts:

Scum posts:

Funny post: Unfortunately NA.

Overall Read: Invididual posts indicate town, much of that is because you are accusing everyone of scum. Would scum make that many enemies that early? Probably not, but I wonder if it is your meta.
Medium town
, but I would like to see more posts from you and also would like to get some past scum and town games of yours to better judge your meta.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #594 (isolation #65) » Sun May 21, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by Mulch »

1) No it isn't
2) I didn't use meta on reads?
3) again, meta is a useful tool
4) Reapeat numbers 1 and 3 lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #604 (isolation #66) » Sun May 21, 2017 11:50 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 600, Tywin Lannister wrote:Mulch is suspect af for his reads btw. Forget I called him obv town. Changed my mind. He's forcing really bad TRs without cause. He just calls everyone town I guess. Cuz scum don't exist at all in Mulch's world.
There is scum it's just not them :)
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #605 (isolation #67) » Mon May 22, 2017 12:23 am

Post by Mulch »

in general intent>logic and authenticity>reasoning with reads. Both people seem to really believe what they say
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #632 (isolation #68) » Mon May 22, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 601, Fykus wrote:
In post 600, Tywin Lannister wrote:Mulch is suspect af for his reads btw. Forget I called him obv town. Changed my mind. He's forcing really bad TRs without cause. He just calls everyone town I guess. Cuz scum don't exist at all in Mulch's world.
especially that moz read. good lord.
Explain
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #633 (isolation #69) » Mon May 22, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Mulch »

Spoiler:
In post 611, DrumBeats wrote:I just figured out how to use the post thing. Turns out I way overcomplicated it and tried to fill in the brackets myself, rather than just in between them.

Page 20
In post 454, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 452, Gamma Emerald wrote:Where is Brian :shifty:
He's not in this game, but drum is posting in a very similar manner as scum Brian.
Cool. Where's the relevancy?
In post 464, SlingshotWaffles wrote:
????
Despite this being anti-me, I'd have to agree. It doesn't really make sense that how stupid and scummy I've been acting makes me Town.
In post 469, Mulch wrote:- I don't like Drum's response to me

- His reads are dedicated and logical.

Does anyone know one of Drum's scum games they could link me?
If I'm allowed to link to offsite threads, I can post up a scum and a town game of mine. I'll try to look for a NOC game since that's how this site is, but those are rare on my home site, and the other site I moved to later I was never scum.
In post 474, Mulch wrote:Dunstral's posts are like 1/2 fluff. Most people consider this NAI but I think that trying to make it seem like you contribute to the game when your not are slightly scummy
I agree with this. Dunn has been getting a ton of townreads from people but I don't see it. I think I'm going to ISO Dunn after catching up.

I would love a link to that game if you can
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #634 (isolation #70) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Mulch »

I forget which vote I have on now but in case it's on Drum:

UNVOTE:

All of his reads seem authentic and logical
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #637 (isolation #71) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 624, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 372, DrumBeats wrote:In post , PeregrineV wrote:
I don't think Mislynch or Boon are scum.

Elaborate please?
Sure.

I do not feel like Mislynch is scum. They already came in and game reads by their 4th post. Would like more from them, but my preliminary read is : NOT MAFIA.

I do not feel like Boonskies is scum. Day One vibrations have indicated to my delicate scumhunting instrumentation that Boonskies is, as a preliminary read, NOT MAFIA.
Brilliant
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #638 (isolation #72) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 635, Dunnstral wrote:Forgot to bold

@mod if anti-town factions on the same team have power roles, are they allowed to submit actions for each other?
Why are you asking this in thread and not in PM?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #640 (isolation #73) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 629, mozamis wrote:Still not fully caught up, and i'm skimming a bit. I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing, as i can be the "overview" guy, as opposed to getting too bogged down in the details.
Anyway, Tywin and Drumbeats are very town. No way in the world can scum make a fake claim like that, and coupled with Tywins righteous indigantion (which I've seen before) he is now absolutely unlycnhable today. If he's still there by endgame, I'll re-evaluate, but we can't lynch him today.

I've skimmed some of Drums MASSIVE (too massive really) wall posts, but he's so likely town. Only very good scum can imitate that style, and there aint many very good scum players. Not lynchable today.

Priscilla falls into the same boat.
Gamma responded well to the wagon him. Prob town.
Dunn looks suspect on meta, and on the fact that he hasnt done a lot.
Rhash looked awful for his Gamma vote, happy with my vote on him.
Evry game I've played with PV, he delgihts in one liners and seemingly low levels of participation. But he's always town. So he looks town this time. He's the rare sort of player that worries me more if he posts more.
More in a bit.
Making wall posts is not indicative of allignment. What's your read on me by the way? What do you tihink about my read on you?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #642 (isolation #74) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Mulch »

Drum+Dunstral, the more you go on your catfight the more you clutter up the thread with something that seems entirely pointless. You aren't going to catch each other red handed and I'm already sick of reading the "bleh he said this and meant this" but "no he bleh blhe". At some point you need to focus on convincing US and not each other
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #643 (isolation #75) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 641, mozamis wrote:
In post 404, Boonskiies wrote:VOTE: Drum

Just an fyi, my grand entrance is coming.
what the fuck is this? In what world is Drum scum?

Pos scum.
What is PoS?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #646 (isolation #76) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Mulch »

Sorry, wrong people...getting confused. It's Drum and Boon
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #647 (isolation #77) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 645, Dunnstral wrote:That's really gross

VOTE: Mulch
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #650 (isolation #78) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Mulch »

Yes, I am saying, why did you feel the need to get the answer in the thread and not in PM?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #652 (isolation #79) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Mulch »

I agree with the fact that it seems honest, that's exactly what I was thinking.

Uhh...why is me throwing out a lot of questions town like? I slightly SCUMREAD people for asking questions rather than posting thoughts
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #654 (isolation #80) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Mulch »

Which persons read do you guys want me to do next? They take a decent amount of time, so...

Pedit:Peregrine that is horrible logic
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #657 (isolation #81) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Mulch »

Mozamis, why is asking questions town like?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #658 (isolation #82) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 656, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 650, Mulch wrote:Yes, I am saying, why did you feel the need to get the answer in the thread and not in PM?
Because I want the answer in thread and not in pm
I think you know exactly what I am trying to say
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #663 (isolation #83) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Mulch »

@mozamis I completely disagre, it is an easy way for scum to get into the game without actually scumhunting.

I don't like people townreading me for shitty reasons (it makes me suspicious)
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #667 (isolation #84) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 664, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 642, Mulch wrote:Drum+Dunstral, the more you go on your catfight the more you clutter up the thread with something that seems entirely pointless. You aren't going to catch each other red handed and I'm already sick of reading the "bleh he said this and meant this" but "no he bleh blhe". At some point you need to focus on convincing US and not each other
I actually want to see more Drumbeats-on-Dunnstral action. Or vice versa.
I'm sorry it's the wrong people lol it's BOON V Drum
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #675 (isolation #85) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Mulch »

It's literally just a catfight
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #687 (isolation #86) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 678, mozamis wrote:
In post 475, Mulch wrote:Scum and town care about their image, but scum woulden't be so obviously scummy because it would attract unneeeded attention
This is dodgy. It's WIFOM, which smacks of scum trying to confuse.
Mulch loses town read, pos scum.
1) Your wrong logically, its not WIFOM

2) Just because someone disagress conceptually with you does not make them scummy

3) I feel even better about my townread on you because you scumread me lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #688 (isolation #87) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Mulch »

Thanks Drum
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #743 (isolation #88) » Mon May 22, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Mulch »

I have caught up. Moz's reasoning in everything he does seems like he is genuine about it. LIke, some of the logic is dubious, but he seems to feel actual passion about it. I always read intent and motivatin over logic. I don't feel comfortable voting him
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #744 (isolation #89) » Mon May 22, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Mulch »

Boonskiis, why are you townreading me?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #745 (isolation #90) » Mon May 22, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Mulch »

Priscilla your big posts make it seem towncredishgbragging, and the fact you keep posting vote counts. I need to remind myself that its a meta thing really
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #746 (isolation #91) » Mon May 22, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Mulch »

Is there anyone that you guys would like me to do an ISO anslysis on/read? I told you this before but nobody answered :/ They take quite a bit of time so I would like some suggestions
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #747 (isolation #92) » Mon May 22, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Mulch »

Waffles you seem genuine as well.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #748 (isolation #93) » Mon May 22, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Mulch »

TFW you can't find any scumreads and only townread :/
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #752 (isolation #94) » Mon May 22, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Mulch »

I dont really get it Boonskiies lol

kk Fykus :)
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #754 (isolation #95) » Mon May 22, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Mulch »

That is extraodianrily scummy Rhazh. You know better than to do pre flip analysis, and if moz flips town you just gave yourself an excuse for voting him while seimeoustaneously shading another person.

Combined with my earlier gutread scum on you,

VOTE: Rhazh
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #755 (isolation #96) » Mon May 22, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Mulch »

Fykus iso analysis coming up
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #758 (isolation #97) » Mon May 22, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Mulch »

Read: Fykus. Actually didn't take that long.

Spoiler:
Memes at first, which are NAI. You shows good intentions in accusing someone of PR baiting, but bad logic. You are not afraid to get his hands dirty. You
sumread for lots of fluff, which is nice to see. You are LOOKING For whiteknighting ++++. You have a weak read on Drum, filled with insecurities and already excuses, huge -----. You dislike my Moz read but does not explain why, NAI. Self meta, NAI. You want me to investigate you, which is good.

Town posts:
Scum posts:

Overall read: If it werent for 558, which is REALLY scummy to me, you would be a high town read for motivation, intent, and individual posts. Because of that, however, you are a
low- mid town read for me.

Side note:
Spoiler:
I am fully aware this isn't going to shake the idea I am only townreading people and not scumreading them. I want to say that that's just naturally how it is going right now. I'm not gonna fake scumreads just because I don't have them.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #759 (isolation #98) » Mon May 22, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 756, RhazhBash wrote:
In post 754, Mulch wrote:That is extraodianrily scummy Rhazh. You know better than to do pre flip analysis, and if moz flips town you just gave yourself an excuse for voting him while seimeoustaneously shading another person.

Combined with my earlier gutread scum on you,

What scum in their right mind would make that post after what I went through earlier? It's a vote I didn't like but not something I could be sure on until later, and you aren't giving any argument as to why I'm not town considering multiple possibilities for if moz is lynched.
What did you go through earlier? And my arguement for why you are not town is that you are doing a classic scum setup of going for a mislynch (and I think Moz is easily mislynchable and has true intentions) and then ALREADY placing the blame on someone else.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #760 (isolation #99) » Mon May 22, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 757, Priscila wrote:
In post 745, Mulch wrote:Priscilla your big posts make it seem towncredishgbragging, and the fact you keep posting vote counts. I need to remind myself that its a meta thing really
Sorry, it's just my playstyle. I post VCs because I like to keep a track, I don't see how this is alignment indicative.
It's not AI because its your meta, as I said. It just feels weird to me
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #800 (isolation #100) » Tue May 23, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Mulch »

Can someone people do some ISO analysis on Rhazh?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #819 (isolation #101) » Tue May 23, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by Mulch »

Tywin if you want me to ISO other people just say. I've done the 2 people you asked me to (Gamma and Moz) and then Fykus (who also asked me to). I'm not going to ISO 20 people in this game so you need to tell me and I will do it
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #820 (isolation #102) » Tue May 23, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 810, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 746, Mulch wrote:Is there anyone that you guys would like me to do an ISO anslysis on/read? I told you this before but nobody answered :/ They take quite a bit of time so I would like some suggestions
Drumbeats, CptPicard, Priscilla
Ok. Coming up.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #821 (isolation #103) » Tue May 23, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by Mulch »

ANd I will also do Rhazh because she is gutscum to me and I want to articulate why in some way
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #822 (isolation #104) » Tue May 23, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by Mulch »

BTW Tywin you are reading too much into specific "scummy" things that people do. There are no clear cut scummy things. It depends on the person and the game. I would look for intent and motiviation, and authenticity, over reasoning and logic when actually trying to guage if people are scum.

Take Drum for example, who I have been gut town reading all game: Every single one of his posts seems authentic and genuine, like he truly believes what he is saying. So what if he is pushing a minute detail on you? Is it plausable that he could truly feel this? That's part one.

Another example is why I am townreading you- mostly because of your motivation and intent. You calling me out for fenceitting is something that comes from a TOWNIE mindset- something that feels as if the intent is actually to catch scum.

Now look at Rhazh. HIs posts are very scummy to me because of the motivation and intent.

Can you look at him again with these things in mind to try and see what I see?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #875 (isolation #105) » Wed May 24, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Mulch »

Priscilla, Drumbeats, Picard, Rhazh coming up
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #902 (isolation #106) » Wed May 24, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Mulch »

Priscilla:
Spoiler:
A lot of big posts. I sort of see it as a possible scum tell, especailly because he started so early; there is nothing really to analyze that early. However, the very fact that he seems to be progressing the game forward and getting into conflicts is promising. He pursued a slip, which even if logically incorrect seems like an unwise move for scum to do. Is trying to catch people's motivation- town tell. I don't really like the fact that he asks so many questions. Is VERY active in catching scum. Your thought process is clear and authentic, despite me disagreeing with it many times. Don't like his reply on waffles but like an other one. Very natural. Is not townreading me.

Town posts:
Scum posts: [348-350 the 3 questions are weird] - to an extent

Overall read:
Mid Town
. I like how aggresive you are and how able you are to get into conflicts. I really like how you are trying to think townie in the fact you are catching scum through intent. Your thought process is genuine and your motivation to do what you do comes from a town point of view.

Picard:
Spoiler:
Memes a lot. He then calls out Boon for saying he was lurking, and dosen't really seem to be that into it. It's like... I saw that as a pretty town post by boon and I can see it is an easy thing for scum to push as well. This is where the "motivation" struggles a bit. The thing about the modkill felt weird and forced- even me as a newbie would not see that. That was one of your only scumpushes of the day. You say you don;'t want to acceidentally lynch a town PR, which has the motivation of...why? Why say that? Your attack on Fykus has no reasoning. Null. His last post shows a want to hunt scum and authencitiyicy, but not much else. Also, in general the want to avoid spicy sitatuations is bad

Town posts: ,

Scum posts:

Overall read: Not a lot to go off of, but the posts lean slight null and just his overall demanor of not wanting to scunhunt and just lay low is also bad.
Lean- Mid scum

Those 2 are done for now, I will do Rhazh and Drum next, but spoilers: I think Rhazh is scum and Drum is not.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #907 (isolation #107) » Wed May 24, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Mulch »

Omfg
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #908 (isolation #108) » Wed May 24, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Mulch »

I can fix it in a bit but if you want to see the posts the numbers should correspond to this game
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #911 (isolation #109) » Wed May 24, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 909, Zachstralkita wrote:You should leave the prior ones and just do the currents, I'm interested in your reads
What?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #930 (isolation #110) » Wed May 24, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 902, Mulch wrote:Priscilla:
Spoiler:
A lot of big posts. I sort of see it as a possible scum tell, especailly because he started so early; there is nothing really to analyze that early. However, the very fact that he seems to be progressing the game forward and getting into conflicts is promising. He pursued a slip, which even if logically incorrect seems like an unwise move for scum to do. Is trying to catch people's motivation- town tell. I don't really like the fact that he asks so many questions. Is VERY active in catching scum. Your thought process is clear and authentic, despite me disagreeing with it many times. Don't like his reply on waffles but like an other one. Very natural. Is not townreading me.

Town posts:
Scum posts:

Overall read:
Mid Town
. I like how aggresive you are an[/post]d how able you are to get into conflicts. I really like how you are trying to think townie in the fact you are catching scum through intent. Your thought process is genuine and your motivation to do what you do comes from a town point of view.

Picard:
Spoiler:
Memes a lot. He then calls out Boon for saying he was lurking, and dosen't really seem to be that into it. It's like... I saw that as a pretty town post by boon and I can see it is an easy thing for scum to push as well. This is where the "motivation" struggles a bit. The thing about the modkill felt weird and forced- even me as a newbie would not see that. That was one of your only scumpushes of the day. You say you don;'t want to acceidentally lynch a town PR, which has the motivation of...why? Why say that? Your attack on Fykus has no reasoning. Null. His last post shows a want to hunt scum and authencitiyicy, but not much else. Also, in general the want to avoid spicy sitatuations is bad

Town posts:

Scum posts:
Overall read: Not a lot to go off of, but the posts lean slight null and just his overall demanor of not wanting to scunhunt and just lay low is also bad.
Lean- Mid scum

Those 2 are done for now, I will do Rhazh and Drum next, but spoilers: I think Rhazh is scum and Drum is not.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #931 (isolation #111) » Wed May 24, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 913, Zachstralkita wrote:Wait those two are the only broken ones? :facepalm:
So...you don't read my reads, is what you are saying.
[Facepalm]
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #932 (isolation #112) » Wed May 24, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 929, Gamma Emerald wrote:TBH I like mush for town rn
Why? My first reaction is gutscum
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #933 (isolation #113) » Wed May 24, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Mulch »

Drumbeats and Rhazh coming up
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #935 (isolation #114) » Wed May 24, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Mulch »

Drumbeats:
Spoiler:
Drumbeats:
First, every single post is a wall. *Kill me*. Ok, so every single one of his thoughts is well detailed and has a clear thought process. Is this neccecarily allignment indicative? Not neccecarily, because scum can have better logic than town loads of times. But the WAY he looks for scum just has an inherently townie mindset. It seems like he is not bullshitting anything and is very authentic. An example is this: "It's a statement that provides your faction no benefit if you are town, but gives you a small benefit as scum in setting traps for mislynches", or, better, " Scum Gamma however would benefit from it by appearing to be actively analyzing the game through the basic "analysis." Great reasoning. Can you imagine scum trying to read that deeply into it? It's hard for me. Insane analysis with REALLY deep reasoning, which is EXTREMELY hard to bullshit if scum. The Reads on post is absolutely incredible. I'm almost in awe of the way he manages to express himself. Here is another example of just a little tidbit that makes his stuff look authetntic: "which ironically has been very helpful to me as scum". I feel like scum would be very scared to do that. There is NO bullshit in what he says. He is ALWAYS able to get into it and accuse and defend and explain. Authentic as fuck and his motivation for saying everything seems townie as hell; again, no bullshitting and no fencesitting.

Town posts: Litearlly like all of them but check out again
Scum posts: Not many.

Read:
HIGH TOWN

Rhazh:
Spoiler:
Again, motivation and authenticity. Let's get into it. SO, I have been gutscumming Rhazh the entire game. I go into this read wanting to articulate it.
First, starts off with an "I am scum meme." Maybe I am paranoid, but I sort of...just forget it. lol. Anyways, his obsession over policy lynches is NAI ( I know Rhazh). He then already starts off with pre flip analysis when he says we shoudl lynch Gamma or a pusher of Gamma. This is scummy in the motivation category- it allows him to attack people and put blame if Gamma flips town at the same time. Lack of authenticity. "Probably..." and then a weak statement. Wants to stay off the radar. Townreads me early for no reason. What had I town that warranted a town read? I am VERY suspicious of early town reads on me; I have seen scum buddy to me too much. This again, is a negative in the MOTIVATION category. Really weak defenses in everything she does. Scumreads Moz for the most ridiculous reason; again, logic is not neccearily AI but the fact I just feel like he is not really feeling it when he says "I seriously doubt Moz as town would be making so many weak scumreads,". It's hard to articulate but the "doubt" the "seriously" the just lack of emphasis, etc. Acknoledges he is doing pre flip, which is at least a little townie. AGAIN townreads someone for absolutely no reason. WHY AREN't YOU DOING ANY gut SCUM readsm besdies once- Dunstral?? Needed to explain for scumreads but not for townreads is, again, a motivation problem.

Town posts: - the secocond part when he says "more pre flip..."

Scum posts: The ther part of , , ,

Remember, these are only really notable town or scum pings

Read:
High Scum

With that,
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #993 (isolation #115) » Thu May 25, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Mulch »

I can do a bigger catch up soon but I really don't like Mush and I really don't like Rhazh still
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1059 (isolation #116) » Thu May 25, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Mulch »

My lynch targets in order of preference right now:

1) Rhazh
2) Mush
3) Picard

I already did my Iso analysis on Rhazh and Picard; Soon I will do mush as well. I also am going to do: Zachstryka, Nero Cain
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1063 (isolation #117) » Thu May 25, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Mulch »

These posts by Rhazh Rn are just another example of things that really ping my scumradar: Like townreading people for no reason. It makes people subconciously like you and is buddying
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1068 (isolation #118) » Thu May 25, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Mulch »

There are 2 things to read on Gamma: Authenticity and motivation. I think he severly lacks in the latter.

@Whymafia you do realize that was my first game on the site and I got scum lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1072 (isolation #119) » Thu May 25, 2017 11:50 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1067, RhazhBash wrote:@Sling Alright I won't look too much into Frogger's question on you, but Frogger just replaced in so he may not have caught that post either. Forcing reads out of people is a perfectly viable play for Town.

@Mulch I've been scumread throughout the day. When I'm high up on the lynch list buddying is something I'd wanna do as any alignment. You're acting like not wanting to be lynched is a scumtell.
Not wanting to be lynched is NOT a scumtell, but buddying is. You should have the town motivation of wanting to maybe even scumread someone that is pushing you. Buddying is a subtly way of trying to get people off you that is very manipulative.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1073 (isolation #120) » Thu May 25, 2017 11:50 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1071, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1068, Mulch wrote:There are 2 things to read on Gamma: Authenticity and motivation. I think he severly lacks in the latter.

So?
That doesn't have to do with anything. I'm just saying it's not wise to make you town based on meta lol
Whymafia do you know what meta is?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1075 (isolation #121) » Thu May 25, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Mulch »

FYI Rhazh and I both come from the same site
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1080 (isolation #122) » Thu May 25, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1079, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1075, Mulch wrote:FYI Rhazh and I both come from the same site
what's your read on rhazh?
Scum. But I haven't played with him in any games except one in which it is currently ongoing so we can't talk about it.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1081 (isolation #123) » Thu May 25, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1080, Mulch wrote:
Scum. But I haven't played with him in any games except one in which it is currently ongoing so we can't talk about it.
Have you read theg ame so far or my Iso analysises? I have made a TON of posts explaining why I thought Rhazh was scum, you missed them all?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1082 (isolation #124) » Thu May 25, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1076, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1073, Mulch wrote:
In post 1071, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1068, Mulch wrote:There are 2 things to read on Gamma: Authenticity and motivation. I think he severly lacks in the latter.

So?
That doesn't have to do with anything. I'm just saying it's not wise to make you town based on meta lol
Whymafia do you know what meta is?
I would hope I do

But I am just saying you acted the same way as scum lmao
I would hope so
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1085 (isolation #125) » Thu May 25, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1083, SlingshotWaffles wrote:
In post 1080, Mulch wrote:
What site?
Town of Salem Forums
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1087 (isolation #126) » Thu May 25, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1086, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1081, Mulch wrote:Have you read theg ame so far or my Iso analysises? I have made a TON of posts explaining why I thought Rhazh was scum, you missed them all?
I've read parts... I was more curious about the meta part of your read on him, given you came from the same site
I don't have a meta read on him at all
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1090 (isolation #127) » Thu May 25, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1088, Fro99er wrote:Ok, so what did the "same site" stuff have to do with anything? I'm a bit lost.
Because that's what Rhazh is talking about regarding ongoing games lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1139 (isolation #128) » Thu May 25, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by Mulch »

Drum can you spoil your posts? Thanks
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1140 (isolation #129) » Thu May 25, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Mulch »

It's getting hard for me to follow this game. Would everyone mind making a post explaining who they want lynched with bullet point reasoning, or a neat, organized spoiled post? Like my ISO analysis? It makes it 100x better to read
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1305 (isolation #130) » Fri May 26, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Mulch »

Mush, Zach, Nero coming up. I will catch up soon too, every time I come back it's like 10 new pages have spawned
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1308 (isolation #131) » Fri May 26, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1307, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1305, Mulch wrote:Mush, Zach, Nero coming up. I will catch up soon too, every time I come back it's like 10 new pages have spawned
There once was a soul
Who tried to be noticed but others only said lol
Does he need to pay a toll?
I have no idea why but I laughed at this lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1414 (isolation #132) » Fri May 26, 2017 10:02 am

Post by Mulch »

if Frogger is scum he is top notch scum because his thinking comes from a townie light
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1481 (isolation #133) » Fri May 26, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by Mulch »

comes back to a million more pages. Honestly I am losing motivation in this game, it's impossible to follow it when there are 10 pages spawning every 2 hours
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1482 (isolation #134) » Fri May 26, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by Mulch »

Ok, by tomorrow I will do my analysis on Zach+Mush+nero, as I promised myself I would but I just keep not being interested
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1483 (isolation #135) » Fri May 26, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by Mulch »

I've skimmed the last few pages and Boon's color wheel is really cool :D
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1484 (isolation #136) » Fri May 26, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by Mulch »

Whymafia PLEASE stop posting like this
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1485 (isolation #137) » Fri May 26, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by Mulch »

I still want to lynch Rhazh. Tywin- What exactly makes him easy mislynch bait? He has done extraodinarily scummy things, what is townie about him at all? And he just townreads everyone that scumreads him, it's classic
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1486 (isolation #138) » Fri May 26, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by Mulch »

Frogger reads as obvious town to me, his minset is townie and his frustration is genuine.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1487 (isolation #139) » Fri May 26, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1372, mush wrote:
In post 1366, Gamma Emerald wrote:Guys
Let's lynch Rhazh
Rhazh scum prob means mush scum
??
I agree with this. Gamma's pre flip associatioon right here is really scummy.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1653 (isolation #140) » Sun May 28, 2017 6:15 am

Post by Mulch »

My reads on Zach, Mush, and Nero. Again I don't have enough energy to do my "invididual posts" thing but I will at least do crude ones. I'm back baby

Zach:
Spoiler:
You start with mechanics talk, which is not ideal. I like how he immediately goes into things. His post on Twyin is logically wrong but has townie intentions, trying to think if scum would try to push a mislynch. Self reflection on why someone had them as scum before is townie too. He looks authentic when trying to catch people, like he believes what he is saying. Non authoratative word choice, which is bad. Your response to Nero voting him is a little worrying. One thing that bothers me a little is that he blatantly did not read my reads earlier...scum would be more likely to fake read my reads. Why is he townreading me? he seems to flow easily. His stuff seems like he is genuinely frustrated with his scumreads on him. His talking about the Rhazh and Moz wagons seem illogocal but not exactly AI. A wagon should not be defined as good or bad based on it's constituents.

Read: You seem to believe everything you are saying, aren't very logical but that makes you an easy target, but some weird points like not readingmy reads and the wagon stuff right now.
Slight Town

Mush:
Spoiler:
Right off the bat, has scumreads, but has literally the easist scumreads to pick on in the entire world. Is using non authoritative language with "idk IF I BELIEVE Tywin cop.." Wow, scumreads Picard too, the 3 most easy to wagon (not that they are bad, but its suspicious). Good read on Noseferatu. It's good that he scumreads me. 'also if this game does end up being multiball, i think nosferatu is 100% mafia." this is scummy if it ends up being multiball, ironically. I don't like how he is saying the meta talk is going ove rhis hiead, gives him an excuse not to talk. The post on WHymafia is REALLY weird. zzz I really like how you are pressuing Nos about fencitting but also dislike how you are saying activity=AI.

Read:
Slight Scum
, very aggresive but pushing on all the easy targets and some weird reasoning that lacks authenticity.

Nero Cain:
Spoiler:
Good push right in the beggining with scum being hesitatnt o vote. Addmitting you are lurking rings town. The weird mechanics talk on policy lynches is bad. Voting tywin is ez picking on an obnoxious town. "I think Tywin is still probs scum but I can understand not wanting to lynch a claimed cop." this is scummy. Very aggresive in opinions, has authority yet also has doubtcast language like "kinda.: Scumreading me is good. Voting zach is weird but I feel like scum would give a reason. Although do you have ANY reasons?

Read:
Slight Town,
your lack of caring what people says is townie af but I would like to actually see SOME reasons for why you are pushing Zach, and your doubtcast language is worrying
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1654 (isolation #141) » Sun May 28, 2017 6:17 am

Post by Mulch »

We are up to page 67 :D
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1701 (isolation #142) » Sun May 28, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Mulch »

I'm going to post my earlier Rhazh and Moz reads here for everyone to see
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1702 (isolation #143) » Sun May 28, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Mulch »

It's possible a lot has changed since then? but I doubt it
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1703 (isolation #144) » Sun May 28, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Mulch »

NVM I just realized those were around post 500 and now we have moved 1000 posts forward.

New Moz and Rhazh reads await. I will also do Tykus
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1705 (isolation #145) » Sun May 28, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Mulch »

I decided instead of doing detailed ISO reads for each person I am going to briefly skim EVERYONe's ISO and give my read and then will answer questions to why for anyone. Also, I really apologize for not being as active and giving this game my all, I have fallen a little bit behind and I'm not giving this game justice.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1706 (isolation #146) » Sun May 28, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Mulch »

Titus*
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1709 (isolation #147) » Sun May 28, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by Mulch »

4 reads are done, I am deciding to actually do work into them. I am going to make a self-vow to get them released by tmrw
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1742 (isolation #148) » Mon May 29, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Mulch »

It looks like I am not going to have time before the end of day to post all the reads so I will just do what I can. Here we go:

Gamma:
Spoiler:
Starts out with mechanics talk and is aggressive. is weird and pings scum and pings town. Motivation- looking for scum- mindset is there see but also lots of doubtcast and non assertive language like . Pushed aggresively on Tywin which is bad, because I wholly think he is town and is an easy push. Looks worse now that Tywin claimed cop. Keeps saying people are "obv town" which in my experience has been said a LOT more times as scum then town, . If Dunstral flips town then this looks bad (ironic, I know). Aggresive and not afraid of conflicts or calling out more people than 1 at once, . [post= pings me for some reason, idk why. [/post]post=#9242077]770[/post] makes zero logical sense and I am just putting it out there because I am annoyed by it, but its NAI. is shading, bad. in my experience town say this like 1000X more often then scum. going for low hanging fruit. is fake AF. is good reasoning btw. scumreads me which is actually a good thing. is a great post, townie. is REALLY SCUMMY, holy shit. is horrible too. this is like the 4th post defending Moz, which looks really bad if Moz flips town imo because, again, only scum truly know who is town. In this case however Rhazh would have to be town because there is no way with both of them major wagons scum would do that unless both pushes were mislynches. jesus

Read:
Spoiler:
Some really scummy posts but overall progression shows town.
Null-slight, slight, slight town.

PeregrineV:
Spoiler:
Meme talk and mechanics at beggining, not good. is something that I see scum say a lot more than town (porportaionally). is naked townreading which is REALLY scummy. obvious speak. is really townie because most scum are not likely to say they have more reasoning. makes my town ping tingle but at the same time he is white knighting 2 players without reason. to scummy to be scum. same. the memes at this point raise alarms. good minset. another meme.

Read:
Spoiler:
So, this dude is the epitome of "too scummy to be scum", but yet...has made only one good post and the memes are indication of not wanting to have conflict or having something to say. Weird case. The thing that REALLY bothers me is that NOBODY has called him out for it. That's weird, and makes him more likely to be scum.
Lean-Mid scum

Nosferatu:
Spoiler:
Memes. pings scum. Why need to say that? Already excuse behavior. is the same meme 3 times. In my experience scum do this way more than town. mechanics talk. still stating objective statements. 4th time? is doubtcast language. and are both doudbcast langauge. pings town. is good aggresive language. weird thing to harp on. naked votes indicator of town. is absolutely horrible.

Read:
Spoiler:
Nothing townie at all except a few select posts, doubtcast langauge all the time, some typical scumtells like repeated memes, and trying not to get into conflicts.
Mid- High scum

Twyin Lannister:
Spoiler:
and are aggresive right out early, which is great. aggresive as hell. SUREFIRE confidence. No way scum makes themselves this hard of a target this early. aggresive scumhunting again.
Littlebitofadick
. amazingly townie mindest. not sure I would agree but the authenticity is there. more of the same. pings me scum. is so true. YOLO. pointing out that I am white knighting is so townie it hurts. scummy. is so untrue it hurts but notice how I am not scumreading him. hugely townie. really townie for scumreading me :).. would be worrying if he hadn't acted like that all game. very good ovservation, but I feel the need to tell you that I'm not going to fabricate scumreads when I dont have them. scummy, going for low hanging fruit. yet Picard isn't? Another authentic tone.

Read:
Spoiler:
Unless my scumradar is completely off, I am like 99.99% sure that Tywin is scum for authenticity and motivation. You can check out the 3-4 things I found scummy but this is my highest town read.
TOWN

Boonskiees:
Spoiler:
is weird yet I doubt that scum would be so obvious that early. pings me for some reason- why NEED to annouce it? doubtcast language. unnececary mechanics talk. white knighting. naked townread. self meta is fine but this is like the 5th time he has done this. pings town for some reason. the reads show a really good vibe of scum hunting mentality and authenticity. He townreads me but for a good reason here. more WK. this is a REALLY gutsy scum play if it's true. that's really weak and leaves options for later, very scummy.

Read:
Spoiler:
Lean Town
, if it weren't for that basically claim that was super gutsy early I would actually lean scum but I can't see that from scum.

WhyMafia:
Spoiler:
instant towncred. confrontational but doubtcast language. pings me for some reason. ... fluff and more fluff... a LOT of fluff... good. this lacks authenticity. what's the POINT in saying this if there is basically no reason at all? the emoji at the end of this makes me upset. like the milliionth question. so many questions, so few scumreads. naked townread. this reads really townie, scum would not WANT to be noticed. doubtcast language. yuck.

Read:
Spoiler:
Lean- Mid Scum
(sorry Whymafia!) but you pick on the easiest players, ask way too many questions, have tons of doubtcast language and barely are scumreading at all.

Moazamis:
Spoiler:
aggresive early. good townie motivation. same, and confrontational. aggresive but why not talk directly to Boonskiees here? scummy. aggresive again. "you look pretty town to me" and he did it for bad reasons, + doubtcast language. good townie mentality. good. doubtcast language, leaving options open. really townie, scum would not attack 2 people at once. doubtcast language. Self preservation, NAI.

Read:
Spoiler:
Slight Town
, extraordinarily aggresive and authentic but tons of doubtcast language.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1744 (isolation #149) » Mon May 29, 2017 8:46 am

Post by Mulch »

Short summary: I think that Moz is a townlean right now. Everything Moz says is aggresive, and she is willing to confront multiple townies, making it unlikely that she would want to be in the line of fire so much if she was scum. Also, it reads as authentic. There are some dubious things but I think in general she is very townie.

I didn't get to Rhazh but all I can say is that from what I remember Rhazh has been setting up pre flip analysis which is really scummy, has gone for the weakest targets, has tons of doubtcast langauge, and is not authentic at all.

I would MUCH rather go for Rhazh than Moz.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1746 (isolation #150) » Mon May 29, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1743, Boonskiies wrote:Wait, hold on. Did Nos just vote Rhaz in response to Titus pointing out that a Priscilla post was disgusting?
I believe it was Titus pointing out that a Rhazh post and the Priscilla post are bad.

But if you read my Nos read you will see that I think she has actually been one of the most scummy players this game in general. Can you look at that and see thoughts?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1747 (isolation #151) » Mon May 29, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1731, Fro99er wrote:That was the greatest day of racing ever

I'm hungover

what's the wagon situations?
This pings me, like you are trying to make it seem like you don't care about the lynch, almost purposefully
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1750 (isolation #152) » Mon May 29, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Mulch »

Boonskiies thoughts on my Moz read?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1753 (isolation #153) » Mon May 29, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1752, Boonskiies wrote:I think Moz is scum as hell. Sure, she's abrasive, but he wasn't getting any major attention to himself thus far. I don't think he expected people to turn on him for pushing myself or mush. He's always joining in on wagons after they have been established (mush and myself), and is just generally scummy. so I don't think he was putting himself in the line of fire, tbh.
Actually a pretty good point (it would negate the aggresive part that I am townreading her for), but what about her post about attacking 2 people and calling them scumbuddiesat once. How can you see scum doing that and angering two people
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1754 (isolation #154) » Mon May 29, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Mulch »

In general scum is always laying low and just trying not to get attention, and calling every single person poS scum is like the opposite of that
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1755 (isolation #155) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Mulch »

THIS WAS MY RHAZH READ UP TO LIKE half of this game so far, in case anyone is interested in what pinged me before.

Rhazh:
Spoiler:
Again, motivation and authenticity. Let's get into it. SO, I have been gutscumming Rhazh the entire game. I go into this read wanting to articulate it.
First, starts off with an "I am scum meme." Maybe I am paranoid, but I sort of...just forget it. lol. Anyways, his obsession over policy lynches is NAI ( I know Rhazh). He then already starts off with pre flip analysis when he says we shoudl lynch Gamma or a pusher of Gamma. This is scummy in the motivation category- it allows him to attack people and put blame if Gamma flips town at the same time. Lack of authenticity. "Probably..." and then a weak statement. Wants to stay off the radar. Townreads me early for no reason. What had I town that warranted a town read? I am VERY suspicious of early town reads on me; I have seen scum buddy to me too much. This again, is a negative in the MOTIVATION category. Really weak defenses in everything she does. Scumreads Moz for the most ridiculous reason; again, logic is not neccearily AI but the fact I just feel like he is not really feeling it when he says "I seriously doubt Moz as town would be making so many weak scumreads,". It's hard to articulate but the "doubt" the "seriously" the just lack of emphasis, etc. Acknoledges he is doing pre flip, which is at least a little townie. AGAIN townreads someone for absolutely no reason. WHY AREN't YOU DOING ANY gut SCUM readsm besdies once- Dunstral?? Needed to explain for scumreads but not for townreads is, again, a motivation problem.

Town posts: - the secocond part when he says "more pre flip..."

Scum posts: The ther part of , , ,

Remember, these are only really notable town or scum pings

Read:
High Scum
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1768 (isolation #156) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1761, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1742, Mulch wrote:but you pick on the easiest players
Didn't we argue this in the newbie game as well?
Going after easy players is not equivalent to scum lol
It's a scumtell because it means your not actually scumhunting, you can go for someone easy that everone is scumreading and just blend in while aslo pushing amislynch
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1769 (isolation #157) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1756, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1753, Mulch wrote:
In post 1752, Boonskiies wrote:I think Moz is scum as hell. Sure, she's abrasive, but he wasn't getting any major attention to himself thus far. I don't think he expected people to turn on him for pushing myself or mush. He's always joining in on wagons after they have been established (mush and myself), and is just generally scummy. so I don't think he was putting himself in the line of fire, tbh.
Actually a pretty good point (it would negate the aggresive part that I am townreading her for), but what about her post about attacking 2 people and calling them scumbuddiesat once. How can you see scum doing that and angering two people
I mean, I do that as scum. I love getting people angry; it makes you come off as TvT.
Me too :D
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1770 (isolation #158) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1758, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1754, Mulch wrote:In general scum is always laying low and just trying not to get attention, and calling every single person poS scum is like the opposite of that
at the same time, this is exactly why scum wouldn't lay low. Once something becomes a norm, it changes in Mafia.
It's WIFOM to a point, true, but I still notice the prevelance. That's where you need to go into authenticity. Do you REALLY believe these statements you are making?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1771 (isolation #159) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1762, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1742, Mulch wrote:barely are scumreading at all.
I assume you mean scum hunt. I call them as I see them. I think someone is scum, I pursue said person as scum
You haven't done it this game then :)
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1772 (isolation #160) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1763, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1742, Mulch wrote:have tons of doubtcast language
That's just my personality.
All in all, as a medium scum read, your case lacks substance
Your entire ISO lacks substance
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1774 (isolation #161) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1764, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1742, Mulch wrote:
Nosferatu: Memes. pings scum. Why need to say that? Already excuse behavior. is the same meme 3 times. In my experience scum do this way more than town. mechanics talk. still stating objective statements. 4th time? is doubtcast language. and are both doudbcast langauge. pings town. is good aggresive language. weird thing to harp on. naked votes indicator of town. is absolutely horrible.
I'm apparently one of the scummiest players in the game because of memes and "doubtcast language" that isn't actually casting doubt on anything whatsoever. is answering a question (with hedging language if anything), and the isn't casting doubt either. I honestly think you quoted the wrong thing when you said , because I'm trying really hard, and I can't see how you'd get doubtcasting from that post. I really can't.

This is a really shitty case and it looks like you put way less effort in this one compared to your previous ones. The quality took a huge drop and it looks like you just made this post just to get it out there.
Doubtcast language falls under many categories, it's not specifically "doubt." Every time you speak you leave options open for more or look like you doubt your OWN statements, which allows you to not make firm stances and go back to them later. The meme is because you repeated the SAME MEME 4 times. This is an indication of scum feeling nervous. You nakedly town read people which scum do a LOT, and you barely give reason. The quality did not drop, btw, have you looked at your ISO? What exactly was I supposed to react on? You barely make any stances
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1775 (isolation #162) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1766, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1765, Nosferatu wrote:In fact, it feels like you wrote the read section and then found posts that supported that instead of the other way around.
I agree
His reads almost seem forced
If I was doing that I woulden't NEED to look at the ISO before making my read...
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1777 (isolation #163) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1767, WhyMafia wrote:VOTE: Titus
I re-checked both ISO's
I don't like Rhaz's wagon too much, and I scum read Cpt more, so I'm going with my original scum read
This is exactly what I am talking about, why are you even saying this if you aren't giving a reason in the first place?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1779 (isolation #164) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1776, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1768, Mulch wrote:
It's a scumtell because it means your not actually scumhunting, you can go for someone easy that everone is scumreading and just blend in while aslo pushing amislynch
But the thing is, I've made clear my positions on every person I vote. So I can't really push a mis-lynch if someone begins a debate with me
Hence why I stated speaking in Yoda, because I wanted someone to interact with me
And I wouldn't say I've been going for people that everyone scum reads. I was the first to point out the Cpt thing if I remember correctly. Actually. The burden of proof is on you. Instead of speaking in theory, please provide some genuine votes I've made that clearly want to be under the radar
There are no specific votes, it's all your votes that go for the conventional people scumread by many. And I told you that your weird Yoda stuff was a town point for me. Also, saying the "burden of proof is on me" is false, scummy, and also not a good way to defend yourself.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1781 (isolation #165) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1777, Mulch wrote:
I re-checked both ISO's
I don't like Rhaz's wagon too much, and I scum read Cpt more, so I'm going with my original scum read
This is exactly what I am talking about, why are you even saying this if you aren't giving a reason in the first place?
So you scumread Rhazh theoretically but because you don't like the people on the wagon your not going to vote him?

:thinking face

This is going to look REALLY bad if Rhazh flips scum, I am telling you now
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1782 (isolation #166) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1780, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1771, Mulch wrote:
In post 1762, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1742, Mulch wrote:barely are scumreading at all.
I assume you mean scum hunt. I call them as I see them. I think someone is scum, I pursue said person as scum
You haven't done it this game then :)
Oh? Maybe I don't have any solid, solid, scum reads. Remember Echo and Seung? I was genuinely convinced they were scum when I went after them.
So, you basically just said you call them as you see them, I said you don't cause you don't scumread, and you basically just admitted that?

Also, why the hell do you keep bringing up the newbie game? It's a completely different game, and I noticed early on you used it as an excuse to shadecast me too because I am "good at scum"
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1813 (isolation #167) » Mon May 29, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by Mulch »

Spoiler:
In post 1783, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1779, Mulch wrote:
In post 1776, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1768, Mulch wrote:
But the thing is, I've made clear my positions on every person I vote. So I can't really push a mis-lynch if someone begins a debate with me
Hence why I stated speaking in Yoda, because I wanted someone to interact with me
And I wouldn't say I've been going for people that everyone scum reads. I was the first to point out the Cpt thing if I remember correctly. Actually. The burden of proof is on you. Instead of speaking in theory, please provide some genuine votes I've made that clearly want to be under the radar
There are no specific votes, it's all your votes that go for the conventional people scumread by many. And I told you that your weird Yoda stuff was a town point for me. Also, saying the "burden of proof is on me" is false, scummy, and also not a good way to defend yourself.
Oh? Is that so? Maybe because I agree with their scum reads? Maybe because I haven't found anyone else nearly as scummy?
Regarding the burden of proof, I am not meaning for it to be a defense. I genuinely want to know which people I voted for, so I can articulate a solid defense. However, it requires you to first put out who I voted for.

I'm not spending the time to point out the specifics again, you can look in my read, I am sure they are there
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1814 (isolation #168) » Mon May 29, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by Mulch »

Spoiler:
In post 1785, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1781, Mulch wrote:
I re-checked both ISO's
So you scumread Rhazh theoretically but because you don't like the people on the wagon your not going to vote him?

:thinking face

This is going to look REALLY bad if Rhazh flips scum, I am telling you now
Ok? I scum read him, but not to the extent of Titus/Cpt.
This post rings alarm bells. It's almost as if he already knows what Rhaz is gonna flip. Hmmm

I THINK that rhazh will flip scum, yes :)
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1815 (isolation #169) » Mon May 29, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by Mulch »

Spoiler:
In post 1786, WhyMafia wrote:
I re-checked both ISO's
A reason for my vote on Titus? LMAO and you read my ISO. I've been saying Cpt's slot is scum for a longggg time

Yes, the easiest person in the world to push (albeit even I think he is slightly scummy). But WHY even say it in the first place if it is a non existent reason?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1816 (isolation #170) » Mon May 29, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Mulch »

Spoiler:
In post 1788, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1774, Mulch wrote:
In post 1764, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1742, Mulch wrote:
Nosferatu: Memes. pings scum. Why need to say that? Already excuse behavior. is the same meme 3 times. In my experience scum do this way more than town. mechanics talk. still stating objective statements. 4th time? is doubtcast language. and are both doudbcast langauge. pings town. is good aggresive language. weird thing to harp on. naked votes indicator of town. is absolutely horrible.
I'm apparently one of the scummiest players in the game because of memes and "doubtcast language" that isn't actually casting doubt on anything whatsoever. is answering a question (with hedging language if anything), and the isn't casting doubt either. I honestly think you quoted the wrong thing when you said , because I'm trying really hard, and I can't see how you'd get doubtcasting from that post. I really can't.

This is a really shitty case and it looks like you put way less effort in this one compared to your previous ones. The quality took a huge drop and it looks like you just made this post just to get it out there.
Doubtcast language falls under many categories, it's not specifically "doubt." Every time you speak you leave options open for more or look like you doubt your OWN statements, which allows you to not make firm stances and go back to them later. The meme is because you repeated the SAME MEME 4 times. This is an indication of scum feeling nervous.
These still aren't doubtcast language then. There's no room for error I've left by saying I agree with a stance. There's no leaving options when I say that I don't have a good grasp on a player's meta when he's not even in the game. isn't leaving room to change opinion either, I'm telling people that they're wasting their time. is more doubtcast language than literally everything you've listed and it's not there, despite doubtcasting being the meat of your case.
You nakedly town read people which scum do a LOT, and you barely give reason.
You made no mention of nakedly townreading people in your list of scummy things I've done, and it's cause it only happened once, with boon. In context, it's not even naked, he had just posted his massive colour wheel, which made him obvtown to essentially everyone in the game.
What exactly was I supposed to react on? You barely make any stances
That's exactly what makes me feel like this read is forced. You obviously don't have enough to say that I'm scummy, but instead of just saying that I'm null you're pushing this false read that I'm scum, which makes no sense when you actually look at what you're saying.

In 487 "atm" means "at the moment." There is literally no doubtcast langauge in 402. I have constitently mentioned how naked townreading is scummy, and who cares if you only did it once? How does that address the question? And how is color wheel obvtwn? No, your not null. Constently taking no stances and being under the radar and being null the entire game equals scum
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1817 (isolation #171) » Mon May 29, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1791, Titus wrote:Oh wow, game just solved itself. It's rbash, Priscilla, and WhyMafia. I'll just sip on my vodka (metaphorically) and wait now.
Nobody would ever be that obvious
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1819 (isolation #172) » Mon May 29, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1802, RhazhBash wrote:
In post 1801, Titus wrote:
In post 1799, RhazhBash wrote:@Titus please tell me you don't actually think you found 3 scum D1. Your reads on Pris and Why are shit.
So, my read on you is fine then. *laughs* *lynches harder*

I do.
I don't give a flying fuck about your read on me because there's zero chance of me being lynched today.
That's a really bad defense
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1820 (isolation #173) » Mon May 29, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1818, Gamma Emerald wrote:Stop spoilering all your replies tyia
I am saving people headaches that I go through when I am going through the thread
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1821 (isolation #174) » Mon May 29, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1809, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1778, mush wrote:Nos is definitely scum but I doubt there is time to get a wagon going on him today.
vote:Nos

I'm not feeling like Moz or Raz will flip scum. I'm not sure when the deadline is and there is a ton of resistance to Zakk so I'll take scum where I can get it.
Let's go, we can hopefully get enough support for this. I will change back to Rhazh if it ends up at the deadline between Moz and Rhazh but I actually haven't done a read of Rhazh in a long time and I am fairly confident Nos is scum
VOTE: Nosferatu
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1827 (isolation #175) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by Mulch »

Wagon Nos boyz, Nos>Rhazh>Moz
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1828 (isolation #176) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Mulch »

This is prob a lost cause considering the activity of this game
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1829 (isolation #177) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1825, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1802, RhazhBash wrote:I don't give a flying fuck about your read on me because there's zero chance of me being lynched today.
then you better do something about it soon so there's time to lynch someone else if you really have a town confirmable role as you're hinting.

I think you're bluffing
TBH I didn't even get that vibe when he said that lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1831 (isolation #178) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by Mulch »

What you need clarification on
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1834 (isolation #179) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:49 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1832, Titus wrote:
In post 1828, Mulch wrote:This is prob a lost cause considering the activity of this game
Look, just lynch RBash with me today. We got less than 2 days. If it's wrong, you can yell my ear off on Nos.
I'm more than happy to lynch Rhazh, as of now she is my second biggest scumread. I already said I will switch to Rhazh later if the vote is deadlocked with Moz near deadline
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1835 (isolation #180) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:49 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1833, Fro99er wrote:why did you call it a bad defense then?

also what is your scum read of nos based around?
Have you read the thread?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1838 (isolation #181) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1837, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1835, Mulch wrote:
In post 1833, Fro99er wrote:why did you call it a bad defense then?

also what is your scum read of nos based around?
Have you read the thread?
not since I went V/LA, no
THe defense was to my attack on her, which was actually detailed and had thoughts and posts and all that you should probably read ^^, it's not too far from my ISO
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1839 (isolation #182) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by Mulch »

1 day 11 hours left
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1841 (isolation #183) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by Mulch »

@Creature Request Votecount
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1843 (isolation #184) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1840, Titus wrote:
In post 1839, Mulch wrote:1 day 11 hours left
In post 1834, Mulch wrote:
In post 1828, Mulch wrote:This is prob a lost cause considering the activity of this game
Look, just lynch RBash with me today. We got less than 2 days. If it's wrong, you can yell my ear off on Nos.
I'm more than happy to lynch Rhazh, as of now she is my second biggest scumread. I already said I will switch to Rhazh later if the vote is deadlocked with Moz near deadline
How much closer do we need to be?
Close enough that there is very low chance of a nos wagon reality
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1844 (isolation #185) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by Mulch »

Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1845 (isolation #186) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:58 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1843, Mulch wrote:
In post 1840, Titus wrote:
In post 1839, Mulch wrote:1 day 11 hours left
In post 1834, Mulch wrote:
How much closer do we need to be?
Close enough that there is very low chance of a nos wagon reality
In 12 hours or so if no traction I will switch. Why are you so worried about a vote now if I am telling you I am going to be on before EoD and can vote?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1847 (isolation #187) » Mon May 29, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by Mulch »

I fucked up those links, here they are again:

Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1848 (isolation #188) » Mon May 29, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by Mulch »

Goodnight everyone, talk more tmrw
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1899 (isolation #189) » Tue May 30, 2017 4:43 am

Post by Mulch »

I can't respond to anything rn on mobile but we aren't lynching rhazh now
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1904 (isolation #190) » Tue May 30, 2017 4:46 am

Post by Mulch »

Nos you are actually sort of right about the stances
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1905 (isolation #191) » Tue May 30, 2017 4:46 am

Post by Mulch »

They still feel weird to me the way you explain them though and in the rest of your iso it's not finite
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1908 (isolation #192) » Tue May 30, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Mulch »

I can explain my thinking better when I get on a computer. I'm using doubtcast not in specifically "doubt" but in doubt your Own statements as well
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1913 (isolation #193) » Tue May 30, 2017 4:53 am

Post by Mulch »

Zach :
I "kinda" agree
It looks "kinda" bad

This is a perfect example of doubtcast language
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1962 (isolation #194) » Tue May 30, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: mush
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1986 (isolation #195) » Tue May 30, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: rhazh
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2003 (isolation #196) » Tue May 30, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Mulch »

Im not going to give rhazh a night when someone directly counter claimed him and he was already acting scummy the entire game. There is a good chance he flips serial killer or mafia and I don't really get how you are defending him
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2004 (isolation #197) » Tue May 30, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2001, Titus wrote:
In post 2000, WhyMafia wrote:2 vigilantes + a cop seems awfully swingy though
Yeah well with Tywin being 1 guilty and done + me being non consecutive, setup seems low on investigative power.
So your assuming that every single claim so far is true?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2005 (isolation #198) » Tue May 30, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Mulch »

Nice observation

Do you say anything substantial
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2007 (isolation #199) » Tue May 30, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2006, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 2005, Mulch wrote:
Nice observation

Do you say anything substantial
Nice shade considering I have been making substantial posts lol
This is not a shade I am directly saying that you do fluff the entire game and only got into the game when I started calling you out on your bullshit. This is my way of directly saying I think you are scummy, and not a shade at all.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”